PDA

View Full Version : .hack the legend of twilight

onigiri princess
12-01-2006, 08:57 AM
i recently found this manga in the library, it looked kind of entresting so i read and it totally reminded me of anime forum a bit, its like a virtual world called 'the world' and it's so cool it's with different characters that are played by different people on the net, they have to put a cd of 'the world' and controler along with a head gear to put over your eyes and ears and michrophone for you to talk to others, also you send messages to other people on your party (meaning group of players), i also heard the world is very famous pc game from the book itself, more than 20 million join it every day! but 'd like to ask one question to anyone who knows this game but where do you get the pc console?

Princess__Zelda
12-01-2006, 11:04 AM
I love that Manga!I found it at the Library too funnily enough!
It's great isnt it.Who is your fave character?I like Ouka the best.She is so cool.Have you read them all,well,in that series anyway.I think there is three Legend of the Twilight books,i've read them all!

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
12-02-2006, 12:57 AM
Yes I've finished it and strangely I found it in the library too O.o ~ I like Hotaru and her Grunty most. Zelfie's also really cute. Origini_Princess your right The World does remind me of AnimeForum except we don't fight monsters and have head gear ^.^

Gjallarhorn
12-02-2006, 06:21 AM
i also heard the world is very famous pc game from the book itself, more than 20 million join it every day! but 'd like to ask one question to anyone who knows this game but where do you get the pc console?
There isn't a game called "The World", although in October or November, a PS2 game called .hack//FRAGMENT was released in Japan, which is basically a real version of "The World". There is no head-set like in the show/games, and there is must certainly no 20 million players, let alone that amount joining each day. Also, .hack//FRAGMENT will not be released outside of Japan.

As for the show/manga, I thought it was trash. It was an insult to the .hack series. It was nothing more than an extensive 4koma which lacked the depth, thought, and subliminal anthropological themes contained in all of the other .hack series. Every other .hack series was better than this.

dog199200
12-02-2006, 06:46 AM
As for the show/manga, I thought it was trash. It was an insult to the .hack series. It was nothing more than an extensive 4koma which lacked the depth, thought, and subliminal anthropological themes contained in all of the other .hack series. Every other .hack series was better than this.

I have to agree with Xero XIII

kyubichan
12-02-2006, 07:22 AM
I've noticed that all my posts from last night are gone... :(

Anyway, I said that there is no "The World", and that the closest thing to it is probably .hack//Quarantine.

Oh, and I like Legend of the Twilight Bracelet more than sign.

onigiri princess
12-04-2006, 11:36 AM
I love that Manga!I found it at the Library too funnily enough!
It's great isnt it.Who is your fave character?I like Ouka the best.She is so cool.Have you read them all,well,in that series anyway.I think there is three Legend of the Twilight books,i've read them all!

really? wow that's really funny, never thought that alot of manga were in librarys though, strange... oh i know ouka she's that wolf girl who turns into one! she's one of my fave aswell and i like zefie too she's so cute! even though she's a smart alleck 'ai' ,I still think she's adorable! i also like balmung too, he's so cool at his sword fighting, and did I leave awsome!, and at the moment i've only read about two of the books so i'm looking foward to three and four at the library, too bad the pc game doesn't exist, wouldn't it be cool if it where real though? a virtual game forum? i think that would be so wicked!

rinko
12-18-2006, 12:03 PM
i found this manga at a library too!

it would be amazin if the world existed like it does in the book...wouldn't get a lot of excercise though...i loved the way their friendships build through the game - gives you that warm wistful feeling at the end.

p.s. ouka is cool!

sheenafan1000
01-05-2007, 10:45 PM
I did the wrong thing. I bought the anime. *Gasp!*
It is terrible!

But I have read a bit of the manga and thought it was alot better.

bug
01-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I've never read the manga, but I've seen the anime. It was pretty bad. I like roots and sign much more. But then again, it could be like the naruto series. I hate the anime, but the manga is good. I may download the manga then cause I never finished watching the anime.

jiaern
01-27-2007, 04:11 AM
well guyz i need to know actually there is how much series i mean like chaper is there all i know is .hack//sign , .hack.//the legend of twilight , .hack//roots is there any others i jz stuck in the middle for roots coz my subs missing ..T_T very desperate!!!

Valkyrie
02-02-2007, 05:39 AM
The anime wasn't that bad! Though I'll have to admit I do enjoy reading the manga more. I own both the anime and the manga cos I think they're both good. My fav. character is Rena! She's the best, and she gets to play BlackRose!
I didn't like the way Zelfi treated her in the manga.:mad:

Sinjoda
02-02-2007, 06:23 AM
I'll just say the anime isn't all good. But I loved the manga.