PDA

View Full Version : =S Can someone help me name this anime?

ChloeSong
09-24-2006, 12:17 AM
I suddenly remember this anime I watched when I wa really young. I only remember a bit about it so I was wondering if anyone has watched a show similar to what I'm about to describe.

A girl is given a mission to collect demons? with the help of a cute mascot. I'm pretty sure that she is given the time limit and the mission by a deity. Also a boy appears with the intent or comand? to collect? the demons? before she does. (He might be the one causing the trouble/releasing the demons =S) Naturally the girl falls in love with the boy and tries to hide the fact that every night she transforms? and goes on crazy hunts. The boy knows everything and also has a cute mascot which is like the mirror of the girl's mascot, only evil. He at first just creates trouble until he realises that he loves her and begins to refuse to compete with her. He gets in trouble with the one who sent him in the first place? and is sealed somewhere. (I vaguely remember dark purple colored crystals....) The girl goes to save him.. and I think she suceeds.
I think communication between the girl and her mascot is done by mirrors.

@_@ It was a very very long time ago. I remember one episode where the mascot fly out the window to avoid being seen by the boy. Also I think the girl can either fly or jump really high when she is transformed. The setting might be a private school or apartment. The girl will suffer? or not be normal? or the world will suffer? if she doesn't collect the demons? in time. I also think the girl likes espeically likes food.....or flowers..... Also the place the boy was sealed was other-worldly? It was somewhere she either had to climb to get to and she might have battled something on the way there... Also I remember wings. =S

GAAAAAAAAHHHH All I remember are little snipets. Sry if the info is way too vague. T_T

And after rereading what I wrote, it sounds like a generic storyline for a magical girl anime. ^^;; I see parts of CCS, Wedding Peach, and I guess Inuyasha.

I'm hoping someone knows which anime I'm talking about.
Ty for any info! Its really bugging me.

HyperHacker
09-24-2006, 02:14 AM
It sounds vaguely like Card Captor Sakura.

Martherus
09-24-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah, I would say it's Cart Captor Sakura.

Is this her?

ChloeSong
09-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Nope it definitly isn't CCS. I think it was geared toward a more mature (older than elementary) audience. It wasn't super super cute but I'm pretty sure it was in the magical girl genre.

ChloeSong
09-24-2006, 02:36 PM
The girl was either in middle school or high school.

Bibi of the Blue Sea
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Wow. This sounds a lot like CCS mixed in with some Rayearth, a dash of Sailormoon, a little of Ao No Fuunin, with some snipets of TRC. I can't really figure out this anime you are trying to find. But it does sound mostly and a lot like CCS. Are you sure this is not CCS?

ChloeSong
09-24-2006, 09:06 PM
positive. the boy might have had a uniqiue hair color. Like blue?
He looked pretty typical I think. Like sorta layered short hair.

wolfgirl90
09-24-2006, 09:54 PM
That almost reminds me of an old anime (well, it's not old; it came out in Japan in 1997). Anyway, it was called Vampire Princess Miyu. She is in middle school, has to collect demons (return them to their homeland) and does have a cute mascot but I'm not quite sure that this may be it.

buhbibutterfly
09-24-2006, 09:54 PM
sounds like kamikaze kaitou jeanne...does she have brownish red hair before transformation then when she transform gets blonde hair?

wolfgirl90
09-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Now that I think about it, that sure does sound like Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne. I read the manga all the way but only saw a few episodes of the anime. Good eye!!

Bibi of the Blue Sea
09-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey yeah! It must be KKJ. Can't believe that one didn't cross my mind before.

BaBiiAnGeL250
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Well Maybe it was Sailormoon? I don't know...oh vnm SAilormoon doesn't collect demons...

ChloeSong
09-25-2006, 12:05 AM
OMGOSH IT LOOKS JUST LIKE that
>>>>>kamikaze kaitou jeanne
XD TY!

ChloeSong
09-25-2006, 12:06 AM
must bookmark this page @_@
I can't believe someone knew it. ^^ Ty very much.
(for second there I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me)
^^ ty ty ty

edit---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to remember the anime I watched when I was little.
So far I found CardCaptor Sakura, Wedding Peach, Dooly, Saint Tail, Detective Conan, Slayers, Slam Dunk, and kamikaze kaitou jeanne. =] Ty very much.

ChloeSong
09-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Wow. Its started in 1999? I must have been.... 8 when I first watched it.

The Blue Baron
09-25-2006, 12:14 AM
i agree with everyone else tht it was card captor sakura :D

The Blue Baron
09-25-2006, 12:16 AM
i see no junk akito

The Blue Baron
09-25-2006, 12:19 AM
well the answers solved here heh

Fabala
09-25-2006, 07:01 AM
Closed. Question has been answered and there is massive double/triple posting going on.