PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on FF7: Advent Children

tycel
10-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Just got the chance to see Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. I thought it was okay, but I was kind of lost. Did I miss alot from the game? Plus, I not real into the animation style. Just seem too random, espacially the fighting, it didn't flow well.

Matsumoto
10-16-2006, 12:11 AM
ehhh it was par....

loveheart
10-16-2006, 11:24 PM
well yeah kinda, but it's 5 years after the game plus if you watched the starting it tells you sort of. anyways once you play the game then you'll understand (but it takes a long time to play if you're not into RPGs), just look up the game online. there's also two books on it aswell which help you on understanding the movie more. anyways i think this is in the wrong area but then again i may be wrong >_<

-Batman-
10-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah...I must say, Advent Children is the best Magical Girl anime I have ever seen. Period.

Furubalova
10-17-2006, 05:34 AM
i loveded the movie! ^^ i was kinda lost too at first, but since i read a lot about FF7 before i watched it, i kinda understood most of it. but then i understand something different everytime i watch it.

~Oukoku Inmetsu
10-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Yeah...I must say, Advent Children is the best Magical Girl anime I have ever seen. Period.XD Indeed.

I loved Advent Children. The way they told the story after seven was very well done and i love how they'd throw in random things from the game that after a while of seeing, you go "Hey that's awesome." I loved the animation and i loved the fight scenes as well.. Though it did have quite the sad ending.. Square Enix should release more movies because they seem to have a knack for what they're doing. After the long wait over summer and constant talk about it before it even came out, i have to say it was well worth the wait and chatter.

Moonlight Eve
10-17-2006, 08:36 AM
I really loved this movie, even though I have never played the game. I thought the CG was really good and I listened to the entire movie in it's original format. (not dubbed because that was done horribly..and not subbed because I can understand my own lingo..lol!)

All in all, I give this anime two thumbs way up!

-Kairi-
10-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Advent Children was the best I've seen. I like the story and how it was told. I could watch it a million times. ^_^ Lol. Later.

~Mithrosent~
10-17-2006, 01:21 PM
i loved it! they told it well and it was DEFINATLEY worth the wait. i loved the way it all fit together if you had a little info beforehand ^_^. it was sad tho when kadaj died.....oopsie off track! all in all 9/10

lostboi
10-17-2006, 01:35 PM
i love ff and the movie was ok u have to actually beat ff7 to understand it the whole thing with sephiroth and all

Sailor Chibimoon
10-17-2006, 01:54 PM
How is this related to Magical Girl anime? You're spamming! ;~;

Sailor Chibimoon
10-17-2006, 01:54 PM
(sorry double post)

lucky leprachaun
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
yes, it was awesome and the visualand cg effects were the best ive seen ever.

Fabala
10-18-2006, 01:14 AM
Er, that would be a far cry from being a Magical Girl anime.

Closed.