PDA

View Full Version : "The King" is in your 360....

bakakame
11-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Well, for some people this is old news, but I just found out today that Burger King is going to be selling a few specially made Xbox 360 games. My initial response was obviously, "WTH is this.......?"

After looking at them they seem kinda cheesy, but I still can't help but be curious, especially when they're only $4 a piece.

Anyone else with a 360 seen these games? What do you think, are you gonna give em a try?

Daenerys
11-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Question: Will they, or will they not have achievements?

bakakame
11-03-2006, 11:40 PM
According to IGN, they actually will.

lol!u made a joke.bk games are "cheesy" lol!And spicyhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Buruku
11-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Oh it comes with the kids meals? Ok, I was gonna say...it looks like crap, but for what it is, I'd be interested in at least trying it.

shadow slayer x
11-04-2006, 10:18 PM
who cares noone i dont screw it theyll get bad ratings either way so what im out.

Buruku
11-04-2006, 10:25 PM
This game is just a promotional thing for Burger King, and from what I know you can ONLY get it at burger king and its just 4 dallors. So its not like anyone should care about ratings or whether it'll be some awesome game. Its just something to laugh at I think.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Its just a toy for the kids,its nothing serious that they are trying to get high sales for or anything.Its like any other toy at FF resturaunts,just with the Xbox name on it.Nothing serious.

-Batman-
11-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Its just a toy for the kids,its nothing serious that they are trying to get high sales for or anything.Its like any other toy at FF resturaunts,just with the Xbox name on it.Nothing serious.

Exactly, it's nothing serious. Which is why i'll dish out the 4 messly dollars, get a few lulz for a day or two, and be done with it.