PDA

View Full Version : [SGI News] Man faces charges after thinking nuclear power plant was gas station.

SGI
12-02-2006, 01:00 PM
"A highly intoxicated Oak Park man faces several charges after driving up to the Braidwood nuclear power plant in search of gasoline Saturday, police said.
The incident was the second time in two weeks that a drunken motorist mistakenly pulled up to a security checkpoint at the Braidwood Generating Station."

The article goes on to say.

"On Oct. 18, a 38-year-old Morris man drove in and tried to pay a guard, thinking he was at an interstate toll plaza."

That must be one extremely strange looking nuclear facility if I do say so myself. I fail to see how it would be mistaken for a gas station. Then again if it was not for drunks I would not have these posts.

Do You Want To Know More? (http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/121147,1NWS6-02.article)

Alice Lost
12-02-2006, 01:06 PM
True. Some alcoholics are the cause of funny jokes and a few of thiese type of jokes are REAL STORIES! I personally dont like alcohol for obvious reasons. The most obvious is because I am WAY under age.

Alakina Paysinger

Kira_yamato69
12-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Thats so weird... stupid nuclear junk!

International 4-8818
12-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Well how dumb are you to not notice how big the place is. God how stupid is he?

Rageling
12-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Yay drunk people. A few months ago a guy got drunk around here, wandered over to a train track and took a nap in the middle of the tracks. He was so drunk the train straddled and went over him and he didn't even wake up. He was finally woken up by the police and informed of his heavy sleeping. You could say getting drunk almost killed him, but if he was just a little less drunk he would have raised his head up and SPLAT!

Fiery
12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
I'll admit to not clicking the link. Partly because I'm too lazy to manage multiple tabs/windows right now.

However, I'll have to agree. That must be one strange and friendly looking nuclear plant. Honestly, even if I were severly drunk, I'd think (or at least hope) that my most basic senses of sight would register a primal warning of danger in my brain, if something dangerous looking crossed paths with my car.

This is why women shouldn't be scientists. They still want to decorate everything. >3

German_Sniper9
12-03-2006, 12:24 AM
he must have been pretty drunk...

Takashi MoonBlade Wielder
12-03-2006, 01:00 AM
The guy must have drank several bottles of wiskey because even when I am too drunk to walk I would not be that stupid.

tenshi_kaitou_kirei
12-03-2006, 11:12 AM
heh...omg that is soo weird ">.>