PDA

View Full Version : How do live your life?

kingdomhearts122
11-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey everybody! How do you live your life?

I live mine with the ying and yang symbol. Within every bit light there is light and yet, within every bit darkness there is light. As long as you never forget this your life will be simple. You have to make it that way though. I foolow this and I have the best of luck. Also, follow my heart.

Cantelope
11-07-2006, 07:02 PM
I breath, eat, and sometimes exercise my bowel movements. I sleep nightly, and practice good hygiene. Surprising? There's a lot more where that came from.

Sagat
11-07-2006, 08:33 PM
How do I live my life?

Every day I wake up and wish a meteor would crash into my bed.

Is that accurate enough?

Eris
11-08-2006, 04:41 AM
Without respect for my surroundings. Imagine being 50 feet tall, and made out of titanium. That's how I feel, and interact with the world. I wish just wish people would scamper out of my path, they get so sticky when I squish them into a red mush with my feet.

Kazuma-chan
11-08-2006, 05:22 AM
the same as most other people i get up go to college, go home chill then go to bed!

Suichiro Taguchi
11-08-2006, 07:00 AM
well.. hmm..i sleep talk eat smile snob and chat here in AF.. >_>

-akichan-
11-08-2006, 08:00 AM
How do i live my life? basically i live ordinary.

Neko Kira
11-08-2006, 10:57 AM
I dont.

Keyasaffection
11-08-2006, 11:03 AM
How do i live my life? basically i live ordinary.

yeah...the same i guess....there is only one thin i follow and that is:

you laugh at me cause im diffrent i laugh at you cause your all the same....

Gnosis
11-08-2006, 12:16 PM
I live mine with the ying and yang symbol. Within every bit light there is light and yet, within every bit darkness there is light. As long as you never forget this your life will be simple. You have to make it that way though. I foolow this and I have the best of luck. Also, follow my heart.The Ying Yang Symbol and Philosophy has always interested me. To a degree I believe in the Philosophy, yet I haven't had much time to research it properly.

Kishiro
11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
I do the norm. I wake up, I eat (when I can ;_;, I go to work, or school, I hang out with my friends, listen to music, play video games, get on the sites, check my myspace, and use the bathroom most every day.
Physical activity happens rather often too.

I live with optimistic gusto and a fairly good outlook on things. And most importantly, I do mostly whatever the hell I want to do.

Zedekiah
11-08-2006, 01:19 PM
I live mine in a pretty aloof state of mind with a general dislike for the world and its people.

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I live my life one bowl of Christian Babies™ at a time.

Tsuneki
11-08-2006, 07:09 PM
yeah...the same i guess....there is only one thin i follow and that is:

you laugh at me cause im diffrent i laugh at you cause your all the same....
Same here!

Ami~chan
11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Err.. I guess I just put one foot in front of the other, and hope I don't fall over. But other than that, I really couldn't tell you. o_O

kotoko-chan
11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
physically i just live life like a normal person would that requires the normal necessities, but mentally though, i have my own guide on how i would treat others. basically how i see it is that, "the point is not to make urself happy, but to make another person happy, because happiness revolves around what u can do for others." that's how i see it

Kishiro
11-08-2006, 07:28 PM
I live my life one bowl of Christian Babies™ at a time.
It's the faith you can taste!

Pass the milk.

Luna13
11-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I live my life one day at a time, and living carefully

Sagat
11-08-2006, 08:31 PM
I live my life one bowl of Christian Babies™ at a time.And I bet you mix it with a large amount of sin, you SINNER

Just kidding, that was friggen funny. But answer me this:

Are you happy?

Hermit
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
I live my life the way I strived for it to be for 16 years; quiet.

____
11-08-2006, 09:39 PM
In a dream world where I skip and frolic in a magnificent field of flowers. Then I burn them. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Athena
11-08-2006, 10:08 PM
In a dream world where I skip and frolic in a magnificent field of flowers. Then I burn them. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Oooo. Sounds, interesting... You should meet Lanka, she likes to burn things too. Anywho...

On weekdays, I wake up at 6:45 A.M. and go to school until 2:55 P.M. Then I go on the computer for the rest of the day. I sound lazy, but at school, I do ALOT of different sports and eat light on the junk food.

On weekends, I sleep in, (obviously) and get back on the computer after eating maybe, or doing something rather more better than the computer.

That's how I live my life everyday.

Smitty
11-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I live my life religiously. I have a deep faith in God and that influences most of my daily actions. I believe that God influences everything, and that really helps in stressful situations. I tell myself God has a plan and move on, It's a very peaceful way of living. I also live in an odd artistic funk, I'm very messy and I spend a lot of time working on things that nobody really cares about but me.

Buruku
11-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Generally carefree, light-hearted, genuine and original. Also my life is pretty unorganized, and sometimes unrealistic. I take things a step at a time and don't worry about much, and I'm quite happy that way. Huzza.

Darklord
11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
I wake at 5 and go for an hour of running and cycling, then I play basketball. I make it to class by 8:20. I come from school at 6:30 pm and take 1 hour of excercise. Study with my tutor for 2 hours, then finish all my homework. 20 minutes of left hand writing and then 20 minutes of right hand writing. Do some things on my free time and finally retire at about 11 to 11:30. Is that good enough?........

German_Sniper9
11-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I live my days one after the other
doing mosting the same thing each day...
School, shower, sleep, eat, ect..

Daimastuny
11-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Besides school and weekends...
Caged.

<3ies, ~dai