PDA

View Full Version : Going to New York and need some ideas

Vasarian
12-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Well, as my the title of my thread says... I'm going on a trip to New York with friends during the holiday break and we visited New York only one time and that was like 8-9 years ago. So we need ideas for places to visits, what to do... well any ideas you might have. And yeah : For all night clubers, how old must you be to enter in a Night Club? And do you have any clubs to suggest?

Thx

Twilight Town
12-20-2006, 02:17 AM
Go find some geishas!

miniPhil
12-20-2006, 03:35 AM
go play 'national hug day gamre' its very simple and works best in large cities. all you have to do is go up to someone and tell them its national hug day, then you ask them for a hugh. The person with the most amount of hugs in a day is the winner! you do not get any points for people you hug(they have to hug you and cant be forced eg stoping them untill they give you a hugh) or handshakes etc.

teed
12-20-2006, 03:04 PM
I have no idea where you could go. All I did was go to restaurants and parties with family there. Oo;
Anyway, just wanted to tell you, be careful no get robbed!

-Batman-
12-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Word of advice, Try not to look like a tourist.

And just walk around new york untill you find something to do, Every street corner has something to catch your eye...However,I wouldn't reccomend driving, walking is faster.

Vasarian
12-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Word of advice, Try not to look like a tourist.
However,I wouldn't reccomend driving, walking is faster.

Lol that will be a hard advice to follow since I'm French-Canadian and we will probably be speaking french between us.... and yeah we won't be using my friend car to travel around that's for sure

Twilight Town
12-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Go to central park or w/e its called and buy some drugs

International 4-8818
12-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Don't look like a tourist for sure. You will get robbed so fast. SOme of the shows are fun. The street food is pretty good. You will know what to do when you get there.

anime133
01-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Ok....a tad late but go on a helicopter around newyork....trust me it well worth it ^^ there is like a little bay by the Hudson river sumwhere xD cant tell u where but any1 can go on the choppers