D.V.L
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
hi everyone:D

everyone here has a nick name (user name) :ninja:

what the mean of your nick ? and why???? if it personal keep it

Hermit
10-03-2006, 09:49 PM
My nickname

Hermit (definition) A person who has withdrawn from society and lives a solitary existence; a recluse.

Example; I rarely go out except for school, when not at school I keep to the basement and watch people from my window

m*short
10-03-2006, 11:09 PM
Aurora is the goddess of the dawn

we were reading the oddyssey in lang. and i have to look up stuff on gods and goddessses, that's when i found Aurora. i liked her name and what she was a goddess of so i picked her as my UN.:D

Sagat
10-04-2006, 06:02 AM
old one: Sagat: the 'god of muay thai' fighter in street fighter 2, after defeating Ryu he lended a helping hand up to him when Ryu was consumed with satsui no hadou and did his shoryuken attack on an unsuspecting sagat, who then had a huge desire for revenge and joined Vega's Shadowloo. Near the end of the SF2 era Sagat realized vengeance is not the warriors path and abandoned the organization as it began to crumble and to wait his long awaited rematch with Ryu

new one: Gouki: direct student of Goutetsu who tought Ansatsuken the style gouki/ken/ryu use. Gouki decided to master his own path and fate and to become the strongest warrior ever used forbidden techniques. He eventually killed Goutetsu and Gouken with ShunGokuSatsu (the forbidden move) and left everything behind (girlfriend who was pregnant with Ryu as it hints to in Generations) to perfect his killing power. Later fought Ryu and sensed satsui no hadou in him and waited for it to emerge. In the end of SF2, he kills Vega with ShunGokuSatsu and fights Ryu and wins but allows Ryu to leave to train. In SF3, he is still searching for the one powerful enough to kill him, and still waiting for Ryu to master ansatsuken

LadyPSerenity
10-04-2006, 07:39 AM
This topic exists.