PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: The Secret Of Sakura's Past IV

Sakura Holic
09-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.
~~~
2 days before the mission. Sakura called out her team for a meeting, and bring along Shikamaru, Gaara and Temari. After the meeting, everyone left. Gaara and Temari walked as Sakura told them to wait. Gaara and Temari turned and Sakura came running towards them.

"I want to thank you for helping us. I really appreciate it." Sakura bowed to Gaara and Temari.

"Its no big deal." Temari said giving her the cool Temari look as always. Gaara on the other hand, just stood next to her with his arms crossed.

"You only agree that so you could help me with problems...its no use Temari..." Gaara said coldly.

Temari laughs as her left eye twitches. "Ahahaha... what a kido huh? Little brothers now these days."

"I understand. Don’t worry Gaara. Your just a friend to me." Sakura smiled.

Temari whispered to Gaara's ears, "Are you going to take that from her..? she rejected you."

"I heard that!!" Sakura yelled.

"Ehehehehe...."

"hmph.."
~~~~~~
This is the day. Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari, Hinata, and Shino. Out they go away from their village. Well, except Gaara and Temari. Their village is at Sunagakure...
Shikamaru as usual, planned everything at the start out the gate. They traveled day and rest at night. Day's past and no culprit or what so ever.

"This is useless.... maybe its a prank after all." Naruto sighed and lean back towards the tree next to Hinata. Hinata blushed as she just stood still.

"Tsunade said you never be too sure." Sakura spoke.
I wonder... that ninja that attacked me... was it him? And that other ninja... who was he..? Sakura kept wondering that she wouldn’t hear Temari calling her.

"HELLO!! DEAF GIRL!!!" Temari shouted at her ear.

"Aaahhhh!" Sakura screamed and fell out of her spot she was sitting. Sakura got up at instant and yelled,
"What!!!?"

Temari pointed at a strange guy behind her. Sakura turned around, wondering what is it now. Sakura instantly know who it was when she saw the anbu mask.
"Ka-Kakashi...?" Sakura startled.

"That's Kakashi..?" Temari asked stupidly.

"Its Kakashi..." everyone answered, still taking a break.

"Come here Sakura. I need to tell you something." Kakashi told her.

Sakura walked towards Kakashi as the rest of the team just stood there minding their own business.

"Yes...?" Sakura answered as she started walking towards him.

He grabbed Sakura's arm and starts to lead her in the woods.

"ok.... why talk here..?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi didn’t turn around. There was a puff of smoke that surrounded Sakura. She coughs as she kept one eye slightly open. As the smoke clears, she saw a familiar person. The guy that saved her from that night. Sakura gasp.
"You again!!?" she shouted. Before she could speak anymore, he went behind Sakura, covering her mouth, and bring her arms behind her so that she cant escape.

"You there! Let her go!!"
Gaara appeared from the trees and throws random weapons at him.
Sakura screamed as the weapons head towards them both.
Gaara!! You stupid Boy!! I’m Hostage!!! she yelled in her head. Then, before she knew it, she was in a room.
Where am I? Sakura wondered. Then, all she could see next, is just pitch black darkness. She swear she felt her body fall to the ground.

"There is no way they will ever hurt you again... Sakura"

Little miss lovley
09-25-2006, 09:27 PM
omg like i soo need to know what happens next!

Good job on the fanfic so far ^.^

Sakura Holic
09-26-2006, 03:30 AM
Aw <3
Thanks Little miss lovely. I really appreciate it when people read my literature work.
^ ^
Thanks for the reps btw.

Princess Cupcake
09-26-2006, 05:01 AM
Wow, nice start. Add some discription and it'll be better. Sugoi, Sonariyami. <3

Fast_as_Fire_
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
i want to know what happens!! :3

Heartless Soul Eater
12-02-2006, 07:23 PM
took a while too read but it was great now hurry up and write a new one:D

Sakura Holic
12-02-2006, 07:38 PM
took a while too read but it was great now hurry up and write a new one:Dbah.. too lazy... I need to get used to the site settings first. >D
And when I have time, I'll write more. And possibly type more? o_0;
Just maybe. Just maybe...

katrina03
12-03-2006, 05:27 AM
nice start...i wonder what will happen next...^^

christilin
12-03-2006, 05:22 PM
OMG!!! i want to know what hapens!!! that was so awesome!

Elemental_Angel
02-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Well, not the best I've ever read. Because the best I've ever read are not even fanfictions, they're Dianna Wynn Jones! :laugh: Anyways, moving on. I think that adding a little more detail and maybe describing scenes and characters feelings would add more quality to the story. I hope I don't sound critical or like...okay you know how some people are like calm yet they just glare :glare: as they tell you how to improve? That's not what I'm trying to sound like. I really did enjoy it. Keep up the good work! :cool:

_CTA_
02-02-2007, 02:59 AM
sakuraaaa!! *clings to sakura-chan*

nice fanfic as usual!! ^-^ keep it up!!! XD

love ya,

Miyu

Sakura Holic
02-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Lol not at all. ^_^
I have been approving.... a bit... I think.. lol That doesnt sound good. I'll type another one as sooooon....
uh... as I find the story.... >_>