PDA

View Full Version : Color Schemes

Twilight Town
12-21-2006, 02:39 AM
What would you pick as the AF color scheme if you had the chance to change it? I would choose reds grays and blacks for everything because its currently a bit ugly..

Sword
12-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Woah woah woah. Red, grey and black? In that case I like it the way it is thankyou. As long as it has yellow I'm happy. Yellow keeps things colourful. For example line a bunch of colouring pencils up with yellow, then take away the yellow...instant dullness.

Acnologia
12-21-2006, 07:20 PM
I rather enjoy seeing the banner rotation, we can see other peoples art and the people who did the banners can be proud of their hard work.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
12-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Woah woah woah. Red, grey and black? In that case I like it the way it is thankyou. As long as it has yellow I'm happy. Yellow keeps things colourful. For example line a bunch of colouring pencils up with yellow, then take away the yellow...instant dullness.

Can I call you Yellow-san? I'm sorry...the name stuck ^^;

Red grey and black...hmm...well, I think that would hurt my eyes a bit.

I prefer "Pink Clouds" for my screen.

Acnologia
12-21-2006, 07:44 PM
I use the earthern skin, it is easier to look at.

Ωmega
12-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Some of us may not like yellow. I for one, think yellow is an ugly color. As for me, probably a mix of blues, teals, and greens...like an ocean theme.

Acnologia
12-21-2006, 09:18 PM
I like the color yellow, thats just yellow, not any modifcation of it because if yellow changed it than looks ugly, like dark yellow-brown, looks like crap, and a neon yellow just kills my eyes, a lige nuteral yellow or a normal yellow for me.

Twilight Town
12-21-2006, 09:24 PM
I like the color yellow, thats just yellow, not any modifcation of it because if yellow changed it than looks ugly, like dark yellow-brown, looks like crap, and a neon yellow just kills my eyes, a lige nuteral yellow or a normal yellow for me.

Red is the color of blood, black is the color of darkness, and gray is the color of ashes. How could you not love this combo..............

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
12-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Meow ~

I agree with *.:Endless Sky:.* pink clouds preferably light pink or light blue theme ^^ (is in luv with light no fluroscent colors)

Meow ~

Ωmega
12-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Red is the color of blood, black is the color of darkness, and gray is the color of ashes. How could you not love this combo..............
Because its too gothy/emo for some of us?

wizz-o-matic
12-21-2006, 09:33 PM
hm, I'd like to see AF in red-black color ... or maybe red-white one *_*

I rather enjoy seeing the banner rotation, we can see other peoples art and the people who did the banners can be proud of their hard work.Of course we are proud ^_^ The banner-project team did a great job ^_^;;

Twilight Town
12-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Because its too gothy/emo for some of us?

It doesn't have to be gothy/emo

Ωmega
12-21-2006, 09:43 PM
lol, anything red and white reminds me of peppermint!
And I guess red, black and gray could be a nice layout...have a light gray as the background, black for detailing, and a soft red for posts, darker red for other small things...

Manhattan_Project_2000
12-21-2006, 09:49 PM
I like MP2K Blue. All other themes are inferior to its mastery.

Acnologia
12-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Red is accually my favorite color, and I like black clothing (im not emo it just looks good) But I find it hard to look at against black, unless its dark red .__. but normal red against black=No no for Saucy's eyes