PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: Kaede's Fairytale Ch.1

Ωmega
09-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Kaede was the kinda girl who always did what she was told. She was a well behaved young lady, and would often bend over backwards to please her parents. She was at a still tender age of 16. She was just blossoming, having her first taste of adulthood, dipping her toe in life.

One day, her father brought home a young man. He was dirty. His hair looked like a dog with mange, there was the blackest dirt under his nails, his clothes were tattered and torn. Her father looked to her and said “Meet your future husband.”

Now, Kaede’s family was far from poor. In fact, they happened to be one of the wealthiest families in 1887. So, why the popper husband?

She cried out not only in detest of her father’s choice, but in despair of having her future forced upon her.

“I want to marry whom I love!”

“Im sorry my dear, but this is the only boy who will have you.”

The boy smirked at Kaede

“You may be a freak, but you sure got lots of money. I can live with a freak like you, cause you sure are rich!”

Now, let me explain Kaede’s physical appearance. She was a normal height and weight for her age, but her features were anything but. Her black hair was inhumanly long, reaching her ankles when it was picked up. Her skin was as white as her mothers fine linen, and her eyes were a deep violet, as if they were just mirrors reflecting the night sky. It was no wonder the towns people feared her. Many called her a witch, but dared not touch the girl because of her father’s power.

“I wont marry him. I wont!!!”

“You must marry my dear, you must carry on the family name.”

Her eyes filled with tears as she stormed out of the house in a fit of rage, sorrow, and hopelessness. She ran off into the forbidden woods, the woods she promised her parents she’d never venture into. She ran as if in a daze, as if something were pulling her with an invisible rope. She stopped when she reached a small pond. She slumped on the ground and cried.

After about 10 minutes of pouring her heart out in tears, she stared blankly into the pond. She stared at her reflection…and then beyond it. There was something there that shouldn’t have been. She saw that beyond her reflection was the reflection of another girl. Kaede turned around to see that she was in fact alone. She looked back to see this other girl much closer to her. It wasn’t until the girl’s hand reached up from under the water before Kaede realized what was going on. This “water girl” had pulled Kaede in…and she woke to find herself in another world.

Princess Cupcake
09-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Ooo wow wee. Wonderful start it comes off so interesting and then leaves you hanging like that. Keep going, Maru. <3

Ωmega
10-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks...though I doubt I'll continue with it...since it seems no ones really interested in it...

Daenerys
10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I must sound like a terrible mod right now, but this is the first time I saw this post. Damn poems.

You should continue it, don't be like me and write a bunch of stories but never continue any of them because no one replies to them.

Mei Aiko
10-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Woah. This is great! Why not continue it? You should! I'd love to see more. ^^ Please, do continue! :)

Syril
10-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Wow! What a very interesting and exciting story MaruDashi!
It's very Great!

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Good great man everyone on this site is more talented that I. Back on track though I loved your story write more!