PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Metal Gear Vitality

Zanethose
12-05-2006, 10:50 PM
OOC: Alright guys lets have some fun here
Vincent's color

BIC:
Vincent sat at the table anxious, waiting for the other candidates to enter the room, if there were any, of course. He was sitting at one end of a long table in a breifing room, opposite where the display was. The room was like that of a corporate meeting room, big, swivel chairs with nice padding. Two small lights hung from the cieling, dimmed and giving off a golden light on baige walls with magenta trimmings. The table was red oak with a glassy glaze finish.

Vincent's team sat on the sides of the table nearby, two to Vincent's left, one to his right. Colonel James Carmon and his little brother Luietenant Frank Carmon sat to Vincent's left, discussing the opperation. James Carmon was a seasoned man, not exactly "old" but not exactly "young" either. His hair was black and well-kempt. His face was somewhat dim with a hint of tiredness thrown in. His eyes had small bags underneath them that had been permanently written there from long childhood nights. His eyes were a dark green, little strips of black branding randomly through his iris', just visible enough to make his eyes seem even darker. He wore a tan trench coat over a white short-sleeve t-shirt. His pants were just normal jeans of blue, slightly worn around the knees and ankles, making them a little white. He sat turned to his left, facing his younger brother with his right elbow on the table, his chin and cheek being held up by it when he wasnt talking.

Frank Carmon was a little younger than his older brother, and obviously less experienced. He was a bit of a jokester but could be serious when it was called for. His hair was blonde, making his eyes blue. The iris' of his eyes were about the same as James', written with incredibly thin black strips, making his eyes seem of a darker shade. His face was bright and outgoing. He wore a vest of jade green over a black long sheet t-shirt. He wore baggy dark green pants. Around his neck hung a chain necklace. He his completely toward his older brother, leaning forward, his right arm laying straight across his open legs, his left elbow resting on the upward facing palm of his left hand. He rest his chin on the bottom of his left palm when he wasn't speaking.

To his right sat Major Sammantha Curns, studying some papers on weaponry. She wore a white lab coat with a scaralet women's dress underneath. Her hair was red-orange, the sheen from the light making it look white where the light would hit, and hung freely. She wore red glasses which were of a small frame and that complimented her green eyes. She was slim and fairly attractive, or at least Vincent thought so, but maybe a little too formal looking. She had two gold bracelets around her right wrist, a golden chain hanging from her neck. She tapped a pen against the table top, causing the bracelets to clang against the top of the red oak table.

Vincent looked down to the other end of the table to see Otacon standing and pressing buttons on the display, bringing up map screens then minimizing them, his white lab coat flowing behind him every time he moved.

Vincent sat silently, his elbows on the table top, his hands crossed with his nose resting just ontop of his folded hands, waiting for the other candidates to enter the room....

Seikyu Kiba
12-06-2006, 05:31 AM
OOC: YES! Finally!!! JESUS HAS COME BACK!

Regal slowly opened the door and stepped in "Sorry, I'm late but I didn't want to be on time." He said as he took a seat "So, where is everyone else? This place is kinda dead...it could use some color." He looked around the room and saw one guy sitting down and a girl as well "Hello I am Regal Garth." He said getting up and walking over to them holding out his hand.

Tetsanosuke
12-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Mikegami Sho (Called Sho, and Mikegami is pronounced "Me-kay-gah-me") sat in the corner of the room from the others, his eyes flashed around the room as he hid under his poncho hood. He was shaking slightly, not from the chance he might fail, but the fact Hachihiro (aka Hiro) hadn't arrived with Srata yet.

He started to mumble lightly under his hood, his mumbles could be heard around the room ever so slightly like a dull echo. Though he was mumbling it was unsure what he had been saying. He wrapped his arms around himself and stuck to the corner.

Aura of the Twilight
12-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Kira (aka Kosmos) walked into the room with her sister, Tea (Telos) and Brad (Anthros) walking a few steps behind her conversing with eachother about whatever crossed thier minds. Kira scanned the room to see a man standing by himself in a corner, another sitting a the center table with another by him introducing himself, and three people sitting at the side table.

"Wow this room is nice don't you agree, Kira?" Tea asked.

"Yes." Kira replied calmly. She walked over to the center table and sat down two seats down and on the opposite side of the center table the two men were talking at. Tea sat next to you and Brad sat next to her still carrying on their conversation. Kira put her left elbow on the table and rested her chin on the top of her hand and started to just listen to what was going on around her in the room.

Seikyu Kiba
12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Regal was then interupted by two people walking into the room
(Chase, Hinata)

"REGAL!!!" A voice said busting into the door "THERE YOU ARE!"

"Oh for the love of..Kill me now!" He said putting his hand on his forhead with a vain sticking out from the side.

"REGAL WHY DID YOU POINT LEFT AND YOU WENT RIGHT?" He said running over and sitting down, then looked around "Hello I am Chase Wright.." He said in a seriouse voice

"It's because your an idiot Chase." A girls voice was heard and then she sat down. "He told me to ditch you later and come back here." She said laughing "But it didn't work." Looked around the room at everyone "I am Hinata Sky."

"No Apparently it didn't." Regal looked at the girl who just entered and walked over to her politely "Hello, Miss the Name is Regal Garth nice to meet you."

Aura of the Twilight
12-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Kira looked up at Regal with and expressionless face. Tea and Brad stopped talking and looked at her to see if she would actually say anything to him or just ignore him.

"I'm Kira." Kira replied looking at Regal squarely in the eyes. Tea and Brad started talking again acting as if they didn't stop.

"How many more people are coming before the show gets on the rode?" Kira thought.

Rageling
12-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Jeremy walked int the room, Randal and Terry on either side. He showed no sign that he even acknowledged anyone in the room and instead stared uncaringly at the wall in front of him. Randal made a motion to Terry who tugged on Jeremy's sleeve. He lead Jeremy over to the wall and they both sat down. Randal turned to look at the others in the room.

He looked them all up and down and smiled. Finally back in the game, he thought to himself, it really has been far to long. He combed his fingers through his gray hair while Jeremy and Terry sat there, Terry looking around smiling and waving while Jeremy showed almost no sign of life other than the occasional breath as he stared unblinkingly straight ahead.

Zanethose
12-06-2006, 08:01 PM
OOC: James' color

BIC:
Vincent looked out of the corner of his eye for a moment, looking up and down the man who had just entered. He called himself Regal Garth and extended a hand outward to ward Vincent. Vincent looked down at the mans hand for a moment, finally turning his head. He stood up and shook the mans hand firmly, staring straight into his eyes.

But as Vincent went to stand to shake the mans hand, he suddenly turned and started talking to somebody else. Vincent looked at the mans back and his right eye twitched a little but he shook it off.

He looked over to the man in the corner, walking over to him.

Jame looked up from his conversation with Frank as Vincent stood. He wondered why Vincent had risen and soon noticed the man who had turned his back to Vincent. He smiled lightly and turned back around, watching Vincent as he walked over to the man in the corner.

"Looks like everybody is finally arriving."

Vincent walked over to the man and looked down at him, reaching into one of his pockets and taking out a little pill container. He wasnt too sure what the mission would encompass, so he prepared himself in all possible ways. He twisted off the lid, lifting it off and tilted the container, lightly shaking it until a pill came out. He put the lid back onto the container and stufted it back into the pouch he had extracted it from, the word "Pentazemin" just visible as he pushed the container back into the pouch.

He knelt down and held the pill out in the palm of his hand, looking straight at Sho.

"Take this, it will stop the shaking."

Natu Utan
12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
-Uachako punim (Echi) strode into the room, slowly after the others did. Echi, had his head looking downwards, with his hands in his pockets. Echi started walking towards an empty corner in the room, and commenced to sit down in the middle of the corner, with his backs pressing against both walls. Two people had followd Echi in the room. These two people, were looking down at the many papers and scrolls they had in their hands. Gathering information to their brains capacity. Echi looked up at the two, and sighed. These were the only two people Echi had ever called "friends" and yet, he still didn't trust them much at all. The two peoples names were Kyuubi, and Sho. (These names NOT gonna change...) Kyuubi and Sho walked slowly towards Echi, still reading their papers, trying not to bump into anything. They stood infront of Echi, still reading. As Echi bent his head back downwords. He pulled his knees up to his chest, and layed his head on them.

Tetsanosuke
12-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Sho looked up at tha man handing him the pill. he looked back down and in a gruff voice said "That stuff isn't strong enough and doesn't help me..." he looked around the room and twitched,his eyes seemed to change as well as his tone of voice "What do you say to backing away now?"

He twitched again and his voice returned to normal "Where is Srata? Where is Hachi?" he jumped to another corner of the room and his eyes shot out aroud the room.

The well aged man named Hachihiro grabbed Sho then injected him with some kind of liquid. "Sorry... he's complicated..."

The woman named Srata was right behind, he embraced her old friend and gave him assuring words.

Sho started to settle down, he had his medicine and his trusted people. He was good now.

Aura of the Twilight
12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Kira noticed somewhat of a tension change in another part of the room and looked away from Regal to see four people standing in a corner.

"Something must've upset him." Kira thought. " Why is it that I all of a sudden I have a bad feeling in my gut about this?"

"Regal, right? Why're you here?" Kira asked.

Tea and Brad suddenly stopped talking and formed a shocked expression on their faces.

"Did she just?" Tea questioned.

"I think she just tried to start a conversation." Brad replied. Both of them stared at her for a little while and then both immediatly thought. "Nah she's just gathering information probably." and then they continued to talk.

Seikyu Kiba
12-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Regal looked down at her then looked over at the man in the corner then back down at Kira "I am here because I have always wanted to become a Foxhound operative and this is the best shot I have.." He then blinked for a moment "What are you two freaked out about?" He then looked back down at Kira "And why are you hear exactly?"

Light Wolf
12-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Runs into the room sweating heavily and out of breath
OCC: "Sry im late everyone got in trouble with.........Anyway how's it goin?"
* Looks around the aroom and sees that he not the ..........favorite.....,He then holds his hand to to make friends and to be nice and get on there nice sides.OCC: "HI!!!" I'm Edward Mibu you say it Like ( Me--Boo )" "It very nice to meet u "

Aura of the Twilight
12-06-2006, 08:59 PM
"We're freaked because she's majorly antisocial to people she doesn't know or trust." Tea stated bluntly.

"I am here because this is where my destiny led me." Kira stated."It doesn't matter if I live or die as long as I belive my destiny is fufilled and I've done everything I can for this pityful life of mine." Kira added replying to Regal's question. "Do you believe that you will be able to fufill your destiny, Regal?"

"Oh I get it now she's trying to size him up. I wonder what she's thinking right now?" Tea thought as she started to talk with Brad again.

Seikyu Kiba
12-07-2006, 05:26 AM
Regal blinked for a moment and then smiled "Of course, I mean that's is basically why we are all here, is because of destiny." He said scratching behind his neck "Why do you say it doesn't matter if you live or die? Your destiny can be one of those two." He then thought for a moment "Of course there are worse things then dieing I guess." He then looked at Chase who was playing with a map and then turned back to Kira "So mind I ask where you are from?"

Aura of the Twilight
12-07-2006, 10:41 AM
"Originally Kyoto, but I've been traveling abroad and recently visited Hong Kong, and I say it doesn't matter if I live or die because dying is all part of the game of life. It's just how you die that seems to make people uneasy." Kira replied. She scanned the room once more to check the surroundings. Then she looked back at Regal. "What about you? Where are you from?"

"Yep she's definatly gathering information otherwise she would've walked away by now." Tea thought.

"Do you think she likes him?" Brad asked Tea in a whisper.

"I don't know it's hard to say with Kira, but, if you look at the logical point of things knowing Kira, at the most she's probably just intrested in finding out about every person here and just started with him." Tea elaborated.

"Yeah you're probably right, but there's still something about this guy that I don't like. I don't trust him yet." Brad stated.

"Oh Mr.Trusting having issues. Maybe your subconcious is afraid that you might have some competition." Tea teased.

"I am not! Wait what?!" Brad stated confused. Then he and Tea started to have a quiet debate about it.

Seikyu Kiba
12-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Regal nodded and then put his hands in his pockets "I am from Rome, all though I practiced shooting..." He thought for a moment until he closed his eyes "I have thought about life and yes of course eventually we will die, but its best not to think about it...I guess thats why society is so messed up lately."

"Hehe Looks like Regal found someone to his intrest" He said quietly to Hinata.

"I doubt it, Regal is to laid back for that kind of stuff." She then thought for a moment "From what I see, she is just collecting information and doesn't truly want to have a conversation."

"Riiight...I think she will become a strong allie" He says putting his feet up on the table.

"Maybe..."

FaroDomisai
12-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Ryan walked through the doors and looked around "Uhh...hi?" he said staring at everyone who was chilling "My name is Ryan Fox but you can call me Ryan" he said smiling as he walked over and sat down in a chair "So..why are we here again?" he said laughing nervously

Rageling
12-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Terry looked around at everything going on around him. "Lot's of people, wonder how he'll handle it", he mumbles to himself looking at Jeremy who still remained against the wall as still as a statue gazing into an oblivion only he could see. Randal however remained completely calm, at peace with his surroundings.

One thing he had learned over the years was the proper way to eavesdrop on multiple conversations at once. He was also reading the others body language. There was a lot of diversity in the room and he was determined to find atleast one flaw in everybody. A lifetime of extreme paranoia had made him want to know everything around him, and over twenty years of military experiance had taught him how.

Aura of the Twilight
12-08-2006, 04:19 PM
"Well it seems we don't have much in common." Kira said with a bored expression on her face, "I don't care for shoting too much although I do know how to and have a pistol on me."

"Only because you can't aim." Tea pitched in.

"Corection my aim, according to the shooting test we took, I a staring 22.2% better and has a higher sucsess rate than yours Tea." Kira replied in a matter of fact tone. "Well in sticking with manners, are there any questions you'd like to ask me, Regal, or is this conversation over?

Seikyu Kiba
12-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Regal thought for a moment and then smiled "So, what exactly is your specialty anyway?" He said curiously. "My Specialty is of course Hands guns but I can also plan at least 10 steps ahead of the enemy..Chase can pin point any location from anywhere and Hinata can hack into any computer.."

chaos hero
12-08-2006, 08:39 PM
:ninja: playing with jesus is fun:ninja:

Rageling
12-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Randal walked over to Ryan. "Hello my name Randal Coston", he said extending a hand and smiling warmly. Terry looked over at him, he despised how the old man would put on that face, it was the same face he had originally used to get them involved in his little team. The smile looked warm but in the end it was meaningless, just a poker face. The fake smile almost broke Jeremy out of his trance as he gave a half glance toward Randal, but it happened to fast to be noticed and within a second of it happening he had reverted back to his lifeless appearance.

Zanethose
12-09-2006, 10:10 PM
OOC: Stop with the spam posts you random people. Im sorry to the members for that.

Otacon's Color

BIC:
Otacon turned from the screen he had been working at and brought his right hand up to his mouth as he cleared his thought with a loud 'Ahem,' gathering everybodies attention. He looked up and used his right middle finger to push up his glasses as the dim lights reflected lightly off of the glass in the lens.

"Is everybody here? Will everybody take a seat for a moment please so that we can see if everybody is here??"

Otacon looked around the room, waiting for everybody to take a seat at the table.

Vincent looked over at Otacon and nodded, walking back to his seat and sitting down. He was wondering where everybody was, it was obvious that some of the Candidates hadnt arrived yet....

Where could they have been?

OOC: This is a signal to get in here if you havent already.

Tetsanosuke
12-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Sho was placed on a seat near his team, he listened the best he could with his recovering mind. He stared at Otacon with serious eyes and grunted once "So... the info is here huh?"

Hachihiro had a hand on Sho's shoulder keeping his attention to the front. He himself was listening closly as well as Srata. They kept their attention forward.

Natu Utan
12-10-2006, 02:35 AM
OOC: Uachako's (Echi) color Shos color Kyuubi's color.

-Once Echi heard Otacan's announcement, ge rose to his feet slowly. He stood on his tippy toes, stretching his arms high above his head, letting out a loud Yawn. Once the yawn subsided, Echi strode off towards the table, and sat down next to Vincent on his left side. He propped his head up with his hand, placing his elbow on the table. WIth his other arm sitting in his lap, looking at Otacon.

-Sho, followed Echi to the table, and stood behind him. Still looking down at the papers in his hands. He turned to Kyuubi and stated "Find anything intresting about this project yet?" After this was said, Sho began searching through the papers he hel in his hand.

-Kyuubi followed Sho towards the table, and stood to his left. Standing inbetween Vincent and Echi." No, I haven't. Just basic information. Nothing to usefull." He said, skimming through the rest of the pages he held.

Aura of the Twilight
12-10-2006, 11:34 AM
As Kira was about to anwer Regal's question the announcement was made to take a seat and be silent.

"I take that as it's time to end our conversation." she said to Regal as she looked at Brad and Tea then back to Regal. "It was ... nice talking to you" Kira said trying to sound polite.

"I didn't find out nearly as much as I wanted" she thought was an empty expression. She then turned to face the man standing infront of the screen panel.

Seikyu Kiba
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Regal bowwed "Like wise" and then went to a near by seat and looked at the man standing up "Sir." He said linking his hands together and setting them on the table. He then looked over at the nervouse guy and chuckled thinking to himself Oh he's going to be a real riot

Kyuubi Naruto
12-10-2006, 12:16 PM
OOC:This is kinda funny with you using my names Natu,I laugh every time I read one of your posts.XD.

Shion walked into the room with the group of people there."Well,look at the bright side,looks like I made it here just in time,not to late to hear all of this that was going on."He looked around at the crew."Looks promising.Alright then,I'm here,hope I didnt hold things up."He sat down,and continued to look around the room."Looks like almost everyone's here...."He said.

Zanethose
12-10-2006, 09:50 PM
OOC: Just so you all know, non of the candidates are supposed to know about the computer system yet, so play along for now.

Frank's color Sammantha's color

BIC:
Otacon clapped his hands together, clasping them tightly together afterwards.

"Good, looks like everybody is here." He said, a quarky smile on his face.

He pulled his hands apart and pushed his glasses up again, inspecting everybody at the table.

'Hm...they all seem very promising...' He smiled lightly to himself and breathed in, preparing to speak.

"As you all know, you are here to test your skills against the people around you to see who the next Foxhound unit will be made up of. So, I will skip through the whole 'why you are here' part. Lets start off by exchanging names and whether you are the physical candidate or part of the support team. As you all know, I am Otacon and I will be running the opperation."

Frank's eyes went a little wide at hearing the line "whether you are the physical candidate or part of the support team." He seemed confused, as did most of the others in the room. He had thought that this was going to be a squad based mission.

He turned his head and looked at his brother James, who's gaze connected with Frank. James just shook his head, seeming as confused as Frank.

Sammantha, who had looked up from her papers when Otacon had begun talking, squinted slightly in confusion, bringing her eyebrows inwards.

'I thought this was going to be a more 'Live-action' type of thing...not that i dont mind not having to fight but....' She sat silently, thinking to herself.

Otacon pointed his right index figer at Vincent, leaning his left arm onto the table infront of him, still standing as the chair that was placed in that spot before had been moved.

"Lets start with you. Your name and position please."

Vincent looked at Otacon for a moment without saying anything, analyzing him before speaking. He waited a moment or two and soon pierced the quiet air with the sound of his rugged voice.

"Vincent Darpa. I am the main opperative."

Tetsanosuke
12-11-2006, 10:12 AM
With a sort of bark, Sho pointed to himself "Mikegami Sho, Field Wolf." He clapsed his hands together before dropping his head into his arms, he was now laying on the table face first.

"Hachihiro, Korosa, general in the Japanese military and tactical sniper. I am the head of the team, though I wasn't sure what this whole thing would bring about." He bowed as he introduced himself.

Srata nodded her head as she said "Srata Marnuez, Tech and engineer of the team. I'm quite confused as well."

Sho mumbled under his breath, but it wasn't coherent enough to decipher.

Seikyu Kiba
12-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Regal stood up and spun his hand guns on his fingures "Regal Garth, Gunmen." He then sat down and closed his eyes. "Sir I am also am a plotter and can make plans in my head that are 10 steps ahead of the enemy."

"Chase Wright Navigation and Pin pointer" He said with a hyper voice and snickers.

"Hinata Sky Hacker and Wire tapping." she says soluting and fixing her glasses

Natu Utan
12-11-2006, 04:07 PM
OOC: Dialouge color.

-Echi automatically stood up, with a smile upon his face- "I am Uachako Punim. Otherwise known as Echi. And I am the head leader of my Squadron. Leading my team to do the mission we are given." He sat back down in his seat, placing his chin back up upon his palm, resting his head on it.

-Kyuubi paused for a minute, to finish reading the sentence he was reading. When Echi poked him in the side. "Oh." Stated Kyuubi as he stood up. He cleared his throat and announced "I am Kyuubi, otherwise known as well, Kyuubi. I am second in Command of this Squadron, I am also the head researcher and information gatherer." Kyuubi sat down, and commenced the reading he was doing.

Sho stood up right after Kyuubi had sat down, he had finished reading what he had needed to. "My Identification is Sho. No other possess no other identifications besides Sho. I am the technical one of the Squadron, fixing technilogical items, building them, or hacking into what I need to." Sho sat down after making this small announcement. He turned his head to Kyuubi and began asking him questions.

Rageling
12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Randal stopped and looked and then said, "Randal Coston, codename Dragon, tactics and administrations.

Terry who had been in the process of sitting down beside Jeremy stood up and said, "My name's Terry Craver and my code name is Gryffin, I handle all the high tech stuff and this is..", he started but was cut off by Randal.

"This is our associate and main operative Jeremy Rose, codename Chimera, you will find that he doesn't talk much" After Randal had finished Terry had a look of indignation on his face at being interrupted but Jeremy showed no sign that he had even heard his own name.

Aura of the Twilight
12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Kira didn't stand all she did was recite the information that was required of her, "Kira Mitsuki. Codename Kosmos. I'm the head of my team, and an upfront fighter."

Tea rose and bowed. "I'm Tea Mitsuki. Codename Telos. I'm backup for the group and I specailize in traps, health, and am the taction for my team." she stated before sitting back down.

"Is he trying to show off with the little gun thing?" Brad thought while looking at Regal. Then once it was his turn he stood. " My name is Brad Carrington. Codename Anthros. I'm second in command and am the plotter/scout of the group and preffer physical fighting." he stated and the sat down again.

Kyuubi Naruto
12-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Shion looked as everyone took time to introduce themselves,and did the same."Shion Komoratsu,Codename: Demon.Dont ask.Ace agent and leader of squad.

Kimo stood up as well."Kimo Sukara,newest member of squad,leader of technology in squad.

Kai was the last of the group to stand up,and saluted."Kai Nora,back up fighter and second in command of squad,glad to be here.

Zanethose
12-12-2006, 06:13 PM
James rose and looked Otacon square in the eyes. He had his arms striaght down beside him.

"Colonel James Carmon, director of opporations."

He slowly sat down and Sammantha, who was sitting across from him rose.

Sammantha stood, nodding to James as he lowered himself back into his chair. She looked around the for a moment before begginning, speaking in her heavy british accent.

"Major Sammantha Curns, weapons and technological expert."

Frank stood slightly before Sammantha had sat down and began to speak, his voice a little scratchy.

"Luietenant Frank Carmon, hacker."

Frank started to slowly lower himself into his chair but stopped half way. He stood up fully and looked at Otacon.

"Ive got a question for you, what are you talking about 'Support team' and 'physical candidate'? Arent we all participating in this opperation!?"

Frank remained standing, looking at Otacon, his eyebrows brought inward, waiting expectantly.

Otacon smiled at Franks question and laughed a little to himself.

"Well," Otacon looked up, pushing his glasses up yet again, "If you will all follow me this way, you will see."

Otacon turned and began to walk toward a door that had been residing at the back of the room all the while. The door slid open as Otacon swiped his card through it. He turned and looked at the group of people.

"Please, follow me this way."

Vincent squinted, thinking.

'What exactly is going on here...'

He watched Otacon go over to the door and was the first to stand after hearing his words 'follow me.' James, Frank and Sammantha all stood shortly after and followed Vincent toward the door, seeming anxious to see what was beyond the door.

Kyuubi Naruto
12-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Demon looked at his group.He snapped his fingers,and began to walk off.As he did,his group began to follow him as well."Now listen up,this is no time for games of playing around,got that,Kimo?I dont want any lip,and if I tell you to do something,YOU DO IT."He said with a glare.

Kimo rolled her eyes."Whatever,just watch yourself,ya never know.YOU might be the one to blow this for us."She said as they continued to follow through the door.

Aura of the Twilight
12-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Aura, Tea, and Brad all got up and followed Otacon behing Demon's group.

"They have some issues. That's naver a good thing in a team." Kira thought as she walked. "I wonder what this misson's all about?" she added to her thoughts.

"I thought this was a team mission but what that Otacon guy said earlier's making me think twice now." Tea whispered to Brad.

"I just want to see where this is going right now." Brad replied back to her in a whisper.

Rageling
12-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Randal followed suit and followed the others. Terry stood there for a moment glaring at him and Jeremy stood up and stared at the two of them. He tapped Terry on the shoulder and Terry turned around to look at him. He stared into Jeremy's empty eyes for a second before saying, "Yeah I know", and then following after Randal. Jeremy came next behind them.

"From here on out it begins gentleman", Randal told the others. "There is no room for mistake" Terry nodded and Jeremy just continued to follow.

Natu Utan
12-12-2006, 09:38 PM
-Echi sta there for a few moments, waiting for a minute. Soon he stood up, and followed Otocan. Sho and Kyuubi followed close behind Echi, engaged in a deep Conversation. Echi was deep in thought about what Otocan had said, wondering what he meant about Physical Candidates and Support people. Echi's walk, was a normal Marine March. Back full extent, arms moving 6 inches infrotn and 12 inches in back of him as he gracefully stepped. Kyuubi and Sho were both in Step with Echi, even though they were talking to each other.

Tetsanosuke
12-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Sho stood up slugishly at first, he then gained his balance on the nearby counter heading towards the door. He looked back to his team as if urging them to hurry up. His eyes were filled with an unknown despair.

"So the time has come... I'm ready.' He mumbled to himself before Hiro and Srata approached him, both wth stern yet assuring looks.

Sho followed Otacon with nothing but focus on his face, ready to do what he needed.

Hiro and Srata were right behind him with their arms folded ready to see what was up.

Seikyu Kiba
12-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Regal got up and started to follow Octagon and the others, Chase and Hinata were behind him but they said nothing. "Hmm, I wonder what we are going..." He said as he took one of his guns and spun it. "Does it look to showoffy when I spin this?" He said asking everyone.

Zanethose
12-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Otacon lead the group through a small hallway, opening a door on the end and leading them all into a alrge computer room. Along one wall were what seemed like pods for humans to lay in and facing the pods, several feet away from them, was a row of computers. The room seemed to be bathed in chrome and was very...techniqual.

Otacon smiled as everybody came in.

"This, is were the opporation shall take place."

"What?" Was all James could manage to say.

He was confused, how was the opporation to take place here? There was nothing here except a couple of pods and some computers. The only thing he could think of was if it was some sort of virtual reality training...

Frank leaned back a little as Otacon revealed the location of the opporation.

"Huh? Here? But, this place is nothing but computers and some pods, how are we gonna perform an opporation?"

Otacon smiled, pushing his glasses up.

"Quite simple, its a virtual simulator. You see, one of your team members, the main field opporative, will be the one jumping into the simulation. Everybody else will be staying here and giving back up and support via codec."

James nodded.

'I Figured as much.....' he thought, silently.

"The mission is simple. It takes place on Shadow Moses Island, the same place where Solid Snake destroyed the infamous Metal Gear REX. But this is a little different. The facility has been taken over by a terrorist cell who is using the facilities resources to test human body enhancements. Your mission is to stop them before they can complete their tests and to destroy all of the test results by blowing up the base."

He walked over to a computer and typed a little bit, turning everything in the room on with a dull humming sound.

"The teams that are selected from this will be used to destroy the Metal Gear that is secretly being produced in China, but that will be discuss later."

He looked up at the teams.

"Now, if you dont mind, i would like to start as soon as possible, so all of the field opporatives, if you would enter the pods and lie on your back as soon as you are ready. Everybody else, come over here when you are ready. Fell free to ask questions as well."

Otacon took a step back from the computers and waited for the teams to make their moves....

Vincent smiled slightly.

"I see...it finally all makes sence..." He said quietly and to himself.

He looked up and nodded, turning his head toward James. He stared into his eyes and nodded, answering James' question of 'Are you ready?' before he even asked. He cracked his knuckles and neck before turning to Frank and nodding. Frank responded with a 'Good Luck' and began to walk over to the computers.

He turned and looked at Sammantha who smiled up at him.

"Be careful," Sammantha started in her heavy british accent, "Come out in one piece, alright? And don't be afraid to use the XM8. Its there for a reason, you know!"

She smiled and walked over to Frank who was waiting for the rest of the team to join him.

James tapped Vincent on the shoulder, making him turn around and look at James square in the eye. James raised his hand, taking Vincent's and shaking it.

"Good luck, Vincent." Was all he said before walking over to the computers to joing Frank and Sammantha.

Vincent nodded to his team before walking over to the first pod and stepping into it, laying down on his back, his arms at his side, waiting for the opporation to begin

Tetsanosuke
12-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Sho looked at the pods then back at his team. He then shot a glare at Otacon "Codec... Codec... Ok then... I'm good." he walked forwards entering a pod, he looked at his team as he layed there with his arms at his sides. "They'll be right there... right there..." He mumbled to himself as he layed in the pod.

Srata leaned over and patted him on the shoulder "Go get'em wolf, shoot well, shoot steady and shoot to win!" after that being said she backed away from the pod to let Hiro in.

Hiro stepped in front of Sho's pod and gave him an assertive look "Now if you start to hear the voices then what do you do?"

Sho said quietly "I'll be taking my medicine..."

Hiro nodded and handed him a small scope, knowing that the similator would reproduce the scope into virtual reality. "That's my lucky sight, use it well."

"Yessir..." he said pocketing the rifle scope.

Seikyu Kiba
12-15-2006, 05:30 AM
"W..Wow!" He says a little amazed by everything "So we will be in here? Alright count me in!" He says in a relaxed voice. "I hope I dont shoot any of you." He says with a small smirk and stepped by his pod

"Don't make a mess ok Regal" Hinata said with puppy dog eyes "The last mission you were on..you almost shot Chase..."

"Yea that wasn't cool it was almost like you were actually trying to shoot me!" Chase said with a small chuckle

"But Chase....I was trying to hit you." He said spinning his guns and laughing

"I hate you all" Chase said with a mad expression.

Rageling
12-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Jeremy got into the pod without saying a word. Terry seemed slightly worried about him but Randal showed no sign of concern, atleast until he saw Jeremy smile. The smile faded in about a second but Randal's sharp eyes had spotted it, and it had been enough to send chills down his spine.

Kyuubi Naruto
12-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Shion nodded and walked into the pod and layed back.He saw the team of Chase,Hinata,and Regal."Oh my god,he'd be lucky not to get himself killed,let alone any of us."He then looked at his crew and smiled,as he nodded.
Kimo looked around."Alright then,let's start this.Everythings good and ready,right?I mean,they wont get hurt or anything?"

Kai sighed."Give it a rest Kimo,this technology is state of the art,no time to worry about things like that,alright?"

Kimo nodded and watched the agents get ready.

Shion looked around at the other agents."Pretty lively group....."He thought to himself."He then sighed,awaiting the time to go.

Natu Utan
12-15-2006, 11:11 PM
-Echi walked over to the pod without a word to his teammates. They knew that he did not want to talk to anyone of them. He just wanted to start the mission, win like always, and go back home. Echi wasn't to worried about this technology. He's been in this kind of place before. Just as Echi was getting settled in the pod, he remembered something. He stood up and walked over to Sho, who was holding a small case out to him. Echi nodded and put the case in his pocket. His lucky knife was in it. The case, encased in Sapphires all around it, shining a dark blue. Echi walked back over to the bad and settled himself in it, as he closed his eyes. Awaiting further orders.

-Sho, handed the case to Echi, not saying anything to him. He then gracefully made his way over to Otacon where the other support groups were meeting. Sho, stood next to Otacon on his left side, finally putting away the many documents he had out in his hands. A smile appeared on Sho's face, as he thought of what Echi could do on this mission, to the others with that Knife.-

-Kyuubi, followed Sho over to Otacon. As he rummaged around in this suitcase that was floating infront of him, due to an anti-gravitational device he made for his group. He was rearranging the breifcase, making room for the many papers he had to put inside of it. Finally, the breifcase had all that was needed in it, and it began to shrink, and move around, taking the form of a small cube. Kyuubi smiled as he put the cibe in his pocket. He stood next to Sho, looking at Otacon, waiting.

Aura of the Twilight
12-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Kira got into the pod after Tea and Brad wished her luck.

"This is new it feels like we're in a game and we're the players." Kira thought as she stared at nothing in particular.

Tea and Brad walked over to the computers like Otacon instucted.Tea walked to Otacon.

"Excuse me, Mr. Otacon? Ummm I have some questions. When they are hurt in the virtual reality will they receive damage in the real world? Also when they arrive in the virtual reality, will they be separated, all together, in pairs what?" Tea asked looking slightly flustered.

Zanethose
12-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Otacon laughed lightly. Adjusting his glasses.

"No worries, all damage sustained in the virtual world is just that, virtual. That is of course unless something goes wrong. But the odds of that happening are slim to none. The only way the can substain any damage is if they are extracted from the real world before their virtual beings are ejected from that world. And they will still be incontact with us. There is nothing to worry about."

Otacon walked over to a computer and typed in a few keys. The computer was set off from the rest and seemed somewhat more....complicated. It was more than likely the regulation system for the entire virtual reality.

The pod doors closed and type of whitish gas filled the chambers but quickly dispated. It was obviously an anesthesia. The figures within the pods then slightly jumped up by the neck, a cord seeming to "plug in" to the back of their necks and their nueral system.

Sammantha swallowed hard, a small bead of sweat rolling down from her forehead.

"I hope this Otacon guy knows what hes doing...This better go smoothly..."

Vincent shook his head, grabbing onto it with his left hand. He pressed in his temples with his thumb and middle finger, trying to get id of the ringing sound that was bothering his head and making his perspective spin.

He thought he heard someones voice...it sounded familar..

"Zero, do you copy? Zero? Zero!"

It was faint, but it was there he shook his head agian and looked around, gathering himself.

He was in a hallway, nobody was around. The walls were a boring and dull tan, gray at the bottom, and the lights were florescent and hummed lightly as they burned brightly. He sat in a three way intersection, leaning against the wall, a stack of small crates to his left concealed him from view in that direction. The right and directly infront were completely open and he could be easily spotted. The large area seemed to be filled with little rooms, the contents of which were beyond his knowledge. The doors held numbers, some containing a 1, others containing 2's or 3's all the way up to a single 5.

He could still hear the voice, but it was getting louder, and the recognization was finally clear, it was James.

Vincent pressed his right index and middle fingers against his right ear and groaned out a couple of words that sounded like

"James....whats going on? Where am i??"

Tetsanosuke
12-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Sho awoke near a crate of rifles, his magnums sat at his side as he rubbed his head. He took a Tactical Rifle from the crate and holstered his magnums before getting into a kneeled position. He put his finger to his ear and caught an outgoing signal; it was Vincent. He was talking with James. He kept quiet as he listened in while looking up over his ducked position.

He brought his rifle to his shoulder and scanned the area. He was on a hill near the entrance of the compound searching around with nightvision activated.

"I'll hit with full precision, my mark is my goal." he said quietly to himself, his breath flowing into the cold air.

Natu Utan
12-21-2006, 12:49 PM
-Echi woke up, laying on the ground somewhere. He sat up slowly, scanning his surroundings. He was in the middle of what seemed to be an armory. Their were weapons all around him, all the way from knifes to Grenades to Rocket Launchers. A smirk appeared on Echi's face. He chuckled slightly, seeing the camera that was in the corner of the room. Halfway hidden, but he still saw it. Their was a faint red light on the bottom of the camera, signaling that it was recording. Echi sat stil for a moment, calculating the fastest way to take it out. Then, he reached into his pocket with a swift speed, pulling out a small dagger, chucking it towards the camera. The dagger peirced the glass on the center of it, shattering its insides.

Echi stood up, and began to hear a small noise in his left ear. He pressed his index finger to it, and began to hear two familer voices. He couldn't make out who, but he decided to listen just incase it told him what he needed to do. In the mean time, he walked around to a crate of knifes, and daggers of all shapes and sizes. he grabbed a few, and put them all over his body. He even found this dagger that went on the palm of his hand, It was retracted right now. He experimented with it, and saw that it tied around his wrist with a very small peice of string, that seemed invisiable. The dagger went under your wrist, and this button went on your palm. When the button was pushed, the dagger would move out about 15 centimeters infront of his hand.

OOC:Yes, half of this post is useless, I just felt like posting more. =D

Zanethose
12-21-2006, 02:23 PM
OOC: Ok, no more people starting off in big inventory rooms, Sano and Natu, ill let it slide, but no one else. Some on needs to start off in the docks area (if anybody here has played the first MGS you know what im talking about, if you havent and are willing to start there, PM me)

Sorry to be so strict but we cant have everybody starting off fully equipped. I only have two weapons on me and a little bit off ammo.

Tetsanosuke
12-21-2006, 03:49 PM
OOC: Well had had his magnums on him from the start, so the clip/bullets in those are all he's got. As for the rifles, they didn't come with extra ammo. So he has about 5 clips of Rifle ammo and a clip of his 45, with 6 bullets for his shooter.
Sorry if I was undirect.

Zanethose
01-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I think it goes without saying, this RPG is dead. So yea, if anybody has any questions, comments, or anything to say at all, post it in here or PM me, if not, then thank you for signing up, sorry it didnt last too long...

LadyPSerenity, if you see this, go ahead and delete this thread, thank you.

Seikyu Kiba
01-10-2007, 05:39 AM
awww man I'm sorry, I really liked this RP