PDA

View Full Version : Winx Club vs Sailor Moon

Animegirl_
10-03-2006, 06:39 AM
So who do you think will win,I don't think most of you know winx club very well so here are the group members they are fairys and transform:-

Bloom-fairy of Dragonfire
Stella-sun
Musa-music
Layla-Fluid
Tecna-Tecnology
Flora-Flowers

and Sailor Moon is pretty popular around here so who you thin will win in a battle?! this is a group the 6 members of winx vs 10 members of Sm

Sailor Moon

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/cgg2.jpg

Winx Club

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/1082974193_008.jpg

Layla:

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/lfdser.jpg

Sailor Chibimoon
10-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Good Lord, Sailormoon! Winx Club is NOT an anime no matter what anyone says and the animation is cheaply made and the storyline is weak. Also, in my opinion it is a rip off of Sailormoon and Harry Potter put together (if that makes sense to anyone o_O). It was produced in Italy I believe, and it is not Japanese is any way, shape or form.

Sagat
10-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Stupidest friggen anime vs crap show I've ever seen here. Do you people just dream this up and post it right after waking up just to piss me off

sailormoon would win obviously

Mei Aiko
10-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Sailor Moon, alright. Like Sailor Chibimoon said, Winx Club is NOT an anime, and NEVER will be. Might I add, it's pretty dull. So, yeah. Sailor Moon. I'm sure Usagi-chan could beat all six Winx Club-ers herself...:D

Bibi of the Blue Sea
10-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Good Lord, Sailormoon! Winx Club is NOT an anime no matter what anyone says and the animation is cheaply made and the storyline is weak. Also, in my opinion it is a rip off of Sailormoon and Harry Potter put together (if that makes sense to anyone o_O). It was produced in Italy I believe, and it is not Japanese is any way, shape or form.
She basically sums up my answer. When I saw an episode I could only think about how much it resembled Harry Potter and Sailor Moon. I can't believe anyone would even dare to compare Sailor Moon with that garbage.

Ωmega
10-03-2006, 11:31 PM
XD
Its like trying to compare Noir to Totally Spies or Magic Users Club to W.I.T.C.H
Theres just no contest

Buruku
10-04-2006, 12:30 AM
lol, sadly I've actually WATCHED the winx club, and its a diss on sailor moon to even compare the two.

Lorikachan98112
10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
I haven't even seen Winx Club, but I can tell it's pretty lame. Sailor Moon all the way.

loveheart
10-04-2006, 06:24 PM
sailor moon wins of course! so why are we comparing THESE two? oh never mind! the winx club have very stupid powers anyways >_<

BaBiiAnGeL250
10-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Well I think Winx Club is one of the dumbest shows ever produced. The people clearly have no figure...they all have like big heads and lips and a teeny tiny waist! It's just not right! Of course Sailormoon wins this she actually looks right and has a better story.

Fabala
10-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Closed for rude comments. Apologies to the original poster.

I allow versus threads between virtually anything so long as one is a Magical Girl anime/character. This post followed those rules. I've asked before that people simply not post if they don't have some kind of valid back-up for their decision. As most of what I see here is, "that show is garbage" variety posts, I see no reason to keep this open.

If you feel a thread does not follow the rules, contact ME. You are all always free to PM me, or report posts. I will respond in the manner I feel appropriate. Do not attack the poster, do not chastise them in the thread if you are not staff. I know some of you know better... I'm disappointed in you.

Again, my apologies Animegirl_