PDA

View Full Version : MSI anyone??

Avarice_Clementine
12-05-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm addicted to the band Mindless self indulgence...(hence MSI)...Does anyone else like that band???Gotta love their songs...

Ryth
12-06-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm a fan. I have 3 of their albums. Tight, Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy, and You'll Rebel To Anything. They put on a frighteningly unique show for sure.

Daenerys
12-07-2006, 01:57 AM
I heart them. I got to make out with Jimmy Urine when they came to town. Well not got to, more like he grabbed me and sexually molested me. haha.

My favorite songs are Faggot, Stupid MF, ... B... and um... letsee here... Uncle, Molly, I'm your problem now...

Geeze... I like a lot of thier songs.

RedXIII-Nanaki
12-07-2006, 07:04 AM
Lucky, Brody! ;_; I like them aswell, I have ALOT of their songs Downloaded. XD My favorites? B****es, Pussy All Night, Bring The Pain, and stupid MF!

Death_Princess
12-07-2006, 02:23 PM
MSI Rocks. Simply put. Nothig more to say. :D Oh and OMG My brother, Willy, Moshed with the band and hung out with them for a year! :D It was so awesome. He said Kitty kissed him, She and Urine signed my shoe!! Zomg!

Kishiro
12-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Ha, Jimmy makes out with anyone he can get his hands on, Brody. Not just you.

Guy or girl, for that matter. O_o;

Mmm... I like my coffee black, just like my metal!

Avarice_Clementine
12-08-2006, 07:15 AM
lol...man, i would kill to go to a concert!!!

Fuu Kasumi
12-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Lol. I heart Mindless Self Indulgence. <3
And, I'd love to be sexually molested by Jimmy Urine. xD
Fave song: Stupid MF

--LynZ. -Swoonage-

I'd love to have the chance to go to one of their concerts.

Avarice_Clementine
12-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Wouldn't anyone??..besides hip hop fans...they are strange to the strange..O_o

Sand_Whale
12-15-2006, 05:45 AM
One of my all time fav bands. I've seen them live 3 times now. Lol....The people that you meet at the shows are almost as good as the music. The last time some dude got kicked out for tripping some mad lsd and breaking all the glass doors screaming theres people dying in there!

Gizoku
12-16-2006, 08:57 PM
I currently started to listen to them, >.> A few buddys of mine got me into them by serenating it in my face XD. So far I think their songs are pretty good.

Avarice_Clementine
12-19-2006, 07:48 AM
OMG!!!i got the newest album of the MSI!!!with one with the stupid mf on it!!!OMG IT ROX!!!!!

Gjallarhorn
12-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I like them, but I find some of their songs to be very hit-or-miss. I love "You'll Rebel To Anything", "Shut Me Up", "Futures", and "B......", but others just get on my nerves after a while for some reason. They sound a bit Nintendo-esque to me...

Avarice_Clementine
12-20-2006, 07:13 AM
i love the song "shut it up"...that's awesome.

Masali
12-21-2006, 10:14 PM
The only song I know from them is just the best song ever and the song is "Ecnegludni Fles Sseldnim"

Avarice_Clementine
12-29-2006, 11:53 PM
Never heard of that song.

Masali
12-29-2006, 11:57 PM
It's like a hidden track on "Tight" and it's basically been dubbed the retard song. It's recognized for the "We are...going on a field trip" line repeated over and over and over. Jimmy (Or whoever's singing) is obviously pretending to be mentally handicapped...well, you just kind of have to listen to it.

Abstract Me
01-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Love love love MSI. Jimmy's voice is one to be admired. Fun band. You just sort of have to have a taste for it though. And be in the mood. Its too bad I don't have any albums of theirs though. *sigh*

Favorite songs: "Shut Me Up", "You'll Rebel to Anything", "Tornado", "Bring the Pain", "Stupid MF", "Thank God".

Avarice_Clementine
01-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Straight to Video...I am now addicted to that song..I also like Tom Sawyer. I think Tom Sawyer is a remake or something of a Rush or Boston song..I can't remember which band but I recongize the beats and some of the lyrics from that song.

Ryth
01-03-2007, 03:25 PM
A Rush song. It was a surprisingly solid cover.

I love Ecnegludni Fles Sseldnim, or the hidden track in it, "JX-47", which starts a little after 3 minutes into Ecnegludni Fles Sseldnim, and according to Wikipedia their guitarist Steve, Righ? is singing and playing acoustic guitar.

Avarice_Clementine
01-04-2007, 07:18 AM
wow...i see.