PDA

View Full Version : Sign-Up: Conflict 3014

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Yay got accepted, also to let you knwo this is my 1st RPg ever soo yea...i hope you all like it, and i wont be able to accpet yoru guys untill alter today, possible tommarow...if not tuesday. Alo only 4 posts per character a day. And try to keep things a bit clean...uphold the forum rules plz. Lets go!...

Conflict 3014

History:

Earth, over the years it has entered new technologies, and better exploration of space. They have started up the Space Colonies to live in space for Earth is starting to be overpopulated. But the people of earth have also colonized on Mars. Now cities have grown on mars. Soon they push to hit Jupiter. There are 2 forces for the planets E.F.O.D (Earth Federation Of Defense) and G.B.F.O.M (Galactic Battle Force Of Mars). Technological wise and strength in warfare wise, G.B.F.O.M is superior, but as the government of the planets struggle so does corporation dominance.

There are 4 major Corporations battle for supreme dominance. Neither of them favor a planet more, each have a headquarters on each planet. Mirage, The leading corporation of selling a distributing weapons and practically everything. Crest is the worlds 2nd largest Corporation and Mirages sworn Rival, they both have war on each other. Kisaragi, the 3rd largest, it went through some tough times in the past but is now back up to speed. Navis, is the newest Corporation. Though they each supply weapons of war to the two forces they themselves have armies of their. The have MF’s or Mobile Frames. These used to be piloted by people, but are now piloted by AI. These consist of many models, each with there own weaponry and abilities.

E.F.O.D and G.B.F.O.M, both have a different type of model, these are piloted by humans, They are called AF’s or Armored Frames. These are bigger then MF’s and stronger as well. Each Pilot can customize their own. (Parts are produced by the 4 major Corporations), but there force pays them for their services, AF pilots are used only in major situations. Otherwise, the military uses Frames (AI piloted mech’s) they are like MF’s just a bit stronger.

Major Cities and their locations.

Major Cities of Earth:

Neon, New York (lol yes still here) Detroit, Zerka, Deimo, and Tokyo.

Major Cities of Mars are, Trene City, Space Port 313, Deralect, and Metaphos.

Major Space colonies are Colony 5, Mother, Aumann, and Star X. (These are starting places for those who want to be in a city or so).

Mirage’s and Crest’s HQ is in Tokyo on earth. Kisaragi is in Zerka, and Navis is located in New York (Also located on Earth).

Mirage’s and Navis’ HQs on mars are located in Trene, Crest and Kisaragi are located in Metaphos.

Hiring AF Pilots:

Corporations can hire AF’s to do jobs for them as long as they have a contract from 1 of the 2 forces. (Those who are Corporation leaders I will PM later.) For them to be able to higher AF pilots they will PM the user and tell them the Corporation name and task and brief them.

AF’s:

You can custom design your AF look. You may carry 2 arm weapons and 2 back weapons. Back weapons attach to your back and arm weapons u carry.

(Note: People do not need to have an AF, because E.F.O.D and G.B.F.O.M also have foot soldier wars involving infantry.)

Sample Character Sheets

Name:

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M):

Appearance:

Char Info:

Personality:

Other info:

AF

AF Name

Appearance:

Arm Weapons (2 plz):

Back Weapons (2 plz):

Other Info:

Sample Characters (well my characters)

Name: Jack Sithis, (calls himself General Sithis or Lord Sithis)

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M): G.B.F.O.M

Appearance: A tall man standing 6’3 high. Wears a black hood, within a dark purple mask, his visor is black and T shape. He has a black cape attached to his hood and wears dark purple armor on his arms and chest, on his chest is the mars symbol of a redd skull in a circle with a black M on it. He wers a black robe thing from the belt down and armored boots that are dark purple.

Char Info: Worked as a soldier for years. Until he decided to kill the original leader o the G.B.F.O.M and take it over so he himself can declare war upon earth for independence.

Personality: Cruel, heartless. Only wants power and destruction.

Other info: Supplied with the best AF currently possible. And he is pretty much robotic just machines keep him alive.

AF Name: Anubis

Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/Jack_of_Blades_01/anu.jpg

Arm Weapons (2 plz): XZX-000 (piercing round energy Sniper rifle) and SCY-010 (Energy Scythe)

Back Weapons (2 plz): He has 6 floating wings around him, 1 of there capabilities is shoot out 6 energy based missiles at the opponent. The other attack is form a circle and shoot 1 giant energy beam at the opponent.

Other Info: Since Mirage and crest both work on this to make it possibly the best, Anubis has the ability to travel at a fast speed almost as if teleporting.(Cheap yet still defeat able!)

Name: Nohman

Gender Male

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M): Neither

Appearance: Normal size man. Wears a hood over his face…hiding something. He wears a black business outfit…very typical business man. His right are though is robotic…no human skin over it, he is proud of exposing it to the public. The robotic is of course a dark grey. When he speaks his voice somewhat echo’s, the main question is what his face looks like. Robotic gear in his system keeps him alive, so he does not die of natural cause(death of old age).

Char Info: Mirage is originally a 78 year old company, that Nohman started. Do to an unfortunate terrorist attack on his main HQ for Mirage some time ago he was on the verge of death, but do to the current technology he was saved, as many men and women are now a days.

Personality: Sheer business personality, business 1st, loves knowledge is mean and nice…he is different from the rest of the world.

Other info: It is unknown if he has a AF or not….and barely any one sees him.

Name: Alex Engart

Gender M

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M): E.F.O.D

Appearance: He has white hair and brown eyes, his hair covers one eye, yet his hair is still medium length. He wears a black bandage around his hair to resemble a bandana. He wears a black under suit with Siler armored metal plates on his chest, arms, small shoulder pads, legs pretty much a small armored suit. The plates are not big, they are thin, offer small protection and you are still maneuverable in it.

Char Info: Was on of Jack’s leading Pilots for G.B.F.O.M until Jack betrayed his unit so Alex came to earth to defend it and get revenge on Jack

Personality: Kind person, has a small attitude, and gets sarcastic, but is nice.

Other info:

AF

AF Name : Ace

Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/Jack_of_Blades_01/j.jpg

Arm Weapons (2 plz): Energy Sword, X51-0GH (Laser Rifle)

Back Weapons (2 plz): MKE-09O ( Missiles that shoot out 6 at a time (Energy based), MKS-09E (Same as the 1st just real missiles)

Other Info: His AF is quick and agile so it maneuvers fast around missiles and such.

Oh and I didn’t mention this earlier, Humanity have constructed plants on mars to make the surfaces breathable, so u don’t need a suit to protect you.

Seikyu Kiba
11-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Im ify about this Jack but what the heck

Name: Rath Cry

Appearance: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/azora12/Final%20Fantasy/vincent.jpg

Char Info: Was once a teenager who was a straight A student, he always did his work and always wanted to make weapons for companys including the G.B.F.O.M, and he got it at an early age, when he was just 16 he was now making weapons on Mars for the G.B.F.O.M, then at the age of 17 he learned how to use these weapons for combat. He was extremely talented for his age and was then turned into a Assasin Soldier and now works as that today.

Personality: Cheerful and very friendly but has no emotion in his voice, because he is an assasin he likes to work alone.

Other info: He uses the gun in that picture

AF

AF Name

Appearance:none

Arm Weapons (2 plz):None

Back Weapons (2 plz):None

Other Info:None

anything I am missing?

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-01-2006, 03:29 PM
No, so you dont have an AF? ok with my god like powers i approve you! lol srry but what does ify mean?

Seikyu Kiba
11-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Yay! no I dont have an AF and Ify means im not sure about this RP.

Nespa
11-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Name: Babs Kamara

Side : E.F.O.D

apearance: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4265/apearancexm1.th.png (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=apearancexm1.png)

Char Info: babs live as a young girl with her father on the E.F.O.D compound whom got special permision since he was al she had left. her mother had died during her birth and they had not heard from the rest of the familie in years, when babs was two they found out she was permantly deaf. even with the advanced technoligy they could not heal her. when babs was 5 her father died in a crash with his af. Ever since she was cared for by the soldiers of the compound and When alex joined the force when she was 10 she almost immidiatly attached to him which caused him to find out she was hacking since the age of 8. With the help of other soldiers and alex babs managed to learn how to defend herself and shoot with weapons eventhough she would always be a footsoldier because of her hearing disability.

Personality: friendly but cautious to new people

Other info: permantly deaf speaks with hand signals

AF none

AF Name

Appearance:

Arm Weapons (2 plz): two ordinary looking gloves that can charge and give a heavey shock to the opponant and even kill if the right place is hit.

Back Weapons (2 plz): a long black staf with a orb on top that can also charge and shock and shoots electric energy balls but also can be used as a flashlight.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Man,I can just tell that this RPG is gonna be awesome!BTW,Jack,I see you got Anubis!That's from Zone of the Enders,right?I LOVE that game!I call Jehuty!And if we fight,unlike in the game im not gonna have to run away from you!XD.

Name:Keroku Stenbuck

Side:E.F.O.D(Leader/Owner/Top AF Pilot)

Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/normal_caties.jpg

History:Keroku's father was one of the best pilots ever known to live,and is still regarded as the best,but is doing a mission having to do with a small disagreement between the E.F.O.D and another cooperation.Since then,Keroku has always wanted to become a AF for he could live
in the legacy of his father,and when he turned 12,he was given a frame to pilot named
Jehuty.(Owns Anubis!XD)He worked his up the ranks and soon became leader of E.F.O.D.,and skillwise,most definently has made his father proud.

Personality:Even during times of tragedy,is kind and looks on the good side of things to help friends,but changes when in a fight.

Other Info:(none)

AF

AF Name:Jehuty

AF Appearance:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/200px-ZoE_Jehuty01.jpg

Arm Weapons:(2)HAL-X(Scythe with new technology that has been increased in other
scythe power to be the strongest scythe weapon,suited just for Jehuty and only accesible by Jehuty's frame)BLS-X(Is able to charge up immensly power balls and blasts of energy to fire at enemies)

Back Weapons:BBA-010(A back Blaster that comes from behind and trails enemies till a target is hit and extremely strong)EOV-X(override that lets out a blast that is almost certain to destroy enemy,but takes time to charge,can only be fired in 1 direction,and afterward Jehuty
needs to rest before battling again)

AF Info:This Frame was passed down to Keroku from his father,Leon Stenbuck after he retrieved it back from the last time Jehuty had a runner.Jehuty is a legend among AF's for the battles it has fought and the times over it has protected the colonies by Keroku's father and other pilots.

So,whaddya think?BTW,is it really fair that you said you get the best AF possible?

ThunderBird
11-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Name: James Lomaso

Side: E.F.O.D

Appearance: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/killer53104/1093762415_dFilesKyu2.jpg

Char Info: James was trained to be a soldier ever since he turned 6, his father was an AF pilot who had taught James how to use a gun. His mother had died when he was three so he didn't really know her. He had turned 10 when his father had died, the AF had been kept in storage by the E.F.O.D. He soon had been takin in by the force as he learned how to pilot an AF. When he turned fourteen he gained his father's AF and had been sent out on a task. He returned unsuccessful but escaped unharmed only to be found unconcious. Once he had awaken he lost all his past memory, the only thing he remembered was him being taken in by the E.F.O.D force.

Personality: Cold towards others but is a nice person once you get to know him.

Other info: He carries a pistol where ever he goes

AF

AF Name: Agles

Appearence: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/Full_Metal_Warrior/TyrantSwordAgles.gif

Arm Weapons (2 plz): L45 (sniper rifle, right hand) X-65 (Heavy blade, left hand)

Back Weapons (2 plz): G2X-Z4B (dual laser canon)

Lemme know if anything needs to be changed

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-01-2006, 08:53 PM
You All Are Approved Yay!!!!

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Name: Zinia Foax

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M): neither

Appearance: http://www.anime-legion.net/legion/series/skk2.jpg

Char Info: Zinia's family has owned Crest since it started being the only one left in her family she inherited it. She works hard to show that she deserves her post. Many like to think she killed off the others in her family to get the job. That's not true although it is no secret she's been wanting to have the company ever since she was a little girl. She is unmarried also so there is currently nobody to take her place.

Personality: strict and calm very indifferent about whose lives she takes. The only thing that could get in her way and has in the last few years is men...she has the oddest attractions to the oddest men and htat gets in her way.

Other info: always wears dark colors and carries a pitol in her pocket

AF

AF Name: Hiashi

Appearance: http://www.gearsonline.net/btech/mechs/btech22.jpg

Arm Weapons (2 plz): laser gun and taser gun
Back Weapons (2 plz): sword (laser), and katana

Other Info: Hiashi is the best AF in Crest Zinia accepts only the best and as a result often upgrades her Af or throws it out and gets a new one

(Is that alright?)

Kyuubi Naruto
11-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Alright!Hey,you sure you wanna start the RPG so early?I thought we might have needed more members first.

Anyway,im editing my AF Profile,check it out.I changed my last name to Stenbuck(Leon from Z.O.E!)and changed the whole "father dying" thing because that wouldn't be cool if Leon died.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Name: Zinia Foax

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M): neither

Appearance: http://www.anime-legion.net/legion/series/skk2.jpg

Char Info: Zinia's family has owned Crest since it started being the only one left in her family she inherited it. She works hard to show that she deserves her post. Many like to think she killed off the others in her family to get the job. That's not true although it is no secret she's been wanting to have the company ever since she was a little girl. She is unmarried also so there is currently nobody to take her place.

Personality: strict and calm very indifferent about whose lives she takes. The only thing that could get in her way and has in the last few years is men...she has the oddest attractions to the oddest men and htat gets in her way.

Other info: always wears dark colors and carries a pitol in her pocket

AF

AF Name: Hiashi

Appearance: http://www.gearsonline.net/btech/mechs/btech22.jpg

Arm Weapons (2 plz): laser gun and taser gun
Back Weapons (2 plz): sword (laser), and katana

Other Info: Hiashi is the best AF in Crest Zinia accepts only the best and as a result often upgrades her Af or throws it out and gets a new one

(Is that alright?)

No no no its ok if u lead Crest, now all i need is people to lead Kisaragi and Navis, You are Aproved! ANd everyone ANubis is jsut labbeled the best for his teleportation, he actually isnt the best well you know what i mean.

ThunderBird
11-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Yo dude, I just edited the AF profile, thought of something better, hope it's alright with you

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Of course it is Thunder you are still approved, BTW everyone you guys are getting some cool lookin AF's

Niome!
11-02-2006, 10:08 PM
I am interested but it uses references from Armored Core, the corporations of it and it's alright to me, doesn't seem original if it nots based entirely on the series though. Just simple criticism.

Duncan
11-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Name: Duncan Klysh

Appearance:
http://img422.imageshack.us/img422/2093/duncanlwl0.jpg (http://img422.imageshack.us/img422/2093/duncanlwl0.jpg)

Char Info: Duncan was the son of a Hacker and an AF pilot both working for the G.B.F.O.M his parents taught him alot, when Duncan was 16 his parents were killed when fighting the E.F.O.D, age 18 he joined Navis, and then age 24 he became an AF pilot and leader of Navis. Duncan is still young and tends to make mistakes when it comes to buisseness, but is a great pilot.

Personality: Duncan tries to be level headed and tends to be very quiet,

Other info: Does have the sword from the pic, and has full auto, burst shot
rifle that he hides in his trenchcoat which is lined with chainmail. Duncan also likes hacking the enemy AFs and deleating or reprograming there control programs. (Ex you try to move arm left, right leg goes right; move right leg right, left pointer finger closes ^_^)

AF

AF Name: Pluto Zero

Appearance:
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8526/plutozeroec8.gif (http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8526/plutozeroec8.gif)

Arm Weapons (2 plz): full auto mini guns, and a energy rifle.

Back Weapons (2 plz): A large sword that generates an energy feald that
makes the sharp part of the blade, and a sniper rifle.

Other Info: pritty much just like the picture

(Is this all good???)

Vanity
11-03-2006, 12:12 PM
hey jack i am gonna sign up now okie... i have put some thought into it and i wanna join.... here it is....

Name: zalera zar

Side (E.F.O.D or G.B.F.O.M): gbfom

Appearance: 5'7'', long black hair warn in braids with res ribins in them, medium build, bright red eyes, and fair features. she very pale and she wears black and red makeup. she wears black cargo pant cutoffs, and a t-shirt with her fav sayings or bands on them. she wears vans, anarchies, and converce for shoes.

Char Info: she is a martin and she comes from a long line of half vampires, she can see the future and chat with the dead. she needs some getting used to inorder to understand the way she acts but shes nice its just she comes off as a brat with they way her body language is.

Personality: she takes nothing from no one and shes independant. she keeps to herself (she beleives if she gets too close to anyone they will die in battle so she stays away as much as she can) she stickes up for others in there time of need.

Other info: shes a begginer in the af area but shes great in the field of combat, she knows all martial arts and she will kill you if you get in her way reguardless of the side your on.

... i will add af info soon... i need time to think about the bot...

Vanity
11-03-2006, 01:57 PM
AF

AF Name: reaper

Appearance: black and red.... the internal stuff is lime green, huge,.... hmmm i dk how else to explain it...

Arm Weapons (2 plz):carried by the right arm is a Grim Scyth, it has dark powers and is guarded by magic only known to zalera's family and the left arm morfes into what ever weapon she wants it to be.
Back Weapons (2 plz):two large katanas hooked on the back, one white on black. the white one has dark powers and the black one has light powers.

Other Info:sense zalera is a rookie she will not use the af for a while in combat... she will later in the rp

Kyuubi Naruto
11-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Oh,come on now!Is anybody else at all gonna join up with the E.F.O.D?What,is it because ya think Anubis is better?Ah,if that's so,ya need to read posts more.

Either way,can't wait for Jack to get back and get more members for we can seriously start this thing and get it moving.

Edit:BTW,everyone,Jack made me the Co-GM of the RPG.

So,in my eyes,you two:

Duncan:Approved

Evra Von:Not Approved.Its not anything big,you shouldn't be able to 'change your AF's arm into anything you want it to be."Just change that,and to me,you'll be approved.

Vanity
11-04-2006, 08:16 PM
okie then i will edit it
arm weapons: a grim scythe carried by the right hand and the left hand uses the katanas on the back of Reaper.

Seikyu Kiba
11-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Calm down Kyu if you read we each have a balance of E.F.O.D and G.B.F.O.M...well Kinda anyway. Look at the descriptions.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Seikyu,I wasnt really angry or anything,and dont call me Kyy.Instead,Kyuubi,or Naruto,or one of those.

And Evra Von,your approved now.

Seikyu Kiba
11-04-2006, 08:47 PM
alrigthy then your post sounded like you were.

Vanity
11-04-2006, 08:50 PM
thx kyu! ^^ :happy:

Kyuubi Naruto
11-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Im gonna take a guess that you didnt read my post saying not to call me Kyu,did you?XD.

Most people call me Kyuubi,and some Naruto.And your welcome.

Alright everyone,other than sign ups or announce,lets stop posting in this topic caused its considered spam.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I AM BACK!!! and i approve you! now i have to go RP in the RPG

Kyuubi Naruto
11-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Awesome,your back!And a day earlier than you said would be,which is good!

Hey,you might wanna make something....ya know....HAPPEN in the RPG,or if you want me to since im Co-GM,you can tell me to make something happen if your not gonna be on much.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Ok,im sorry for this double post,but I had to make sure that everyone got to know about this character,this is Leo from Z.O.E 1 and 2,Keroku's father.

Name:Leo Stenbuck

Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/183.jpg
(IS IN NO WAY A ROBOT,JUST IN CASE YOU THOUGHT HE WAS)

History:When Leo was much younger,he was the first pilot of target Bravo,A.K.A,Jehuty.When Leo piloted Jehuty was the first time he met Sithis,or Jack,and fought against Anubis.Over the years,Jehuty has had two other pilots other than Leo,including his son.A year ago,he had to leave into another galaxy to help settle a war between to colonies,but has returned to assist in the battle.Leo is known as the greatest of all pilots ever born and still is until this day,and also who had defeated Sithis in the past.

Personality:Kind,slightly short tempered,doesnt enjoy killing without a reason.

AF

AF Name:Albatrose

AF Appearance:(LOOK IN LEO'S PICTURE)

AF Arm Weapon:HAL-X/BLA-X

AF Back Weapons:RKT-X/OVER-X(will be revealed later in RPG,but somewhere along the lines of Jehuty's weapon,just better and without as much consequences)

Seikyu Kiba
11-09-2006, 04:28 PM
New Character Yes a Girl!

Name: Hikari Symphonia

Appearance: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/steroidstacy/Final%20Fantasy/Fran2.jpg

Char Info: Hikari is Unique with her bunny like appearance, she was always picked on by people and always called a freak because of it, but those ears are able to hear conversations going on from 3 planets away, as she grew up she was bullied and left out, but until she met Rath Cry, He always protected her and was always looking out for her, They became close friends and both joined G.B.F.O.M together. She is loyal to her commrades and is normally working in her AF Piolet on Missions, When she isn't she will be with Rath.

Personality: Cheerful and happy she can be a bit of an annoyance but don't make her mad.

Other info: She sometimes flirts with other females

AF

AF Name: Reckless

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/SwordFighter/tallgeese2.jpg

Arm Weapons (2 plz): A large Rifle Gun and a shield

Back Weapons (2 plz): A Giant axe and a Giant Sword

Other Info: It's a robot...I guess

Kyuubi Naruto
11-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Sorry,but we're not accepting anymore characters.The only reason I made Leo is because Jack already knows about him and he also knows that Leo is gonna be important in the RPG since he's Keroku's dad.

Seikyu Kiba
11-09-2006, 06:17 PM
fine

Kyuubi Naruto
11-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Unless Jack says its alright,I'll ask him,if so,then it'll be ok.

Seikyu Kiba
11-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Oh sorry Naruto I didn't mean to sound mad or anything lol I just got done playing FF12 and I found this huge Bird Monster I have been searching for 3 flipping days straight and its hard to kill so I am kind of annoyed lol!

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Approved and yes Naruto we ARE accepting characters

Kyuubi Naruto
11-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Alright,you dont have to read that PM I just sent you,although by time you read this you probably already did.

And Seikyu,its alright,I didnt take it the wrong way.And I was about to accept it myself,but I guess you saved me the time Jack.XD.

But its not good to have to much characters,and this far in the RPG character accepting should have stopped a while ago.And it would be especially hard for any new people to get into the RPG without starting early,but I guess since its Seikyu,and he's already been in this RPG,its alright.

And anyway,the G.B.F.O.M is gonna need all the help with Leo on the E.F.O.D side,you should already know that one Jack.

ThunderBird
11-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Name: Ryan Lomaso

Side: G.B.F.O.M

Appearance: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/Full_Metal_Warrior/thamon.gif

Char Info: He was only ten when he had ran away from home and joined the G.B.F.O.M. There he was trained in using a gun and piloting an AF. He was 14 when he was assigned to kill his father for not joining G.B.F.O.M. He had killed him but the soldiers of E.F.O.D. had taken Agles away, putting it in storage. He was 15 when he hired someone to kill his younger brother, but soon heard his brother had survived, but the guy had killed his mother.

Personality: He does things his own way, and listens to no one except for Sithis. He's never excited or happy about anything except when he's fighting in his AF.

Other info: none

AF

AF Name: Crossfire

Appearance: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/Full_Metal_Warrior/weibintro.jpg

Arm Weapons: Beam cannon x 3 (mounted on left arm) Ochstan Launcher (shoots out both solid rounds and beams)

Back weapons: None

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Approved Thunderbird

Kyuubi Naruto
11-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Listen up everyone,after the current events in the RPG,there will be things happening.
Keroku and Leo will be soon to get an upgrade,and Keroku's Jehuty will look the same(will notify when he gets upgrades)but just to let you know,when they do get upgrades,this is how Leo's new AF will look.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/Jehuty.jpg

Now im going to put this pick in his profile as 2nd Part AF.Stay posted in the RPG to learn when the change in AF's will occur.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-13-2006, 03:21 PM
could we have like a posting limit here? I had to read 4 pages and now I can barely blink! Soo help! plz jack?

Seikyu Kiba
11-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Noo Fullmetal...actually yeah that is a good idea.

Kyuubi Naruto
11-13-2006, 04:59 PM
How 'bout please Naruto,huh?!XD.Alright,here's a thought.How bout a posting limit of 4 a day on weekdays,but 6 on weekends.Sound good Fullmetal?

If Jack doesnt like this,then,it wouldnt be a very good idea because almost all RPGs have posting limits and this one needs a limit MOST DEFINENTLY.

Duncan
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Good Idea Naruto-soma that way kids like me who can't get on much can keep up.

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-14-2006, 03:48 PM
*blushes* srry Naruto meh hard to do anyting and granted I was away for a couple of days but only one that means the RP averages 2 a day which can get anoying but TY and again TY for the help.