PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh

Animewolf16
09-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Hello all, i have no clue what board to post this thread in sooooo...
Any one who likes yugioh state what u like about it and why. if u want u can tell about crushes or whatever u want to talk about relating to yugioh. (if someone knows what board this should be posted into please let me know)

Snowscala_Xx
09-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello all, i have no clue what board to post this thread in sooooo...
Any one who likes yugioh state what u like about it and why. if u want u can tell about crushes or whatever u want to talk about relating to yugioh. (if someone knows what board this should be posted into please let me know)
yes, i think you post this thread in the right area ^^', I use to like yugioh, now it kinda bores me.. *sorri if i offended* but i use to like to watch the show and duel my buddy's before we go to like "books a million;" and play cards of something, and yes i had a crush on serenity for like 2 weeks XD, i happen to like soft voices =3, ^_^' But i think playing the cards still drags me back to wanting to play it..

Pretty_Pathetic
09-27-2006, 08:17 PM
I liked it early on in the series, but then it became redundant....I still like watching from time to time though. It reminds me of the good old days (about two years ago).:p

demonslayer75015
09-27-2006, 09:10 PM
I like it because it has different stategies and special effects, you can always relate it to school because of the hard names and mathematics involved in it.

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-27-2006, 09:14 PM
I honestly didn't like the series, at all. Interesting for 1 episode...The very first one that is. After that, repitition took over.

.Gogo
09-27-2006, 09:21 PM
I only watched it to see Mai Valentine! She's one of mah fave anime characters of all time! However I really didn't like her voice in that one season.... eww xP