PDA

View Full Version : Kodocha fans?

philippine102
11-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Are there any "Kodocha" fans here? I bumped into the series on tv a few days ago. It's really silly -- in a gewd way.

Sanoske
11-27-2006, 03:48 PM
i like the show. it may not have the best animations but what it lacks in drawing it more than makes up in humor. i have to admit it is a really wierd show with some wacked out storyline but it has its good moments

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-27-2006, 03:51 PM
I found volume 1 of the manga a few months ago, and got it for $5 on clearance. I liked it a lot, but the manga has been out of print for a while. That sucks.

buhbibutterfly
11-27-2006, 04:40 PM
loved both manga and anime of this series...i haven't watched it in a very long time....sana is hilarious and she looks good with hayama...it's funny to watch and then gets serious but still has the humour...love the story...the ending's funny...yep a good series to watch..

小美ドクロchan
11-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Kodocha's been an old favorite of mine for a looong time. ^_^ But don't get Funimation's DVDs, they cut a lot out of it. >_< Dub isn't good either.

Kurata Sana-chan wins the trophy for most hyperactive preteen in Japan.

Congrats, Kurata-san.

Sana: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *dances*

Chiibidokuro-chan: Uh-huh we're happy for you. Meanwhile Hayama Akito wins the trophy for COOLEST preteen in Japan. Congrats, Hayama-kun!

Hayama:.............:oy:

AnkoMitarashi
11-27-2006, 07:55 PM
I have to say it's pretty OK. I watch it from time to time. I like the show but I don't like it that much.

sa5m
01-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Kodocha's a great manga, but the anime is... weird but funny? I heard that Miho Obana directed most of the anime herself!

sa5m
01-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Well, I was a little disappointed at the anime. You could say that it's too funny. Like it's not very serious at all.

And the Funimation voices for it... ARE TERRIBLE! Especially Hayama's! XD I practically spit out my orange juice when I heard it! XD