PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: Team 7, chapter 3

Little miss lovley
09-26-2006, 06:21 PM
As naruto and sasuke were walking in the forest they heard a scream.

“SAKURA!” shouted Naruto as he sped up to where the sound was coming from.

Sakura sat there being unable to protect herself as the masked ninja drew out a kunai knife and pointed it to her neck. A tear ran from her cheek. Why was she always the defenseless one!? Another tear ran down her cheek.

“Good bye little girl” said the ninja with a laugh. He then jabbed the kunai knife at her but she managed to move and kicked him throwing him off balance. She then hid behind a tree, out of breath. The kunai knife had missed her heart but hadn’t missed her hand. Swells of pain rushed through her as blood began to pour out. She got dizzy. And fell to the ground unable to get up. The masked ninja caught up to her kicked her in the side. And with that she closed her eyes.

As naruto and sasuke reached the area where the sound came from they saw sakura and a masked ninja. Sakura was just lying there. Unconscious.

“Sakura!!!” shouted naup to her. The masked ninja turned around and stared at the two new comers.

“You’re gonna pay….” he said as anger swelled up in him. He fought back tears.

The dark haired boy could do nothing but watch. He watched as the blonde boy charged at the ninja swiping and blocking his attacks. This ninja had no chance against Naruto. He then looked at the unconscious Sakura on the floor and went up next to her. She was thinner than her remembered. But she still had that same pink hair he had missed so much. He crouched down next to her and finally noticed the Kunai in her left hand. She was loosing blood fast. He looked up to where naruto was. He had finished off the ninja. And was already coming over to where sakura was.

“Naruto we got to get Sakura back, she’s loosing blood and we’ll need a lot more than bandages”

Naruto just stared at the girl, nodding his head. Sasuke decided took scoop her up in his arms, afraid if naruto did he would not watch where he was going.

As soon as he had her in his arms he noticed how light she was too. He relaxed his grip on her, afraid to hurt something this fragile.

Sakura woke up feeling wind up against her face. She was being carried. Her hand still heart but someone had put a bandage to slow down the bleeding.

“Naruto… thank you” she said weakly. After no response she finally looked up.

“Sasuke…”

Sakura had woken up in a hospital room with her arm aching. She tried to get out of the bed but the nurse would not let her. She said she had lost a lot of blood and it was best for me to not get up. So I decided to take this time to rest. I was really tired. But just as I was closing my eyes naruto ran in the door.

“Sakura!” he said running towards my bed.

“Are you feeling alright?” he asked looking worried. I smiled. Naruto you are always there for me… He saw me smile at him and blushed. He looked cute when he blushed I thought.

“Naruto, do you know when they’ll let me leave?” I asked wanting to get out of this uncomfortable bed.

“Nope”

“Ok one more question naruto”

“Yes sakura?”

“Where’s sasuke?” Naruto looked down at his feet.

“I don’t know he left after we got you here.”

“Oh ok thanks naruto” and with that the nurse came in and shooed him away saying I need my rest. Maybe rest was not the only thing I needed….

He sighed as he walked down the street. Naruto and him had found and rescued Sakura. She was safely sleeping in the hospital. This meant that they didn’t need him anymore. He was free to go back to the way things were. But was that what he really wanted? He knew Naruto didn’t want him back. Sakura also probably didn’t want him back since he always treated her like dirt. He would miss them. He wasn’t watching to where he was going and before he knew it he had bumped into somebody. He looked up. Naruto? It was hard to tell since it was dark. He examined the figure more closely. Yes it was Naruto.

“Sakura wants to say goodbye to you before you leave…”

When sasuke and naruto reached sakura’s room the nurse informed them that she had left.

“Sakura is gone again!?”

Hope you like it so far ^.^

Boredom~
09-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Hey thanks for Pm me about it!~

and yes i like it so far! it like never gets boring! ^.^
but it was short so make sure you PM me agian for chapter 4!

Water Wolf
09-26-2006, 06:31 PM
well the only thing i think happened is that you put sakura as yourself and started to say me and my and i instead of sakura (you may want to fix that) in any witch way IT WAS AWESOME!!! good job keep it up!

Little miss lovley
09-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Well thats because she was thining to herself in those parts. And thanks for reading it you two ^.^