PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Pairing

Sailor Chibimoon
10-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Yes, we all know that Maron ends up Chiaki at the end of both the anime and manga (well, the people who have watched or read the series anyways...o_O). However, I have always sort of felt that Maron should have ended up with Noin Claude, because afterall they both were in love with each other in their former lives, when she was Joan of Arc and he was one of the leaders or something during the war between England and France in the 1400's. Do you think they should have ended up together again in their pressent forms on earth, even though Noin became a demon, but then turned good again? Do remember that he did DIE saving her at the end of the anime series (I haven't read the rest of the manga yet so I don't know if he does in the manga or not). So what do you think?

PS: Also, I wasn't exactly sure if this topic belonged in the Magical Girls section of this forum, because Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is a magical girl series, but my posting is about a romantic aspect and could also go in the Anime and Manga Romance section of this forum as well. I don't know... kinda seems like an in-betweener.

小美ドクロchan
11-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Yes, KKJ is a magical girl anime. And my favorite one too. ^_^

But NO WAY. No one loves Maron more than Chiaki does. He told her in the manga that if she died he would die too. He'd sacrifice himself in an instant. Noin only gave his life for Maron because the real Jeanne told him to protect her. Noin loves Jeanne, not Maron.

I do not like the way Noin treated Maron at all. Like in the anime he disliked her until Jeanne told him to think of Maron as her and in the manga he claimed to love her but it certainly wasn't for HER, it was for Jeanne. He didn't respect her decisions either and he doesn't care who got hurt in the process to make Maron his, like Chiaki or POOR Zen-kun...;_;

If he doesn't respect Maron's feelings at all but only wants to go after her body, that is lust, not love.

In short, I think Noin's a lustful prick. A sexy prick but still a prick.:rolleyes:
Besides, he has Silk.:p <----manga-only character

Ichigo_30382
12-06-2006, 09:53 PM
I agree