PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Shinigami (Death Gods)

Blood Assassin
10-09-2006, 10:48 PM
(Narratiors Colors)

Japan....The one country that no one has (Supposidly) Conqured or united till' the late 1800's...History...Got it wrong...one thousand years ago today...In early medival japan...Someone slipped through the governement at the time, and established a tyrant governemntal system...Thus causing the country to split into two...the good..The evil..And those that were obliterated lay in ruins in between..Now nothing except woodcutters, farmers, raiders, and bandits...With the occasionall Mercenary...the leader of this overwhelming tyrany, An Evil man...Named Jiroya Muniko, But he has an english accent..And blond...A rarity...Little did anyone know..He was Michael..Last name unknown..

The last hope for japan, is the Origonall King...His government...Overthrown beneath him...And now...The battle for Medival Japan begins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael sat down on his mat, his legs folded, as he sipped his jinsing tea, his eyes closed calmly, consealing the monster within him...Today..He had exicuted all of the rebelling members of a small rebelling organization groupe his assassins uncovered, and tracted them down. He had been plotting and stratigizing an attack against the "Rebel" Scum, to obliterate them from the face of japan. He already had a batallion of troops, and four Fire work launchers set up in a battle stage. He had brought the idea of using fireworks as missles, and it had proven successful in his last three seiges...

....His plan would attack the east wall, in a small town known for its famous pub, and Nicknamed, "Koshi no bushi si" (Note this is ALL MADE UP) which translated into the Red Whine Maker town. He laughed to himself, as his eyes opened to look at a small child holding a sword his face tearstained, a small smirk spreading on his face. "Hello...Young one...What is your purpose here?"

(Childs Colors)

"Y-you...K-killed...My P-Pa-Parents..." He said his body shaking horribly and eyes dead locked on his opponent, "I-Im going to k-kill you.." He said a small wet spot appearing on the front of his robes.

(OOC: I laughed while I typed that sorry...But this next part won't be so funny.)
"I see...So you think you could take me then?" He said not even glancing at the form in front of him, "Think again.." He drew a small needle from a sheath and threw it at the child, watching it peirce through his undeveloped adams apple, as he snapped his fingers a vibration of wind emmerged from the needles tip which was imbedded into his throat, the emmersions slicing his head cleanly off, as the stunned look on his head hit the floor his body slid down face down. He called for a body clean up as he returned to his tea....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile a young man walked into a bar waring robes of purest white, and carring a sword at his side, kunais on his right leg, and waring a small patch on his left arm, symbolizing that he was an elite ninja. A small sigh parted his lips, as he sat on a stool, he ordered a Flaming Dragon Sake, as the small cup and bottle appeared onto his side, he casually sipped it looking behind him as the door opened, seeing people come in...

(OK...Everyone on the side of good must appear in the bar, anyone who is bad must appear in the blood/urine soakead scene of the slaughter.)

wish_maker
10-10-2006, 11:07 AM
(i don't know if i'm on the side of good or not... but.. i steal from the rich and give to the poor... I'm not sure what color I use... -_-;...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Color of Kotsuma)

Kotsuma, wearing a huge black cloak covering herself, came through the door. "Barman! give me apple cider..." she then sat down and waited for her order. She then turned to see a man in a shining white robe sitting next to her.
Who is that? she thought...

Blood Assassin
10-10-2006, 11:10 AM
The man waring white watched an apparent theif enter the room, and let out a sigh, sipping once more from his glass of Dragon Fire Sake. He let out a soft sigh of annoyance at the womans breath of excitement, and rested his right hand on the hilt of his blade, a reflex he had learned in the recent war, his motto:

Trust No-one, Kill the Obvious, Assassinate the strong.

His blue orbs (A rarity back then.) fell down to his drink, and sipped it once more, hoping the woman woulden't sit next to him.

But to his annoyance she did, and he tryed to block his eyes from drifting to her, as he poured himself another glass of the red liquid.

(Sorry my charichters type is cold hearted to people he doesen't know. >>; )

wish_maker
10-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Kotsuma gulped down the one foot cider jug and slammed her head down on the table. Kotsuma sensed the white robed [monk?] reaching for his sword and she herself scooted her hands towards her huge chunk of metal, the Flaming Claymore...

(oops... i have to leave... class is almost over. Maybe i'll come back next time... )

Blood Assassin
10-10-2006, 11:26 AM
His grip on his hilt eased as she tensed up, and turned smiling, as he lowered his hood, revealing a magnificant handsome ninja (NINJA!!) he bowed his head to her, and looked at her with his sky blue eyes, "I am sorry if I startled you, but I thought you were one of the enemy." He said this with deep sorrow, as he brought the neck of the bottle to meat with his glass pouring himself another cup of Sake, as he sipped it gingerly.

Mitarisorceress12
10-10-2006, 01:00 PM
A young women about 16 walked into the bar , her long red hair swinging as she walked and took a seat at the bar. She saw that other men in the bar turned their heads to see her 'Oh great more unwanted attention' thought Yakumo. Yakumo pulled a small bag of coins from her purple china dress, took a few out and put the rest back into her pocket. "Um..Excuse me may I have two pieces of Melon Bread?" she said in a timid voice to the barkeep. The barkeeper, who was an old man, handed her on a plate too sweet pieces of Melon breas. It was her most favoritest food in the whole world. As she ate her orange eyes swept over the kind of people who were here.

wish_maker
10-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Kotsuma bows acknowledgingly to the white robed [NINJA!] and looks steadily at the door...

Long before the red haired girl had came into the room, Kotsuma had already ran out and ditched on the drinking bill. "I'm not going to pay for that," she thought... :laugh: She climbed up a tree and hid there, watching as loads of people and carts came past her.
"So, who'll be the lucky person to get robbed by the Great Kotsuma?"

Blood Assassin
10-10-2006, 05:00 PM
As the girl ran out of the bar he slipped the pay onto the recept, the bartender cleaned it up instantly, and a timid woman slid into the bar, as she crawled up next to him, he heared her small tiny voice, and laughed. He looked at her admiringly as his charm broke out of his cold warrior heart. "Wow...Your remarkably beautiful..." He said this with an exceeding charm, and a hint of pervertisim. He grinned softly, and looked at her red hair. "I was wondering that mabey you would like to travel with me. i am a wandering ninja in search for a man. He has done great wrong to this country and I am the one who wants to put an end to all of this." He smirked and pulled out a small bag of golden coins, as he placed them in front of her. "Enjoy, Even if you don't come with me, please keep this present."

Opinionated
10-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Mark bent over a corpse and pulled a crossbow bolt out. It was one of his more piercing bolts, with a long triangular iron head, like the kind Roman legionares used on their javelins to penetrate hide sheilds... not than anyone here knew what a legionare was. "Still good." he decided.

There was a bit of movement, and then the patter of feet not too far from him. "Looked like someone faked," He thought as he finished cocking Long Lightning, which was at half-cock, and set the blooded bolt in the slot. Bracing the long contraption against his hip, he pulled the trigger and watched the bolt appear in the runner's spine.

"Fired eighteen bolts, hit nineteen targets. Good day." He thought. Mark was skilled enough that he would think he's wasting ammunition if he fired eighteen bolts and hit seventeen targets. He made his way back to his leader, in the silent creeping pace of an exeprienced sniper. He swung L.L.(Long Lightning) on his back, and gave Michael the look that meant "Now what, boss?"

ThunderBird
10-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Raikashi entered the bar, seating himself at a table near the corner. He ordered a bottle of mead and drank it quietly, looking over at the people in the bar. His gaze fell on a man in robes "Theres something I don't see everyday." he thought as he looked down at the bottle in his hands.

"Well time to go." he muttered as he stood up, the bottle in his hand, finishing off what was left. "Or maybe I'll stay for a few drinks." he muttered walking up to the bartender and ordering four bottle of mead.

Blood Assassin
10-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Michael looked at his old friend mark, and smirked, a small smile appearing on his lips, as the blood began to clean up off of the marble floor. a small breath taking laugh escaped his cold hearted face. "Go to batallion F and tell them to assult the wall. The gates should be weakened on that side. Send half of that batallion to flank gates d and g. We must conqour the town." He said in a now total stern voice. He sighed and stood up walking over to him, as he pulled out a staff. "Here take this with you, it has been imbedded with the actuall breathing spirit of wind. i know you have been waiting for this day comrade." He said in an almost now calm tune.

(Johns Colors alright, John is michaels little brother although no one but michael knows it. and since no one is playing him I will)

John walked down the small streets up towards the castle that his comrades and brother were housed at. Passing a group of slaughtered people, he smiled and began to talk to himself, "Pfft....Mark always gets carried away with his work...I find it amusing watching all the people dead but still...Talk about overboard.." He said drawing his blades as the rebels comrades turned a corner. His blade instantly grew ten times its size and all of that in razor sharp ice. He smirked, and rushed at them, slicing through them as if they were butter. Blood covered his ice blade, as he stood there almost out of breath, gazing down at all of the massacred bodies he had slain. He did a sort of girl giggle as he shouldered his blade, continuing his walk up to his brothers castle......

Mitarisorceress12
10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Yakumo looked over the man who was speaking to her. She just blinked her orange eyes ' Is he talking to me...Maybe if I go with him I'll find out who killed my sensei' she thought . "Hai. I'll travel with you kind sir. Can you tell me what your name is. I'm Yakumo Tsukamoto." she said bowing a low bow to him, since he was older than her.
"I'm a bow woman who is traveling around Japan to find out who killed my sensei." said the red haired woman to him. She scooted the money back to him , shaking her head "Kind sir..I really don't need this, but Arigato." she said.

ThunderBird
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
He finished the third bottle as he went to the last one, finishing the drink in seconds. okay now I can go, he thought as he stood up from the chair, swaying a bit. His vision became a little blury as he bumped into a few tables, making his way to the door. He had bumped into a big bear of a man, making him spill his drink. "I am sorry ma'am, uh sir? Ma'am sir?." he laughed a bit, swaying back and fourth. The man just turned around and punched him right in the face, Raikashi landed on a table, breaking it in half. He stood up, his face wet from the spilled drinks, he combed his hair out of his eyes as he stood up "Okay, there are two things you don't want to do to me, the first thing is to punch me and the second thing is making me mad. Since you did both you'll have to learn the hard way." Sure he was a little drunk but he was still able to think a little clearly.

"Lets take this outside since I don't want to pay the damages and people here are still drinking." The man grinned "Fine with me."The two walked out of the bar and onto the streets. Raikashi had his hands on the hilt of his katana's that were hidden underneath his cloak. The man charged at him who charged back, jumping over the man only seconds before they met. Raikashi landed behind the man, stumbling a bit. The man had turned around and grabbed Raikashi by the neck, holding him up in the air, squeezing his throat. He just had his hands on the man's arms, hitting his wrists so he would drop him but the man just squeezed harder, hoping to squeeze the life out of him. Damn it, if I don't think of something fast I'll die. Rai's eyes grew wide as he just thought of something. He quickly kicked the man in the elbow, hearing a crack as the man yelled in pain, throwing Rai into a tree. He got up, knees bent as he stood in a defense position, his hands on the hilts of his katana's as the man charged at him. Rai charged back, flipping over the man, landing behind him as he spun around, whipping his blade out he held it to the man's throat. "Unless you want to die here and now, leave." Rai put the blade away as he fixed his cloak to hide his blades as he walked into the bar again, taking his seat in the corner of the room.

wish_maker
10-12-2006, 10:59 AM
While the guy with blonde hair striked with brown was fighting a huge burly man, he had thrown the guy at a tree, and it was not just ANY tree that he had thrown the guy at, it was the tree where Kotsuma was hiding in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kotsuma fell, hitting her butt on the hard dirt ground. "Oh god.. I'll have to work on balance..." she thought.
Kotsuma then became angry. "Hey, you! blondie! come back here!" she yelled. As seeming to not have heard her, the guy with blonde hair walked towards the bar.
"COME BACK HERE!!!!"
Kotsuma angrily stomped into the bar. "So, where's that blondie smart moron that knocked me out of the tree???"
Kotsuma hastily took out her sword and it began to flare, fire forming at the tip of the sword...
Everyone in the room turned towards the door and shrieked.
The door being made of wood, the fire from her sword caught on it and the door's frame began to burn...

(:P haha... is it ok if the bar starts burning??? -_-;)

EDIT: oops... sorry... -_-;

Blood Assassin
10-12-2006, 11:14 AM
(Yes but edit the cuss word out before this RPG gets closed.)
The man would hear the ruccus go on outside, and come out to see what had happened, before he knew it he was under a burning doorway, and his cloak had cought on flame. He removed it quickly, and threw it to the floor, rushing outside. As he stood there gasping for breath, both swords were now revealed, as well as the massive Royal Familly symbol that only the emperors sons bore. Which gave it away. He also wore baggy cargo pants (Back then known as Ninja Pants.) as he turned he saw the same thief that was in the bar, and his mouth droped. Awww...Damnnit all to hell...She saw my symbol...

Nespa
10-12-2006, 01:27 PM
babs entered the bar, she knew some of the ninja's would be here "or atlist kotsuma"" she thought giggeling. She pulled her hood lower at her age she wasent even allowed to be in a bar but she had to let someone know her mission was succesfull but that she lost her fellow nin in the process...again. she sighs being only 13 babs wasent completly getting in the frontlines most of her missions consisted of playing a sad girl that lost her mother and then be taken home by the victim only to be killed or get something stole. She saw rai and walked to him and tapped him on the shouder after following him back to the corner.

Mitarisorceress12
10-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Yakumo gasped as the man 's cloak lit up in a blaze of flames. She rushed outside to his side, looking concerned "Um..Ano Are you okay Sir."she said in her timid voice. A strand of red hair fell over her eye then she brushed it back quickly. "Oh my..." she said gasping at the sight of the emblem on his clothes. ' I've been in the presence of royalty and didn't even notice it.' thought Yakumo.

wish_maker
10-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Kotsuma laughed.

"Hmm... It's that ninja-dude... Wow... i wonder how much i'll get for turning him in.... bwahahah!!!" she thought.

When Kotsuma saw the red haired lady approaching him, she stepped back and ran out.

(sorry i had to write so short.. my computer time is OUT... -_-; )

ThunderBird
10-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Rai gave a sideways glance at the girl that had tapped him on the shoulder. He was about to say something when he saw the doorway catch on fire. Thats not good, wouldn't the fire spread? He thought as he stood up, walking past the girl as he stood infront of the doorway. He drew out both his katanas, slicing through the wood of the doorway as the peices of the doorway that was on fire fell to the floor. He quickly snuffed them by stomping on the wood. He put away his blades, walking back to the girl he asked "You wanted something?"

Nespa
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
babs pulled her hood low enough to show her face "i just wanted to inform you my mission was sucess, but my guiding nin died..again"she pulled the hood back "freaking idiot didn't take me serious when i yelled that he should duck "she shurgs

wish_maker
10-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Kotsuma had ran at least one mile away from the bar when she realized that the bar might have been burned down and that the people inside would've had lost all their money in the fire. She hurried back to the bar and saw that it was still standing. She circled the bar twice then exasperatedly gave up and sat on a hill over-looking the bar.

At that moment, Kotsuma's stomach began to grumble.

"AGH~!When will I ever get to eat again? Did the barkeeper remember my face? maybe I should go and begg for food?" she stood up, hesitated, then sat down again. "No! I will not act like a beggar! I am the GREAT KOTSUMA!" she shouted.
"Hmm... now that I think about it, when I was sitting on the tree, I got a view of a some-what 'storage' area-like part of the bar..." Kotsuma muttered to herself. She got off her behind and glided over to the bar...

Opinionated
10-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Mark nodded, and slipped the staff through the straps that usually held L.L. He turned and made his way to the leader of batallion F. "Split your battalion into fourths. Two of them will attack the wall. Send the other two parts to flank and attack gates D and G. Now." He ordered, and watched the leader order his troops.

Mark noticed the T-Bolts, his personal crossbow squad waiting with F battalion, and made a short bircall. Immediately, the T-Bolts ran to the wall and dropped behind cover just inside their effective range. Mark followed them, and began to cock L.L. He nodded to his troops, and they rolled over to set their sites on the wall. In a second, twenty wall guards dropped dead with crossbow bolts in their chests.

ThunderBird
10-15-2006, 05:57 AM
He took out a small pouch from underneath the cloak, throwing it infront of the girl, spilling coins. "There you go, now go an celebrate or something." he told her, taking out a hat from under his cloak as he put it on to hide his eyes not that his hair didn't already do that.

Nespa
10-15-2006, 08:41 AM
babs looked at the money and then at rai "keep it, i ain't no charity case hunny" snorting in disgust she left the bar and walked near the wall knowing a comfortbale tree there. she blinked when a dead guard dropped at her feet. "what that" she jumped backwards when another fell and looked up.

None of the above
10-17-2006, 08:09 AM
There was the Nagaremono. He looked down the wall and saw a little girl wearing a kimono. She was really terified at the look of the corpse.
'Are you hurt?'
No answer just a weired look.
'We are under attack. Go and find some shelter!'
He ran to the centre of the fortress to get some more equipment like arrows, although he prefeared his sword.

Nespa
10-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Babs blinked as the strange guy told her to find shelter "shelter seeking, no way" she pulled her sword out as three enemies landed near her "i was trained for this" she smirked as she killed the three with slight ease and attacked others that landed near unaware of the pair of eyes that watched her moves.

wish_maker
10-17-2006, 10:22 AM
kotsuma looked down from the roof.
"Uiruru? Whoa... it can't be! Why would he be here?"
Kotsuma looked down the roof and saw Uiruru glance up. Kotsuma stepped back and ran down the roof to the other side. Kotsuma heard someone behind her and turned around...

None of the above
10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
On the way to the equipment storage, Uiruru glanced up at the roof. He felt a strange sensation.... As if he was observed by someone.
Surprise: someone he knew starred at him down. It's Kotsuma! 'Never thaught I will see her again!
She's still fighting? What should have happened with her comrad bandits?'
From there he shot his last arrow to one of Kotsuma's enemies. The unlucky one fell down.
Kotsuma, after taking down the other two, looks at Uiruru intensively.
No word was spoken.
The time seemed to stop.
In the end Nagaremono had to redirect his attention to the heart of the battle.
'We shall meet again, Kotsuma!' was he shouting.

Blood Assassin
10-17-2006, 11:04 AM
((This is Johns new text))

John rhode into battle along Side Mark, as he drew his lance, The Golden dragon, and unmounted his steed, walking over to the wall, he placed his golden lance upon it, calling fourth his element...Earth, which transformed his spear into a giant hammer, sucking up more then all of the wall, creating a massive hole, in which all of the men began to flood through it, a small smirk upon his face, as his body began to cover itself with the earth bellow himself, creating a giant creator, as he began to advance into the building himself, getting covered in arrows blindly shot from the guards, he turned around with a small smile upon his face, as he raised his Golden Dragon, ((Now Called G.D.)) And brough the earth crushing upon the wall guards, blood splashing over the battlefield, "It has begun," He stated smirking, as he turned and walked in.....

The ninja turned and to his horror saw two hundred warriors flood through the walls, He would call upon his own element, Shadow Fire, which surrounded him rather quickly, as he began to conjour up massive fire balls, launching them up at the approaching mini army, scorching a little less then half of them, as a small smile spread on his face, drawing his two blades which turned into 9ft blades of fire, as he began to slice through the incoming warriors, as if it was a hot Knife through butter. Which actually was an accurate imitation of what he was doing. The blades literally melting through their bodies without any flaw...

wish_maker
10-17-2006, 11:22 AM
As Uiruru left, Kotsuma stared off into the distance. An army was forming... What has the world come to? she wondered. I don't care. I guess it is fight or die. Something should result in all of this.

Kotsuma jumped down and set up a small vendor. On one sign next to her, it read, "Mercenary for hire."
On another, there was the sign "Payment is in FOOD."
SO, who'll hire me? she sat there, grinning as people rushed past her...

Nespa
10-17-2006, 11:27 AM
babs was cutting her way through the enemies and tryed to see if someone else of her group was fighting. But everytime she saw a opening a dozen of enemies took the place of there friend "what are you people? coakroaches or something?!" she jumped back and moved her hand in a seal änd slammed her hands against the ground "earth absorbtion!" several of the enemies were pulled down and a couple managed to get away in time. she looked towards mark and john panting lightly muttering "stupid kostuma and her unwilling me to let me fight real battles" she looked around as a cirkel was forming around her.

wish_maker
10-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Kotsuma spotted Babs but stood her ground. If she wants to survive, she'll have to learn how to do it by herself. This earth is a cruel and dangerous world... Bwahahha! It was good of me to not have let her fight, but it'll be fun to see what she'll do.

Blood Assassin
10-17-2006, 11:33 AM
John saw someone with the powers of earth and walked towards her, pulling up his soldiers from the ground so that they were completely ok and unsufficated. He smiled at her, and ordered them to go raid some houses, or kill someone else, This girl was his. He raised his hammer and slamed it into the ground sending spikes of solid stone hurtling towards her, as he smirked, he twirled releasing his controll of the stone around his spear, leaunching fourth onto her, a gaint boulder of earth. He smiled and rushed her, the earth on the floor regathering upon his spear.

((G2g Class is over, SO NO ONE MAY POST!! At least not till I get back.))

Nespa
10-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Babs panted and eyes the cirkel they didn't attack but started to converse "she is pretty "one said on her right. One on her left chuckled "maybe we should capture her her and give her to one of the hig ranked once"one in front was smart "don't undestamate her".. suddenly john apeared and babs knew she was over her head when he told the other to leave. when he came at her with the earth boulder she quickly raised a wall that just barely stood against it. she panted and gritted her teeth this wasent her style but death didn't sound pretty to her either. She dropped her sword and sat on her knee's "i surrender"she coughed.

Blood Assassin
10-17-2006, 04:50 PM
John walked over to her, and moved his lance above her head, the stone falling apart to sand and falling down upon her as his eyes glared at her with a burning fire, that of which killed by itself, "And why should I spare your life." ((Sorry for shortness))

Nespa
10-17-2006, 05:10 PM
babs whimpered 'thanks alot kotsuma' "please i am just 13, they only use me for stupid missions"she looks at him "i can be helpful, teach me or something"she licked her lips "i can seduce enemies, i can get rare scrolls"she pulled a scroll from the inside and layed it before his feet "it's from the heaveyst guarded mainhouse house of a eastern lord, it has forbidden fire techniqes"she looks at the floor "i acted like a kid that lost her mum, they took me home, i stole the scroll and got out of there....with only losing my guidince nin"she grimaced at the thought of th guy that was with her. she looks at him "i wil obey no matter what" she shivers, she disgusted herself but she needed to survive "i can steal more from diffrent place"she smiles frightend as she let the cloak drop revealing the feminen kimono and the bloodrd obi.

Blood Assassin
10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
John looked at her with a dirty look, raising his hand four inches thick of solid steel raised up from the earth covering the scroll, before sucking itself down deep into the earth. "Thank you for your kind donation, but I will kill you now," He said smirking, as the sand that was around her was reabsorbed into his staff bringing back the hammer, as he glared at her, he rose his hammer above his head....

The ninja would lauch a ball of fire from his hand heading towards John, as the ball of flame collided with the stone part of the staff, exploding into a thousand peices of ash, as he rushed john with all of his might, his body erupting in a marvelous blue flame...

Nespa
10-17-2006, 05:19 PM
In the confusion babs slammed the earth trying to retrievedthe scroll but failed and rolled backwards. she looked at the other nin and ran away so she would be out of the way. climbing a tree she watched over the battlefield it was unclear to her who to kill and who to let live. she looked towards the nin that saved her.

ThunderBird
10-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Rai Just ran to the wall to see a mini army coming through. Guess It's time for me to help, he thought as he drew his katanas. He jumped in the air, spinning sideways as he summoned the element of wind around one of his katanas as he sent a blast of wind, killing six soldiers at once. He landed softly, panting a little, I guess I should save my energy, he thought as he blocked an attack with his left katana, driving the other blade through the man as he spunaround to slice off another's head.

He was soon being over powered by the number of men attacking him. He blocked, ducked, parried. He riposted, stabbing a man through the chest as tw men, opposite of one another both attempted to stab him only to stab themselves as he ducked. A man came up from behind, slicing through the cloak but to hit the hidden bastard sword on his back. He just continued on with the battle as one of his katana's was engulfed in flames as he attacked the men, killing two at a time as he turned to find the one who attacked from behind. "Cowardice to attack from behind, for that you shall die." he crossed his two blades as wind swirled around the two blades, mixing with the fire as spun around, sending a blast of wind and fire around him. He fell to one knee as he panted from the energy used. he put his blades away, taking out the two-handed sword from his back.

Alias-Revolution
10-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Hector Belsize, an Englishman in a long tan overcoat, walked out of a local pub after hearing a loud wind outside. Thinking it was just the weather, he began to tie his overcoat tight and looked around.

He saw a tired man to his right about to get, as far as he knew, ambushed. Untieing his half tied knot, he began a rapid dash toward the man and his group of "friends". Barely drawing his katana, he leaped upward and drew it just above the group of people. He then, in an instant just as he landed, threw his katana at the men, and began a fist melee on another. The katana had gone through the chests of two men and had stuck in a barrel of molasses by a local inn.

While beating one of the men in the face like a modern day speedbag, he was attacked from behind. Two soldiers had grabbed onto his neck and brought him down. After a bit of a struggle he was able to deliver a kick into the groin of one soldier and elbow the other in the gut to knock the wind out of him. However, as soon as he got up, he was tackled by yet two more. Struggling on the ground, he was gasping for breath, as the soldier had his arm locked around his neck. His only hope was in the people he had come to assist. He didn't want their help, but at the time, he kind of needed it.

Blood Assassin
10-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Nespa: Edited, Edit your post so that you didn't get the Scroll. o.o;;

The man chuckled as she attempted to summon the scroll out of the ground, and lifted his hand up, summoning a pillar which rammed towards her stoumach at a rapid pace, but missed as she rolled out of the way. His hammer aimed at the man who was fighting his soldiers like if he was a mercenary. He launched the earth that was wrapped around his spear, towards the sword dancer, as he turned his attention back to her, hearing the thud of his earth hitting flesh, assuming that it had hit his opponent, he placed the spear on the blank ground creating another hammer of earth, noticing that Babs was gone, he looked up to see a man standing and watching him...((Edited))

ThunderBird
10-18-2006, 05:17 AM
He sliced through one soldier, spinng around to duck as he felt the wind of a blade pass over him as he drove his sword into the man. He blocked an attack as he swirled around his sword, making his opponent do the same motion as the soldier lost his grip on his sword. He spun around, his sword slicing through the waist of the soldier as if it was paper. He then saw the girl from earlier, she was on her knees as a spear rested on her shoulder as John stood over her.He dug his sword into the ground as he pulled out the two katana. One of the katanas was instntly engulfed in fire as wind swirled around the other. He sent a blast of wind out to the man as it killed the soldiers in the path. Rai ran as fast as he can, determined to be right behind the blast right after it hit the desired opponent.

None of the above
10-18-2006, 06:58 AM
Uiruru didn't interfear in the battle. He had rules to obey imposed by his master: to act just when it's necessary.
Seeing John draining all the life of babs, the girl he saw earlier near the wall, whom he told to find shelter, he got mad. Interfearing in the battle, he got hit by John.
But he wasn't about to give up because of this.
'I don't see another way out of this. Else the samurais and ninjas will all be killed.'
He draw out the sword, his most precious possession, from the sheath.
The blade started to glow and disolve itself into a little taifun, which grew and grew and grew.
Doing this he saw Rai attacking the evil white man named John.
Shouting to Rai: 'Fellow don't do this! You gonna die if you're challenging him!'
To late... the blast hit the soldiers, and swirled around babs, who was not moving.
John didn't have a scratch.
'Come on! I challenge YOU!'
The taifun was still growing. He waited just for the proper moment to realease its energy!

OOC: ok, Drunken FullMetal I have reedited this post so that you should be satisfied with its content. Still learning. When I joined the RPG I thaught that the best thing at this is that a player can influence another during the action. I think I went to far. My apologies...

Blood Assassin
10-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Hawkatex....I must warn you NEVER TAKE CONTROLL OF MY CHARICHTER AGAIN. Or I will have to remove you from the RP
The man Cackled at the man who interrfeared, his entire body getting covered by around two inches of granet armour, he gently lifted his left hand and a pillar of earth lifted him up to look at his opponent, a small smirk spread across his face, as he lifted his lance to his opponent and began to charge it, his staff gathering in mass with more surrounding earth, preparing to launch a massive boulder at the man.

wish_maker
10-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Kotsuma sat there, staring dumbly at what was going on in front of her. She realized long ago that Babs was a coward, but she never knew that Babs would actually betray them. When I find that girl, I'll teach her a lesson... Kotsuma frowned and slammed her hands on the mini-table.

"How come I don't have any customers??!! I'm getting sick and tired! Gah!" She made a choking noise. Some dirt from the fight had flew into her mouth and lodged itself at the tip of her throat. "No! I can't choke to DEATH! This is not what should happen to the Great Kotsuma!!!" Even though she hated water, she had to use it to cleanse her throat. Kotsuma ran over to the well beside the bar and began pulling the pail up. While she was doing that, someone came from behind her and knocked her to the ground, the water pail slammed back down and Kotsuma realized that the well was empty. All other noises became distanced and faraway the only sound she heard was of the loud echo of the pail dropping to the ground. That was all she heard before she closed her eyes...

Nespa
10-19-2006, 10:25 AM
ooc: edited teh post.

babs looked at the fight around her 'i am out of here 'she thought. as she hopped out of the tree and made mad dash for the wall and pressed her back against the wall. Looking towards kotsuma for a minute she shrugs and disspears through a hole in wall and ran into teh forest behind it.

Blood Assassin
10-19-2006, 10:45 AM
The man stopped as he saw a women collapse, unlike the rest of him, he wouldn't hurt a woman, (Especially one as beautiful as her.) So like the poet he was he fell in love on spot, and jumped down summoning a rock bed for her, as he picked her up, and disappeared into the earth, taking her and the earth scroll with him, reappearing some ten miles away, calling his side of the army back.

He would lay her down summoning a bed, as he gentally gave her mouth to mouth, hoping to revive her. After that he realized somthing stupid, She was joking on earth, HIS element. He waved his hand over her face, gentally pulling out the dirt that was lodged in her throat.

wish_maker
10-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Kotsuma gasped. What happened? she thought. I remeber trying to get water, and then I don't remember anything else.
As her eyes adjusted, she looked around her, and noticed that she was in a weird place where she had never been before. She then looked at herself and realized that her cloak was gone.
She turned and saw a man sitting across from her. Surprised, she jumped up and was about to grab her sword when she realized that it must have dropped when she fell by the well.
The man had hair the color of a dirty blond, and sapphire blue eyes. As Kotsuma looked at his eyes, she felt a chill run through her.
"WHo are you?" She asked.

Blood Assassin
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
((Last post till five O'clock my time.))

The man looked up at her, and smiled, "My name is Kagai Ishimatai, But my real name is John O'Mally." He said softly, his eyes meeting with hers, as they melted to reveal a side of which no one has seen, His kind side, he placed his hand to the ground, and watched as it sunk in, his hand reappearing ten miles away where she fell, and grabbing her blade. He pulled it down and pulled his hand out of the earth with her sword, "Here you go...." He said holding out the blade. "If you want to kill me now is the time to do it...."

Nespa
10-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Babs moved through the forest, the darkness and the dark cloak she had almost made her invisable. She turned back to the city in the distance for a moment and sighs, knowing she was alone again. she nibbled her lower lip she could take the risk and face punishment of kotsuma and try to explain she wanted to lure the guy in a fake safety feeling but she shook the idea off her right away. She turned around "like that drunk could care anyway"she mutters as she moved deeper in the forest.

Alias-Revolution
10-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Still struggling to break free of the soldiers grasp, Belsize delivered a sharp push into a pressure point in the man's hand. He jerked the soldier off, stood up, dusted off, and sheathed his Katana. No more soldiers were going to attack him for a while. He had noticed a loud *thud* over by a shop.

Hector Belsize was a cop, and felt that investigating the broken pail he found at the bottom ot the well was important. Somone had obviously dropped it from a high place. Perhaps they were getting a drink and got attacked? No. The well was dry. Everyone was too busy. In a low, stern, silent voice that seemed to resonate throughout the area, he thought aloud. "Hmm... no water on the ground either. He or she was... dragged."

Belsize began to charge in the direction of the tracks, when two soldiers jumped out in front of him. They both shouted simultaneously "Lord Ishimatai will not be disturbed by the likes of you!" Belsize sneared and reached for his katana. "We'll see about this 'Lord Ishimatai'. I reccomend you two gentlemen step aside, posthaste." His grip tightened on his katana when the two soldiers shouted that they would not budge. "Well then... This is where we say our goodbyes, old chaps."

Alias-Revolution
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM
(Apologies again. My cpu is having problems.)

Kuriyu
10-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Kuriyu watched as the whole sceen happened before her. That one girl who keeps shouting "The Great Kotsuma" every 5-10 minutes was choking and some random man pushed her down. Amused, she was going to help her when another man, from what she could tell maybe a soldier, came and helped her before Kuriyu could get to her first.
'What the hell...' She muttered, aren't they enemies? She shook her head and jumped out of the old tree and began slowly near them.

Blood Assassin
10-20-2006, 10:12 PM
(OOC: Kuriyu John and her are actually in a small house ten miles away now. o.o;))

The white ninja known only as Lord Ishimatai would stand up, and dust himself off, letting out a sigh, as he looked at his burned gloves. He would take off his gloves, and toss them aside, as he walked over to the man who was arguing with his soldiers. Telling them to back down, they nodded, and moved away, bowing deeply to him, as his eyes locked with the english mans. "You are not from here....Are you of the enemie?" He asked curiously sheathing his own blade, as his eyes locked with the mans. Curious to find out weather or not this man was of the english terrorists that plagued this countryside. His gaze did not faulter from the mans, as he snapped his fingers at the guard. "Go prepare this man a room at my Temple, Also, Go tell Commander Shiroku and General Zeing to order there men to clean this mess up. Before the bodies begin to rott," Without arguing the soldiers nodded and turned rushing off. "Please lets walk and talk, I will not harm you if you are of not the enemie."

Alias-Revolution
10-20-2006, 10:17 PM
"Exactly who is the enemy to you?" asked Belsize as he began to walk with the man. Belsize sheathed his katana and a gleam from a symbol on it's hilt reflecting the sun caught the man's eye.

Blood Assassin
10-20-2006, 10:23 PM
The man would walk alongside the english man, as he realized that the man was waring a police badge. Blushing from emberassment, he sighed, and returned his gaze back up to the road ahead. "So I see you are of the good side. Well, all I know is that the Invaders have been raising through the ranks for more then five years, now he is emperor of more then half of japan, we are the last resistance, and now the english step in? Well its a little to late." He said harshly, yet at the same time formally and politely. He sighed, and gazed at the man with a soft silence, "By the way, what did make the english get involved?" He said in a rather annoyed tone, cracking from his formalities.

Alias-Revolution
10-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Belsize looked up the road as well. He did not think this would go over well, but the last thing he wanted to do was lie to his first possible ally in five years. "England is not involved. I am. I followed a bunch of english folk over the border when I heard a lead that they were up to something treacherous. After seeing what I have, I beleive I may be right."

Belsize continued to explain what he had done over the past five years to stay undercover and keep his training up at the same time. He had a friend in Japan up north who was a master of disguise. He had looked like a normal japanese cop untill about a year ago when he was able to convince the forces that he was not a terrorist. "My vacation was supposed to last a week. I'm not sure if I've taken a week off yet. I'm also not too sure that the london brigade will let me re-join if I ever do finish up here." Belsize chuckled just a bit.

Kuriyu
10-21-2006, 12:19 AM
((Ooh really...o.o must have accidentally skipped that part...opps. Uhh.. i'll fixe that in this post.))

Kuriyu walked near the small house and then circled it. Nothing seemed to abnormal. Just an average house, with a average yard in ..no where. She frowned. Nothing to exciting happening, might as well join the on-going blood lust before those dim-witted soldiers all died in the event of there own mishap. The lavender orb girl began to make her way back to the battlefeild.

Nespa
10-21-2006, 04:44 AM
babs was hungry, she had been walking al night and from what she could see through tree tops morning was coming already at the forest edge, she hopped on a branch and looked at the country side. she was glad she had grabbed her cloak during her roll the morning could be chilly. She scanned the country side and saw a mansion in the distance. she suspected if she would walk fast she could reach it by midday. she smirked and hops down and started walking.

ThunderBird
10-21-2006, 07:20 AM
Rai had walked into an inn, he rented out a room for the night to rest. He entered his room, closing the door behind him as he placed his katanas and sword, propped up against the wall. He took of the ripped cloak, placing it on the bed as he took off his shirt to reveal numerous scars. Memories came back to him as he remembered hs training. He found a gash on his ribs as he touch around it, wincing at the pain, How did I not feel this pain?, he thought to himself as he took out bdandages from a pack he carried as he slowly wrapped it around his ribs, tying it off at the end. He put on his shirt as he laid back on the bed. He looked up at the ceiling as he slowly closed his eyes as he soon fell asleep.

Nespa
10-21-2006, 08:10 AM
babs stopped ona high hill a few meters from the mansion 'clearly not a friendly person who lives there'the place was simply crawling with guards and non looked to friendly. But she needed food, she moved her hands in a seal "ground travel jutü" she was absorbed by the grounded and poked her head up in a slightly open tree base in the courtyard. she looked around and registered the guards walking time, her nose already told her where the kitchen was. When the guards just passed she crawed out of her hiding place and sneaked to the kitchen, poking her head around the open door.

when she was sure noone was inside she slipped in and grabbed a couple of apples and some other fruits. she looked up when she heard voices and footsteps coming her and hid under the table.

Blood Assassin
10-21-2006, 09:11 AM
"Oh, I see...So your the only one here...Damned english cowards," He murmered loathing the english like he always had since five years ago. When the english scum killed two of his little brothers, leaving only three to remain. "Your coward of a country england, has left us here to dry out. I lost two brothers to those Insane Hellraisers, and millions more were killed during there take over. And you think that just by coming over here by yourself will make it all better? Im sorry, but unless you have some big plan up your sleeve I don't think this will work." He stated, glaring at the man softly, before turning and skulking off ahead of him.

Nespa
10-21-2006, 09:22 AM
babs covert her mouth to soften her breathing as someone which was aparantly the cook came in and walked to the other door "so i said to him, thats not the way to make english breakfast" babs kept silent as she heard another "he can be so stupid sometimes" she heard the door close and be locked " anyway he was very..". Babs let go of her mouth and crawled from under the table after the people left, she checked the door hoping it was locked with bolts but it was with a key instead. "darnet" she muttered and looked to the other door. She moved through it and entered the house, she looked around as she ocasionaly hid from guards by hiding behind strange armors. at some point she came to a hallway where alot of paintings hung and just one door was. hearing guards she made a run for the room and entered. she rested her back against as she heard the guards speak "one of the servants saw someone sneaking in the courtyard, we must keep our eyes open the captain is already warning the lord" babs eyes widend.

wish_maker
10-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Kotsuma looked at the sword then looked at Kagai Ishimatai. She slowly lifted her hands towards the Flame Claymore, and was about to grab it when the door to the room opened...

Alias-Revolution
10-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Belsize was not offended, nor moved at all by what the man said. "England is somwhat of a coward country for staying out of it, but not all the english are like that. I don't have any 'big plan' and I realize that I am merely one man. However..."

Belsize closed his eyes and almost seemed to change the subject. "I am sorry for your losses, but putting all the blame on one man or country will not fix things. What will is bringing these terrorists to justice."

Belsize took one more look at his badge. Engraved in it, as he had asked the goldsmith to do, was the quote "United we stand, divided we fall." He took a deep breath and made his point. "Sir, I came to Japan knowing that alone I could accomplish nothing. I have been searching for underground movements. All the movements I have seen were a bunch of radical talkers shuffling ideas about. If I do happen to find a movement that seems to know that action speaks louder than spoken word, I will do my best to aide them in their quest to bring these fools to justice. I am not here for England, nor for Japan. I am here for myself. I am here for the personal satisfaction of having a hand in bringing the biggest terrorists asia has ever seen to justice. I am here for one reason above all others. That reason: I have sworn my life to upholding the law wherever, whenever, however."

Belsize stopped in his tracks and ceased to follow the man.

"Unless you know of or are part of such a movement... then I have no reason to follow you further and must be on my way." Belsize sharply pivoted on his left foot and made a quick about face.

Blood Assassin
10-21-2006, 11:48 PM
He listened, and laughed, as the man finished, "Actually, Me, And the rest of my living familly are dedicated to rid japan of these evil devils. I have two of my brothers serching, and setting up outposts within there territory. I also have a few of my own men, surrounding the immediate area." He said rather calmly as he let out a sigh, turning, he walked up towards his manor.

Alias-Revolution
10-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Belsize stopped and looked back toward the town where people were removing dead bodies and repairing broken walls and other things.

"I will offer my help. You may take it if you wish. If not, just say so, and I'll be off."

Belsize stood perfectly still as the wind swirled around him, waving his coat in the breeze. His hat blew off, but he quickly snapped his arm to a ninety degree angle and caught it. His hair blew in the wind as well as if in a natural wave.

"Give me your answer, and I will act in accordance."

Kuriyu
10-22-2006, 12:38 AM
She grimmed, nothing. Abosuletely nothing. All the stupid soldiers are now on the floor, dead, with the rotten flesh stinking up the air. Waving her handinfornt of her face, she took out a face mask and covered her mouth and nose. Kuriyu walked onto where the girl, Kotsuma, had lass fallen. She found the bucket the girl had dropped and began to collect the soldiers blood and heart strings.
'This will make an excellent scent.' She metally grinned. Getting up, she noticed the bit of blood lefted on her finger and licked it off. She headed to a near by inn, covering the bucket so tightly with her clock, it cut off the scent of the blood in it.
"I'd like a room for one please." She said polity to the woman at the front desk who handed her a key as Kuriyu tossed a small bag of gold at the table. Taking the key, she jogged up the stairs and opened to door to room 6. She shut it as her lavender orbs searched the room then dropped to the floor and unraveled the bucket from her clock, which now smells strongly like dried blood.
"Oh dear...this is gonna take some time to wash.."

ThunderBird
10-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Rai got up as he got off the bed, grabbing the edges of it as he turned it around, flipping it over so the legs were faced upwards. He placed his right hand on the top of the metal leg as he jumped up, his right hand balancing him in the air. He did this each day to strengthen his arms. Five minutes has passed and in that five minutes blood had trickled down the leg. The bed hadn't flipped over for he put a statue he found in the room on each leg. He dropped to the flooor, making a banging noise as he looked at his hand, a cut was seeable on his hand as blood started to drip on the floor. He cleaned up the cut in the bathroom, watching the blood go down the drain as he wrapped a cloth around his hand. He did the same thing with his left arm, doing this for ten minutes before washing it then bandaging his hand. He took out his cloves, putting them on as he grabbed his cloak.

Natu Utan
10-22-2006, 06:16 PM
-Natu was walking towards John, with slow short strides. His body, was surrounded by a bright shield of ice. This ice, so bright if looked into directly during the day could potentially blind someon. As he continued the rest of the short walk towards John and the girl that he was leaving over, the ice started to evaporate into the air. Starting with his foreheard. Natu's arms were swinging 6 inches infront of him and 12 inches behind him. A march you could say that they used in the Marines. The rest of John's army was marching behind him. Natu, had no wounds upon his body from the barrage they made upon the city. Once he was within 5 feet of John, Natu's right leg fell forward to the ground as his right just bended down a bit. Natu leaned his head forward towards John as his lips slightly parted to say. "Master John. We have returned." After these simple words were said, Natu arose from that position, and stood at his full height. He stood at 6 foot exactly. Natu glared at John with a puzzled yet concerned look upon his face. He stood their silently for a few seconds, staitionary. As the wind blew his long green hair around him.

Natu, soon opened his mouth widly. "John, why did you call a retreat like that?! We could of overtaken the town just then. Was something wrong? Did you get injured?" Natu said with a slight anger tone in his voice. After relizing the tone he said this in, he took a step back. He knew that he cockyness had gotten to him again. He was not to sure if they would of been able to take over the town. But his hunger to kill was not satisfied. He stood up straight, at attention waiting John's reply.-

Erikai
10-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Rachel was running out-side with a black bag on her back and a kunai in her right hand. A man on a horse with steal armor on was riding after Rachel. He rode up closer to her and closer so fast, like an irregular heart beat. Rachel ran faster, and faster running out of breath. Rachel spotted a wide tree and ran behind it, using her kunai to climb it quickly, she clung on to a branch and stayed quiet. The man turned the horse around the tree and stopped. Looking around he went in circles around the tree then stopped right under Rachel. Rachel, sweating a great amount of liquid, almost gave her-self away when a sweat drop rolled from off her face. Rachel's eyes widened and she quickly held out her hand to catch the drop-let and pulled her hand to her-self. The man's eyes narrowed and he gave the horse a pat on it's behind and her horse galloped away at full speed. Rachel sighed and used her kunai to slide her-self safely down the tree. She plopped down on her butt and began to breath hard reaching into her bag and pulling out a handkerchief. She used the white silk handkerchief to wipe her sweat-covered face while saying; "I really need a bath now."

wish_maker
10-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Kotsuma pushed the so-called "John" away from her and grabbed her Claymore. "So, one of the enemy... What am I doing here? Am I a prisoner?" She glared at John and then turned to glare at every other person that came in through the door.

Blood Assassin
10-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Michael grabbed his steed, and put on his Samurai armour, two swords hanging at his side, his bow and arrow sheathed upon his back. He rhode off for a few hours before cetching up to his love, rachel, pulling the reigns back upon his horse, he slid to a halt in front of the tree she had been hiding in. Right after her capter left. He slid his horse bellow her, showing his kind side away, "Jump on love," He would say, before, moving his horse under her.

John nodded, and stood up fifteen men sliding after his mercenary friend intot he room. He turned to face the man, before smiling a great deal. "I called a retreat because...I felt like it," He said snobbingly back at the Mercenary, before turning back to the woman. "And you are not a prisoner...I saw you collapse after my fight, and I was worried. I am sorry." He said bowing to her deeply, "Nasai, Nasai, Gomen Nasai." He said rapeadiatly. Before standing straight. "Well, Lets go....We have no purpose here..." He said, before turning and leaving the room.

wish_maker
10-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Kotsuma hurriedly stood up to go after the enemy, but when she got out the door, everyone was gone. Since she had a poor sense of direction, she began walking, walking to anywhere that the road led. She didn't care where she went, just as long as she found her brother...

Nespa
10-23-2006, 12:29 PM
babs stiffend when the foot steps came to the desk a pair of leather clad boot stopped in front of it and started to rummage in the desk drawers "where did i put that thing" the male spoke and at some point he seemed to find what he was looking for "aaah there it is"he found whatever he was looking for and left the room again. Babs relaxed "that was close" she waited a few more minutes to be sure he woulden't come back.

Erikai
10-23-2006, 03:56 PM
When Rachel heard Michael she jumped from the tree on to the horse behind him, put her kunai in her mouth, and held on to Michael from the shoulders of his armor. "I got some money from my prarents, but sadly I can not return for more," she said in a tired voice.

Nespa
10-23-2006, 04:07 PM
When he didn't come back babs crawed from under the desk seeing no other way out she wrapped the cloak around her hand and smashed the. She ran after that killing whatever guard she might find. After she was over the wall and managed to lose the guards. she sat in a flower field and ate a couple of the fruits. When micheal and rachel came her way she looked to them and stiffend "h..h..horse!!" babs yelled and ran away climbed high in the nearest tree. As strong as she could be with fights she was very afraid of horses since she was bitten by one when she was younger. She glared at the animal as it came closer.

Blood Assassin
10-23-2006, 05:14 PM
He smiled at his lover, and snapped the reins on the horse, riding it into a medow and chasing down a small girl who ran up a tree. He looked up at her as she glared down upon him, end turned his attention to getting his girl back home, snapping the reins upon the horses riding him towards the palace which he owned by defalt killing of the previous king, through an assassination he himself made. He turned his attention to his girl, and smiled, looking her up and down before turning back to driving, "Good god woman, Your soaking wet."

wish_maker
10-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Kotsuma saw the so-called man named "Michael". Was that man the one that killed my family? She sniffed the air and sensed something bad was going to happen. At that moment, Michael turned towards where Kotsuma was standing and grinned.

Does he know that I'm here? I've hid my aura so well...

Luckily, Michael seemed to be busy and left. At his back was a woman. They both rode in the opposite direction from where she was hiding.

Must be my lucky day, she thought...

Blood Assassin
10-24-2006, 12:41 AM
As the ninja lord Ishitamai moved over to his throne, he sat down and picked up a glass of red whine, made from the orchards up in northern japan. " Bring me that english man..." He said rather coldly, as he looked up at the ceiling before letting out a soft sigh. "Please, Bring him alive." He stated, Rather point blankly.

Michael faintly sensed the aura around him, as he strode past it, he sighed, and decided to ingnore it. So he strode on, It was a few miles onward, before halting in front of his mansion walls, after he was allowed to pass, he entered the room, and dismounted, walking into it in great strides, egar to get back to his tea.

wish_maker
10-24-2006, 01:52 AM
Kotsuma leaned against the tree that the horse had stopped at. She sensed someone in the tree but decided to not bother with anything.
I guess it's better to leave that moron alone. She almost killed herself. How can she think that the enemy will spare her life?
I pledge that I'll kill Michael myself, even if it costs me my life.
Kotsuma sensed something coming in fast towards her...

Erikai
10-24-2006, 02:24 AM
Rachel jumped off the horse and walked behind Michael holding her black bag tightly. "Micheal dear," she said warmly, "you sighed back there, was something wrong?" Her green eyes that were usually full of happy-ness and joy filled sad-ness as she followed him inside.

Natu Utan
10-24-2006, 06:39 AM
Natu turned around as John left the room. He s\followed John out of the room that they were in, not even acknowlging the girl that was left their. His shoulder rose a few inches as his diaphran expanded. His mouth was opening, inhaling alot of oxygen. Natu's arms rose up and stretched above his head. He stood their for a few seconds like this, before his mouth closed and his shoulders dropped. Returning to normal. Once they were out of the building, Natu turned to John and slightly said "So, what do we do now?" Natu looked at John with a small look of puzzlement upon his face. "Do you think that we should go see Micheal and see what he has planned?" Said Natu as he yawned again.

Erikai
10-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Michael trotted along before Rachel, sighing softly, he turned to face her. "I felt a presence around the area we just passed...A negitive force, of hate and anger." He said as he shook his head, and turned, walking into and beyond the gates. Walking into the safty of his home. Michael opened his mansion doors and slid in, walking over to his thrown/chair, he would sit down, and order another ginsing tea for his headache. The butler would nodd, and turn, revealing a blade to his side. All of my guard is trained....To kill anyone that does not belong He thought happy to himself that he did all the training.

John nodded to his Lieutenant and turned walking away, " Yes, Let us go see my commander" He said sharply to him, before walking towards his horse. Jumping upon it, he would ride off towards his brother at an emmensely fast speed. Leaving his troops and his commander behind.

Looking around, Rachel followed Michael into the mansion and sat down in a chair besdie Michael taking of her black bag from her shoulders. She unpacked the bag showing kunais, a few HaiJutsu scrolls, and tons of money. Looking up at Michael wondering about his headache.

Nespa
10-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Babs looked at the mansion 'with a little luck they need a maid or something'she thought a she climbed out of the tree. she walked to the mansion and asked a gaurd to talk to the head maid. He laughed a bit but nodded anyways and got the head maid. Babs gulped when a pretty big build woman apeared, she looked around her 40 , wore her hair in a bun and a dirty apron covert her front. she looked babs up and down and snorted "your in luck one of our younger maids left due pregnancy" she threw a apron at babs "put that on and report to kitchen, the lord his girl is over and we need al the help we can get there" babs just nodded and followed the woman after putting the apron on"in the kitchen it was very busy and babs blinked a moment at the many people that were at work.

Natu Utan
10-26-2006, 07:02 PM
-Natu nodded at John as he left on his horse. He thought to himself for a minute, "Wait, I don't know where Michael is..OH CRAP!. I better follow John before he gets out of site." As Natu thought this, a large amount of water arose from the ground under Natu and moved around to form a chair form. This water froze shortly int oa bright clear chair of ice. The ice chair, shining brightly moved into the air as if it was Helium. Then, the chair with Natu shot off at am immense speed after John. Once he got above John on his horse, Natu slowed down his speed to just stay above and behind John.-

Kuriyu
10-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Hours later, Kuriyu lefted the inn once and for all. She traveled to where Kotsuma was on a horse she recently stole. Kuriyu was knitting while riding the horse as she saw a small figure in the distance.
"The hell.."

ThunderBird
10-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Rai had taken a horse that was tied up outside off the inn. He untied the horse's reins and rode off, ignoring the shouts of the owner from behind. He rode towards the mansion which John and Michael was in. He had passed a girl who was knitting, he soon passed another girl standing beneath a tree. He ignored them and rode towards the mansion up ahead. "I'll kill him before he gets another chance at attacking the town." He balanced on the horse as he stood up, he bent down and jumped right when the horse stopped infront of the gate. He landed on the other side and ran towards the mansion.

Nespa
10-28-2006, 12:45 PM
Babs carefully balanced two plates on tray heavey with food and tea on her hands. since she was a new maid she was instructed to bring the food to the lord and intreduce herself 'i hope this works' she thought as one of the butlers opened te door to the room micheal and rachel were in. she paled a bit when he reconised micheal as the horsebackrider from a little while ago, she breathed in and out and walked into the room and placed gracefully the tea and food infront of him and rachel. she bowed ""Your dinner and tea milord" taking a step back she kept her eyes to the floor and waited until spoken to.

Kuriyu
10-29-2006, 01:42 AM
((hey everyone

sorry but i might have to either take a long break or quit this thread. I'm busy with other things nowadays. kidna sad..sorry!

have fun roleplaying everyone!))

wish_maker
10-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Kotsuma watched as the man on a (obviously) stolen horse made his way to a huge mansion in the distance. She sighed and decided that she should also make her way to the mansion. Everyone was after Michael. If she wanted to kill him, she would have to hurry.
With a huge leap, she landed on the branch of the tree she was standing on and glided to the other trees, heading towards the mansion...

* ( ( EHEHHEEHee!!! Well, just wanted to comment, haha.. um... I find it funny that Michael's mansion and the town are so close together... ahaha..!! >.<;; ) ) *

Natu Utan
10-29-2006, 11:40 AM
-Natu got bored of this taking so long to get to the mansion. So, Natu decided to go on ahead of John. His chair of ice, evaporated rather quickly. As Natu's body started to exaporate also. Starting with his forehead and moving down to the rest of his body. Soon, Natu's body was a complete mist form. The misty form of Natu's speed sped up greatly. And he was very soon infront of the Mansion. As his body got to the front gate of the Mansion, his body rematerialized. Natu's body ended up standing on the front gate, standing up straight to his full height. He wondered why him and John were meant to come here. He didn't think much of it. His knees, bended low to the gate. And quickly, with much force sprung into the air, rather high. Natu looked around as his surroundes around the Mansion. And saw people of the enemy coming towards the mansion. He figured that they would be here soon , and another fight would commence. "I must inform Micheal of this" Natu thought. And with this, Natu jumped off of the gate and headed into the Mansion. Looking for Micheal. He asked a few guards and Maids where he could find Micheal. Soon, he found his way through the rather large building. He entered a room, with two people in it. A large room actually. Natu approached Michael and bowed down to him. Natu rose slighty and turned to Racheal. And bowed down to her. As he was rising from this bow, Natu said "Hello Sir Micheal, Miss Racheal." Natu turned towards Micheasl and said to him "Sir, I have spotted the enemy in the distance. Coming towards the mansion. A few what seems to be strong fighters. What shall we do? I will act on your command."

Nespa
10-29-2006, 12:30 PM
babs did look slightly up when someone new entered the room and slightly blushed at natu's sight. she quickly turned her eyes back to the ground micheal stil had not spoken to her and actualy she wanted to leave, leaders and long silences were never a good sign. at natu's words she looked uo again 'enemies coming? i hop it isent kotsuma or i am in big trouble'seh shiverd involluntary

ThunderBird
10-29-2006, 12:35 PM
He looked up at the sky to someone jumping into the sky then heading inside the mansion. Probably someone to inform Michael about whats going to happen, better do this quietly, he thought as he ran to the side of the mansion. He looked up to the nearest window to find it a few feet high. He whipped out one of his katanas as the wind swirled around the blade. He circled it around him as he spun upwards, the wind flying him upwards until he grabbed the edge of the window sill. "Damn, the window's closed." He held on to the sill with his left hand as he slid his two handed sword through the small gap against the wll as Rai moved it up and down before the lock gave and he could lift the window up. He quietly slid himself inside until he stood in an empty room.

Alias-Revolution
10-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Inspector Belsize walked in with a swollen left cheek, his pipe in his left hand, in his right he was dragging the man whom Ishitamai had sent to retrieve him.

"He tried to rough me like I was some common dog. I took him down. Do with him as you wish..."

Belsize dropped the man and tipped over his pipe. The cold ashes fell onto the man's chest and Belsize took a seat in a chair he saw in the throne room to the right of the throne. He dragged the chair out into the ninja lords midst and plopped down.

"Before you ask, he's asleep. I gave him a dose of anasthetic. Also, before you ask this, I sit before you, not stand, because you are not my lord. You are my ally. Please, speak to me as such."

wish_maker
10-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Kotsuma stood at the gate.
"Strange...very strange..." she muttered.
"This is the enemy's hide-out, but there seems to be no guards. What does this mean?"
She decided that there must be a trap somewhere so she hid in the shadows of a large tree and waited.
All of a sudden, someone came in through the gates...

Erikai
10-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Michael had ordered his guards to go back to there positions and guard the vicinity. His troops were all armed with earth elemental orbs*, and Water elemental Orbs**. Waring uniforms of blood red, and the mark of his house*** upon there sword arms. There forms looked around ebfore there eyes landed upon a woman wandering around the areas vacinity. "HALT!" they hollard as they used there earth orbs to create blades of earth. And water orbs to turn the ground around her into a swampy sand pit.

*Earth orbs are Earth spirits trapped within the magic glass. And used to bind earth to the users will.
** Water orbs do the same as earth with the binding spirit part.

As Michael spoke to his guards, Rachel picked up one of her HaiJutsu scrolls and signaled to Michael that she was leaving the room, leaving the other contents of her bag with him. Rachel soon turned to Babs,"Could you bring my meal to the bath room(As in where you wash.) please, so that I may collect my self in piece?" Rachel, taking her scroll with her, began to walk to the bath room to begin her bath.

Nespa
10-30-2006, 04:31 PM
babs decided rachel was probely saver than micheal "as you wish milady"she bowed to micheal and picked up the plate and followed rachel towards the bathroom. after putting it down on a table near the bath, she turned to rachel "do you have any other wishes milady?" she was secretly happy that in a couple of her missions she was taught how to act around high people as maid 'atlist your missions did have one usefull item kotsuma' she thought as she smiled politly at rachel.

ThunderBird
10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Rai looked around the room to find himself in a bedroom, he crept towards the door, opening a crack to close it again as a maid walked by. Opening the door, he stuck his head through, the hallway was empty, he walked out of the room as he now stood in the hallway. A guard came walking down the hallway as he saw Rai "Hey! You what do you think your doing?" Rai turned around, his two katanas revealed to the man who tackled him into the room, bringing down the door. Rai kicked the guard off of him as he got up, whipping out his blade as he let the tip rest on the man's throat. He tied up the man with the bed sheets as he stood in the room, leaving him sitting there "Alright, now what...." he asked himself, the guard just grunted "You came here without a plan? You actually expect to get that far?" "Hey, give me a break, didn't actually expect to get this far. I thought I'd get captured at the gates.....Why am I even talking to you?" He walked out of the room, his cloak hiding all three of his blades as he crept down the hallway, occasionally hiding in rooms.

wish_maker
10-30-2006, 11:39 PM
Kotsuma jumped out of the way and spun, just barely missing the shiney pointy tips of a huge slender brick-like sword. She kicked the guards square on their heads and continued her way by jumping on their heads and then gliding up onto the roof. The other poor fellows got swallowed by the quicksand.

"I feel sad for them," laughed Kotsuma.

Natu Utan
10-31-2006, 06:43 AM
-Natu turned around aruptly away from Micheal, as he heard something on the other side of the mansion. "Sorry Micheal sir, I need to check on something." As Natu said this, he bolted out of the room with great speed. He stammered himself in the hallway and turned to his right and started to run. He passed a few maids and a few guards, making quick left and right turns as he did. He closed his eyes once, and accidentially ran into one of the maids. "Oh, I am so sorry. Please forgive." And natu made a quick bow to the made he had hit. Shortly after, he ran off again. And soon coming to a room where he heard a sound of someone struggling. He turned to his right and opened the door that was their. Inside, he saw a guard tied up in bed sheets. Natu ran to him and untied the sheets. "What happened?" Asked Natu. "Their was an intruder in the house, and I went after him.But, he got me. He ran that way."ANd the guard pointed in the direction that the man left the room in. "I'll get him" said Natu, as he sped of leaving the guard in the room. After awhile, he came across a man in a cloak. Walking Casually and seemed to be inspecting rooms. Natu slowed down and followed him. After a while, Natu seemed to relize that he was only going in rooms when a guard, or a made came by. So, Natu ran at the person and tackled him. His right palm started to glow with a very bright blue aura. A blinding light. As Natu jujmped at the man, he slung out his glowing palm to the mans back. Ice, had encircled his palm. ANd upon contact with the HUman skin, or any other material. THe ice would enter the object and center in on what allows it to move. In this case, his main muscle. The cold ice, hitting the mucles and temporally freezing them. Also, with his master of water. Natu always placed a few layers of cold running water over the ice. As to protect the ice from fire. But, always making the ice get colder, and colder.

ThunderBird
10-31-2006, 09:40 PM
Rai was tackled to the floor by some guy, he tried getting the man off him but his body soon became colder before he was un able to move. "Damn it! Should have just killed off that guard." he muttered before turning his attention to who had tackled him. "I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say your one of Michael's men, so whats the plan, bring me to him? Or kill me right here?" he asked the man.

Nespa
11-01-2006, 10:34 AM
babs heared some yelling in the hallway "excuse me milady"and she opened the door to see rai be tackeld by natu "what the?" she looked at rai as he was imobilized "is he a en enemie?"babs made her voice waver a bit and hoped rai didn't reconige her, she looked to natu.

Natu Utan
11-01-2006, 11:30 AM
natu raised both of his palms yp. Plam up in the air. Around Rai, large sicles of ice started to form. And grab his wrist and ankles. The sicles moving in the air to suspend Rai in the air. Arms and legs spread out. "Hmmm , I don't know what I should do with you. First, tell me. What is your name and what it is you are trying to do here." -Natu smirked at the man. As the ice started to tingle with a yellow aura slightly.

(Sorry cut short, I have to go to class now. I did this during lunch time)

ThunderBird
11-01-2006, 12:43 PM
He was now in the air, his arms and legs spread out, he had been looking at the man until he saw a door open and he just looked past the man as his eyes rested on the girl. "My name? Heh, my name is Raikashi, though I'm known as Rai, choose which ever to call me. As for what I'm doing here? I'm trying to sneak through this whole mansion to find Michael and ask him to hire me." he chuckled a little "No seriously, I'm here to kill him, though I'll try to kill him even if I might kill myself before killing him but atleast I could say I tried." He payed no attention to the maid he recognized as the girl from the bar.

Nespa
11-01-2006, 01:21 PM
babs just glared at rai for a second before bowingt lightly to natu "i assume you can handle it milord" she closed the door again and looked to rachel "just a guard capturing a intrued milady"she smiels polityly again.

Natu Utan
11-01-2006, 03:46 PM
"Hmph." Natu grunted lightly. The ice he made starting to increase in pressure on Rai. Natu spun on his left ankle and transfered his weight to his toes in order to keep his balance better, as his right leg rose high into the air. His body spinning around with his leg aiming towards the head of Rai as a great velocity. As it was rising towards his head, the leg became encased in the same ice that was around his palm when he first hit Rai. Except this time, the ice was in a stronger form. Made to damage instead of paralyze. Again, with the same water running over the icey leg. The water, running much faster in this, in order to cut its target up upon the contact with the hit.

ThunderBird
11-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Natu's foot hit Rai's face hard, leaving a few minor cuts and a thin cut right on his cheek. Blood dripped to the floor as Rai closed his eyes and grinned "I'll kill you for that, I'll kill you right before I kill Michael." Anger took over him as his hands glowed red, heat increasing in the hand as both hands began to thaw out of the ice. He lunged forward but was held back by the ice as his face was just three inches away from Natu's. He attempted to break out of the ice, pulling his arms towards him but the ice wouldn't give. A thin stream of fire begain to spiral around his arms, legs and body as his entire body was engulfed in flames, forming an armour around him. "Play with fire, you get burned." He pulled both arms towards him as the ice cracked a little, he pulled with every muscle in his body, trying to free himself from the ice.

wish_maker
11-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Somehow, Kotsuma managed to get herself into a room. It was too dark, so she couldn't see anything untill she stepped on something mushy and warm. Water? she thought. Why would there be water all over the place? Kotsuma followed the warm liquid to find a man on the ground and another standing over him. She hid in the shadows and waited to see what would happen. Which one is good? Should I trust any of them?
Kotsuma glanced at the man standing over the other and noticed that it was the same guy that had appeared when 'John' had 'kidnapped' her.
"He must be the evil dude..." she thought.

Natu Utan
11-01-2006, 08:42 PM
"Fire eh? Hmph. Fire is so boring." -A large amount of water started to encircle Natu. Rushing at very high speeds. Covering his whole body. Within the water, their were small sparks of yellow. Indicating a considerable amount of electricty within the water. The yellow inside the ice beganb to increase, as electricity flowed through the ice. Now coming out, to the tips of it. To shock Rai. Electricity was not his best thing to use. He could barly control it. And was still greatly learning how to use it. Natu's left palm lunged forward towards Rai's chest as it glowed with a yellow aura. The water barrier still around it. Electricity focusing on his palm for the greatest amount of damage done. The electricity, would enter the mans body upon contact with the palm. Centering on the skull. First, killing the brain. Then pushing outwards of the skull. To explode it. His right palm outstretched to his ice. Forming more and more as it was being cracked by Rai. The water on the floor, returning to the ice to help it in strength. "Its been nice knowing you Rai." Natu smirked as his palm thrusted faster towards the man's chest.

ThunderBird
11-01-2006, 08:48 PM
He just grinned as his hand broke free from the ice, his hands circled around the air as a thin stream of wind followed after his hands as he drew a symbol in the air. He circled his right hand around rapidly as wind spiraled around it before he sent a blast of wind at Natu, before sending to jets of fire at his feet as he flipped backwards before the elcectrified palm touched his chest. "I think I'll stay alive a little longer, dont you think so?" he said grinning as he whipped out both katanas. His cloak had burned to ashed to reveal his three blades, two of which he had out as he stood in a defensive position.

wish_maker
11-01-2006, 09:03 PM
sorry.. ignore this post......

Natu Utan
11-01-2006, 09:30 PM
-Natu's body dissolved into a liquid. The puddle of his body appearing on the floor. The puddle of water, turned into a mist. And vanished completly from sight. THe remaining ice and water around the place and rose up. Sprirling around at a very intense speed. Starting to get charged with 100,000 watts of electricity. Thw water, rushing at Rai from all directions. Natu's right arm materialised above Rai as it lunged towards his head. The arm, transforming into a large blade of a very sharp ice with the same water circling around it. Natu's other arm, appeared behind Rai. Glowing with a yellow aura. The arm thrusted at the back of Rai's neck with electricity flowing through it. To destroy the brain like the first attempt. Both legs, appeared under Rai. Kicking upwards towards his so called 'Manhood'. All of this happening, as water thrusted towards Rai with its high speed.

ThunderBird
11-02-2006, 06:15 AM
This will be tricky, he thought as he spun around, gathering speed as wind spiraled around him. Soon he was in a mini tornado and was flying upwards, holding his blades up, they cut into the ceiling, making a hole big enough for him to go through as he spun up onto the roof. Looking down he grinned and ran the length of the roof until he was in the middle. He thrusted both arms towards the ground as a jet of flames burned a hole into the roof. He jumped through, breaking through the ceiling and landing on a bed. "I gotta get out of here, that guy is actually going to kill me." he muttered as he looked out of the door, a guard passed by and he grabbed him, tied him up and put the guard's armor over hgis clothes. He picked up the guard, setting him on fire as he threw him out the window. "Just so we dont have a repeat." he muttered. Leaving the room, he walked down the hall, patrolling it like any guard would.

Natu Utan
11-02-2006, 12:46 PM
The hands, feet, and all the rushing water came to a sudden stop as the man fled. It all dissolved. And reformed together in the form of the man Natu. "Hmph. What a loser. He was pretty good though, I actually had to release my strongest ability." Natu muttered. "I better clean this mess up. Before I get in trouble." Natu, not really wanting to chase after the man, bended his knees low to the floor. Extending his legs, jumping high into the air. He landed at the top most area in which Rai had destroyed. Natu, placed his palms downward to the floor. As ice slowly started to eject from them. Going all the way down to where the battle area was. The ice started to cover the holes that were made, making them look like the ice was suppose to be their. Natu, concentrated on the ice. Making it change color in form. To look exactly like what was orignally there. All the shattered peices, of drywall and cement. Started to glow furioslly with a bright yellow aura. As electricty was being sent into them. All the peices, soon imploded. Desinigrating completly.

natu turned around and jumped foward as the mess was being clean. He started to run through the halls of the mansion. natu, slowed down. "Oh crap, I'm lost." Natu said softly to himself. He began walking around. Natu, found a maid and asked her how to get back to the throne room where micheal was. She pointed him in the right direction and he took of towards their,

Hollow Ichigo
11-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Kyoshiro turned the corner and run right into a beatiful Maid, she looked lik some1 trying to sneak into the house. Her beauty was so great he was stunned for a little while. He came back to his senses as he heard the voice of the soilders that were right behind him, he got up and reach out to help the beatiful girl up "Come with me if u wont to live!!" She yells as the soidlers turned the corner and started to fire. As kyoshiro picked the girl up a bullet hit is shoulder he ran like hell. " Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! My shoulder!!" he yelled as they both zoomed down the hallway into a blockade of soilders aiming right at them.
Kyoshiro turned around and got ready to run the other way but the soilders that were following them aimmed at them." Oh God no!!!!!!!" he threw the girl into the airducked above him, he then spined and punched the walls causing them to ripe apart and fall on the soulders heads killing them.He then jumps into the air ducked and helped the fake maid down they then whent into a room where they saw many people that seemed to be ready to take blood at anytime. " Oh great now what?!?! " Kyohsiro said as he slowly backed toward the door hoping noone would wont to know who he was and why he was here.

wish_maker
12-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Kotsuma stood upside-down on the ceiling, looking down at everyone. She grinned as soliders darted past her.
They seem to be in a hurry, she thought.
Kotsuma bounced down onto level ground again.
Just as she was turning a corner, she bumped into someone and fell to the ground. Surprised, she flung her dagger at the other person.