PDA

View Full Version : ne...ever gotten the feeling your being ignored T.T?

INULOVERGIRL
09-28-2006, 11:59 PM
well have you? because i've been having that feeling for some time T.T don't know if it's intentionally but i do my friends don't talk to me no more,well since i came back from summer vacations *probably they don't even remember me**sigh* well anywayz i hate the feeling but don't know what to do...it sucks..anywayz plz don't know if i did something wrong but if i did..well...anywayz you guyz ever gotten that feeling...even here in AF?

Jewel <3
09-29-2006, 12:09 AM
I always get ignored and im a very lonely person as a result of it

Sakura Holic
09-29-2006, 01:24 AM
I dont really care if I am ignored or not. Just as long as I get to post in AF.

Hyperaesthesia
09-29-2006, 04:30 AM
Not any more, but when I was about 13 or 14 I went through a phase where my friends seemed to never notice I was there. I was a very socially awkward, ugly teenager and although they tolerated me, it was clear they were all much better friends with each other and I was pretty much ignored (unless I said something stupid). At that age I preferred to be with people and be ignored than be totally alone.

It was a horrible couple of years and much angsty poetry was wrote, but things got better :P

~Oukoku Inmetsu
09-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Not really. People either hate me or they love me. Usually the ones that decide to hate me and previously loved me show the cold shoulder but it could bother me less. The point of it all is to just ignore them in return. If you carry the burdent of what they do, you'll never be happy. ^.-

Keyasaffection
09-29-2006, 08:52 AM
nope...and if i do (and dont know why) i confront the person about it....usualy there not doing it on perpouse....

Nespa
09-29-2006, 09:14 AM
know it but don't care about it. Mostly my granmother does it when my elder brother is around, my granparents seem to favor the boys over the girls. But i don't care it only means my brother has to visit more often to keep his privelidges up than i do :p

Ever Dream
09-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Yes, like today.
Sometimes I care about it, and sometimes not; it depends.

_CTA_
09-29-2006, 11:11 AM
always!! cuz im always ignored!! well sometimes i drove ppls attention though.

Masali
09-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Not usually.

Sometimes when I piss my friend albert off he "shuns" me, and that makes it so if I talk to him he doesn't talk back. Which should make me mad, but unlike him...I have other friends so I just kind of...talk to them. So he loses in the end, because I'm like his only friend...but not really anymore.

Anyway, tangent over.

Kira_yamato69
09-29-2006, 01:50 PM
sometime, but I always find someone to hang with so yes and no!
§0 yeah!

Capernicus
09-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah. A friend avoided me for about 8 months. Then I'd had enough and tracked her down. Had a fight. We are no longer friends. -_-

BoldMushroom
09-29-2006, 02:24 PM
I got moved to a different school district for my senior year of high school, and I didn't know anyone - on top of that, I'm not a very sociable person. So I was ignored by most people for the most of the year.

It didn't really bother me, though. I wasn't really interested in getting to know most of the people in the school, anyway, and I didn't want anyone to bother me. I wanted to focus on my schoolwork (read: getting exempt from every final).

GodOrDevil?
09-29-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm really never ignored, but sometimes it feels like I might be getting ignored.

Tsuna Kadiri
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah. Everyone has felt ignored at least once in their life. It can be annoying, it can even hurt sometimes. It's just something you've got to deal with.

Not everyone is going to like you all of the time, some people clash and some get into fights, it's normal. Just act the way you are, because somewhere along the line someone won't agree with you, reguardless.

gaaratheone
09-29-2006, 03:11 PM
In real life people ignore me...
Here people ignore me...
Its just one place when Everyone loves me...
But I cant sait...
I will talk about other forum...
Its agains the rules..
But yes Im always be ignored...
And Im happy...
I dont need nobady...
I will only need me...
Thats very good for me..
See ya

anime133
10-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Always, but u get used 2 it after a while and u seem 2 not care anymore

DarkMoonPrince
10-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Eh, I always have that feeling, So I'm pretty much used to it.

Rageling
10-25-2006, 11:23 AM
One time my girlfriend fell asleep on the phone, that's really all I can remember right now.