PDA

View Full Version : Rouge Galaxy

Nineteenth
12-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Rouge Galaxy
The hottest RPG in a Lonnnnng time. After enduring the amazingly crappy and epicly boring "Role playing games" of 05 and 06, Level 5 once again manages to brings something to the table and it's only for the ps2.

After playing it, all I can say is, Wikipedia is filled and run by final fantasy fan boys. Do not listen to anything wiki reports about this game.

Combat is done much like that of Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy XII, I hate to, wait, no I'd love to point out that this game and KH2 were released at the same time. It would be more approriate to say the combat resembles Star Ocean.

It plays exactly as how I'm about to describe it, you take the best aspects of SO2 and the best aspects of Dark Cloud 1 and 2. Congratulations, it's Rogue Galaxy.

I can't wait to get my hands on a full english copy.

Tetsanosuke
12-19-2006, 10:21 PM
I read about this game a while ago, and eversince I've been waiting for more details. I cracked open my recent copy of game informer to find it's review and I have high hopes for the game as well.

I can't wait until it's release, and the added 'world' that they put in the US release just means they are giving us a bit more (well deserved o_o) love.

^^

Khanxay
12-20-2006, 07:59 AM
I hate to, wait, no I'd love to point out that this game and KH2 were released at the same time. It would be more approriate to say the combat resembles Star Ocean.

It plays exactly as how I'm about to describe it, you take the best aspects of SO2 and the best aspects of Dark Cloud 1 and 2. Congratulations, it's Rogue Galaxy.

Resembles Star Ocean? I might have to get this game. I'd better blow the dust off my PS2