PDA

View Full Version : the teacher you hate

Kiss of Death
09-26-2006, 01:06 PM
the teacer you hate. and why?

well, i hate my french teacer. she always looking at me like i did something wrong. and she is sooooooooooo anoying (did i speled it right?). and she is sooooooooo old. about 70 years. oh no, i have french test tomorow! HELP!

razzen88
09-26-2006, 01:08 PM
before i graduated it was my english teacher. she was extremely strict on assignments and put lots of points on the stupidest things. if i missed an assignment i would drop a grade and it was nearly impossible to bring back up. she gave us 5 page essays every weekend about the most boring things:mad:

gaaratheone
09-26-2006, 01:29 PM
well I hate my match teacher..
Its kind idiot who think comand in world...
well...
I have match today...
I hate that fat man

Kiss of Death
09-26-2006, 01:34 PM
well...
I have match today...
I hate that fat man

oh, you pour thing... be strong...

Eris
09-26-2006, 01:39 PM
well...
I have match today...
I hate that fat man

Man! Seriously, Your spell like a dyslexic chimpanzee. Please, for the Internet's sake, atleast TRY to spell properly.

Keyasaffection
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
my stupid p.e teacher....grr...she hates me....>_<

Kiss of Death
09-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Man! Seriously, Your spell like a dyslexic chimpanzee. Please, for the Internet's sake, atleast TRY to spell properly.
you need to post in this treath about teacer you hate. and leave her/him (dont know gender (did i speled it right?)) alone. english isnt his/her first language. like mine. so, go away. sorry if it sounded mean

*reps just because*

Eris
09-26-2006, 01:57 PM
you need to post in this treath about teacer you hate. and leave her/him (dont know gender (did i speled it right?)) alone. english isnt his/her first language. like mine. so, go away. sorry if it sounded mean

*reps just because*

First of all, I'm quoting the poster's info-panel: "Location: Manhatan"
Secondarily, English isn't my first language either. So what?

I don't hate any teacher.

razzen88
09-26-2006, 01:58 PM
oh and i had a teacher that sucked on her teeth every ten seconds

and she always made a pucker face when she did it. it was pretty hilarious actually

Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!
09-26-2006, 02:01 PM
hmm...the teacher that i hate....well i suppriseingly dont have a teacher that i hate! i have teachers that annoy the hell out of me for one reason or another like my math teacher....she's nice and all..but she's sooo boreing =_=

Music Fiend
09-26-2006, 03:29 PM
I've never really hated any of my teachers, but Senora Arrington (my former AP Spanish 5 teacher) is pretty tough. I had her last year and barely passed. I was in that AP for about 15 days into the school year, but by that time I already knew I was going to fail, so I dropped that class. She's not mean - she's actually funny. It's just that she goes way too fast for me.

Masali
09-26-2006, 04:15 PM
My history teacher. She's uber feminist and takes things that guys say like "Oh paris hilton is a certain word that begins with a 'b'" and she flips a certain word that begins with 'S' and goes off on a tangent about how men are "condescending pigs who don't know anything about a woman's struggles." Which puzzles me because I was under the notion that women wanted to be treated equally. Which I guess is not true. In the words of George Carlin "Women don't want equality all around, they want to be treated like a woman and PAID like a man"

In other words: she can talk down to men, but we're not aloud to call paris hilton a certain word that begins with a b, regardless of how true it is.

And no, I am not a misogynist.

razzen88
09-26-2006, 06:06 PM
My history teacher. She's uber feminist and takes things that guys say like "Oh paris hilton is a certain word that begins with a 'b'" and she flips a certain word that begins with 'S' and goes off on a tangent about how men are "condescending pigs who don't know anything about a woman's struggles." Which puzzles me because I was under the notion that women wanted to be treated equally. Which I guess is not true. In the words of George Carlin "Women don't want equality all around, they want to be treated like a woman and PAID like a man"

In other words: she can talk down to men, but we're not aloud to call paris hilton a certain word that begins with a b, regardless of how true it is.

And no, I am not a misogynist.
whoa. straight to the point. yeah i see what ya mean. and its true about paris. people can deny it but its the truth

Furubalova
09-26-2006, 06:10 PM
i hate my math and english teacher. i have never seen a human being produce so much spit for one word... (math teacher= human saliva machine) and my english teacher is just... that b word Masali was talkin about. she yells for no reason and keeps us from going to the bathroom. if I have to pee, I have to pee dangit! xD

Ryth
09-26-2006, 06:44 PM

And no, I am not a misogynist.I hate people like that, I feel exactly the same way.

Anyway, I've never had a teacher I didn't like, they're all fair and reasonable in some right. I don't really get into a discussion with them to make any sort of opinion on them.

I suppose if I had to choose one, it'd be my English teacher from last year. I didn't hate her, but she borderlined on seeming unreasonable. She was quite nosy. She tended to make broad assumpitions about things and there were days where she kept trying to bring God into conversations. Which bothered me. I didn't hate her, but she knew how to get on my nerves from time to time.

Tsuna Kadiri
09-26-2006, 07:19 PM
My middle school art teacher. She was the only teacher I've ever had that held a personal grudge against me. And it wasn't just me thinking that, she told my mom at a conference that she didn't like me.

I wasn't a trouble maker, never really have been. I did my work, didn't cause a riot or anything. She was just jealous of the way I drew. Which sounds stupid for a teacher to be jealous of a student, but it was true. It got under her skin that I was a better artist than she was.

But I've got nothing to do with her anymore, so she can continue to throw a temper tantrum as long as she wants. =P

Infinita
09-26-2006, 07:41 PM
omg i could swear my teacher is gay or something....he likes pink and purple!! lol i hate pink (sorry for u pink lovers) I despise it! and he is a complete computer geek who doesn't even have a phone or a tv....weird

Agro
09-26-2006, 07:51 PM
I strongly dislike school in general and that includes teachers trying to stuff knowledge that I deem uninteresting and useless into my brain. Mind you I’m sure if I meet them outside of a classroom environment I’d get along with them fine.

pyre
09-26-2006, 09:45 PM
my english teacher in elementary, i think level 6.

i cant say i hate...i loathe. or rather, she hated me. every time i see her i try to walk another way and before, when i attended her class, i used to get this weird pain in my stomach. and i ALWAYS got scolded whenever she saw me for things i didnt even understand why she got mad at. i used to get corrective action notices EVERYDAY from her. even now that i'm in college, whenever i see her, i get that sense of forthcoming doom...

*insertjapanesenamehere*
09-26-2006, 10:00 PM
aww. i love my french teacher!
and, i love allll my teachers... *coughcough*
no, i dont really like my science teacher. she acts like im stupid and like she's all knowing. and if i ask a simple question, she gets an attitude. but i dont HATE her. just dislike at times.

Snowscala_Xx
09-26-2006, 10:00 PM
i don't really hate any of my teachers i kinda just tune them out, but mostly i dislike most is my AFJROTC teacher he just ignores me and bugs me most about my hair there is like 10 million ppl beside me with the same hair XD, I guess i'm just that special person to pick on..

m*short
09-26-2006, 10:03 PM
the teacher that i hate is my typing teacher -.- she's sooo anoying...

Athena
09-26-2006, 10:12 PM
I hate my German teacher so much, she's like old and she thinks that she's cool, and when she says smart alec comments, they sound corny...o_O;

Yugure's Goddess
09-26-2006, 10:15 PM
...I don't really hate any of my teachers (most of them are cool and/or decent teachers in one way or another) but my current math teacher gets on my nerves. No matter what I say or do She will not allow me to make double collumns. We HAVE to write down the left side of the page, even though I make the two collumns so distinct and clean that a RETARD could find and grade them. I mean really... (but now I've started doing all the work I need to do for one problem on one line so I don't use as much paper since she doesn't seem to give a damn about the enviroment or the fact that I'm trying to be rebellius in my own small, chicken-[bad word] way. XD)

And not only that If we're doing a lesson on something that I already know (which is every lesson since I'm repeating Algebra this year... that's right I can't bring my lazy butt to do my homework so I BARELY failed the second semester last year and have to take the WHOLE course over again...) If we're doing a lesson I already know, I'll start doing something else like mmm... read a book and she comes over and TAKES MY book! And locks it up and tells me I can't have it unless my parents come and get it. She did this with a World History paper I was finishing that was due that day and she comes over and casually takes it up, as if it was hers and tells me I can't have it until my parents come and get it and I was thinking "Well then you might as well throw it away since it's due today and my History teacher doesn't take late work." yeah...

But even that isn't all of it, she says this huge lie at the beginning of the year going "My only rule is BE NICE". BULL!! She's tacked on so many stupid rules that have nothing to do with "being nice".... *cusses for several hours*

But I don't hate her, because she's a decent teacher all-round. She's just kind of dull, and annoying...

love
dani
dude

Faceless111
09-26-2006, 11:08 PM
I hate the teacher with the big frickin' mole on her chin, but pretends it's not even there when everybody else just stares at it. I mean, it's like a frickin' mountain growing off her chin! How can she pretend it's not there! You all know that type of teacher I'm talking about.

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
09-27-2006, 02:40 AM
This teacher that just starts meetings, when his busy he ignores you. And sumtimes when a meeting only should take like 5 mniutes he can gabble for like 2 hours. His record would be 20 minutes.

Anime is poison
09-27-2006, 07:49 AM
I hated my science teacher from 6th grade. All she did was write the assignment on the board and tell us to do it (and it was A LOT, I would rarely get done). If we had a question, she would tell us to ask one of the students, who were just as busy as me to complete their work. So that grade kinda sucked for me. :(

Kiss of Death
09-27-2006, 09:37 AM
today i had that supet french test. i hate that woman. she is sooooo old and bossy... well, i get B... thats bad... well, i will write the same test again and will get A. i always geting A. or A-

i readed all your posts and... wow... i thot only in lithuania there that kind of teachers... oh well...

you know, there my sience teacher that always sooooo loud... oh, today i had that lesson... oh, my head hurts...

~Oukoku Inmetsu
09-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Meh, i don't really hate my teachers this year. I'm a senior so of course i get royalty treatment. This morning for example, i recieved a free biscuit. Though i have hated them before, the one last year would have to be my spanish teacher. She angered me very much because she was one of those, "I'm so nice yet so mean and strict on the inside!" She would always pressure me back and forth telling me i had to do work and finally i just went off and started writing down on paper what i would say to her face. Well, needless to say it was in dark print and she could see it. TT.TT She called me out into the hall and started lecturing me.. Meh, things like that happened all year. And she loved talking to my mother. --Is no longer in the course of spanish.--

Jewel <3
09-28-2006, 01:55 AM
I'm a senior so of course i get royalty treatment. This morning for example, i recieved a free biscuit.
Yeah dogs get that treatment too :laugh:

White Wolf Of Solomon
09-28-2006, 08:29 PM
I "Strongly dislike" the guy that teaches wood shop, He is so lame and he does not even know what he is doing, He screwed up my measurements, So I had to buy more wood, no matter, its just funny to watch his screw ups

Princess Cupcake
09-28-2006, 08:54 PM
I don't hate any of them. Only one of them gets on my nerves at times. My science teacher in second period. It's early in the morning. I am grumpy. I tend to do things. I do something that I don't mean-I blame disorders-and she reports me. I end up with an ISS/ACP. (In School Suspention/Alternate Classroom Placement)
Then there was this other time when I was running around chasing this guy and she says "this is the second time I've caught you, Lexi. I'm not your babysitter."

Bittersweet
09-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I hate my history teacher and my english teacher, they're giving us the most idiotic assignments this year. I don't know why they can't just realize this is a freshman class they're doing this too.