PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park

Aargain
10-24-2006, 06:42 PM
hey guys. i heard that they (linkin park) is coming out with a new cd. all i have heard is just talk about it. when is the music comming on the radio and cd?

CorvusX
10-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Cool! I dig their sound.

~Oukoku Inmetsu
10-25-2006, 08:49 AM
I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteora but that just about does it. Then, when Jay Z and the band got together i just sort of fell out of them. I like Jay Z and all, but those remixes were quite crap. Rather embarassing even. I do hope they kep't their sound from the elder albums after that screw up they call "Collision Course."

DarkMoonPrince
10-25-2006, 08:52 AM
They're good, They should be out on radio pretty soon. I listen to Z100 and they said in about less than a month.

Alice Lost
12-08-2006, 09:43 AM
I still enjoy listening to the song "Numb" and now they have a new album? Yay! I cant wait... but what is the title? Does anyone know?

Gjallarhorn
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
I still enjoy listening to the song "Numb" and now they have a new album? Yay! I cant wait... but what is the title? Does anyone know?

The new album is out in February. The title hasn't been fully announced, but Chester Bennington has stated the title to be "T______ and T_______". He left if up to everyone else to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, I am a fan to some extent, though I find their songs to be a bit whiny at times. For instance, I'm not that big a fan of "Numb" or "Breaking the Habit" (though the video was insanely awesome), but a ballad like "My December" was very nice.
They, well...mostly Mr. Hahn, do great turntablism works, such as "Cure for the Itch" (as well as the Reanimation mix), and "Session" were fantastic. They could do well with electronic fans if they made an album of songs like that.
My favorite songs are: "Faint", "Don't Stay", "Pushing Me Away", "With You", and "Forgotten".

MoonPrincess24
12-19-2006, 08:00 PM
I think thats awesome when it comes out(the new cd) I'm buying it, I like Linkin Park!!!

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
12-29-2006, 09:07 PM
I love them! <3
My favorite songs are Faint, Forgotten, Breaking the Habit, um...*thinks*
I like a lot of their songs!

I'm happy they are coming out with a new album, it's exciting! ^ ^
Yes I am going crazy right now!

The Wing Man
12-29-2006, 09:29 PM
I am not a fan at all, I don't wanna make anyone mad but these guys are lame.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
12-29-2006, 11:21 PM
I am not a fan at all, I don't wanna make anyone mad but these guys are lame.
Many people think so. So no hard feelings.;):rolleyes: