PDA

View Full Version : Whos a senior next year

Northern_star
11-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Next year school is over o yeah!!! Cant miss the Grad Party

Faceless111
11-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm a senior next year and I intend to miss the grad party.

Scarlet Wings
11-02-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm a senior this year and I don't know what I'll do about the party.

Daenerys
11-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Senior Citizen maybe.

Ollie
11-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I graduate this year.

Crap, being a senior is expensive. Graduation stuff + prom + grad night = TOO FREAKING COSTLY. Dx

Faceless111
11-02-2006, 07:53 PM
I graduate this year.

Crap, being a senior is expensive. Graduation stuff + prom + grad night = TOO FREAKING COSTLY. DxOnly if you are willing to spend money on that stuff. I'm too thrifty for that, so I'll kindly avoid all of it.

Daenerys
11-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah I never spent my money on that stuff either.

Although I did want to go to prom. Too bad they expelled me from all campuses.

Sagat
11-02-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm a senior next year and I intend to miss the grad party.Finally, someone else who realizes the triviality of that crap.

Fionn Mac
11-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Ah, enjoy senior year. You're at the top of the school, looked up to (for the most part), and get the perks.
Before you know it you are planning for college, and become one of the vast 7-8 digit student numbers, wandering around a new campus.

Oh and don't have your grad party on the same day as your friend's. Its hard to miss your own to go to their's.

Gjallarhorn
11-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Finally, someone else who realizes the triviality of that crap.Much agreed.

I plan I gliding through this year as usual and avoid all of the costly, trivial events which while only force me to be closer to the countless kids I hate to be around in my daily life. Why pay to be with the people who play the major role in my dwindling faith in humanity?
I have no desire to go to semi-formal, prom, graduation night, and the rest. I will attend graduation only to satisfy relatives who want to bawl their eyes out over my graduation. And I, as usual, remain apathetic to the whole event.
I'll save my money for something useful, such as college, a better car, car insurance, gas, food, and so forth.

Hermit
11-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Not sure how the system goes for titles in your school year, like in the states it's; Freshman, Sophmore, Junior and Senior, here in canada it's just, Freshman, Junior, Senior, Senior. So technically I am already a senior but yes next year I am. I can't wait to get out of highschool - Too many idiots and just like noobs and typos, you can't avoid them from happening

Hermit
11-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Sorry for the double post, computer is getting glitchy

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-02-2006, 09:54 PM
I am a junior and will be a Senior next year Yay! go 08! wooo!

Ami~chan
11-02-2006, 10:00 PM
I graduate this year.

Crap, being a senior is expensive. Graduation stuff + prom + grad night = TOO FREAKING COSTLY. Dx
Amen!! I don't know if I'm skipping prom or not this year; didn't have a fantastic time last year.

Anyways, I too am a senior this year. This means bow to me! Yes, bow!! Bwahaha...

Anyways, I pity those who have 3+ years before getting out of high school. It might fly by, but it tends to drag by too.

The Wing Man
11-03-2006, 03:10 AM
I'll be a senior next year, but being homeschooled alot of that stuff will be cheaper.Lol

But I am worried I will get dragged to prom, some girls I hang with are trying to get me to take them to there prom for there school.Hopefully I can avoid that, and skip all the highschool things.Hahaha!

-Batman-
11-03-2006, 03:18 AM
I graduated last year.
Homecoming? Skipped it.
Yearbook? No.
Prom? Pfft. skipped that too.
Graduation party? Skiiipped
Walking in graduation? No. I just said "Fudge it". Pointless waste of my time. Do I regret it? Not one bit.

razzen88
11-03-2006, 12:39 PM
i graduated last year....barely:laugh:

Eternal_Love
11-03-2006, 10:57 PM
im graduating next year. i intend on going to all the schools activity.