PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Conflict 3014

Pages : [1] 2

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Before i begin here is some things i shall say, Tomarrow or Friday, 11/3/06 Through 11/7/06 i willnot be on, instead i wil be hunting in upper michigan. so yea i will not post untill later michigan. Now onto RPG info

THis is Jack, The color of Jack (Sithis)

This Color is Nohman Head of Mirage Co.

This is Alex Engart...Wahoo! yaya wee woo!

Sithis (Jack) Stood in the bridge of the G.B.F.O.M Flagship, "Ravagar" He looked out on the window upon Colony Endor. Slowly he gazed upon it. Thinkinf about all the life that was on it and all the Citizens of Earth. One of his Lieutenants came into the bridge behind Sithis, "Uhh...Si--Sir"
Sithis Turned around, "What is it Lieutenant? If it about us being at Colony endor i already know. And issue the attack immediatly. I will join this battle this time..."
"Why will you join sir?"
"An old friend of mine...who has betrayed me...I wish to kill him personally."
"Very well sir!" The Lt. walked off.
Sithis Stood there. Looking down upon the Colony, Slowly breathing, thinking on how he will kill the traitor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nohman Sat in his black leather chair spinning to look out his window onto the city of Trene. Slowy he sighed. Then he turned back to his desk. Looking at this weeks sale records of AF parts. Then he looked up, "This war, is making me billions of Zen. But it is making a whole inside of me. If things carry on to long i might have to intervene. Stop selling parts."
He got up and went to the window looking down to the streets and hover cars flying by, "But then agian i to am at war with Crest and the other companies. I guess we all have a war. I geuss it dosnt matter to me any more."
Hi company A.I. Veta appeared, "Sir, Crest Units closing in of A.I Facility XG-1...Do you wish to engage?
Nohman stood there thinking of his response.

"Well Llyod, What can you tell me about Anubis?"
"Well i can tell you he is really not the Best AF, he is just labelled the best for his extremem speed and power. But your's to is good, but one that can match Anubis is Jehuty, I think you should meet up withthe pilot."
"I'll do my best Lloyd.

(OOC : Sorry but i have to go end of my 5th hour clas sill edit later.)

Seikyu Kiba
11-03-2006, 05:34 AM
Rath walked along the outer edges of the building of the G.B.F.O.M for patroling the area, as he walked he looked out at the big red planet and said "So...this is what I got myself into...." He then smirked "Perfect." He said jumping off the building and free falling down to the ground. When he got to the ground he landed on his feet but then tripped and fell to the ground "OW GOD.." He said stopping and then taking out his communicator "Sithis sir what shall I do?" He said chuckling.

Nespa
11-03-2006, 07:09 AM
babs walked through the compound of E.F.O.D weaving through the passing by soldiers, scientists and generals. Here and there she got a soft pat on the head from a soldier or a general. with her 14 years she was one of the youngest on the compound and also one of the smallest. she shifted the packages she had in her arms to hold them better. she had to bring them to post office a few blocks away on her way out she joked for a minute with the guards and left unaware of a pair of eyes that watched her moves. After bring the packages away she walked back but felt watched but when she turned around she saw noone.

Shrugging she walked back into the compound and decided to find alex in hopes of a spar. the man who was watching her snickers 'i hope this wil please lord sithis' he thought and he left.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Zinia was not her best mood. So when she stormed throught the halls of Crest yelling some pretty obscene things at the top of her lungs that most of her employees stepped back watching. Two men whispered together snickering as Zinia came up to them "Excuse me but do I pay you to gossip like women?" she asked them quietly. They turned to her and apologized. Zinia's voice was deadly quiet and that was more fearful than her yelling. She stopped one of her workers "Why are our production levels below Mirage's?" she spat into to her AI Wang. Wang whimpered "But we've got units heading toward Mirage right now Miss Foax" Zinia calmed down "Who sent them? I know I didn't. Wang, did you by chance misinterpret what I said to you this morning or did you take this upon yourself?" she asked. Wang made a weak reply "I thought it might cheer you up...and well I'm not sure what to do once we get there" Zinia cleared her throat "Do what you wish Wang but I want our production levels up or I will be angry" Wang looked at her wondering I thought she was angry I don't want to see her any angrier than she is right now.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Keroku was looking out his window of his office and saw Jehuty securely looked inside the hangar."Wow,that thing gets cooler every time I look at it.Well,one things for sure,this whole,"leader of the E.F.O.D' thing is a piece of cake,no attacks to worry about,we're all pretty much safe.Let's hope changes,Im bored to tears."He leans against the window,then walks out of his office headed outside.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 04:53 AM
babs was looking over her shoulder waving at a soldier when she ran into keroku and fell to the ground. she smiles at him sheeplishly and moved her hands "my opolegies keroku, i wasent looking where i was giong"she stood and wiped the dust and dirt of her red dress and looked up at keroko.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 05:24 AM
Unlike Babs,Keroku wasnt knocked down from her crashing into him."Hmm?Oh,nah,it's alright,no worries,things happen."He looked around."Well,looks like everyone's got a job to do..."He thought.He then looked back down at Babs."You ok?Dont want you to turn this place into bowling alley."He said,joking."Anyway,be careful,ok?"

Nespa
11-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Babs nodded and smiles and signs "i got distracted"she giggles, she frowned as she remembered the strange feeling she had outside the compound and looked at keroku and signs '"i got the strange feeling someone was watching me outside the compound but thats silly who would want to watch me"she checked her watch and signed "it's almost time for me to do th ereport round, see you later keroku" she smiled at him and moved into the compund.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 05:35 AM
Keroku watched her leave then though about what she said."Someone outside watching her?Hope they have an AF cause im in the mood for a fight."He walked outside to see if what she said was true,but he couldnt see or feel anyone around him."Probably alread got away....well,that's the end of that."

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 06:14 AM
James was lying on his back under a tree, his AF knealing beside him as he slept peacefully. He had taken Agles out to test the new parts he had put on him, but he sort of got side tracked and ended up sleeping. An explosion was heard over head, he opened his eyes to see two AF's fighting. He sighed and got up, climbing into the cockpit of Agles as he contacted one of the AF's. "Hey, take your fight somewhere else, I'm sleeping here." The pilot laughed "Well thats too bad because, we ain't moving." James just closed his eyes "I'm quite fond of this spot and I'd like it if you leave before I come over there and beat you down till theres nothing left of you, same goes for your friend." This made the pilot laugh even more "You, beat me with that peice of scrap? That thing should be destroyed and turned into parts, you'd be lucky to even open a can with that thing." The pilot cut the communication link, leaving James mad. He started Agles and flew towards the pilot, taking aim with his rifle as he shot the AF in the arm. His thrusters were at full blast as he sped towards the AF, the heavy blade ready as he was a few meters away. 6 meters. 4 meters. "Never, call Agles a peice of JUNK!" 1 meter away. Agles sliced the AF in half as he spun around, facing the last AF. He high bolted away from the area after seeing the man he was battling explode in a cloud of smoke and fire. James took aim at the fleeing AF that was now 2 km away, just a little dot. He locked onto the AF and was about to shoot when he got a huge headache. He let go of the controls as his hands flew towards his head. He held his head as he grimaced at the immense pain "Damn, why is this happening." He yelled out in pain as he held hs head tight, Agles had then started to descend, picking up speed, as they were now 40 ft from impact. 30ft.20ft.15ft. His headache was gone and he grabbed the controls, thrusters on full blast as he just pulled out in time. He headed back to E.F.O.D, he rubbed his forehead. "Man, that was some headache." he let out a deep breath as he sat back in the seat.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 06:27 AM
babs sighed at the sight of agles take 'someone must have called his af a piece of junk' she had sought james out to sign the last report she had but aparantly she had to wait after a few exposions he came down again. she managed to limb on top of the af and knocked on it looking at james his pale face 'he has been having headache again' she runs a hand through her hair.

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 06:53 AM
He closed his eyes, resting a bit, but soon after he heard a knock on the cockpit. He opened his eyes to see Babs, he opened the cockpit up and climbed out of it. He now sat on the AF "What do you want?" he asked her, just giving her a glance before looking down at the ground. I've been getting headaches almost daily now, at first I thought they were normal headaches caused from strees, but each time I fight they get more intense. He sighed before rubbing his forehead as he got up and waited for her answer.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 07:00 AM
babs held out the report 'i need to you to sign this, it's about some kind of insurance for agles' she studied his face a bit. babs had met james a year ago for the first time he thought she was calling his agles a piece of junk while she was refering to the af behind agles alot and of the soldiers stil laughed at the thought of her being chased around the compound unable to explain that she wasent talking about his af. she frowned at his pale face and pulled two pills from her pocket. she signs "your having headaches again heavents you?" she pulled a qeustional eyebrow.

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 07:38 AM
"Insurence huh?" He looked over the papers before pulling a pen out of his pocket and signing it. He handed it back to her. "Yeah, but it's gone now." Though he took the pills and put it in his pocket. Just incase. He climbed down his AF jumping down once he was a 2 feet from the ground. "You need help getting down?" he shouted up to her.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 07:45 AM
babs shook her head and jumped down from the full highed holding her dress to keep it from revealing her underwear. she smirked at him when she lands gracefully and signed "i have been jumping of af's since i was six" she winked and walked towards the compound her dress swaying lightly.

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 08:08 AM
He ran his hand through his long hair, stopping at the middle of his head. "Since you were six." he muttered before smiling a little. He shook his head as he walked out of the hanger. He walked towards the weight room, putting on gloves he started punching the punching bag. He often did this when there was something on his mind. Why? Why do I keep getting this headaches? He started punching harder as thoughts raced through his mind. Then he stopped punching, taking off his gloves he stood up, breathing hard as a single thought occured to him. Why can't I remember anything about my past? Who is my father? Is he alive? Is my mother alive? Damn it, damn, damn, damn! He punched the wall beside him with his bare hand, blood trickles down the wall as he looked at his knuckles, it was bleeding a little badly. He wrapped bandages around his hand. He sat down, looking up at the ceiling "Will I ever remember anything?" he muttered as he closed his eyes before looking at the ground, shaking the thought out of his mind.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 09:42 AM
"Depends.How long has it been for you not remembering anything."Keroku said,walking inside the weight room and sitting across the room from James."You feelin' bad arent you?You need to rest,and keep your temper under control,I dont want any unecessary fights out of you anymore,ya hear?"He said."But if you wanna let your anger out on something,how bout we go for a little spar in our AF's?Really,it would be a controlled fight,and I wouldnt mind that."He said."And being leader of this place is suprisingly.........boring.I got nothin' better to do."He stood up."So,up to it?"

Nespa
11-04-2006, 09:50 AM
babs had walked into the compound again and went into her room. it was time of her daily training so she grabbed her gloves and putted them on and then her staf and walked towards her training area. she nodded at Lloyd and he nodded back as she moved in the simulation area he typed in some commands and the simulation started babs shocked most of the opponents. suddenly the area changed and babs blinked 'what the?' suddenly she stood against a black af mech who stood a energy ball at her 'what's giong on? Lloyd know i am not even near ultra level' in the control chamber Llyod tryed to shut down the simulation but for some reason failed. he turned to one of his asistents get "keroku and fast!"babs rolled out the way of a another energy ball and jumped just in time to avoid being smashed.

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 10:03 AM
James stood up and grinned "I hear ya, no more unnecessary fights. And of course I'm up to it. I always wanted to test my self against you." James grabbed all of his things and was about to walk through the door when one of Lloyd's assistants stood in the door way breathing hard.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 10:07 AM
the asistent panted as he ran into james but looked at keruko "we need you in the training simulation, the system has gone haywire and babs is in it" He took a deep breath "we can't get her out and the level is ultra" he looked slightly panic.
babs attacked the af with her electric orb attack but it didn't really help 'please do something Lloyd' she ducked to avoid being smashed by the large hand.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 10:11 AM
He looked at the assistant."Alright!Tell Lloyd to start up the hangar simulation transporter,Jehuty and I'll will be ready in a second."He looked at James."Listen up,this wont take long,Ultra may be the highest level,but I take these things on all the time,be right bacl.He then bust out the window and ran toward the hangar.When at the hangar he jumped onto Jehuty and leaped up from Jehuty onto the top of it,and put his hand on the cockpit.A voice said,"Acess Confirmed."He then leaped into Jehuty.

"Welcome,Keroku."Said the computer,as a screen came up with the word A.D.A on it."There's been a disturbance in the simulation and one of our people is located inside of it fighting and AF without an AF.I have linked you into voice command with Lloyd,tell him your orders."

"Alright,we got a job to do.We got a person in trouble,so you ready?Lloyd!Start the transport up right now!"He said,contacting Lloyd via Jehuty.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Babs jumped up but missed the hand that came from behind her and was slammed in the wall. she gave a pain hiss and coughed she covert her head with her arms when the hand came to her again. Lloyed breathed in relief when he heard keroku "you can enter now but hurry she has been hit already"he pushed a few buttons and jehuty apeared in the simulation room distracting the black af for a minute.

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 10:20 AM
"Uh, okay..." he stood there for a few minutes before running off to the stimulation area. No way am I standing around doing nothing. He slid around a corner and sprinted towards the the door, he burst through it finding Lloyd trying to figure out the problem. "Did you figure out why it's gone haywire?" he asked him, trying to catch his breath.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 10:23 AM
"Alright!Who are you!ADA!Give me a scan!"

"Unable to acess scanning area in simulation.Files of simulation data corrupted."

"Thanks a lot."He then flew Jehuty to Babs and picked her up."Come on,get in!"The cockpit opened and placed Babs inside the cockpit with Keroku."You alright?"He said."Hang tight,this wont take to long."He then pointed toward the Black AF."What do you want,and just who are you?!"He thought for a minute."Doesnt matter.Either way,you are mine!"Jehuty charged at the Black AF,with ball of energy in its hand,then hit it toward the Black AF,blowing hard back into the wall."The day you mess with the E.F.O.D is the day you die!"He grabbed the AF by the neck,and Jehuty's arms was glowing blue,all of a sudden,he punched the AF and sent it crashing to the ground.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 10:39 AM
lloyd pushed a few more buttons "it apeared someone has hacked into the system but i can't understand why someone would want babs dead". babs winced when she is grabbed and placed in the cockpit"she signed "i think i may broke one of my ribs but i am stil alive'". she looked at the af mech and shivered. when keroku gave the final hit it roared "alex!!"and dissapread after hitting the ground. Lloyed breathed in relief as he heard the words "simulation complete" babs winces and looked at keroku smilling weakly.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Keroku smiled at her."Well,looks your safe now,no worries."He said."Dang Jehuty,I didnt know that we were that strong.Let's get going,see ya later."Keroku got out of the seat and picked up Babs,and the two of them were transported back to the room while Jehuty was transported into the hangar again."So Babs,you alright?Nothin' broken or anything,because we can help you right away if you need it."He smiled.

ThunderBird
11-04-2006, 11:04 AM
He grinned as the two came out. Good they're alright. He walked towards his room but ended up at the hanger staring at Agles. He placed a hand on the cold metal as memories raced through his mind, parts of his memory and his father's came back. It was too much, he fell to his knees as his hands went to the side of his head. The pain was gone as his eyes blurred before slipping to unconciousness.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 11:24 AM
"You said you brke a rib?Well,then,we gotta fix it.We got the top of the line hospitalization technology,so there's nothing for you to worry about Babs.Hey you!"He yelled to a passing assistant."Yeah,bring the HM to me."The guy ran to the hospital room and brought a large machine,and Keroku layed Babs on the machine.It locked her inside and it scanned her,then a bright light flashed,fixing her body into good shape again.It then let her out,and Keroku helped her to stand up."Feel any better now?"

Seikyu Kiba
11-04-2006, 11:53 AM
OOC: Note to self don't wait for Jack hehehe

Rath turned around as he walked back into the G.B.F.O.M building, he saw all of pilots running around and working hard on guy ran by Rath and bowwed to him

"Good morning Sir Rath." He said not waiting for a reply

"Yes good morning..." He said continuing to walk to the front desk he laid his hand on the desk and looked at the lady behind it "Any..missions to take care of?" He said picking up a pen and spinning it between his fingures.

"No Sir Rath there isn't maybe you should talk to Siths." she said typing away at the computer.

"Then I shall" He said walking to the Hanger

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 12:15 PM
OOC:Seikyu,your character is just a regular foot soldier,right?Would he really have people calling him sir and all that?

Keroku thought for a moment,having a flashback of the battle just now,when Jehuty defeated the other AF and he yelled Alex's name."Hmm.....what was that for?I mean....why would he yell Alex's name...."He thought.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-04-2006, 12:59 PM
OOC: Well I see you get very dramatic here *Does a quote from SHakespeare in a her most dramatic voice* Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo *Finishes up up and waits for applause crikets chirp*

BIC: Zinia rubbed her temples she had a throbbing headache and after the scene in the factory with Wang she was too tired to do anything. Wang shuffled in Zinia looked up "Well speak of the devil Wang what have you doen with the unit you sent out?" she asked. Wang looked at the ground "Nothign they're waiting for commands from you Miss Foax" Zinia sighed "Wang you know how much this company means to me and if you keep doing this I might just have to fire you" she said. Wang winced "Miss Foax... aside from that we have an order but I can't trace it! Also I heard that EFOD had some trouble with a simulation from my sister" Zinia looked at Wang from the corner of her eye "Is it going to make me money Wang and I would leave the order if not traceable I'm not a crimnal and I don't intend to be. As for the unit have the captian send a transmission to Nohoman" Wang nodded and asked "Miss Foax what should he say?" Zinia waved her arm "tell him have fun with it then call them back after they've sent the transmission I don't know I want to bother Nohoman" she shooed Wang out of her office. I wonder what happened with the simulation I wonder also if maybe I can get some money off it I probably won't so... she looked through the sales records. Her headache came rushing back.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 02:46 PM
babs smiled at keroke as he transported her out of the room and putted her on a machiene that healed her and nodded but at the look of his confused face she had a idea what he was thinking of she started to sign "i don't think the attack was meant for me but for alex" she sat up "a few days ago alex and i switched trainings time because it worked better with our scheducles"she looked at him qeustionly.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 03:39 PM
"Izzat so?"Keroku said."Well the mech,and who ever is the runner for it,must've thought that Alex would be training with you when you entered the simulation,but he was wrong.Althought,it's pretty sad,that mech looking kinda strong,but Jehuty took it out in 2 hits.What's with that?Well,anyway,your feeling better,and everything's alright so it really doesnt matter.But next time we see him,it'd probably be a good idea to tell Alex about all this,alright?"He said.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Babs nodded and signed "maybe it's safer for me to wear a emgerancy transportion watch"she licks her lips "incase it happens again, atlist i can get out then"" she winces as she remembered the smack she made against the wall "that thing wasent build to fight another mech, it was made to kill a person i geuse" she brushed a hair back.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 04:24 PM
"Well thats good,because if that was all they had to offer then I would get no fun at all out of killing them like that!"He then laughed."Anyway,I gotta go,gotta fill out these files for the new recruits to the E.F.O.D.Later."He then walked out and headed back to his office.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 04:30 PM
babs hopped of the table and watched him leave and wasent sure what to do now. she pulled up her shoulders and decided to find james maybe he would want to spar but a general stopped her when she walked out of the room "i need you to bring this to the repair shop'in his hands he held a coffee machiene. she looked at the machine as she took it from it "you know where it right?" babs nodded and he left. she walked towards the exit of the compound again.

Seikyu Kiba
11-04-2006, 04:50 PM
OOC: Well no he is an Assasin so it would be more respectful...anyway I like sir.

"Hmph..." He said continuing down the hall he started to do some thinking I need a friend to chill with. he said happily.."Well that won't happen." He said taking out his gun he was twirling it around his fingure he shot off a bullet down the hall "Oh...sorry to anyone I hit!" He yelled.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 04:53 PM
ooc: meh thank i stil mix them up lol

babs jumped back just in time for a running soldier to not to hit her, she glares at him and balanced the coffeemachine so that she could sign with one hand "watch it buddy, i already got hurt once today i don't want to be hurt twice"she gave a angry snort and adjusted the machiene again before watching him go glaring at him and moved back to the exit

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 04:57 PM
OOC:Babs,just to let you know,he's at the G.B.F.O.M,where at E.F.O.D,we're lightyears away from each other in different colonies in space,im pretty sure he can shoot us.XD.Edit.

As Keroku blindly signed his name on multiple papers while nearly falling asleep,he began to think."Well.......if someone hacked into the system,then that means it can happen anytime,anywhere....."He stood up."Looks like I gotta get the mechanics to update the system."He sighed."This is so boring........."He walked out and headed to the compound.

Nespa
11-04-2006, 05:03 PM
ooc:edited it

babs crossed the ground towards a small hangar, it was her personal hanger though there wasent a af in it. she mostly held old toys there like her rocking horse but it also contained a few usefull items. she opened it and pulled out her old red cart and placed the machiene in it 'why do difficult when it can be done easy'she thought smilling while grabbing the handle. she nodded at keruko when she passed him towards the outside of the compound.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 07:05 PM
OOC:Oh,ant BTW,Seikyu,I could care less if you like sir,your not eligible to be called sir.

When he reached the compound,he walked over to some of the workers."Listen up,our systems got hacked earlier today,so I want you to make sure we have the best technology out there for we can make sure this doesnt happen again,got it?"

"Actually Mr.Stenbuck,we do have new technology to upload onto our system,we just wanted your approval.We'll get right on it sir."

Keroku nodded,then walked out.He began to think of the G.B.F.O.M and Anubis,along with Sithis."Sithis,you'd better watch your back.Its been quiet around here for a while,but just you wait."

Nespa
11-05-2006, 05:42 AM
babs had brough the coffeemachiene away and walked back dragging her cart behind her. She stopped at a small bookshop and bought a magazine on computers after dropping it in the the cart she started to resume her way home when she got the feeling again of being watched. she stopped and looked around when she didn't seen anyone she shrugged and moved back to the compound grounds.

ThunderBird
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
James already woke up 20 minutes ago, he sat in the cockpit of Agles. He was deep in thought, some of his memory had came back to him, he remembered spending each day with his father, learning how to use a gun and how to fight. He also remembered how his mother died, something he didn't want to remember. He was there when she died, a shot to the head. He hd been walking beside her as they were on their way to visit a friend. She turned to look down at him and smiled, he looked up and smiled too, thats when it happened. A man casually walked up to them and pulled out a gun, he demanded for money. She didn't allow him to and he aimed at him, she went infront of him and sheiled him. He fired and she went limp, he took off with her purse, blood soaked through her shirt as he backed up against a wall, his face was covered with blood.

He shook the memory out of mind as he shut it out like locking it up in a safe to never be entered again. He put the headset over his ears "Lets go Agles?" He asked as the AF woke from it's slumber. James left the hanger as he flew up towards the sky. He just kept going upwards until he was at a good height. He then flew away from the compound, just enjoying the flight like he often did to relax.

Nespa
11-05-2006, 12:36 PM
babs came back in time to see james take of again. she pulled up her shoulders and went to her room to sit behind her computer. She checked the security to find they already updated the anti hack software and virus software. she sended a e-mail to the mechanics that she was gonna try to hack it to see if the software worked wel enough and after that she started to type hack commands.

Duncan
11-05-2006, 12:39 PM
OOC: Would someone give me a quick run down on what I should know?

Kyuubi Naruto
11-05-2006, 12:43 PM
OOC:Sure,but since your in the G.B.F.O.M,nothing has really happened.All the stuff is happening at E.F.O.D.Unless your talking about the actual RPG like what's it about.

Keroku had just then seen that James had flown away into the sky in Agles."Dang,and I was just about to ask him if he wanted to do that fight we were gonna do earlier today before the hack.....well,guess there'll be other times."He then walked back inside of the colony building.

Seikyu Kiba
11-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Rath heard the bullet hit a wall and no one, "That was close." He said continuing walking down the hall. After a while he looked around and walked into the louange to grab a coffee "Hmmmm there is nothing intresting going on..." He said pouring the coffee into the cup.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
OOC: question: is it just me or is there nothing going on at Crest? I think I might step it up now...just kidding I find something to do also (Captain Granse's color) Captian Granse is the head of the unit now Closing in on Mirage.

BIC: Captain Granse smiled when he heard the orders form Zinia. He hit the contact button. Going over exactly what he would do in his head. The other people were beginning to get bored. However Granse hardly cared.

Zinia gave up on trying to figure just how much behind Crest was. It wasn't very much but it was enough to make Zinia want to throw the papers across the room. She got up form her desk. She walked quietly around the factory. As she walked she caught snippits of conversation
"I heard Miss Foax..."
"Killed her family brutal..."
Zinia however used to the gossip by paid no more attention to it than she would to taking someone's life. I'm used to that it still hurts. I am going to find out more about exactly what happened with the simulation.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Well i am back and i apologize...i shall read them all tomarrow for now i want to post!!!

Sithis jumped in Anubis. He looked around slowly, then activated the AF. The luanch Bay doors opened into space as he saw explosions in the distance. He looked forward. He let out a sigh, "Llyod, you join the E.F.O.D what a sad thing, i hope you know that i will win the war....and our new project will be success even without your help...."
He luanched from the pad into space and went towards teh battle waiting to kill some people he consisders "fools"

Nohman slammed his hand on the desk, "Wht do you mean they took our fortress!?"
"Sir, out defenses...they were short and the--"
"Get out! Great! i am going to lose millions, that fortess was a investment, still in development, making the 1st ever A.I. controlled AF, i could of made billions in military combat!"
He looked out the window into the city. "I need to get into Crests files and locate weapons bases....i need a hacker....and a good one. Maybe E.F.O.D can produce one or i can always higher an assasin...hmm what to do?"
He sat on his desk pondering on his next movement.

ACe sliced through a Mar's MF and went to another group that was crowding a fellow pilot. With his lock on Energy Missiles he shot at them all causing destruction around the friend, not harming him though.
He turned his AF and looked at an on coming...Anubis. Alex readied Ace for the up coming cobat that he was about to have, then he thought what Lloyd said.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-06-2006, 05:06 PM
OOC:XD.That's what you get for being in a colony that has only 1 member,YOU!XD.BTW,I edited my last post.

Keroku went into his office and opened up a virtual notepad.He found out that he had a new message from an unnamed source."What the.......wait...could this have been from whoever sent that AF earlier to fight me?"He thought for a minute as he continued reading it.He then closed it down."We're gonna have to do something about this."He stood up and headed out to tell the news.He was interrupted by a assistant to him running to his office."What?"

"Sir!We've got news!Alex went out to battle some of the oncoming AF's,and he met up with Anubis!"

Keroku then perked up,smling."What!He did!?Well,you know he cant handle Anubis!We gotta get him......wait.......give me feed on the fight,I wanna watch.If I see that he's getting to hurt with retreating,I'll go in and take on Anubis.

"Yes sir!"He then ran to a satellite from and Keroku headed back to his office.Just then,a digital screen came up showing Alex and Sithis about to fight.

Keroku looked at the screen and smiled."Ooooh,this is gonna be good.I can tell ya that."He layed back in his chair and watched what would happen next.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-06-2006, 05:19 PM
OOC: i am going to have Nohman out of this and Jack and Sithis are combining so yea...white is Alex and REd is Sithis (jack).

Anubis slashed down at Ace and chopped the left arm off, through his com he spoke, "Boy, dont think your a match for me!"
Ace ent back holding its arm, "Argh! I have to pull back..., NO! i refuse!"
Anubis went back as its 6 pillar wings went in front making a circle charging a red beam and firing at Ace. Ace put up a sheild but was disabled from teh beam casuing heavy damage to Ace, the AF sat in space and Anubis went closer to the Colony.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-06-2006, 05:34 PM
"Dang!That was pathetic!"Yelled Keroku from his chair."Looks like its time to have some fun!"He then jumped out of the window,landing in the hangar with Jehuty,landing inside of the huge AF."Let's do this."He started Jehuty."Alright ADA!We gotta go save the colony and all,so let's get ready and go."He then transformed Jehuty into the transportation mode and blasted off to find Anubis.When he saw Anubis,he pointed at Anubis."Anubis!Why dont you pick on someone your own size!?"He paused."Oh,that was terrible.That like the worst line in the history of history!"He then thought."Alright.Sithis,I've been waiting for you,thought if you'd come or not.Guess I was right,you were.So,you gonna fight me?Or you gonna be a good boy and run along home?"

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-06-2006, 05:40 PM
"Well, boy. You remind me of your father...before he died. Are you sure you want to make the same mistake he did? So, are you teh one Lloyd has been talking to, telling you everything about Anubis? or was it Alex? Please, tell. Then i can cut through you and dominate this coloney and press forth my victory of mars and such."
Anbuis flaoted in front of him and stared with its Energy Sythe ready to go...he waited

(OOC: i have to go guys, be on tomorrow)

Kyuubi Naruto
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM
OOC:Leo doesnt die,I edit.You might want to edit your post.My father is still alive.

"1.My father is still alive!And 2.I'd like to see you take me on.This is my colony,there's no way your as much as getting pass me,so just give it up."Jehuty took out his scythe,the HAL-X."Let's do this.No more talking."He said,pointing at Sithis and Anubis."If you think your up to it."

Duncan
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
OOC: Sorry for coming in late but I kind of had some problems any who here's my intrance

BIC: Duncan sat at a desk typing away at his computer waiting for some actual work to get up to him. 5 minutes later a young woman walked in to his office, "Sir these papers need to be signed," she said sitting a large stack of papers down on his desk.

"Thank you Hikari," Duncan said grabing a pen and a sheet of paper, and then proceded to read the paper, "Hikarii anything exciting happen yet?" Duncan asked the secritary.

"No sir nothing that matters to us," She responded.

"Good in that case go take a break for a little while I'll call you if I need something," Duncan said signing a peace of paper.

"Thank you Duncan-Soma," Hikari said leaving.

Duncan got up and looked out a window, "Neo Tokyo sure is nice," Duncan said sighing as he sat back down and continued through the paper.

OOC: Was that good?

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-06-2006, 06:27 PM
OOC: sorry forgot...anywho this will be my last post tonight so yea...

Sithis laughed, "Boy, Iw ould look behind you if i were you, i already have bording parties on it and MF's breaking in, so you have 2 choices, Fight me and lose the colony or save it?, its entirly up to you...I just want to kill Lloyd...so boy, it is your chice (OOC: i shall se it tomorrow peace ya'll)

Kyuubi Naruto
11-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Keroku looked around in teh distance to see some of Sithis' ships flying toward his colony.Angry,he clenched his teeth,and banged against the controls."You coward!It doesnt matter.You know damn well that I can take out all of your little soldiers easy.Trying to wear me down before I fight you?Well dont count on it."He pointed at Anubis."I'll be back for you."He then sent a message to the E.F.O.D."Alright!Everyone,there is an attack that will soon commence,what we need you to do is gather the foot soldiers and AF's and report to battle immediately!They're after Lloyd,so make sure he is kept safe until I can come and protect him."He looked out in space and saw Alex's ship.He then dashed past Anubis and flew to it,latching it onto the back of Jehuty."Alright Alex,we gotta get you outta here.The colony is under attack and we're just getting ready to fight back."He said,seeing some AF's emerging from the colony already to help fight the G.B.F.O.M.He then flew back to the colony to get Alex into custody.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Sithis watched Keroku go for Alex and bring him back to the Coloney, "So, Lloyd really is there and he did betray me. Keroku, Do you even know what Lloyd did, he is teh creator of both our AF's with my help. Oh well...Boys will never learn i guess."
Anubis Flew back to the Ravagar, and Sithis walked to the Bridge, "But Coward!," He started to laugh, "What a foolish boy, i ws hoping he would of chose to fight me, oh well. Send out skrimishers, occupy them untill i can find the exact location of Lloyd, and bring Rath. An assassin is useful sometimes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nohman walked into 1 of his AF production plants in Sector 5 of Trene City, Walking through a white hallway he encountered a big steel door, As he went through it he saw a AF under construction in front of him. He saw the Vice President of Mirage, Shinok. Nohman walked up to him, "How is my AF coming along?"
"Good, replied Shinok, Should be done within 1 week. We are just waiting on the new shipment of supplies."
"Good untill then, trya dn schedul a me a meeeting with Crest's President, Zinia. And send a message to President of Navis that he has 2 choices, Allie up with Mirage or be crushed, These Corperations are begining to annoy me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex laid in his half destroyed AF, When Keroku saved him. Through his com he spoke with a weak and static singal, "Thank...you. Dont...let...them get...Lloyd...he will.." Alex passed out.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Keroku took Jehuty and Alex's ship to Jehuty's hangar,landed them both,and jumped onto Alex's ship to free him from it.Assistant surrounded him to take him into custody."Alright,looks like its all done here."He said,seeing his ships beginning to fight and destroy some of the oncoming mechs."Alright!Now its time to fight Anubis!"He yelled,flying back into space,to find that Sithis was gone."What the hell?"He bashed against his controls."Like I said.....coward......"He said,enraged.

Nespa
11-07-2006, 10:33 AM
babs was just done with testing the system when the red alert went off. without doubts she pulled on her gloves and adjusted her staf to her back. outside she stood inline with the rest of the footsoldiers until the general came out and pulled her out of line "you stay out of this". He gave a soft glare when babs was about to protest 'Go to the safety hangar and stay there"babs just nodded and started to jog towards it until a small af landed right before her. she swallowed and started to turn around when the af grabbed her by the back of her dress and lifted her up. the general saw it and ordered the soldiers to shoot it but the bullets seemed to have no effect. she glared as the cockpit went open and a soldier with yellow teeth smirked at her "your gonna be a nice extra price for the lord" babs squirmed until he sprayed something in her fac adn she went limp. he withdrew her in the cockpit and took of. The general quickly contacted keroku.

Seikyu Kiba
11-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Rath went on his communicator and yelled into it "Sithis is there anything I can do, I'm Bored." He said walking down the hall and appearing right behind Sithis. "So what can I do? I been waiting for you" He said giving out a chuckle as he spun his gun on his fingure

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Jehuty was heading around the open space searching for any sign of other G.B.F.O.M AF's,until he got a signal from the General."What?What is it?!"

"Sir,another one of our people has been captured by a enemy AF!"

"What?Who is it!?"

"Um....its Babs again sir."

Keroku sighed."Man,she cant get enough of me,can she?"He laughed,then got a straight face."Alright,on my way.ADA,set Jehuty into transportation mode."Jehuty then transformed into his transportation mode and flew through space to reach the colony again.When he was flying downward he saw the AF coming toward him."How 'bout this for ya?!"He punched the AF in the core and sent it crashing down into the ground in a huge crater,but Jehuty grabbed Babs before delivering the blow.Jehuty placed Babs inside the cockpit.When she was in,Keroku turned to her."Man,you just cant stay away from me,can you?"He said with a laugh."You ok?These AF's got a thing for you."He said,descending lower into the colony.When he saw the AF lying on the ground,he raised Jehuty's hand up.A blue ball of energy began to form,getting larger and larger,until Jehuty's arm started to shake with unstable energy."No more of this!"He then hit the ball at the AF causing a huge explosion,destroying it.

Nespa
11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
The male growled "we wil get her once you don't pay atention to her" he hissed and quickly flew away in a small escape pod just two minutes beforet he af exploded. babs blinked when she felt they were landing again and glared at kerokü and signed ït's not like i wanted to be taken ya know"she huffed "blame the general if he just let me stay with the troops i woulden't be in trouble in the first place" she crosses her arms and pouted.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Keroku stared at her."Oh come on,I wasnt serious or anything.So,exactly why didnt the 2nd in command general let you through?Ya know what,we can talk about that later,right now....."He landed Jehuty and opened the cockpit."Excuse,General Cruso,what's this talk about you causing this trouble?"

"Um....sir,you see,I had a good reason.What happened was..."

"We dont need this during an attack!DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN,got it?"He said,arching an eyebrow.Alright Babs,you probably need to get out of Jehuty,i have something to do.Alert me if something like this happens again,alright?"

Nespa
11-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Babs smirked as the general sighed and hopped out of the jehuty. when keroku was out of hearing range "i am just scared of your sfaety okey your to young in my opnion" he glared, babs just smirked "higher up commands general". babs snickered along with some of the soldiers whom also disaproved of the behavior of the general. he sighed and let her walk with them towards the battlefield after making her promise she would be careful.

In the meantime the first spy had arrived a few seconds after lord sith returned again "milord i have interesting news for you regarding someone close to alex"he smirked slyly.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Keroku watched the platoon walk away,then the cockpit closed."Alright,we're almost through with this."He said,seeing the army taking out the last bit of enemies."But I'll finish this one."He flew up to the army."Everyone pull back,alright,I'll finish this battle right here and now."He said,as the army pulled back."Ok!"Jehuty then began to power up.The oncoming fleet began to close in on Jehuty,and when they were in range,Jehuty let out a immense shockwave from its body,pushing back and wiping out some of the remaining fleet.The rest that was left were for Keroku to take on alone,as he hacked and slashed his way through the little bit of mechs that were left.Afterward,the sky was free from those AF's and the air battle had been won by the E.F.O.D."Alright ADA!Did you see that?That fleet was a little smaller than I expected,guess they wanted to save the main course for later.Let's head back."

"I must admit that your performance was exceptional is this battle today as a leader of the E.F.O.D,but could still use work."

Keroku sighed."Whatever."He said,as Jehuty landed in the cockpit.The battle on the ground was in the middle,so he headed back to his colony to watch.He reached his office and put up a contactor screen,trying to contact Sithis in G.B.F.O.M.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-07-2006, 12:33 PM
"In a matter of Fact Rath there is, funny i just sent a man to find you, you assassin s do come in handy...what i want you to do is get your self into Colony Endor and KILL Lloyd! Kill anyone that gets in your way, you have free regin, just kill that man! He is old, bald, and always wears a stupid dirty white lab outfit. GO!"
Sithis Slammed his hand down. Then let out a sigh, "I think i might go out myself and kill each and every pilot there is on the E.F.O.D! even if i have to kill Leo! Leo should tell his son about me...Prehaps Alex will"
Sithis walked out of the bridge into his quarters and brought out a Sword, "This...beauty served me when i was on foot. Oh what memories...back when i was in the Earth Fedreation of Defense."
"Jack! Sir...Soemone is trying to contact you!"
Sithis turned around..."What...did you call me?"
"Err i mean Sithis! Sorry! Sorry!
"Never call me JACK! JACK IS dead ever since that insident!"

(OOC: Nohman will sit this one out)

Alex Walked in on Keroku, "Keroku, there is soething you need to know about Sithis, I dont know how to begin."
Alex looked down and took a seat waiting for a response.

Nespa
11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
The spy swallowed as she heard his lord rant over the comunicator "perhaps i have something that wil cool your anger milord" he smirked slightly "alex has a girl close to him if we take her and get her to our side than we wil perhaps make him uncarefull"he waited for a respond until his brother came on his personal line "i failed to get her brother, but i have a idea how to get her without fighting" the spy blinked.

babs stepped out of the shower and rubbed her hair dry 'what a day first i almost get killed during training, then some guy try's to kidnap her'she sighed as she dressed in a black cottont pant and t 'i wonder what they want with me, i thought they were just after Lloyd' she frowned as she sat behind her computer and started to type a report.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-07-2006, 12:56 PM
(OOC: This is a Sithis moment, Nespa, your char Babs is deaf so i have ot use hand signs to communicate?...i hope thats right)

Sithis Randomly appeards behind Bab's*(I mean extremely RANDOM) Hes black robe from his waste went with his legs, sword at his side, and his purple armor gleamed from the light of the computer, Slowley he laughed and drew his sword, with his left hand he sighed, "You want to know what G.B.F.O.M wants with you? well...i hear you are a exceptional hacker, a threat to me and my new project i am working on...also you would be good bait to lure either Keroku or Leo out, dont resist...i'd rather not cut you down"
He pointed his sword at Babs and started to laugh....(OOC: woo random apperance, dont ask how i appeard...its actaully a hallowgram so...yea lol, but shhh you dont know that!)

Nespa
11-07-2006, 01:03 PM
ooc: she uses handsigns but she can lip read to. forgot to put that in >_<

babs saw something the reflection of her computer and rolled out of the way and crouched looking at sithis her eyes widend 'how did he get in here?!'babs was nervous she coulden't take a general on and her emergancy buttons were near the computer, she groaned and stood taking a battle stand. She looked at him cautiosly she signs with one had "as if i would obey you"she glares

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Keroku looked at Alex."Oh yeah?What's the deal?And you mind telling me why he wants Lloyd and Babs so much,because that would help to."He said,a little agitated at the situation."And afterward,get Babs and Lloyd in here,I wanna talk to them,because I feel like their not telling me the whole story."He said,glaring.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-07-2006, 01:12 PM
OOC: you cant read Sithis's lips he wears a purple mask over his face lol)

"My dear...you would obey....if you knew what was good for you, and how i got here...dont worry. I have my ways, now get out and come with me or you will be a couple arms short...."
HE sheathed his sword and stuck out his hand, "Grab it....or die my dear" a com link inturrupted him, "Sir...Guars are patrolling around...they are aware of your presense...get out of there!"
Agh...i take my leave...ut i go, can you be a dear and Tell Keroku to ask Alex about me...His Father will not speak of me anymore...I bid you farewell my dear" he bows and uhhh...hmmmm (OOC: are there any windows if so i exit them lol better yet i jsut walk out the door unharmed! lol)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: dang it Naruto lol now i have to add Alex lol)

"Well Keroku, Sithis...was once a friend of your Father...an Officer of the E.F.O.D. But he didnt like taking orders....would you like me to explain everything...(OOC: i suggest you say yes lol this will give you info on Sithis lol)

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 01:20 PM
"What?!What do you mean he was a friend of my fathers?Well,one things for sure....he hasnt changed.So your saying that my father was leader,and Sithis quit because he didnt take orders from my father?And yeah,tell me more.Tell me all of it."He said,standing up straight,walking to Alex.

Nespa
11-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Babs narrowed her eyes when he stuck out his hand, she hestitated she had heard for very real illusion and wasent sure if this guy was the same as thea af in the training room. she blinked when he asks her to tell keroku to ask alex something and dissapeared she sighed. and sank against the wall, she sat like that for a minute or two until her comunication watched started to buzz. she looked at it and the coffee machiene general apeared "babs please report to my office"she diden't like the grave look and stood 'i wonder if something happened to Lloyd'she though as she walked towards the generals lambordies office.

ThunderBird
11-07-2006, 02:37 PM
James had been just flying through the skies, unaware of the battle that had went on.A blast hit Agles in the back, James spun around to find a black AF. It aimed and fired at him but he evaded the blast. "Who are you? And what do you want?" The man just laughed. "Who am I? I'm your brother of course." "My brother?...I dont have a brother." he laughed a little "Oh yeah thats right, the two fools didn't tell you about me. It was a shame for mother to have been shot to save you, I specifically said to shoot you and not to hurt the women, but no, he shot her anyways, thinking he had hit you too. It was also a shame that our Father joined E.FO.D. and not the G.B.F.O.M, but it doesn't matter I killed him." James blood was boiling now as he said nothing. "All I want is to wipe you off from the face of the EARTH!" The af sped towards James, as he charged back, the Blade arm ready as the two passed each other. James turned around and grinned to see he had cut the AF's arm off "You'll pay for killing him." The black AF took out a rocket launcher from it's back as it fired a couple of rockets. The Agles sped away from the rockets but they kept up as one exploded, he swerved around it and soon was swerving through a wave of rockets. One hit the back of Agles, James's arm was punctured from a piece of metal in the cockpit that was sticking out. He winced in pain as he grabbed his arm, blood dripped on the seat. He ripped off a sleeve and tied it around the gash, looking up he saw the Black AF charging at him, a mere seconds away. It was too late to avoid as the AF sent Agles towards the ground. The impact was great as James had hit his head on the cockpit door. Blood trickled down his face, into his eyes, he wiped it away but blood just trickled down his face. He ripped off the other sleeve as he tied it around his head. He started the thrusters at once as he flew towards the AF, he grabbed the AF as he continued climbing in height until soon they were in space. He spun around the AF as he threw it down towards the earth. He rocketed towards the ground as he saw the AF hit it but was soon getting up. "No you DONT!" He aimed with his rifle as he fired shots at the AF, some hitting, some missing until he met the ground. an explosion happened, it was uncertain who lived and who didn't or if they both died. All was left was fire and a cloud of smoke until something flew out of the smoke, heading towards E.F.O.D.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Zinia was just starting into a rant about how she didn't pay her workers to take coffee breaks. Wang and the vice president Hsia* marched in. Hsia tapped her on the shoulder "Yes Hsia what is it? I'm busy if you couldn't see" Hsia shifted uncomfortably to his other foot. "THe unit sent out has taken Nohoman's fotress apparently they were bored" Zinia smiled the news had put her in a good mood "That's good" Hsia glanced at her "Nohoman wants a meeting with you what time"

Seikyu Kiba
11-07-2006, 04:23 PM
OOC: Nothing can Happen to Lloyd if Rath never left yet lol and who is playing Lloyd??

Rath nodded as he walked out and then thought to himself [I]Wait....Sweet I get to kill people." He said running out of the city to Colony Endor "Well here is the place..." He said as he saw guards every where. "This place...is highly guarded." He then let out a smirk "Just the way I like it." He then took out his gun and shot two guards standing on top of the Colony. They fell to the ground as an alarm went off "And I didn't even enter." He said running towards the door shooting every guard that got in front of him. They all fell one by one not even getting a chance to fire. When he got to the door two lasers came out and began to fire. He shot back quickly and they both blew up making the door open. "Hmph." He said walking right in. "Now then..." He said running down the hall as guards started to chase him. They fired at him while he was running. "Well..I guess I blow them up?" he said taking out a small round ball he tossed it behind him and the whole celling blew up sending metal to block the guards path. "Well...so Much for an assasin job." He said as he was now walking he found the door to Lloyds room. "Hmmm Drama time" He said as he kicked the door down and fired rapidly at the body in the chair. Lloyd didn't say a word as he was shot in the head. The blood ran down his head as he fell face first onto his desk "Hmph, Mission complete." He said as the Final Fantasy ending battle theme played. When the music was heard he picked up his communicator and said "Sithis Mission complete....I don't feel like walking so can you teleport me..." He said chuckling.

Nespa
11-07-2006, 04:30 PM
babs had been to the generals office whom send her of to Lilyd saying she was suppost to help him with something. she blinked when she found the door open and saw Lloyd dead she cover her mouth in shock. She looked to rath as his communicator came on and lord sithis came on. She knew the guy wanted her and she backed away carefully.

ooc: noone really he was just a really handy npc :p

Seikyu Kiba
11-07-2006, 04:37 PM
OOC: Ah ok well he's dead now

Rath looked over as he saw the girl in shook and then said into his communicator. "Hey Sithis....there is a girl standing here and saw me...shall I take he hostage?" He said walking towards her smirking "Well well who do we have here?" He said as he was now 2 inches from her face "What's your name and shall I kill you?" He said chuckling

Nespa
11-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Babs snapped out of it and glared she signed "go kiss a scheep" and punched him in the chest only to let out a pain yelp 'note to self never hit a guy in assasin clothes in the chest' she gritted her teeth as she held her hand and kept moving backwards until she was against the door that had closed after her entering.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 05:58 PM
OOC:Hold Up!Lloyd is not dead until we find out if Jack wanted to take control of Lloyd,you cant just kill him like that Seikyu!So as far as this RPG is concerned,Lloyd is not dead until Jack tells us if he wants to control him or not.You cant just rush to conclusions like that.

Keroku heard noise in a room close by."What the hell?Alex,wait here."He walked out of the room and ran down the hall to see Babs and Rath."Sithis is really getting on my nerves like that,cant he just come face to face without sending someone to do his work?"He said,glaring at Rath."Babs?You alright?"He said,walking in the room."Who are you,and what are you doing in my colony."He said,staring at Rath.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Sithis appeared behind Keroku with his sword u to his neck, "Now now my young boy. Am i really a coward, just because i am busy with other things? Wasting my time on a brat like yourself, you will never be like your father. NEVER!"
Sithis stepped back and sheathed his sword, "Now we are face to face, Rath...leave now. What are you going to do? i am stronger thn you and faster my boy. Bab's...follow Rath or you will be 2 arms short as my hallowgram said." He gets in Keroku's Face, "What do you plan to do?"

Alex waited untill he heard Sithis Voice, Then he sinked down in his seat. He thought to himelf " Dear god, Keroku becareful of Sithis, he knows how to use his sword very well..."

Seikyu Kiba
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
OOC: If you did read one of the posts before Jacks I asked what he wanted me to do, Right below it He said Kill Lloyd so I did what I was told I didn't do it out of random or anything try reading all the 3rd page before replying I'm not an idiot.

Rath nodded as he saw babs and took her arm "Come on." He said pulling her gently not trying to hurt her. "Wait Sithis where do you want me to take her?" He said chuckling "To bad I would have loved to kill her...but thats not my priorety." He said continuing to drag her by her feet, He then let go of her arm and smirked "Now, be a good girl, I'm doing what I am told so I expect you to do the same...."

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-07-2006, 06:53 PM
OOC: ok Naruto show a bit more respct for Seikya or Chad...plz he knows what he is doing, and yes i did say what i wanted Lloyd for, to kill him and i hired Rath to kill him.

Yea waitng for Narutos post lol

ThunderBird
11-07-2006, 07:00 PM
James had jumped out of Agles as he landed, ignoring the pain before continueing out of the hanger. It's about time something exciting happened, he thought as he crept around a corner to see a man taking Babs away. His back was turned to him, he walked up to the man until he was a few feet away before aiming his gun at the back of the man's head. "I'd suggest you hand her over, unless you want your brains to be the new wall paper for this hall." he told him grinning a little.

Seikyu Kiba
11-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Rath felt the gun on the back of his head and smirked "Well..I suggest you take that gun off may head..." He then showed him a small round ball with the number one on it "Or we will all be in pieaces..and Sithis is just around the corner and I don't think he would like something to distract him." He said chuckling. "This small object I have in my hand with the number one on it is a bomb, when I hit the button it will explode immedatly, hence the number one shown on it." He said with his hand over the button "Now I would hate to have this girl be killed which isn't my mission but rather then to get her away from the battle." He then turned around with his arm around Babs neck "Now I suggest you drop the gun." He said still holding the bomb.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-07-2006, 09:04 PM
OOC: (toward the last part of Seikyu's last OOC post)For real?XD,j/k.My bad,I didnt read.Or maybe your lying to me!(goes back)Ok,he speaks the truth.XD.
And Jack,I already know Seikyu,its not like this is my first time RPing with him.And who the heck is Chad?Is that his real name or something?

Keroku looked at Sithis."Man,you havent gone up 'gainst me in nearly a half of a year,you dont know what I can do right now,and you didnt know what I was able to do back then either.Besides,you'd better consider yourself lucky my father isnt here,or he'd kick your ***.Again.And who do you think you are?Darth Vader?Dont start the father crap on me."He said with a chuckle.If you wanna fight,then let's fight.You really do think im scared of you,dont you?"He then took out a handle of a sword,and instantly,a beam formed from it,making a beam sword."Im not.Also,unlike my dad,im not afraid to kill,and I dont give second chances.And unlike you,I havent gone through my mid life crisis,so cut the chatter and come on!"He yelled."And no more running away,you got that old man?!?NO MORE!"He said,readying his sword.

Nespa
11-08-2006, 10:37 AM
babs turned around to see keroku and the guy she saw earlyer. suddenly she was dragged away and being without her gloves or staf she wasent really a match with this guys. when they turned a corner he suddenly wrapped his arm around her neck and turned around. she saw james and started to squirm trying to scratch her captor but it didn't really help,

Seikyu Kiba
11-08-2006, 11:35 AM
OOC: hehe Naruto no harm done lol!

Rath felt her digging at him but he whispered into her ear "Don't struggle I am not going to hurt you...but I am not bluffing with this bomb." He said chuckling as he looked back up at the man "Now then which shall you chose?" he said with his fingure still on the button "Oh and also to include if this hits the ground or anything hits it, it will stil explode this goes off when something besides me touchs it...." He said now laughing. "Its quiet remarkable."

Nespa
11-08-2006, 11:41 AM
babs stopped strugeling not because she understood him but mostly because she was tired of it, it didn't help anyway. she looked at james a bit pleadingly 'james don't take the risk'she thought as she shifted a bit.

ThunderBird
11-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Damn it. His finger was on the trigger, eys darting from the bomb then at the man, reluctantly he put his gun down. He had no other option, if he shot the man, the bomb would it the ground and explode. He just stared at the man "So why take her? What use is she to Sithis?" he asked, leaning against the wall next to him.

poi_lkj_ask
11-08-2006, 02:35 PM
i will play vido games

poi_lkj_ask
11-08-2006, 02:40 PM
i i i i i dont know

Seikyu Kiba
11-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Rath chuckled as he released his arm from her neck and then staired at the man "I'm not sure why Sithis wants her, actually I don't think he even wants her" He said looking at her "He might have just wanted me to get her out of the way of the up coming battle" He said putting the bomb back in his belt "I don't know much I do what I am told." He said stairing at the girl and then looking back at the man "Hey..is she...Deaf or something?" He then looked down at the ground "If I would have known sooner then maybe I wouldn't have been so rash."

Nespa
11-08-2006, 04:02 PM
babs glared at rath's chin 'oh now he is gonna ask?' she looked at james as he let go of her neck a bit bit stil tight enough to not let her get awat 'i am not having my day and i thought that halloween party where alex tryed to get me into that pink bunny suit with floppy ears was bad' she grimaced a bit at the memorie.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-08-2006, 04:06 PM
OOC: I miss so much here...0.o note to self: try to post more

BIC: Zinia looked at Hsia* a frown on her face. "I really could care less and you know that Hsia but the sooner the better." she turned back to her employees "And you two better not lollygag after this or you are FIRED!" she said and turned on her heel. Hsia and Wang wathced her black figure pushing through the crowd. Wang looked at the employees who still were in shock "You heard her now get to work" he said then like a scared puppy followed Zinia. That left Hsia alone he fumbled with his comunitcator and sent a message too Shinok "Hello this is Hsia Hosimota** Miss Foax says that any time fits her schedule and that the sooner the better" he cut the connection and wearily trudged back to his post.

OOC: *pronounced: Hesyi **Pronounced:Hos-yoa the two t's are silent and so is the m. - = pause

Seikyu Kiba
11-08-2006, 04:14 PM
OOC: Yeah that might be a good idea Fullmetal lol

Rath looked at her as he left her go completely and now spinning her around "ell I didn't realize until i got a good look and noticed you didn't here me when I whispered into your ear." He said as he heard about the halloween party "Wow that must have been some night." He said turning around and beginning to walk away he took out his communicator and said to Sithis "Sir Babs is secure im heading back contact me if you need me." He said walking away at a steady pace. "My work here is done." Before he turned the corner he turned around and smirked "Babs to show you I ment know harm." he said as he threw a rose at her it stuck against the wall "Peace offering." he then vanished into the dark hall way.

Nespa
11-08-2006, 04:23 PM
ooc: kiba the halloween thing was a thought

babs blinked as he just let her go and walked away from her. her left eye began to twitch in annoyance why did he drag al the way if he was just gonna let her go anyway, she could just have walked away from the battle between sithis and keroku. she stomped her foot in anger she knew it was to dangerous to stay there did this guy really think she would hang around for the battle?. Babs screamed for a moment in anger and sat down crossing her arms.

Seikyu Kiba
11-08-2006, 04:32 PM
OOC: Oh oops sorry lol

"You know you don't have to yell." He said yelling from the dark corner and then appeared behind her "I'm still taking you." He said grabbing her and swiftly running down the hall with her in his arms he jumped up to the ceiling of the building and went threw it. Still holding her he was now running along the building and jumped off of it landing on his feet and running across the ground "Hmph, I lied." he said laughing evily and then opening his communicator "Sithis instead I thought I would take her hostage instead." He said now using a wireless head set. He looked at Babs while holding her and smiled "Don't you worry about anything this is my job." He said still running pretty quickly.

OOC: Yeah Nespa I decided to capture Babs I hope you don't mind.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Keroku stared at Sithis."Alright,the first move is mine then!"He ran at Sithis.When he reached Sithis,he stabbed in the stomach with the handle of the sword,then used the palm of his hand to thrust it up Sithis' chin,he spun and slashed at his stomach,then kicked Sithis in the face to knock him into a couple of boxes."Ya know what,if your body isnt up for it,which it probably isnt,then you might wanna go to the AF's.Im sure your skills havent rusted there,much."He said,then flipped backward to the other side of the room.

Nespa
11-08-2006, 04:38 PM
ooc: i don't mind

babs slapped her hand against her forehead when she readed his lips 'i am really not having my day' suddenly she was picked up again and held on as he ran. she yelped and clung to him when he jumped of the building and glared when he landed. at his words she started to squirm, but after a few minutes she looks at him and crosses her arms when the squirming didn't help.

Seikyu Kiba
11-08-2006, 05:12 PM
OOC: Uhh Thunder we are now out of the building in the city of G.B.F.O.M

Rath felt her squirm as he looked down at her he smiled "Don't wear yourself out..." He said as he continued running until he finally got to and good spot to be beamed up "Hmph, now then." He said opening his communicator "Requesting Pick up!" a beam shot down and picked both of them up and when he landed in the ship he was now in the G.B.F.O.M ship "Ahh home sweet home." He said walking in with her in his arms. He put her down but still held her arm. Some guards pointed some guns up to her head. He shook his head and smiled "She is with me by the orders of Sithis." He said as they walked away going back to their duties. He walked up to the front desk and spoke to the lady sitting at the desk "Hostage delivery." He said laughing

"Alright then stand her over there so we can take any of her devices." She said smiling

"Yes ma'am but please before you go anything further she is Deaf, but treat her as if she wasn't." He said politly. He walked her over to a large circle with an X in the center. Energy cuffs latched on her feet and hands "Now please relax no point in squirming." He said smiling. He then typed in some numbers as energy came out from the circle, making Babs see nothing but white. After it was done she had a change of wardrobe of an all white outfit. He took her arm and looked at her "you look good in white."

OOC: What a mouth full.

Nespa
11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
babs held on as he jumped from building to building and squirmed ocasionaly when he made a jump she found scary. She glares when he pulls her in the building and talks to a lady at the desk who also got a glare 'what devices, i got nothing me' she thought as she was pulled along and putted in a cirkel she groweld when she was stcuk and closed her eyes when everything turned white. She blinks as he pulls her out again at his comment she looked at her clothing which consisted of a tight pair of white pants and top on her left breast a G.B.F.O.M crest with a H under it. she glared at him and signed "i hate white"she trye to pull her arm lose.

Duncan
11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Duncan was sitting in the office waiting for something to happen. Duncan got up and called his secratery, "Hikari is there anything more for me to do today?"

"No Sir we have it all covered," Hikari told him.

"Kay in that case I'm taking the rest of the day off," Duncan said getting up. Duncan left the building and went down to the hanger on the outskirts of the city. Once there Duncan went to the cheif enginear, "Mr Toma how are the upgrades to Pluto's combat systems going?" Duncan asked the man.

"Good sir by tomarrow you'll be abile to pilot it again," Mr Toma answered.

"Good because I have an iching I'm going to need to pilot this thing soon," Duncan said, "well anyways I'll be by tomarrow afternoon to see the upgrades."

"Pluto will be done by noon all we'll need to do is have you test pilot it," Mr Toma informed him.

"Good in that case I'll see you later, bye," Duncan said leaving.

"Bye sir," Toma said going back to work.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
OOC:Seikyu,just to let you know,you cant get to G.B.F.O.M like that because its in space,lightyears away,so edit your last post telling a ship to come pick you up and take you to G.B.F.O.M,and it'll be good.And Babs,you need to edit your last one too.
Seikyu,Babs?are you reading this stuff at all?XD.

Keroku then jumped into the air and came down with a kick on Sithis' stomach,then flipped away.He then got news that someone had taken Babs hostage on his watch."Dang,honestly,this is the 3rd time today!But....I cant leave now......not now.....I gotta finish this......"All of a sudden,the window shattered and a figure with coming through,none other but Leo Stenbuck."What the?"

"Maybe.....help you out?"

"Dad....DAD!What are you doing here?"

"Well,I came to help you out,I heard of the attack,and I cant let you take on all this by yourself,can I?"

"Dad,your awesome! Thanks,I sware I'll be back...."

"Wait,dont you want this fight with Sithis?"

"Um.....sure!Listen,I gotta explain what your looking for."He gave him a file of her and transimtted it to his watch.

"Alright,be careful,alright?"

Keroku nodded."Alright."Leo then leaped out and landed on his AF,which looked slightly like Jehuty."Alright Sithis,let's continue!"He yelled.

OOC:Everyone,im gonna post Leo and his AF's profile later,although Jack should already know about it.Be back on later tonight.

Seikyu Kiba
11-08-2006, 06:06 PM
OOC: Oh right I am sooo sorry I forgot all about it, I was kinda like blah and forgot man I am out of it ok I will edit

Rath looked Babs and took her hand "I'm sorry but it doesn't come in red." He said as he didn't drag her but gently tugged her "Now I will take you to your "holding cell." He said as he tugged on her more and then turned the corner then down another hall. People whistled at Babs but Rath gave them a glare and then finally he took her to a small door. "This will be yours." He said as he took his card key and slid it threw the scanner

"Welcome Rath it's good to see you back." The computer said as the door opened.

"Yep." He said as he took her into the room, actually it didn't look like a holding cell at all, but more of a normal room. The walls were painted white with a red carpet, the bed was a queen sized and had red sheets and blanket, on one wall was a black coach and a black chair, on the other wall facing the Bed was a 42 inch tv. "Well Babs I hate treating you as a hostage I hope this will do." He said as he let go of her hand.

ThunderBird
11-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh great, they've got Babs...Isn't that like the second time she was taken hostage, welll unless something happened to her when I went to relax. He took his gun, putting it back in the holster as he ran to his AF as he saw Leo jump onto his own AF. "Wonder if he's going to look for Babs." he muttered as he got into the cockpit of Agles. He contacted Leo "Sir, is it alright if I come along to help out?" he asked, hoping he'd allow it.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
OOC:NP.Anyway,im about to post Leo's profile,so just hold tight everyone....

"I guess your a friend of Keroku's?Well,yeah,I guess so,sure,but we gotta hurry,who knows what they could have done with her already."He then said,leading the way out of E.F.O.D and flying into outer space to reach the G.B.F.O.M.

Nespa
11-09-2006, 10:28 AM
babs just glared at him she could care less about the room. she just wanted back to the colony she signed "why wont you just let me go it's not like i am dangerous" she crosses her arms and looked away.

Seikyu Kiba
11-09-2006, 11:36 AM
OOC: Hmm I should make a new character as well.

Rath shook his head as he turned around crossing his arms "I would love to but I am just doing my job." He then looked down at the ground "you know you shouldn't take this out on me, I'm only doing my job and my mission." He then turned back around "I will take you back afterwards but right now I am not up to date with everything."

Nespa
11-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Babs gritted her teeth when he turned his back to her'so he wants to ignore me huh? wel i got my ways to stop that'. she kicked him in hollow part of his knee and bit in the upperarm at the same time. she growled a bit as she glared at him.

ThunderBird
11-09-2006, 02:34 PM
James nodded in agreement as he followed him out, and space. "So do we have a plan to get back Babs?" he asked as they moved through space. I wonder if she's okay...Ah she can take care of herself, or atleast hold out a little more.

Seikyu Kiba
11-09-2006, 04:03 PM
OOC:Alright I got my character made but not submitted

Rath felt her kick as he turned back around "I answered your question...I said Quote "I would love to but I am just doing my job, you know you shouldn't take this out on me, I'm only doing my job and my mission." "I will take you back afterwards but right now I am not up to date with everything. Unquote" He said smirking a bit.

Nespa
11-09-2006, 04:06 PM
babs stil glared at him and signed "then whats up with the outfit change, the soldiers are gonna shoot me on sigt in this ugly outfit" she spat on the ground and crosses her arms again her eyes narrowed lightly.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-09-2006, 04:36 PM
OOC: Ne one seen Jack? I can't really do much else without him...*calls into the blackness* Jack??????????

BIC: Zinia was in her office she had her pistol out and was spinning it on the desk for lack of anything better to do. She wasn't even going to so much as touch her sale records. She shoved the pistol back in it's spot inside her black leather coat. She got up deciding to check on Hiashi's* progress. <<Span of a few minutes...>>. The head rapirman she said "Is it done yet?" Thie** Hudson the head repairman suffled his feet "Hiashi is done miss but what about..." Zinia cut him off "Then I'm going for a test drive." with that she pushed Thie out of the way and jumped in Hiashi's cockpit. She fired the engines up.

OOC: *Pronounced: Higha-shy - = second costant **Pronounced:Ty

Kyuubi Naruto
11-09-2006, 05:35 PM
OOC:No Seikyu,you cant make another character,hold up now!The reason I made my new character is because Jack knows about it and he knows it has to do with the story,you cant just up and make one because you want to.And,I havent seen Jack either,where'd he go?I cant go on much without him either.....

Leo then thought for a minute as James talked to him."Yes,here's the plan,bust in and give'em what they got coming to them,rather that,or we can sneak into the G.B.F.O.M and secretly pass the guards and find the room they are keeping Babs in.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-09-2006, 06:04 PM
OOC: sorry on wed. i go to see my g/f so i cant post so yea...can someone explain what has happened? plz?

Kyuubi Naruto
11-09-2006, 06:09 PM
OOC:Alright since you left,me and your character started fighting,me hitting you without you hitting back,Babs got taken away,AGAIN!And my character wanted to go save her but I had to fight you,then Leo bust in the door and im all "DADDY!" and junk,so Leo and James are off to save Babs at G.B.F.O.M and me and you have to fight.And Rath supplied Babs with a pretty good room,trying to get her to trade to the other side!I dont think so!Right Babs?RIGHT?XD.
Anyway,that's pretty much it,so post now.Ya know,you could have been non-lazy and actually read it yourself,but I guess this is quicker.BTW,I got Leo's profile up!

Seikyu Kiba
11-09-2006, 06:20 PM
OOC: I dont want her to trade sides.....The G.B.F.O.M just has nice hostage rooms. lol we like to be fancy! And I like nice things.....Like Puppies lol

"Look I just follow orders, I guess we make you change cloths I don't know." He said turning around "Now if you excuss me I am hungry." He said as he walks out of the room and locks the door "Hmph, I love my job." He said jumping up and down. "I wonder what I am going to have for dinner?" He said out loud.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 02:02 PM
OOC: Sithis is now back home so yea lol...he walked off lol

Sithis bursted into the bridge and made a slight yell, "Ahh! Leo is back!!!"
This Color is non important people so yea
"Who Sir?"
"Leo, My friend back when i was Jack serving the E.F.O.D. One who can actually provide me a challenge in AF piloting, yet still i have him in hand to hand and ground combat, well last time we talked.....Captain..."
The Captain Stood up straight, "Yes SIr!?"
"Commence Proje t Eden, we shall unleash it upon Earth and obliterate them, and Leo."
"But...sir, its to soon...i mean it would be dangerous even for us...well 12% chance of our own destruction...please we need more time."
"We dont have time, Now your predecesor once made the mistake of questioning my order, do not make the same mistake, commence it now!"
"Very WEll sir"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nohman now looked at his new AF....OOC: here is is http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/Jack_of_Blades_01/untitled-1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex walked out to see Keroku and Leo, he stared and said to Leo, "You do Know that Sithis is Jack right?"

Nespa
11-10-2006, 02:05 PM
babs tryed to follow him out but the door was slammed in face before she could. she kicks the door a few times finding light satisfaction when the paint was damaged. sighing she sat on the bed facing the door and arms crossed she scowled.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 02:12 PM
OOC: sithis moment

Sithis Entered the Chamber that Babs was in, he gazed upon her, "What a cute young girl you are... Now wht can you tell me about the E.F.O.D?" He pulls out a Shock Stick, "By teh way, i am a master of torture, so for every time you dont answr or i think your lying, well..." He shocks her, "Ill do that, but before that...let me show you the damage your force has caused me..." He removed his mask, his left side was pale white skin with 1 black eye and 2 scars, run going down his eye and another crossing it, the other side was metallic dkull look, with a red and and just looked skeleton robotic. "Now, start talking my dear."

Seikyu Kiba
11-10-2006, 02:15 PM
OOC: Jack you seriously need to get Sithis to talk to Rath because right now Leo is on his way

Rath stood by the door and opened his communicator "Sithis....What am I doing with Babs again?" He said a little confused "Because you know I was just told to do this so I was wondering what to do..have my way with her?" He said jokingly

ThunderBird
11-10-2006, 02:25 PM
James grinned "How bout we do both, I'll cause as much damage as possible while you sneak in and get Babs. They'll just be focused on me to even notice you, does that sound good?" He asked as they were nearing the G.B.F.O.M.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 02:30 PM
A guard entered wehre Sithis was, "Sir, enemies aproaching what do you wish?"

Sithis turned around and put his mask on, "I will kill them, you take care of this girl"
Sithis got up and in anubis and launched towards James, "Fools...getting in my way, i shall kill them all."

Seikyu Kiba
11-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Rath saw Sithis walk out of the room and a guard enter, He turned to Sithis and tilted his head "What would you like me to do?" He said spinning his gun on his fingure "Shall I wait until they come aboard or should I take care of Babs?"

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Sithis grabbed Rath by the throat, "stupid assassin i should kill you....but, kill Alex Engart of the Earth Federation (my char, just kill him...i dont want him lol) and get me info on Nohmans AF...do this and i will spare you, i will kill the enemies." NOW he launched towards teh enemies lol

ThunderBird
11-10-2006, 02:53 PM
James saw the Anubis approaching "Alright, so it's agreed on that?" he said heading for the anubis. Agles is no match ofr Anubis's speed, but if I can just hold out long enough for Leo to get her, than maybe once he's retrieved her we can retreat. He grinned, on the surface he was calm as water that had no ripples. But fear gripped him on the inside. Fear of death. "Hey, old man! I heard many things about the Anubis, but to me I think it's all talk, you going to prove me wrong?" He aimed with his rifle, not at Anubis but at the ship. He fired a shot, quickly taking aim at the Anubis, he fired another shot.

Seikyu Kiba
11-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Rath put his hand on his throat and bowwed "Yes Sithis...shall I send Hikari with you?" He said smiling. "Well I shall be off." He said turning around and heading towards the teleport pad. "Oh...where is Alex located?" He said scratching his head.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 03:15 PM
sorry took me so long, anywho

Anubis ignored the shot to his ship, he put hot his left arm and his wings went around as teh rifle shot hit a engery feild. Anubis put his arms down pulled out his rifle and shot 3 shots at angles, then appeard behind him pulled out his scythe and went to slash his gun arm.

ThunderBird
11-10-2006, 03:26 PM
He countered the shots with three shots of his own but was too slow in dodging the scythe. Red light blinked on the screen as it showed the body map of Angles, the gun arm had the word diables on it. Damn, guess it's a battle of blades. He flew away from Anubis, before spinning around and then flying towards the AF at top speed, the heavyblade ready as he thusted it towards Anubis.

Nespa
11-10-2006, 03:32 PM
babs looked up when sithis entered and glared at his words 'you have got to be kidding me, he killed the guy who knew most about colony'she yelps when he shocks her scooting back on the bed. she growls and rubs the sore spot when he took of his helmet and could care less about the scars she had seen worse in the sickbay of the colony.she narowed her eyes when he talked to the guard and left. She and the guard had a staring contest for a minute or two before he grumbled "what das he mean take care of you?" he scratched the back of his bald head. he sighed "i hate to disobey sithis but i aint gonna kill a helpless girl"he smirks "he should give you to the soldiers if ya ask me" he chuckled as babs eyes widen at that and she scoots back further on the bed.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Sithis laughed as he but his arm off, but with his scythe he grabbed the blade with the curve part swinging it to the side, with his left arm a spike came out and stabbed it in Angles head, retreving info...not really damaging, "*** James of the E.F.O.D and leo is on his way! great! I can kill him finally!"

He lpushed him back with his wings and readied for another attack.

Nespa
11-10-2006, 03:54 PM
babs scooted back further when the guard aproached "ow come on just a little"he stood stil when a voice was heard on the speaker "al soldiers report to there captains imidiatly, this is not a drill al soldiers report to your captain imidiatly"he looked at her "geuse i have to have my fun later" babs glared as he laughed and walked out of the room.

ThunderBird
11-10-2006, 04:34 PM
"DAMN!" He wasn't foolish enough to try an attack again. Instead he moved towards the ship, his blade ready as he flew underneath it, the tip scraped against the bottom of the ship as he dragged the sword. "Hey Leo, might have to switch places, I can't handle Sithis. You take care of him, I'll get Babs, he's just too strong." He cut the connection before stopping at a spot of the ship, tearing a hole up, just enough for hall of Agles to fit through. He got out of the cockpit and jumped down. The sleeve of the shirt was soaked with blood as he got his pistol out. He looked around him, deciding on that he was in a storage room. He walked to the door, it slid open as he looked out into the hallway, just his luck it was empty.
----------------------------------------------

Ryan had been walking for an hour before reaching the city, he walked to the hanger that contained his real AF. Damn him, I'll tear Agles apart with him in it. He stepped inside the office, Luke was sitting behind his desk, looking over his papers. "Oh, Ryan, dear God what happend to you?" he asked. Ryan just grinned "Met my brother. Is Crossfire ready?" "Ah, yes it is, as a matter of fact I'm just looking over the test results." he told him. "And?" "And, he's good to go. I just have to say one thing, it was a pleasure building Crossfire." "So you know all about the Crossfire?" "Yes, yes I do." Ryan pulled out a gun and shot the mechanic in the head. He burned the office, he stepped out and walked over to his AF, climbing into the cockpit. He started it up and left the hanger. "I'm back brother, and this time there will be no mistake." he laughed.

OOC: Thought I'd keep his brother alive, I'll post the profile up right after this post.

Nespa
11-10-2006, 04:43 PM
babs sat on the bed when the door opened and a man in a research coat popped his head in. he looked her up and down as she glared "you wil do"was al he said and walked towards her and grabbed her arm before she could get away. she growled as he pulled her along some hallways and into a research lab. He pushed her into a chair and wrists band wrapped around her . she tugged as he walked to a collague "you found a prisoner"the other asked bored "yea"he nodded and gave him a strange large hoop. He walked to babs who was stil pulling on the holders and placed it around her head. He pressed a small button on the side and babs felt something pierce her temples. she screamed in pain as the other was busy on a diffrent machiene her eyes glased over and she sagged forward. The one near the computer spoke "exactly what i hoped for, tell sithis we finished the dark hallow" he smirked.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 05:06 PM
OOC:Thanks everyone for leaving me in the dust!XD.BTW ThunderBird,can you edit your post?We're not at the G.B.F.O.M,we gotta finish flying there first.

As Sithis left,Keroku jumped into Jehuty and flew after the others in hope to find a way to help them out.He finally reached out in space where he saw Leo and James."Dad!What's going on?"

"Keroku!Get outta here now,you gotta go save that girl from the G.B.F.O.M,alright?I'll take on good ol' Jack right now."He said.He then pointed at Sithis."So ol' pal,you think you might be able to take me down this time?Cause last time you sure couldnt."He said,mocking him."Im ashamed you'd want to go mess with little kids,no offence James.Let's do this right here."

Keroku nodded."Alright Dad,give'em hell!"He looked at Agles."James!Are you ok?If so,then we gotta go and save Babs,like,right now,alright!?"He said,flying off toward the enemy colony.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 05:18 PM
With Anubis he glared at Leo, "Jack is dead Leo, the E.F.O.D saw to my death as they betrayed me, what you see now is Sithis my old firend. LAst Time? what do you mean? We only spared on foot and me and you both know i surpass you there, besides AF wise i have become much faster with my controls...it is as ifi am Anubis it self. If you havnt figured it out i killed Lloyd, i have Babs, she shall provide enough info on the E.F.O.D and soon Project Eden will happen...so shall we begin?"

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 05:22 PM
"You must be outta ya mind lold man!What,Alshiemers or something?Since when were you better than me at ground combat?"He sighed."Ya know what,it doesnt really matter.That was the past,but right now is what we're in,live in the now.And any E.F.O.D member would know better to leak out any info on the E.F.O.D,so dont expect to get much out of her.And yes,we shall begin."He said,glaring.

Nespa
11-10-2006, 05:24 PM
babs opened her eyes again as the restrains come off. she slowly stands straightening her eyes glassy as the other one went to a large comunicator and contacted sithis "lord sithis i am please to tell you the mind control black halo works" babs walked to him and stood stood beside him as the labguy talked to sithis "we even tryed it out on a human and she is fully at you services"he snickered as babs looked at sithis her hand raising in a salut for a moment and then lets it drop back to her side.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Sithis saw a com link on his control panel saying something about Nohman...he let out a loud yell, "Curses...Leo, i have to deal with a corperate leader and get a new AF..so we need to postpone this battle...heh call me what you will, trust me this will pay off..."
And with a moment Anubis disappeared.

Nohman gazed at his AF when Sithis came in, "Si-Sithis!, Wh-What are you doing here?" Nohman stuttered
"Hmm nice AF what does it do?" Sithis asked
"Well it has the speed of Anubis,Jehuty Combined...it has a magnetic system which allows it to have 2 extra swords at its side, it carries a scythe and has the same teleportaion attack as you. Also its black wings are a strong enough metal to resist almost any Energy or Solid round. Its weapon is a Sniper, but this AF is mainly used for Close Combat"
"I see, well old man you are no longer needed, i am taking over Mirage Coperation...you are useless now", Sithis unsheated his sword and stabbed Nohman, slowign cutting him off to his right side. Nohman fell bleeding. "Now this AF is mine...See that Anubis gets stored away."
Sithis returned to his flag ship where he saw Babs salute him, he glared, "Now my dear. What can you tell me of the E.F.O.D?"

Nespa
11-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Babs looked at the labguy as he spoke to sithis and blinked slowly. No orders were given yet so she was a bit clueless on what to do now. she brushed a stray hair back and checked her clothing, she found a small burn mark on her left arm and shrugged. she looked back to the conversation.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Keroku landed on the colony and cloaked Jehuty.He then leaped out and ran into the building of the G.B.F.O.M,sneaking to find Babs.He made it to the room where Babs had been experimented on,and looked."With any luck,im not to late....."He then threw a knife from his pocket at the communications screen making it short circuit,then he ran in and knocked out the other two men in the room.He then looked at Babs."Babs?You still yourself?"He said,keeping his distance.

Leo listened closely to what Sithis said."A new AF?That rat's getting an upgrade!Cant blame him,he knows that there's no way to take me out with Anubis right now....so he's getting a stronger AF.....I gotta tell Keroku about this......But I could break there cover if I got to the G.B.F.O.M....I gotta contact Keroku."He then used Albatross to contact Keroku."Keroku!Listen up close,you gotta get Babs and get out of there now,ok?"

"Dad,what's wrong?"

"Just get out of there now,I hear that Sithis is getting an upgraded AF!You cant get spotted,he'll kill you without you having a chance of fighting back!"

"Ummm....alright!"He turned to Babs."Babs!Are you coming with me!?Come on,we gotta go now!"

Nespa
11-10-2006, 05:51 PM
babs turned as keroku came running into the room. The labguy yelled when the screen was shortcircuit and hid behind babs. she just looked at keroku as he asked his qeustions but didn't react 'not my master, i should no obey him' was al she thought 'he's is a threat, i probely should remove him' she walked silently towards keroku who started to smile at that and punched him hard in the stomach and kicked him across the room without giving him a chance to recover. The labguy started to laugh though a bit nervous "she is under our control, she wont listen to you anymore" he snickered as he collague looked pleased.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Sithis came into the room with Keroku and Bab's, "Keroku! What a surpise...nice Babs is now under G.B.F.O.M control, and i have a new AF" He drew his sword
"Now what will you do now? Project Eden will soon activate causing a major attack upon Earth and its colonies, But the question is where is Eden, where is the base producing this great thing? Well i wont tell, find out. Just like your Father, trying to be the hero...when all you will end up is dead. Now what are you going to do?"

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Keroku dodged the punch and blocked the kick then jumped back.He then looked at Sithis."Damn!You just dont have your own good soldiers so you gotta take ours,eh?"He then turned to Babs."Doesnt matter,you were just a rookie,and never all that helpful.You should have came with your own ransom note."He sighed.Then,he looked at Sithis."Man,you just cant fight or win a fair fight,can you?"He sighed and pulled out his laser blade."Alright now,if you wanna fight,then let's go."He contacted Leo."Uh,dad,you dont have to worry about breaking my cover anymore,its already broken.I could use some help here!Babs got taken over by the G.B.F.O.M and he keeps telling me about this Edan crap or something like that."

Leo nodded."Alright,im on my way so just hang tight alright?"HE blasted into the colony.

"Come on Sithis!Dont run away like all the other times!Now that the odds are 2 against me,I bet you wont be chicken now,will ya?"He said.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Keroku, you do know that i was and still am teh Best swordsman that military has to offer? I have been training all my life by the sword, if you wish to die then come at it, babs, leave my dear. Time to show a pesky boy what it is he is dealign with, com at me!"

Nespa
11-10-2006, 06:10 PM
babs just stood there unaffected by keroku's words but somewhere the words stil hurted the labguys had fled during the talk. Babs looked at sithis and nodded, she left the room without looking behind her uncaring what would happen to keruko.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 06:11 PM
"About time you showed proof that your a man,all the other times you'd just run away,but if you wanna fight,then come on!And your really confident about yourself,arent you?Well my dad would kick your ***,so you'd best hope he doesnt make it here in time!"He then sighed."And there's no way im coming at you,ladies first."He said,containing laughter.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 06:19 PM
OOC: well im done for the night peace yall

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 06:22 PM
OOC:Now, I cant do anything!Anyway,see ya.

Seikyu Kiba
11-10-2006, 07:28 PM
OOC: I will kill Alex later

Rath had no idea what happend because everything happened so fast "Sithis I will not kill Alex....I do not do my work without reason." He said taking out his gun from his holster and spinning it "I would love to help." He said happily.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Keroku's eyes nearly immediately shot toward Rath."Stay outta this!This is between me and Sithis,got that?And if you wont listen to me,which I know you wont,listen to Sithis.He wants it this way too.Just me.And him."

Leo had just landed in his AF and ran into the building.He then went to the room where everyone else was and looked around."Keroku!Are you alright?"

"Dad..."He sighed in relief."Im fine.Just about to have a little fun with your old pal over here."He said,pointing at Sithis.

"You dont really think that you'll be able to defeat him,do you?Son,this is way to irrational....."

"I'll be fine dad,no worries.But,if you really want to help me,you can make sure I dont have any distractions if they wont butt out."He said,pointing to Babs and Rath.

Duncan
11-10-2006, 11:08 PM
OOC: Will someone do something that includes Duncan?

ThunderBird
11-11-2006, 05:03 AM
James was head ing towards the ship when an AF showed up infront of him, pushing him back. "Hello again brother." Ryan was grinning now. "Move." James told him flatly. "No way, thats their fight, your fight is with me!" Ryan charged at the Agles, who charged back, the heavy blade ready as he brought it above him and brought it upon the AF but Ryan had bulled out a massive rifle, or atleast thats what it looked like to James, to block it. Ryan moved the weapon away as he aimed the rifle at the chest of Agles, a blast went right through the AF.

"Damn it!" James yelled as he moved away from the AF. "What happened to you other AF?" he asked

"James I'd like you to meet Crossfire, Crossfire, I'd like you to meet the man thats about to die!" He aimed again and shot another round, this time completely destroying the gun arm. He took aim again and shot another round.

The beam came right for the other arm, but using the heavy blade he managed to send it back to the Crossfire, hitting it's right arm. "So you want to play then, alright lets play!" Ryan flew towards Agles, wrapping it's left arm around the midsection of it as he used his thusters to fly towards the Earth. They made it through it's atmoshpere and he had turned off his thrusters. They were falling towards the ground at great speed, pieces of both the Agles and Crossfire were peeling off. They hit the ground with a huge explosion. James got out, his left arm dislocated and covered in blood. Ryan had got out okay, a piece of metal was in his leg, he sat down and pulled it out, grimacing at the pain as he limped towards his brother. He punched him down to the ground. James just got back up "Why, why do you want me dead?" Ryan laughed, he was about to answer but nothing came up. "You just want to kill me for the sake of killing?" he asked his brother.

Seikyu Kiba
11-11-2006, 10:48 AM
OOC: Ok I will bring in Hikari.

"Right.." Rath said turning around hitting the teleporting button. It teleported him to earth and then ran into the city "Hmph, Sithis..." He said as he was holding up a picture of Alex "Have you seen this man?"

"Hey you Rath!" a voice was heard from far away

Rath turned around to see a girl wearing all black and bunny ears "Hi..Hikari.." He said surprised

Hikari giggled a bit and jumped onto him "Yes thats me! I haven't seen you in a while where have you been?" she said smiling sweetly

"I been...working..." He said looking down

Hikari frowned as she let go of him "Awww your always working." She said then smiling again "Can I work with you? What mission are you doin?"
On the side note Hikari works with Alexs

"My mission is clear and simple....Kill Alex" He said glancing back up.

Hikari gasped when she heard "w-...WHAAT!" She said as her eyes grew wide "Your going to kill your own people you work for!?"

"I don't know...I don't have a reason...Sithis never gave me a good reason.." He said as a dramatic To be continued screen came up

OOC: Duncan you can just hop in the battle when you want.

Nespa
11-11-2006, 11:14 AM
babs ran into rath on her way out and looked at him or his chest to be exact, she made no move to get around him. she blinks when he dissapears by teleportation and moved away from the fight towards some of the men whisteled as she walked around aimlessly.

Duncan
11-11-2006, 01:10 PM
OOC: Which one?

ThunderBird
11-11-2006, 02:03 PM
"So which one is it?" James asked "Oh wait let me guess, you want me dead because they didn't care about you when I was born."

Ryan looked at the ground "Shut up..." he muttered.

"Yeah thats it and you killed them because they didn't love you." He told him

"I said shut up." He clenched his fists, knuckles white.

"Why dont you make me?" James said grinning. Ryan pulled out a gun and aimed at James's head "So, thats how it is, you hate them that much to kill your own brother?" James walked right up to him until the gun was against his chest, he grabbed his brothers hand and put the gun to his head "Then kill me already." He didn't answer "I said kill me." Ryan ignored him "Pull the god damn trigger already!" he yelled at him. "COME ON ALREADY!You killed dad with no hesitation, you hired someone to kill mom so then SHOOT ME!" Ryan was pissed now "I said SHUTUP!" he aimed athis brothers chest and shot him. James eyes widened as he grinned "Looks like you really are cold hearted killer." James fell to the floor, leaving Ryan shocked at his own actions.

He backed up from the body as he ran to Crossfire, got in the cockpit and flew off, towards G.B.F.O.M. He cleared his throat as he pushed the incident aside.

---------------

James rolled onto his back, his hand covered in blood as he tried to stop the bleeding from the bullet wound. He had some bandages in a black box in the cockpit of Agles, he bandaged himself up, leaving his left arm unbandaged. He climbed into Agles as he took off from the location.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-11-2006, 03:59 PM
he glanced at Leo and Keroku, "*sigh* what a reunion, here with my old friend and his son. Now Leo...do you think your son can beat me in a sword fight? Oh well Project Eden is at hand, Nohman is dead, Mirage is mine...you really can stop Mars from growing now" He stared at Keroku and made Went to him slashing overhand, "LEts see how u fair against a basic maneuver."

Kyuubi Naruto
11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Keroku ducked and dodged it,then spin and kicked him in the stomach,sending him across the room."Maybe you should do more than just a basic manuever.You know you wont be able to take me down with 'basic manuevers.'"He said."So come at me with more!"He then sighed."Jack,just to let you know,its not that the E.F.O.D doesnt have a plan,its just that we're smart enough to not blurt out everything about it.So,what is that Project thing anyway?!Because your over confidence is really pissing me off right now!"He yelled.

Leo looked around."Keroku,I'll be back!I havent seen James around,and I dont know what could have happened to him."He then ran out of the room.He searched around the facility,but was unable to find James anywhere.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-11-2006, 06:16 PM
GEts kicks but dosnt go across the room, he steps back, "Eden, It will cleanse Earth of all of its impure ones and wipe away your silly democracy! Leaving mars To take control of it and bring peace and order and equality to both planets, Earth has shown unequal treatment to my people and shall kill you for it."

Seikyu Kiba
11-11-2006, 06:19 PM
"Wait...why do you have to kill him?" Hikari said sadly.

"I work for Sithis and he never has a reason....so I just do it so he won't kill me." He said looking down.

Hikaris bunny ears perked up and twiched then gave Rath a glare "Rath did you leave some one up there in the middle of the battle?" She said turning away.

"Gah!" He said jumping back "N..no.." He said "I would never do something like that." He said failing at lying.

"Your a terrible lier.." She said crossing her arms "Rath you never use to leave someone behind during your work." Her eyes got watery

"SHE IS WITH THE ENEMY! I CAN'T SAVE HER!" He said with steam coming out of his head

"Oh it's a girl..." She said smirking "Awww that's sweet." She said giggling.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! SHE IS THE ENEMY!" He said getting more mad

"Still." Hikari said waving her fingure in his face "You should go get her anyway.." She then looked down

Kyuubi Naruto
11-11-2006, 06:23 PM
"Try if you think you can do it.But you gotta face that its just not gonna happen!Your just a stubborn old man who believes that he's got the power to change this world.....but it wont happen.You'll die before you get a chance to fulfill that dream of yours!"He then slashed him with his sword,then backflip kicked his chin."So,how exactly do you plan on doing it anyway?

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Sithis parried the sword and knocked Kerokus foot down as he kicked him, looking down he said, "Any man can change the world. It only takes ambition, and my ambition will lead me to fufulling my dreams. Every man has their experiation date, and we all try to leave a mark in the world before we expire."

Sithis clsoed his left fist and a blade came out, he ran at Keroku and sswung with his left hand, then his sword upward, then down. Then he thursted at his with his left blade, then leg swipped. "But you shall see soon enough"

Kyuubi Naruto
11-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Keroku landed on his hands from the first kick,then when he charged at him,he dodged the slashes,then jumped up from the sweep kick.He then came down with a devastating kick to his face."That's it!That's exactly it!Your ambition!Its not good.Its not like other people's ambitions for a better world,its like YOUR idea for a world better for you!"He said.He then pulled his foot back,and landed a kick on his stomach."And I will definently leave a mark on this world,I'll be the one to help save it from you."He said,glaring at him.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 05:43 AM
Babs stood stil and traced the hallow with her fingers 'it's hurts. why das it hurt' she walked on and came into the throne room finding one of the two labguys. he let out a breath when he saw it was her and came from behind the throne thingy and walked towards her. he smirked "it hurts dasen't it?" babs looked at him and nodded he chuckled and moved behind her the boy was about two years older she realised. he moved infront of her again and crouched a bit "what would your colony would think of you now" he looked at her "under control by enemie" he smiled sweetly and gavea fake sympathic look "they would be ashamed little one no agent of them should be captured"

ooc: i am just trying to stay busy incase you havent noticed i am either send away or ignored. i am bored here.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 05:58 AM
OOC:Ok Babs,now your just making stuff up.The WHOLE E.F.O.D colony doesnt have any kind of self destruct code!Shoot,no part of the E.F.O.D has a self destruct code.Edit it now.

Keroku sighed."Well Sithis,I'll admit your not completely privacy free,I was tryin' to get you to tell me the plan for I can stop it,but looks like that's not gonna happen is it?"He got read with his sword."Alright,lets start up again,all this talking is wearing me out."He said with a smirk.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 06:11 AM
ooc: so what am i suppost to do? wait until rath saves me or something? because aparantly seikyu's char is teh only one that seems to be interested with my charachther.

babs just looks at him 'ashamed? am i a failure?' she wondert as he chuckled again "they just kept you because you probely had nowhere to go" he smiled "stay with us, we wil train you make you the strongest woman in the colony" he brushed a finger across her cheek as babs remembered kerokuko's words " Doesnt matter,you were just a rookie,and never all that helpful.You should have came with your own ransom note." she closed her eyes as a tear trickled down her cheek.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 06:19 AM
OOC:I dont know.......maybe you can let Leo make up a way to save you,that would give you something to do.How 'bout it?If you want to,I'll start it in this post right now.

Leo looked around the entire G.B.F.O.M colony,but couldnt find a thing."Damn!This isnt a familiar place to me....I have no idea where im.....hold up.."HE saw Babs."Isnt that the E.F.O.D girl?The one who got controlled.....there's gotta be a way to save her,and if there is,then im gonna find out."He ran into the room,punching the lab people clear in the face,knocking them out,then jumped back from Babs."What are you doing here?"He asked.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 06:23 AM
the labguy hissed when he was punched and watched how leo aproached babs 'fool he thought' and smirked before he gave into unconsiousness. babs looked at leo her face wet from tears and her eyes narrowed in anger and thing she never felt before hate. she didn't answer but punched him square in the face and walked past him towards the labguy and kneeled beside his and tryed to wake him up.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Leo ducked to dodge the punch."Looks like its gonna be harder than that."He walked over to Babs and the labguy,and kneed Babs straight in the face,knocking her away."Babs,nobody will be able to help you,if you dont want to help yourself."He said,standing there.He then sighed."This might take a while,first I gotta fight her probably,then I gotta get Albatross and take her to the E.F.O.D,then maybe we can use the purification system to get her back to normal...but either way,3 steps,like a cook recipe."He thought.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 06:32 AM
babs managed to block the knee's and grabbed the labguy as she jumped backwards holding him. she laid him on the ground and stood straight glaring at leo and signed "who says i want to be saved after al i never was that helpfull" she looked at him and nudged him with her foot tryin to wake him up.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 06:38 AM
"What?!"He said.He then thought about what Keroku said."Oh my god."He sighed."Listen!He probably didnt mean all that!He....was just angry at the fact he had lost someone to the G.B.F.O.M!And if you stay here,do you really think these labguys will care for you the way that the E.F.O.D did?Sure,every time you got caught Keroku probably thought it was annoying around the 3rd time,but he saved you,because he looks after all members of the E.F.O.D!If your ever in trouble here,do you think these people will give a damn about you?They've got other people,they have other projects."He looked blindly at her."They dont care about you."He said."The just care about what they want you to become.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 06:47 AM
The lab guy groaned as he heard leo's words and snickers. babs offert him a hand and he pulled himself up. after he stood he moved behind her and pressed something on the hallow causing it to fall of "you think that maybe, but i like her"he smirked coldly "i wont let lord sithis get rid her"he rests his arms around her waist babs smirked "yea right" babs glared at leo "as for saving me?" she laid her hands over the labguys "i believe he was intested in fighting lord sithis more then getting that hallow of my head" she smiled as the guy laid his head on hers.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 06:52 AM
OOC:Babs,edit your post.You say that something happened if it never happened in the RPG,so no"Why didnt he let me train as a foot soldier until Alex came around."

Leo looked at Babs."Do you think if Keroku didnt care for you,he really would have saved you?He could have just let you die dead,but he didnt.But if you really dont believe what im saying,well,then looks like I've got no other choice."He he got ready for a fight."One more chance Babs.Im giving you that.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 06:59 AM
the labguy chuckled "really mature taking on a girl thats not even near your level"babs glared and signed "you know i could never win from you" she smirks "there is one thing keroku taught and thats pick your battles wisely" she turned and ran off with the labguy right behind her. They went through a nearby door and the labguy quickly closed it before taking her hand and paulling her along.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 07:10 AM
Leo sighed.He ran after them and pressed a button on his suit.All of a sudden,on his arms,came huge tube like machines.(look in his profile picture)He then punched the door and it came down."Im not leaving here without you,got that!?"Your cornered.There's no windows in here,no special escapes,just you and me."He turned to the door and set up a geyser weapon.He layed a small thing down,and immediately,rays came from the walls,blocking that off."So what's it gonna be?"

Nespa
11-12-2006, 07:16 AM
babs glared at leo and the labguy pulled her against him . she looked up to him "go with him" babs blinked and signed "and you?" he sighed and winked before glaring at leo he slipped a piece of paper in her pocket and pushed to him". she glard but signed "oke" and walked over to leo.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 07:19 AM
"Oh,you think that Im stupid?Give me it."He said.I saw you slip that in her pocket.ANd just why do you want her to go with me all of a sudden?"He said."Answer me now."He walked over to the labguy,waiting for his question to be answered.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 07:23 AM
babs growled and pulled the paper out revealing it was just some blank paper. The labguy looked angered "because i don't want her dead something your leader aparantly could not care about" he chuckled "you know for such a free organisation your not really hellbent on keeping your young out of trouble" he smirked. babs looked angry at leo and signed "he did what you asked now lets go"she glared at him.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 07:36 AM
He grabbed the man by the neck and thrust him against the way,still holding him."My son cares about each and every one of his recruits,or have you not been listening to my speeches?When are you gonna realize its not that we kept her from getting in trouble,its that we got her out of it when she got in it."He then throws him on the ground and puts his foot on his neck,and kicks him to the wall."And this isnt about keeping her out of trouble,I dont care how old she is.Its about getting a member of the E.F.O.D......"He stopped to think."Then again Babs,stay.I know exactly what you are trying to pull,and I wont fall for it."He opened the path by taking away the geysers."If you honestly believe that they'll care for you the way that the E.F.O.D did for you and all the other members of it,then go ahead.Grab the scientist and leave.Go anywhere,anywhere at all."He said.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 07:41 AM
babs glared when leo started to kick the labguy around but knew she coulden't stop him. she blinked when he suddenly stopped but hoisted the labguy on her shoulder anyware and walked past leo weary of any traps. she glances over her shoulder for a minute and walked into the throne room again again and on the labguy whom identified himself as sero's direction to the medical ward.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Leo sighed."We just couldnt trust you anymore."He sighed."Now,back to what I was doing before.I've got to find a way to stop this Edan....and find James,wherever he may be."He then ran out of the door and around the colony building.

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 09:53 AM
OOC: Good Babs has some one else to rescue her so I can get on with my life. hehehe

Rath had to think of something quick to say "Well....she is working for the other side, Me saving her is not my job," He said smirking "Now then if you will excuss me I have to go kill Alex" he said turning around walking

"Now Hold on a minute" Hikari said clinging onto Rath back "If your going to Kill Alex then I'll come with you." She said laughing "Anyway I hate that guy so he deserves it." She said still clinging

"Alright Hikari if you want to" He said walking with Hikari on his back "So, your going to stay with me now."

"Might as well"

"Alright then on to Alex." He said as he then started to sprint. "Come on Hikari get off my back Literally."

"Oh right." She said hopping off his back and now running along side of him "So we going to do it your way, like just heading in shooting." She said giggling

"Of course." He said as they were aproching there destination

"I can get you in because I work here" She said tying his hands up with rope "Because Alex doesn't know about you I think it would be best if you were a hostage."

"Ooh Kinky." He said laughing loudly as he was now being dragged over to the base

"Shut up you idiot." she smacked him over the head "Old habit don't die hard."
She walked over to the guard and showed him her ID

"Hello Hikari welcome back, got a hostage I see."

"Yes, He was spying on us when I caught him...luckly he didn't put up much of a fight." She said as the doors opened and she walked inside. "Now Alex office should be right around the corner"

"Wait...isn't it normally at the other end of the hall?" as he cut the ropes.

"No not in this base." She said as they approached the door "Ah here we are." She said opening the door "Alex sir I bring you a Hostage from the enemy."

"Good work Hikari take him to the cells and we will beat the snot out of him later."

"Actually..." He said holding up his gun "That won't be necessary....Hikari get are escape route."

"Yes sir." She said running out of the room.

Rath fired two bullets, one into Alex chest and the other in his head "Hmph, Mission acomplished." He said running out of the building as guards came by. "Hmmm this will make things better." He changed his gun into a rapid fire hang gun and fired at the guards, they all fell one by one "Hmph." He ran outside and then saw an AF standing before him. "What the!?"

The hatch opened and Hikari appeared "Come on climb in." She said waving to him

"Uhh right." He said jumping up behind her "We will talk later now then onto the G.B.F.O.M ship!"

"Roger." She said as the shot off into the sky

OOC: Geez thats the longest I typed.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Babs looked out of a window in the infermari at one point some the guards had tryed to kill her since they thought she kept sero's hostage. after a quickly explaination from him they allowed them to pass. Now he was treated for his wounds that leo inflicted, she was sunken in thought when she saw a strange af land and rath and a bunnygirl hop out of it. She raised a brow qeustionly untl sero's hand came around her waist and she smiled.

ThunderBird
11-12-2006, 10:53 AM
James was heading straight for his brother's AF, he wasn't going to let him leave the Earth. He grabbed the Crossfire around the waist as he opened the cockpit and jumped onto the Crossfire. It was getting harder to breath, he pulled out a gun and aimed it at his brother. "Open up, your taking me with you." Ryan was amazed he didn't die but he did as he was told. James slid himself into the seat behind the pilot's, he poked him with his gun "Hold onto the Agles, your bringing him onto the G.B.F.O.M ship." Ryan just asked "Why?What for?" James held the gun but had taken off his shirt to properly bandage himself. He put down his gun as he needed that arm since the other one was no good. "I went there for one purpose, I went there with Leo to retrieve a hostage." Ryan nodded "I see." James had finished making a sling for his arm as Ryan landed in the hanger of the ship, setting down Agles beside the Crossfire. James hopped out but yelled up to his brother "Thanks!" he then ran down a hall.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 11:21 AM
She remained watching out of the window while seros when to a communicator in the corner and contacted sithis "i have good news for you milord, the young hostage has joined our forces by free will" he chuckled coldly "aparantly the intrested to rather fight along with some words that were spoken left her broken and easy to manipulate"he smirked.

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 11:29 AM
When Rath and Hikari landed Rath got out first and held out his hand to Hikari and helped her up "So your an AF pilot now huh?" He said smiling

Hikari smiled at his gesture and nodded "Yes I am and now I see that you are an Assasin...it's something I would never expect from you." She said taking his hand

"I know.." As he picked her up and jumped down from the AF "Well you know...it's the only job I could do when I joined" He said they landed on the ground.

Hikari jumped out of his arms and turned around "Well...I guess I can be proud that you made an accomplishment..." She then faced him and hugged him "It's great to see you again."

"Yes...I missed you...Now then shall we?"

Hikari nodded as she let Rath go and she started to walk "So what's this girls name?" She said curiously.

"Babs...and that's all I know about her." He said laughing.

Hikari looked up and saw a girl in a white outfit "That her?" She said pointing

Rath looked up and nodded "Yes it is...but who is she with...."

Hikari shrugged "I don't know but...." She said with an evil smirk and her ears perked up "But it looks like he's on are side.."

"Right....." He said as he opened his communicator "Sithis...Mission complete...I am now in the hanger what is your next order?"

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 02:17 PM
OOC:Actually,im not doing it either.It was so hard to even get to talk to her without her running away,and all that she said acted like she DIDNT want to get save,so,someone else has gotta do it.My character also has better things to do.Then again,BAbs,if you can PM me on HOW you want to get saved if you want to,please do because your making all of this difficult for us trying to save you.

Leo walked around the building.He soon walked into a room with different chemicals and a scientist experimenting with them.He walked in and knocked the man out by choking him.He then looked at the inscriptions on the bottles.He then saw a sack of parts over the other side of the room."Hmm...this must be parts form Sithis' previous AF's."He thought for a minute about the situation."So,Jack's getting a new AF,eh?In that case,I cant go on like this.If its better than Anubis than there's no way I'd be able to take him out with Albatross.."He then contacted the E.F.O.D.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 02:23 PM
babs had wandert the halls for a few minutes sero had to go fix something in the lower area and coulden't take her with him out of safety reasons. She touched the scaps on her temples the only remaining prove she had a controling device on her at one point. she glanced into a room and saw the scientst laying in the for, she walked in and checked the mans pulse sighing out gladly when she found one and stood again wondering what knocked him out. her eyes widen when she saw leo and growled she quickly grabbed a bottle and hid it behind her back.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 02:30 PM
He saw Babs' hand behind your back."You must have 0 stealth ability at all.Why are you interested in that bottle?Also,why do you keep following me,eh?If you dont want to me to help you and you refuse to be straightfoward,then leave."He said.

Nespa
11-12-2006, 02:35 PM
babs glared "i came investagate why the scientist was knocked out" she smirked coldly "and the reason why i was interested in this bottle"she stopped for a moment to host the scientists over shoulder "is because it contains acid you see unlike what you and other probely think poor Lloyd taught me more..alot more"she threw the bottle at him and walked backwards hitting a alarmbutton on the way "bye bye"she took a last step backwards as the alarms went of and the door closed.

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 02:47 PM
"Hmmm." She said as the alarms went off. "Come on."

Rath closed the communicator and ran up the hanger stairs and into the main hall way "Great should we just run around randomly."

"No that's dumb." She then saw some soldiers come running from the hall way "Hmm well look company."

"Yeah they are checking out everything." He said running along side of them "Alright so whats the situation?"

"The Hostange set off the alarms"

"Hmmm I see..." The guards separated from them "Alright this way." He said as a door opened. Hikari and Rath ran inside to see Babs "Babs...What are you doing?"

"well this will be intresting." She said smirking

Nespa
11-12-2006, 02:51 PM
babs looked to rath and gave him a eerie smile and signed "one of my former 'friends' decided to knock out this scientist here and check out the weapon drawings"she chuckled as she gently putted the man against the wall as he got to heavey for her "he is locked inside but should be out in any moment"she scratched the scabs a bit and smiled and stood back.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Leo caught the bottle."What's this for?"He said.The alarm went off and the door closed,and Babs left,thinking he was closed in."Man,she doesnt learn from past experiences,I can tell ya that."He punches the door down,and sees a swarm of guards around him when he gets out.He sighed.He punched down the group and slashed them against the wall with a beam blade,then ran through the facility searching for Babs.He then found her and Rath,and the man in the room.He sighed from finally finding her,but looked at Rath."Who are you?"He said,confused.

ThunderBird
11-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Ryan sighed, I couldn't kill him...But why? Just think of it as killing anyother person. He jumped down from his AF and walked out, just giving a sideways glance at the women with bunny ears. He took out his gun and ran after his brother, he crept around a corner to find him trying to decide whether to go left or right. He pushed his gun against the back of James's head. "Don't move, if you do I wont hesistate to shoot." He tied his hands together behind his back, fully aware that his left hand couldn't move. "I'm sorry brother, but your the enemy..." James laughed "Brother? I have no brother." Ryan didn't say anything "So it's like that." he muttered. He held him at gun point as they turned around a corner and walked down a hall. James thought up of a plan, he knew he was fast aat running, faster than anyone. He kicked his brother in the shin, grabbing the knife in his back pocket and cut through the rope. He ckicked his brother hard in the face and ran down a hall. He turned left and opened a door to find a few guards playing poker. They all looked up and James gave a sheepish smile "Oops, wrong room..I'll just leave now...heh." He ran out of the room.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 03:08 PM
"James?So he is still alive,and on our side?Good,then I dont have to waste my time with Babs."Leo ran after Ryan and detached him from James.He then flipped him over and snatched his gun,he moved back and crushed the gun in his hands."Who are you?"He said.He then whispered to James,"You alright?"

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 03:15 PM
"Assasin Rath Cry and this Is Hikari Symphonia.." He said bowing

"Nice to meet you...Now then she said taking out her bow "Would you explain yourself?"

"Hikari..." Rath looked at Babs "Your different what is wrong?" He walked towards her "explain please!"

"Hmm she certinaly is cute." She said smiling.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Leo turned around."Hey,Leo Stenbuck,good to meet you.Im gonna advice you not to mess with me right now."He then turned back down and looked at Ryan."Why dont you explain yourself to me?I've had enough trouble wiht new people already today and I'm in a very violent mood today!"

Nespa
11-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Babs eyes turned cold as she kneelded to check the scientists health "someone told me i wasent helpfull thats al" she stood again when sero came into the hall panting and sighed in relief when he saw her "there you are"he looked at rath and his eyes narrowed "rath.." his voice was icy and he pulled babs towards him.

ThunderBird
11-12-2006, 03:28 PM
"Yeah I'm alright..." Ryan got up and grinned "Really? Gee, you do seem tense, yup, no doubt about it you are violent." He looked at James "Iim shocked you didn't tell this guy about me? Then again why should you, you didn't even know you had a brother. the names Ryan Lomaso." He grinned and looked at Rath to Babs then at Hikari, James was just staring at her ears. Ryan was also looking at the bunny ears "Hey, whats with the ears?" he asked. "Yeah, they real or something?" James asked.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 03:31 PM
OOC:ThunderBird,isnt Ryan a G.B.F.O.M member,or someone who's trying to kill James?If so,then him and Leo arent friends,just to let you know.

"So James,this is your brother?Is he in the G.B.F.O.M,and is he giving you any trouble?I need to fight someone today and if he's trying to fight you,then I'll handle it.So what's the deal?"He asked James.

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 03:35 PM
OOC: Im getting confused with 18 people talking all in the same color text

Hikari glared at James and smirked "Yes they are real.." She said as her ears twitched "I was born this way you never seen my kind before?"

"Hello Sero" He said with an evil look on his face "So what was your objective?" He asked taking out his gun and setting it on his shoulder. "Hmmm I see it's a bit crowded..." He then looked at Babs "Sero did you have something to do with this?"

Nespa
11-12-2006, 03:38 PM
babs was sure the temperature sank below zero when the two males spoke and tryed to look at rath but sero's hand made sure her face remained on her chest. He smirked "maybe and if so what are you gonna do about it" he looked at the girl in his arms and played with a strand of hair.

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Rath let out a low growl and then Put a hand on Hikaris stomach and pushed her back a little "Stand back Hikari."

Hikari nodded and smiled "THis will be intresting."

Rath put the gun up to Seros head and smirked "Give me the girl!" He said as he loaded the gun "I will not hesitate to strike."

ThunderBird
11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Ryan looked at Leo "You want to fight huh, funny becausen I wasn't satisfied with fighting James. His peice of junk of an AF didn't stand a chance with me, but you'll be hard to beat in hand to hand combat." James eyes widened at Ryans words "Did you just call Agles a piece of junk."

Ryan looked at him "Hmm, I think I did, what of it?" James ran at him, trying to punch him but he just dodged them, flipping back wards. "You can't even fight!" James ran at him but he kicked him in the stomache. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him hard in the face. He lifted him up, garbbing him by the neck as he squeezed hard. "Didn't put up much of a fight did you?" James was thinking all the while until he remembered the knife, he took it from his pocket and cut Ryan across the eye. He let go quickly, his hand flying to his right eye as blood ran down his face. "Damn you!" was all he said. James took out his own gun and aimed at his brother, to only shoot him twice, once in the leg and another at his right arm. "He's not trouble anymore." He told Leo.[/color]

Nespa
11-12-2006, 04:03 PM
babs squirmed a bit in sero's grasp who lost his smirk at the gun but let her go "it's not her rath, she is gone and she wont come back" he chuckled as babs looked confused between the two males "though they look alot alike huh?"he smiled cruely causing babs to shiver lightly "depending on another to survive because of a disability" he crossed his arms. Babs looked qeustionly to rath and then back at sero

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-12-2006, 04:35 PM
Sithis evaded the attack by jumping back, landing he glared at Keroku, "Well you are young, so i dont expect you to understand. ITs not for ME! its for everyone. Everyone will be treated equal, no opression on the citizens of mars or earth, we will live happily, as for the E.F.O.D and G.B.F.O.M, well they will become one known as the Imperium, and i shall rule. Give people my wisdom and do what is right for the people. Yet you do not understand this. I am just bringing them togethor while some punck kid and his pathetic Father get in my way. I would love to finish you off right now, but i can torture you to death," Sithis hit a remote on his arm, and 4 guns from the ceiling came down, "Nigyht night Keroku." Electricity came down hitting Keroku and knocking him out cold to the ground, "Ill get you to talk, no where is your Father?"

yasha91
11-12-2006, 04:49 PM
i have a question about the rpg

yasha91
11-12-2006, 04:51 PM
what do u put in user name in battle arena?
i'm new

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 04:55 PM
"Hmph." Rath said as he looked at Babs "Babs please step out of the way while I fill this guy full of holes." He said as he teleported behind Sero and held the gun up to his head "Now then what did you do..." his fingure was on the trigger

Nespa
11-12-2006, 05:00 PM
babs moved nex to hikari as rath teleported behind sero "you know if you pull the trigger you taint her more than i did with my words"he chuckled coldly "you like her innocent don't you.."he laughes a bit "what are you gonna with her after you kill me? hand her back to her colony?"he snickers "she betrayed them, she is on our side there is no chance in hell they take her back" babs crawled behind hikary finding sero rather frightening

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Hikari held Babs close to her side and looked down "Don't worry Babs I won't let anything happen to you."

Rath blinked a couple of times and then put his gun down "Did you force her? Or did she willingly?" He said putting his gun back in his holster "Did you manipulate her?"

Hikari looked at Rath and smiled "Actually Rath he's right, it's not a good idea to make her more afraid then she already is."

"Hmph, no Sithis isn't done with her...so I wouldn't take her back." He then stuck out his hand "I'll make peace right now..."

Nespa
11-12-2006, 05:18 PM
babs wasent sure was giong one but the bunny girl seemed safer than the two males at the moment. sero chuckled "one of her own cracked her i merely gave the breaking punch" he smirked "i wonder what sithis would want with her, she is weak as hell ya know"he chuckled causing babs eyes to sadden this guy seemed to care about at first but maybe leo was right and they didn't care they just wanted the information.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Keroku laid there for a minute,but then slowly began to stand up."You just wont fight on your own."He then stood up all the way."AI weapons,other soldiers,you always have them by your side.NO MORE!YOUR FIGHTING ME HERE AND NOW,ON YOUR OWN!"He yelled with pure rage in his eyes."No more running away.Running away,is all you ever do.How can you lead an entire colony if your nothing but a coward afraid of a kid,huh!?"He yelled toward him."Well this time,you wont run away.I wont let you run away,got that?!"He yelled in rage."SO FIGHT ME YOU WIMP!"He charged at Sithis and punched his face in,making him fly backward."You will not get away from me this time,not until one of us loses this fight."He said."I would rather die than live in a world ruled by a pathetic middle-aged man who can stand to face a single person in a fight but has to have help or run away from danger.Thats why I wont live in that world,cause I'll kick your *** right here,right now!"

Leo nodded at James."That's good to know."He overheard the men talkinga about Babs and walked over to her."Babs,do you see now?They dont care about you.I tried to help you to see that we cared for you.But you didnt choose us.Now look where you are.Your alone.You had your chance.You'd better hope that Keroku feels sorry for you,otherwise,you are on your own."He then thought."James!Come on,we gotta go check on Keroku!He's still fighting Sithis in the computer room!"He ran away,beckoning for James to follow.

Seikyu Kiba
11-12-2006, 05:42 PM
"Sero...calling a new allie weak is not very wise." He said as he walked in front of him "If Sithis wants her information that is fine but if she wants to be on are side then we should treat her as a G.B.F.O.M member not a prisoner."

Kyuubi Naruto
11-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Leo ran through the entire building and finally reached the computer room to see Keroku and Sithis."Keroku!"

"Stand back dad,this is my fight,and I gotta do this on my own,if he doesnt run away first."He said,glaring into Sithis' eyes."So,Sithis,what's it gonna be?"

ThunderBird
11-12-2006, 09:47 PM
James nodded and followed him, he looked over his shoulder at babs before looking ahead. He arrived in the computer room a few minutes later to hear the part about Keroku wanting to fight sithis alone. He leaned againt the wall as he watched them.

Ryan got up, despite the pain it sent through his leg he just limped over to Rath. "She's the prisoner?" he asked surprised. "You dont look so special, but if ya got info, then whatever. So shes with us for sure?" he asked Rath looking at Sero

Nespa
11-13-2006, 10:51 AM
babs eyes narrowed suddenly and walked up to sero drawing her fist back and hitting him sqaure in the jaw, a sickening crack ringed through the hallway and sero let out a cry of pain". she signed "how do you like that for a weak person hmm"she snickers.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-13-2006, 03:04 PM
OOC: 4 pages 4 pages?!!!!!!!!! Come on guys 4 pages? I can't blink after reading all that...grrr *crosses her arms*

BIC: Zinia had Hiashi high in the air. She many intricate flips and turns getting a feel of how Hiashi worked. Zinia laughed which was very surprising for her the sound held more happiness than her voice ever could have. She laughed again letting the euphoria wear off. Her comm link buzzed it was Thie he said "Miss Zinia I was wondering how does it ride is everything wroking right?" Zinia's reply was "It wonderful Hiashi is perfect Thie!" she laughed. THie was a little surprised he had never heard Zinia liek this and it scared him "Oh okay then will you be returning anytime soon...I don't want to put a downer on your mood but something important has just happened" Zinia's good mood suddenly plumeted "What happened?" she asked back to her normal tone. Thie said softly "I'm not sure Miss but I know it involves Mirage and Nohoman" Zinia cut the link after a short "I'm coming back now" she turned Hiashi around.

Seikyu Kiba
11-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Raths eyes grew wide and he clapped "Well well looks like you shouldn't jump to conclusions Sero." He said chuckling "Babs you certainly are a firecracker."

Hikari giggled and thought to herself Very Fiestie I like her.

Nespa
11-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Babs smirked as sero moved to stand again, he glared and turned to walk away in anger. Babs looked at rath and rolled her eyes "what a loser" she smiled.

Seikyu Kiba
11-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Rath laughed a bit and then sat down in a chair against the wall, stairing at Sero walk away he looked at Babs "So kid what's your plan?" He the thought a minute "Well you can't leave Sithis will have my head if you escape."

Hikari walked behind Rath and threw her arms over him humming lightly

Nespa
11-13-2006, 03:32 PM
babs shrugged "it's not like i can go home either"she looked to the ground 'unles i can get close enough to sithis to get hand on a few developments in the af technologie' she thought. and looked at rath an hikari again and then at her clothes "but i would like a diffrent outfit" she pulled a face at the white clothes she wore.

Seikyu Kiba
11-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Rath thought for a moment and then took out a capsule "Well...this capsule holds your cloths...you can have them if you want but everything you had on you when we took you is gone.." He then put his hand on Hikaris arm "Of course you do know that even if you tried to leave I would have to stop you."

ThunderBird
11-13-2006, 04:04 PM
Ryan laughed as he watched her punch Sero, he had accidently hit the arm that had been shot and he just grabbed the arm. Ryan looked from one to the other "Alright, let me get this straight, you took her hostage" he said gesturing to Babs. "Went through the trouble of bringing her here so she can give info on E.F.O.D to Sithis. And now you want to help her escape?" he asked scratching the back of his head.

Nespa
11-13-2006, 04:07 PM
babs nods and signed "i understand but i reall ywant out of these clothes"she grimaced and took the capsule disapearing a in a closet nearby and apeared in her normal clothes with exsisted of a red femimine dress and her hair was held back with a red head back. she smoothed the dress "thats much better"she then noticed ryan looking at curiously.

Seikyu Kiba
11-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Rath shakes his head at Ryan "I didn't say that..I said that if she tried to escape I will have to stop her...I am loyal to the G.B.F.O.M" he then looked with an evil look "I can't let her escape nor will I help her." then looked up "Of course even if I tried to help this room is wired with guns in the walls....Where I don't know."

Hikari laughed at Ryan "Hmm I suggest you understand more." She said teasingly

ThunderBird
11-13-2006, 04:33 PM
"I see." He leaned against the wall behind him, he closed his eyes as he heard what Hikari said. "Yeah, yeah whatever bunny girl." He pushed off from the wall and looked at Rath. "So you gonna stay here and watch her?" he asked.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Leo nodded at Keroku's decision."I have trust in you,alright son?Just....be careful during the fight,Sithis is no pushover.By the way,Babs,well,she seems to be able to make her own decisions again.Do you want to welcome her back to the E.F.O.D,or leave her on the streets?"

Keroku thought for a minute."Well....I guess......we'll take her back if she's willing to come.I feel kinda bad for what I said and we cant just leave her alone.So,if she wants to come back she can,but that's ok if she doesnt either."He said,still glaring at Sithis.

Leo nodded,then walked out of the computer room.He then met back with the group,and stood there staring at all of the people.From Rath,to Hikari,to,Ryan,and then to Babs."Babs,I've got news from Keroku.Keroku said he apologizes for what he said earlier,if you could have understood him,and he's like to welcome you back to the E.F.O.D,only if you wanted to come back."

OOC:Hey,anybody know where and when is Jack gonna be on?Im kinda at a stand still until he's on for we can do the fight,and,well,so is the ENTIRE RPG!XD.

Seikyu Kiba
11-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Rath shrugged a bit as he looked at Babs "I guess I could look after her..." He said looking at Hikari.

"Hmm I guess I could help you Rath, I don't have anything else to do." She said smirking

Kyuubi Naruto
11-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Leo looked at the two of them."Did you not just here what I said?You can if she doesnt accept,but if she does,then,well,sorry,looks like you'll be outta luck."He said,looking at the two of them."And you two are G.B.F.O.M?Well,that's unlucky for you.I've got nothing against you two right now and I've got better things to do than take down some G.B.F.O.M's,so,I think you might wanna stay out of this conversation."He said,with a cold stare.He then turned back to Babs."So?"

Seikyu Kiba
11-14-2006, 05:18 AM
Raht lifted an eye brow and then laughed "Well I been in this conversation so yeah, why don't we let her decide....and you do realize that if she picks you guys first, well I can't let any of you guys leave." He said chuckling.

Nespa
11-14-2006, 11:14 AM
Babs looked to him annoyed and signed "how about no way" she walked over to hikari and crossed her arms looking at leo and winked and then rubbed her eye as if something was in it. she signed "if he was sorry he should as said it imidiatly, he cares more about fighting sithis so no thank you"she smiled.

ThunderBird
11-14-2006, 12:08 PM
James had been standing a little behind Leo, listening to them all. "So then thats your decision, your staying here. Alright then, well I'm going back to E.F.O.D, take care of my arm and other injuries." He turned his back to them and was about to walk when Ryan had walked infront of him grinning "Didn't you here him? He said we wont all-" James had punched him hard in the face, causing him to stumble backwards as he fell on his back. James grabbed him by the shirt with his bad arm, pain went through his arm but he ignored it as he punched him hard again. He did this repeadivly until he got tired. He threw him into a wall and walked down a hall, as he walked towards the hanger.

Seikyu Kiba
11-14-2006, 01:48 PM
Hikari looked down at Babs and smiled "Hmm are you sure you want to stay?" She said tilting her head a bit, her ears twitching a little

Rath looked at Leo and shrugged "Well you can try again to change her mind but I don't think it will work." He said chuckling.

OOC: Where is jack....

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-14-2006, 04:17 PM
OOC: meh I didn't mean to be rude but yeah I only have yay much time on computer and soo I don't post a lot then when I leave I've got to read 4 pages and I wasn't in a good mood that day so having to read four pages did not help at all...by the way I'm at a stand still too also (this is Hsia, this is wang, this is Thie hope that clears up things when they talk)

BIC:Zinia arrived back at Crest Hsia, WAng and Thie were waiting for her. She stepped out from Hiashi "So what is the problem Hsia?" she said by way of greeting her employees. Hsia's voice was grave when he said "Well Miss Foax as you know I was contacted to see if you would agree to a meeting I have not recieved any response from Mirage yet" Zinia jumped down from her perch on Hiashi "Why is this cause of cocern for crest?" she asked bluntly. Wang replied this "We're not sure yet Miss Foax but I myself am very sure what ever happened to Nohoman and Mirage could happen to you and Crest" Zinia crossed her arms showing her annoyance then turned to Thie and asked "Do you think this should be of concern to me?" Thie scratched the back of his bald head and said "Personally no I don't think this has anything to do with us...but it has been at least a half hour since Hsia sent the transmission so I am having doubts now" Zinia's response was a glare and with that she climbed abkc up to Hiashi and said "I am going myself to see what is wrong with Mirage you can reach me throught the communicator at any time" she saluted Thie, Wang and Hsia and took off in the direction of Mirage. Wang rung his hands after she leaft and asked "Do you think she'll come back alive?" Thie didn't reply just shook his head and left. Hsia left the question hanging between them.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Leo shruggged."Well,I guess that its.Its not like you were much use to us anyway,so I guess it really isnt much of a loss to us."He said,looking at Babs."Oh,by the way,Keroku
he really never said he was sorry,I just said that to maybe change your mind.And the cause of fighting Sithis to stop this is much more important than just one person,especially yourself,so,your right,he does care more about saving these colonies from Sithis."He then looked at Rath."Nah,no worries,it wont be a big tragic thing,if bad at all.So,if you are from Sithis,then why havent you attacked me yet?I'll take it Sithis has told you about me."

Seikyu Kiba
11-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Rath shook his head "Sithis hasn't told me anything about you or anyone else...I just do what I am told." He then thought for a moment, "Well if it's a fight you want..." He said as he held up his gun "It's a fight you will get." With an evil smirk on his face "But not here." He said as he teleported and his voice came over the Announcement system "Come on Leo want to play a game?" He said as guns came out of the floors and walls and all pointed at him.

Hikari took Babs and walked out of the room with her. She wasn't beinging forceful just enough to get her moving "So...where would you like to go?"

Nespa
11-15-2006, 11:07 AM
babs eyes narrowed at leo's words she thought and mentaly sighed 'i wish you stil was around Lloyed'she thought as she walked with hikari and looked at her "somewhere with food" her stomach started to rumble and she blushed.

Seikyu Kiba
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Hikari laughed a little bit as she held her hand "well alright the cafe is just down here." She said thinking for a moment Something is very odd...and I hope Rath will be ok. When they got to the Cafe she walked up to the Cashier and smirked "What would you like? It's on me."

ThunderBird
11-15-2006, 01:35 PM
James was in the hanger looking at Agles. Damn, it really is a piece of junk now. He laughed a little at the thought before climbing into the cockpit. "Well, if we have to die, lets go out with a bang." He started up the AF and forcivly opened the hanger doors before flying out, it closed shut behind him. He sped towards Earth, he turned on the autopilot function as he checked on the bullet wound. The whole bandage was soaked with blood. He gained control of Agles again, he turned on the only thruster that was working as he broke through the Earths atmosphere. He turned it off again as he was gaining speed. He was coming in too fast so he pulled up early as he just skimmed the ground. What is Babs planning? Did Leo even see the wink? Ah who knows, all I know is that she might still be on our side.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Zinia looked at the readings. "Now who could that be?" she asked herself as Ageles approached she turned the tranmission on "State your name" she said roughly. It wasn't a choice it was a demand "This is Zinia Foax" she added for good measure. She stopped Hiashi and waited for a response to her question.

Mean while...
Wang stopped looking at the spot where Zinia had left. "I'm sure that she'll be fine" he said reassuringly to himself. Thie was checking on the new AF being made "You be careful with those peices you break one and Miss Zinia will have my head and yours" he called to the crew as they almost dropped part of the AF. Hsia was already gone and WAng followed.

OOC: this is the AF:
http://www.3dstorm.com/images/big_gundam.jpg

ThunderBird
11-15-2006, 05:08 PM
"Huh? Uh James Lomaso, from E.F.O.D." He replied. Hmm, Zinia Foax...Wonder if she's a friend or enemy, well we'll soon find out. He stopped just upon reaching her AF "I'd just like to say one thing. If you want a fight, me and Agles still got some fight left in us." He was looking over the status of his AF, hoping not to fight.

Seikyu Kiba
11-16-2006, 05:14 AM
Rath was sitting in a control room when the guns disappeared, Rath randomly comes melting out of the wall. "Hmm you have a good point." He said smirking. "So then I can have connections on the outside??" He said spinning his gun around on his fingure "You know Sithis, what's his plan??"

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-16-2006, 05:01 PM
He replied with "Huh? Uh James Lomaso, from E.F.O.D. I'd just like to say one thing. If you want a fight, me and Agles still got some fight left in us." Zinia laughed rather loudly "Fight...an EFOD member? I'll have you know that I would not fight either an EFOD or GBFOM" She laughed again. "I would not fight those I supply might lose their bussiness". She leaned back in Hiashi waiting for the inevitable question of who she was and why she wouldn't fight either side. "Go ahead ask me I know your going to James ask me" she said to her self.

At Crest...
Thie swore as the panel fell from the AF. "Hey idiots did I not tell you to be careful with that?" Zinia was going to bite his head off then eat it. He ran his hands thorugh his thinning hair. "This is what's giving me gray hair" he muttered to himself. He knew the best time to tell her was now but he really did not want to face her anger on the issue. He looked at the panel "That better not be damaged or Miss Zinia's really going to explode" he said to his team. Two crawled down the AF "Thie sir the panel may not make for much longer" one said after studying the panel for damage. Thie swore loudly and threw his clipboard down. "You can't even take care of a panel can you idiots! Idiots!" Thie kicked the ground ready to kill anyone who gave him more bad news.

LadyPSerenity
11-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Censoring a curse still counts as cursing, that's a strike. Edit it to be something more approriate. If I have to edit it in a moment I'll delete your entire post.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-16-2006, 06:36 PM
OOC: sorry i have been having troubles getting into the RPG section, but i dont want to read right now, can someone give me details

Nespa
11-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Babs coked her head at the menu and signed "spagehetie"she smiled at hikari at her colonie there werent many females she could talk to or took a intrested in her.