PDA

View Full Version : My Chemical Romance

~Oukoku Inmetsu
09-29-2006, 08:53 AM
>3 So the boys have put out their new art and i have to say, i'm impressed. Not only did they change the way they sound but in fact the vocals and music composition sounds so much better than before! I mean they were at large with the beautiful music they put out in Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, and the chilling sound of their first album, this now a softer touch. Unlike most bands, their music seems to change with each single they put out and after watching the 2$ Bill performance i have to say i'm very impressed with their increase in talent on live performances. They sounded so much better than when i went to see them live a year ago and just reading the new lyrics makes me ever so impacted personally. Everytime they play the video for The Black Parade i can't help but feel chill bumps running all over my body under the new release. Needless to say i cannot wait for October 24th and i was wondering what all of you think of the new My Chemical Romance.

Neko Kira
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
HAHAHA iv waited and waited and october 24 is tomorrow!!!! HAHAHAHA (i wounder if any websites will have the album to download so soon...)
HAHAHAHA ....

~Oukoku Inmetsu
10-24-2006, 08:52 AM
<.< Guess what today is..?!!!?!?!?!?

Neko Kira
10-24-2006, 07:00 PM
hahaha! god im insane...

~Oukoku Inmetsu
10-25-2006, 08:42 AM
>3 I have it yes! To be honest i was quite suprised. It's not what i suspected at all. Yet another reason i love them.

DarkMoonPrince
10-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Well, i'm getting it, although for me the songs are easiest to get on an Earlier version of BearShare, all free and no charge.

~Oukoku Inmetsu
10-25-2006, 08:54 AM
Well, i'm getting it, although for me the songs are easiest to get on an Earlier version of BearShare, all free and no charge.
Yeah, we don't have a FYE around here so i had to go to this rip off of Walmart called Magic Mart (they sell un editted CDs though.. ^.^) It wasn't stocked so i pretty much had to ask for it. It's a great CD, and seeing as how i'm such a fan i bought it without using Itunes or Limewire. *Shrug.* I have everything they've released all together and that's how i like it.

Neko Kira
10-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I havnt got the album... yet... but i just downloaded the song Welcome to the Black Parade yesterday, its pretty good!!! But i dont get how i tuenes had the album like three weeks before it even came out... ahg that just makes me mad for some unexplainable reason.

yaoi-lover-miyu
11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
They're music has shown alot of improvement, which is a really big deal because not a lot of bands change their music and their looks like they did. Look at Gerard, he changed his hair cause of this whole.... standered thing. Or whatever. Anyway, either way, it doesn't even matter now, cause he wont have his hair black anymore!! -tear

Genghis Beatrix
11-10-2006, 01:26 PM
It's good! Too bad it debuted 2nd... behind Hannah Montana!

Mugen's Girl ~
11-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Hannah Montana? XD
Yeah, thier new album is doing great. I've learned how to play 2 of thier songs on the gee-tar!
(Why did -what's his name- go blond?! He looked better be-4.)

Astalle
11-10-2006, 02:20 PM
"Welcome to the Black Parade" is a great song. Like previously posted, they do an excellent job blending both vocals and music. From the beginning, a soft solo, to the end, A spectacular blending of their voices and music. Congratulations to My Chemical Romance on making this song ^_^

timewarp90
11-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Well... me and my friend Vanessa have this game we play when watching music videos (since we are FUSE maniacs and watch TONS of music videos) that goes something like this:

spot the minority in the sea of white people (in "concert" music videos)

It's quite entertaining, I suggest you play. She's black and I'm cuban so we have a lot of fun with this game lol. The way it applies to this thread is the fact that the first time we saw the Black Parade music video we were like...where are all the black people?! lol :p

Kori Ice
11-16-2006, 06:43 PM
MCR is a awesomeness band!!! The Black Parade album is really god too.

Fightstar_Theory
11-17-2006, 06:28 AM
I love them.

Fightstar_Theory
11-17-2006, 06:36 AM
One of the if not thee! greatest band EVER!

That's my opinion for what it's worth

fullmetalx89
11-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Their good but their not the best band ever.

Tsuneki
11-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Omg!!
I love the song "Welcome to the Black Parade"
My Chemical Romance RockS!
And I'm Not ok Is so Awesome!!
I just love My Chemical RomancE!!!!!
=~.^=

dEmn
11-17-2006, 08:45 PM
ME too I love the song "Welcome to the Black Parade".

We'll Carry On! :D

Scarlet Wings
11-18-2006, 12:22 AM
I hate them. Completely fake.

Ryth
11-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Image-obsessed emo fad band writing songs on ideas above their station. Whoopee.

kyubichan
11-18-2006, 03:56 AM
Hmm. I must say, I like MCR's music more than the other emo bands out there (*gags @ Simple Plan*). Unfortunately, they have recently become obsessed on image rather than music. Unless you listen to their first two albums and honestly say that you like their kind of music back then, then I must say: "YOU ARE AN EMO POSER" because you're only jumping in the 'the world sux' bandwagon. The world DOES NOT suck.

Sensei
11-18-2006, 11:27 AM
My Chemical Romance is one of my favorite bands.
"Welcome to the black parade" is one of their best songs yet, but "The ghost of you" and "Helena" come very close.
Though My Chemical Romance is an awesome band, Three Days Grace is one of the best bands ever, in my opinion.

Soul fly
11-18-2006, 08:00 PM
dear god My Chemical Romance are without a doubt one of the Worst bands in the world as they try to act all serious by a pitiful attempt at writing songs by naming one of the titles cancer and basing there new album on illness and death.

When did music honestly get so bad =[

Kori Ice
11-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Okay. My Chemical Romance is ecually a band that is focasing on life. They are trying to fix emo's, so they say.

And the word "emo" does not mean sucidel. It simply is a short form for emotional.

Soul fly
11-18-2006, 08:38 PM
And the word "emo" does not mean sucidel. It simply is a short form for emotional.

all music is emo

if there was no emotion in a song then it would be rather boring. the main focus on a vocalist is to make the lyrics and singing get the message across to people

so yes even metailica and trivium are emo

but Mcr are not emo even in style they are Pop/rock

Kori Ice
11-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Yep. In Zellers that is what it's classified under along with AFI.
But, all songs are emotional, even if the emotion doesn't apply to the artist. I still like My Chemical Romance for the music. We can all have out differances.

kyubichan
11-18-2006, 08:56 PM

True, true. Just as the word "gay" did not originally mean "homosexual", it used to just mean "happy".* My point is, words are given different meanings by society. People who say something is "emo" nowadays does not just mean that thing is "emotional". They're basing it on the definition of emo punk rock (see Wikipedia).

True, but their lyrics are depressed and emotional, and they wear tons of make up (again, see Wiki).

Yes, society sucks for labeling people and changing a word's meaning. But hey, aren't we all part of it.

* Just proving a point, that was the first word with a new meaning that came in mind.

DynastyxFell
11-18-2006, 09:05 PM
My Chemical Romance used to be good, but I'm not too fond of The Black Parade. With each album, they seem to get worse (even though Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge was really good), but more popular. And I think that's really sad.

Suitcase Nuke
11-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Worst band since Angels and Airwaves, who are possibly the worst band since the Cheeky Girls. Emo can be done well....just not by MCR and the rest of the middle class whiteboy loser faction who have taken over the scene.

Kishiro
11-19-2006, 01:18 AM
This band doesn't deserve their own thread.
This band doesn't deserve to be on warped tour.
This band SHOULDN'T continue performing.

Honestly, how bad is the state of the music world, I must wonder, and I must ask countless times. Further more, I must wonder why is it that the teenagers and youth of today are attracted to this garbage. Why is being scene so cool? Why has being whiney and being a feminine male become the "in thing". Why are kids wearing their hair in such ways that put 80s hair metal bands to shame?!

MCR is one of the worst bands I've ever heard in my lifetime, past or present. They are simply just no good. I wish teen girls would stop clammering over them, and that teen boys would stop trying to look like them, put on pants made for males, cut their hair, and take off the make up.

Kori Ice
11-19-2006, 01:06 PM
But... the make up is hot...

Pointless post. Sorry.

Kishiro
11-19-2006, 01:26 PM
But... the make up is hot...

Pointless post. Sorry.So just start dating girls.

They actually look good in make up, unlike guys. They are supposed to wear girl pants, unlike guys. They are normally feminine, unlike guys.

A lot of things girls find attractive in the feminine guys these days, they could just find in girls.

The only real difference is that real girls, as opposed to feminine males, aren't nearly as whiney, or wimpy. They are generally more intelligent, and not so as annoying to be around.

I choose real girls over pouser (guys acting like girls) girls any day to hang out with.

Soul fly
11-19-2006, 06:22 PM
So just start dating girls.

LMFAO.

yes well that is what you all "being owned".

the image of a band these days seems to control there album sales

if you got money on how good your make-up was

the Misfits would of got famous a LOT faster. but wait they did not get to where they are through image nope it was hard work and using the same 4 chords (in so many creative ways)

Tsuna Kadiri
11-19-2006, 06:40 PM
I never liked MCR. Never did, never will. To me it just seemed like I zoned out of what was going on in the popular music scene for about two weeks, then all of a sudden I turned on MTV and up came this MCR, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco craze. It was like all the Simple Plan and Dashboard Confessional kids decided to put on some makeup and go on a Hot Topic shopping spree.

It's not my thing, so instead of me trying to argue or complain, I just ignore it and stick with what I like.

kyubichan
11-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Why has being whiney and being a feminine male become the "in thing". Why are kids wearing their hair in such ways that put 80s hair metal bands to shame?!

You might want to blame Japan for that XD Difference is, most Asian guys actually LOOK like girls, thus it's not so bad. And they're not whiny, they just dress that way for cosplay/attention.

It's nice to find people who see the emo scene for what it is: loser kids who think depression, whining and horribly repetitive music is cool. I know a girl who, when I said "Who dat?" when she said "Frank Iero" replied "Did you really just ask that?" XD LOLz I'll try any type of music though, and I can bear to listen to MCR, but honestly, bands like this should get a life. And a real job. In the real world.

Also, whassup with Green Day wearing all that make up nowadays??? And on Simple Plan, "I'm Just a Kid" and "The Little Things" were cute... the rest were pure emo. And they dress funny XD

Fightstar_Theory
11-20-2006, 04:10 AM
It's not my thing, so instead of me trying to argue or complain, I just ignore it and stick with what I like.

I like that mentality, kinda shows your grown up.

Now let's get some things straight

Right..... bands like Fallout Boy are pop/punk
The reason MCR are Emo is tied to their style which is also theatrical mainly their song from the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge albumHelena. Written about Gerrard's Grandmother who died. The song's lyrics and music is Emo and theatrical even more so the movie (unless you class ballet as non-theatre.

bottom line if they were so ****, why would people like them.

Kishiro
11-20-2006, 09:42 AM
I like that mentality, kinda shows your grown up.

Now let's get some things straight

Right..... bands like Fallout Boy are pop/punk
The reason MCR are Emo is tied to their style which is also theatrical mainly their song from the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge albumHelena. Written about Gerrard's Grandmother who died. The song's lyrics and music is Emo and theatrical even more so the movie (unless you class ballet as non-theatre.

bottom line if they were so ****, why would people like them.
Screaching Weasel and The Ramones are pop punk bands.
Not Fallout Boy. FOB is pop rock / emo.

Aside from that, music being bad has never stopped people from liking it before, so that isn't going to change now. Many people are just to in the looks and the scene that comes along with the music. As proven above by people saying how "they are so hot though!" The appearance of someone should not be a reason to validate your listening to their music. Alas though, we live in such a superficial world, so heavily influenced by what people see on TV, and hear on the radio.

We have a word for people like that.

Tools.

Prince Darien
11-20-2006, 10:14 AM
I don't really like MCR. They sound like everything else. Helena was good video, but they are really overated.

It is kind of pointless to classify bands as pop/punk, emo/pop, emo/rap, etc...
Genres are easily mixed together. Bands are what they are.

Kori Ice
11-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Not Fall Out Boy. FOB is pop rock / emo.No, their not even emo or rock. Their --- just regular pop / ??? (Repetative if it's a genre.).

I hate them.

Same deal with Panic! at the Disco.
And Simple Plan.

Yay, more pointless posts!

Slumber
11-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Believe it or not, the band's members disprove of the term, "emo", being used to describe their music. Although listening to a majority of the songs that the band has written, I'm sure it's hard to think of a better description (save for "Welcome to the Black Parade", which isn't very tragic or sad, at all). But, reguardless of that, I think they're an alright band. However, I admit that I got to listen to their latest album and it's actually pretty good.

fullmetalx89
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
I got bad repped for speaking my opinion about my chemical romance.

kyubichan
11-21-2006, 12:52 AM

That shows how childish some people can be. I'll give you good reps when I can.

Back to the topic:

Panic! <== I don't get their "music".
Simple Plan <== Funny famfs.
MCR <== Ooh. Mascara. On boys. Not from Harajuku?! O_o

XD Still, I won't hate on people who like them. Unfortunately, it is rarely the other way around.

Fightstar_Theory
11-21-2006, 06:58 AM
Fallout Boy are not Emo, your very wrong, it's pop/punk

i don't really think MCR sound like everyone else because they barely sound like themselves, if you have actually heard anything from TCFSR and onwards quote me two songs that sound the same.

But i do agree that are visual, but aren't loads of bands, i think image is quite important, but not the main factor. Like i said it kinda goes back the the theatrical side of things.

Soul fly
11-21-2006, 09:26 AM

listen don't worry that is the little 12 year olds getting angry because you insulted there favorite band =]

MCR <== Ooh. Mascara. On boys. Not from Harajuku?! O_o

lol made me laugh. yeah Mcr have jumped on the whole lets steal our mum/sisters makeup scene.

also in another negative does anyone else think that the new single (the black parade) the lead guitars sound a little bit similar to queen?.

i am not saying that they have anywhere near the talent of Brian may but i noticed similarity's .

kyubichan
11-21-2006, 11:38 AM
lol made me laugh. yeah Mcr have jumped on the whole lets steal our mum/sisters makeup scene.

I was also taken aback when I saw Green Day with excess make up.

does anyone else think that the new single (the black parade) the lead guitars sound a little bit similar to queen?.

I saw The Black Parade on TV, but I didn't watch it. And I'm not going to surf the 'net just to listen to it XD Maybe they're "re-inventing" their music. LOLz

Slumber
11-21-2006, 04:26 PM
^^Wiki says that Queen was, in fact, a big inspiration for the album.

Scarlet Wings
11-21-2006, 07:00 PM
^^Wiki says that Queen was, in fact, a big inspiration for the album.They did a great job dishonoring Queen then

Slumber
11-21-2006, 07:20 PM
They did a great job dishonoring Queen thenWell, it's wasn't the only inspiration (also says wiki). The Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie album was also an influence (and I can defiently see some similarities.).

Kishiro
11-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Fallout Boy are not Emo, your very wrong, it's pop/punk

i don't really think MCR sound like everyone else because they barely sound like themselves, if you have actually heard anything from TCFSR and onwards quote me two songs that sound the same.

But i do agree that are visual, but aren't loads of bands, i think image is quite important, but not the main factor. Like i said it kinda goes back the the theatrical side of things.
FOB and MCR both put on terrible live shows. I've seen them at warped tour, they sound awful. Maybe it is their sound person, maybe they just can't play or sing for real infront of people. Whatever it was, it was bad.

Further more, I laugh at you calling FOB pop punk. Pop ROCK, maybe.

I'll say it again. The Ramones, Screaching Weasel, and older AFI are good examples of Pop Punk. There is nothing remotely punkish or punk sounding about FOB. Stop listening to what MTV, FUSE, and Clear Channel tell you, and find out what music is really about, and try to discover what bands really fall in to which genre(s).

Fuu Kasumi
11-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Ahaha..ha.

MCR, not that great. Infact, not even good. I didn't even bother to listen to their new CD, The Black Parade I figured it would sound just as distasteful as all the "mainstream" music nowadays.

I encourage you all to NEVER go to one of their concerts or see them live.

1.) They are extremely rude.
2.) They sound like a word I can never say on this forum.
3.) The plain fact they have no talent.
4.) Fanbase will kick the crap out of you if you're "in the way".

I've decided to just ignore music I don't find appealing.

Kishiro
11-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Ahaha..ha.

MCR, not that great. Infact, not even good. I didn't even bother to listen to their new CD, The Black Parade I figured it would sound just as distasteful as all the "mainstream" music nowadays.

1.) They are extremely rude.
2.) They sound like a word I can never say on this forum.
3.) The plain fact they have no talent.
4.) Fanbase will kick the crap out of you if you're "in the way".

I've decided to just ignore music I don't find appealing.Well when you have girls tagging along at Warped Tour, sometimes you have to suck it up if they like such a band. We watched from the pavillion on the hill here where they have it. It was awful.

Some kid started whining at us because he couldn't see them from behind us. And this was in 05, mind you. Now, there was plenty of clear space to the left and the right of us, and the steps that lead down to the ground where they were playing were also open. But alas, we moved anyway, and decided to make our way in to the crowd, once we saw that there might actually end up being some sort of mosh pit.

What we found once we got down in the crowd to the front was a bunch of 14 year olds standing around, and jumping in place, complaining and looking upset if anyone ever bumped in to them. I thought to myself "They just need motivation, and to see someone else do it right! >=D"

Man was I wrong. I ended up knocking around a bunch of kids that never braced themselves when they saw me coming, and LET themselves be tossed around like rag dolls.

I guess that is what you get... Bad band... worse fans.

Fuu Kasumi
11-21-2006, 08:22 PM
In 05 my brother got tickets to 97x Next Big Thing, we were waiting for the band to play. I got on my brother's shoulders to get a better view for the heck of it, and I got hit in the head with a rock.
Someone threw a rock at my head because I was in the way of a band that wasn't even on stage yet.

Yes indeed: Bad band = Worse Fans.

~What we found once we got down in the crowd to the front was a bunch of 14 year olds standing around, and jumping in place, complaining and looking upset if anyone ever bumped in to them. I thought to myself "They just need motivation, and to see someone else do it right! >=D"

^ That made me giggle.

kyubichan
11-21-2006, 10:28 PM
The Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie album was also an influence (and I can defiently see some similarities.).

When I saw the Helena MV, I thought the lead guy looked(and performed) like the lead of Smashing Pumpkins.

I guess that is what you get... Bad band... worse fans.

One word: SISSY

Soul fly
11-22-2006, 08:34 PM

Oh so so so true i seen them once ageeees ago in a supporting slot for there second album and all the crowd did was stare. (and throw the normal Scottish insults bad bands receive when they play here which i would list but would prob get banned =/)

That was the longest 5/6 song set list of my life. but still the highlight of any MCR gig is the EXTREMELY high chance they will get bottled on stage =]. as there are a few good video on the net.

P.s and i would just like to say i Hate you all for being able to go to the warped tour =[
as over in Scotland all we have is the reading and leads or download both of which are in england which to be honest i hate going to.

Scarlet Wings
11-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Well, it's wasn't the only inspiration (also says wiki). The Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie album was also an influence (and I can defiently see some similarities.).I never thought the Smashing Pumkins were that good either...It's all falling into place

Slumber
11-23-2006, 09:34 PM
I never thought the Smashing Pumkins were that good either...It's all falling into placeWell, looks like we've made some progress then.http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Neko Kira
11-25-2006, 03:34 PM
GAH stop insulting mcr. you are bieng very stereotypical. mcr is NOT emotive, and they do not focus thier songs on death. and even if they did, SO WHAT.

Neko Kira
11-25-2006, 03:37 PM
music taste is an OPINOIN!!!! an OPINOIN!!! get over it. There is NO point in arguing about it.

(by the way, mcr kicks ***)
i love them

kyubichan
11-25-2006, 04:16 PM
music taste is an OPINOIN!!!! an OPINOIN!!! get over it. There is NO point in arguing about it.

i love them

True, an opinion ^^ All opinions are accepted here. However, you could prove your point without double posting or going slightly rabid XD The use of coherent English is also more acceptable, as seen in the posts before yours.

Scarlet Wings
11-27-2006, 06:35 PM

i love themIt may be opinion. But it doesnt change that the members lack talent and composing ability. Which can indeed be a fact.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
11-27-2006, 10:48 PM
*Scowls and hits head against keyboard* Why... oh why... did I ever used to like them >___<?! Yes, I'll admit that I used to like MCR, Simple Plan, AND Good Charlotte... I know... I was a mess. I've learned to like better music XD!
MCR isn't the worst, though. I've heard worst, I don't like them that much anymore. They're not terrible... but they've got a hell of a long way to go. Let's just say I won't buy their albums anymore. Quite frankly, music has just gone down-hill lately -_-. And I'm not afraid to say P!ATD is over-rated, because they are. I've barely heard FOB, but all I know... is that I hate the fan girls.

kyubichan
11-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I used to like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte. I liked "I'm Just a Kid", coz it was cute, but that song where the lead guy was on top of a bridge and singing... was so emo. XD And Good Charlotte, their first single was funny (sorry, I can't remember the titles)... but the make up made me say "OMG! Is that a man?"

BoldMushroom
12-04-2006, 10:15 AM
I can't stand My Chemical Romance. Out of all of the "mainstream emo scene" bands rising to prominence in the 2000s, they used to be among the worst of the worst (second only to Hawthorne Heights). But... their new CD, The Black Parade, is alright, actually.

I don't have the CD, and I didn't listen to it extensively - I gave it a few quick run-throughs at the mall a few days ago, so I don't have a really definitive opinion on it. But... it is a lot more bearable to listen to than their older stuff (I had to change the channel when any of their music videos came on). It really is like a completely different band.

Gerard Way has developed a voice, putting the kibosh on his harsh, screaming whine. Either the instrumentation or the composition has improved a lot. For an album telling the story of someone who's dying of a heart complication, it's not really that gloomy or depressing. Some of it (Dead!) is on the upbeat side - and for a song called Dead!, that's an achievement.

The album gets compared to Queen a lot, it seems. I haven't heard too much Queen, but I felt some of that influence, especially in "The End." Unfortunately, a few songs are still too evocative of their former sound. I recall the last song on the album (which is planned to be the second single) got on my nerve after 30 seconds.

For that reason - and the fact that the CD isn't really that good - I wouldn't run out and buy the album. But if you live near an FYE, Hot Topic, Barnes and Noble, or some other store that lets you listen to full albums or album previews (or maybe they have song samples on Amazon.com), take some time to give it a preview...

Maybe they're "re-inventing" their music. LOLz...because this is exactly what they did. Listen to the first two songs of The Black Parade, and compare that to the three singles off of MCR's last album. Like I said... it's really like an entirely different band.

In other words... if you hate My Chemical Romance, there's a good chance that you won't hate The Black Parade, even if you don't like it.

Floating Lily
12-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Myself and 2 friends found out they are coming in April, tickets are going on sale on Friday. We have the day off, so we'll be buying them before they start selling out in 2 days like they did last time.

Yes. We are excited.

Soul fly
12-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Myself and 2 friends found out they are coming in April, tickets are going on sale on Friday. We have the day off, so we'll be buying them before they start selling out in 2 days like they did last time.

i pity you so so so much =[

they sell out so fast because ever 12 year old in the country wants to cry at there gigs

Fightstar_Theory
12-05-2006, 07:49 AM
I have been to see them live, and they were **** live lolz i like them and their music and their stance in politics, you could agree or disagree i really could not give two shits. They hardly dishonour Queen because they never covered their songs and that way should be kept but just because their music songs somewhat epic with the guitar style, dont immediatly assume, i think that the way gerrard sings is actually more like Queen then their music, once again, agree or disagree i reli could not care.

Floating Lily
12-05-2006, 10:12 AM
i pity you so so so much =[

they sell out so fast because ever 12 year old in the country wants to cry at there gigs
:[

*me gets the razor and cries big emotional tears over the neg rep*
Nah, I don't care, I've loved my Chemical Romance for a long time, I listen to pretty much all music except dance. They're just a band you love or hate.

Uh 12 year olds lying about how they "get" the band, I'll be enjoying that.:rolleyes:

Daenerys
12-07-2006, 02:02 AM
You do know there's already a topic for this band, right?

DarkDragonj921
12-12-2006, 07:34 PM
i like theese guys, but they're actually not any good in concert.... dude can't sing, lol. but they do have good songs

m*short
12-21-2006, 02:02 AM
^-^ totally love MCR! majorly cool group.:cool: