PDA

View Full Version : Sign Ups:// The Elemental Children-Reawakening of the Witch

Reniti
11-20-2006, 04:08 PM
This was approved by LadyPSerenity. Air, water, light and fire are taken!

Hola, and welcome to sign ups for T.E.C-R.O.T.W. The history is on the thread. Anyways, if you want to sign up, post so. Tell if your character remembers the past in the history section. Here's the thread:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=51981

History: Once upon a time, there lived the parents of the elements, the Original Elementals. There were two parents of the elements of air, water, earth, fire, darkness, and light. Each couple had three lovely children who played happily in the world of Lockhart. That all too soon changed when the awakening of the evil with Meldina occurred. Melinda was an unknown and obsessed woman bent on killing off the elemental bloodlines so that she could at once be the reigning ruler of the land. Over the years, her small obsession wanted to become reality. With the immense power she had, she thought she could succeed. After some consideration, Meldina's plan was worked out. With a mysterious kidnapping of the elemental children that had occurred during the night of the full moon, it was being slowly set into motion.

The parents were deeply worried (of course, who wouldn't be) and were looking over and over across thousands of acres.

Two weeks after the kidnapping, a strange woman going by the name Miss Melina appeared to the Crystaline Kingdom (only thing I could think of. O.o), the home where the elementals resided. Obviously, it was Meldina, but she acted kindly and so sweet.

Everyone greeted her with sincerity because she’d claimed she knew the location of the children. (This is where it MIGHT get confusing…) “Where are they?” they burst out. A slight smile formed across her lips, and a fire of victory danced across her eyes. She sighed and whispered, “Right here!” Instantly, the lovely woman was no more, and a shadow burst out of “Melina’s” chest, with a hearty voice yelling, “I succeeded!” The shadow grasped the 18 children. They screamed, wailed, and cried. Tears flew to the gray concrete floor. With a last resort, the parents teamed up all their powers to form a time portal, the strongest spell of all. The power of the spell forced Meldina to drop the children, who were then sucked into the portal. The elemental parents gave the last ounce of their power to destroy Meldina, giving their life in the process. She vowed she would be back, and that she would be stronger than ever. The reawakening hasn’t happened for entire millenniums. We are now brought to present day Lockhart, better known as Earth. Reincarnations of the elemental children have been born, and 18 teenagers scout the warm beach as a dark shadow eats the sky.

Okay, first things first: The basic thing is IF your character remembers the past or not. You see, there have to be certain children to tell the others who don’t know what the heck is going on. No elemental child could figure out the past and why they have such strange powers. Anyways, in the bio, post if your character remembers or not. Plus, being elementals, you can make spells and potions, as many witches and wizards in the land of Lockhart. Also, if you have the same element as others, it doesn’t necessarily mean you are siblings. You been reincarnated. We have to have three of each element.

Air {TAKEN}
Water {TAKEN}
Earth {TAKEN}
Fire {TAKEN}
Light {TAKEN}
Darkness {x 1}

Character Sheets (Only one character to play, please.)

Name:
Age: I would prefer you play someone who actually has bladder control and knows how to multiply. Maybe 9-21.
Weapon (you get this early in the story):
Appearance: (Pictures are OK)
Personality:
History:
Element:

Here are some other samples if anyone would like to play them.
Sample Characters (You can play these if you’d like)
TAKEN by Ichigo_Burossamu! Name: Yume Hamasaki
Weapon: The Taisan bow Whip. It is a purple pointed tube with a gem encrusted in the center with a gold bow design coming from the gem. The point on the tube unleashes a purple whip of light which cuts through shadow demons to diamond.
Appearance: (prepare for suckiness!) http://usera.imagecave.com/Ichigo_Burossamu/piccy.PNG (http://usera.imagecave.com/Ichigo_Burossamu/piccy.PNG)
Personality: Yume is a quiet and unsocialable teenager. She is a good and very funny person at heart, but she can’t find herself to speak to people quite easily. Her gentleness could be her true strength in the end.
History: Yume has such low self-esteem about herself, but her parents tell her to keep her chin up. Something would happen to her, and make her special, they always said. Ha, she never believed that. She never thought there was something all that special about her. Boy, was she wrong.
Element: Earth

Name: Hirotaka Reiagari
Weapon: A heavy, blunt sword with a red gem on the handle. When the user’s energy is released into it, it will become swifter and enhance the user’s stamina.
Appearance: Hirotaka has brown spiked hair and orange eyes. He is “retro” And will always wear a blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans.
Personality: He has a short fuse, and can get along with anyone, as long as they are nice. He doesn’t have a “smart” head, though
History: He’s the mysterious guy at school, the guy every girl wants. He has many friends, and has lost some because of such his temperamental problem. Of course, who cares, when you were blessed with the power to burn down cities? He’ll always tell himself.
Element: Fire

Taken by FullMetalAlchemist997 (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=55531)! Celine Aerokawa
Weapon: An aqua colored flute that can blow out a large twister. Good for boredom issues, too.
Appearance: Celine has emerald eyes and brown, silky hair that goes just past her shoulders. It’s always tied into a ponytail. She wears a short sleeve lavender frilled shirt, and blue jeans all the time. Occasionally, she will let her hair down.
Personality: Celine is just a bubble! She’s always jumping up and down, ready for anything. Unlike most of the elementals, there is nothing that she can find negative. Caring deeply about her friends, she will do anything to get them to smile.
History: Coming from an orphanage, Celine hasn’t been the bubbly, cheerful child she is today. House by house, she would get sent back, and eventually, she ran away from the children’s shelter. On top of that, she has to save the world, because of her past in Lockhart.
Element: Air

Hikaru Hoshi
Weapon: The Hoshimoro scroll. This allows Hikaru to chant incantations and make a solar beam, a very powerful attack that dangerously decreases his stamina.
Appearance: Hikaru has blue eyes and blonde hair that’s brown at the end. It goes down to his upper neck. He wears a white long sleeve shirt and a short sleeve plaid shirt above that. Usually, he has tan khaki pants, or if not, jeans.
Personality: Hikaru is a bright student, and nice and innocent. He’s made the principal’s list for his middle school years and now his first year in high school. He is the teacher’s pet, but everyone socializes with him because he is funny, and a good counselor and advice giver.
History: Hikaru is nothing but a guy. A simple guy. He has loving parents, and is quite wealthy. No one really cares about his money, however. His personality is enough. His heart was blessed with the power to bring the sun back to the sky. He needs a little help to find out.
Element: Light

My character is Yume Hamasaki.

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 04:24 PM
did u get this thread approved?

Reniti
11-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Yuppers.

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Name:Dean Haragatsu
Appearance: He wears a blue komono and has light skin and six feet tall.He weats sandles and a strae hat.Hr has a blue x shaped scar in between his eyes and blue eyes.
Personality:He is a shy kinda person and a good hearted listener.
History: Dean is a traveler who searches for his past.
Element:water
whats the history of this rp and such

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Celine Aerokawa

Weapon: An aqua colored flute that can blow out a large twister. Good for boredom issues, too.

Appearance: Celine has emerald eyes and brown, silky hair that goes just past her shoulders. It’s always tied into a ponytail. She wears a short sleeve lavender frilled shirt, and blue jeans all the time. Occasionally, she will let her hair down.

Personality: Celine is just a bubble! She’s always jumping up and down, ready for anything. Unlike most of the elementals, there is nothing that she can find negative. Caring deeply about her friends, she will do anything to get them to smile.

History: Coming from an orphanage, Celine hasn’t been the bubbly, cheerful child she is today. House by house, she would get sent back, and eventually, she ran away from the children’s shelter. On top of that, she has to save the world, because of her past in Lockhart.

Element: Airmay I have her?

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Sure, you can have Celine! Dean, please make your element water. The history is on the board. I made the mistake of making the board when I made the sign ups... T_T

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 05:14 PM
ok thank you ,i am sorry for seeming like a total jerk but i just want to see some things and such i think ur pretty ok tho lol

Emo is the name
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Name: Trace Highwind

Weapon: Windox Guitar. Able to control the winds and some nice music. Its white with a single black spot in the middle of the bass. Can also be used as a pretty good blunt weapon.

Appearance: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/So_Hopelessly_Hopeful/Anime%20guys/10.jpg

Personality: He can be nice if he wants to but is usally quite and off in the background. Though if pushed he will get angry and can overracate sometimes. He can also have a very werid imagination.

History: (He does not remember past) Trance was a differnt boy from the rest. He hardly spoke to anyone even the teachers at school. He would often get in trouble with his teachers but his parents simply ignored that. He was rarly punished because most of the time he was either sleeping exsirsing or practsing his guitar skills.

Element: Wind

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
So,you'll tell us the History of the RPG when it gets started,right?Just wanna make sure before I waste this.....anyway.

Name:Sho Kiruya

Weapon:Chronox(Blade given to him by family)

Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/normal_113139-20050831015614.jpg
(Wears black shirt instead of vest)

Personality:Mediocre attitude.When he feels something bad about someone,he doesnt change his mind and dislikes them.But when he finds someone who could be a friend,he tries his best to make a friend.Doesnt talk much unless he has a joke to say or has an opinion on something.Usually in a good mood.

History:When he was young,his friends and him always felt safe being protected by the Parents of the Elements,until "Miss Melina" came to their door one day,and captured them.He doesnt know what happened to his parents,but he does remember about Melinda,the elements,and and getting sent to Earth.He now is trying to adapt to life on Earth,but something gives him a feeling that it wont last long.....(thus the beginning of the story.XD)

Element:Air

Also,he remembers what happened long ago.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:18 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=51981

That's the board. I KNEW it would be popular!!!! I accidently made the board when I made the sign ups.

Tetsanosuke
11-20-2006, 05:24 PM
EDIT:

Name: Kirgash Gamji

Weapon:

Arbitrator: A celestial blade of the element "Fire", It has a long and wide double edged red blade with a yellow energy chain down the center. The hilt is simple, the wide blade acts as a guard on it's own and the actual hilt is wrapped in a dark green cloth that shines a lime green light when energy is focused into the blade.

Appearance:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/TKolliker/guys52.jpg (http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/TKolliker/guys52.jpg)

^ The Arbitrator is on there also, but switch the blade color to red and add the yellow energy chain down the middle.

Personality: A calm and cool man of many mysterious attitudes. He tends to find his way around through the will of his heart more then less and tends to hold rightousness in high standards.

History: (He has no memberance of the past) When he was reborn, Kirgash was taken under the the wing of a traveling swordsman. His name was Katosai. He learned about swordsmanship and the ways of the warrior. After Katosai left him to start his own life he felt a force at his heart and acted on it. He somehow felt like he was destined for something.

Element: Fire

Is this good?

EDIT: Fire?
EDIT: No memory!

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Alright,Edited,so you can overlook my profile now.Sorry about all this.

EDIT:BTW,do the element children know each other already?

fox demon naruto
11-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Name: Lance Mayhigh

Weapon : Lance with a dragon pictures on it. The lance has two spikes poking out from each side. The lance itself is 5 feet long but can reach 15 feet long.

Appearance: He wears a black T with a dragon picture on the back. He wears lonog black loose black pants for better movment. He has green eyes with long black hair. He has a slight build and a scar on his arm.

Personality: The guy is very differnt. He change from the wuitest guy to the most talkative. The nicest guy to the meanist, or the sadest guy to happiest guy. He can also be at times the dumbest or the smartest. But there is one thing that this kid has always. He always has good morals and only does things with a good reason.

History: (No he does not remember the past) He was a slightly popular guy for most of his elemantory and middle school time but when he was a freshmen he became diferent. He was in a car crash that left his mother dead in father in a coma. He had to get jobs forhis sister and brother. He never the same until his father woke up. He soon became more and more happier wile time went by.

Element: Light

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:36 PM
History's up there. Sorry if this is all confusing. I've roleplayed before, but never started a board. T_T;;; Here are the accepted:

Kyuubi Naruto
Dean Haragastu (please change your element of ice to water)
FullMetalAlchemist977

The ones unaccepted:
Tetsanoske-History's up so you can read it.
Emo_is_the_name-Please say if your character remembers the past.

Emo is the name
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
sorry i fixed it. i hope its good now

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Thanks!No worries,you'll do fine,just gotta order things out.

Ya know,I can help you if you want,its kinda like my job to help people with their RPG's,I've done it like 3 times already in the past month,so if you want me to be Co-GM,I can really help.Just ask Jack the Deciever and Straw Hat Luffy,I helped them.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Please help me!!!! I'm begging you!!!

fox demon naruto
11-20-2006, 05:41 PM
could you check mine please. Sorry if im being to pusy.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:42 PM
fox_demon_naruto-Please post if Lance remembers his past. Other than that, you're good!

Tetsanosuke
11-20-2006, 05:44 PM
How's the change for you now? ^^

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Um....alright,but you asked as far as im concerned.XD.

Alright,now,this RPG seems to be getting A LOT of members on the first day,so we gotta sort out who's not approved.

Alright now....

Fox Demon Naruto:Approved
Emo:Approved
Tetsanosuke:Change Element
Me:Approved
FMA997:Approved

Did I miss anybody?

fox demon naruto
11-20-2006, 05:45 PM
i did its the first thing you see in the history section.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Alright,Edited,so you can overlook my profile now.Sorry about all this.

EDIT:BTW,do the element children know each other already?
Well, the ones who remember the know everyone. The others should /at least/ freak out when they meet.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Alright,Tetsanosuke,sorry,but we're all out of wind spots.You gotta pick a different element because we only have 3 of each.

This has gotta be the fastest moving RPG I've ever seen,you did a good job with this one Ichigo!BTW,call me Naruto,the whole "full name" thing wastes time.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:49 PM
We do...? ?_< Ooops...

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah,it was in your first post."We gotta have 3 of each element."

SO Tetsa,edit to an available element and you'll be approved.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Oh...I miscounted....Um...you guys can all start the RP on the main board if you want.

fox demon naruto
11-20-2006, 05:55 PM
uhhhh can when will we start posting?......

Dean haragatsu
11-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey naruto u forgot i was approved

Reniti
11-20-2006, 06:00 PM
I feel so guilty saying this...I have to go. My dad's taking me out for pizza! ;__; Naruto, take care of this board, please....

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Sorry 'bout that Dean,I checked you again and your approved now.AND YOU CAN ALL START POSTING IN THE RPG.

Tetsanosuke
11-20-2006, 06:20 PM
I don't think Fire is all taken. Is it?

EDITED ^

ThunderBird
11-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Name:Ryuu Saito
Weapon: Naginita, on the blade it has a design of twin dragons facing each other.
Appearance: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/unleashthedarkness/rpcarry-1.jpg
Personality: He's the kind of guy that likes to things his own way. He get angry easily but doesn't like to show his emotions to anyone.
History: He had been a troublemaker since the age of 8, always playing with fire, he had almost burned down his school because of his ability to manipulate fire. Although he has no idea about his past.
Element:Fire

Hope this is okay

Kyuubi Naruto
11-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Ok,Thunder,you need to state if your character remembers the past or not,and Tetsa,same for you.

Reniti
11-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Yay! More people! Both are now accepted.

Tetsanosuke
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
I fixed it and he has NO memory of the previous happenings. Well she approved me anywho so thanks!

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Edit:

Name: Talbain Sage
Weapon: Throwing Knives
Appearance: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/jaded_jisatsu/GetbackersAkabane.jpg
Personality: Wise crack and goofs off when in battle and out of battle.
History: Growing up as a young boy he was all different in many ways, one way was his style, He was always different in mood and emotions, he always dressed the way he wanted. For that he loved the way he looked, He thought that he would some day make a difference...Because he was different. His villiage was attack when he was about 3...he couldn't do anything but watch in horror of the deaths.
Element: Water

About the history its a quick write so yeah.

Reniti
11-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Sorry, Kiba. The elemental children were humans who could make spells and control elements, not magic creatures.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 11:35 AM
He's not a creature he was just born with a deformity. Can I change the way he looks???

Nespa
11-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Name: Babs myra

Weapon: dark tambouraine
Appearance: http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime%20girls/th_77725af5.jpg wears mostly a darkblue shirt with catpaws on it and a pair of jeans. Black shoes.

Personality: shy, easily frightend. but can be happy if you manage to befriend her.

History: (has no memorie of the history) Babs was bullied most her life because she was small. Her parents showed no real interest in her and the only person whom seemed to care about her was her grandfather. He thought she was special and her interest in music pleased him greatly, so he gave her a dark colored tambouraine for her birthday. After he passed away babs became more easily frightend but odly enough the bullying stopped, she was never able to figure out why.

Element: earth

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Name:Natu Utan

Weapon (you get this early in the story):Only weapon is his element.
Appearance:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/sara_bunny/Anime%20Males/Haru.jpg

(Remove the sword and change all color clothing to blue or a aqua color)

Personality:Natu, is a very quiet and a guy who likes to be by himself. He is very independant and does not like it when other people try to help him, or interfer with what he is trying to do. Natu, is a poor fellow who does what he can to survive. He practicies his element greatly and has gotten very good to useing it.

History:Natu does not remember the past at all. He was born, in a small village and raised by his mother. Natu's father died before he was born so he never got the chance to be with him. Natu loved the wilderness and Nature alike, so he always stayed in the nearby forest. At a young age, he discovered his ability over water. He was very Facinated by this and showed his Mother. She, thought that he was a freak for being able to do this, and pretty much disowned him. SHe tossed him out of their house, with nothing but the clothes on his back. For years, he stayed in the forest and rarly left it. He learned how to read, and write, and speak the local language before he was disowned by his mother. Once in awhile, he leaves his little hut in the forest and returns to his former Village. Seeing his Mother every so often, plotting her demise.

Element:Water

Reniti
11-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Um...This kind of takes place in modern day Japan...You're going to have to read the plot and current RPG to find out what's going on.

Nespa, you're accepted! YAY! Fellow earth controller!

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 02:14 PM
I did read it. And I saw was that it took place on an Earth like palce o_o. Sorry I'll change it.

red storm
11-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Name: Erin

Weapon: combat spear

Appearance:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Liinna/th_Erin_by_JessicaElwood.jpg (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Liinna/Erin_by_JessicaElwood.jpg)*
click for larger view

(Time for a little background, red storm style)

History: From the day she was born Erin was never like any other child. Her skin was paler then anyone in the entire village, and her hair lacked any color whatsoever. Her eyes, bright green as they were, were often the subject of much discussion and taunting from bullies. What the villagers didn't know was that these aparant abnormalities were the manifestation of Erin's power as an elemental child. Living in a village which has more day then night, Erin was exposed to a large amount of light since even before birth. With her inherent power being of the very same element, this caused her body to adapt to a more suitable form while still inside her mother.

During her life, Erin was obsessed with finding out why she was so different. so she studied ancient manuscripts, archeology, mythology and even astrology in an atempt to find out the why. Though she learned much, and became obsessed with her work, she never found a true answer in the limited recources the village held. She knew that if she truly wanted to find the answers to her questions, she would have to look beyond her isolated life and travel to the outside world.

Unfortunately, as she grew her body continued to change, apparently not yet satisfied with the changes it had gone through so far. Her skin became even paler, untill it turned white, and her bright green eyes became even brighter. The crux, however, came when her wings started growing. This terified the already scared part of the village even more, and soon rumors of Erin being an 'angel of death' or 'a harbringer of doom' started spreading.

Soon, it became aparant that the more radical side of the village would soon start to fabricate lies and situations outside of her control, in which Erin would commit horrible crimes punishable by death. The more sane side of the village realized that keeping Erin in the village would eventually lead to her death, so they smuggled her out of the village. Erin, too, had realized that staying in the village would endager her life. however, she also realized that this was her chance to travel and study the world. So now she is out there, traveling, studying and using her healing arts to help those in need.

Personality: An angel to her alies, a demon to her enemies. Those words would be best to describe Erin. With her expertise in healing arts, she can heal most light wounds in seconds, and can bring people back from the brink of death. When a foe, however, you will see that light is not always a healing factor. Massive concentrated attacks of light will obliterate any who dare cross her path.

An odd quirk she has developed over the years of constant studying is the penchant to be completely, utterly and obbsesively hunt after knowledge. If one would walk past a ruin of an age gone by, for example, you would need a chain and several buldozers to make any progress at all, for Erin will stop at nothing to study it.

Favourite quote: "Absolutely fascinating!"

Element: Light.

*I claim no credit whatsoever for this picture, that belongs to Jessica elwood of deviantart.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Ichigo I changed my character of the way he looks and Bio.

Reniti
11-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Okay, now you are accepted. So are you, Red Storm.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 04:39 PM
As for Natu Utan,the whole,"Never seen any other human thing,and lived with animals thing" has to change because all of them were cared for by their parents before they were killed by Melinda.Also,we're reincarnated and you had to be raised by some kind of family.

Once when Natu Utan is accepted,Water will be taken.

Man Ichigo,this idea of this RPG must have been a real success,we're getting members every 10 minutes!XD.

Seikyu Kiba
11-21-2006, 04:47 PM
`Yay! so when can I enter the RP?

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Anytime,right now actually if you want,its moving pretty fast.

Now that Red Storm is approved,Light is also taken.

Narona
11-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Name: Deritro Relpres Geloon Acrunm ""*nick name eventualy given by 'someone else' for no reason*"" Aqudree (reason) kinda sounds like 'trio' with 'aqua' infront of it. then she is just named Aqua, by the other children cause it is easier to say than the full 'propper' name given to her by her parents. *after she finds out her powers*
Weapon: Mental skills, strength, and small; but dangerous defence wepons with plant poisoning.
Appearance: blue/white eyes, medium dark crimson hair, offten looks slightly pale or sick when in the dark, '*when angered*' eyes become almost neon aqua ice ', her face becomes stern and darker than 'normal'
Personality: More or less she is a 'lone wolf' looking for comfort. She often is in the background and has not yet met with the other children of the elements. 'when she dose' she will be distant yet currious to what is going on. she can deduce people's fealings very well and it is clear to everyone that she knows this yet some may not want her to know. She thinks best in tight situations and combats with people very well. she wants to be the leader but to do that she has to 'work her way there'. she knows what specific plant's 'blood' can do (good and bad) and has very good eye sight.
History: her mother and father always had time to spend with her it was just that they spent it all on themselfs, and left none for her. She felt left out and deserted because her mother left for work and her father had an 'drinking' problem. she didn't really hate her mother and father she just didn't understand why she wan't included as much as she thought she should be. Nither her mother nor her father actually sat down with her and talked with her. She is lost and dose not know why. yet she has a stron connection to wolves, water, the night sky, and storms. She never really liked being cooped up in the almost ten foot apartment that over looked the sky and sea. Although she did love the sunsets she got to see every day. She loves wolves because she admiers them, they have power to run free; while she is knowingly forced to 'prove' herself in school and study. she wants to go into athletics but her parent's say "no! you must study hard and you must get your things done and sports will only distract you more you will not go into arts either!" that was the hardest blow and now (*at pressent pressent time*) she is thinking of what she could do to get away from what she would call "Monarchy".
Element: darkness *hasn't found control over it nither has she found out that she had her powers*
Dose not rememmber past compleately but slightly recalls major events

Better? 'should I try to find a suteing picture?'

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok, Naruto. I complete changed his History to hopefully fit your likeing.

Narona
11-21-2006, 08:24 PM
EDIT;

ok ok no complaints here (anymore) yeah yeah. ok now how about mine?

Hey! wait a second what about me?! or do I have to change my element?

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Alright,in that case,Natu,your approved.

Narona,like Natu had to,you have to change your history.You might not have read,but all of the characters were reincarnated into a family,so she has a family,and this RPG is more about magic,wolves cant have a connection to you,also,Water is now taken since Natu has been approved,so you have to choose a different free element.

Air:Taken
Water:Taken
Fire:Taken
Light:Taken

All of the other elements are free,and we do need more dark people.

Narona
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Name: Relan Geloon Acrunm <-name given by Non elemental parent's. name given by elemental parent's Deritrio. *after she finds out her powers* needs a nick name! <,< I am going through a nick name literate Phase V,V ^,^
Weapon: *given to by elemental parents* Dagger, other than that she uses; Mental skills, strength, and small; but dangerous defence wepons with chemical poisoning. oh that sounds so evil! >XD!
Appearance: blue/white eyes, medium dark crimson hair, offten looks slightly pale or sick when in the dark, '*when angered*' eyes become almost neon aqua ice ', her face becomes stern and darker than 'normal' as for clothing umm IDK hmm may be something like black t-shirt and grey gean pants <,< IDK
Personality: More or less she is sortof a 'lone wolf' looking for friends. She often is in the background, mainly unnoticed and unseen, and has not yet met with the other children of the elements. *'when she dose'* she will be distant yet currious to what is going on. she can deduce people's fealings very well and it is clear to everyone that she knows this yet some may not want her to know. She thinks best in tight situations and combats with people very well. she wants to be the leader but to do that she has to 'work her way there'. she knows what specific plant's 'blood' can do (good and bad) and has very good eye sight.
History: her mother and father always had time to spend with her it was just that they spent it all on themselfs, and left none for her. She felt left out and deserted because her mother left for work and her father had an 'drinking' problem. she didn't really hate her mother and father she just didn't understand why she wan't included as much as she thought she should be. Nither her mother nor her father actually sat down with her and talked with her. She is lost and dose not know why. yet she has a stron connection to wolves, water, the night sky, and storms. She never really liked being cooped up in the almost ten foot apartment that over looked the sky and sea. Although she did love the sunsets she got to see every day. She loves wolves because she admiers them, they have power to run free; while she is knowingly forced to 'prove' herself in school and study. she wants to go into athletics but her parent's say "no! you must study hard and you must get your things done and sports will only distract you more you will not go into arts either!" that was the hardest blow and now (*at pressent pressent time*) she is thinking of what she could do to get away from what she would call "Monarchy".
Element: darkness *hasn't found control over it nither has she found out that she had her powers*
Dose not rememmber past compleately but slightly recalls major events

Better? or dose it still need some work? if it dose what needs to be changed and or what should I do?

Kyuubi Naruto
11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Alright,that's good,your approved.Sorry for the late reply.

Do you have an idea for your character to come in the RPG?If so,PM me it for I can help you with it.

Natu Utan
11-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey, sorry to say everyone, but after tonight I probably won't be on for a few days. Since Thursday is Thanksgiving and all, I am traveling tomorrow. And will be visiting family until maybe Saturday, or SUnday. So yeah... I won't be as active as I normally would be.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 06:53 AM
No worries,when you get back I'll PM you on everything that's happened.

Natu Utan
11-22-2006, 08:40 AM
THanks man, also, can you PM me what happened in The Walts of Disney, too.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 10:52 AM
Alright.But we should stop posting in this topic unless its a sign up or completely necessary.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-22-2006, 02:34 PM
umm that reminds me I'll be gone too....family THanksgiving ect. so would you be willing to do the same for me Nauto? TY

Reniti
11-22-2006, 02:51 PM
That's fine. ^_^ We'll keep you updated.

Seikyu Kiba
11-22-2006, 02:53 PM
Ichigo I suggest a post Limit because I cant really keep up.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 06:45 PM
All right,the posting limit is no 4 on weekdays,5 on holidays,and 6 on weekends.How about that?

Natu Utan
11-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Ok, I cant post on here till tomorrow =\

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Well,I put it in affect right now,so 4 more posts since its the end of the day,not many people will be on,so we dont have to worry about pages being made,so you can post.

Natu Utan
11-22-2006, 07:46 PM
I still gotta wait for Kiba to get on and post, can't do much without him answeriing my question. XD

Also, Ichigo. I would like to become a Co-GM and help as well. Seeing as we got 5 pages in 1 day.

Narona
11-22-2006, 08:07 PM
All right,the posting limit is no 4 on weekdays,5 on holidays,and 6 on weekends.How about that?<,< sounds good
"'now that I see it v-v'"

Kyuubi Naruto
11-22-2006, 10:33 PM
5 pages in 1 day?What are you talking about?All those pages werent made in day,it took 3 days,I dont know where you got that from.Im not sure if we need another Co-GM at the moment,no offense.

But Ichigo my not think the same thing,because she needs ALL the help she can get.

red storm
11-23-2006, 01:37 AM
If she does I will gladly offer my help at Co-GMing.

Natu Utan
11-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Sorry everyone for not posting, got grounded.

Light Wolf
12-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Name: Edward * Earth Master * Mibu
Weapon: Duel five foot long Katanas named Tenro And Tenrou. A bow named Hajai, And to Duel spirit guns named Sakuya and Sakura
Appearancehttp://www.animeforum.com/image/677174585e7a3115f5.jpg.
P
Personality: Edward is a cold hearted killer he can control his element with ease he can use his elemtal powers on his weapons as well. He has a soft spot for girls.
History:Edward has born and rised in Japan with a clan of fighters call the Mibu clan he was part of the clan and was the son of the Clan leader Benitora Mibu. He trained in secret so that the earth wont lose it conrol and hurt his friends and family soon he left the Mibu clan to find himself and his powers and why he has them.
Element: earth Edward remembers little by little of the past

Narona
12-04-2006, 04:51 PM
EHEM,
<.<
*chimes in, seeing no one else say anything*
uh yeah you need to say if your person rememmbers the past or not.
<,< kind of a biggie on this. I sugest you know 'parts' of the past <,< seeing as Kyuubi Naruto already has the 'lead role' at the time, due to Ichigo's absance.
ok so he dose not rememmber the past, then how in the wold would he already be in the world that the other elemental children are in? oh and I have an idea to get you into the RPG but you HAVE TO WAIT for aproval of your person then you can go and 'play' in the RPG. ok? <,< not that I'm trying to be mean it's just that you didn't follow the plainly layed out rules of the RPG Anime Forum world.

Light Wolf
12-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Am i Approved or not anyone anyone

Mitarisorceress12
12-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Name: Mint Nekozawa
Weapon : Tariot cards that summon dangerous plants.
Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Mitarisorceress12/de044796.jpg
Personality: She is calm and smart. Quick to think about strategies and plans when the situation calls for it. You may find her looking out of a window or staring at the sky, day dreaming, but she has a lazy side to her.
History: She remenbers nothing of her past on the Crystalline Kingdom. She lives with a old woman and man whom Mint calls "Grandma" and "Grandpa" . They took her in when they found her lieing under a tree, sleeping while they were on a camping trip. When Mint came to she only remembered her name. After a couple of months when the old couple found her Mint began to have strange dreams about a palace, but she dissmissed them as nothing. All she wants to be is a normal girl.

Element: Earth

She only remembers bits and pieces of the past in her dreams.

Mitarisorceress12
12-09-2006, 06:29 PM
This rp sounds very interesting

Reniti
12-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Light Wolf, youre accepted. Sorry, Mitari, you have to pick another element.