PDA

View Full Version : why

poi_lkj_ask
10-05-2006, 02:57 PM
no one want to talk to me thats nice at least on this site

sadida
10-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Uhhhhhh... ok! well then i will! Hi there!

Ωmega
10-05-2006, 03:30 PM
no one want to talk to me thats nice at least on this siteCould it be because you spam???? I think it is.

I<3ShellShock
10-05-2006, 03:51 PM
I agree with MaruDashi...

Megaman Zero X
10-05-2006, 04:11 PM
i'll talk to u! hi there

International 4-8818
10-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Yep because you make a dumb spam threads. And if you want to talk to people then go out into the real world. Does wonders

poi_lkj_ask
11-09-2006, 02:42 PM
ok you MaruDashi meenie

Floating Lily
11-09-2006, 03:11 PM
ok you MaruDashi meenieWouldn't agree, MaruDashi is a pretty fair person, but you probably don't understand the site rules, or you don't want to.

Less then 5 word posts are thought of as spam, spam is normally advertisements or someone trying to hype up thier postcounts, which you seem to be doing. Just make longer more sensible posts, and try to keep to less then 10 postsan hour.

Sagat
11-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Because you are an idiot who should have been banned long ago if things were done properly here

angelic_assasin
11-09-2006, 03:41 PM
uhh ok...im a bit weird asking this question...but does spam matter that much? its bad and breaking the rules and stuff...but ppl would really dislike a person cuz of spam? maybe some just dont understand the rules that much, but anyways its always nice telling someone how to fix their mistake^_^
to poi_lkj_ask: I know its really mean telling u to make friends by posting right but thats just the rules to AF, sorry but i hope u understand soon:happy: anyways...hello ^_^

Ωmega
11-09-2006, 03:48 PM
ok you MaruDashi meenie1. Its meany, not meeny.
2. In your last thread you blamed your spam on your little brother, but then proceeded to curse, which is AGAINST THE RULES. Instead of complaining about how everyone ignores you and how mean the moderators, why dont you try READING the rules and then start posting again.
3. Own up to your actions. This "it wasnt my fault" thing isnt going to work. How are we to know it was your brother? How do we know youre not lying? If it was someone else, then change your password and make sure no one else has access to your account. There should be NO excuse

Floating Lily
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM
uhh ok...im a bit weird asking this question...but does spam matter that much? its bad and breaking the rules and stuff...but ppl would really dislike a person cuz of spam?Well just think of spam in this context or metaphor.
On a site it's just like going on a huge rollercoaster, you are really interested in this rollercoaster and you know loads of other people have gotten on aswell and really want to enjoy it too. But spam is like someone on the ride flinging tasty burgers at everyone else on the ride. Burgers are great stuff, but it gets in the way of you and others enjoying the ride, you have to dodge and ignore the burgers now. Isn't it easier to get that person to stop flinging burgers or spam at everyone, so we can all enjoy the ride?

People normally spam to get more attention, and it gets really annoying when you have to read through 20 spam posts to find one serious and interesting one. And to consider that the admin is probably paying a dime for every half megabit of the site, so the less spam, the less megabits, the less expensive for the admin.

Myrra
11-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Because you are an idiot who should have been banned long ago if things were done properly hereHe has been before and is working towards another.
Anyway, thread closed