PDA

View Full Version : Uzumaki Chronicles (PS2)

blackwolf16
11-24-2006, 12:02 AM
I just seen the trailer for Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles for the PS2. It looked cool. It looked like something that I really want to buy. Did anyone else see this commercial and feel the way that I do about this game.

nickholeye14
11-24-2006, 12:15 AM
i did and i like the way that it's not a straight up fighter

blackwolf16
11-24-2006, 12:16 AM
yeah. I like how you roam around the fighting area...dbz tenkaichi-style

Skyla_G
11-24-2006, 12:30 AM
ahhh i'm sorry... i havnt seen this yet... but i made a promise to myself while watching the anime... that no matter how stripped of cash i become... anything related to naruto will be worthy of becoming mne! muahahaha... okay those werent my exact thoughts... it was more passionate... and hmble... very humble while watching naruto-sempai fight~ and the reasons why he fights... but anyways... where did you see the trailer?

blackwolf16
11-24-2006, 12:32 AM
I seen it on tv while I was watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim. But I found you can watch the trailers on www.gamespot.com

sasukelover123
11-24-2006, 01:08 AM
i seen uzumaki chronicles on tv it was so cool i want it so bad

nickholeye14
11-24-2006, 01:20 AM
[QUOTE=blackwolf16]I seen it on tv while I was watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim./QUOTE]

that is when i saw it to

blackwolf16
11-24-2006, 01:37 AM
For anyone who didn't see it, they repeat adult swim from 1:30 to 4:00 I think. But I think that they repeat commercials too. I'm not sure, but watch repeat of aqua teen, and see if you have luck seeing it.

sasukelover123
11-24-2006, 01:40 AM
lol i just saw it

Inuyasha the hedge
11-25-2006, 02:42 PM
I want it soo bad. I found it in a store for like $40.00

Sword
12-03-2006, 08:30 AM
I haven't seen any comercial but i have seen pics and read about it. It seems cool and you get to play as Neji and Gaara! I'd love to get it. Though the graphics look terrible. And this one is really gonna make your blood boil if you've seen all the episodes up until the fillers. This is from an article about it on wikipedia:

Changes Made by BandaiNamco America

As to not spoil anything, BandaiNamco America removed additional characters and changed the storyline.

* Tsunade was replaced with an empty chair on the mission select screen.
* The Kisame boss battle was removed and replaced with a fight with Kabuto.
* The Itachi boss battle was removed.
* The evil clone Naruto boss battle was removed.
* Orochimaru was added as a replacement for evil clone Naruto at the end.
* The original game's storyline was changed to remove references to Itachi, Kisame, and Tsunade.
* Rasengan has been renamed "Power Strike".
* The battle with Shukaku Gaara was removed.
* Shikamaru has not been promoted to Chunin.
* Gaara is in his pre-Sasuke arc clothes.

As of now, there is a rumor circulating of a possible "special edition" version that contains no edits or character removal. There is no solid proof of release at the moment, but is speculated to be released sometime early next year after said characters are shown in the English dub of the Anime.

CrimTheFallenOne
12-03-2006, 05:26 PM
I cant wait for it....OMG!!!

MoonPrincess24
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
I wanna buy the game!!!