PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody?

KillerDragonX
10-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Has any one ever heard of this band? I have and my fav songs are Dawn of Victory and Holy Thunderforce. If you have heard of them, tell me what you think of them?

Gandizzl
10-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Now they're actually known as "Rhapsody of Fire" as if Rhapsody didn't show the power metal into your ears enough already.
I liked them a lot before, but it's a bit repetetive.
But Fabio has a great voice, I love it!
His English is a bit shabby from time to time though.
Haven't heard their latest album yet, but I'll prob get the promo soon.

Favorites must be;
The Village Of Dwarves
March Of The Swordmaster
Warrior Of Ice
The Forrest Of Unicorns
Land Of Immortals
Unholy Warcry

Masali
10-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Wait...fabio is the singer...

Like...romance novel model fabio!?

oooookaaaay >_>

well, I only know one song by them and it was pretty good. But it's probably like with Dragonforce: you've heard one song, you've heard them all.

Scarlet Wings
10-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Rhapsody's music is pretty friggin epic sounding. I think Luca Turilli's (their guitarist) side project is much better though.

Kishiro
12-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Oh, so Luca Turilli was born from Rhapsody?

Because now, I call DragonForce... "Luca Turilli Lite". The same awesome type of singing, but the playing is a bit heavier. It is soooooo good.

I've only heard March of the Swordmaster, by Rhapsody, and I loved every second of it.

Fiery
12-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh, so Luca Turilli was born from Rhapsody?

Because now, I call DragonForce... "Luca Turilli Lite". The same awesome type of singing, but the playing is a bit heavier. It is soooooo good.

I've only heard March of the Swordmaster, by Rhapsody, and I loved every second of it.

Say thank you to the kind lady! >3

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh wow. I think they are great. I found out about them at pandora.com when I created a station for Moi dix Mois. Of course, I immediately had to go and order their Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga album. I don't know too much about the group, but I LOVE their sound. Truly monumental.

Slumber
01-27-2007, 09:57 PM
A friend of mine on another forum introduced me to them. I think the music I;ve heard sounds pretty good.