PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: Kaede's Fairytale Ch. 2

Ωmega
10-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Kaede woke to find herself in a new, strange enviroment. She forced herself to sit up and looked around. The trees surrounding her seemed twisted and surreal, the sky was an odd (but incredibly beautiful) shade of blue, a pond nearby had an emerald green hue to it, the grass looked like a shag carpet...where was she?

She finally got up and decided to investigate her new surroundings. Well, one thing was for sure: she was in the middle of some kind of woods. But how to get out? Which way to go? She heard something behind her. A quick turn brought her face to face with the girl that dragged her in, whom quickly ran off.
"Wait!!!" Kaede screamed as she followed the girl.

The girl continued along and ignored Kaede's plea, but she didnt run. She skipped. Perhaps skipped doesnt excatly explain how she was moving. Gliding? Floating? Well, it was a skip in the sense that her legs moved in that fashion, but there was a long leap in between each step. She continued to skip-glide along until she was clear of the woods, and perched herself on a large boulder in the clearing outside of the woods.

Kaede finally reached the boulder, panting and out of breath. The girl gave a giggle. She tilted her head in such a way that it gave the impression that she was examining Kaede. Kaede caought her breath in time to see the girl looking at her. She had short, choppy, blue hair, her eyes were a bright crimson, and her skin had a blueish-grey tone to it...much like a corpse would...and her ears! Her ears looked to be like elf ears, only wider, and with three points instead of one.

After a long pause...
"Who are you? And where am I?"
The girl switched her position on the large rock from a squat-like perch to sitting Indian style.
"Maus"
Kaede stared blankly at the girl. "Mouse?"
"No, sounds almost the same. 'Maus' Short 's' sound, not long. Is' my name. And you in the land of Octo."
"I see...why did you bring me here?"
The girl hopped off the rock and bowed. She continued to bow and picked her head up to respond to Kaede.
"You not like everyone where youre from, because you belong here, princess"

End ch. 2 ^.^

EDIT: link to ch. 1

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=49728

Syril
10-06-2006, 01:55 AM
OMG!!! What a nice chapter two MaruDashi!
It's a very nice continuation for chapter one and still its excitement remained.
No wonder why she was so different.

Princess? You mean she was the princess of that place?
oh, can't wait for ch. 3!

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Chapter three chapter three more ?I must have more! You are so very talented!

Opinionated
10-06-2006, 06:21 PM
It's... not bad, considering. Nice word choice and usage, smooth flowing descriptions, pretty easy on the eyes.

So... she's the princess of the corpse-blue elves?

Ωmega
10-07-2006, 10:02 AM
So... she's the princess of the corpse-blue elves?XD! No, theres going to be different creatures ^.^