PDA

View Full Version : Super Princess Peach is the game!

Mystearica
12-09-2006, 10:21 AM
I love super princess peach. The best platformer ever created in the history of gamingXD

Buruku
12-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Its fun, but really easy.

Regex
12-09-2006, 02:28 PM
I don't think anyone can feel good about making Peach cry.

Capernicus
12-09-2006, 03:48 PM
How can you even say that it is the best platform game EVER when I am quite sure that you have not played every platform game ever? And even if it is, I'm not going to just take your word for it without an explaination. TELL ME why it is the best platform game ever, if you are even able to articulate that to me.

Buruku
12-09-2006, 04:09 PM
How can you even say that it is the best platform game EVER when I am quite sure that you have not played every platform game ever? And even if it is, I'm not going to just take your word for it without an explaination. TELL ME why it is the best platform game ever, if you are even able to articulate that to me.

Easy killer!
Its definitly not the best, but I can see why little girls or peach fans would think it was.

Music Fiend
12-09-2006, 04:15 PM
It's a very solid platformer, and definitely fun, but nowhere near the best. However, like Hatake said, it doesn't surprise me that a younger audience (or girls who play games a little more casually) would think this game is the ultimate platformer. It's quite easy, though - if only it were harder.

Mystearica
12-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Okay maybe not ever. I'm a peach fan I can't help but say it's the best game ever. How many times have you played, I've played it 11 times all completed!

Buruku
12-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Okay maybe not ever. I'm a peach fan I can't help but say it's the best game ever. How many times have you played, I've played it 11 times all completed!

Did you collect all the toads and puzzle pieces? I'd be impressed if you did.

I just tryed playing it again, I like died in a few seconds XD. Go me.

Pirate Girl May
12-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Aahh. ;_; I've wanted this gaaame so badly. It's so cute and I love Peach. <3 The idea is pretty unique.

Mystearica
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Yes Hatake I got everything! You can ask Pengin-san, i got e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
Even the infinite vibe and finished the puzzles AND minigames. I have no reason to lie about something great like that!>.<