PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Mortal Kombat

Noata 261
12-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Scorpian waits in a underground dungeon.

"They've finnaly arivved. It won't be long before we kill these humans pathetic fighters and make way for the emperors armies." Tsang Tsung says as he walks over to Scorpian and Hellion. "You two better win this tournament, Id hate to have to cheat for this victory." He says with a smirk on his face. He then turns to Babs. "Tell me Babs, is there any chance of failure?"

Luzifer
12-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Cain crest a ridge looking out toward where the tournament was to be held. He had his massive cloak wrapped tight around him so no part of his flesh showed through, not even his face which was absorbed by the shadow of the hood. His shoulders were hunched slightly, as though carrying some great wait on his shoulders. His yellow eye glowed brilliantly beneath the hood of like those of wolves in a dark wood. Predatory but filled with savage honor.They were gazing toward the future. He could see the blood stained floors and he wondered how much more sin would be added to his shoulders. He scratched his forearms. He knew that whatever the sin he would have tomorrow it would be worth it in order to expunge the world of his continued existance. He walked forward to the door of the arena.

Seikyu Kiba
12-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Roy stepped up ontop of a hill where the tournament was at and spun his Machete in his hand "So...this is where the battle is at?" He said now walking down from the hill. Then started to pick up pace as he was now in a fast sprint towards the arena "I will win this fight and prove that I am strong." He said with a cocky smirk.

Noata 261
12-05-2006, 07:03 PM
"No answer... then are victory must already be assured, Scorpian, Hellion, come. It is time to "greet" our new guests." Tsang Tsung said with a demonic smile on his face as we walks out of the dungeon.

Scorpian looks at Hellion. "Another tournament... im dying with anticipation."

ThunderBird
12-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Hellion grinned "I can taste the split blood already." He followed Tsang Tsung as told. To anyone he looked like a normal human boy, but that was whats great about him having half of his human soul left.

Noata 261
12-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Scorpian also followed Tsang Tsung and soon found himself in front of a large crowd of warriors.

Tsang Tsung stepped in front of the crowd and said: “Welcome Kombatants to the Tournament!” There was a loud cheering from the eager crowd “But before we can start the tournament who must pass a qualifying round, defeat one of these warriors”
At that 50+ native martial artists dressed in red came out from behind him.
There’s my cue
Scorpion knew that this “Qualifying round” was simply a way for him and Hellion to show off their deadly skill and try to scare the humans

Two of the warriors stepped forward to challenge Scorpion and Hellion each doing a fairly impressive set of moves that was Cleary more for show then actual combat. Interested to see how Hellion would finish off his opponent Scorpion decided to end his short and sweet.
As his opponent took his stance a few yards away from Scorpion, he saw a huge weakness in the red warrior’s stance and took his opportunity. With one fast motion he thrusted his right arm forward and released a spear at his opponent as he foolishly tried to block it the spear went into the chest of the warrior. Scorpion grabbed the rope attached to the end of the spearhead and yelled in a demonic voice GET OVER HERE!!! As he pulled out the heart of his opponent with the spear and caught the heart in his hand. He squished the heart and his opponent fell dead as the blood from the heart ran down the arm of Scorpion, and he threw the squished heart into the audience. He heard gasps of horror and even saw a few weak of heart in the audience faint at the horric sight. He could also tell which warriors in the audience were worthwhile as they stared confident and unflinching from the show.

"Flawless Victory!!!" Tsang Tsung yelled out as Scorpion walked off the stage with his win. He then turned to Hellion to see what he had in store for the terrified audience.

Kyuubi Naruto
12-05-2006, 09:43 PM
As the battle went on and finished,Hiroshi came out of the crowd and slowly began to clap."Pretty nice.I mean,you took the guys heart out,and from what it looks like,pretty clean snatch as well.I hope you will be in the Mortal Kombat Tourne,cause looks like you'll be somebody I cant count on to put on a show,and if we were to go against each other,maybe give a good fight.But who am I to be unmannerable?"He said with a devious smile."Hiroshi.You are?"

Luzifer
12-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Luzifer's eyes looked over the seeming glimmering and golden, fetid and flawless sorrowful and soft with glittering detachment. He was unfazed. He had commited more heinous acts, the murder of mere children, had felt there hot blood on his sword as he culled them. Saving them from a life of sin. For this he knew he was damned but if he saved them and future generations from sin then it would be worth it. His damnation was a small price to pay.

Blood got on his cloak from the heart as he pushed his way through the crowd, the sword on his back catching the light on its shining surface. A few pale threads of hair escaped the confines of his clock as they swayed with his step. He shook his cloak slightly to get the gore of. At least this way the people he would have to kill would only had a small additional burden to his sin.

He noticed a man step out and stepped out as well, "Shut up fool. If there are sins to be commited let me be the one to do them. Leave while your hands are clean." Luzifer dipped his head down in shame at his sin but kept his full awareness darting around the arena for threats

ThunderBird
12-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Hellion grinned as he decided to just play around with the warrior. The warrior charged at him and he just jumped over him, landing behind the man as he kicked him in the back. "Wow, your actually getting beat by a kid, how weak." He said grinning as he sidestepped the attack again. He was getting bored now, and quite disappointed that the warrior didn't even cut him. "This is boring." He said as he glanced at the many fighters that were to pass this round and grinned widely. "Lets see who will leave and who will stay." He muttered to himself as he drew out his blade. He drove it into the ground and muttered two words "Hell Fire." flames erupted from the ground, covering up Hellion as he began to rapidly change into a huge monster. He roared loudly, showing many sharp teeth. He picked up the warrior and threw him up in the air, closing his jaws around him as a satisfying bone crunching was heard. He then turned back to normal, wiping of some blood at the corner of his lip. Hellion looked at the two men that stepped out and just watched the two.

LadyPSerenity
12-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Double posting is NOT permitted at any point in time.

and Please follow the NAMING rules.

One strike.

Nespa
12-06-2006, 10:48 AM
babs looked at him as he turned to her. her eyes turned a milky white for a second and then back to there warm brown " it is not known yet milord but the future spirits are restless perhaps some great warriors will appear this time" when he walked away she followed him behind scorpion and hellion. While the two warriors wen to the battlefield she stood next to tsang tsung as the battles played out and hellion and scorpion came out as victors with the first fights.

Noata 261
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Tsang Tsung began to clap. "Well done" Now the rest of you, let the fighting began." At that the numerous natives that were present to serve as the first Mortal Kombat challenge took positions ready to fight the warriors who wished to enter into the tournament.

Nespa
12-06-2006, 03:43 PM
babs watched hellion, scorpian and the wariors and sat down on a small rock next to Tsang Tsung's chair brushing a hair behind her ear. she looked to lucifer and the other warriors finding them interesting.

Emo is the name
12-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Kazuma stepped up to his fighting area unfazed by the shows of the Emporer scum. Looking at his aponent he saw that he was good fighter but not enough to stay alive in this tounament. Sighing, he readied himself for the fight. After a brief time the fighter charged at kazuma, but he dodged the punches. The fight continued to attack but Kazuma continued to dodge them. After about five mintues the fighter began to weaken and Kazuma attacked. Grabing his last punch Kazuma, using his attached sword stabbed the fighter in the stomach. Blood spurtted out the other side. Kazuma then pulled out the sword and cut the fighter's head off. Kazuma jumped back in time so that no blood splashed on him. All there was left was a bloody, headless body with a lifeless head next to it. Kazuma put his hands behind his head and waited for the next thing to do.

ThunderBird
12-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Hellion sighed, bored out of his mind "I should have played with him a little more." He muttered to himself as he watched the others fight, they were all skilled, some even might make it alive through the tournament. He growled a little in frustration "I should have just held back and killed him without using my power." He muttered to himself as he found some blood on his fingers, Hellion quickly licked the blood off before licking his lips as he sat down and watched.

Luzifer
12-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Cain sighed stepping out. There was someone else who stepped forward. Someone he didn't care about. He was supposed to beat this guy right?... he would make it quick.

The man charged him Suddenly, Cain moved to the side avoiding a swift sword stab and landing his knee with a more then solid force in the man's midsection. The opposing warrior promptly fell over unconcious. Never had his cloak rippled enough to reveal any part of his body save his glimmering eyes.

That was all. No, showy dodges. No summoning evil powers in order to perform a showy overkill. No showers of gore. Pure, efficient victory. The crowd booed him, having come for something more entertaining then this but Cain didn't care. He wasn't here to impress them. He wasn't about to waste his effort on such an idiot as the one which now lay unconcious infront of him. His hands were stained with blood, so much blood. I really didn't matter if he had killed him or not. It just wasn't worth the effort. He had no reason to draw his sword for such a measly foe. Now this stupid farce would move on quicker. All the others had there showboating to do and he wasn't going to add to it.

Seikyu Kiba
12-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Roy looked at the opponet as he jumps from the stands and lands on his feet "Whoa! Is this my opponet??" He says taking out his machete and spinning it around his back "Ok then Lets go" He says kicking the air.

Aura of the Twilight
12-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Aura looked at her opponent wordlessly. Then as the match started he thought it'd be fun to monoluge a little. Aura got agitated extremly quick and formed a white whip from the light around her and sent the tip of it around his neck and tugged greatly and pulled him down the she flung her whip and threw him up and then back into the ground and then out of the ring ending her match in a ring out. After wards she went up to the stands and watched the next match.

Noata 261
12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Scorpion ignores the tournament and watches as Tsang Tsung stands from his thrown.
Yes, Finnaly.
This must mean the round is almost over. He follows Tsang Tsung into a temple like structure where the winners are suppose to meet once the fights are over.
"How does the competition Look" Scorpion asks knowing thats what Tsang had been spending most of the time sizing up the human force. "Strong, must of the ones that won were holding back, some a lot. He might have to fight to help us win this last one."
"Why don't you fight?" Scorpions inquires of Tsang Tsung.
"Me?! Ha! There's no need for a legendary sorceror like me to play a part in such a brutal warroirs game. Plus i have much more important duties to take care of, like being the head general of the Emperors armies once they enter this realm" Tsang Tsung replies in an arrogant manner as they wait for the other contastants of the tournament to arrive in hall of the temple.

RyanSAC
12-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Sorry but I hav'nt been around.....could someone tyell me where we're at?

RyanSAC
12-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Karnage stared up at Tsang Tsung with only one thing on his mind and he would make sure that he went through with his mission. Then Tsung rised from his seat and yelled the words he was awaiting for......"Begin!"

Karnage slowly turned his attention to his oppenant and saw the fear in his eyes the look of someone who was only Mortal and knew he would meet his end. After a minute of waiting the man ran towards him Fool Karnage thought to himself before opening up his chest and shooting out a net throwing the man to the ground. "Please no!" the man yelled squirming within the net. He slowly walked towards the human, bent down, and whispered into his ear "The name's Karnage and I'll meet you in the afterlife" with those final words he raised his hand and punctured his arm through the man's stomach. He took a final look at Tsung before hearing the words leave his mouth......"Flawless Victory."

chaos hero
12-06-2006, 09:28 PM
yes if you cheat

Noata 261
12-06-2006, 09:46 PM
One of Tsang Tsung's minions rung a large gong and began to talk to the now much smaller group of kombatants
"Congradulations, you have all passed the qualicication round and are now in the tournament, please walk this way, Tsang Tsung is awaiting you all for the next round of the tournament"
The man enters a nearby temple.

Luzifer
12-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Cain moved forward, his clocked held tight around him. He hadn't paid much attention to the other fights, he had drifted back into the past. The past had such a tenacious grip on his mind, he could rarely think about anything else for any length of time.

His feed made a sweet shuffling sound against the floor as the whisp of his cloak beat the air as he moved. He sighed sadly, his shoulders dipping temporarily as all the weight seemed to crush him at once but suddenly the returned to their normal possitions as solid and strong as before. He closed his eyes and his hood became black and empty, seeming to possess no lifeform within its confines.

RyanSAC
12-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Karnage walked into the large room behind the other warriors think to himself.

Tsung will pay for what he had done to Karnage or what he used to be know as.....Karnock a fearless fighter for the human race he had been a fighter in mortal kombat three generations ago....fighting for Lord Raiden God of Thunder and defender of the human Race. Karnock had been his most best fighter and had been well training by the Warriors of Outworld when he was a small boy. In the final fight for Erathrealm he had failed against Tsung and killed three hundred years later Karnock had waken up in a Cryogamic chamber. He went on a rampage not knowing who he was and hios victoms soon called him by another name.....Karnage.

Nespa
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Babs stood to wiping the dirt and dust of her dress she walked after tsung tsang, hellion and scorpian. she sighed as two minions with swords fell in step with her and looked a bit longely over her shoulder to aura it had been so long since she had female companionshcip. Inside the chamber she stood a little behind tsung tsang as he welcomed the surviving warriors.

Aura of the Twilight
12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Aura noticed Babs looking at her as they wlkaed, so she walked up to her and tried to start a small conversation. "Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only girl who made it past the first rounds. I think it'd get pretty lonely without another female companion to travel with. What about you?" Aura asked Babs as she caught up with her. Aura scanned over the chamber they were standing in and then immeditaly turned her devided attention back towards Babs.

Nespa
12-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Babs said nothing as the minions intervered. They drew tehre swords and pointed them at her while babs moved behind Tsung Tsang "first she is not a warrior and second noone talks to her unless the general gives permission"he snarled at the girl.

Aura of the Twilight
12-07-2006, 11:32 AM
"Sorry sorry. I didn't know people could be so protective of their comrades as to not allow them to have the ablity to socialize. She must be a very appreciated and important aspect of your charge." Aura apologized wiht a slight smirk on her face. Then she walked away to a nerby wall and leaned on itignoring the mumbling of the guards. Then she went deep inside herself and became lost in thought.

ThunderBird
12-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Hellion had walked in the chamber, looking at all the warriors that had survived. He was as happy as can be that these warriors were stronger than the last ones in the tournament. He started balancing on the hilt of his blade as the tip dug into the ground. He then stood on the ground again, putting away his blade as he waited impatiently.

Emo is the name
12-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Kazuma walked into the chamber without a sound and in the back. One thing you want to do in this tournament is stay low until near the end. Looking around hew saw many warriors that were strong. 'Good, some competion.' Kazuma thought before leaning against the wall in the background. His wings fluttered for a second and Kazuma let out a sigh. He saw Hellion waiting imptiently, and Aura talking to babs. Looking down the ground Kazuma thought, 'What does The Emperor scum want now?'

Nespa
12-07-2006, 02:53 PM
babs looked over the crowed and locked eyes with kazuma. she raised a hand to her forehead as her eyes turned milky white again. A minion quickly grabbed her arm to hold her up as she panted. after minute the color returned to her eyes and he helped her sit down quicklt handing a cup of water. she beconed to scorpian.

Luzifer
12-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Cain shuffled near to where the meeting was taking place and found himself a shadowy corner to stand in, preferring to be away from human contact. He did however, keep an eye on the going on and most of it was not worthy of mention, people talking and being annoying. He hoped the point would be gotten to quickly or he would never be able to shed this stone.

RyanSAC
12-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Karnage merely stood staring at most of the fighters who would be the best compitition......Scorpion and Helion would have to be his number one priority....there powers are great but Karnage knew that with perfect timing he would out wit both of them. He turned his gaze to Babs and Aura who were both female. Most fighters would underestimate the powers of a women and most would meet their deaths. The next were Cain and Kazuma who at best would be interesting opponants. "This should be interesting." he said to himself.

Nespa
12-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Babs carefully drank the water as she scanned the crowd once more and her eyes rested on karnage. she frowned uselay the sight of someone triggered a visioen but with him it stayed away 'maybe later'she thought as she took another sip of water.

Noata 261
12-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Scorpion saw Babs beckoning to him so he walk over curious to see what was up as Tsang Tsung began to speak.
"Congradulations, normaly at this point we would give the winning fighters a chance to eat and rest before starting the real competition, but i thought this year it would be best just to move on, and let the fun begin." A smile crossed his face as he said this. "For the first round i thought it would be interesting to let you all chose your own oppenets, at least for the first round. You may challenge whoever you want, but the one that is challenged gets to pick the area in which you fight, and be as creative as you want, i have made sure that this island containes every invorinment imaginable."
Scorpion stopped dead in his tracks when he heard this,
Never has Tsang Tsung allowed the kombatants to do that, what could he be up too, and why wansn't i informed?
"Go ahead, challenge an opponent" Tsang Tsung urged.

RyanSAC
12-07-2006, 08:42 PM
What? he's acually letting us choose? this is very interesting...... Karnage thought looking around the room he tried to choose the best fighter as to get then out of the way. His eyes fell on Scorpion walking over to Babs. "Might as well take care of the best threat" he said to himself walking towards Scorpion but felt someone touch his shoulder from behind.

Noata 261
12-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Scorpion glanced around the room, know wishing he had payed more attention to the previous matches so he might have an idea of who to challenge, but quickly decided to wait and see who would challenge him first, cause then he'd get to pick the areana and kill the fool who thought he could defeat him. In the mean while he walked closer to Babs, maybe she could tell him who he should fight first.

Luzifer
12-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Cain smirked, how idiotic! He decided to go to sleep while he waited for someone to challenge him, he doubted that would be anytime soon. After all, unless someone had a personal vendetta against someone else why would the drop the initiative in order to challenge someone? It wasn't logical. He certainly wasn't because victory was paramount, every advantage had to be hoarded. So he gently closed his shimmering eyes. The demon rolled in his stomach and he shuddered as his bracers began to burn, the runes heating as they struggled to hold back the force that was coiling up inside him.

Seikyu Kiba
12-08-2006, 05:31 AM
Roy looked around swinging his blade "Is there anyone here who wants to fight me??" He said with a evil smirk "Come on I know your scared of me but at least show me some dignety." He threw his machete up into the air and caugth it. The whole time Roy was just doing acrobatics with his blade.

Nespa
12-08-2006, 10:58 AM
babs smiled as scorpian came closer. she leaned in a whispered while nodding to kazuma "at one point you are gonna figh him, i can not tell you the outcome but becarefull he has some tricks up his sleeves"she smiled tentively at scorpian.

Emo is the name
12-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Kazuma looked around the room for a person to fight. The only one he thought never to have passed was Roy. He then looked at Cain and saw that he was sleeping. 'Probably waiting for a challenger. As will I.' Kazuma thought looking around. Scorpain looked like strong opponet as will be Karnage. 'It seems they will fight eachother. Good, I might be able to get one of them down after he kills the other. That way there both gone. It maybe cheap but I'm sure as hell that the Emporer has cheated before.' The only one that puzzled him was babs. Was she in the tournament or just a adviser of Tsang Tsung. 'She has been staring at me for awhile. No one knows I'm a angel. Many belive I'm a demon. Sure as hell act like one. But that dosn't matter. In the end all the Emperors scum will die.' Kazuma thought.

Noata 261
12-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Distracted by Roys spectacle he didn't have a chance to respaun to Babs

"Fine then, you there,” He points to Roy. “If that’s a challenge
ill accept. As for the areana..." he chulckes to himself "We shall fight in HELL"
He looks over at Tsang Tsung and Tsang Tsung nods as he does some enchantment with his hands and instantly a portal opens up in front of him. Scorpion walks towards the portal and right before entering turns to look at Roy, "Come, if you dare and dont forget to bring your little toys" He then vanishes on the other side of the portal.

Nespa
12-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Babs watched as scorpion left and just hoped he would survive, scorpion was te closed thing to a friend she had. she looked at Tsung Tsang and nodded towards karnage "he is not triggering anything milord and neither are any others at the moment"she blinks.

npc

A young warrior noticed kazuma looking to babs and walked to him "if you think of chalenging her forget it he smirks "she isent a contestant" he looked to towards babs for a moment "she is the emperors seer"he chuckled.

Emo is the name
12-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Kazuma looked down at the man and said, "Really that would exsplain it." Kazuma said in a low voice. He looked back at babs and thought, 'She must be a key to why Tsang Tsung is winnng. I might have to take her out.' Kazuma Thought. He continued to look around to see if any one would challenge him. Sighing, he sat down and waited for some to.

Noata 261
12-08-2006, 03:27 PM
As Scorpion traveled to the other side of the portal he knew most of the other kombatants had expected him to fight carnage but he thought that could wait, cause to him and Tsang Tsung what was more important was to get the people fighting for the human side like Roy out of the tournament before those just fighting for power like carnage. If a human won, the portal to outworld would never close and the last 500 years of work would be a waste.

Nespa
12-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Babs eyes turned milky white again 'a shadow figure, posion, knives a choking rope'her eyes got color again and she panted. she sighed and leaned towards Tsung tsang "please double the guards milord as usealy one warrior is after my life"she sighed wishing slightly that that would stop. she glances over the crowd again.

npc guy

The warrior watched as her eyes turned milkey white "that means she is having a vision"he chuckled and looked to kazuma "there are many rumors giong around about her reason to be with the emperor" he picked his teeth with a knive for a moment "some say she is his wife or daughter other say if you have her life in your hands that you control the tournament"he shrugs "but ofcourse those are hust rumors"he laughed and walked away,

ThunderBird
12-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Hellion growled in frustration "This is too boring, I'll go ahead and challenge someone." He looked around and his gaze rested on Aura. Now who do we have here. He walked towards her, stopping a few feet in front of her "The names Hellion and I'll be your opponent." He said with a wide grin.

Noata 261
12-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Noting Babs fear Tsang orderd for more gaurds to souround her.
He leaned close to her and said "There's no need to worry this will be the last time you have to fear for your life, soon the emperors army will be here."

Nespa
12-08-2006, 03:39 PM
babs nodded and sighed as more guards surounded her but didn not block her view from the contestants. She licked her lips abd drank another sip of water. she nibbled her lip for a moment and then leaned towards Tsung Tsang 'milord if the emperor suceeds then what wil happen to me?"she knew this was the last championship and she could be seen as useless. she brushed a hair back.

RyanSAC
12-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Karnage was dissapointed that he had not made it to Scorpion in time. Karnage walked over to a corner and stood waiting for someone to challenge him. "I will have the advantage to pick the place....I only have one in mind" Karnage told himself.

Aura of the Twilight
12-08-2006, 04:03 PM
"Aura and I accept. We'll fight in the darkness zone, and incase you're unfamilira with it it's a black zone is like a field with almost no light that takes hours to adjust and see in, unless your properly trained or have the ability to control darkness."Aura explained. "Like me." She thought.

After she stated that a portal opened. "I'll be waiting." Aura said and then went through. She immediatly adjusted her eyes and ran a few yards through the darkness and turned around and looked at the portal waiting for Hellion to come through it.

Seikyu Kiba
12-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Roy laughed at the challenge and ran into the portal "Oh here I come!" He said running in and looking around "Wow this place is cool!" He said spinning his machete. "Now then as for you...lets do this!" He said holding his machete down to his side.

Noata 261
12-08-2006, 05:07 PM
"Once the tournament is won, i need you to continue being my seer and help me locate and destroy the human warriors capable of standing up to the emperor's. I also need you as a future advisor when the emperor grants me to look after this realm as his territory." Territory that will be mine someday.
He quickly becomes annoyed that 4 of the fighters are still standing around refusing to chose an opponent

Scorpion and Roy both stand on a ridige plank platform with spears sticking out underneath a lava pit. Blood is splattered every where as well as skellotons with armor and sheilds skattered about. There are many loud screams in the distance and lava contiunes bubbleing out with occasional bursts that shoots fire up all the way to the plattform.
Scorpions milky white eyes follow Roy's every movement.
He delivers a quick stomp on the board that Roy is standing on shattering it in an attempt to make him lose his balance.

Seikyu Kiba
12-08-2006, 05:13 PM
When Scorpion stomped the Board Roy jumped and flipped over Scorpion. WHen he laned on his feet Roy did a back kick for his back. But right before he hit Scorpions back He made a clone of himself and that one appeared in front of him going for a kick in the stomach.

Noata 261
12-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Scorpion inflamed himeslef in fire only to reaper behind the clone and grabbed it with his his spear, pulled it over to him and roundhouse kicked the body at the original and quickly unseathed his sword.

Emo is the name
12-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Kazuma nodded as the unknown warrior told him about babs. He kept his eye on babs thinking, 'I'll probably have to stop her if I have any chance of beating the emperor.' He then diverted his eyes away from her as more gaurds came around her. He sat down and waited for someone to challenge him.

Seikyu Kiba
12-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Roys clone was hit but onther one came out and round house kicked Scorpion in the head and then takes his Machete and slashes at his arm only to rip his cloths "Hmph, do you think I will go down that easily???" He then made another Clone and made it stand infront of the real Roy.

Nespa
12-09-2006, 04:52 AM
babs nodded but had the feeling Tsung Tsang was not telling her the whole truth. she kept silent about it though and turned back to the fighters who refused to challenge anyone. having the idea Tsung Tsang was annoyed her eyes turned black and the four slammed into a nearby wall "chose a challenger or the general shall choose for you"her voice was cold. babs hated to do this but the longer it took the moer annoyed the general would be.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 05:02 AM
Hellion followed her in, the darkness swallowing him up as he grinned, unsheathing his blade. "Come out come out where ever you are." He was his happiest when fighting, especially at such a disadvantage. "Hours huh? Good then I guess all I can do at the moment is defend." He shouted out to the darkness.

Luzifer
12-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Cain stood up and dusted himself off, "I see no reason to. My hands are stained with blood and you ask me to forfeit my advantage in order to stain them further? I deny your request woman." His cloak had gotten a tad ruffled but he still stood proud and defiant. He didn't want to have to hurt the woman but he would if she didn't stop.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Aura smirked from where she was. "That's correct unless you have something that I don't know about hidden up your sleeve." Aura stated moving silently to change her position so that Hellion couldn't pinpoint her position. "I hope he's quick on his feet other wise this won't last long even if he has a good defense. The only thing that will ever give me away is my whip ctting through the air as it goes to strike." Aura thought as she formed a whip of darkness. "Maybe I can make him uneasy, ...probably not, but oh well it's still fun to try." Aura thought.
"Stay alert." Aura teased as she cracked her whip at her side and then sent the length of it flying towards Hellion intending on landing a blow.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 10:40 AM
He heard it crack and ducked, just feeling it pass over him. That was close. He stood up straight, his blade in front of him as he tried to pin point the location the sound of the crack came from. He decided it was in front of him and charged, trying to make as little noise as possible. The one thing thats bugging me is why fight in darkness, if neither of us can see? But that attack almost hit me. He stopped and swung down, hitting nothing but the ground "Damn, looks like I'm at a great dis-advantage, but I can still go out with using my power." He yelled into the darkness as he stood still, his ears trying to pick up any slight noise that would give her away.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Aura kept moving as she talked. "You know that attack came oh so close to hitting me, I'm glad I decided to move. Great disadvantage? Oh you have no clue how deep you're in right now!" Aura stated mockingly. She cracked her whip again and moved.
"If I can make him lose his concentration then I'll have this in the bag no matter what." Aura thought. While circling Hellion with a 30 foot circle keeping in mind about her distance.
"I have to keep my gaurd up though no matter what. If I get cocky I'll be at as much disadvantage as him." Aura thought. She threw the length of her whip agian this time aiming at his feet.

RyanSAC
12-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Karnage popped his neck and looked at Tsang Tsung "I obey no man!" he yelled "If you want me to challenge someone then I challenge you Tsung!" he yelled pointing at him. "And you know it's legal in the rules of Mortal Kombat." Karnage then looked into Babs eyes and said in a cold voice "And when your masters dead.....you're next." and with that he folded his arms and waited for the portal.

Nespa
12-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Babs chuckled at his statement "sorry dear, you mayb be able to challenge my lord here but i am out of the qeustion" the guards around her took a stand incase he would try to attack her "i have no warriors rank i am merely a servant and servant aren't allowed to battle in the mortal combat toernament" she brushes a hair back.

RyanSAC
12-09-2006, 11:06 AM
"Hahahaha!" he laughed "This Tournament won't last forever."

Luzifer
12-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Cain smirked, "Hiding behind a "servant" moniker? Well there is always murder, is there? After all killing you would probably make my life a whole lot easier. Wouldn't have to deal with your bulls*** anymore." Suddenly his black-waxed mantle gave the impression that he was sneering even though only a nebulous darkness filled its confines. "And shut up you dog" he bite off toward Karnage, "There is enough postuering in this annoying tornament without you adding to it."

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 11:38 AM
He heard the whip crack again and was about to make his move when he stopped, her voice came from different directions. She's circling me! But from how far? The whip cracked again and he jumped back, though the whip just hit his foot, keeping him off balance as he fell back. He dug his blade in the ground and did a handstand on the hilt, his body perfectly straight. He pushed off with his right arm, bringing out his blade as he landed on his feet. He could barely hear her footsteps the her voice rang through the air like a bell in the silent night. Just get her to keep talking and then I can attack. "Close you say? You have amazing accuracy but you can't hit me right on while I can't see a thing and yet I was so close in hitting you, don't you find that funny?" He yelled at the darkness, slowly going to a crouching position as he held the blade in front of him.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 11:49 AM
"Oh please." Aura stated. "What's his plan?" she thought. She took a few steps back to change the length, then continuing her circle.
"You haven't realized yet have you? Fine I'll give you a little information", she cracked her whip before continuing, "I can see right where you are. Plus this area echos for it has no items besides our bodies to break the vibrations of the waves of sound we give off. Only since the area is so emense the echo is almost gone before it reaches you. All you have to do is follow sound but even sound is missleading." Aura explained. She wlaked slowly up to him to where she was a few feet behind him.
"Behind you." Aura whispered and then went to kick Hellion with her left foot while sending her whip at him from above. "Let's see him dodge this!" she thought.

Noata 261
12-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Tsang Tsung was now furious, he had simply given them a chance to fight who they want and now not only are they refusing to fight but are threating is seer a nonkombatanat and even going so far as to challenge HIM! He thought he'd be acting well within the rights of the tournamet to disqualify both of them, but no, that wouldn't be enough, he wanted to see them dead.
"ENOUGH OF THIS!!!" He held. "How dare you challenge me, as host of the tournament i think i know the rules a little better than you, and the only one who has the right to challenge me is the champion of the tournament which i can gaurantee will be neither of you. You two, karnage and cain, will fight each other and I will chose the areana, the only place suitable for you scum is the future of earthrealm, Outworld. And don't think you will be able to interfere with any of the Emperors plans there, i have made sure this portal leads far from his palace, but that doesn't mean he won't be able to interfere with your fight. If you think your opponent will be the only won you have to worry about, you are wrong. No go and kill each other before you both are disqualified."

Noata 261
12-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Scorpoin with a burst of fire rams the clone away and slaches at Roy with his sword barley missing him then jumps up and hangs on a pole higher up to anticipate Roys next move.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 12:10 PM
He grinned and simply blocked the kick by sticking his blade behind his back, stopping her foot with the flat part of his blade while the whip hit him. He held in the pain but was still grinning. "This will be an amazing fight, but I will come out of here alive." He said pushing her back with his blade as he ran from the spot, stopping 5 meters away from the spot. He spun around, his blade in front of him. His eyes were starting to adjust but still it was no good, he can only see a few feet in front of him while she can actually see him. "Ever heard of Hellfire?" He shouted out to the darkness.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Aura went back a few feet to where she was 17 feet away from Hellion. "No sounds powerful, and if you think you're going to win you're DEAD wrong!" Aura crakcked her whip. "Ever heard of Leathal Noir?" Aura yelled back.
"Excelent he let the whip hit him. Two more strikes then his soul is doomed." Aura thought smirking. Aura ran at him full speed head on, the second she knew he could see her she tried to hit him with her whip by sending the tip of it at him in criss cross motions.

Luzifer
12-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Cain shrugged not caring, he wouldn't have killed the woman anyway, he didn't kill women, it was against his oath. The oath he had sworn with Jenells fading hand clutched in his. you will live on I swear. Cain then stepped through the portal into outworld. Whatever, he thought, it really didn't matter to him.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 12:41 PM
He saw her coming for him and he charged back, his blade at his side, the tip scraping the ground. He saw the whip coming at him in a criss cross motion, eyes wide in surprise he gripped the hilt tighter but never losing speed. Time it right and I can maybe deflect it back at her or send it away, a little more, there. He raised his sword to deflect the tip as he sent it away, it just barely missed his face as he saw it pass by his left side. He kept running, following the whip itself, blade ready to attack.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 12:48 PM
"Not good!" Aura thought. She jumped back as fast as she could got another foot away from Hellion and then deteriorated her whip. She ran towards Hellion using the darkness as a cover then she avoided his blade and put herhands on his shoulder and flipped over him to where her back was at his only a foot between them and then reformed her whip.
"Gotcha!" Aura said as she sent her whip towards his side thinking that there was now way for him to stop the attack without the whip touching his body.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 01:04 PM
He grinned widely as he blacked the whip with his side to only make the whip wrap around the blade as he held the blade out in front of him. He dug the blade into the ground. He then charged at her, using the whip as his guide. He jumped a few feet in the air, just where the whip had ended, figuring that, that's where she must be. His whole arm mutated into a huge demonic arm as he yelled "Surprise!" A he punched towards the ground to only hit nothing but the ground itself. He now stood beside her as he grabbed the whip itself and tugged on it, the blade came out and headed straight for him. He caught the hilt, to only spin counter clock wise as he stopped, the blade just before her. "Still think I'm dead wrong about winning?" At this rate I'll be able to see this whole cursed area and fight her without using my power. "I have just but one question, what does your whip do?" he asked grinning as he held his position. "Don't worry, I wont kill you now, I just want to ask you that and I'll give you a chance to run." He said this as he turned her direction, his blue eyes glowing in the darkness. His arm had changed back as soon as he had touched the whip, his right hand burned, but he payed no attention to it.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 01:12 PM
"Fine seeing as I have no need for secrects. My whip has a power, Lethal Noir, it only needs to to touch my opponent three times and they are at my mercy. This is because each it touches an enemy it injects a great ammount of darkness into their very body. With the whip out I can control that darkness and use it inside their body to do with what I want including crushing their heart. Which is how it got it's name Lethal Noir, Deadly Black." Aura explained with a smirk on her face.
"One more time, and your dead." she stated glancing at Hellion's hand before looking back into his icy blue eyes.

RyanSAC
12-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Karnage looked up at Tsung one more time. "Your Time will come" he said stepping into the portal after Cain.

Seikyu Kiba
12-09-2006, 01:30 PM
"Gah!" Roy said as he looked up at Scorpion "Well now this is intresting" he said making another clone which gave him the total of 5. "Now then let's go!" he said slashing his Machete at Scorpions blade making them clash "Do you think that a human can be weak?" He said as a clone snuck up from behind and kicked him in the back.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 01:46 PM
He grinned and laughed "The only thing you'll be crushing is whats left of my human body. Then, then I'm free from this human body where I can roam free in my demon body that you'll see if I ever need to resort to that. Now, we begin again." He jumped back, jumping farther with each step as his eyes pierced the darkness. At least it's what I hope that'll happen. He kept jumping until he stopped a good distance away from her. "Ready?" He yelled out to her, his blade behind him as he bent down, ready to charge as he said "Because here I come!" He charged towards her, he could see her figure in the distance, only a little though but it was enough to give him a sense of where she was.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 02:01 PM
"More than you know." Aura said to herself smirking. "So he has a vengful demon in him... Intresting." Aura thought. She put on foot behind the other and held her whip abover her head and used the darkness to make it a little longer.
"Wait for it." Aura thought. She waited and once Hellion got close enough to hit her, Aura started to spin.. Her whip was sent out in a protective coricle around her cutting through the air.

ThunderBird
12-09-2006, 02:11 PM
He stopped to a skid, inches from the whip "Looks like I'll just have to cut through." He slashed downwards at the whip but didn't cut it, to only have it rub against the whip. He pushed forward to only be pushed backwards. "Damn it, I will win." He muttered to himself as he stood his ground and waited.

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 02:30 PM
"Good thing I've practiced this move otherwise I'd be vulnerable afterwards." Aura thought. She saw that Hellion was just waiting for her to stop spinning close by. Ss she put her arm infront of her to extend the range of her whip by about a foot. She spun twice more then stopped and jumped back until she was 30 feet away from Hellion. Unsure if she hit him or not.
" I wonder, ....if he can even fully control that demon."Aura thought. She cracked her whip yet again.
"Come at me then!" she yelled.

Luzifer
12-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Cain rolled on of his shoulder's beneath his cloak, feeling the sinews and tendons snap into place nicely. He wasn't particularly bothered by what was happening, the whole farce with rather tedious but hopefully it would not last much longer. He waited for his designated opponent.

RyanSAC
12-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Karnage was thrown out of the Portal landing of his feet. He slowly looked up to see his opponant "You can have first move" he told him staring into his eyes.

Noata 261
12-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Scopoin ducks allowing the clone behind him to kick the one in front of him then grabbed the dissalusioned clone by the leg and begun spinning him around, "lets see if you can make anouther copy when one of them is killed" he said as he realesed the warroir into the air above the pit of lava.

Emo is the name
12-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Kazuma got up and was about to say, "I don't take orders from you, you emperor scum!" But he held his tounge. If being barked at by scum to win the tournament he'll do it. Looking around Kazuma was looking for a challenger.

OOC: Who can I challenge? I mean Chain and Karnage are gone. As are Hellion and Aura. And Ryo and Scorpion. So who can I battle.

Light Wolf
12-09-2006, 04:12 PM
As Tōushirō walk out of the portal he looked around for a fight or to spar.
" I Wonder if theres anyone here that can fight?" He said outloud to himself
As he walked around he found someguy and asked him " Where can i find a fight?" He said as he looked at the man everyone called kazuma..

Luzifer
12-09-2006, 08:09 PM
'I perfer to give my foe every chance to surrender. My hands are stained enough with blood, i need no more. However, if you try to prevent me from purging this sin from the world I will bear the evil of your death. But I would wish to avoid that" Cain said his voice filled with a complete and utter apathy that belied the words he said, in fact made them seem all the more potent. "You may strike first."

RyanSAC
12-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Karnage stared at Cain for a few seconds before accepting his offer. "Let it be" he said teleporting behind Cain and kicking him from behind.

Luzifer
12-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Cain rolled forward his cloak not ruffling. But he stood up and made no move to attack merely swished his cloak to knock the dust off. That was all. He remainded calm and seemed completely unperturbed.

RyanSAC
12-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Karnage ran towards Cain jumping over him and grabbing him in a choke lock. and Boom! Karnage had self destructed blowing everything in a 5 mile radious to bits.

Luzifer
12-10-2006, 12:57 AM
The dust settled. The fires ceased their fury. And in the center was a bright light. Its rays reached out, filling the world with a Miasma of holy energy. Even the dead lifeless rocks of the Outworld seemed to glimmer.

A boy stood in the center his hood knocked down and his cloak whipped aside reveal a lithe strong body. From his back was a single white-waxed wing which arched sweetly in front of him protectively. From his left arm a long wrapping dangled limp. The boy's eye were blank as though not sensing the world around him. Locked in his mind, trapped there by some conflict even he didn't understand. Suddenly his eyes flickered by then the wing had receeded into his back, revealing, on the ground, Karnage, still unharmed or perhaps reconstructed, though unconscious. The boy fixed his cloak covering his body and head until once more all was as shadow. As soon as the hood was over his head his body seemed to sink into the folds of the cloth, fading into a looming incorprality. He wrapped the bandage back around his forearm. The rooms upon its surface dance across the cloth and his skin for a moment before searing themselves into place.

He felt the taint of sin moving through him, the taint of the demon. But atleast he didn't have the burden of having killed. He nodded to the unconcious man. "I'm sorry that i must dishonor you help without giving you the chance to refuse it however such is how the wheel shall turn for now." He lift the man onto his shoulder and waited for Shang Tsung to open up his portal back.

RyanSAC
12-10-2006, 01:34 AM
That's awesome! I was going to have all his parts come together.

I'll let more people post before Karnage becomes concious.

Nespa
12-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Babs watched as the four angered Tsung Tsang. she sighed they were true fools it was a known fact Tsung Tsang would only fight the mortal kombat champion and those didn't even stand much of a chance. she layed her hand on his shoulder "be calm my lord, you judgement may bbe muddled by your anger"she gave him a bit forced sweet smile.

ThunderBird
12-10-2006, 05:45 PM
The whip hit him across the face, he staggered a few inches backwards before looking before him. He grinned at what she said before yelling back "Your funeral!" He charged at her, his blade at his side, the tip scraping the ground as he kept grinning. The pupils of his eyes changed to red slits as the light blue color turned to dark blue. His teeth sharpened a little as he was now a two feet away from her. He jumped up in the air as he slashed downwards at her.

Aura of the Twilight
12-10-2006, 06:05 PM
"Alright three hits no wait for the opportunity!" Aura thought as he ran towards her. His body started to mutate as her lunged for her. He was faster now and almost hit her. Aura jumped out of the way and then analyzed the change in speed to adjust her timing. She sent her whip at his foot and pulled causing Hellion to fall. Then she let her whip got back to regular darkness and ran off a few feet for safe measures. Then reformed a new whip and waited for Hellion to attack again.

ThunderBird
12-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Hellion flipped back on his feet as he grinned widely, showing his now sharp teeth. He charged at her again, his speed had been increased and was still increasing. His strength was now at it's full potential as he came a few feet away from her, he jumped high in the air. His speed was now at it's full potential as he slashed downwards towards her again. "Run, run as fast as you can, but it wont be enough girl!" He shouted, half growling it out.

Aura of the Twilight
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
"Oh man! He's gotten faster! It's too late to dodge!" Aura thought. She brought up her whip and held it tight to stop his sword, but she merly parried the blow and was sent back a few feet by the impact.

"Darkness aid me!" Aura said in her mind. She jumped back a few feet and the opened her eyes. Now she could see all the vital spots and the darkness in Hellion's body. "If what he said was true I don't want to kill him. So I'll just damage him."

Some of the darkness in Hellions body started to move towards one of Hellion's lungs and filled it up making the lung useless. "That should slow him down, he probably hasn't even realized that I've just rendered half of his oxygen useless." Aura thought she jumped back a few more feet not feeling secure and then just looked at Hellion waiting for him to do something.

"Hey, whay are you in this tournament anyways?" she asked in a loud enough voice that he could hear yet it wasn't exactly a yell.

ThunderBird
12-10-2006, 07:05 PM
He started walking towards her "I'm fighting in this tournament for no purpose, simply because I love to kill." Hellion yelled back, he was breathing a little harder than before but took no notice, instead he kept on walking. "Whats your reason in fighting in this tournament, Aura was it?" He asked, grinning all the while. "I love to know the reason, before I kill my opponents." He yelled towards her.

Aura of the Twilight
12-10-2006, 07:29 PM
"I'm in this tournament because humanity is at risk. If you think about it I'm trying to help you, without humanity there's no one left to kill. Not that you probably care Aura stated. Watching Hellion slowly come towards her.

"I'm taking Hellfire is the demon form of yourself." Aura stated to Hellion. She held her guard up and her whip ready for another attack.

Noata 261
12-10-2006, 09:21 PM
As one of the clones fell into the lava pit Scorpion began running towards the origingal Roy and did a flip over him swinging the sword towards Roy's back.

ThunderBird
12-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Hellion chuckled a little "Helping me? Interesting......No, Hellfire isn't the demon form of me, though it's a close guess. Hellfire is what helps me change to my demon form since I am a half demon, my human half of my soul will not allow me to change at will so I use Hellfire." The tip of the blade scraped against the ground as he continued to walk towards her. The edge of the blade faced opposite of the direction Hellion was walking as he twisted his wrist, the edge now face the direction he was going as he went off in a sprint.

Seikyu Kiba
12-11-2006, 05:32 AM
Roy dodged the sword and then decended his clones back inside of him and began to clash with Scorpions sword "Die you!" He said tripping scorpion and then drop kicking him in the stomach. "I thought you would be stronger!" He said kicking him in the head.

Noata 261
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Scorpion stood up and began laughing. "Believe me, I AM much stronger!"
He then launged forword with his sword as Roy stood in a defensive posiition with his machete.
Fool, a machete is only an offensive weapon.
With is sword and speed he was easily able to cut through the machete and as Roy stumbled back to dodge the blade he was meet with Scorpions back kick.

Nespa
12-11-2006, 04:00 PM
babs sat down again seeing that her speaking didn't work. she looked at the guards that had relaxed and closed her eyes thinking about the hotspring just outside her room. She smiled she would go there after battle and relax.

Aura of the Twilight
12-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Aura watched Hellion sprint towards her. "Okay maybe I can tire him out. Judgeing by the speed he's running at and the minus of breath he'll have adding in the stamina from the demon...... Nope I'll probably tire before he does. Maybe I can use my whip to steal his sword. It's worht a shot." Aura thought. She started running towards Hellion and when she thought she was close enough for a good shot she sent her whip flying towards him.

Light Wolf
12-11-2006, 06:05 PM
OCC: Nespa wont to fight me

Seikyu Kiba
12-11-2006, 07:10 PM
OOC: Noata will you ever get hit???

Roy was hit by the blade and slashed in the arm, blood sprayed from his wound and let out a scream "GAH!" He said getting up and holding his Machete up to his face "I will kill you!" He says jumping and kicking scorpion off the bridge.

ThunderBird
12-11-2006, 07:29 PM
"Heh, again with the whip? I thought by now you'd use a different tactic, but no matter." He held up his sword as the whip wrapped around the blade and tightened. He tightened his grip on the sword, straining to keep it in his hands but found it no use. Instead he drove the sword into the ground and ran at Aura, weaponless. His hands had now changed into claws as he ran on all fours like a dog. A battle raged on in his mind, what was left of his human half fought with his demon half to keep consciousness, but the demon was stronger, much stronger as it was soon taking over Hellion's body.

Aura of the Twilight
12-11-2006, 07:48 PM
"He's losing control. Now's my chance!" Aura thought. Aura ran straight ahead at Hellion. With a new whip, she hadn't even wasted the time to make the other whip dispearse. She ran up and got with in ten feet of Hellion then stopped. She sent her whip forward.

"If I can get his neck it's all over for him. I'll be able to snap his neck easily from this range. If I miss though, ..."Aura stopped thinking and just started hoping that she wouldn't miss.

ThunderBird
12-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Hellion saw the whip coming at him, he didn't have enough time to doge and had nothing to block with so he did the one thing he could only think of. He yelled out the two words that would summon what was needed "HELLFIRE!" Flames erupted from the ground, just below him as he was rapidly consumed in the flames. Because he was already transforming, the process was sped up, as the fire was absorbed into his body, leaving him at the height of 7'5". He was now fully transformed as the whip wrapped around one of his horns. He glanced at it ran a talon through the whip. His pure black eyes now rested on Aura as he raised his fist in the air and brought it down on the spot she was in.

Aura of the Twilight
12-11-2006, 08:16 PM
"Well I tried. Good job, Hellion." Aura thought as she quickly resigned to her fate. Hellion's fist hit her and killed her. When he lifted his fist she started to glow and then dispearsed into stars that quickly light up the dark area they both once fought in which now reseambled the night sky. It light Hellion's way back to the portal.

ThunderBird
12-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Hellion changed back to normal, to only leave the eyes in slits with dark blue around it. He picked up his blade and walked off to the portal "She fought well, it was too bad it had to end like this." He muttered to himself as he walked through the portal.

Luzifer
12-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Cain's eyes opened and flared. There golden hue looking sad and lost. "So another spark is gone." He closed his eyes "Is this world really worth saving from my sin? Or is this world destined to be steeped in evil?" He looked up, gazing towards some star only he could see. "The three sisters' have snipped your thread but they cannot break it completely. May you find peace in the next life. For I know I will not." He looked back down at the ground. His resolve filled with icy fervor.

Noata 261
12-11-2006, 09:49 PM
A portal opened in outworld to allow Cain to return to the Island, while to beasts lurked in the distance with their eyes rested upon the unconcious body of Karnage.

As Scorpion began to fall he quickly reached out to grab a pole but due to his battle injured body he was to slow to grab on.
Wow, these blows hurt me more than i thought. He quickly realized as he fell closer and closer to the pit of lava below him. He struggled agaisnt gravity to lift up his arm as he was falling but a simple question hit him before he did anything.
Why keep fighting? I've beatten countless warriors in the past and nothing's changed for me. Finnaly ive found a warrior who can defeat me, it's over now. He can win the tournament and decide what happens to this world, i dont care anymore.
For that second he had returned to the pure warrior he once was before he was corrupted by Shang Tsung and the evil tournament. He was able to accept his death and the afterlife he was forced from. But then the memory of an ice warrior struck him, and all the hate and vengence he was harboring in his soul all these years returned.
I must surrvive! I must win! I must kill all these weaklings then kill Subzero!
He instantly realesed the spear which wrapped around part of the platform and he pulled himself up then took a fighting stance infornt of Roy.
"This fight ends now! Show me everything thing you got!" The look in his eyes showed he wasn't going to hold back anymore.

Luzifer
12-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Cain walked through the portal, proud and tall, carrying Karnage's unconcious form on his shoulder. He set the man down on the ground when he had exited the portal and his mantled head looked up towards Babs and the sorceror. "What more must I do?" His words were weighted and cold, burdened with guilt but plodding with fierce determination.

Nespa
12-12-2006, 10:45 AM
babs looked at tsung Tsang and stepped of the ledge they were on walking towards cain and carnage. Two guards followed closely as she kneeled near carnage and checked his pulse. she stood again "he is just knocked out"she smiled at carnage and walked back to her seating.

RyanSAC
12-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Karnage slowly openned his eyes not knowing what he would see. He could see nothing but darkness but he heard the sound of footsteps walking toward him and a finger touched his neck. He jumpped to his feet and suddenly relized he was back at the temple and the reason he could'nt see was that his helmet's field vision was destroyed. He raised his arms to the back of his head and released four levers pulling off his Helmet. His head was one of the only parts that was human on his cyberized body. He had Brown hair down to his shoulders. He looked only but 20 years of age but really was more then 300.

He looked around him seeing Babs looking toward him and then looked behind him to see Cain fully unharmed.......If he survived why did'nt he kill me? he thought to himself. He slowly bowed to him. The truth was that Karnage had blacked out before the explosion so he did'nt even know he had set off a trigger for self destruction. He was simply going to break the man's neck. And then he turned to look at Tsung. Would he keep me in the tournament? Either way....Tsung is dead.

Noata 261
12-12-2006, 05:09 PM
"Cain's the winner of this match and gets to proceed to the next round. Carnage since you did survive and so far we only have 1 winner in this round you have the chance to challenge one of the contestants left in order to make it to the next round. If you fail to win a match, you will be disqualified from the tournament." As much as Shang Tsung hated he had to let Carnage fight again because they were short a kombatant for the next round.

Nespa
12-12-2006, 05:14 PM
babs smiled at Tsung Tsang as she returned to her seat. She yawned a bit as she looked to carnage "i believe there is one left" adn she pointed to the last fighter without a opponent.

Light Wolf
12-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Toshiro continues to walk around and looks for an opponent to fight,he come across a little boy it seems and asks him where he can find some1 that hasnt foguth yet,he pionts down the hall,and i continues to walk wonting to fight already........

Luzifer
12-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Cain walked over to one of the walls, near it was toward the head of the hall, a bit to Babs' left and leaned against the wall, gradually slumping down to a seat position. He pulled his cloak around him to assure himself that no part of his body could be seen and he closed his eyes and leaned on his forehead against his arms which were pressed hard against his folded knees. He felt somewhat sick as he always did after coming in contact with the demon. But he shrugged it off.

ThunderBird
12-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Hellion walked over to Tsang Tsung and grinned, his sharp teeth showing "I defeated her with no problems, sir." His eyes then rested on Babs "Is our victory guaranteed, Babs?" He asked.

That girl, Aura, she's the one that unleashed my demon half. With this I can surely win, maybe even take out Tsung Tsang. Maybe I will fight for a new purpose. He stood in front of the two, grinning as he looked at the two.