PDA

View Full Version : D. Gray-man Anyone heard of it? :)

Sasuke_1346
10-26-2006, 05:18 PM
It's a awesome anime :D If you people like Fullmetal Alchemist, or anything with ghosts and stuff, You HAVE to watch it. It just came out Oct 6 (I think) But so far on Youtube they have 4 episodes, And for manga, they have 5+
Anyway, i just wanted to mention it to everyone, and hope one day this site will have lots of Screen caps of it ^_^

Gjallarhorn
10-26-2006, 05:26 PM
(Death to YouTube.)

I've been reading the manga for a long time now. I just read chapter 95 last night. It is a good series, but it seems very skippy at times, and I often don't understand what is going on because of it. The characters are all interesting, I am a fan of Allen and Rinali. The recent chapters of the exorcists aboard the Noah's Arc has been kind of hard to follow, probably because there is so much happening at one time.

buhbibutterfly
10-26-2006, 10:18 PM
i've seen 3 eps so far, gotta watch ep. 4 later tonight. this is one of the series where i've been meaning to read the manga but haven't had the chance. however after seeing three of the four episodes that's out so far i'll probably be getting the manga to read sometime soon...which means yes i like the series...so far so good ^^

Sasuke_1346
10-30-2006, 06:02 PM
(Death to YouTube.)

I've been reading the manga for a long time now. I just read chapter 95 last night. It is a good series, but it seems very skippy at times, and I often don't understand what is going on because of it. The characters are all interesting, I am a fan of Allen and Rinali. The recent chapters of the exorcists aboard the Noah's Arc has been kind of hard to follow, probably because there is so much happening at one time.

Where'd you read chaper 95?
so far i only have book 1 & 2, getting #3 soon.
But i have read up to book 4 from a website. but thats all they have, where'd you get your chapters?

Myth Aire
10-31-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm watching the anime right and I like it

love_hina_rocks
11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Its sounds good im starting to buy da books;)

shadow Aeris
11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
i have both books 1 and 2 the 3rd one is supos to come out this month but so far i have not seen it but i love the carictors and every one i would recomend reading it if i were you:laugh: :cool:

Sasuke_1346
11-06-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm glad to see i'm not the only person who likes it.
I think about a few weeks ago, i tried to find forums an stuff on D gray man, But nothing came up.
I guess it's not going to be one of those popular Animes :P (A.k.a - InuYasha)

Gjallarhorn
11-06-2006, 07:38 PM
I guess it's not going to be one of those popular Animes :P (A.k.a - InuYasha)Well, the manga is very popular, but there really isn't that much buzz about the anime. It does tend to happen with some series.

harusame
11-29-2006, 08:23 PM
I love D. Gray man (so far) I read a piece of it in SJ magazine

mitmiya
12-01-2006, 07:38 AM
I'm not too far into the manga, but so far it's been quite enjoyable and intriguing. The manga's art is beautiful, the details are just great and the plot is interesting. If you have not started reading it, I strongly recommend it :D

Sasuke_1346
12-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Awh man!! :(
I finally get to the 80th chapter (Around there) And i find out something bad happends.. T.T

WARNING SPOILER!!!

I find out Linali is like, getting burned and such, and her Hair is like, SHORT Now!!!!
Anyone know if she's gonna grow it back or not? Shes WAY more kewl with
long hair!!!

Tenjou T Mai
12-04-2006, 05:29 PM
I've got 8 episodes, It looks good. I haven't been able to DL any others though.

menchia
12-24-2006, 05:55 PM
D.gray-man rules, I've seen two ep. and have volume 1, 2, and 3.

[BlackDeath]
01-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Yes yes good anime, though only seen 15 episodes so far. I do love the intro song by Abingdon School Boys [Innocent Sorrow] and even got my hands on that single. I don't know about the manga but I'll let Xero XIII cover that, seeing as I have moved onto anime more than manga (god forbid!). So far the anime is excelent - visually looks great, that includes animation, characters, scenery. Story, I can't say if it is true to the manga, is kinda shallow and repetative at the moment. Look for Innocence here, look for it there, etc. But hope it gets more interesting and deeper later on. Loved the opening and ending, very fitting.

^_^

WhatIsAUserName
02-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I like the manga a lot, can't really say the same about the anime (but that theme song is great). It does get confusing, at parts. To me, it seems like the Black Order's in an uphill struggle since its Exorcists aren't uber-powerful, but they're faced with millions of Akuma. The strength of the Innocence seems to vary, eg Suman Dark in his wierd form when he was shaped like an enormous torso- it seemed really powerful. On the other hand, Miranda's Innocence doesn't allow her to destroy Akuma, so it's kinda redundant, isn't it?

Favorite character: Definitely the Earl of Millennium. He's pure evil and nothing else.

chappie1989
02-19-2007, 05:36 AM
It is not awesome in my opinion but it is really good. hunter x Hunter is better i think.

Tyki Mick
02-24-2007, 10:18 AM
D.Gray-Man is rad as hell.
I'm like on chapter...92.
Uuuh, I want to read more
but I can't find anymore.
I Don't like the anime however.
I reeealy dislike it, but they
did a good job with Tyki and
Rhode's voices. :3 Everything
else I don't like to much.

And I think they kinda made Skin
look like...her is waaaay outta
control. Like badly. And he isn't
like that in the manga{Except when
he fights, aha}
I've seen up to episode 17 I think.
But I do prefer the manga.

Haibara
02-24-2007, 10:29 AM
I love this show, it is one of the best and has become one of my favorites!!!! Because I love the show I just started reading the manga and I think its even better. I love the scene on the train where Lavi was bored and drew on Allen's face while he slept and braided Kanda's hair, I thought that was hilarious. Also I love the fight scenes.