PDA

View Full Version : Jethro Tull.

The Wing Man
12-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Ok these guys are awesome, if you don't know who they are then I feel sorry for you and wish you the best with whatever you listen to.Jethro tull has some awesome songs like aqualung or thick as brick, but what is super awesome about them.There lead singer Ian Anderson, the man rocks with a flute and dances around the stage like a mad man who can sing awesome.Any tull fan's here?

Masali
12-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I used to be really into them. My dad has one of their really early albums on 45 and "stand up" on CD. I have to say I like them alot, my favorite songs are "Heavy Horses" and "Locomotive Breath", "Aqualung" is good, but everyone knows that song when you say "Jethro Tull". However, I do not like Ian Anderson. I have to say that his voice is good but the flute...it's a little much. But that's only a small thing, cause he's a great singer and a great songwriter as well.

Luna13
12-06-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm not extremly into them but I like their music. It's good and I like the lyrics. And the fact that he plays the flute is pretty interesting. Something most bands don't do.

MasterLuna
12-06-2006, 07:01 PM
I've heard them before. They're pretty good.

Ryth
12-06-2006, 09:24 PM
My dad has a couple of songs on the computers. Not an album though, the songs were good enough for me to go look for an album. Haven't done so yet, but I shall.

timewarp90
12-09-2006, 01:43 AM
My dad listens to them all the time. I'm not too into Jethro Tull but I do like the song Aqualung.