PDA

View Full Version : Trivium

MetalIsEternal
10-18-2006, 04:58 PM
hey Trivium fans come here.btw is the crusade worth buyin?

Tsuna Kadiri
10-18-2006, 07:22 PM
I was surprised when I first started listening to them, they're actually pretty good. I thought that since they were popular, they were just another one of those sell out metal bands, but not really. I think they've got some talent.

I haven't checked out The Crusade yet. I've read some reviews though, alot of them seem to think it's worth buying.

DarkMoonPrince
10-18-2006, 07:23 PM
To me it's actually worth buying, i like it (sort of)

EvoGenesis
10-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Trivium^^ i got Crusade the other day, havent had much chance to listen to it so far, but from what ive heard, id have to say i like Acendancy much better.

Masali
10-20-2006, 10:24 PM
I thought they would suck so bad, but I really REALLY like them. Pull harder on the strings of your martyr is such a tune. I love it. It's just too rockin' for words.

Opinionated
10-20-2006, 10:32 PM
I am a rather large Trivium fan, after one of my friends at my old school got me to listen to Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr and Like Light to the Flies. I bought Ascendancy, and it all went downhill from there. Even made a Trivum flag and fanbutton. No, not kidding.

Now I want The Crusade sooooo bad. But the stores here don't have it.

Akito Kimimaro
10-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm a fan of Trivium.

Thealalas
11-16-2006, 02:48 PM
If u like triviums old stuff like pull harder, like light to flies etc, there new album it pretty poor compared to Ascendancy, most of my m8's said there new album aint worth buying. Only good song ive heard from there new album is ''The Crusade'' witch (thank god) is an instruental so no crappy new mature singin from heafy.

Floating Lily
11-16-2006, 03:01 PM
I love Trivium, I was surprised when I found out the singer has only recently turned 20.
I just don't like his screaming, puts me off one or two of the songs. A little screaming is good here and there, but when you sound like you're scratching the inside of your throat the whole song, noooo. :/
Heard The Crusade is pretty good, read some reviews on it.

Thealalas
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
depends wat u like mate, some ppl dont like the new stuff i like it, its ok i can stand it but i seem to be goin bak to the classics like pull hard, like light to flies and stuff. And people sayin ther gona be the next metallica, wow lot to live up to :D

Floating Lily
11-16-2006, 03:17 PM
What's the new one like Thealalas? Does he scream much? Are there still great guitar solos?

That'll be pretty hard to get equal with Metallica, it's like building a new Rome.

Thealalas
11-16-2006, 03:21 PM
The lyrics are clear in every1 song and most of the riffs/guitar solo's are amazin :D add [email protected] and ill send ya sum :D

Doomblade
11-16-2006, 07:46 PM
I found The Crusade worth listening to but you wont find any super awesome songs like Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation but there are some pretty good songs.

Thealalas
11-17-2006, 08:30 AM
agreed, there classics are on there own album :D

Scarlet Wings
11-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Meh. I was never really impressed with Trivium.

Kurumirina
12-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Trivium is pretty good....the best song from is properly Dying In Your Arms.that song REALLY gave a strong Impact for me in Trivium