PDA

View Full Version : SR-71??? Heard of 'em?

Black Nymph
10-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Talk about a weird band name...SR-71...And you get this from a girl who loves Blink-182 songs.
I keep stumbling upon their songs put on music videos. There's Right Now, and My World, both great songs.
I think they mostly do rock songs, but My World starts out soft and gets louder. (My friend calls them 'medium rock' cause they're half 'n half LoL)
It's not a band I've heard of beofre, so I wanna see how many people know of them.

I find them all on YouTube ^_^

tobeza
10-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I've heard couple of their songs.... They are quite good band actually... My world is their best song I've heard ;)

Black Nymph
10-16-2006, 02:22 PM
At least I'm not the only person on the face of the planet that's heard of them...lol

tobeza
10-16-2006, 02:26 PM
At least I'm not the only person on the face of the planet that's heard of them...lol
Ye.... I thought too that I'm the only one who's heard from them :p

Ωmega
10-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Ive only heard one song from them, which is 'right now'. That song came out in the mid 90's and they disappeared afterwards. I slump them into the 'one hit wonders' group

Black Nymph
10-16-2006, 02:36 PM
you've got a point, I've seen few songs of theirs. I guess I could search for them on iTunes but then I'd have to start up my brother's computer and all manner of junk ^_-

Gjallarhorn
10-16-2006, 04:34 PM
I first heard of them back in 2001, when they had a song called "Tomorrow" released. I really liked that song, but when I heard some of their other music shortly thereafter, I didn't like it. So I really only like that one song by them.

Oh, and just so you know, "SR-71" is the name of the now-retired military spy-jet the SR-71 Blackbird.

saskie
10-16-2006, 04:36 PM
I first heard of them back in 2001, when they had a song called "Tomorrow" released. I really liked that song, but when I heard some of their other music shortly thereafter, I didn't like it. So I really only like that one song by them.

Oh, and just so you know, "SR-71" is the name of the now-retired military spy-jet the SR-71 Blackbird.
Yea... I heard their song "Tomorrow" and it was great. I didn't really like their other songs either. Thanks for letting us know some history =)

Black Nymph
10-16-2006, 04:37 PM
is there any combination of random letters and numbers than ISN'T the name of some jet?? Well, perhaps there is, but on the music board I would guess people could tell the difference...How would you figure that anyway?