PDA

View Full Version : Sign up: Mortal Kombat

Noata 261
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM
This has been approved by Lps.

Another Generation has passed and that means another Mortal Kombat Tournament. The Emperor has won the past 9 and if he gets his 10th victory the forces of outworld will be able to invade earth. Fight for the Emperor, fight for humanity, or just fight for your own glory to win the title of Grand Master and all the power and authority that comes with it.

History
(For those not familiar with Mortal Kombat)

Beyond this realm there exists many others. One of which is Outworld. The first ruler of Outworld was the Dragon King who’s evil tyrant spilled over into other realms as he took them over by force using his legendary army and expanded outworld. Eventually Shoa Kahn took power over Outworld and continues the evil expansion. The next realm Shoa Kahn wants to conquer… is earth realm.

For millennia, there has been a tournament held by the ancient Shaolin Monks known as Mortal Kombat.

500 years ago a sorcerer of Shoa Kahn’s sorcererShang Tsung was banished to the Earth Realm. He entered an evil warrior known as Goro, a 2,000 year old Half human half dragon, into the tournament. Goro won the title of grand champion by defeating Kung Lao, a shaolin fighting monk. It was during this period that the tournament fell into Shang Tsung's hands and was corrupted. Shang Tsung uses the tournament to tip the scales towards chaos by allowing a portal to be created between Outworld and Earthrealm if he is able to win 10 Tournaments in a row in the name of Shoa Kahn.

Time after time each individual threat has been vanquished, and Earthrealm has enjoyed relative peace for many years. But there is concern that Earth is once again in peril

The emperor has one the past 9 Mortal Kombats and if he gets his 10th victory the forces of Outworld will be able to invade earth. Another Generation has passed and its time for another Mortal Kombat Tournament. Fight for the emperor, fight for humanity, or just fight for your own glory to be titled the greatest warrior in the universe and obtain all the power and glory that comeswith it.

Chatacter Sheet

Name:
Apperance:(Optional most should know the appearance of characters)
Alliagence: (Emperor, Self, humanity
Species:
Weapons:
Powers:

Sample Characters
(feel free to use one of these if you want)

Name: Noob Saibot
Sex:M
Alliagence: The emperor
Species: wriath
Weapons: surikens
Powers: shadow powers
Bio:brother of sub-zero. noob was sent to the netherealm only to come back as a wraith. he has come back to fight and kill sub zero

Name: Johny Cage
Sex:M
Alliagence: Humananity
Species: Human
Weapons: none
Powers: none
Bio: Famous action movie star and martial arts master decided to join the tournament at first to prove his martial arts skills but is now fighting to save humanity

Name: Lord Raiden
Sex: M
Alliagence: Humanity
Species: Demi God
Weapons: None
Powers: lightning
Bio: His father an elder god gave him authority to watch over the humans of earth and he has come to respect these humans so much he desided to help them by losing his immortality to fight for them in the tournament

Noata 261
12-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Name: Scorpian
Alliagence: The Emperor
Species: Undead Warrior (once human)
Weapons: Has a retractable Spear embedded in his right haned, and carries two swords on his back
Special powers: He is able to control the fires of hell
Bio: As a promising young warrior he became a ninja and fought in the tournament hoping to become Grand Master. But he soon found out he was way out of his league when he meet another ninja, one who could control ice, and was brutally killed in the ring. Shang Tsung seeing his potential brought him back to life to fight as a slave for him to bring the emperors vision into reality. As he came back to life he obtained new powers that he though were a blessing at first but has come to realize they are a curse and strives to rid himeself of both the evil power that slowly devore what little is left of his soul and the chains of slavery that bind him into eternal combat

Seikyu Kiba
12-03-2006, 05:51 PM
All take a whirl at this

Name: Roy Heart
Sex: Male
Apperance:http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/Naruto_fan_01/Soul%20Caliber/Yun-Seong.jpg
Weapons: Machete
Powers: Can make 5 copies of himself.
Bio: When he was young he trained in the way of the Ninja, and learned how to create clones of himself. After his parents were killed in a great war, he decided that begging a Ninja was not good enough for him, so he tought himself to fight with the one weapon his father fought with..a Machete...

Aura of the Twilight
12-03-2006, 06:03 PM
I'll try:

Name: Aura Ayomia
Sex: Female
Appearence: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/darksakuraempress/Dunnoyet.jpg
Alliagence: Humantiy
Weapon: Whip
Powers: can converge light and darkness into any weapon
Bio: Ever since Aura was young she was intrested in fighting and the balance between light and darkness. She read up on many books of almost everyfighting style and light and darkness. When she turned 12 she found out a way to control the light and darkness withing a small space around her and form it into a whip. She practiced with it everyday and peferected the way of using a whip in battle to fatal extremes.

Kyuubi Naruto
12-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Alright,looks pretty good,and I join almost all RPG's that I can,so I'll try this one out.

Name:Hiroshi Takamura

Sex:Male

Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/normal_kai.jpg
(All of hair is gray,even the ones in the back)

Alliegance:Humanity

Weapon:Masarume Blade

Powers:Is able to concentrate energy into any part of his body,allowing him to use different types of attacks.

Bio:Hiroshi has always had a dream of fighting inside of the Mortal Kombat tournament,ever since he was brought to watch one when he was a young boy.When telling his father that,he then underwent a harsh training until he left his family and went to start his own life.Now that the tournament is coming back around,he is ready to fulfill his life long dream.

Alright now,I've been in a couple of "tournament based" RPG's,and they fall apart unless the GM and the participants are active,so I hope this one stays alive.

Emo is the name
12-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Name: Kazuma
Apperance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/paganwings/DarkGuyAngel.jpg
Alliagence: Self
Species: Half Angel
Weapons: Dark sword that he can create and a weapon attatched to his arm.
Powers: Kazuma can use dark power to crush his enemies but the power hurt him too. He also can use heavinly powers for a short while but it drains his stanima.
Bio: Kazuma was born in a war that happened many years before The Emperor came. When he was 21 he was killed in a during the 1st mortal combat that The Emperor won. He was sentenced to heaven but hell persited that he was to be in hell. In the end they turned him into a half angel. Durning that time he trained himself and found a way to escape to kill the emperor and became the winner of the Mortal Combat Tournament.

Luzifer
12-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Name: Unknown, calls himself "Cain"
Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/Breaeden/Avy.png
Allegiance: Self...sorta
Species: Human/Demon
Weapons: Massive Greatsword
Powers: If his demons are released he can fight with the power of holy light. Normally he keeps this bound. However, by reading the runes on his wrist wraps he can release a portion of the demons power at the expense of his sanity. (I know it seems hypocritical to have an evil demon use holy power but bear with me on this one). This never occurs and can be fairly discounted.
However, since his demon shell wants to keep Cain Alive he regenerates wounds quickly.
History: He was born into a normal life one might say. But there was nothing normal about it shortly thereafter. The specifics of his past are unclear but all that is known is that he believes he bears "sin" inside him. the only clues to his past are rune inscribed bracers and whispers of a polluted bloodline. He says little of his goals to other.

What he doesn't tell anyone is that he bears the sin that all of his birth possess, being more demon then human. He went to a preist who sacrificed his life to bind the demon. However, it wasn't until after Cain had killed his mother and two girls whom he had once been in love with. his only goal for some time was to kill every member of his bloodline. However, doing this has focused a great deal of power into him as he is the demons sole place of refuge. Cain has tried several times to commit suicide but each time the demon keeps him from dying. Now, he fights against all that oppose him in his quest to rid the world of sin by gaining the power he needs to seal himself away from the world since his demon will not let him die. He has murdered children before to accomplish this. There is nothing he won't do, for when you know you are damned what have you to loose?

RyanSAC
12-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Name: Karnage
Alliagence: His own
Appearence: Looks like Cyrax but Orange
Species: Cyborg
Weapons: Chest bombs, light sabor, Chest Missiles, Chect net.
Special powers: Self Destruct
Bio: Unknown

Natu Utan
12-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey, I will join this when I get home. Save me a spot please.

Nespa
12-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Name: babs

Sex: female

Apperance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/ys01.jpg only her dress is a dark purple and she wears a headband with a small ruby in it.

Alliagence: emperor?

Species: unclear

Weapons: heavey psycho attacks

Powers: seer

Bio: Babs past is as unknown as her reason to be on the emperors side. Noone knows where she came from, what she is or how old she is. al that is known is that every tournament she stands by his side and predicts the outcome of fights sometimes. some speculate she is his wife or even his daughter. the things that are known of her is that she never fights in the tournaments and if the emperor loses she wil reveal what she is.

Noata 261
12-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Alright Im going to start the rp very shortly, at this point anyone else who wants to join has to pm me their character sheet first.

ThunderBird
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Name: Hellion
Sex: male
Appearance: Demon:http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/Full_Metal_Warrior/Demon.jpg
Human: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/SakuraSaskue/Anime%20Girl%20And%20Guy/hahahah-2.jpg
Alliance: Emperor
Species: Half Demon
Weapons: a katana forged in the pits of Hell
Powers: Hell Fire- Flames of hell consumes his entire body, as it transforms him into his demon form.
Bio: Hellion was once a man who fought for the earth until he was corrupted by a demon. He then started to fight for the sake of killing, as his soul was slowly devoured by the demon as he himself turned into a demon. But because he has half of his human soul left, he is not fully a demon but only a half-breed. He was then recruited by Shang Tsung who had heard of him and had now started to fight in the Mortal Kombat tournament.

hope it's alright

Noata 261
12-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Alright we have eight fighters so we will start now.

The Rpg begins where the contestants arrive at the tournament island and are greated by shang tsung who is the host of the tournament. There will be a total of 4 rounds the first being a qualifiying round which is basicly just a way to show off your skills and get an easy win. The tournament is single elimination, once u lose a match and are lucky enough to survive you are out of the tournament. Just because your character isn't in a match doesnt mean you shouldn't be wathcing your back... danger lurkes around every corner.

Ayumi_Saruwatari
12-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Name: Ace Spade
Sex: Female
Apperance:http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/anime/Yamito/pictures/Yamito3.jpg
Weapons: Basic hand to hand combat, Dagger, and a double edged sword.
Powers: Master of the Sakura Dragon Style
Bio: Ace has been trained to fight since she was four. Ace does not dress like a fighter but can still but up a fight that you'll never forget. After her fathers death she began her own self-training to make the style into hers like many of her family has. The diamond dragon style soon morphed into the Sakura Dragon Style. Ace fights for humanity like her family has.

Light Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:27 AM
Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya

Appearence:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Toushirou_Hitsugaya.jpg
Powers:Ice,Water,.........Sōten ni Zase (霜天に坐せ, set upon the frozen heavens). Hyōrinmaru allows Hitsugaya to control the weather, specifically water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of spirit power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon which rushes at his opponents. Anything the dragon touches is instantly frozen. The chain attached to the hilt becomes encased in ice and also freezes anything Hitsugaya traps with it. Hyōurinmaru is considered the strongest of all ice element Soulreapers.
Daiguren Hyōrinmaru (大紅蓮氷輪丸 lit. Great Crimson Ice Ring). At the start of Hitsugaya's bankai, a spirit force explosion freezes the surrounding area and ice flows from the guard of Hyōrinmaru up his right arm and onto his back, creating wings and a tail, while claws of ice form around his left hand and both feet. Then three "flowers" of ice are created behind Hitsugaya with four petals each.
The twelve ice petals that appear with Hitsugaya's jutsu have a special significance, and gradually melt away as he uses his bankai in battle. During a battle with Hitsugaya, the arrancar Shawlong speculates that the final release will end when all twelve petals disappear, claiming that Hitsugaya's bankai is "incomplete" due to his young age. However, the ability of an arrancar to fully understand a ice master's weapon is questionable at best, so this theory is only provisional. Also, Hitsugaya was operating under a power limit at the time, which could have affected Shawlong's perception of his strength. Hitsugaya mentions that as long as there is water in his immediate surrounding area, his bankai form is able to regenerate itself indefinitely.
Hitsugaya has train from that day one to *fix* his bankai and has almost completed it.

Alternate weapon: Hyōurinmaru (氷輪丸 lit. Ice Ring) is Hitsugaya's Main weapon. Hyōrinmaru in its normal state appears very similar to other Soul reaper, with the exception of the light blue coloration of the hilt and the four pointed star shape of the guard. It is also unique in the presence of a chain with a crescent shaped blade that extends from the hilt of the sword. It is noted that the chain is not always present and can apparently be summoned by Hitsugaya at will

Short bio: Hitsugaya comes from Junrinan, District 1 of the Rukongai. There he lived with an old woman and Momo Hinamori( His sister ), and possibly other people. Little else is known about his past, but we know that he became a ninja master after Hinamori.

As a child, Hitsugaya was a bit of a brat who liked to eat watermelons and poke fun at Hinamori. She would call him "Shiro-chan" and he would counter by calling her "Bed-wetter Momo". The two were close friends and Hitsugaya, despite being younger and much shorter than his friend, always felt that he needed to protect her.

With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the Soul Reaper institute shortly after his sister, despite his age. She continued to call him "Shirou-chan" out of habit and felt she needed to protect him. Because of a promise she had made, she only began to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" after he had achieved his Soul Reaper shikai,and was recognized as a Soul Captain.

Noata 261
12-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Toshiro what side are you on

Light Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Toshiro what side are you on
Doesnt care will fight for both

Kyuubi Naruto
12-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Alright,listen up.I'm sorry about not being on lately,but well, I'm kinda on restriction for a while.I'll be able to get on today and tomorrow,but after that,I wont be on much,so I was wondering if anybody could give a PM every once in a while to keep me posted on what has happened?

Light Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Alright,listen up.I'm sorry about not being on lately,but well, I'm kinda on restriction for a while.I'll be able to get on today and tomorrow,but after that,I wont be on much,so I was wondering if anybody could give a PM every once in a while to keep me posted on what has happened?

sure ill try my best to pm u ok

Kyuubi Naruto
12-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Thanks,but if you cant,I'd like anyone to tell me what has happened by a PM,because I made my character and all,and I dont want it to go to waste,also this RPG's got potential,and I wanted to help make sure that it doesn't die or anything.

Jusuchinu
01-13-2007, 06:44 PM
name-Justisemo or (jus for short)
sex-male
race-vampire
Birthpace-Earth realm
alligence- Shao Khan
Weapon- A tarkanten blades
Stances-Wrestling, Jijitsu, Blades

Orginally a warrior of good and virtue Jus had been tainted by Shao Khan. Jus tryed to kill Shao Khan but was beat. Shao Khan ripped Jus's arms off and told him he had another chance to live. Out of desperation he accepted. A spell was cast on him. He awoke to feeling an odd hunger and a sharp pain in his arms. When he looked he had tarkaten arms. Shao Khan told him what he did. It turned out Jus now is a vampire and the only arms Khan had to give away were tarkaten. After years of service he became one of the best warriors under Shao Khans army. He also learned the art of Phy stealing which allowed him to feed of poeples soul. Jus is a deadly enemy to face.

sishood
02-05-2007, 05:01 AM
name: Hotaru (first name) Miaru (last name)

race: half demon

appearence:http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/ran...adanimegirl.jpg
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/koolgansta707/?action=view&current=fox1.gif

alliagence: self

power:
- control over fire

- firy syth ~ title says all. the syth is ingulf in fire and it hits hard against ice but is absorbed against fire.

- fire barrier ~ creats a fire barrier. stands strong against ice , wind , and earth attacks but weak against water and dark attacks.

- luck dealer ~ a card with a syth at the top and the weapon that the enemy uses at the bottem appears. if it lands on syth , the user gets a power from the enemy. if it lands on enemy's weapon , they get a power from the user. only lands on syth once and enemy's weapon once in battle

- death dealer ~ a card with a skull at the top and a heart at the bottem appears above user's head. if it is to land on skull the enemy is frozen and user can attack only once before user is unfrozen. if it is to land on heart , user is frozen and enemy can attack only once before user is unfrozen. only can land on heart once and skull once per battle.

weapon: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/wate...a101/scythe.jpg

bio:

Tigris
02-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Chatacter Sheet

Name: Sub-Zero
Apperance: (Should know the appearance of character, but I will edit with pic)
Alliagence: Self
Species: Cryomancer
Weapons: Shot Okan, Dragon, Kori Blade...*Can create different ones with abilities*
Powers: Mastery of Ice, Extreme Harmony(Ability of Armor)

A few pointers.
So, this is re-creating the first MK, but twisting it, correct? If so, realize that Sub will be more powerful In the movie, he lost an abundance of power to Shang Tsung. But this Sub if Free-Lance, in a way.