PDA

View Full Version : RPG: The Elemental Children-Reawakening of the Witch

Pages : [1] 2

Reniti
11-20-2006, 04:12 PM
This was approved by LadyPSerenity
Please don't post more than four times a day, time seperated. The plot is getting confusing.

The sign ups are over here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=51980

T.E.C-R.O.T.C is the story about the 18 elemental children reincarnated to the present day. Skim through my history in the sign-ups if you want more in-depth info.

My character is Yume Hamasaki, found at the sign ups. On with the roleplay!

"What's going on?" Yume brushed her waist-long green hair from her face as her golden eyes blinked in surprise. The sun was gradually being covered with the thin sheet of the night sky. Everything was turning to dark. The last ray of sunshine was what she could use to see other people. Suddenly, the clouds paused and a booming voice called over the crowd, "I've reawakened! Elemental children and mortals, lend me your ears!"

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Dean walks into the village as the people listen to the anouncment.He listens as well and then covers his face in the straw hat.He kicks his sandles in the ground while he listens to some fo the side comments people has made about the announcemment as he passes.He looks deep in the sky and then says"elemental children?"With such a puzzled look on his face all he can do is recover his face and walk around searching for a place to stay and hoping to find information of these elemental children.

fox demon naruto
11-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Lance was walking down a road to his house after school his brother and sister not 10 feet away. He needed to get home and get his dad his medicene for the day. Turning the last corner to his house he heard a loud voice boom and his brother and sister. "Bro, Sis! Run home and take care of dad. Stay safe and and I'll be home in a few minutes." He ran back to the voice and saw a women talking of humans and elemental children. 'What are elemental children?' Lance thought ready to the woman's words.

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Dean walks up to Lance and looks at him.He then asks him"excuse me do you have a place i can reside in?"He still hides his face in his hat but can see the boy clear as day.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Sho was walking down the street to his house,until he saw that the winter afternoon sky was overtaken by a dark and gloomy shade,and as a voice called out something about element children."Did that thing just say.....element children?I wonder if im the only one who remembers this,and if not,then I've got to find the other children,who knows where they might be?"He then ran off to the beach."I've been waiting for this for the past life,it's finally time..."He rushed to the beach.

fox demon naruto
11-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Lance sighed as he looked at the man who was talking to him. He was shocked to see that the man's face was covered up and was able to see him. "Uhhh, sure just hold on." He said to the man.

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Dean nods and waits there as he looks at the sky as it begins to darken.(What the heck is going on.)He thinks to himself and then he loooks at the ground.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 09:16 PM
"Elemental children? What?" Yume's eye's widened, because the same sounded all too familiar to her. How could that be? She's never heard that term her whole life. Gradually, the sun sunk into the darkness, and the voice again boomed, "BRING ME THE ELEMENTAL CHILDREN!" a strike of thunder hit the sand, giving a second of light to the near darkness. Her heart lept.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Sho finally reached the beach and looked up at the dark sky.He then opened his hand and a ball of wind appeared in his hand.He pointed into the air with his other arm."Who are you?!I am Sho Kiruya,1 of the elemental children of Air!What do you want?"He yelled to the voice in the sky.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 09:29 PM
"Oh, dear Shougen-san...((I totally made up that name...)) that was what I called you. How COULD I forget you? You arrogent little weasel. At least you remember me...Hm. I'm not so sure about everyone else." The dark shadow of a woman's figure formed on the beach and grabbed Yume by the hood of her blue jacket.

"Ugh...." she strained and gasped. "Let...me...GO!" suddenly, with a kick towards the shadow's stomach, vines ripped out of the ground, and shot through Meldina's figure. "Not any effect, young child. Here's the second one!" she chuckled evilly.

ThunderBird
11-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Ryuu was walking around the village when he had stopped to listen to the loud voice. "Elemental children huh? Wonder who they are." He muttered as he walked into his own house. He went to his room and opened his right hand, a ball of flames appeared in his hand, it was small, no bigger than a golf ball. Wonder if I'm one of them... As if I'm that special...Still I'm curious about these elemental children. He closed his hand into a fist and the fire ball disappeared in a puff of black smoke

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 09:35 PM
He looks at the women and yells"what the heck is an elemental child!"He looks at what the women is doing then he says"Hey,leave those people alone now or else!."He walks 3 inches ahead of himself as his hat still hids his face.He then keeps his eys upojn the woman saying"tell me what these children are so i can help you find them."

Tetsanosuke
11-20-2006, 10:30 PM
From the western roads and wispy winds the form of Kirgash Gamji can be seen approaching the village. He walked slowly and surely on his path. Though his only weapon at this time was a small sword made by a local shop he held full trust in it's abilities though he wished for a better weapon.

Suddenly when the sky became dark he turned to the voice and felt his heart jump. "This feeling again? What is this feeling? I've felt it for years and I can never seem to..." he paused when avoice cracked from the sky.

"I'd best investigate this... my heart tells me so." he trots off to see people standing at a beach, his form became enshrouded in a mystical flame. "What is the meaning of this disturbance?" he called to the group and the dark form, his flmes seemed to be pulled to his shoulders somewhat giving him a fiery cloak.

He drew his blade and approached slowly and steadily, the blade in both hands pointing forwards ready to slash if need be. His hair swayed in the wind as it blew across the beach.

Reniti
11-21-2006, 09:58 AM
"Find them? HELP ME FIND THEM?!!!" Meldina dropped Yume, who went flying towards the bed of sand. Meldina also answered Kirgash's question. "Oh, dearie...Don't you remember me? Apparently, NOT!" She shot her long arm of darkness towards him, and Yume was sore on the ground, unable to help with her "new powers".

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Kirgash lashed the flames around his form into a blade, staying the dark attack for the slightest of moments. With that pinch in time he sheathed his blade and leaped for Yume, scooping her into his arms.

With that he ran towards a nearby boulder and placed Yume behind it as fast as he could. Then he turned his attention back to Melinda "I haven't any idea who or what you may be, but my heart says that I must defend this person with my life.

Kirgash proceeded to drawing his blade once again and it became engulfed in his flames. "I don't care how powerful you may be, my heart will not allow cowardess!" he charged at Melinda with his blade of flames and slashed at her during a leap.

Reniti
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
((Sorry if my roleplaying is kind of crappy. I'm having an off day.)) Yume was wordless as she watch Kirgash rush after Melinda. There were many things going through her mind at this time. "Powers? Heroes? Elements?"
((Yes, it's MELINDA, not Meldina. I have that mistake all the time... XDD)) "Agh! You..." the flame sword hit her, and apparently, is did some damage to her. "You were always the one I hated!" she screamed. The dark clouds created a bleak void of darkness that could only be lighted by a source of brightness. No one could see anything but a red glow that seemed to emit from the clouds.
Melinda shot her left arm at Kirgash, to grab him.

Nespa
11-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Babs ran away from a couple of bullies towards the beach "leave me alone!" she ran down a hill when the booming voice came causing the bullies to stop and turn away. But babs coulden't stop running anymore eventualy she tripped over a branch rolled the rest of the way down and into dean. her tambourain that was tied to her waist by a rope hit the ground and glowed for a moment. The earth started to shake causing anyone near to fall down including kirnash and melinda's hand grabbed sand. babs just covert her eyes and whimpered.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM
OOC: sorry 'bout not posting but had to wait for a approval and well you get hte idea...okies I will edit this post if I'm wrong but Celine remembers right?

BIC: Celine stared at Melinda and Yume and the fighting. "Sh-Sho?" she recognized him. Recovering from the shiock of seeing everybody again she whipped out her flute. The ground shook under her to fall to the sand "Oh there's and earth elemental near by goody!" she said springing up to her feet again.

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Dean runs to yume and says"are you ok as he looks back watching meldina and the other guy go at it.He begins to wonder(what the haeck is going on.)

Emo is the name
11-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Trace was walking home from a practice with someone but denied the offer to be in the band. He never really liked playing in a band with people he didn't know. Sighing, he continued on to his house with his guitar. He notcied that the sky was darkning but really didn't care. He always walked home. Rain or not. He then heard a loud booming voice and looked to see a strange women. He stood there looking at her with dead eye seemingly with no emotions but inside he felt alot of things.

ThunderBird
11-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Ryuu was just about to listen to music when his brother popped into his room "Ryuu, you have to check this out, theres some sort of fight goin on at the beach." Ryuu sat upstraight "A fight? I love fights, but if there was a fight, trust me I'd know about." He told him lying back down "Seriously you have to come see, it's amazing." Ryuu sighed and got up, pushing his brother out of his room "Are you trying to set me up with someone again?" "Not this time, just come!" Ryuu shut the door in his face as he lyed down on his bed. Ten minutes has passed and the knowledge of a fight going on was bugging the hell out of him. Finally he gave in and left his room, grabbed his jacket and walked towards the beach.

Nespa
11-21-2006, 03:20 PM
babs removed her hands from her eyes and looked at melinda. she gave a frightened scream and grabbed a piece of carton that was close by. digging a hole really fast she hopped in it and pulled the carton over her head "please let this soon be over, please let this be over soon" she closed her eyes and drew her knee's up.

Reniti
11-21-2006, 04:50 PM
((Alright! Now we're gonna twist up this suckish and boring plot...))

"I'm...fine..." Yume mumbled to the voice. She'd felt the rumbling from that girl, and realized that the girl had to be an "Elemental Child". How...strange. Though, she didn't dispatch that summoning of vines that she, herself, did as a feat of science. Well, assumptions couldn't be made now...
The entire beach seemed to be shaking, and not because of that girl...the clouds gulped the blue sky whole, and Yume could swear that she heard some cracking. Without any other words, the ground was sucked into a purple river, and there wasn't a gasp of air that she could take in. Melinda was no where in sight, but her voice echoed through the water. "Die now..." many other statements of gibberish were mumbled.

((I have writer's block...Anyways, water children, put your powers to good use. I'll do another element next. I know, this plot sucks.))

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Stitting on top of a rock on the beach was Talbain Sage, He was looking down at them smirking...He let out a loud laugh as he leaped down. He held his Red hat from falling off and his coat was blowing threw the wind. "Elemental Children...Air, Fire, Earth, Thunder and Water...." He then manipulated the water in the ocean "I am Talbain Sage...Elemental Child of water...give me a command and I will comply."

Nespa
11-21-2006, 05:00 PM
babs quickly cralwed out of the hole when it started to fill with strange water but when she stood outside the hole the water quickly went so high she coulden't stand. she tryed to keep her head above the water as the strange voice kept booming 'i can't swim' she sank for a moment but managed to get above water again "help! i..i can't swim"she swallowed a amount of water and coughed giong under again. 'maybe it's better this way'she thought when everything went black.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 05:07 PM
OOC: Might as well save her

Talbain noticed the water rising "Hmph, shouldn't be to hard." he said as he heard the girls voice, He lifted the water around her and kept her above water. He set on a rock near by. He also took Yume and also did the same thing "Now then anyone else??" He said hovering on the water

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Sho sighed as catastrophe struck all of the other children.As it happened,he looked around.He then put his fists together."AIR SPHERE!FORM!"HE yelled,and a sphere of air appeared around all of the people,keeping them safe from the outisde world."Everyone!Listen up,closely!I need you all to stay calm,there's a reason that all of this is happening,just come close and dont worry,you'll be safe for as long as I can hold this thing up."He yelled,concetrating.

Nespa
11-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Babs coughed when she was put on the rock not paying atention to yume who was put near her. she just dropped her side and pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them. Ocasinal shivering from being wet and frighted. she closed her eyes "this is just a bad dream i am gonna wake up in a minute, this is just a bad dream i am gonna wake up in a minute"she whimpered.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 05:15 PM
OOC: She is out of water now

Talbain looked at the air sphere around him and looked at the man "Who might you be and what is the meaning of this?" he then saw a wave coming at them at full force "I got it!" he said holding out his hands keeping it back. He saw the guy with the fire ball around the girl. He made a hand out of the water and grabbed them both and took them inside the sphere "So whats going on?" He yelled.

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Kirgash had fallen when the earthshake occured but he flipped sideways to land on a boulder. From the side he saw the wind element forming a shere around everyone. He walked into the circle, his blade wrecked from his use of firepower.

"So, my heart has guided me to you all? Well then let us remain calm then eh?" he asked as he dusted himself off, and removed his empty scabbard from his belt. "Is there nothing that my heart wont make me do?" he question himself curiously as he sat next to the one with the loud voice.

He wisped a warm flame around her body soothing her nerves and drying her body "There you go. Don't worry now it's safe." he said calmly with an assuring look.

Emo is the name
11-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Trace stood in awe as the sea raged and the women did things that couldn't be possible. After a few minutes he noticed that a girl was saved by two men and desided to see what happen. When he reached the area he asked, "IS everyone alright? What just happened?"

Nespa
11-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Babs kept her eyes closed as she was pulled by something wet and then something warm envloped her. she coulden't care she just remained in the postion she was in and chanted "this is just a bad dream, i wil wake up in a minute. i am in my safe bed and when i come out mom is gonna yell at me and dad...wel is gonna ignore me as always"she shivered.

Emo is the name
11-21-2006, 05:28 PM
(Ignore)

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 05:34 PM
OOC:Everyone,get this all straight,cause obviously,a lot of you are confused at this point.
1.WE ARE AT NO CAMP.
2.We are inside a wind sphere created by my character and we are hurling down a river leading to darkness made by Melinda
3.Seikyu Kiba saved both Babs and Yume,so ThunderBird,edit your post.
4.All of you need to READ THE POSTS before you make posts that dont match with what is really happening.

Sho stopped concentrating and the wind sphere stayed around the group,but only for a limited amount of time.He then walked over to the small group across the sphere."Alright,everything will be fine for the time being."He looked at the group and knelt down to them all."So,is everyone alright?Tell me if you have no idea what is happening here,because right now,I know a lot of you might be a little frightened that all of this happened so quickly,and I'll explain it to anyone who needs an explanation.

fox demon naruto
11-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Lance looked in horror as the the scene folded out. "What the hell is going on." He yelled. He felt that he needed to be down there so he brushed past the strange man and went down to the beach. He found a kid his age that he thought went to his school, and a guy. He headed over too see what was going on.

ThunderBird
11-21-2006, 05:36 PM
OOC: Sorry bout the other post...

Ryuu had been watching from a rock at the things that was going on. He was right this is an interesting fight. He pulled out his naginata and spun it above his head, the blade part was engulfed in flames and a ring of fire formed above his head. He had stopped spinning it had swung it around him as a ring of fire blasted out, passing through everyone, not hurting any of them but instead warmed up anyone that was cold from the water.

Nespa
11-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Babs remained in her postion but had opened her eyes. she realised this whatever it was wasent a nightmare but that didn't mean she could ignore the others and hope the scary people went away. The tambourain was sqeeuzed between her knee's and her chest and jingled softly when she shivered.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 05:40 PM
OOC: Oops computer beging dumb

Talbain shrugged a bit and looked at the guy in command "I am not afraid...But I will help you keep the sphere up." He said as he formed some water around the wind "There I can hold it for about maybe 5 minutes so if anyone has to go pee I suggest you do it now." He watched as everyone was freaking out.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Talbain shrugged a bit and looked at the guy in command "I am not afraid...But I will help you keep the sphere up." He said as he formed some water around the wind "There I can hold it for about maybe 5 minutes so if anyone has to go pee I suggest you do it now." He watched as everyone was freaking out.

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 05:57 PM
The wind sphere held up, but Kirgash knew it would be a long shot even with the water man's power. He sighed as he was ignored, but he didn't care at the moment. He just wanted answers. "So Wind-san? What is this all about?" he called Sho Wind, because of his obvious wind powers.

"I need answers Wind-san, this all seems to be as my heart desires but it still seems obtuse in a way." his flames died down around him as he sighed. He watched the river below as they floated down in slowly but surely.

ThunderBird
11-21-2006, 06:02 PM
"Nice..." he muttered walking towards everyone. "So any idea what going on?" He looked around him. He looked at everyone, some were frightened others were just calm. He then looked at one girl, she was no older than his own sister, she had been shivering for a few minutes now. He sighed and had put his jacket on her, he took a few steps backwards hand aimed the palm of his right hand at the base of his feet as flames bursted "Anyone thats wet or just cold, I suggest you come near the fire, while it's still here." He told everyone.

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 06:12 PM
He looks at the sky hearing the girl that he was cheking on but instead he askes"what the **** is going on here."*He looks at Sho and pays close attention.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
"Alright."Sho said.He sighed,then looked at the small group."Listen up here,all of us,we're are special.We're a group called the element children,and we've been given the special powers passed down from our parents.When we were young,we all lived in a world parallel to this world,but Melinda,the voice in the sky and the dark figure we fought earlier,yeah,well, she changed all that.She came to our families and took us away from them,but sacrificed thier lives in an attempt to save us by giving us their powers.We've been reincarnated as the people we are today,and Melinda,is out to steal our powers to rule of Lockh....I...I mean Earth.I know this all sound hard to believe,but its true.And dont worry about this wind shield,I've been practicing for my first life and all of this second life,it'll hold up for quite a long time unless Melinda starts to show up.Anyway,we've all been granted special powers,you see,powers that give us abilities way past the average human.And what we do,is we have to stop Melinda from getting her way,technically.Any questions?I'm all ears.And By the way,my name is Sho,in case anybody remembers me."

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Talbain let down his water barrier and stood next to Sho "Nice to meet you people, my name is Talbain I am 18." He then took out a small knife and spun it in his hand "Element Children...well it may sound odd but for right now, what is going on now..I will believe anything." He said as he made a little whirl pool appear in his hand "I have the element of water...so what will happen now?" he said calmly.

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 06:48 PM
(sorry i dident mention this but.)
Dean takes off his hat and shows his blue wavy hair and says"the names Dean,if i am an elemental then tell me how tp use my element and what is it?"He walks up to Sho and bows and places his hat on the ground.

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Kirgash listened to Sho then looked at everybody else in a curious and quiet manner. He opened his hand and formed fire around his hands "To Katosai was right. I'm not the only one." he whispered to the winds.

He then walked to the edge of the sphere and looked down at the river with curious eyes. He saw the purple vile that seemed to make up the stream and narrowed his eyes. "My heart tells me, this is true." he stated while sighing at the situation.

"But I need a new sword..." he mumbled.

Reniti
11-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Yume sighed from all this horrible dream..."Elemental children?" she mumbled, blushing at hearing the sound of her own voice after 2 days. "A-a-are you serious?" She gave a quick look at Babs, and she could understand her fear and feeling of this being a dream. Quietly, she set her hand on a dripping rock in the aerosphere, and the imprint seemed to sink in as if it were cement. Maybe this was true... she thought to herself. When she lifted her hand, in a flash of light, a purple tube with an orb or garnet and a gem encrusted in the center appeared in her hand. A lavender whip of light escaped the pointed bottom. All that Yume could do was take shaky breaths.

Slowly, but surely, the current they were stuck in was rushing towards an orb of darkness, with echoes of the water surrounding them.

OOC: Err....I might not be as active as you think... T_T Oh yeah, if you want, you can magically get your weapon.

Emo is the name
11-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Trace looked the same as he always was. Though this only added confusion to the raging storm of emotion. HE sat down and began to think. He thought about alot of werid things but this topped every thing. HE sat his guitar next to him and sighed. "Wow." Was all Trace said. Or whispered. Whispered so soft it was almost imposible to heard. Rubbing his eyes he continue to listen.

fox demon naruto
11-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Lance stood there pretty much in a confused shape. He first of all was said he use to live in a differnt world and that the voice knew them. He had differnt parent and could control powers of the world. "How do you know this?" Lance asked Sho.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Talbain looked at everyone and then laughed "Come on how can you not believe this...we are all sitting here in a giant wind sphere...Jesus is yelling at us, there is a giant flood outside...All we need is Noah and we can make an arc with 8 bagillion animals." he said laughing as he made another whirl pool in the other hand "And I can control water now everyone relax."

OOC: Give us are weapons when you want you Ichigo

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Dean searched his memorie to find o such things but only comes up with lonekly thoughts and then a ball of water appears in his hand and his eyes widen saying"what the heck is this?"He stares at it contually trying to hide it from others thinking to himself(there is something wrong going on here.)

Reniti
11-21-2006, 07:49 PM
OOC: You can find it like Yume did. I find it quite unusual if the woman who wanted to kill gave you weapons to fight with. lol.

"What?..." Yume barely mumbled the word, but it might've been too loud. She wanted to go unnoticed with this new weapon of some sort...She began to stare at the imprint of her hand in the rock, and listened to the conversation going on, never saying a word.

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 07:56 PM
ooc:Dean isent acting his role for a while cause it sorta seems like im ignored or left out for one and for two he just seen a big mess what do you expect anywho

Dean looks at Sho and then he runs off closer twards the barrier.He is yet shocked and confused and out of lsal these emotions he is having he dosent feel as if he had the right to speak any longer.He touches the barrier and looks at what is outside it.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Talbain looks at Yume and then at Dean running towards the Barrier. "Hey you." He said walking over to him "Don't do anything funny just stay in here...unless you are Noah which I am the closes person here who is, But I can't stop that large of a flood." he said as he looked down at Yume "Don't be freightened....Mr.Tornado Spin Kick man will save us." He said smirking trying to cheer people up.

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Dean stares at it and the water rushes threw his eyes as he seems to be putting an sheild over the barier sorta making it like the waer is passing over us instead of pushing against us.He then widents his eyes even more thinking to himself(what the heck is going on.)

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Kirgash whipped some flames around his body, totally covering him in fire. "Katosai, Master. I haven't a sword to go on with..." he pulled out an old chain that Katosai gave him when he was young. "This chain... it's not effected by my flames.

He held it tight and in a red light shun forth his sword, the Arbitrator. He blaced it on his back, and it latched into a scuffle on his small shoulder plates.

"Yes... this sword with be called the Arbitrator... for Katosai was a mediator." he whispered to himself still enveloped in flames.

He turned to the rest of the group and said "Kirgash... is my name."

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Sho looked at the group."Alright,well,im glad to see that everyone took it better than I thought you would,no yelling or screaming or crying.Anyway,im not really sure how I remember this,I guess my mind wasnt completely affected by being reincarnated,or maybe im the elephant on Noah's crew of animals,never forgets a thing."He chuckles,then sighs."Well,anyway,I guess you should all take some time to get to know each other,becuase this might be the only company you have for a long time,although,I already remember all of you and know all of you as my friends,just cant bring back your memory of this stuff."He then looked foward at the ongoing river."She's out there....Melinda....just waiting for us."He turned to the crew again."Now,what I want to know is if everyone understands how to use your powers.I can teach you if your not really all that sure.

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Dean walks to sho silentley and whispers in a low voice"i dont know how to contoroll mine."Then he looks at the rest of the others around him and then to the ground.He keeps his eyes on his hat.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Talbain laughed at Sho remark "Yes I know how to use my abilites Mr.Flying Elephant of the wind of Noahs arc." He said chuckling "Well I guess I will sit down and talk about random nonsense." He said as he looked out at the ragging storm "When I was a young lad....Hey wait who is Melinda?" he said curiously

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Sho looked at Dean."No worries,I'll teach how.But your gonna have to wait,see,I gotta take care of everyone elses' questions,and I'll show you later."He then stood up.Alright,so,you wanna know who Melinda is,huh?Well,that's complicated.See,Melinda is a powerful being.See,she wanted to kill my parents,your parents,pretty much everyones parents so that there wouldnt be any force to stop her from reigning over the land,but turns out it only worked out 1/2 the way she hoped it would.Our parents did die in an effort to stop her that succeeded,but we're still here to fight her,so now,she's out to get us.And since we're all rather young adults,kids,or teenagers,we dont have any children to pass our powers onto,and if she's able to get rid of us,well,then its all over for this world.Understand now?"He asked."Any other questions?"

Reniti
11-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Yume blinked her eyes, and came back to the conversation. She needed to ask something. "What...what if we fail?" she mumbled to Sho, very well knowing what the answer could be. Her pulse was increasing. Dean stopped the sphere in the currents, pausing them from getting to the dark void ahead. They were approaching now, and lighting struck the water.

OOC: Dean let the current go, right? Oh, and you guys can add some twists to the plot, because personally, I have no idea what the heck I'm doing right now. Just make sure no evil ninjas come out of nowhere... XDD

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 09:03 PM
OOC:I got this one,Im awesome at this kinda stuff.Your lucky you made me Co-GM or you'd be completely lost.But its not our job to make stuff happen,but I'll let it slide.XD.

Sho knelt down to Yume."Well,you dont have to worry about that one,because,see,that's just not gonna happen.I've only known you all for about 20 minutes,but im starting to already have trust and faith in your part in this mission."He said.All of a sudden,the wind sphere turned into a dark aurora of purple and black."What the hey?"He said confused.The sphere began to shake violently,rocking the crew from side to side.He then noticed that it began to move slowly toward the void."Everyone!Listen up!The sphere is too close to the dark void,there must be some kinda gravity in the place because we're getting sucked in right now!"He then saw dark forms lurking from out of the top of the sphere and dropping down.The sludge turned into a minotaur-like beast that roared out to the crowd."Oh my god."He said,seeing them beginning to be pulled faster and faster as more and more different creatures came from the roof of the sphere."Everyone!We gotta take care of this problem!We need to get some of us to find a way to keep us from entering that void,or if we do go in,find a way to keep us safe,while the others fight off these creatures!"He said,preparing for the fight.

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 09:24 PM
While Drawing the Arbitrator Kirgash leaped onto the top of the Aerosphere and glared at the dark forms. "Come if you have a death wish vile naives!" he shouted vigorously.

With that he blazed into battle, the fires burst forth from his form as he swung with the utmost intensity burning through his foes. He swiped left then span around into a verticle vortex slash.

He landed behind the group and steadied his blade "More eh?" he said with a smile of confidence.

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 09:25 PM
OOC: Can you please, Kyuubi put spaces after your puncuation? It kills me not seeing that... And as I know you have been told, LPS is Dislexic and it would be hard for her to read your post when shr checks the RPG.

-A medium sized spot in the sphere everyone was in, next to Sho began to twist and turn around. Showing alot of Mist from the moisture in the Sphere. The Mist started to combine together, forming a body. Natu's body formed from the mist. Him sitting in a quiet, calm position facing Sho. He smirked, looking at the others as he appeared infront of them. His hands were in fist, with his Chin resting on them. While he has his elbows placed on his knees, as he sat Criss-Cross.

-Natu slowly removed his fist from his chin, setting them in his lap. His crimson gaze looking at Sho. His lips opened softly to say "Well Mr.Sho. It seems that you know a whole lot about what it going on here. I will trust you, and follow you in this battle." Natu' looked up and around at the creatures appearing on top of the sphere. His gaze, slowly shifting back to Sho. "Also, before you freak out, I am one of the 'Elemental Children' as you say. And I control Water. I have been here, in this sphere all along through the explination and everything. I just simply took the water in my body, and the moisture in the air. Spreading it out around me and in me, completly turning my body into the Mist as well." Natu softly and calmly said to Sho.-

Dean haragatsu
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
ooc:; yes he did.
Dean walks up to sho and says"your the leader of this outfit,so you must help with the void."He turns to the creaturs and he gets in a fighting stance.He then says"i might not beto c able ontroll my element but i will hold them off the best i can.You just fix the problem and get me some back p and fast."He looks at the creaturs and gets in a karate style stance and grabs his hat and puts it on his head and then says"you must get past me to get to the others.You better be prepared for a challenge if your planning on getting rid of us this easily."He smirks at the creatures remmaining in his stance.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Sho looked down at Natu. "No worries, I knew you were there the whole time, and I also remember you to,Natu. You dont gotta worry,I knew you'd show yourself sooner or later."He then looked at Dean. "Well, I do know someone who could help us right now,but she's not here. In that case, its up to me this time." He ran over to the edge of the sphere and opened up a passage through the sphere and flew out into the darkness. "Listen up everyone!Im going to try and cushion this landing for us when we enter the void,cause the force is to strong for a person with air powers to handle,we need someone with dark powers, be we're kind short on that." He then concentrated,and made a wall of air in front of the air sphere, slowing it down greatly,but still,it was being sucked in. Sho placed himself on the sphere,ready to take in the impact of the landing when they were to be sucked in the void.

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 09:44 PM
OOC: OMFG THANK YOU KYUUBI!!!

-Natu chuckled slightly at Sho said this. He stood up Calmy and followed Sho out of the sphere. As he did this, a large amount of ice started to form around Natu's body. His body temperature dropping down to 0 degrees Kelvin. Making this ice shield, almost un breakable. He put his hands together, palms facing outwords towards the dark void. A large amount of water shot from his hands, to the Void. The water rapidly turning into ice at 0 degrees Kelvin. Making it very strong. The ice he made, was intended to make a shield for the sphere upon contact with the Dark void. Once a rather large wall of ice was made, he stepped inside the sphere, placing his left palm on the edge of it. Slowly, water started ejecting from his palm and onto the outside of the sphere, rapidly spinning. This, would cause making contact wit hthe void, a repel. Knocking them back from the rapid spinning of the Water.-

OOC: As some people may be able to tell, I have used Water alot, and know ALOT of ways to use it =D

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 10:09 PM
OOC:NP.Truthfully,we're should enter the sphere,its just that the void would take us to an extremely high speed and some of the people wouldnt survive crashing like that,I just wanted to slow it down.BTW,the void isnt really a object,its just like a black hole or something that we're being sucked into.

Sho was still flying on the outside of the sphere. As he stood there, he felt a tremendous force pulling him into the void, but he stayed at the spot. The sphere slowly crept on,getting closer and closer to reaching the inside of the void. He then flew inside of the sphere using his air powers. "Everyone!Listen, the void is made for a person with dark powers ,like Melinda to control, and I know someone who has dark powers,but they arent here right now, so what I want you to do is form any kind of defence you can to protect yourself!" He yelled.

Tetsanosuke
11-21-2006, 10:13 PM
With a final verticle lash from his Arbitrator into the head of a feind Kirgash fininshed the group off with a blazing twister. His sword burned through the group as the fire shot off like fireworks.

After clicking his sword onto his back he jumped back into the shere and shouted "Aye Wind-san!" he started to formulate a shield of flames through hand movements. it looked much like kung-fu in a way. The flames became a wall in from of the void adding to the barriers of others.

"Burning heart, guide me to victory." he said holding steady.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Sho nodded."This force is from Melinda.....Melinda has the powers of the everlasting darkness that is found inside each heart of the people of her world......if this is Melinda's power...will we really be able to stop it?"He thought."He then unleashed a devastating strong wave of wind,continuing to hold off the sphere,but as the force continued to pull,you could here all of the barriers shatter.

OOC:Dont worry everyone,we're about to move on with the story,just wait,and keep patient.

Narona
11-21-2006, 10:28 PM
OOC: hope this works, if not I'll edit
Gazeing off into her own world the element child known as Deritrio, but as a non element child she was known as Relan Geloon Acrunm sat on a windowsill looking at the water out bellow. With pain in her heart she sighed and looked up at the celling trying to erase her wishes from her mind. Of cource that is what her mother and father wanted, but it wan't what she desiered.
Without knowing it, a few flashes of pain glanced through Deritrio. She was sweeped away from her window's perch, and violently thrusted into some unknown area. All Deritrio saw was things speeding past and her unable to control the movement.
'What the HECK is going on!??!' she thought as she was thrust forward uncontrolably.
Pain surgged throught her body as the force of enersha forwards was instantly halted and reverced. When the pain subsided Deritrio hazealy looked up when she herd someone infront of her.
holding her head in pain she asked, "what is going on, who are you what happened? how in the world of worlds did I get here?"
Those questions faded as she looked carefully at who was infront of here.
"Brother?!" she asked not fully knowing the figure infront of here.

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 10:30 PM
OOC: Sorry Kyuubi, you made it sound like an object that we would hit o_o...

-Natu calmy sat down, and layed his back against the edge of the sphere. The ice armor he made around himself holding together greatly. He was able to make the ice, flexible so he could move around in it easily. While it still being almsot indestructible. He sighed softly, his shoulders rising and falling as he sighed. He looked around at the others, as they started to make their own shieldings. His face brightened as he just remembered something. His head shook softly as he rose his palms up. His body. starting to turn into a mist. Evaporating on the spot. The now Mist form of Natu, stayed there in the air. Watching, listening to the others.-

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 10:40 PM
After the pressure,it was too much.The sphere went thrusting at amazing speeds through the void,but all of a sudden,it slowed.It slowed a reasonably speed,and outside the void,Sho saw Deritrio floating outside of the sphere and took her in."Deritrio,just time."He looked around to see everyone alright."Everyone,I have to congratulate you all on keeping calm at that time.Right here we have another elemental child,but she's in a critical condition.She's the dark girl I told you about,she was able to stop the void from taking complete control of our sphere,and everything will be fine from here on."He said."Natu,come here for a second if ya dont mind.

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 10:47 PM
-Natu's misty body started to Remateralise as Sho asked for him. He stood in a full standing up position. He took a few steps towards Sho, and turns his gaze to meet his. His mouth, opening slightly. "What is it Sho?" A small smirk spreading across his face, a soft chuckle following it. His head, turned to the side and looked at the others.-

Narona
11-21-2006, 10:50 PM
"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" she shouted as best she could over the wind that was encircling her.
"WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!?" She Shouted then stumbled a little and looking down to see no earth benith her.
"WHAT IN ALL CREATION!" she stared down at the pitch black void benith her and paniced.
She felt so lost all this sudden change and all of these unknown things happening she felt as if she where going to pass out. Her eyes went into a slight haze and she began to fall slightly but regained her composhiour.
'Brother where are you when I need you?' she thought traceing her thoughts to what she rememmbered before all of this happened.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 11:09 PM
"Ok,stay calm now Deritrio.I'll explain everything that you need to know,after you calm down.First,I wanna know something."He sighed."Deritrio...please,tell me,do I look familiar to you?"He then whispered to Natu."Nevermind.I wanted to see if you could heal with you water,but we wont need that anymore."

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
-Natu sighed as Sho said this. "Yes, I can Sho." As Natu said this he turned around and returned to where he was sitting before Sho summoned him. He sat down Criss cross, And closed his eyes. Sitting in an upright position. He moved his arms out to his side, outstretched. He had his middle fingers and thumbs placed together with the other fingers outstretched. A low, and soft humming noise emmited from his throat. As water, started to surround Natu. Making a small sphere around him. Natu going into a soft sleep. Regenerating his energy. THe water, rapidly spinning around his body, for protection.-

Narona
11-21-2006, 11:34 PM
OOC: hey wouldn't we have our 'original' names and then our 'now' names? and then wouldn't the children have diffrent kinds of family condictions and so on and so forth? also would the parent's powers be the same as the kids?

She was in a haze but was there. All she could hear was the pounding swirling sound the wind was createing. She shook her head trying to awnser the question that was asked.
"I don't know, may be," she paused, her eyes then shoot open as she rememmbered, "YOU! YO-You look, NO! You are my brother!" she said in shoock and suprisement. Momments passed by as she struggled to remmember his name. slightly she went into another dazze.
"osh" she shook her head knowing that was not his name, "S-Sho!" she shouted as she finaly broke out of her dennial and confushion of the momment.

Seikyu Kiba
11-22-2006, 05:14 AM
Talbain watched as Sho calmed the girl down "Look this guy named Sho is Spider man and he will protect us.." He said smirking as he walked away and sat on the side of a rock "Well everyone what is are next step? Go fight Jesus in the sky?"

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 06:27 AM
Sho shook his head at Deritrio."Um,sorry,but I'm an only child.There's no way I could be you brother,and I remembered everything from the past,and I KNOW I didnt have a little sister."He then stood up and looked at Talbain."Well,'Jesus in the Sky' was actually Melinda,since the sky was made dark,she controlled it.What happens now,is that we're probably gonna get sent to her world,via this void,and we'll just have to see what happens next."

Natu Utan
11-22-2006, 08:31 AM
-The water sphere around Natu faded away Gracefully. Natu sitting on the ground, as calm as ever. He looked over towards Sho, as he was about to say something, Natu yawned. His arms spreading up and backwords, Natu stretching his back as much as possible. Once the mighty yawn came to a cease, he looked at Sho. Now, ready to say what he was going to "Hmph." he grunted. "I, find no fear in this Melinda. She is no match for my awesome skills with my hydrokinesis. You, Sho seem very skilled as well. In your art of the Wind. I believe that me and you alone, could stop this wretched fiend. And maybe, we can use these others as a simple distraction." As he said this, he gazed trailed across the other people around him. A small sigh ejected from his mouth. As Natu leaned Back, and laid on his back, and shoulders. WIth his arms behind his head. He looked up, at the black void.-

Reniti
11-22-2006, 10:38 AM
OOC: Oh, crap. I missed the action... I'll keep a closer eye on this. X_X And it's understandable if no one posts tomorrow.

"Hah!" Yume screamed out loud, hitting a creature with her whip. Hey, this thing was kind of handy. Apparently, killing just one of them, she did no good in the real action. Well, what would happen now?

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 10:48 AM
OOC:Sorry for the double post.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 10:50 AM
OOC:Your RPing shouldnt state stuff like,"what would happen now" or "this thing comes in handy" unles your making her say it,it doesnt sound like a real statement,more like a question,just to help you out.

Sho looked at Natu,with a slightly confused look."Well,its good to see that you've got confidence,glad to hear it.But im not sure,see,our powers will weaken when we enter her realm,and while she's in her dark realm,she gets much stronger than before.I doubt me and you could take her on by ourselves while in her realm.It's best you listen to me because I've had more training time and I'm also stronger than anyone else around here because I remember all of this.Also,she does have control over this land,and if we want to take her down,we all gotta get stronger.But maybe some of the weaker ones could be a distraction."He said,nudging Natu,then chuckling."Well,from what it looks like right now,some of these people dont understand fully what's going on,and some of them dont even know how to control their powers,so I'll have to teach them about the powers they have,and hopefully we can get everyone's help without question.It's gonna be some time before we reach the end of this void at the speed that Deritrio put us at,so I'm sure that we'll have enough time to formulate something."He said,then walked over to the group of people at the edge of the Wind Sphere.

Reniti
11-22-2006, 11:32 AM
OOC: Okay, thanks. Damn it, this whole thing is falling apart because of my crappy plotline.

"What should we do?" Yume quietly asked, always looking down at the ground. (If you want to know what Yume sounds like, picture a better looking, more anime-ish Yume with that new crappy voice for Aerith from Kingdom Hearts II)

She felt tears of fear burning up her eyes. "This isn't a dream..." she thought, staring at the violet whip she held, the gems seeming to spark with purity. "I-i-if we fail..." she spoke louder now, holding back tears. She couldn't explain what was happening to her right now. It was all too much of her fantasies of being a princess. It couldn't be real...she repeated in her mind.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 11:47 AM
"I knew one of them had to be afraid like this."He said to himself."He walked over to Yume and took in a deep breath,then sighed."Listen,you've gotta be strong in a time like this.Melinda is strong,but she's not invincible,I'll make sure that all of you will stay safe and that we will not fail,alright?"He said,trying to comfort as he lifted her chin up.

Reniti
11-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Yume nodded and retreated away. This seemed to be just like another day for her. Someone would actually try being nice to her, and she didn't accept it. Maybe that's why she could never make friends. She didn't want any. She wanted no one to give a care for her being, but she continued to listen to the conversation.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Sho sighed."Grr...there's always have to be 1 person who acts as if they are an outside to the rest of us."He thought."Here's the deal everyone,if we are lucky,we wont be ambushed the second we enter Melinda's worldand we'll have some time to think all of this over.Chances are that we'll get attacked sooner or later,and I know that some of you are unable to control you powers,so I'd be happy to teach you how to."He said to the group,waiting for a response from the people who need his help.

Nespa
11-22-2006, 12:13 PM
babs sat up at hearing something roar and yelped in fear at the wierd creatures sight. She sqeeuzed her eyes together and started to hit her tamboraim and four pointed rocks apeared on the sides of the rock effectively keeping it in one place. she blinked when sho came towards where she was and tryed to back away. and breathed in relief when he stopped to talk with another girl 'good now stay there' she thought nervously.

ooc: i actualy meant he came to the side of the rock she was on not directly towards her but i adjustedt he post a bit.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 12:24 PM
OOC:Babs,Sho never came in Babs' direction,he was talking to Yume.

Seikyu Kiba
11-22-2006, 12:45 PM
OOC: We were fighting something??

Talbain laughed and patted Sho on the shoulder "Your alright, I think me and you can get along just fine." He said as he looked around "So exactly where are we headed?" he said running along side of Sho. "Once we get there I just hope no one starts crying because I don't want to be a baby sitter." He said chuckling,.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 12:50 PM
OOC:We were fighting creatures inside the sphere,but they're gone now.And we're still in the sphere,not running.

"We're headed to Melinda's world.Im not completely sure what we'll find there,but,well,it the only place that I know Melinda will be.And before we stop her,we've gotta find her."He said.He then began to spot a light at the end of the void."It looks like we're getting closer to the end of this ride...."He said.

Tetsanosuke
11-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Kirgash saw the one named Yume stray away from the group and got that feeling in his heart yet again. He made his way over to Yume and sat on his knees a little ways in front of her, like a guard of sorts.

He said nothing as he sat there with his hands on his lap. A solemn grunt could be heard from him as if stating 'I'm here whether you like it or not.'

Nespa
11-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Babs turned her back to the group and faced the other side 'hopefully they leave me alone 'she thought as she saw the daylight dissapear on the other side of the void 'i wish grandpa was here'. she sighed and whimpered lightly while clutching the tambourain in her hands.

Emo is the name
11-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Trace got and looked around. The swirling wind was all around them. He wasnt really listing to the other people he was facinated by the wind sphere. He walked to the edge of it and looked out. The wind was going so fast he couldn't see the outside of it. He reached out to touche the wind but when he pull it back the wind followed him. Shocked by this he kept moving his hand and the wind kept following. When he made his hand into a fist the wind dissapeard and went by into the sphere. "Whoa."

Narona
11-22-2006, 01:34 PM
She shook her head once more then realizing she was wrong she looked down.
"I'm sorry. It's just that I miss my brother so much that I misstook you for being him, sorry" she said quietly and almost out of anyone's hearing range at the time.
Then she smerked as she said "Guess I'll take anyone as my brother," but the smile faded from her face, as she rememmbered what had happened to her youngest brother.

fox demon naruto
11-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Lance watched Trace play with the wind with slight amusment. "Wow." He said before walking around. The place inside the sphere seemed peacfull. But, he knew that it was pretty bad out side of it. "I wonder what I have." Lance said to no one. HE struck out his fist but nothing happened. SIghing, Lance sat down thinking. Lance once again pulled out his hand and had his palm facing the ground. Suddenly a beam of light sot out of Lance's middle finger. Then more came from each until there was five beams of light. Something started to rise and out came a puppet. It was only about 5 inches tall but moved quite easily. Lance contiuned to play with until the light gave out and dissaplered. "Awesome."

Reniti
11-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Yume heard the grunt, and realized she had to be included. Nonetheless, she ignored everyone, no matter how much Kirgash or Sho wanted her to be included. "Why can't everyone just leave me alone?!" she thought, gritting her teeth. It wasn't apparent however, a pushover like her could always hide when she was annoyed by others. "Why can't I be isolated...?" the word "isolated" ran through her mind, and as if on command, rocks with vines wrapped around them shot up in front of her, really leaving her from the group.

OOC: If the orb is moving, and it's floating rocks.

Narona
11-22-2006, 01:57 PM
OOC:sorry bout the not knowing stuff but hey it's my caricter!

In shoock Deritrio said with wide eyed wonder, "WHOW! How did you do that?!" she said trying to immatate what they did.
To no avail she tried agian, this time closeing her eyes in hopes that it would work. Slowly she opened her eyes and found nothing. Angered and frustrated she gave up and just stoped. As she stoped, so did everyone else. She (*not seeing*) did nothing. She just sat down crisscross (*on nothing*) and pouted without knowing full what she was doing.
'well if I can't do anything then why am I here?' she questioned herself and thought harder. Then hearing someone actualy say something, Deritrio looked up. She saw that no one was moveing at all. Shoocked, she just stood there. She didn't understand, why everone includeing her, where stoped.
She shouted out "Hey what's going on?!" confused and worried about everyone's safety she shouted agian "What's happening!??!?"

Seikyu Kiba
11-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Talbain was in side the sphere while it was moving sitting down playing with a small water spiral "Well when we get there lets hope that we can fight something and then get back because the Jesus lady in the sky is more annoying than Batman knowing where Osama is and he won't talk." He said chuckling. He then noticed Deri freaking out a losing control he formed some water in his hand and threw it at her legs. "This should bind her for a while."

OOC: Sorry about the completely irelavent things I make him say but hey I have to think of some jokes.

Nespa
11-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Babs watched the sunlight completly dissapear on the other side and glanced over her shoulder. some were diong something while other just talked, she looked before her again and muttered "i don't know whats giong on but i wanna go home" she brushes a hair back.

Dean haragatsu
11-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Dean then sits and looks at everyone in this sphere and says to himself."what now?"He looks at nothing and closes his eyes hoping that it was just a bad dream from some booze he has drunk in some bar and when he wakes up he will be in an ally next to a bar.

Narona
11-22-2006, 02:38 PM
OOC: HEY I'm here too!! The last three posts have exscluded my post when I am, ((edit)) My caricter is doing the most damage. respond to what my caricter is doing, PLEASE! so it looks like a decent RPG. <,<

Deritrio keept standing in shock. She was almost unable to respond to anyone. Still none the less she was there.
Then she noticed somehthing fast aproching her she didn't know the object but she 'somehow' automaticaly stoped the object.
'somehow' she thought 'I knew that was comeing'.
She questioned herself, 'but how did I?'.
She paused in wonder then saw everyone else acting weird. She then realized that SHE was doing this and struggeled to gain control. After about a miniuet she regained control and she saw everyone was ok.
"Well I guess I found, umm my power,.?" still confused she just sat there till someone paid attechion to her. She figured that she needed to know what in worlds of worlds is going on first before she did anything drastic like that agian.

ThunderBird
11-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Ryuu had been standing a little behind the group, he was playing with a long thin stream of fire, watching it as it spiraled around his arm before spiraling around his head and down the other arm. He then started to concentrate and just aimed both hands at the ground. Flames erupted from the base of his feet as he stuck his hand through it and started forming a shape. He was just about done and was trying to make it move, he moved his right arm up and the right arm of the flame figure twitched. He lost his concentration when some girl was freaking out, the flames quickly disapeared.

He quickly walked up to her and snapped his fingers,a toungue of flames appeared on the tip of his thum and he waved it infront of her eyes. "Just follow the flames, breath in and breath out." He said as he moved his thumb slowly from left to right until her eyes followed. "Now just relax and stop freakin out, just take a few deep breaths and relax." He hadn't stopped moving his thumb backwards until he had the acknowledgement of her relaxing.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-22-2006, 02:47 PM
OOC: alright either I am really slow or a lot of things just happened in the time that I was gone...maybe this post will clear things up oh and the text color will not work

BIC: Celine watched everybody talking. Absently she wondered where this was. She looked at her aqua flute laying in her hand. She went through this in her mind and once again found the silver lining "It could be worse we could all be alone here and that would be scary" she offered up her voice just as happy as ever. She smiled happily hoping she cheered everbody up she loved to cheer others up.

Seikyu Kiba
11-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Talbain held Deris legs to the ground but with no force on the water. He was making sure she didnt move as Ryuu calmed her down "Man...we have a lot of work to do with her." He said laughing "I wouldn't want to be her right now." He said still binding her legs to the ground.

Reniti
11-22-2006, 03:02 PM
OOC: Narona, did you make the aerosphere stop, or something? It was a bit unclear what you did in your post.

"Huh?" Yume blinked her eyes to make sure she wasn't imagining this. Looks like the elemental genes were coming to work. The rocks were in a large clump surrounding her. She did not dare speak. With a deep breath, she settled her concentration on falling through the orb, and the rocks did what she thought about in her head. They fell through the barrier, and splashed into the water.

Natu Utan
11-22-2006, 03:18 PM
OOC: O_O DANG PEOPLE I was gone for only a few hours, and over 20 post were made. I think we do need a post limit o_o...

-Natu continued to lay on his back, looking at the sky for some time. He was off in his own world. Once his body felt Sho nudge him, a small amount of ice ejected from the spot he touched, and wrapped around Sho's hand. The ice binding it. Starting to freeze the hand. Natu stared off at the sky, thinking of what he could do to his mother. After a few moments, he relized what his body had automatically done. Natu looked up and released the ice from around Sho's hand. He apolagised and looked around at the others. A heavy sigh struck Natu's body as he watched most of the others wonder and experiement with their own elements. "Wow, I got stuck here with a bunch of noobs, and 1 or 2 people that know how to use their powers" Natu thought to himself quietly.

-He looked at Sho, as calm as ever. His mouth opened slightly to say something, but he closed it. Natu shook is head and opened his mouth back up gracefully "Sho, with the little time we have left, I think we should start teaching these people how to use their powers, seeing that we know the most on how to use them. I can teach the water weilders first, and you can do the air. THen as we progress, we can move on to the others..." As Natu said this, he laid back down, hid gaze falling over a water weilder, who was messing with small whirpools in his hands-

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Celine noticed that no one listened to her. "I suppose I could say it again" she said just a little annoyed. She heard Natu talking to Sho actually since I can use my powers I could proabably help however...Celine's thoughts broke off she hadn't been able to use her flute or help in anyway so she supposed she looked like a stupid little girl. She lay back watching the uninteresting place float by she hadn't helped much. I need to caount my blessings I can't get mad or annoyed yet. Let's see:
1. I'm here with other people
2. I know how to use my powers
3..... she had trouble with this one "I don't know what to say for that" she said to herself. The third blessing came in a flash 3.I can play my flute! Yeah three blessings this isn't so bad I guess so long as I help more! She sat up as always counting up to 3 blessings always made her outlook on the situation brighter. There wasn't much that didn't make her happier or her outlook brighter. "Yeah" she whispered happily she lay abck again this time becuase she could think of nothing else to do.

red storm
11-22-2006, 03:32 PM
OOC: Blah! five pages of posts in one day! Jeez, this looks like one of those rapid post RPGs. I think a post limit would be in order. Anyhoo, the reason I am posting now instead of yesterday is because I typed the signup around 23.30, and went to sleep shortly after. Let's see if I analysed the five pages correctly. By the way, Seikyu, did you know that my word tries to correct your characters name to 'Taliban'? Funny, that is.

BIC:

The beach. Normally calm place ere people relax, play in the sea or bathe in the sun. Maybe, if one looked hard enough, they could find a bit of music here and there, but altogether there was nothing really out of the ordinary.

Until today that is.

In the white sand of the beach, there was a pit. Now, pits can be found everywhere on beaches, true. Most are dug by children playing in the sand. However, this particular pit was deeper then most. So deep, in fact that several supports were in place to keep the pit from collapsing. Curious, is it not? But nevertheless, the most curious abnormality of them all could be found on the bottom of the pit.

If one looked down into the pit, they would see a white girl. Not just white as in a light skin color, but a perfectly bleached white. White skin, white hair tied in a tail long enough to reach the floor. In fact, the only thing on her body that was a different color –baring her clothes of course- would be her eyes, which were a green so bright, they nearly seemed to glow.

Oh and her golden colored wings.

Yes, wings. A pair of them. Sticking out of her back.

But enough about wings, what would such a strange girl be doing in a deep pit?

“Absolutely fascinating!”

Studying, of course.

The white girl, Erin, we shall call her, carefully examined the coin she had uncovered from the soil, dusting of any sand and looking at it from every angle.

“Early roman age, I am sure of it! Possibly before the conquering of Italy!”

Not having created enough room to fly, Erin crawled out of the pit to add this coin to her study collection.

However, just as she reached her makeshift camp, everything turned dark. “An eclipse?” She she mulled. “But according to the charts, the should be no eclipse for at least-“

"I've reawakened! Elemental children and mortals, lend me your ears!"

Okay, so it wasn’t an eclipse, but what was it then? And what were those ‘elemental children’ the ominous voice talked about? There was only one answer. This was a lead to answer the question that had plagued her since birth.

“I must study this!”

And so said; Erin took to the sky, intent on getting to the source of this mystery. There seemed to be a lot of commotion, but because of the distance between her and said commotion, it was mostly over and done with by the time she arrived. She did notice a dome of wind entering a huge void.

A void. For one who apparently had full control over light, her polar opposite.

Letting her scholar mind run its course, Erin deducted that by creating a dome out of light in a to act as a shield, she should theoretically be able to catch up to the wind dome.

Executing the plan turned to a success, though the void constantly pulled at her dome of light, she managed to catch up to the dome of wind. Deciding that first contact was important, she called out to those inside.

“Excuse me! Forgive the intrusion, but could I perhaps come inside?”

Nespa
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Babs stood and started to wander a bit after realising she was hungry. Deciding to leave the others to themselfs she started to dig through her pockets fishing out a old gumball she imidiatly dropped and finaly some string and after looking around for a moment she found a stick and tied the string to it. she walked to the side and tryed to throw her make shift fishline through the wind and looked disapointed when she failed. She heard someone yell and say erin and shrieked in fear dropping her fishing line and hiding behind sho's.

Reniti
11-22-2006, 03:41 PM
OOC: I made a new rule: No posting more than four times a day. Sorry, guys, but even I was lost. After coming back from shopping with my parents.

fox demon naruto
11-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Lance contiued to try and find away to control what just had happened. Ignoring the others he consintrated on his fist. When he thought the time was right he opened his hand and thrusted it foward. As ball of light appeared and dissapeared. Sighing, Lance did it again. But, this time when he did it he gave to much power and the ball of light shot out of his hand. It continued to until it stop and seemed to get smaller but it stop and got bigger, "Uh-oh." Lance said before covering his eyes. There was a loud boom and then it came so bright you couldn't see what was ahppening. After the light whent away Lance looked and saw that there was no damage anywere. "Flash Bomb...."

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 05:45 PM
OOC:Yeah,we definently need a posting limit,I was gone for 4 hours and bam!I gotta read a whole page of nothingness.XD.Besides,your gonna need me to help the RPG continue,so lets put that rule in effect now.

Sho looked at Natu."Yeah,that's probably a good idea."He then saw Dean controlling the wind."Wow,look at that.Looks like im not the only one who's got wind powers,now am I?Look at this,how bout I take you in and teach you how to control that?"He said."He then turned to the group."Listen,we're closing in on our destination,we'll be there in about an hour,so I want to take them time to teach everyone who doesnt know their powers,how to use them."He looked at Trace playing with his light powers."Another one,eh?He walked over to Trace."Hey,Trace,how would you like to learn how to control that light there?We're gonna need everyone to know how to use their powers if we wanna get through this."He then used wind to pull Trace and Celine toward him and Lance."Listen up you 3,I've decided that I Want to teach the 3 of you to control your powers if you dont know how to contorl them yet.Melinda is strong,and we're gonna need everybody's help to even find a way to get to her through all this,so we need your help,so,how about it?"He asked the 3.

Natu Utan
11-22-2006, 06:03 PM
OOC: Wow, I think this is the fastest moving RPG I have ever seen. Maybe were going ot need another Co-GM or two.

-Out of Natu's back, a small amount of ice ejected from it, pushing on the ground. Which in turn, would Push Natu up onto his feet. Natu turned his gaze over to Talbain. He slowly and gracefully strided over to him. "So, I see you can cotnrol water as well. Hmph, minor whirlpools. Something I have not done in ages. Whats your name young man?"Natu stated these comments to him. "And also, would you like to learn to be able to fully master water, and in turn learn how to control it in an ice form?" Once this was said, Natu turned his head around, and half-shouted "If anyone else of you is a water user, come to me." His gaze shifted back to Talbain. "Now, if you choose to learn, don't think I will be kind and considerate. I am only going to teach you and anyone else how to use their powers, because I want to live. Not for anyone elses safety."

Emo is the name
11-22-2006, 06:17 PM
OOC: Umm Kuubi Trace knows the power of the wind not light.

"Ok. Alright." Trace said. He really didn't know what to do now. He just found powers he had for like his whole life and even more. He use to live in a differnt world with two siblins. Sighing, he gabbed his guitar from where he left and it and said, "You dont mind if I play for alittle while do you?"

Narona
11-22-2006, 06:19 PM
OOC: ok ok ok Isa's gots an iderz, (stoping grammar problems <,< i did those on purpose and yes please correct me when I make a mistake)
ok here is the other idea;
If you do something to effect someone else's caricter, wait till they reply and go on from there, with the rate the rpg is moveing I think that would work. sound good? ((EHEM; edit )) better >?
Oh and Emo is the name I don't think uh you can just pull out a guitar from the middle of a vortex so uh yeah edit that post please.(((EDIT))) yeah and now I read V,V tooke me long enuff <,< lol! XD! Oh and I also think we should remain in the void till the other people come. so yeah we should sit tighte in here and kinda occupy ourselfs with returning demons and so on cause half of us don't know our powers.

Deritrio looked around and sighed.
'no one knows what I did and they don't even consider my uncontrolabale spirit to be a factor and that I still DON'T know what is going on' thinking that, she moved into an larval position and weeped. In doing so she unbalanced the votex agian and this time it would be harder for the other childern to calm her down.
In a wisper voice she Cringed as she rethought about what was going on in her 'recent' life, "BROTHER! WHERE ARE YOU! WHY AREN'T YOU HERE?!! MOM & DAD NEED YOU AND THEY ARE SEEKING COMFORT FROM ME!!" she soobed and cried out agian, "BROTHER!" she said still thinking of her 'recent' life.
Deritrio exspected one person to hear, but she did not exspect them to respond. all she needed was someone there for her to continue forward and for herself to be out of missoury.

Tetsanosuke
11-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Kirgash hadn't anything really to do other then observe the situation. He ignored the wise cracks and subtly watched the orb of light aproach. "Is there anything else my heart can tell me?

He pulled out his Arbitrator and observed it with a keen eye. He tried to learn everything he could about the blade as he moved it about. He was still sitting on his knees pondering the ins and outs of his blade.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 06:30 PM
OOC:Narona:No.If that person is not on,then it would hold the other person up if something happened in the RPG. And fix your grammar and spelling and dont type in capital like that.
Emo:Sorry,I got mixed up.And call me Naruto,not "Kuubi"XD.

Sho looked at Trace."Um.....Im not sure we have the time right now,we probably need to get started with your training right now.Now,put that guitar somewhere for we can start,alright?"He said.

Narona
11-22-2006, 06:47 PM
OOC: wouldn't that qualify if it was a battle type thing I mean like if someone was doing something with another person like if the caricters get separated THEN what do we do take turns with events <,< cause that would make sence to me. I don't know, It's just my sujestion V,V but is it a good sugesstion? >.> That I do not know. One more thing My caricter dose A LOT of thinking to herself <,<

Deritrio sunk deeper and deeper into her pit of dispair and plundged into fear; fear of death, fear of no life, fear of regret, fear of rejection, fear of no hope, fear of no one careing. Then as if; ten thousand bolts of lightning had struck her, she figured it out.

'If he will not come I will go on without him,' she thought as she looked up. she saw that nothing had happened nothing had changed. She was still with the other childern and she was still headed to an unknown place.

'That's my challange then huh?' she thought and questioned to her self, as she sneered.

'Then I'll prove to you; brother, that I can and will follow you!' she smiled as she thoguht to herself.
As she got up, she realized, that some part of this was familyar. Then as if a twig had snaped she figured it out, this was the same as her other life!
She paused, 'Wait is this thought; that I have, true?' she questioned herself as she went off into another dazze.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 07:04 PM
OOC:Yeah,if it was a fight it would fine,now that you put it that way.But we just dont want to have people waiting for hours for someone to get on before they can post again.

Sho walked over to Deritrio."Hey,I know this is all kinda weird to you,but we need you,we need everyone.Whaddya say we find out what element you control and I can teach you and Trace and Celine and Lance how to control your powers?If you socialize with everyone,im sure you'll feel more comfortable around us!"He said,trying to comfort her.

Narona
11-22-2006, 08:38 PM
OOC: ok dose the post thing go into effect now?

Deritrio looked at him. She then finaly came to terms as she got up. For basic messaure she intro duced herself.
"Hi I guess you all know my name by now, so yeah, hi." she said with the best enthuseasum she had at the time, witch was severly low.
Awaiting instruction she stood close by the others. So she could get every detail she needed.
"So what should I do now?" she asked trying not to tence anyone up anymore than they where already.

Reniti
11-22-2006, 08:52 PM
OOC: ...We need to start up a battle, or at least get some action in...I mean, what's better practice with powers than the actual thing?

"I guess that's it..." Yume had figured out her element already. Rocks and plants...they weren't that hard to control at all. Suddenly, the ground rumbled and the sphere seemed to be speeding up towards the dark void. Melinda's voice spoke once again. "Come closer dears...haha!" The speed again intensified, and Yume shuddered in horror as the sight of the dark blob got bigger.

Emo is the name
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Trace sighed and dropped his guitar on the ground once again and thought of something to do. Sitting down next to Lance he continued to think. After a few minutes he tried to control the wind again. He consentrated on the wind sphere since it was the most obvious place of wind. He struck out his hand and then the air went to him. He swirled it around and around until it popped away. Sighing, he tried again to do it. But when he was ready to do so he heard a sound and a voice. He turned around to see a large blob. He grabbed he guitar and ran. But, tripped and fell foward and his guitar fell out of his case. Grabbing it he continued to find a place to keep cover for a second to figure out what to do.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 10:27 PM
OOC:Another fight?We just got out of one!Well,not really a fight,but a struggle,and the fact that over 1/2 the group has no idea how to use their powers doesnt help with the fact you wanna put them in a real fight.BTW,I think you'd better use Melinda's text in a different color than Yume's,it gets hard to read with two yellow textings.And,we're already in the void,the sphere is traveling in the void right now and we're almost to the end of the void.

Sho quickly became alerted by Melinda's voice."Oh my god." He said as he sighed."He then looked at some of the scared elemental children."This really isnt the time for her to attack....look at them..."He sighed.He continuosuly closed his fists together,multi-layering the sphere,giving it 4 more layers than before,each growing in size.His body became engulfed in wind and he quickly flew to the edge of the sphere."Well,we were gonna reach it sooner or later...looks like its about to be sooner."He thought."Everyone,embrace for impact!"He said."Stay together!"He formed a mini sphere around the people who didnt have control over their powers to protect them.

Emo is the name
11-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Trace sighed as the protection came over him. He ran over to Sho if he could be any help. However, he felt a force from his guitar. As if it was asking him to play it. He plucked a string and blast of air shot out giving him a startle. He suddenly had a memory of very long ago.

FLASHBACK
Trace was walking down a hallway red capes hung from each window with its glass made of crystal. The floor was made of blue and white squares of marble. He opened a large door to see a man that was slightly similer to Trace. He had a guitar in his hands. He gesutred for Trace to come closer. Trace did without a sound and sat next to his father. He started to play a song on the guitar. It was a simple song not a complicated one yet beautifull. After it was finished the man said, "My son learn this song and you will control all the air in the world. Use it for good. Never evil."

END OF FLASHBACK

Trace opened his eyes and looked at his guitar. It looked like the one that the man had. golding it properly and putting the strap on he started to play the song. Note after note pluck after pluck Trace felt power surging in him and when the song finished wind rushed around him. Suddenly the wind turned into something. Two figures stood there made of total wind. The first one had armor one and spicked hair with a large sword. The second one wore robes and had a chain around his hand. The looked at Trace awaiting orders.

red storm
11-23-2006, 02:39 AM
Erin grew anxious as she received no response at all from the people in the sphere. Of course, it could be because the sphere was made out of a raging storm. Fast moving winds would distort any outside sound trying to enter. Still, when the sphere started to reinforce itself with several more layers, Erin grew worried. Though the reason did not need to have anything to do with her directly, it could be very deadly if she took no action herself.

In a snap decision, Erin closed her eyes as she summoned the power within. That power that had always mystified her, and was the reason why she became a scholar in the first place. Now, with a possible answer within her grasp, how could she stay back and not act? It would go against anything she knew as a scholar, but more importantly, it would destroy her very dream. And that was something she could not allow.

As she flew after the sphere of wind, the dome she had created to shield herself collapsed in on itself, and encased her in an aura of light. Temporarily transforming herself into a luminous being, she shot past the sphere of wind and onto the floor where it would land. The void tried its fullest to grab her, to tear her apart with its fluctuating gravity, but light was the fastest entity in the world, and despite the effort, it could not get a solid hold on her.

As she streaked towards the ground with a speed that would crush every bone in her body, turning it into a sack of fluids, the aura of light shot away from her body, serving as a cushion to soften the fall. As soon as she landed, she glanced up just in time to see the sphere of wind make a much rougher landing then hers. She turned to run towards the sphere, for the moment not the least bit interested in where she had landed.

Right now, she only had questions. Questions those inside the sphere could answer.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-23-2006, 08:30 AM
"What the hell are these?"He asked Trace,as the two figures came in front of him."He then saw that the wind sphere was coming closer to the end of the void since Melinda had pulled it faster.As the wind sphere reached the end and crashed into the ground almost at the speed of sound,3 of the 5 barriers that Sho put up were broken."Release!"The other barriers went down,landing everyone softly on the ground.He then saw Erin coming toward the group."Erin?When you get here?"He said."Wait...if your here...then do you remember all about me and the element children?"He asked."

Seikyu Kiba
11-23-2006, 09:14 AM
OOC: Im gone for the night and already 6 pages!

Talbain was standing next to Sho as he put his hand on his shoulder "This your girl friend or something??" he said as he smirked and then decided to play with some water, so he summond water from his hands and it started to spiral around his arms. "Woo!"

Natu Utan
11-23-2006, 09:46 AM
-Natu, landed on his feet standing on the ground. He looked around, at everyone, and the dark void. Natu, saw that Talbain was messing with some water. And, out of boredom, he raised his left palm to the water he had made. This, caused the water the rise up. And move away from Talbain. Soon, the small amount of water turned into a block of ice, dropping on Talbain's head. Natu chuckled softly, and looked over at Sho. "So, now what? We got to the Void, now what do we do? Wait for this 'thing' to attack us?" Natu directed to Sho. WIth this, Natu sat down on the ground, waiting for a responce.

Seikyu Kiba
11-23-2006, 10:12 AM
OOC: Natu edit your post I just realized I typed the wrong name for this Rp lol its Talbain for this Rp Tryce for the KH rp.

"ow!" Talbain said as he felt the ice fall on his head "That was uncalled for!" he said chuckling a bit "Luckly I have a hard head!" he then started to play with a spiral of water in his hand "But still Sho what is the next move?" he said getting impatient.

Reniti
11-23-2006, 10:20 AM
"Hahahahaha! We'll just leave you here!" Melinda's voice chuckled, and faded away. Apparently, this "battle" is over, thought Yume. She really would rather be killed by this witch instead of fighting her. She sighed once more, and tried to recollect her memories. After 3 seconds, she opened her eyes. Nothing. "Concentrate harder." a voice in the back of her mind told her.

"I love you..." an elegant voice told a small green haired child. The figure of this woman kissed her on the cheek, and blew out the candle.

Then, that was it. All she could recall was a scream, young Yume being taken away. But that was it. "I know...I know!" she shouted aloud, tears pouring out of her eyes. She couldn't remember, but she knew what her parents and fate had done for her.

Nespa
11-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Babs blinked when sho walked away from her without even acknowledging her. she bit her lower lip to keep from crying again. She had enough of this she almost drowned, she was hungry and she was scared out of her wits. Ignoring the womans voice she picked up a rock and threw it against sho's head "How about taking me home!"she sat on teh ground and glared at the aparant leaders "i don't care about being a element kid or anything al i want is to go home" she crossed her arms "i am a kid i leave the saving the plaent stuf over to the adults thank you very much" she bit her lower lip.

red storm
11-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Erin was on her guard when the young man aproached her. He talked to her as if he knew her... but she did not know him. In fact, she could not remember having ever seen him before. She let the back of her spear rest n the floor as she held her right hand on to the shaft.

"Elemental children?" She repeated as her mind raced through all the legends and mythology she had studied. She could not remember ever having read about these 'elemental children' but if looking at it from a scholar's point of view, it did explain why she looked like she did, and why she had the abillity to control light.

Shaking herself out of her stupor, she turned towards the young man in front of her. "I'm sorry to disapoint, but I have no idea who you are. I have, however, been looking for a reason why I look like-" she gestured to her white skin with her free hand "-this. Being an elemental child could explain that, however it makes me wonder why you do not look like this as well."

She was rattling now. Her scholar's mind was working overdrive to answr the new questions that sprang forth from her answers. When she was like this, as long as it had little to do with what she was studying, Erin had little to no regard for what was going on around her.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Sho looked at Talbain from his comment and snapped his fingers.When he did,wind came from under Talbain,hovering him,then letting him it the ground."Enough with the jokes,alright?"He then looked at Erin."Turns out that I really am the only one who remembers about this.Well,I'll explain it to you.See,Im Sho,and all of us were..."All of a sudden,from the sky,which was covered in a purple and black aura,was spreading outward,forming a circle in the sky where it looked as if a light was shining down.The light came down in the form of a ball,and exploded,shining the whole area the group was in."What the....?"As the shine began to fade,he saw multiple figures of human like beings coming out of the light."Impossible....."He said.

OOC:Listen up everyone,the part where you all will recieve your elemental weapons is coming close,so I want you all to PM me and tell me what kind of weapon you want,alright?

Seikyu Kiba
11-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Talbain nodded at what Sho said "Yes sir." and then watched as the light shined before them all "W-what is that?" he said as formed a water ball in his hand. he was ready to throw it but decided he didn't want to make a mistake so he decided to just hold it in his hand until he needed it.

Nespa
11-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Babs frowned "just like home, everyone ignores me except for the crazy person in the sky aparantly" she mutters darkly under her breath and brushed a hair back. she shook her tambourain lightly in anoyance causing the rock they were on to rumble softly.

ThunderBird
11-23-2006, 02:49 PM
"Damn, that was some turbulance..." He muttered rubbing the back of his head. He looked at everyone, seeing they were okay. He felt the ground rumble a little but ignored it "Looks like someones angry." He said to the little girl "Hi I'm Ryuu, Ryuu Saito." He saw the tamourine in her hands "So you like music, not a great fan of instruments." Ryuu told her as he looked up at the sky. "Wanna see a trick?" He snapped his fingers and a thin stream of fire erupted from his index finger and thumb. Ryuu let go and controlled it with his index finger, he spiraled it in the air, as it spiraled up his arm like a snake. A bright flash is what made him lose his concentration and the thin stream of fire disappeared, leaving sparks to fall to the ground. "What in the world?" He looked at the direction of the beings that had came from the birght light.

fox demon naruto
11-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Lance stood there not knowing what to do. There was a light with fingers coming out of it. "What is that!" Lance yelled. Suddenly a beam of light shot out of his hand and formed a sheild in front of Lance. "What in the world."

Nespa
11-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Babs looked up at ryuu and muttered "babs but everyone calls me rat for some reason" she shrieks in fear at his trick and ran to talbain hiding behind him. she peeked from behind him but hid again at the sight of the lightt "to scary, to scary" she hsivers.

Natu Utan
11-23-2006, 03:21 PM
-As the blinding light, came and flashed. Natu sighed in ignorance. As the creatures formed, and began their decent, Natu rose his left palm out to them. And out of sheer, reaction, a few large sicles of ice formed in the air ifnront of him. Shooting out towards the creatures. As the ice armor once again, began to cover Natu's body. Shining Gracefully, and brightly. Natu's eyes turned into a dark blue, with a small frost ejecting from them softly. The body of Natu rose up, into a ready position.-

Kyuubi Naruto
11-23-2006, 03:26 PM
OOC:Babs,we are not on a rock,learn to read the posts better.And Natu,what are you talking about?There are no creatures.I havent posted yet so you have no idea what's happening next,so rather edit or delete your post.

As the shine went away, a group of glowing figures floating in the air appeared.Sho stared at the all in awe."What is this all about?How did...."

"Element Children......lend me your ears..."Said the middle figure.

Sho got read for battle."That's the same thing that Melinda said!Who are you?"He yelled.

"Stay calm Sho.We are the Elemental Parents that sacrficed our lives to keep you alive so many years ago.We have been granted a ability to come and contact you this one time."He said.

"Are you serious?Is that....you,father?And all the other elemental parents?"He shook his head."I mean....continue."He said.

"We have gained info that Melinda has grown stronger than she was back then when we were alive.She has gained nearly total control over the world you stand on.If she is able to gain complete control over this world,then she will be unstoppable, even by all of your powers. We are here to grant you help." All of a sudden, a golden sword with a platnium handle glowing a rainbow of colors appeared in Sho's hands." This is for you Sho.We are here to grant all of you help." A being to the right shot at Babs' tambourine,and it began to glow with a power corresponding to her element.Two other's shot at Talbain and two throwing knives with a blue aura around them appeared in his hands and gave Natu a set of brass knuckles.Another being shot at Trace's guitar,and another shot at Lance and a glowing lance(redundant.XD)appeared in his hands."These are weapons that will aid you on your way.Only by using these weapons,and remaining 1 as a team will you all be able to defeat Melinda.Now go forth,and fight."

"Wait!Where do we go?!"Sho yelled,quickly.

"Melinda owns many lands over this world,but though the odds are against you,you will find a way."Him,along with the other beings vanished."It is all in your hands,our children."The beings said at once,as they vanished.

Sho looked at the blade that was gaven to him and sighed."This.....there's no way we're getting out of this now...."He looked around."Everyone,did hear that?".He said

OOC:Anybody that I missed or hasnt sent me what weapon they want,tell me and I will edit this post to add your weapon as well.

Seikyu Kiba
11-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Talbain felt Babs hide behind him and he turned around "Well my dear what maybe wrong?" He said with a ball of water in his hand "If you are scared stay behind me and we will protect you." he then looked at Ryuu and frowned "Hey man she is young don't try to scare her." He then saw the light shoot out two throwing knives into his hands "hmmm" He said as he slashed the air and spun around with them and then spinning one in his hand "I think these will do perfectly!" he said with a smirk. "I heard it perfectly and I am ready to lend my power to stop Melinda" He said bowing.

Nespa
11-23-2006, 03:41 PM
babs had backed away from tailbain at the sight of the water and dropped the tambourain and looked at it like it was a poisioned snake after the light hit it though it just laid there innocently. she glared at sho and tailbain but mostly at sho "saving the world is stuf for grownups '" she crossed her arms "you guys can do what you want but i am not particapating" she sat on the ground and looked towards her tambourain those things did something funny with it and until somene proved it wasent gonna eat her when she got close then she would not pick it up. she looks to the ground "if wanna fight that weird woman be my guest but i wanna go home" she huffed.

Emo is the name
11-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Trace looked at his guitar. It seemed differnt now. He looked up at the two figure he made. The walked up to Trace but dissapread when they got close. Sighing, he swung his guitar over on his back and walked over to Sho. "You are a elemental Child of wind right. If so you would be my brother, right?"

Tetsanosuke
11-23-2006, 03:50 PM
OOC: Kyuubi I got mine covered in this one. XD

BIC:Kirgash saw the forms, listened in and noticed something about one of the figures. It lookedl ike his master Katosai, and he reached out a hand to the figure "Master?" he whispered to the winds.

He noticed his Arbitrator glowing and the chain seemed to burst into flames. The chain burned brightly as the Arbitrator seemed to reform in his hand. The arbitrator was his elemental weapon, formed from the chain of his master and forged by the parents of the elements.

"Thank you master..." he whispered again.

He flipped his blade onto his back and stood still awaiting the next happening.

Natu Utan
11-23-2006, 04:44 PM
-THe ice armor Natu had made, faded away. The ice sicles that were shot, evaporated. Natu sat back down on the ground listening to what these beings were saying. When, the light was shot at him. Forming the Brass knuckles, he paid to attention to it. For soem time, he did not really care about them, until his curiousity took over him. Natu picked them up, and slid them over his knuckles on his left hand. They immediatly, started ot hsake and glow with a blue aura. A large sheet of ice covering them. An aura, steaming off of it. Natu looked at it in Wonder, amazement, and finally a look of power. He tried to remove the weapon, but failed. as if it was attached to his hand. He could not remove it.-

Kyuubi Naruto
11-23-2006, 05:01 PM
at Babs."Well,there's no way for you to get back to the other world,and there's no waySho looked that you would be able to protect yourself if someone was to attack you,so it rather you help us out,or you die.Your choice."He said with a cold stare.He then turned to Trace."Well,actually,I was an only child.But you were trained by a Sensei in the arts of controlling air,like Kirgash and fire.But I wont have as much trouble teaching you this since your also wind,so you'll be able to control your air in no ti...."All of a sudden,a swirling portal came from in the sky.A voice came out of it,the voice of Sho's father."Work together,defeat your first enemies,learn to control your powers,and you will become the saviors of this world."All of a sudden,Sho's father sent out a warm of dark creatures that attacked the group."This is your first test.Guide yourself to victory."The creatures then attacked the group."A fight eh?Father dearest is always looking out for me...alright!All of the people who need to learn control their powers,there's been a change of training!TIME FOR A FIELD TEST!"HE then grabbed his blade which began to glow as he touched it,then slashed at one of the enemies.As he slashed,an immense wave of wind came,blowing the enemies into the air,he then jumped up and slashed at the wind,sending the group of creatures he was fighting into the ground and turning them into a small explosion of purple mist.

OOC:Alright everyone,this is the first battle,so drop the nooby act,grab your weapons and be somebody!XD.

Seikyu Kiba
11-23-2006, 05:13 PM
OOC: My last post

Talbain put a hand on Babs shoulder and then held his two knives inbetween two of his fingures and held them up to his eyes "Hmph, Lets to this!" he said as he threw one knife at one of the creatures heads. The creature fell to the ground motionless as more kept coming. He then threw the other knife at another ones head and it also fell to the ground. He then looked at both knives in the creatures heads and then thought for a moment "Lets see." He said pointing at both knives he made two water strings from his fingures and tied the knives to the water. He pulled the knives out of the creatures heads and then caught them in his hands "Hmph, Lets dance."

ThunderBird
11-23-2006, 05:37 PM
"But I wasn't trying to scare her...I... Ah nevermind..." He said as he watched everyone else get their weapons. He looked at his empty hands and clenched his fists as they were engulfed in flames. "Alright let do this." He ran towards the nearest creature and punched it in the face, fire blasted from his fists, as it was sent to the ground. He spun around, kicking another in the ribs, flames was sent through it, as half of the body fell backwards and the other half fell forwards.

Tetsanosuke
11-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Kirgash ripped the Arbitrator into a nearby creature, and span around into a Fiery vortex slashing any surrounding enemies with intense flames. With that he lauched himself into the air with a burst of fire from his palm and swung downwards into another foe.

He blasted that foe with a beam of fire and turned to meet another with a rotating sword one-two combo cuttung an 'x' into it. The 'x' burst into flames and ate the fiend.

From there he whipped flames around him in a circle and sent flamming bolts into enemies with pin point accuracy. After releasing the arrows he flipped sideways into a verticle lash at one of them then flipped over it hurling it into another.

He stood holding his blade over his head and fended off foes as they came, saying nothing as he did so.

Natu Utan
11-24-2006, 09:38 AM
-This time Natu was certain about the oncoming onslaught that he was right to attack. He once again, surrounded his body in the Sapphire colored shield. He slammed his brass knuckles into the Earth, which he decided to name Echita. As Echita was slammed into the ground, a large amount of ice rose up infront of Natu. It shot forward like a large wall towards the onslaught. It hit a few of the oncoming enemenys, shattering their bodies. Echita on his hand, began to twist and turn. It turned into a large blade, which formed into his arm. So that Natu had a rather large blade of ice for an arm. Natu liked this, and began to cop and slice at the oncoming people.

Nespa
11-24-2006, 10:45 AM
babs glared at sho "yea right as if the wicked witch is ginna be afraid of someone with a tambourain" she kicked some dirt of the ground when sho's father sounded and snorted "i aint touching my tambourain intil someone proves it's not gonna eat me when i get close" she crossed her arms until the creatures attacked. she yelped and hid behind talbain who seemed the only one rational around for her. At the sight of the creatures she pressed her face in his side 'i wishe someone would make those thing dissapear"' at her thought the ground before her and talbain shook and two rock like golems arised. they walked towards the creatures and started to hit them.

Seikyu Kiba
11-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Talbain saw the golems appear and was amazed. he looked down at babs and chuckled "Well looks like you got your wish." He said pointing at the golem. The Golem took care of the creature which gave him just enough time to pick up Babs Tambourain. "Here." he said holding it out to her "Its not gonna bite I promise." He said as a creature appeared behind him. Talbain was quick as he turned around and slashed the knife upward making the creature fall to the ground.

Nespa
11-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Babs shivered lightly at the sight of the golems but didn't scream for a change. she watched talbain pick up her tambourain and eyed it warily before taking it back, it glowed for a minute and she frowned after taking a deep breath she started to shake it to see what would happen. She yelped when a couple of vines sprung from the ground moving to the jingles. she shook the tambourain and they moved towards the creatures except for one who moved to sho and suddenly lifted him upside down by his feet. she giggles softly at the sight while the others started to strangel the creatures.

Seikyu Kiba
11-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Talbain got up and watched what Babs was doing "There yeah go Babs that a girl." He said smiling happily "Take them out quickly." He said as a creature ran towards him. He Stuck out his hand and started to bend his fingures inward like he was crushing something. All of a sudden the creature stopped and looked like it was beinging strangled and crush. The creature fell to the ground and then Talbain got on his knees "Man.." He said panting "I don't have enough streagth."

Nespa
11-24-2006, 03:44 PM
babs kneeled by talbain as he sank to the ground when a big creature came there way. she eyed her tambourain and gave it a hard hit and the ground started to shake and broke open, the creature was eaten by something that resembled a overly large earthworm. she blinked as it retreated "oke i should not use that one to much" she was little pale.

Narona
11-24-2006, 05:19 PM
OOC: My caircter needs a nick name! ;-; please!
OOC: I hope this fits. (EDIT!) Nvm! I got it!

"Uhh," Deritrio stuttered as she came out of one of her dazzes.
The impact of the landing had almost caused her to black out. She looked around at everyone talking. As she tryed to figureout what in the world just happened.
'Did I just black out?' she asked herself as she saw the others talking to eachother.
Confused she started to ask "Hey wha,," but her question was blocked as a voice apered in her head. With pain circulating through her body she cringed and struggled to free her body of pain.
Then in a booming voice she heard, " My Child,"
Being thrusted into a relm of darkness Deritrio just stood there.
She then built up the currage to talk, "Where am I? Who is here? Why am I here?"
The voice came agian, "why you don't know? oh that is right I forgot that you are one that dose not rememmber easally"
Deritrio was frustrated and shouted "Hey how come you know so much about me?!"
"Because I am your father." the voic said sternly.
"then why can't I see you?" Deritrio asked.
"You can't see me because I am gone. Yet my spirit remained here till you returned to take my message." the voice replied.
"why are you takling to me individualy?" Deritrio questioned.
"because unlike the others you do not know your powers. Due to this, you did not know what they where, and so you could not figure out why you needed to be involved in this."
"So what is my power?" deritrio asked.
"your power is that of Darkness." the voice replied.
With that she was returned to the group and nothing else was said.
In another Daze Deritrio found herself holding onto a small dagger. It was a pitch black dagger with the blade of it black tear gade.
Facinated, she looked at it and found that it had a Pure white rope, almost sliky to the tuch, tied to the base of hilt. The dagger was encrested with the letter 'W' witch was colored orange. Currious to why that was there and what it ment, she looked around for someone to ask the question to.
To no avail she looked for a place to put the dagger and found that she was equiped with a belt.
Figuering that the belt was the place for the dagger, she sliped it inbetween herself and the belt, felling a bit chilled when she did so. When she took her hand off of her blade she felt a sharp but cool sensation in the middle of her back in the middle of her chest. the realization of her powers was there now.
She smerked and then rememmbered, 'That was the last place my brother, from my previous life hit me, unintencionaly hurting me.' she remmembered with a slight smile.

FLASH BACK!

"We are going to go to Pizza hut," a figure said.
"When we do go," deritrio said in a depresed voice, "We always buy the cheepest thing. I don't want to go," Deritrio said.
"Come on! Look you are going to go wether you like it or not!" another figure said this one more masculin.
"hey hey hey take it easy! If she dosen't want to go then she will miss the cheese bread sticks that she loves to eat!" Another kinder older voice said.
Deritrio turned around and saw her brother comeing out of his room. Altough she was younger than him she still was able to do much more than him. She admiered him in every posibal way, because he did all that he could in the condition he was in.
He came down the hallway in his profeesor like cloths, to the liveing room. He stoped by Deritrio's seat.
"Well; have you changed your mind?" he asked.
With glee in her voice she said, "Yes!"
"Aaalright then lets go!" the figuer said and hit deritrio on the back.
suprised at the force Deritrio almost chocked on the candy she was eating, and hence forth the trip was canceled.

END FLASHBACK

She was sent out of her flashback and to the ground, when she was impacted by a falling creature. The creature struggled to get to it's feet and in doing so began to crush Deritrio. While she was under it she felt as if she was going to die right then and there. Angered and at the brink of injury; Deritrio went into a blank rage. Something from within her, snaped and she emited a srong, devistating, and powerfull dark ora. As she did so the creature lifted from her and was ejected towards another creature that was chargeing Sho, while he was bussy with the creature he already was fighting.
Decending from her rage, her eyes became normal agian, and she almost was set down before her feet touched the ground.
"Well" she said with a suprised and half harted giggle, "guess that was kinda showing off huh?"
She didn't realize that yet another creature had set it's sights on her and was 'slowly' aproching. yet her dark powers took care of that.

Seikyu Kiba
11-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Talbain watched as the giant Earth worm came up and ate the creature..."Wow..that's..amazing." he said panting a bit "Babs, I'm fine, but don't use that many strong attacks it will drain your streagth like I did to myself." He then stood up and chucked one of his knives into the creatures head. The knife appeared back in his hand and smiled "Well looks like they come back to me." He said kneeling back down.

Nespa
11-24-2006, 06:31 PM
babs nodded and sat down. she shook her tambouarin light controling more vines. The one that held sho had dropped him for a very big creature, she brushed a hair back "i stil wanna go home" she muttered.

Narona
11-24-2006, 07:47 PM
"Shesh, Babs. When will you ever, not going to be home sick?" Deritrio questioned trying to handel a creature with her dark powers.
Getting angered and frustrated she went into a rage. Deritrio directed her rage at Melinda. She Wipped her dagger out with the white tassle spinning.
She shouted with anger in her voice "Koro shite yaru!"
(witch from her knowledge meant 'I'm going to kill you' or 'I personaly will kill you')
She brought the dagger into her sight, towards the sky. Aiming the words at Melinda's retreated direction.
A roar erupted from the creature, as it aproched apearing that it understood the words and thought they where directed at it as an insult. Deritrio responded with focousing her eyes on the on comeing beast. She wipped the dagger at the creature and the dagger zinnged through the air. Black ora surrounded it and then foarmed into the shape of a wolf.
A howl came from Deritrio's hands; as they where cupped around her mouth. The ears of the black ora twisted and turned listining to the directions. With wide red eyes of furry the wolf pounce on one creature then another. The Ora's colors changed with every lowwer note of the howl. From pitch black to orange to yellow then to red. The howl deminished as the ora turned white and began to return to Deritrio.
The black ora had already finished off around ten or fifteen of the thirty creatures that where still lingering around. Considering that one was swollowed by an overly sized earth worm and a few others gone and defeated from the attacks given by the other children. The Wolf Ora returned to Deritrio and Deritrio promtly named her 'Flash's revenge', after her brother.
She silently honored her brother by wispering 'Flash' witch was one of his middle names.

ThunderBird
11-25-2006, 06:22 AM
He blasted two fireballs at two creatues and fell to his knees from exhaustion. Black smoke came from hishands as he looked at the ground. He looked up at footsteps to see it was a creature. It punched him hard in the face and he flew backards a few feet. Ryuu got back up and ran at the creature, fists covered in flames as he placed his right hand on the face of the creature as a blast of fire destroyed it's head. "I'm tired of these guys...They just keep coming....I-I'm done..." He fell to his knees, palms facing upwards as he looked up at the sky. Never give up...No matter what, dont stop fighting until you've won...Those were the words his father had told him before he had passed away.

He reached into his pockets and brought out a carving knife, it had been his fathers, even though he learned that his real parents were people who can control an element, the man that had helped him in the past was more like his father than anyone. He looked at the knife, it had the words 'Dont ask for it, take it and you'll succeed.' on the blade. He traced the words with his finger and gripped the hilt of it tight, he dug it in the ground and staggered up. His legs were wobbly but he could still stand.

Ryuu clenched his fists as two fireballs formed in his hands, he pushed them togethor and felt the power in it, he aimed it at the sky and a blast of fire went up towards the sky. It pierced through the clouds and he brought it down upon the creatures, the blast of fire had formed a dragon's head as the jaws opened up, scooping up the creatures ahead in it's mouth as the bones crunching could be heard. It's jaws closed and circled around, wings flapping as it directed it's attention onto Ryuu's knife. The dragon flew up high then dove towards the ground, gliding a few inches above it as it headed towards the knife, claws scraping the ground. It met the knife full on and deisappeared in a cloud of black smoke. It cleared revealing a naginata, the blade dug in the ground. He staggered towards it and grabbed the black shaft, pulling out the blade, it was tinited a color of fire as the etchings 'Dont ask for it, take and you'll succeed' was on it. He leaned against his weapon and just rested there as he waited for the creatures to start coming.

red storm
11-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Erin stared in facination at her now transformed weapon. It now felt charged with the same power that she herself had felt running through her veins since the day she was born. This staff alone would prove to be very valuable research material. "Fascinating." She murmured, as she refocused her atention to the battle raging on around her. It was then that she noticed the creatures lunging for the now exhausted ryuu.

She raised the spear and set it down in front of her, clinging onto the shaft. A magic circle apeared beneath her feet as she focused on channeling the magical energies required for the spell "Charge!" she called out as she raised the spear and aimed it for Ryuu. The spell replenished his lost energies, invigorating him and allowing him to return to battle.

Seikyu Kiba
11-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Talbain looked at Babs and smiled "We can't return, we have a mission now. Don't worry I will protect you." He said panting trying to regain his energy. "Hmmm." He said as he noticed Erin cast a spell to replenish Ryuu energy. "Let me see if I can do something similar.." He said making a tiny water spiral at the tip of his fingure "Water Stich." He said as the water spiral went into his body and gave him a little more of his streagth back. He stood up and smirked at the creatures. "I'm tired of you." He said creating 8 more knives giving him the total of 10. He put 5 inbetween each fingure and spoted to creatures. "Hmph, SLICING WAVES!" He said throwing out the knives. When the knives hit the creatures water sprayed out of there bodies. "Hmph, I like this attack." He said looking down at Babs.

ThunderBird
11-25-2006, 11:37 AM
He no longer felt tired, instead he felt his energy back, he looked at Erin and grinned "I'm gonna have to remember to say thanks to her." He muttered pushing off the naginata. He started spinning it at his side, the blade was engulfed in flames and it looked like a ring of fire was at his side. He grabbed the shaft with his left hand as he put his whole body weight into an upward slash, releasing a wave of fire at the creatures. He then ran at them, his weapon ready as he ducked and slashed right through the waist of the creature, bringing the naginata over his head and slashing downward right through another. He hit the head of one with the end of his weapon, stunning it for a moment, which gave him time cut it's head off. He wasn't going to waste his power on them as he fought with his own pure strength. He spun the naginata above him before bringing it down upon a creature while it still spun. He did a back flip in order to get his footing right to cut another. He then stopped spinning it abruptly and sliced through the last one for him. He watched the others fight, it was interesting to see the ones who had never really used their powers before, have little control over them but fought anyways. He had to admit the ones who never used their powers, fought pretty well.

Dean haragatsu
11-25-2006, 11:50 AM
ooc:sorry for such an absence.
Dean opened his eyes realizing it wasent a dream at all and all of this was real.He then got up and searched for Sho.(i wonder if he can truly show me....)He walks forward unaware of anything going on at the moment and thaught(how to use my powers.)

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-25-2006, 12:11 PM
OOC: I feel bloated from eating to much geez TY for the limit Ichigo

BIC: Celine liked when Sho pulled with the wind. However when he started to explain about powers she stepped back "I don't want to be a party pooper but I know how to use my powers I just didn't get the chance to. I remember everything Sho so you don't have to train me" she said. She got excited when Erin arrived and after Melinda had left she sped over "Ooo that's pretty" she said "You must be Erin long time no see" she said. "Oh I hope Ryuu comes out on top" she said after ERin used her staff to lend him strength. "I really hope we stop now" she said watching the battle rage around her. Her flute still lay in her hand Maybe I should prove to Sho that I know what all of this is about.....She shifted quietly hoping she could do something anything to help but she really didn't see much. Her hands tightened on her flute. "I'm ready" she said then blew slightly and controled the tornado that erupted like a live thing form the end of her flute steering it into many monsters. Her full concentration was on keeping the wind under her control so it did not acidentally hit some whom Celine didn't want it too.

Reniti
11-25-2006, 12:46 PM
OOC: Look, guys, I might not be too active...yes, how convenient as being the board master....

Yume gasped, and was motionless, thinking over her parents. Well, this was so nice...she thought, still staring at her whip. Apparently, this WAS real. "I've got to find a way to stop this witch..." she muttered. Nobody paid attention to her, and she liked that. Well, what would happen next? the thought ran through her head once again.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-25-2006, 03:13 PM
OOC:And come to think of it,Im not always on either,so I think we do need another GM.Natu,I think you'd probably be a good Co-Co-GM.XD/J/K.So,Ichigo,if its ok with you,I wanna make Natu one of the Co-GM's.

Sho looked as he was surrounded by a group of enemies."Now that your all here,I think its time to deal with this!"He leaped into the air,and came down with a devastating stab into the ground,sending an enornmous wave of wind across the land,destroying the monster.They were lessening in number as the rest of the group was doing well in fighting against them.As the last bit of creatures came down from that portal as it closed,Sho took it upon himself to take them out."Alright!THIS IS IT!"He pointed his blade at them.He threw the blade into the air in a spinning motion,and as it spun a large tornado formed around it,sucking the creatures in.Then,the tornado ended in an explosion,killing them,and the fight was over.Sho sighed and caught his blade as it came down to him."Woah,that was pretty cool."He said.He then looked at th rest of the group."Everyone alright?"He asked,as he put his blade away."That was pretty good for a bunch of people who said they dont know how to use their powers,though some did better than others."He said,looking at a group of select people.

red storm
11-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Erin smiled at Sho. "If you were born with a body like this-" she said gesturing to her white skin and golden wings "-you find it natural that other things are not normal as well. Such as strange powers. Since I was born, I always was different from the others. Even though I never knew why. When I discovered my healing abilities, I figured I should practice them to put them to good use." She sighed. "Unfortunately, many of the villagers were terified of me, and sought to kill me. I was smuggled out of the village by those that remained my friends, and chose to travel the world, in order to find an answer as to why I was so different. It looks like I finally found a piece of the puzzle." She finally turned to look around at the suroundings. Though severely beaten up, she did not recognise the current location. "Which reminds me, where exactly are we?"

red storm
11-25-2006, 03:28 PM
OOC: Cheers, internet bugged on me. Pardon the double post.

Dean haragatsu
11-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Dean looked at Sho and sayed"i need help controlling my power."He then looked at the rest of them in a shy sorta face and voice.He looks at the sky and wonders where the portal came from all of a sudden.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Sho walked to Erin."You dont have to tell me your life story ya know,I remember everything from back then,I know about you,also,I know about these powers and can control them better than anyone else out here can.But,maybe you start a new life with us ya know?Anyway,since you dont remember anything either,looks like I have to tell you.This place is a realm run by Melinda,this woman who has been out to get out our and our parents elemental powers sinec we were young.She made our parents sacrifice their lives to save us,and now she's out to get us again.I had to give you the short version."He said,smiling.

Nespa
11-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Babs just glared at derito "probely until i actualy get home and if you have problem with that just ignore me, it's not like i am not used to it" she crossed her arms when the last of the creatures were destroyed by sho". She looks at him and rolled her eyes at his words "so what now oh great leader who rememberes all"" her voice was dripping with sarcasme 'maybe i should have acted this way towards the bullies'she thought and frowned 'naw they would just have beaten me double because of it' she scratches her ear a bit.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Sho looked at Babs."So,you said that you dont really care about this stuff,right?"He asked."Cause thats good,because if your gonna leave,nobodies stopping you!Matter of fact,things'll probably be a lot better once you do go,so leave,or watch what you say,because this is serious,and Im not taking any of this stuff when so much is at stake here,because if you leave,I surely wont loose any sleep over it because your not much use to us with full control over your powers."He said with a glare.

Nespa
11-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Babs rolled her eyes "fine it just means i don't have to listen to alknower like you" she stood and wiped the dust and dirt if her jeans before walking towards the the other way and away from the group 'morons, i can't belive they follow that idiot' she snorted in annoyance 'that water guy was the only reasonble one, i aint gonna follow a simple minded one' when out of sight she jingled her tambourain and some blue berrie bushes came from teh ground 'atlist this power can feed me' she thought as she ate he blueberries 'wanna see him do that with that wind stuf he can do' she swallowed a bit.

Dean haragatsu
11-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Dean looks towarsds sho and asks"will anyone help me?"in more of a yelling voice this time cause of his shy jesture.He started thinking he dident belong here at all.He was nearly to tears but his straw hat hid them.He looked threw it at Sho and waited staring at him patiently.

ThunderBird
11-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Ryuu watched Babs leave he group and he just looked at Sho "Your an idiot you know that? She's just a little kid, no kid has to care about this stuff, so just give her a break man. And we get it you remember everything, so stop bragging about it, so where do we go now?" He asked, his weapon resting on his shoulder, he decided to call it Kaida, little dragon, because of the dragon that had changed his knife into the naginata. "Can we even defeat her? I mean I can control my powers and you can same with this dude." He said pointing to Talibain " And so can a few others but are we strong enough to take her down?" It's been troubling him through out the fight but he payed no attention to it.

Dean haragatsu
11-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Dean then turns and walks after Babs and taps her shoulder shyly and says "hey" in a very low voice.His tears has dried up since then and he looks down justr tin case she tries to see under the hat.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Sho looked at Ryuu."You wanna walk too?You dont remember what happened back then so you dont know how it was to see all of our parents sacrificed for our well beings!You dont fully understand how important it is that we suceed in this mission,and if just 1 of us decides that she wants nothing to do with any of us,and we have to waste time that could be used training to defeat her or attacking her,it could throw the whole thing off.Not 1 person on this team is more important than the cause of us going on this mission,so you should keep quiet unless you really understand the things laying on the line here,because I havent told anyone that because I dont wanna freak them out or anything..And I KNOW we can take him down,she's strong,but not that strong.Besides,I've had 2 lifetimes of pratice with these powers,and 2 encounters with her,I know her.Not good enough,but still helps."He looked out toward Babs walking away."If she's not gonna cooperate with us,then she's gotta go,we dont have time for a whining (profanity not posted) who doesnt care about all of this nor the sake of these worlds."He said to himself,clenching both fists tightly."So,"He said,looking back at Ryuu,"What?Do you have doubts about us winning against Melinda?"He asked.

Tetsanosuke
11-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Kirgash noticed Babs walking away and sighed "Why must people judge? Bah." he looks around this undefined realm with a curious eye, he brushed his hair slightly back and scratched his head.

"I wonder... my heart tells me to follow her." he ran to Babs and stayed in step with her, tilting his head down as he spoke "You know, not all of us here follow people blindly, I follow my heart." he said in a disapointed manner "My heart tells me we must stick together, and if you have any issues with anybody here just let me be your voice." He kept in step with her, trying to show that he really felt like it was right for her to stay

Seikyu Kiba
11-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Talbain saw Kirgash run to Babs and smirked, then he turned towards Sho "Ryuu is right you know, shes only a child." He said running over to Kirgash and over heard Kirgash talking "He's right, this guy may not be old but he is wise." He said chuckling. Then kneeled down to Babs "Look, he may be mean but he is just full of himself and thinks he can treat anyone in anyway he wants....I think you should stay with us, it's not wise to go off on your own." He then made a water spiral "Or you can always carry him by vines the whole time threw this." he said chuckling.

ThunderBird
11-25-2006, 09:09 PM
"Yeah I'm having my doubts because half of us here never even used our powers before. Some of us dont even know what our power is, besides wasn't it your father or something that said we can defeat her as one not with two or three of us missing. Each of us counts right, so without one or two people we have no chance, am I right?" He asked, gripping the shaft of Kaida tightly in order to keep his anger at bay. "No I dont want to walk, even though I dont have the memories I still know what it feels like to lose parents." He closed his eyes and an image of his father from his current life clear in his mind. "No one fully understands thats why you should explain it to them. You should have explained why it's important that she helps out." Was all he said before turning around and walking in the opposite direction.

Nespa
11-26-2006, 06:35 AM
babs looked annoyed at the guys that had followed her "i am not interested in saving a world that was never interested in me"she stood and wiped her pants of again "if you wanna save the planet be my geust but i am not listening to that guy" she walked southwards "as far as i know he can be working together with that strange woman and lead us on" she hopped down a few rocks.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 07:37 AM
Sho looked to Ryuu."Alright then,here it is.You see,if we were to fail in this mission,not only would Melinda be able to take over this world,but she also would be able to take over Earth,our home for this passed lifetime.You probably already know that,but what I havent told you all is that besides these two realms,there are dozens of them out in this universe,and with the power she would gain from this place,us,and earth,she'd be able to get stronger and take over every other realm out their.So the world isnt depending on us,the ENTIRE UNIVERSE is depending on us."He sighed."The reason I'm like this is because I've seen what can happen when she gets a hold of powers like this,and a lot of people out here seem to look to me as the leader,and thats a lot of pressure,ya know?I mean,the people who help save the universe are treating you as a leader,its like,the weight of the universe is on your shoulders.Its like,when she talked to me with that attitude,like,I had doubts that I'd be able to trust everyone here and I snapped with anger.Now looks like everyone is walking out on us,but that's only because they have no idea what this is all about."All of what Sho said was sudden under a low voice to Ryuu,only allowing him to hear it.He then began to speak louder in a normal tone of his voice."I just want everyone to understand why we can take any slip ups like this,this isnt a game!"He said still at normal tone,but a little louder."So,you think I should go and apologize to her?Then tell everyone the REAL danger of what would happen if we dont do what we gotta do?"He asked Ryuu.

Seikyu Kiba
11-26-2006, 08:44 AM
Talbain blinked at Babs and a sweat drop appeared above his head "Well now that's something very intresting to think...but still is it safe to go out on your own?" He then rubbed his chin "I mean you can't even control your powers but your expecting to go out on your own??" He then turned to Kiragash "Hey Wise one should we let her go on her own??" He said stairing down.

Nespa
11-26-2006, 08:50 AM
babs kept moving downwards 'i can take care of myself as long as i stay from anything that growls or try's to eat me' she thought at the bottom it wasent much better as it was at the top. babs saw something shimmer to her left 'what that?'she walked towards it and saw it a remain or something that should once have been a wall. she blinked confused at the sight 'who would built there home in a wasteland'she thought.

Seikyu Kiba
11-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Talbain side as he jumped down, completely missing the rocks and landing on his feet "I'm asuming this use to be all houses and fields he said pointing at a burnt wasteland "I guess something happend that destroyed the whole area." He then made a small water spiral appear then it appeared in Shos hand "Well hello there Sho it seems as though my trick works." He said turning around away from Babs "I'm stalling for time so I suggest you get down here and apologize." He said quietly.

Nespa
11-26-2006, 09:08 AM
babs snorted in annoyance "i am not giong back you know"she touched the wall and watched it crumble and started to walk again "so save yourself time and go back to the others, they are gonna need you more with that idiot of a tho around" she moved towards a half rotten well and peered inside trying to see if there was water in it.

Dean haragatsu
11-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Dean followed still and sayed nothing but just followed.He never replied to her or showed any facial emotions.He just felt that it was right to follow her.So he did and never sayed a word more.

ThunderBird
11-26-2006, 10:37 AM
"All I'm saying is if she comes back and apologies, dont screw it up. You should apologies to her too and explain to her, make her understand. But remember shes only a kid so go easy on her if she comes back." He told him "Just dont tell her the danger of what might happen or she'll be scared out of her wits. But if she doesn't come back then you go to her and apologies. Sound good?" He looked around himself, his stomache growled "As for me I'm going to get something to eat. Anyone else coming?" He asked looking at everyone. Wonder if there are any wolves or bears here...or atleast something with meat.

Natu Utan
11-26-2006, 12:29 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting in awhile guys, been grounded. =\

-Natu grunted softly, getting very annoyed by the sudden pms in everyone. The ice around his body, began to evaporate once again. Leaving the only ice on his body, upon his brass knuckles. Natu walked towards Sho, he pushed him slightly and softly. "Sho, I say we leave these peopel behind. And we and whoever else wants to, just go on. We don't have time for their attitudes. We need to get this done, now." Natu said this with a small tune of anger in his voice. He pushed past Sho and began to walk off away from the group, deeper into the void they were in.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 02:32 PM
OOC:Sorry for the double post.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Sho looked at Natu."Well,there is one person who I feel like they understand all of this,and how I am worried.And this attitude is really getting annoying."He said."But I'm not heartless,I cant think of just leaving all of these people alone when I know they need help to make through here."He said.."Well,I'll try to apologize to her Talbain."He said,looking at him."Doubt its gonna work though,but thanks for trying anyway."He then walked past Talbain and looked around to find Babs.He began to walk a tad faster and caught up with Babs and talked to her while she was talking."Alright,dont tell her the dangers of this,but apologize.........How the hell am I gonna do that?"He sighed as he thought."He then looked to her."She'd better accept this apologize before Melinda comes and kills her sorry arse."(had to use arse,sorry.XD)He continued to think.He then turned to Babs as they walked on and she reached the well."Listen here Babs,I know that your probably angry with me and all that,but you gotta understand that if you dont come back with us that'll she WILL kill you.15 minutes after we leave and she finds out that your alone,she will attack you,and without you knowing how to use your powers,your through.I'm trying to protect you because we are all Elemental Children,and as Elemental Children,we've gotta stick together,we cant just leave some of us alone just because they dont want to.If you were to not help us and she ended up getting all of your powers,that would make her one step closer to being able to control this place,then attack Earth.All of the family and friends you ever knew,everyone you cared for,would be rather turned to slaves,or killed.That's why I came here to apologize and ask you to come back to the group,because there's absolutely 0 chance of you surviving here alone,because Melinda is sure to attack you.You've gotta understand that I'm trying to help you out here."He said."And if you do decide to come back,even though it looks like I'm leader of our group,I know that it will take a while for me to earn your trust,if I ever do,so you dont have to like me or anything,you can be under watch of Talbain,the one who talked to you earlier and acted kind to you.It really doesnt matter,we just want you to come back before you get killed,because frankly,we're pushing our luck right now standing here at the moment in front of this well alone.For all we know,that well could be filled with Melinda's creatures."He finished."Was that good enough?"He though to himself.

Nespa
11-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Babs snorted annoyed and listend to him partly 'godfried this guy can talk, like i care about earth' she blinks at the sentence save familie and friends and looked at him with a stupid look in her eyes for a moment. When he was done she started to laugh holding her stomach "you..you want me to join to save my friends and familie?"what a joke" she regained herself "let me put this simple one i have no friends al i have is bullies, two my parent could care less three let them be slaves atlist they wil be paying for what they have been putting me through for th past few YEARs" she turned and walked away "save the planet but count me out" she moved into a house to see if it was bit liveable or perhaps have something usefull.

Natu Utan
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
-Natu sighed and sat down. He shook his head, waiting for Sho to finish. Believe it or not, Natu didn't want to go alone. He became a little attached to the small group. He grew up by himself, and being alone. He didn't want to go on if he didn't have atleast one person to talk to, and be with. A sigh fell through his body, with his shoulders rising and falling breifly afterwords. Natu leaned down, on his back, as he started to hum a soft tune he began to make up. Natu's left foot began to shake, and move around in step with his tune.

Dean haragatsu
11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Dean stops following and stares at them all.He only looks and nothing less.Dean syands there in wonder.He then walks back to Sho.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Sho sighed at what she started laughing.When she was walking away,he yelled to her,"I wasnt just trying to help save your friends and family,since you dont have any,I was also trying to help save yourself!Your through if you stay out here alone,but it was your choice!By the way,the way your acting right now,no wonder you dont have any friends or family,hell,I havent known you for 2 hours and I already cant get enough a' you!"He yelled,then she closed the door and walked into the house."He looked at Dean."Come on,let's move."He made a disc of air appear under Dean,flying him back to the group.He himself then quickly flew back to the group and landed their,walking toward his blade,which he left on the ground.As he walked through the group,he said,"She's done.I tried my best and she's gone,I'm not going to try and get her back anymore,because frankly,she doesnt want our help,she doesnt even wanna be here.So if she wants to go and die on her own,let her go.She's not coming back."He then walked over to Natu."Like you said,we didnt need her attitude.Let's get a move on."He turned to the rest of the group."Everyone,we're moving on!Grab your belongings and follow us,we cant stay in the open like this anymore before Melinda decides to attack us.Unless you wanna go back with Babs."He looked at everyone in the group blankly."Now,is the time to make your choice.Who are you going to go with?The group,or that 1 girl?"He asked them all.

Nespa
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Babs stayed in the house until she heard nothing more some silent tears left her face as she whispered "no you don't understand, i fear that if i get attached to people there gonna leave again"she wiped her eyes and shook her head this was better, she was younger than most of the group and would be extra weight anyway. finding a broken broom she started to clean out the house decideing she would stay here for a while. after sweeping she dragged the broken furniture out and pulled a few piece that wrent broken in from the other houses.

Natu Utan
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM
-Natu grunts lightly. A small smile appearing on his face. "Well, we gonna get anywhere now?" His body started to shake, seeming to dissolve. Starting with his head, and his toes, Natu's body, began to evaporate and turn into a mist. Spreading out everyone, becoming invisible. A voice coming from everywhere said "Well Sho, where do we go now? All I see is black all around us."

Seikyu Kiba
11-26-2006, 04:41 PM
OOC: Wait how can I be next to Sho when im next to Babs??? Well that doesnt matter. Oh and Dean can you at least post something besides two sentences. Also why is my name Talbain?? lol

Talbain looked at Sho for a moment then back to where Babs was "Well, she does seem to be...uncarrying and can't be resend with....I would go with her but my abilites will be alot more affective with you." He then sat down on the ground and thought, He then got up and ran over to where Babs was but stood there watching her. "So its settled...." He then ran over to Sho "Ill come with you, but can anyone at least put up a barrier around the house??" He said tilting his head. "She is young and if she's attacked we might be to far to reach her in time." He said throwing a knife into the ground and then watched as it appeared back into his hand.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Sho looked at Talbain."Whatever.Im not doing this because I want to,just because its the right thing to do."He holds out his hand and blasts wind at the house,it circles the house,protecting."But Melinda will be able to break it sooner or later,so she better hope its later.Anyone else made their decision yet?"He asked the group.

fox demon naruto
11-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Lance sighed and looked around he didn't know anyone and now he had to deside if he wanted to go with someone either Sho or babs. Lance looked at his weapon infront of him. Useing it to poke the floor he continued to think. Getting up he was walked around trying to desided. After awile he turned around and walked up to Sho. "I guess I'll be staying with you."

Dean haragatsu
11-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Dean walked to Sho and in a rush of emotions he manages to form a water ball in his hand.He stares at it threew his hat and finally makes a decision.He takes off his hat and throws it out the house and walks up to Sho saying"i'm in."He then sucks the water back in his skin and glares at Sho with such plain looking on his face.He is truly thinking to himself(have i done the right thing.?)

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Sho noticed his plain face staring at him."You dont look like your sure about this.If you dont wanna come,then dont,but you wont be able to learn how to control those powers if you stay with Babs.Come to think of it,she probably will just ignore you the whole time and never accpet the fact that she doesnt stand a chance out here alone."He said to Dean.

Dean haragatsu
11-26-2006, 07:31 PM
He stands there and says"i know i am gonna stay."He stares back and looks confident.He then talls Sho"tell me how to use these powers of mine."He puts out his hand for a hand shake.He looks determined.

Seikyu Kiba
11-26-2006, 07:36 PM
What Sho said sparked Talbains senses and then looked at him "Your right, I'll stay with Babs, I can control my abilites but she can't. But if I stay with her then we will need away to keep in touch if danger comes." He then formed a small water ball in his hand. "Here, one thing that I am just able to do without using energy is speak to people threw water...yeah...I kinda made that ability myself from training a bit." he then chuckled "Anyway I will go with Babs and watch over her...I will see you all later." In an instant Talbain was running to where Babs is "I guess I will stay." he said jumping down to where Babs was. He walked up behind her and chuckled "You know it could get lonely." he said sitting in a busted chair.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-26-2006, 07:37 PM
"I will."He said shaking his hand."But right now,we need to see who will make what choices,and if the group we're gonna have will be enough to take on Melinda."He looked at the remaining others."So,what's it gonna be?"He asked."Choose wisely,ya never know how all of this may change the outcome of the entire uni....I mean....just choose."Sho said.He then listened to Talbain."Alright,watch out there!Melinda'll probably attack you if your in a small group,so be careful!"He said.

Natu Utan
11-26-2006, 07:43 PM
-The mist form of Natu, rematerialised. Becoming solid again. He walked over to Sho, and placed his arm on his shoulder. Leaning against it. "So, what now? And Mr.Person infront of us. WHat is your element?" Natu looked over and saw Talbain make a ball of water, saying he can communicate through it. Natu closes his eyes, focusing on Talbain as he disappears. Hydronetically (I made that up), a small part of Natu's mind appears inside Talbain's mind. Speaking to him through the ability of water. "If anything happens, call me. And I will come." After this was said silently inside Talbain's head, he exited it. COming back to his senses.

Seikyu Kiba
11-26-2006, 07:57 PM
OOC: Last post

Talbain heard Natu's voice inside his head and then replied back "Well, looks like any body with the Element of water can do it...well then alright I will keep in touch." he said opening his eyes. Then closed his eyes again while humming.

Narona
11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
OOC: (Edit: um yeah nvm I think I gots it XD purpose grammar error.:ninja: oh NINJA! ) uhh yeah I kinda need a filler cause I'm a little lost and I can't read Three Pages Of RPG in one hour. I'd like to, but so far yeah my limit is on hour on the computer. I'm puting this up till I actualy have an Idea of what my person is going to do while all this stuff is going on. Don't worry this is sorta kinda like a tag. I won't do anything important I just need this here >.> dang this is a fast RPG! three flipin' pages in two days!! :ninja: uh oh must go ninja now! *vanishes*

Deritrio looked at babs and said with a suprised look "easy viper! Dang! Take the sting down a notch! I didn't mean to hurt your fealings, if I did I'm sorry. Do you accept my apalogy?" dertrio said.
Then she watched as the group fell apart after the battle. The big finish going to Sho.
She thought to herself 'Dang, I wish I knew my power better than this,' she paused, 'Then I could get all the grand finishes' she said with a greedy grin, 'of cource then that would be to greedy of me' she looked down, 'oh well, depends on who really wants the big finishes the most or who wants to keep count,' she laughed out loud then covered her mouth as she thought 'Hey I'm makeing this sound like 'lord of the rings' hah! wait a second what one was it the lord of the rings the two towers? or the lord of the rings oh man that third one UGH! I cna never rememmber the third one! gaw!' angered and frustrated she just sat there an listened as her temper rose.

Dean haragatsu
11-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Dean nods and loosks at the rest of the group.He flods his arms and looks seriouse.He then lookks at the two water elemnt guys and then looks interested in what they are doing.He then brings his attention back to Sho and the rest of the group.

ThunderBird
11-26-2006, 09:33 PM
He sighed "Well I'm staying with those two, he can't take out a small army by himself." He then walked silently towards the house. He stood in what used to be the doorway and just leaned against it. "So what are you planning to do? Your just going to live in here and hope nothing bad happens?" He asked her as he looked at the blade of Kaida.

Tetsanosuke
11-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Kirgash grunted as everything went so fast. He whipped his hand outwards causing fire to surround his arm, then eventually his entire body. He looked at the group and grunted again as he turned away from them all.

The flames over his body were pushed back like a cloak as he walked off into the distance. He decided if fate was as kind as it seemed, he'd meet with those people yet again, but if such a small conflict was a big problem to the group then he thought he'd better let the bygons be bygons.

He walked towards the north into the unknow world alone, his cloak of flames swayed in the dusty wind then went out. He'd rather not be noticable as he left. Inside he could feel a slight pain in his chest, but he strode against it as well as the wind at his brow.

Natu Utan
11-27-2006, 06:52 AM
-"GAAAAH" Natu said feircly. He removed his arm from Sho's shoulder and started walking in circles, grunting. "Well Sho, now we have lost 4 members of the group. WHat do you suppose we do now? I am ready to go on by myself if I have to." as he said this, Natu sighed heavily, sitting back down on the ground. He sat criss-cross, with his elbows upon his knees. He had his forehead leaning against his palms, his head was shaking lightly-

Narona
11-27-2006, 09:44 AM
OOC: I will edit my other post <,< dang lost o' posts! still XD!

Deritrio just sat and watched as the fight between 'who wants to stay' and 'who wants to go' raged on. Her own furry was bulding up. It was high time she took action; other wise who knows what could happen.
"Alright! I sugest that we bicker about this some other time or we use this bicker to figuer out what our powers are and who can control them the best." She said with a stressed voice.
She placed her hand on her dagger just waiting for the release word "ok" or "go" that she needed. She always wanted to fight. So she could show what she was made of. Now that she knew her power she could actualy show some people, that would watch. Althogh she didn't know how to control her power as much as Sho.
"As for those who know there powers; 'tango' with someone else who does." She said trying to finish off all the details the dispute needed.
"So we can figuer out who is suposto be the real leader. Other than that, that is my sugestion, who thinks that is a good idea?"
She waited for a reply. All Deritrio could think about was reply. The group needed to reply. she wanted so badly for the group to stay whole she didn't realise the part where Talbain coud speek to Sho through any water source avalibal. She wanted the group to stay whole that is all she wanted; for them to agree, stay together, and work together. she wanted that wish so badly she looke as if she were to break in and cry anytime soon.

Nespa
11-27-2006, 10:53 AM
babs ignored the bickering outside making a small bush with soft leaves grow 'why cán't these people leave me alone?it's not really that hard to ignore or forget me'she thought. she sighed annoyed "look maybe you gusy wanns save a world but i don't okey"she plucked the leaves and laid the half rotten bed "i almost drowned, got attacked and had to listen to a guy that brags he knows everything but isent even capable of defending a whole universe by himself" she looked over her shoulder "i don't remember so i don't see why i have to dragged into this i am scared enough already thank you" she looked back to the bed and hopped on it causing it to creak and laid down her back to the two men, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes sighing a bit.

Seikyu Kiba
11-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Talbain sat on a chair behind Babs while the group decided to do next. "Well babs im staying with you, Melinda may attack and this wind barrier won't hold for very long." he said closing his eyes. Me and Natu can talk threw water so if anything goes wrong we have away in communicating." he said seeing a small puddle on the ground and turning it into a chair.

Nespa
11-27-2006, 11:27 AM
babs grunted annoyed "your a nice guy but i can't find it to care" she moved her hand and a rocky wall came between the bed and talbain. she sighs 'why wont you just go with sho and leave me alone' she thought as she shifted to get more comfortable.

red storm
11-27-2006, 01:02 PM
OOC: Ouch, taking e few pages from Luzy's book, are we Nespa?

BIC:
Erin tugged the hairtie that kept the back of her ground length white hair in a tail. "I will keep by Sho's side. All my life have I been searching for answers, and I am not going to throw them away. If I have to guard the universe doing so, I personally view that a small price to pay. If that girl can't understand that she is in this, one way or another, then that is sad for her. Melinda will come for her eventually, there is no escaping that. I would rather stay by someone who has the right to... brag as she called it, about knowing about our past.

ThunderBird
11-27-2006, 02:19 PM
"So you actually think that anyone out there or me and him want to save the world or even the universe? Look I just want to get back home and forget about this but I can't, no one can." He took a deep breath, letting out a low whistle as he looked around the house. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed "Who knows, once you get to know Talbain and I, we might have some fun. Heck all three of us could rebuild this house of ya want." He said, grinning a little.

Seikyu Kiba
11-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Talbain nodded "I agree, I really don't want to do this myself, but still if it's about saving the universe then count me in...I like living." he said looking up at the sky "And Jesus in the sky Melinda might come down and attack you, so we should stick together." he then picked up a piece of wood "Now then lets rebuild this place before Jesus comes." he said chuckling.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-27-2006, 05:21 PM
"Cut it out with the spiritual jokes,alright?That could offend some of the more conservative people around here.And I still dont know why some of you would rather just go home and try to forget about this while if you do,then you'll probably have a day or two to live like you were before Melinda kills you and takes your powers away.If the group wants to truly get back together like Deritrio said,then I cant stop them.I myself think it would be a good idea,but what's driving me to ths decision is that you have to understand that YOU CANT help Babs,she doesnt want your help nor care about you or anyone else here.I want us to all get back together,except Babs,of course,and get to business,because we are wasting time arguing like this,about who's leader,what are we gonna do with Babs,all that."He said to the remaining group.

Dean haragatsu
11-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Dean nods his head in aggreement and says"Melinda will kill us if she needs to and she will track us down like dogs if she wants.It makes no sence to not want to bne involved........like it or not u need each other now and there is no trurning back so lets stop arguing and get to buisness."He looks twardds the group and then looks at sho and asks"am i right?"He only stares then distant but in his mind he is realy confused.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Sho turned to Dean."Well,looks like this kids learning about this pretty quick."He thought.He then said to him,"Yeah,your exactly right.Like he said,no turning back,its do or die.If you dont want to have a part in this,then that's your life that you are putting your life on the line,so if you want to live,then you'd come with us and leave Babs alone,they way she wants it."He said.

Narona
11-27-2006, 05:59 PM
"Well I guess my part is ruined if babs dosen't want to reenforece the group. Every little bit, every person even little they may be, helps wether it be good," she looks in babs's direction "or bad, we have to stick together, if we don't then we Will be in my words 'eleiminated' from the 'world' in other word we will all die. we fail here, the world falls," Deritrio looks at Sho, "even though you are not my brother you have the same goal as him," she pauses rememmbering some of her past, "Is it alright if I call you brother, or would you like me to call you leader? Either way I'd like to call you something other than Sho; because it kinda sounds like shoe," she said with a slight giggle.

Dean haragatsu
11-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Dean turns to the girl that just said as much and he says"i know we may not have a chance without her but maybe just maybe...."He stops and turns blood shot red and in a low voice says"she will change her mind one day?"He then turns back from the girl to the rest of the group and recovers then says"either way if she comes or not it is on her and if we do it or not it is our choice to make,we must at least give it a try,and anyway as the guy sayed its do or die."

Narona
11-27-2006, 06:14 PM
"I for one totaly agree with that," Deritrio said looking at Dean,
then looking over to Babs she said, "but does she," looking back to Dean "understand that in her withdrawl, she is putting the entier group into turmoil, into trouble? She is not makeing a wise decition, she is makeing a cowards decition, witch makes her a fool," she said in a low voice remembering her own days like that in her house.

FLASH BACK

"Hey! Give me my stuff back!" Deritrio shouted as she jumped ontop of the counter and reached for her suff.
"No, and stay off the counter you'll get it dirty!" said a stern feminin voice. the figure removed Deritrio from the counter and watched her fall.
"Ow," Deritrio said as she felt the pain of on purpouse the fall, with anger in her voice she said, "Well why not?!"
Another figure came in.
"Because we decided so, and you will not get them back till tomarow," a masculine voice said.
Almost ready to hit someone, Deritrio just stared. She wondered why her stuff was taken away for and how long it would be taken away. She saw no reason for them to take HER things away from her.
"Why can't I have my things back what did I do to get them taken away?" Deritrio asked impatiently.
"You aditude, is the reason we took them away," the feminin voice said.
"But why!?" Deritrio demanded not listening the first time.
Nither parent awnsered. They just shook there heads and walked away.

END FLASH BACK

Deritrio slightly smerked as that was one memmory of long back. She knew her parent's weren't that bad but still they where hard to live with.

Natu Utan
11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
"You know, you all are saying that we need to get going, and stop this argueing. Yet, here you all are STILL argueing. Just a Bunch of Hipocrits." As Natu said this, he turned around, and started following Kirgash. "Atleast this guy wants to get going now." he thought to himself. Natu started a half-jog half-walk, towards Kirgash. To catch up with him. After a few steps of this, he stopped, pointing the soles of his feet backwords, standing on the tips of his toes. Out of his feet, a large amount of water burst from his feet. Propelling him forward at a fast rate. He soon caught up to Kirgash. Once he reached him, the water stopped ejecting, as all the water that was ejected turned into a thin sheet of ice on the ground. "Hey, you," He said to Kirgash "Mind if I tag along with you? Everyone over there are getting on my nerves to the max." Natu began walking along side Kirgash, at the same rate as him.

Nespa
11-28-2006, 10:16 AM
babs had fallen asleep halfway through talbains story and rolled over causing the wall to come down. her legs wer drawn up to her chest, she frowns for a moment and then relazes again.

Seikyu Kiba
11-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Talbain noticed that she had fallen a sleep and found a blanket and covered her up "Well at least now she won't complain." He said sitting back down and chuckled "At least now it's quiet." He said looking down.

Emo is the name
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Trace nodded in agreement with Sho and desided to stay with him. Looking around with his guitar slung over he wanted some food. "How long has it been since we have eaten. Even as Elemental Children we still need food." Trace pointed out. "And we need more practice."

Kyuubi Naruto
11-28-2006, 03:08 PM
"Yeah,we do.And I was thinking.Ya know what?"Sho said."Natu was right about all this.I should have just left,because even though we should stop arguing,we still are.So I'm on my way,anybody who said they wanted to come with me,just follow."He then jumps into the air and forms a ball of wind under him,then sits on it and rides away after Kirgash and Natu."This is gonna be much harder than I thought....half of us dont know what to do,dont know how to use powers,and dont want to help,while some of us just dont care about any of this and are to busy arguing...If we continue like this,will we really be enough to take on Melinda?"He caught up with Natu and Kirgash quickly and jumped off his airball,then walked along the two of them without saying a word,looking foward.He then turned to them."You two are probably the only ones that I know who truly understand the danger of this besides Ryuu,and I'm glad.But you have know idea at all where you are going,do you?So,what do you plan on doing?Because I have a pretty good idea of what we can do."

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-28-2006, 03:55 PM
OOC: A lot happening in the day or two I've been gone luckily I understand it even if it is four pages...

BIC: Celine had got up she hadn't said anything about being with Sho but of course she was going to then in a little voice she asked "Any room for me Sho?" she was happy taht the fight was over (of course she never is sad about much). She tilted her head to the side causing her ponytail to brush her back listening to Sho. "Oh goody more to learn!" she said her voice not even a touch sarcastic she really meant it.

Emo is the name
11-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Sighing, Trace started to run after Sho. But, after a few mintues he found it was impossible to keep up with him and thought of a way to get up closer. Trace snapped his fingers and pulled his guitar out. He threw ahead of him but instead of falling to the ground it started to hover. Trace prepared himself and ran up to the guitar and jump on it. The moment he landed on it he shot off after Sho. "Sweet." Trace said before he saw Sho and a few others with him. When he reached them he jumped off grabing his guitar and landed in front of him. "That was fun."

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Celine turned to the new arrival "Hmm I haven't met you before" she said to him. "Goody! Someone new! Trace right?" she was bouncing on her feet now "That looked fun!" she was still bouncing although she knew that most people could hardly keep track of her when she did this.

OOC: fi you haven't noticed yet Celine's favorite word is 'Goody' she'll be using it a lot! just a head's up.

Dean haragatsu
11-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Dean ran and followed after them and looked at Sho while walking.He then asked"so....where are we heading."He looks forward and walks slower now.He glares at the group and moew another smirks while walking.His thaughts has stoped racing him now and he stops thinking on the subject.He just folows himself now and not his mind.

Narona
11-28-2006, 06:11 PM
OOC: well I've been able to brag my grams into giveing me a little more time <,<

Deritrio looked and summerized how the group was unevenly split. Two on there own, where one is 'uncooaperative' and dosen't want to listen to reason. Suposibaly the rest going in the same direction. Thought she wanted to stay and protect Babs; she knew that knowing how to handel her power was more important.
'Besides,' she thought, 'if I don't know how to even protect my self with knowing how to use my power, then how would I be able to protecte someone else?' she pondered and knew that she had to do one or the other. Eventualy one of the choices would be better for both sides in the end of this battle between the children and .
She sighed and figured to herself that, 'Babs is putting herself in her own hole. Well, I just hope at the least one other person will stay with Babs. As I was told before, things are best done in groups of three or more,' she giggled as she rememmbered that was one of the many things that her brother told her.

FLASH BACK

The time is before the acident, that placed Deritrio's brother in a wheelchair, and after Deritrio's brother's football practice.

"Hey bro!" Deritrio shouted, "go long!" she said as she threw a nerf football in her brother's direction.
Deritrio's brother looked and easaly caalculated the distance and 'hiting point' of the football. He ran and cought it.
Then in 'teaseing' like reply he said, "Now sis," he paused, "you go longer," he said with a slight grin as he threw the football perfectly aimed and and thrown.
Deritrio almost had to fall backwards to cetch the football.
After she had regained her balance she was going to throw the football agian but she saw her brother going into the house, shortly after throwing the football.
"Hey bro," she shouted in a conserned voice,"what's wrong?"
He replied,"nothing just a small pain in my arm nothing much, don't worry"
"Well if it is only a little then why not continue to play? It will most likely go away after a while," Deritrio said wanting to keep going.
"That's just like you," he said with a kind smile and a small huff,"but I have a lode of homework to do, sorry but I can't,".
"Awe man!" Deritrio said very dissapointed,"you always have homework," she said, blaming the 'homework' as an exscuse.
"Yeah but I'm not the one who controls wether the teachers give me a lot of homework or not, I have sports to you know,".
"Yea and I get to cheer you on in football!" Deritrio said in a voice as if she were cheering him on in the stands.
"You know what you should become a cheerleader," he said with a smile.
"You really think so?" Deritrio questioned.
"Yeah, I mean it, you should. You out of most of the people I know, are one of the most active," he said with another smile as he wnet up the steeps into the house.
Deritrio followed saying, "Hmm I never really thought about being a cheer leader,".
"Well you have a long time to consider it," he said opening the dorr of the house to let Deritro in.

END FLASH BACK

Deritrio got back to her sences and ran after Sho.
"Hey wait a few seconds! I have an idea!" She shouted in Sho's and the group's direction. She shouted the message agian as they got furthur away. Then she decided to think of her own means of transport. She stoped dead in her tracks and closed her eyes. She thought about how darkness would be used as transport. After a while she gave up and just ran to catch up with the group. By this time she had given up on telling the group her idea and just focoused on running.

Dean haragatsu
11-28-2006, 06:42 PM
ooc; i can do it too lol
Dean smirks and says"i thaught sumone would come sooner or later."He dident see who it was but he sure as well heard her.He then folded his arms while walking and then a frown began to reshow on his face.He then llooked as if he was meditating but he wasent.It is as if he balcked out.

FLASH BACK

The night darknes the beautifull sky.Dean looks at the pond resting near a tree.He then steps out on water and begins to walk on it.He then begins prancing around as if he was dancing in the water.He stands in front of a waterfall as he begins to have the water sorround him in a swirling kickball formation.He twists around as if he has no care at all,He twurls even faster smirking then he looses balance and falls in screaming.

END OF FLASH BACK

He opens his eyes gasping and puts his hand towards his head asking"what the (cussing is not allowed) is happenig to me?"He then shakes ourt of it and looks forward.

Natu Utan
11-28-2006, 08:08 PM
"HMph, seems like we got a few more peopel coming along Kirgash." Natu looked over to Sho, and stated "Well then tell us, where do we need to go, cause I have no idea." After he said this, Natu rose his arms up, and placed his hands behind his head, as he continued walking. Natu payed no attention to the others as they came along with them, he didn't care much for them, and only thought them to be dead weight for now. Maybe they would become usefull, but for now, as fasr as Natu was concerned, they were dead weight.

fox demon naruto
11-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Lance looked around the room continuing to think. Thinking of many things. His brother, his sister, his father. Sighing, he closed his eyes. 'How am I suppose to find out what to do.' Looking back he saw that people were leaving and not wanting to be alone with that witch around. He ran out and tried to think of a fast way to travel. He hit his lance until it started to shine. 'Great I just started someting I have no idea what it is without me knowing it.' There was a flash then darkness, then another flash and he was infront of everyone that left. "OOOO. K." Lance said puzzled.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-28-2006, 08:28 PM
"Alright then"Sho said."The only thing that we can do is find a hidden place and maybe make some kind of shelter there because we cant keep traveling like this.We stay in that shelter until all of the newbies are able to control their powers,and then we attack Melinda.And if ya wanna do that whole,'sneaking up and taking suprise' thing,dont,because odds are she'll find us out in 5 seconds,so that's the only thing that we can do.Of course,to make a shelter of some sort,we're gonna need a person with Earth powers,it should be easy for them,as long as they're able to control their powers.After all that,we're set."He lookedto the other people in the group,to see that they had caught up with the rest of them."Ya heard that?"He then turned to Natu."Ya know what?Natu,why dont I make you co-leader of this group?To me,you and Kirgash are the only ones that I think truly know what has to be done,and I've known you longer than I have Kirgash,so,how 'bout it?"He asked.

Natu Utan
11-28-2006, 09:00 PM
"Eh, whatever. I don't care. Also, I can take care of my own shelter" As Natu said this, he stepped out of the group, and a few steps off. Natu sat on the ground, criss cross. Within a few seconds, Ice surrounded his body, making himself a Dome. THe dome encircled his entire body, closing off all light. Natu layed back on his back, and closed his eyes. Going into a sleep, untill the rest of the people were ready to attack.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-28-2006, 09:06 PM
"Yeah,I can do that too.He just doesnt understand that the other,younger,not as skilled,people would be outta luck with a shelter.And he doesnt think about traveling much,does he?I'll handle this easy."Sho sent wind to his hands,and in second,large hands made out of air grabbed the dome and carried it along the way with the rest of the group."Or maybe I could make a wind house...but wind is see through,so it would be pretty useless in terms of sneaking and all that."He thought to himself."He then looked up and yelled into the dome."Ya know,ya dont gotta accept the offer if ya dont wnat to,I'm having enough trouble as it is than having to force somebody to do more stuff they dont wanna do."He continued to walk along with the dome.

Dean haragatsu
11-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Dean nods and asks"Sho may i have a personal talk with you once we get there?"He folds his arm and walks a little faster.He then asks"is there a pond near here?"He turns to /Sho and walks backwards.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-28-2006, 09:20 PM
"Um,sure.What's up?You thinking about learning how to use your powers,eh?Well,if ya do,then it'll take longer than usual,because I have a lot to do,and on top of everything that I have to do,I dont think I'm your element.What do you control again?Anyway,even if I'm not your element,we can get it done,it is pretty much the same way that you can control it,just different ways you can actually use it."He said,still carrying the dome."And I'm not sure if there's is any source of water here at all,because this world is as new to me as it is to all of you,remember?"He said.

Dean haragatsu
11-28-2006, 09:52 PM
He then says"Melinda is this all powerfeull elemental right.Well what if she can be spin on us right now huh....What if we are just being one of her pawns of her game of chess?"He thewen turns forward asking"would it just be useless then?I mean i dident even know i was an elemental and she knew it.....what makes us pretty sure she havent planed on us getting this far huh?"He then looks forward and keeps on walking.

Tetsanosuke
11-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Kirgash noticed Natu, but said nothing as he walked. He let out a solitary grunt and kept on his heels when the group stoped for shelter. He held out a hand and whipped it around his body creating two burning wings on his back.

"My heart tells me they are all moving to fast... I need to find something to ease their suffering." He looked back once before jumping of with his fiery wings towards the unending darkness of this strange world. His Arbitrator started to glow more intense as he reached farther and farther away from the others in the dark sky.

After a good distance he set down in a small and somber forest, he called his fires away and entered with a sharp eye. From the left behind him, after walking for a while, he heard a small grumble. "Hmm... what do we have here?" he said turning around to face a giant creature with two tall black horns stcking from it's head.

The animal has chewing on some of the plant life as it stared at Kirgash. "Peculiar creature... he's a black horned large furball." He sat there staring at the creature as it stared back, copying his head movement like the reflection of a mirror. "Grumble, grumble"

red storm
11-29-2006, 09:07 AM
Erin barely had the time to react as Sho suddenly decided a lot of things all by himself and flew of. "Eh? hey, hey! Wait!" Stretching her golden wings and crouching slightly before jumping, she lifted herself into the air to follow Sho. As she landed beside him she glared at him and grumbled in frustration. "Mo, don't go and decide who doesn't care on your own like that. I already told you I would follow your lead."

She followed the group untill Dean made his suspicions known. Erin shook her head. "What has she to gain to make us walk circles like this? If she needs us dead, there is nothing to gain from letting us run around increasing our powers. If Melinda is out to kill us, then death is following in our footsteps. I rather turn around and face it then die a useless death."

Dean haragatsu
11-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Dean then says"thats true but what if its not i mean what if we truly have a chance?"He shrugs and still walks ahed.He only looks at Sho and looks at Sho and says nothing more.All that was needed to be sayed hads been sayed enough.All he can do now is his best.