PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: Key to the Cosmos

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Officially approved by LadyP Serenity <3

Sorry, I'm not accepting anyone else.

Hi everyone! Well, so all of you know, I'm a pretty qualified RP'er, I use to RP under my old account Amazon_Goddess all the time on AF, I just haven't been around lately. Anywho, this is still my first time making my own RPG, so please bear with me! I wanted to make a type of RP we don't have much of, even though I love the fuedal era and magical RP's, I decided to offer something fresh. This RPG is more along the genre of space/mech RP's, so if you're into that sort of thing then sign up! [If your familiar with the Xenosaga series, this RP is a take on that =D]

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Post#1: Story/History/Plot

Post#2: Character Sheet

Post#3: Sample Characters

The Story:

The story takes place in the distant year of 2079. With all of the health advancements, people on earth had become overpopulated. Small man-made colonies resembling earth were manufactured in our solar system to house the growing population. War hasn't existed in centuries, and peace is now an attainable concept. There is no division between countries, everyone is united under what is known as The Inner Solar System, or the ISS. The ISS's colonies consist of:

-Alden (it is the poorest and least developed of the colonies, and home to alot of crime. founded by Jeffery Alden.)
-Bain (the home of the greatest hospitals and medical advancements in the ISS. many cyborgs live here. founded by Janice Bain)
-Chiba (a very traditional and spiritual colony, resembling ancient japan in many ways, but still very advanced. founded by Kyoshiro Chiba)
-Diamond (also known as the "trade colony". many merchants and tourists make their homes here. aliens are constantly traveling in and out. founded by Montgomery Diamond)
-Earth (only the richest of the rich can afford to live on earth, those who cannot afford housing there are shipped off to other colonies, mainly Alden.)
-Moon (not many inhabitants live on the Moon colony, however many secret organizations make their base here. STAAR's base is located on the moon.)

Humans and aliens are also no longer unfamiliar with eachother, and recently trade with nearby alien races began. However, aliens still remain very seperate from humans, and are only allowed to visit the Diamond Colony, unless they arrive for diplomatic issues. Because of increased alien trade, and the fact that colonies are separated, a powerful military force was created to keep order. This organization was known as STAAR: Strategical Task Agents of Alien Relations. There are not very many members of STAAR, but they are comprised of only the best. STAAR has 3 main divisions: Research division, Agent division, and Head division.

a. Research Division: The brainiacs behind millitary advancements. Always coming out with the highest forms of strategical battle-weaponry.

b. Agent Division: RP'ers will be part of this division. Agents are chosen because of their special abilities, and some are even forced to join. Agents are classified as:

-cyborgs (humans with robotic parts, rare because of the complications of the operations.)
-psychics (people with inhuman abilities, such as telekinesis or technopathy, among other things.)
-soldiers (well-trained weapon and combat fighters. forced to go through excrutiating training, they are experts at the art of war.)
-hybrid (the very very few survivors of alien experimentation, combining alien dna with humans.)
-weaponoid (only one character is classified as a weaponoid, and thats Mia. She is the first of her kind.)

c. Head Division: The decision-making part of the organization. These are the big-wigs who give out all the orders.

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
Agent Name:
Class: [cyborg, hybrid, soldier, psychic]
Appearance: [small description + picture]
Special Ability(ies):
History: [again, be descriptive!]

***KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING WHEN CREATING YOUR CHARACTER:

[b]Stick with type of genre this story is. We don't want any elves or demons or whatnot. However, traditional types of characters are permitted. Example, if you want a samurai, it's okay, just make sure he's a space-age type of samurai =P
I'm looking for older characters here. I apoligize, but if your character is under 18, they will not be approved unless* you give a good reason why you want a young character ^^
If you want a different "rank" besides an agent, then you must PM me about with what rank you want and what the rank is about.
When doing your characters history, make sure it follows along the history of the story.
I'll add more requirements when I feel it's necesary.

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 12:40 PM
All of the following characters are available for RPing (unless they say taken) So if you see someone that you might want to RP, please take them ^^ Just make a post or PM me what character you want <3

D. Sample Characters:
--------------------------------------------------
Name: Mia
Agent Name: Weaponoid K-E-I
Class: Weaponoid
Personality: Mia is seemingly robotic, she always speaks in monotone and doesn't understand human emotions well, despite the fact that in a way she is a human herself. Because she has no experience in the outside world, (despite the facts programmed in her nanite hardware) she is very childlike to everyone else because she is very curious about simple things and is always asking questions. Her love of fighting is a bit extreme, but it is all she has ever known, so it is understandable. She has a superior attitude towards others, and is sometimes percieved as arrogant. Because of this attitude, she chooses to have a mechanical personality instead of acting "human". As the story continues however, she starts to show interest in gaining her humanity back.
Appearance:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/001-4.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/001-2.jpg)[<click 4 bigger version] This pic was drawn by me. Sorry red, I had to change it because I re-designed her look.
Special ability(ies): The strongest form of strength and speed available to technology. She has a very fluid combat style, using mainly gymnastic abilities. Her weaponoid abilities give her a power known as "materialization". This enables her to materialize the highest of technological weaponry seemingly out of thin air. She also has analyzing capabilites, which enable her to gauge battle situations and her enemies power. Her eyes have a ring around them that focuses to see through objects and to see extremely far distances.
History: Mia is the first weaponoid ever created. (weaponoid: only one has been created, because it is said that the subject must have certain "conditions" in order to be eligible for the experimentation. A weaponoid's design consists of a complete human body infused with a new type of machine, called nanites. Nanites are wired through every nerve in the weaponiods body, the nanite base lies at the core of the human brain. The nanites not only enhance normal human abilities by 50x it's normal capacity, but also enables the human vessel with an ability known as "materialization", among other hidden abilities that Mia does not seem to know herself.) She was awakened recently in the research division by order of the Head Division. Her creators were killed previously before her awakening, so all knowledge of her full abilities and her true past is unknown, even to her.
Name: Ryo
Agent Name: Ace
Class: Soldier
Personality: An energetic and outgoing guy, Ryo is usually always in a good mood. Ryo is percieved as very sarcastic, and sometimes insultingly so. He may seem like he's always laid-back but he takes his captain duty very seriously and always looks out for his team. He firmly believes that he must protect everyone, and when things happen to his teamates he usually blames himself. He is also a firm believer that everyone has their own will, whether they're human or not, and that everyone makes their own destinys.
Appearance:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/ryo3.jpg [<click 4 bigger version] Looks like this, but has one green eye and one red cybernetic eye.
Special Ability(ies): Has a red cybernetic eye thats able to focus onto any target and see long distances. He's also an expert at using mechs. His main weapons are two laser pistols that he always carries with him. It's rumored that he has the best shot of anyone in the entire STAAR organization, human, cyborg, or hybrid.
History: He earned the nickname "Ace" because he was an expert at piloting mechs, and was rumored to never miss a target. Because of his reputation, he was promoted to captain of Team 01. Before his life as an agent, Ryo was an orphan. He was moved from foster home to foster home on the colony Alden. When he was 13, the foster home he was currently at burnt down, and he was the only survivor. During the fire, he lost his entire family and his left eye. After that he wandered the streets, no one would take him in because he was "too old". He joined a street gang and soon earned the reputation as the most skilled shot in Alden. When he was 16, he was taken by the agency and recruited as an agent. The agency implanted a cyber-eye for him in exchange for his enlistment. He agreed, and was glad to finally find his calling. He now tends to Mia and tries to help her be more "human", he is one of the few people who actually call her by her real name.
Name: Yoshiro
Agent Name: Gambler
Class: Soldier/Psychic
Personality: Yoshiro is a gambler when it comes to everything, as his slogan "life is a gamble" suggests. He may be Ryo's best friend, but they are very different in ideals. Ryo is more practical, while Yoshiro is very reckless. Yoshiro is a big time lecher, and is constantly seen trying to put the moves on any pretty female he sees. Being an A-rank perv sometimes makes others take him less seriously, but he really is intelligent, especially when it comes to piloting. He's fairly brave and confident, but when things take a turn for the worse, Yoshiro sometimes lets his fear control him. Still, he is a very reliable friend, and will do anything it takes to help out the ones he cares about.
Appearance:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/guys56-2.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/guys56.jpg) [<click 4 bigger version]
Special Abilities: Telepath [mind-control], expert in hand to hand combat, mainly karate and tae kwon do, and has some incredible piloting skills.
History: Yoshiro is a telepath who also came from the colony Alden, like Ryo. When living in Alden, he was the son of an alchoholic father and a mother who passed away giving birth to him. His father is still alive, but Yoshiro never felt any real attachment to him. Most of his time in Alden was spent gambling, as he gambled for everything in his life just to survive. STAAR picked up on his psychic skill because he once gambled with a STAAR member and won each time, suggesting to the STAAR agent that he had psychic ability. After that he was recruited. He met Ryo in the academy, and because they had so much in common, they instantly became best friends. Even though he has psychic abilities, half the time they don't always work, which is how he got the nickname Gambler, along with his gambling obsession. When his abiities do work however, he is able to control peoples thoughts and take over their bodies. Despite his lack in his psychic ability sometimes, he makes up for it by his training as a soldier, and is very skilled in close combat fighting.
Names: Alice and Amber
Agent Names: The Doubles
Class: Psychics
Ages: 15 and 15
Personalities: Both of them are identical twins, and they act very much alike. However, Alice is a bit more shy and reserved, and Amber is a bit more fiery and outspoken. Still, they are both very bubbly and are always finishing eachothers lines. They detest being seperated, and always try to remain together. They are also very passionate about saving lives, and they resent killing to the highest degree.
Appearance:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/12-2.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/12.jpg) [<click 4 bigger version] Left: Alice, Right: Amber
Special Abilities: Technopaths
History: The Doubles are known for their psychic abilities. They are very powerful technopaths (technopath: able to control technology with their minds), but only when together. They are unable to use their powers whenever they are seperated, making this their ultimate weakness. Both of their parents worked for the agency, their mother was a member of the research division, and their father was a technopathic agent who passed away 9 years ago. Because of their parents involvement in the agency, they too became agents at a young age. They are now members of team 01.
Name: Sabel
Agent Name: Rose
Class: Psychic
Personality: Sabel isn't the type of person who is beneath using sexual measures to get what she wants. She's always turning things people say into a sexual reference, which at times can be in a comical way or a seductive way. Despite her sexual prowess, she also has a very loving nature, especially to those younger than herself. She sometimes has trouble controlling her power, and becomes emotionally unstable. She can be the most loving character in the group, or one of the most vindictive.
Appearance:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/barrel01-2.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/barrel01.jpg) [<click 4 bigger version]
Special Abilities: Herbopath, medicist
History: Sabel is an herbopath, (herbopath: ability to control plants) and used to live on the colony Bain as a herbology medicist. She soon grew rich because of her seemingly never-ending supply of medicine. She met a doctor whom she fell in love with, and they lived happily for 3 years. One fateful day, her husband fell to a mysterious alien virus. Sabel did all she could, but there was no way she could cure him, and he died within a week. Sabel blamed herself for his death, because she could not make a medicine to save him. Her business fell to ruin, and she moped around for about a year. That was until STAAR picked her up and offered her a way to get back at the aliens who gave her husband the virus. Because of her ability to control plants, and her doctoring past, she was a valuable asset to them and soon she became a very talented agent. Her ability as a doctor and as a powerful herbopath make her a great ally.
Name: Zen
Agent Name: Crimson
Class: Hybrid
Personality: Classified as insane, he's the type of guy you don't want to get close to. He always wears a cocky grin, and has a wicked laughter that shocks people upon meeting him. He has an insatiable taste for blood, and delights himself in the pleasure of seeing it. He also occassionaly mutters things to himself in different languages, he can often be heard using the latin phrase: "scelus sceleris", meaning sin. He is literally, at times, a genius. Even though Zen is highly unusual, he is extremely talented in his work.
Appearance:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/guys94-2.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/guys94.jpg) [<click 4 bigger version]
Special Abilities: He's not the strongest physically, but he is extremely fast footed. He is the possesor of a powerful alien right arm that releases a sonic impulse. At it's highest power it can wipe out entire cities in a shot. He doesn't use it too much because it is painful to him as well, depending on how much power it uses. Because of that, he is normally seen with a set of pistols.
History: Zen came from the colony of Chiba and was once a very peaceful and religious man. He was a part of the buddhist monks and was very compassionate when it came to other beings. One fateful day 6 years ago his temple was a victim to a massacre. He was found sitting in the middle of the temple in a pool of blood, mumbling religious proverbs in different languages. With all of his fellow monks annihilated and all of his previous religious ideals shattered, he had become insane. After he was recovered he was taken to a psychiatric ward in the colony Bain. He remained in the ward for 2 years, no one to claim him. During this time, many black marketers had a keen interest in creating hybrids (fusing alien and human dna to create new species). A secret facility "bought" patients from the psych ward in order to do alien splicing experimentation on them. Zen was one of the patients "bought" for this experiment. He was infused with an alien arm which had the ability to produce a devastating sonic attack, and the experimentation further fed his insanity. STAAR intercepted the operation, and saved Zen from the same fate as the others; death. They gave him a job as an agent, and now he works faithfully for STAAR. He still is classified as insane, but his insanity has been marginally decreasing over the years.

red storm
09-20-2006, 03:30 PM
It's good to see you back in the RPG parts, Amazon.

Name: Cerea
Agent name: CQ unit-34*
Class: Cyborg

Personality: Cerea is a wild card. She's happy, loves to tinker (which, considering 93% of her body is mechenical, is not so surprising) and chases girls (that's right, girls) like there's no tommorow. Her cute and harmless outlook often makes people think at first glance that she's a mechanic, or a medic. Not so. Even though she loves to tinker with machines, her first and foremost love is combat. She's pretty much the emotional core of the team, as she always tries to draw the people who like to stand alone back into the group.

Appearance: click to enlarge.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Liinna/th_mechgirl.png (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Liinna/mechgirl.png)

Special Ability: Highly acrobatic, and physically extremely powerfull allowing her to excell in close combat. Scanning sensors and communicators installed in the devices attached to her head. Her hands also carry short-range energy expellers, allowing her to send energy blasts at a short range. Her legs both hide one half of a weapon that when combined creates a high powered long range rifle. She is also able to bypass most conventional security systems with hacking skills and stealth generators.

History: At the age of 16, during her second year of service in the STAAR Cerea recieved a note that her cyborg application had finally come through. The procedure was a new one at that time, as it focused on making a fully mechanical body. Still the scientists had yet to find a way to make a working AI, so they needed a human brain to control the body. Enter Cerea.
Now, after the procedure with a body consisting 93% of mechanical parts, and only 7% organic remaining cerea is a tough fighter, and a profit to the STAAR. She took up mechanics as a hobby, as she needed to maintain her body. The scientists were pleased at the results, as they were now one step closer to building the ultimate fighting machine. They made cerea swear to secrecy about her procedure, which she had no trouble agreeing to. Though she did wonder why it was to be held secret.

*CQ: Close Quarter

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Thank you Red Storm :) I'm glad to see that you're going to be a part of my RPG! Wonderful character btw, love the bio! <3

Red Storm: Approved!

red storm
09-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Easy Mia, easy. Give it a couple of days. Maru took about a week to gather signups before she started her RPG. It's no reason to double-post.

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Easy Mia, easy. Give it a couple of days. Maru took about a week to gather signups before she started her RPG. It's no reason to double-post.

*nod* Yeah alright... I am just so impatient :( Lol your right though.... off to delete that double post :) haha

Nespa
09-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Name: Babs
Agent name: shadow
Class: cyborg
Personality: Babs seems emotionless and distant at first. But if you gain her trust she can be a good friend and ally eventhough she is part cyborg. Her reaction to new people can be linked towards her transformation from human to cyborg. during it she lost most memories and isent always sure how to react to other people. Her cute face make people underastemate her. also at first glance you would not say she is a cyborg

Appearance: she wears ocasinally a black dressed but is mostly found in black leather pants, a leather top and gloves. she is pale has brown eyes and long dark brown hair.

http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/pics/575.jpg

Special Ability(ies): Babs has in both her hands usb ports making it easy for to upload, download and hack things. her left hand is fully robot and holds a couple of containers with several fluids. From her right three fingers can be screwed off the thumb, the middle finger and the pinky they contain small hidden tools. The back of her brain is a strong high speed computer while her front is stil normal but the scientist putted a metal plate before it for safety. reasons. very good at shooting and hand to hand combat. though most consider her more fit for research she can be merciless in the battlefield.

History: babs lived in a colony on the moon and filled her life with giong out, giong to school and diong sports. At the age of 19 she fell suddenly ill and was rushed to the hospital. There was discovert she had a very large tumor in her brain and it was to far to remove even with the high technologie they had nothing would be left of her brain. A teacher at her school was a ex- staar agent called headquarters finding it a waste to lose her due to her athletic abilities. the headquarters agreed after reading her file and gave her a emergancy cyborg transformation. she got the nickname shadow because she dotcors said she had a shadow in her head.

Seikyu Kiba
09-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Sounds Intresting.

Name: Dante Cry
Agent Name: Stray
Personality: Dante is more of the scilent type...He doesn't like to work as a team and if he does he threatens anyone who gets in his way, He will speak when needed but normally 3 word at most, He doesn't like to be bothered. He is the Scilent and Mysteriouse one of the team.

Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/_Shena_is_cool_/Anime/Guys/Assassin.jpg White hair and blue eyes a black vest covered in white bandages, Black gloves holding two blades in each hand, from his Elbow up are also bandages and have red shoulder guards. Black pants and just below the knee are bandages as well, and Black combat boots.

Special Ability(ies): Along from being excelent in stealth and weilds two blades he holds, When he wants to attack from a far his hands can change into machine guns.

History: Growing up was hard for Dante, He was always bullied because he was rich and never fought back from which he had, one day the bullying got worse, and went to far, The bullies were pushing him into a factory and wanted him to climb to retrieve a ball, he didnt have a choice so he did, which there was a bridge he had to cross which was unstable, well as he walked on it the bridge collapsed sending him to the ground. He broke both arms because a few bars caught his fall, but there was a problem, His arms were permanently broken for an unknown reason, his parent got the best doctors and one suggested they make him into a Cyborg, and Dante and his parents agreed. After the operation he decided he wanted to join STAAR, and become an agent. Well STAAR execpted him and changed his plain metal arms into guns and taught him how to weild the double blades he holds. But this also turned him cold hearted for and unknown reason.

Thats Long and I hope I dont have to changed anything!

Plaidbutterfly
09-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Hrrmmm... *ponder*

How neccessary is a picture? I have a character in mind but don't have a picture for her (as a human, got a few sketches of her as a furre which I'm guessing are not what you want at all unless alien races are fair game).

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Nespa: Great profile, but I need you to change one thing. There is no colony on mars. The only colonies are the man-made ones that revolve on the same path as earth. So if you can change that for me you are all set :)

Seikyu Kiba: Your accepted, awesome bio and I really like what your character looks like!

Plaidbutterfly: Ya know what, I was considering it, and I have decided to add hybrids to the list (hybrids are the very very few survivors of alien experimentation, combining alien dna with humans.) does that suit you? If not then let me know mkay?

Seikyu Kiba
09-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Sweet Can't wait for this RPG! I wasn't thinking about joining at first but alright!

Lucidian Dyne
09-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Edited: Edited parts appear in white, to make up for changes due to similarity in accepted characters.

This is my first time joining up in an RP like this -- I've got a lot of time on my hands when I'm not working for the first half of the day. Hopefully this will work as my outlet. =D

Name: Coltrayn
Agent Name: Mist
Personality: Coltrayn's is most usually seen with a perpetual scowl on his face. He works exceedingly well with others, most usually used as a point man for a task force. He's got an eye for beauty, but will most likely mask his interests with a sardonic quip. He likes to show off, but is reserved about his bragging. He tends to be the most insulting member of the STAARs, and is never seen smiling -- unless he's feeling extremely cocky. Nevertheless, he's careful about information -- he doesn't want to know too much or too little about his missions; only enough to get him through. Enemy numbers rarely intimidate him, no matter what size or strength. He's in it for the kill count, mission completion, and most of all, for vengeance on the nameless and faceless for the wrongs done to him.

Appearance: His physical structure is totally human. Hair is characteristically messy. He wears loose clothing to maintain freedom of movement, and his clothing is prone to floating with his movements whenever he fights. There is a pic attached -- he looks similar to the man in the pic.

Special Abilities: His weapon of choice is a combination piece: a hollow celestanium alloy (known for lethal sharpness and impervity to dulling) sword blade houses (using a split mechanism) a long range photon rifle, able to maintain accuracy for approximately 2500 feet. Metallic biological parasite in the sword-rifle's hilt recognizes only one master, and increases the weight of the weapon to make it unusable if anyone else is sensed holding it. Coltrayn's consistently held the top ranks in the military academy for sword, photon rifle and stealth mastery. His robe has state-of-the-art camera nanotechnology that allows him to blend into his surrondings. His acrobatic ability and jumping height is aided by GyroTec technology in his boots -- without them, he can only get around as fast as any other human, though his other skills remain largely unaffected when lacking the boots.

History: Coltrayn knows absolutely nothing about his childhood -- he was found in Alden Colony in 2075 A.D., left bloodied and bruised out in the middle of a street, laying underneath a banner with crude writing that still dripped with his own blood: "Humanity will soon be a speck of celestial dust." All that was legible on his colony ID were his first name, as well as his birthyear and origin: 2059, Luna Colony (Earth's Moon).
~~ While hospitalized, he was diagnosed with amnesia. The last 16 years were black to him. He villified the monsters who had done this to him, and it has made him bitter. After being released from the hospital, it was expected that he would go on to a homeless shelter to live until he was able to get another foothold into society. Coltrayn's highest interests circulate around his birthplace and his past -- staying in a homeless shelter was not an option for him.
~~ He went on to join the AMA (Alden Military Academy), and was found to possess superior skills with a sword and a rifle during his first few weeks. Even he was mortified with the seemingly alien knowledge -- he didn't even realize he had these talents at his disposal. But he vowed to use the only skills he had against his faceless agressors: consequently, it's made him feel indignant and insulting to everyone around him (excluding his superiors), and he has an outstanding track record for sneaking out of the academy late at night to train -- though his records only show nine demerits for the offense, he's been able to get past the night guard hundreds of times. He held lieutenant's position for two years, still as verbally abusive as ever and was expected to advance to captain of his own squadron, but he soon received the call from STAARs at the age of 20. The rest, as they say, is history in the making.

( I will also roleplay as Ryo, if you feel there's too many of one type of character like I'm starting to notice. I'm pretty capable with just about any kind of character, so whatever works for you works for me, Mia. ^_^ )

Plaidbutterfly
09-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Hmm... as they say on Project Runway, I think I can "make it work"! :)

Feel free to tweak description later or fix it for me. :)

-

Name: Minjonet Duchamp (often nicknamed Minny or Min-Min)
Agent Name: Lioness
Class: Hybrid Cyborg (mostly replacements, not extreme enhancements)

Personality:
Minjonet is rather quiet. For a member in STAAR she values "horse sense" more than anything else, even above fighting prowess; there are few things she loathes more than a person who is stupid but egotistic because of their headcount. Most of the time however she is something of a mother hen. Often silent most of the time save for what is neccessary, she has a habit of being the one who always shows up with cookies or muffins or some other baked good when someone is sick or upset.
Although Minjonet is in STAAR and has to kill, she still very much has the attitude from her police days that killing is not an everyday thing and should be avoided at all costs. Even though she works as a sniper most of the time she often needs to be convinced the person she is killing is 'evil' first, and is still visibly shaken for a few hours every time she kills someone.

Appearance:
(will make a lot more sense after history, I promise)
Like other Hybrid Refugees of her era, Minjonet looks much like what would happen if you tossed Earth animal DNA in with a human's and blended it for awhile. Her face is rather like an oversized lioness', hence her codename, and her entire body is covered in a fine glossy fur. Her body structure is mostly human - upright - but she has definite feline paws with velvety pawpads, and a prehensile tail that ends in a lionlike tuft. Some fur on the very top of her head grows out longer; she keeps it to about her waist.
The most striking thing about her is where cybernetic parts have obviously replaced that which has been lost to injury. One of her arms is completely cybernetic, the mechanics stretching up to shoulder, neck, and up onto the side of her face. One of her eyes had been replaced with a mechanic one that often, while she sharpshoots, functions as a laser sight. She tends to keep her hair swished down over that eye whenever possible. The cybernetic arm is quite obviously not quite fitted for her, of human design, slightly longer than her other arm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/PlaidButterfly/furresketch1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/PlaidButterfly/furresketch3.gif

Special Ability(ies):
Sharpshooting, sniping; Minjonet's hands are steady and her aim is fantastic with both rifles and pistols. However in real combat she often takes too long to fire a pistol, preferring to delay and aim too long.
There is some speculation that because of genetic modification Minjonet can see ultraviolet and infrared, she often complains of seeing colors that people don't see and she can't describe. Her senses of smell and sound also seem to be slightly enhanced compared to an average human's, but not quite enough to give her a distinct advantage (i.e. when a human says "what is that?", Minjonet can go "oh, it's just a rat in the wall").

History:
Minjonet was one of five hundred "St. Martin Hybrids" - approximately 700 children from a certain K through 12 St. Martin School that dissappeared in a mass alien abduction. The entire contents of the local zoo also dissapeared with them, creating a little experiment for the rather splice-happy alien species. Because of simple genetic complications a large portion of the spliced hybrids did not survive - most of the reptiles, for instance, nor the amphibians or fish specimens. However the mammals, which the zoo was full of, had a high survival rate.

Minjonet has very little memories of her time on the alien ship; she does have some scattered memories and knows of each person who came back fondly but not of any specific incident that occured on the ship. She was abducted at age twelve and, with the rest of the hybrids, returned ten years later at age twenty-two at a small coastal town in France. By that time her parents were dead, but she settled with most of the rest of the refugees in the town they were returned in. It caused quite a hubbub when they returned, and many hybrids were snapped up immediately with jobs for STAAR. Minjonet however settled in with her sweetheart - appropriately, the man who was spliced with the lion that was taken, named Mark. Her ideals were far less lofty, although still oddly ambitious. Three years after moving in, she became the first hybrid - the only hybrid - on the local police team of that town, despite heavy opposition and rampant paranoia. For five years she served residents of the town faithfully, four of those while raising a (fully human) daughter she and her husband Mark had adopted.

However opposition quieting was a false hope, even when things looked like they were turning up. One night as she was helping Mark cook dinner, her daughter Sara beamingly brought in a package from the doorstep. Before Minjonet, who had heard the ticking through the box, could finish screaming that it was a bomb and to drop it and run, the bomb exploded. Mark was killed, Sara was killed; Minjonet's arm and side of her face were injured in the blast so severely that cybernetics were the only way to "repair" the damage.

The police department of her town sent Minjonet a lovely basket of flowers while she was in the hospital, and a pink slip, giving her two weeks notice.

STAAR quickly stepped in to give her another job, looking at her scores on police shooting tests. After spending the last of her money trying to find solace in psychology, she finally, begrudgingly, accepted a position with STAAR. One gets the distinct impression she isn't very happy there, but instead only works because she needs the money.

She goes to visit her husband's and daughter's graves religiously once a year, and has ever since her job at STAAR made her move away.

FrozenFrost
09-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Name: Rhoan Ayutzuki
Agent Name: Frost
Personality: a more of a loner he stays away from other people because he's afraid of relationships he can be harsh to other charachters at times because he is quite protective of other people is quite shy around female charachters and puts a distance away from them but can open up to charachters who try hard enough

Appearance: brown hair brown eyes multiple scars from surgery

Special Ability(ies): Geneticly Enhanced making him stronger physycly and mentaly also has eye implants for extremely more accurate shots and sight though walls but not all the time they have a small power that discharges until he turns off then will slowly replenish and an energy caster on each elbow making elbow energy blades

History: at twelve joined the air cadets for credits in school but then stayed for the training at eighteen he joined the military and was put in a grunt squad
at nineteen he took massive battle injuries that left him seemingly impaired for life but the commander of his sqadron was close friends to his family and requested he be put in the mass assault weponry tactics unit
geneticly altering him at first just his arms/torso/legs and took one year to ragover from the surgery then he elected to take traning and licence courses that took one year and can now drive all vehicles and can use any weapon has extensive close ranged combat training . he had a few relationships that ended because he was not communicative enough and was in the military after his year of training the agents recruted him and gave him his eye implants and energy casters

.Gogo
09-20-2006, 10:15 PM
**** IMPORTANT: I changed a few things in the story. I gave names to all the colonies, and also added the "hybrid" class. I don't know if this makes you want to change your character or not, but if you do go ahead, just make sure you put "*edit" so that I know. I also got a pic up of Mia. Anywho, onto business:

Seikyu Kiba: LOL yeah I'm really excited too!

Lucidian Dyne: Wow awesome character! ^^ You are definately accepted! Also, thank you for your offer to RP as Ryo, you are very right when you say we are getting alot of the same types of characters... anywho, if no one claims Ryo, I would be extremely happy to have you RP him, you seem like a very talented RP'er. But we'll wait and see if anyone claims him first, I don't want to overwhelm you if I don't have to.

Plaidbutterfly: Wonderful! A fresh type of character! Great description btw, and welcome to the RP, you are deff accepted. Lol and nice Project Runway reference haha

FrozenFrost: Sorry, but I need some more description in your Special abilites section and your History section before I accept you.

Opinionated
09-21-2006, 04:21 PM
This is all approved by Maid Mia.

Name: Vorridian Nool
Agent Name: N/A
Class: Alien, Selvadt
Personality: A great morale booster, he often uses friendly sarcasm and well-intended jokes to keep his soldiers cheery. However, he displays the sense of honor and integrity, and willingness to sacrifice that make Selvadt known. He's a master commander, cleverly defeating A.I. forces through fighting as well as manipulating their programming.
Appearance: His skin is a sky blue, and is beginning to show the wrinkles of an older Selvadt, however those wrinkles were earned through harsh weather on ground campaigns. He is missing a finger on his left arm, and the gills on the left side of his neck are slightly stunted.
Special Ability(ies): The selective telepathy common among older Selvadt. Increase strength and speed. Extremely intelligent, able to plot out scenarios better than a computer.
History: For as long as Vorridian has been in the military, he's been fighting machines. He rose through naval ranks quickly, making his name known through Selvadt planets as the scourge of thinking machines. However, like all Selvadt, he too has felt their sting close to home. A massive machine attack on his homeworld killed his mate and his son. Since then, he's been fighting harder, faster, and displaying more of the fanaticism common with Selvadt fighters. He has a huge loathing of all thinking machines, and will see to it that every one is turned into scrap and hurled into a sun. Or, he will die in a way befitting a warrior.

Selvadt racial description:
The Selvadt are humanoid, and developed on a world like Terra. Their skin is smooth, ranging in tone from gray to light blue. They are completely hairless. Their eyes are mostly black pupil, with a thin dark blue line around the edges. They're tall, by human standards(height averages to 6' 10"), with proportionately longer limbs.

Their arms and hands are circular, and in the middle of their hand is an orifice that they use to take in food. They only have four fingers, two of which are opposable. Their legs have a reverse knee, and splay out at the knee for a longer foot.

They have elongated skulls, like a horses, that hold a proportionately larger brain than a human. They don't have a mouth or nose, instead they breathe through gills on the sides of their long neck, and vocalize with a soundbox like a human, but that sound travels out their gills.

Thinking Machines:
Thinking Machines(or A.I.) that come from beyond Selvadt space are their main enemy. They actually know little about that enemy other than their ship types, and what they can learn from scrap. They've never recovered a data core or decyphered a transmission from the A.I., and know little about the mission, other than a prinicpal command of subjugation or destruction of all organics. Virtually no one outside of Selvadt space knows about A.I., making it one of the galaxy's best kept secrets.

.Gogo
09-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Opinionated: Approved, just do me a favor and get a picture up, if you can't then pm me. ^^ kthx

Opinionated
09-21-2006, 04:32 PM
I have no picture of the Selvadt, as they are a pretty original race, and I lack any form of drawing skill. If you want, you can attempt a drawing based on the description, just PM it to me first so I can revise it, 'kay?

.Gogo
09-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Opinionated: Alright, if I have enough time I might be able to get a drawing in.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 05:42 PM
THank You Maid Mia..I have permission to be Rose

Niome!
09-21-2006, 07:04 PM
So Mrs.Mia, can we create our own character or its mandatory to choose your own sample?

I read it all, just not sure.

.Gogo
09-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Niome!: No no! Lol of course you can create your own character ^^ Just follow the guidlines in post #2, and make sure to read the story! <3

FullMetalAlchemist997: Your *obviously* approved ^^

Plaidbutterfly
09-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the acceptance :D If anyone wants it I can write more about the St. Martin Hybrids/St. Martin Abductions (it probably would have caused a bit of an intersolarsystem disaster/sensation) simply because it might be a neat inspiration for other people's characters. And I'm verbose and like babbling lol X)

Niome!
09-22-2006, 03:48 AM
Name: Kleiss

Agent Name: Tourniquet

Class: Hacker

Personality: Kleiss is a polite character and well-mannered character that has a passion for electronics and computers, tampering and creating programs and code as if it was breathing oxygen. However his family losses and being forced into servicement with the STAAR has made him paranoid and unrestful and although he hides it publicity from everyone, it builds up in his system and he ever yearns to travel back to Bain and learn more about Cybernetics and the close companions he made their than anything else. He has never dwindled into religious subjects but he is curious of what has truly become of his parents and also wants to make a destination towards Chiba and discover the truth. His mindset is currently strained and set on STAAR's objectives and to escape the organization, somehow, someday to fulfill his dreams and expansion his mind.

Appearance: Pretty much of what this picture describes itself. His STAAR uniform is a blue t-shirt with a loose short sleeve black shirt with the STAAR emblem. Dark blue pants and black combat boots.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Niome_Unfettered/Jim1.jpg
Special Abilities: Computry, Medical equipment, Resolving and Plotting, Alien Languages Tongue

History: Kleiss began an orphans life at its most miserable in Alden when his parents are so claimed by authorities, abandoned and in despair at the age of sixth escaped and fled into the harbors of Alden untracable. However infact at the age of sixth his mother and father and him were in their families airship, transporting luxurious computry equipment from Diamond enroute to Bain until an mysterious alien vessel in orbit of Diamond collided with an enormous freighter, despite before collision, an fuel tank was dispersed in the direction of their airship and in escaping the material the ship was thrown into the direction of the freighter. In the risk of either manuevering or saving a precious life, Kleiss's father pushed his son into a escape pod, ejecting him into space and into reentry of Diamond's stratosphere.
Traumitized and shattered, he travelled throughout the colony until he found his home and entering upon it, the place was in a utter ransack. Valuables, medical and computer equipment looted and broken. Opulent furniture and household appliances destroyed and the walls grattified, he winced and walked through it all heart-broken until he found his small chest hidden underneith his bed, stashed with stuff well beyond what was previously in their, he discovered a large sum of currency and records, keycards and alike but startlingly an handgun that he was never fond of, of his complexitive and intelligent personality.
He spent months ferrying till he landed on Bain, his most desired vacation spa and entertainment arena. Spending money without any worry of going broke and in an dream, he wondered and explored Bain's medical centres and universities, its technical dorms and imploded his memory with years of scientific knowledge.
By when he was eleven, he set the standards and goals for his life and within Bain earned the companionship and loyality of cyborgs and aliens, living a mobilic life, studying and understanding alienic languages and cybernetics until one nightmaric night several individuals cornered him and nabbed him in the streets, until he ended up in the grips of STAAR serving as an enslaved Agent and Administrator for his unit and performing other tedious logistical and administrative positions.
As an Agent Administrator, Kleiss looks after specifically his units profiles and documents to keep in accord, updating on a timely basis their conditions, assignments, impending equipment releases, ecetera. Also in the case of operations and solo assignments, Kleiss is authorized intelligently for voice and video feedback between Agent's in the field. Also in many varieties of missions if so needed, Agent's can connection electronically with Kleiss's onboard computer and have him upload viral signals, revamping and taking over control of the machine, and possibly even more. Lastly Kleiss is not prohibited from performing assignments and computer jobs outside his field and directly alongside other Agent's because of being apart of the Agent Division.

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 05:48 AM
If I may I can take Zen and also be Dante, But Zen won't come in until later.

.Gogo
09-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Niome!: LOL the song in my Gaian profile is the "Toxic Remix", Britney Spears... I happen to be one of the few Britney fans left in this world ^^; lmao. One more thing, for your bio, you were kind of supposed to ask me before picking an under 18 character, but it's alright coz I like your character anyways ^^ Ummm just explain your role as an "agent administrator" for me, and then you're approved!

Seikyu Kiba: LOL I figured someone would nab Zen after I put him up, he's quite the interesting character ^^ If you're up for the challenge, he's yours! I'll go change his status now.

Feh... still was hoping for someone to be Ryo ^^;

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Actually I changed my mind, if you begin the RP and no one takes him then I will. But right now I just want Dante.

cid123
09-22-2006, 12:59 PM
I wanna be Ryo!

cid123
09-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Maid Mia Iwant u to be my master!

.Gogo
09-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Seikyu Kiba: Lmao okay then

cid123: Please don't spam up this thread mkay? We'll handle this through PM.

Niome!
09-22-2006, 04:31 PM
I have reeditted my post Mrs. Mia!

.Gogo
09-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Okies thank you Niome, you're officially accepted ^^

**ALSO, I drew a new pic of Mia in case anyone wants to check it out. Kthx

red storm
09-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Very nice, if I can find some time tommorow I might try to color it.

~Shizuku~
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Names: Alice and Amber

Agent Names: The Doubles

Class: Psychics

Ages: 15 and 15

Personalities: Both of them are identical twins, and they act very much alike. However, Alice is a bit more shy and reserved, and Amber is a bit more fiery and outspoken. Still, they are both very bubbly and are always finishing eachothers lines. They detest being seperated, and always try to remain together. They are also very passionate about saving lives, and they resent killing to the highest degree.

Appearance:http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/MiaRodriguez/Random/12.jpg

Special Abilities: Technopaths

History: The Doubles are known for their psychic abilities. They are very powerful technopaths (technopath: able to control technology with their minds), but only when together. They are unable to use their powers whenever they are seperated, making this their ultimate weakness. Both of their parents worked for the agency, their mother was a member of the research division, and their father was a technopathic agent who passed away 9 years ago. Because of their parents involvement in the agency, they too became agents at a young age. They are now members of team 01.

Opinionated
09-22-2006, 06:09 PM
So, now the question is raised....

When does the RP start?!

No pressure, no pressure.

FrozenFrost
09-22-2006, 06:12 PM
ive edited my post Maid Mia

.Gogo
09-22-2006, 06:12 PM
red storm: Awesome <3 Let me know if you do!! I like to draw but I consider myself less than adequate when it comes to coloring, so I usually just don't bother lol

~Shizuku~: Ummm... so I take it you want to RP as the doubles? All you had to do was make a post asking if you could RP them, you didn't have to copy/paste the whole profile, lolz. Anywho, if you do want to RP as them, thats a-ok with me. ^.^ Approved.

Frozen Frost: Okays thank you, you're approved now ^.^ just make sure that in the future you watch for run-on sentences.

Opinionated: I'm anticipating making the thread on sunday or monday ^___^

~Shizuku~
09-22-2006, 06:23 PM
I wanted to make the picture biggy anyways. Sorry for this post...It shall be my last spam.

.Gogo
09-22-2006, 06:43 PM
I wanted to make the picture biggy anyways. Sorry for this post...It shall be my last spam.
Oh it's alright ^.^ Welcome to the RP! I'm glad you picked the Doubles, I was hoping they'd be a part of the RP, they're so kewt <3 So thanks!

Mitarisorceress12
09-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Name: Arisu "Alice" Arisugawa
Agent Name: Ice Queen
Personality: She is sharp-tongued and self-consious , always having nightmares of the crash she was in. This causes her tp be a bit dis-trusting at times and never shows her true feeling to anyone than her most closest friends. Deepdown inside though she just wants somebody to love her. If she's cornered with the perosn's she likes, she'll clam up and won't say anything. Arisu is quite smart actually and loves problems that challenge her brain.
Appearance: Her S.TA.AR uniform consists or a light-weight jacket that has a furr collar with the insignia on the outside. With a short blue skirt and knee high boots.http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/Kikyo092794/1156295885_ersonality.jpg
Special Ability(ies) due to her accident Arisu's real legs were replaced with new light and speedy synthetic legs. She was run to 40mph on these things. In the heel of both feet are exuhast pipes that can make her jet into the air at high altitudes. The color of her synthetic legs are the are color as her skin. She loves to pratice
with small mililimeter hand guns preferbly hand guns that could fit in her leggings. Or small enough but packs a huge punch, like the sliver gun her unlce gave her that she keeps in her left legging.
History: Growing up in Bain was hard for Arisu. Her father was always pouring over his medicial research at his offices in one of the main hospitals in Bain. This left her mother and her all alone in that empty house. While her mother occupied herself with arranging her flower garden, her daughter was taking the STAARS academy acceptance exam after she finishedhr last year of high school. After large amounts of cramming and studying, she passed the first time around coming in one of the top places. Meanwhile that same day her father came down with a bugfrom workingtoo much and collapsed at his desk from exguastion and had to be hospitalized immeditately.When coming home she saw her mother on the phone , a worried look across her face. She told Arisu what happened, running from the house towards the hospital she came to a crosswalk. Without looking at the sign she sprinted across , not knowing that a large van was coming straight for her. The last thing is a serve ,a large boom, and her flying in the air and landing on the ground with her legs at a awkward angle. Soon that morning she had to ungergo a operation involing both on her legs. From then on her father stopped being to engrossed in his studies and started paying attendtion to his faimly

.Gogo
09-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Mitarisorceress12: Approved ^^ Thank you for joining the RP!

red storm
09-23-2006, 10:03 AM
red storm: Awesome <3 Let me know if you do!! I like to draw but I consider myself less than adequate when it comes to coloring, so I usually just don't bother lolHeh, the reverse aplies to me. Although my drawing skills are acceptable, I usually don't feel like doing the pen working, which result in even the simplest of sketches taking several days. Coloring, however, is a skill I am somewhat proud of. It might not be the best, but its certainly not the worst either. This coloring of mine, for example, is about my current skill-level:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Liinna/th_FFchase.jpg (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Liinna/FFchase.jpg)

Edit: It might take a while to color, as I need to work with the shades and already collored parts (the chaingun is going to be a pain) without a proper lineart. Lineart helps considerably when colloring.

Edit 2: Oh yes, I need a bit more information before I start colloring, such as what is the collor if the saber? What is the collor of that mark under her eye? What is the color of the headband? And those on her ears? Oh, and if you have a lineart of this picture (I.E. lines only, preferably inked, no shades and no pencil colloring), pleeeeaaase send it to me. That would really speed up the process.

Niome!
09-23-2006, 08:48 PM
This thread is becoming decadent. When will our prayers be answered?

Seikyu Kiba
09-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Patients Niome Patients!

Plaidbutterfly
09-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Patients? Is Niome a doctor now?

*gets pelted with tomatoes for heckling*

Seriously though, I'm also interested in seeing when this will start ;)

.Gogo
09-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Lol don't worry guys, I'm posting the RPG thread tommorrow! ^.^

Seikyu Kiba
09-24-2006, 03:36 PM
YAY!

Last Spam Post

.Gogo
09-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Okies! RPG is up! Heres the link!

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=1458908#post1458908

Plaidbutterfly
09-26-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm hoping that since the RP has started, this is now the OOC thread ^^;

Doodled a much better picture of Minjonet -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/PlaidButterfly/minjonetlioness.jpg

hopefully that clarifies some person's mental image :)

.Gogo
09-27-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm hoping that since the RP has started, this is now the OOC thread ^^;

Doodled a much better picture of Minjonet -

hopefully that clarifies some person's mental image :)Yeah, since the RP started I'm not going to complain about it. This threads going to be mostly used for character purposes and also for TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO BE RYO! grrrr *cough* um yeah, btw, nice pic of Lioness!! It clarifies the cyborg part of her for everyone now ^_^ Great job! You do have great talent.

One more thing, I'm thinking about changing my username, but I don't know what I want to change it to ^^; Most likely something to do with my character in this RP, but I don't know how I want to word it exactly. Oh well, maybe I will think of something.

red storm
09-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Why change it at all? I like it this way.

Seikyu Kiba
09-27-2006, 05:19 AM
I like your User name don't change it!

Opinionated
09-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Keep it Maid Mia. It's funny, and lets you have a whole bunch of funny sets and lines. Why get rid of it?

Nespa
09-27-2006, 10:45 AM
I think your name is nice and diffrent :) and easy to remember :p

Plaidbutterfly
09-27-2006, 11:42 AM
I like your username Maid Mia! :) It's unique and gives you a nice identity - I really like all the matching username-themed avatar-signature sets you have. ^^

cid123
09-27-2006, 11:57 AM
i like your name too don't change it! oh i'm working on becoming Ryo!

.Gogo
09-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Okies it's settled than! No name change. Thx for your opinions guys! <3 @Plaidbutterfly: yeah, I just got 125 posts last night [[yay me!]] So I can finally get custom avvies and I finally got a decent set up, so I'm pretty proud! @Nespa: You're very right though, alot of usernames on here are so difficult to remember, especially the ones that involve ~!*^][ and all that stuff! And alot of them do sound the same.

Aiyana Kusanagi
09-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Would I be able to join?

Name: Ryashi Tanraiokshai
Race:Magewolf
Class:hybrid/cyborg
Agent Name: Darkness
Weapons: Claws, venomous bite (wolf form only)
Special abilities:the cyber augmentations she has were intended to be replacenents but they are very high end to the point she is almost as fast as Arisu, and is very skilled in nearly any kind of martial arts, she has the ability to turn into a large black, silver and white wolf
Brief History:on the outskirts of one of the cities on Diamond, her brother was piloting a experimental space fighter that crashed. Just before it crashed, ryashi tried to rescue her brother. All of a sudden it went boom, the next thing she knew was she was laying on top of a chunk of the spacecraft, with a portion of it in her back, creating a wound that never healed right which prompted her into getting the cyber augmentations. Ryashi is also one of the St. Martin hybrids, which gave her the ability to turn into the wolf (if PlaidButterfly does'nt mind me borrowing that)
Personality: Very hard to get mad, she is normally a sweet and gentle natured character that has a very dark side if angered
Appearance: The image i have attached below is not exact to ryashi's appearance but is fairly close (she has wolf ears and a bit furrier tail)

.Gogo
09-28-2006, 04:24 PM
@Aiyana Kusanagi: I need you to change something for me before you're approved. I'm trying to make an RPG that has limited "magical" aspects, this RP mostly involves futuristic and psychic abilities. If you want to make your character have the ability of 'transformiing into a wolf' then you need to make her a hybrid. ((look on my first post to see what a hybrid is exactly)) That would involve changing your class to "hybrid/cyborg", and that means you might have to change her history a bit. If thats okay with you, please edit it as soon as possible and let me know, because at the end of today I'm not accepting anyone else ((because of what part of the story we are in at the moment))

Opinionated
09-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Does the fact that her age would mean she was born in at least the 1700s, far, Far, FAR, before space travel, gene splicing, and cyborgs bother anyone else?

.Gogo
09-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Haha lol I didn't even notice that! Feh, thanks for pointing it out Opinionated! Me + Babysitting a 2 year old = me not being very focused x_X;

Thats something else to consider aiyana ^^ Like I said before, this is a futuristic RPG, not a magical one.

Aiyana Kusanagi
09-29-2006, 03:10 AM
changes complete. lol... I'd modified this character from one that I created for the InuYasha rp that no one plays anymore. forgot to change that.... grrr...

.Gogo
09-29-2006, 03:36 PM
If thats okay with you, please edit it as soon as possible and let me know, because at the end of today I'm not accepting anyone else ((because of what part of the story we are in at the moment))
x_X; Okies, thanks for editing it, but like I said yesterday, I wouldn't be accepting anyone after last night. The reason for that is because in the RPG, we're already on the ship in space and introducing a new character wouldn't make sense. However, if you do still want to be in the RPG, I'm accepting people again after our current mission. I'll pm you as soon as that part of the RP is over, so long as you're still interested ^^;

Luzifer
10-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Name: Unknown
Agent Name: 0000-0000-0231 "Luzifer"

Personality: Cold and isolated. He has the habit of looking at others with his single eye with lazy disinterest, causing no lack of awkwardness. Occasionlly, when he views someone as a threat his eye will spring to life analyzing them with a disecting gaze. However, this is rare, most of the time he does not seem to even realize there is a world around him and often zones out everything by either reading a book or writing. Which is probably just as well since his sole human interactions involve insults and his disdain for all people. His mind is logical with little thought for emotions, his mental conditioning has repreased these and any flaring of them causes major mental unbalance normally resulting in propierty damage. He appears do have some underlying hatred of his father but why is unknown. Perhaps stemming from abandonment issues? Disloyal and opprotunistic he is only kept from leaving due to an addiction to a certain substance he was forced to develop during his conditioning. Summing up his less then stellar attributes is his vicious streak. He releishes battle about all else and kill his foe is all he cares about. At times he will go psycotic and attacking teammates is not uncommon. His sole redeeming attribute is his intelligence which will normally cut to the heart of any situation and normally provide him with the best course of action. Whether this course of action results in any of his teamates surviving...well, they can only pray.

Appearance: http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2267/shaniprofilepic3vk.jpg
He wears a uniform which appears to be STAARs forces however it is irregular and bears no rank markers. A dog tag provides a shining beacon of contrast against his orange undershirt and written on the tag is the number 0000-0000-0231.

Special Ability(ies):Few abilites which are specific to him. He is a talented soldier all around and is good both as a pilot and as a infantry where he excels with knives and rifles. However, he has enhanced neurological abilites (reactions and persecptive abilities included) do to a certain drug he must take at regular intervals or he goes into seizures. He does have a tendency to enter a "mental blackout" mode which results in his complete loss of sanity. During this time he will often attack teammates and anything within his sight and his abilities increase several fold to accomplish these ends. When not insane he can normally be counted on to attack with precision and a serpentine intelligence.

History: Most of his history has been wiped from all records and he is less then forthwith with his personal information. However, somethings have been peaced together. He joined STAARs forces at 16, siting no next of kin. He should great promise as a squad leader but he was eventually deemed emotionally unsuitable for the duty when during exercises he would use strategies that, though they resulted in victory unflinchingly, would put his teammates in high risk situations while he did his work from afar. Thus he was demote to foot soldier where he showed great apptitude. His pilot skills were also in the higher echelon. However, during a mock battle he grew over zealous and killed two soldiers. He was put on probabtion and sent to a base in Aldan. There he was caught smuggling and during his arrest he killed 7 officers. Thus he was sentenced to death. However, he was given a second chance in return for donating his body to the Research division of STAARs forces for experimentation. He accepted and was put in the medical wing where they tested several drugs on him. The overall affect has been to cause him to have enhanced senses and reactions as well as increased dexterity, constitution, quickness, and strength. However, his brain, which is still that of a normal human, is underconstant strain to keep up with his body and thus he has to constantly take a certain drug or his brain will collapse and he will suffer seizures. Nothing else is known at this time.

.Gogo
10-01-2006, 11:59 PM
As I said on my first post, I'm not accepting custom characters and I am only accepting those who want to take on the Sample Characters that are already a part of the RPG.

However, I'm about to make an exception, because I feel that my RPG has been lacking lately. Besides, I can't turn down good RP'ers right? I need as much as I can get.

@Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind: Approved! I will PM you when you can make your first post, I'm going to post an introduction for you for the RPG so please just go along with it. kkthx ^^

@Aiyana Kusanagi: You're approved now too. The intro post I'm going to make is for you as well, so again, please go along with it.

Luzifer
10-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Thank you ma'am... I sorry about that... i must have skipped over it... I'm so so so Sorry *begs for mercy*.

The intro thing works perfectly for me btw allows (easier to stay in character if i don't really know whats going on am only there cause i was told to be since thats what Luzifer would be anyway)

Sorry again

.Gogo
10-02-2006, 12:18 AM
It's alright, you're forgiven! ^^

Luzifer
10-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Yay! The sword of Damocles has stopped its decent! I am forgiven!

*collapses asleep*

.Gogo
10-02-2006, 12:27 AM
LOL

Anywho, you and Aiyana are set to RP now, just make sure to read the PM I sent to you first! Or else! haha jk <3

Luzifer
10-02-2006, 12:46 AM
*gulp* yes mistress! *cowers*

.Gogo
10-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Mmmm hey everyone, I drew another pic of Mia [Weaponoid KEI] sooo take a look see! It's of her when she's put in her hybernation state, she gets put in an induced coma, and is put into a containment vessel and hooked up to lots of fancy wires, as you can see in the picture. Ignore the song lyrics in the corner, but if you're curious it's from a song titled "Maybe Tomorrow" and it's from the Xenosaga III OST.

AND if you're wondering about the outfit change, the reason is because Mia in fact can change her outfits willingly [[part of her 'materialization' ability, it functions just like her ability to materialize weapons]] She has 4 of them programmed in her nanite mainframe, and this one is 'Costume V01", and the outfit she normally wears is "Costume V02" [[the picture that is in my description for her]]

Oh and I know the coloring sucks and that it's not even half as good as red storms coloring, but I did it in paint so come on guys and give me some credit ^^;

red storm
10-04-2006, 03:24 AM
You give yourself far to little credit, that coloring is pretty damn good. The only things that disturb me is lineart (too pixely) and the fact that the hair went through a sudden dying.

Then again, thats paint for you.

.Gogo
10-14-2006, 07:12 PM
You give yourself far to little credit, that coloring is pretty damn good. The only things that disturb me is lineart (too pixely) and the fact that the hair went through a sudden dying.

Then again, thats paint for you.

Mmm forgot to reply to this... heh ^^;

Anywho, yeah paint is nothing but yummy pixels... it's always that way whenever I use it... I really need to get photoshop or somethin... xP

As for the haircolor change... I tried to get some sort of variant of the color you used, except make it well, more normal blonde like most anime characters hair, and my sister kept saying it looked brown... then green... I dunno, like I said, not exactly a great coloring job. I'll stick with drawing thank you.

When we get a bit further into the RPG, I'd like to make a character drawing, like, with all of our characters ^__________^ I think that would be fun! But I'm going to wait and see if anyone new joins up and also if anyone plans on sticking around... especially since I'm losing quite a few ppl lately... *sigh*

Guess thats how it is with RPGs though ^^;

Seikyu Kiba
10-14-2006, 07:28 PM
I think the RP is going great and a picture would be awsome!

.Gogo
10-14-2006, 07:33 PM
I think the RP is going great and a picture would be awsome!
It's great to hear that you think the RP's going great ^^ I'm glad. I hope everyone else thinks that as well. This is my first RPG hosting after all, so I don't know how well I'm doing with this... I hope I'm doing okay ^^;

And yes, I'm eager to get a kawaii pic done... I want to see a bit how everyone's characters personalitys are more, that way I can incorporate that into the picture ^_^

Luzifer
10-14-2006, 08:28 PM
A Kawaii picture? With Luzifer and Zen?... I doubt you madam...

.Gogo
10-14-2006, 08:37 PM
A Kawaii picture? With Luzifer and Zen?... I doubt you madam...Ha! You shouldn't doubt me Luzy! I can basically 100% guarrantee it will be kawaii, you'll see! Especially because of them ^^ It will make you laugh too for sure <3

Now you make me want to draw it now.... ^^;

Luzifer
10-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Ha! You shouldn't doubt me Luzy! I can basically 100% guarrantee it will be kawaii, you'll see! Especially because of them ^^ It will make you laugh too for sure <3

Now you make me want to draw it now.... ^^;
*smirks* thats what they all say... I challenge you to make Luzifer look cute... the evilest craziest hatefulest (i know that not a word) most unloved motha to ever crawl out of a test tube... even though he was never in one... you couldn't make him cute no matter how many bishie sparkles you add

Opinionated
10-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Well, make sure Vorr looks serious, and try and keep with the description I posted. ^_^; I don't want to see Vorr pull a Boris Carloff*.

*Boris Carloff's appearance in the movie Frankenstein had pretty much nothing to do with the novel's decription of the monster.

.Gogo
10-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Bah! You two have absolutely NO faith in me! =( Ahh well, you'll see, you'll see ^^

Anywho, it won't necessarily be cute in that sense Luzy... more like, you'll think "aww thats cute!" but, there will be no bishie sparkles! Except around Yoshiro maybe... haha ^^;

And curse you Opinionated for making such a weirdo alien! Pooh. He will be the hardest to draw... especially since I have no reference pic... blah. But don't worry, I'll be doing my best!

WELL, like I said, it will be KAWAII. So pooh on you non-believers!!

Lolz <3

Emo is the name
10-23-2006, 05:17 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l173/Kyokat18/kyo.jpg

Name: Yoko Kyo
Agent Name: Bright
Class: hybrid
Personality: Kyo is a energitic boy. Since the age of 5 he has been non stop. In fact he went three days on a surger rush alone. Though hyper normaly in a battle he is dead serious. Though in a battle he has known to be cocky during battle. He can be annoying at times though and nosy. BUt he does mean well. Though until he was 17 he was depressed since 8.
Appearance: Picture is at top. He has numerious scars across his arms and a big on on his chest. His right arm has some signs of alien but has been cover up by a glove.
Special Ability(ies): He can make a redish sword beam from his pointer and middle finger.
History: Kyo was in a reck where all his siblings and parents were killed. He had no realtive so was put in a orphanige and was soon taken away by aliens. Though he lived in a cell for a few years before they started to test him. He as already depressed but soon was at the brink of killing himself. He was at the end of the testing age so they only got his hnad but he still has terible memorys. For a few years he tried to get better but couldn't. But over time he has and now works for STARR to kill any more aliens who surived that gave him his alien arm.

Mia I hope you like it.

.Gogo
10-23-2006, 08:24 PM
@Emo: I do like your profile, thank you for your interest!! ^___^ I'm accepting you right now, but you won't be able to RP yet until we get to a certain point in the RPG. [Right now we are in the middle of space, so obviously you can't magically hop in there] We're almost back to STAAR headquarters though, so as soon as we get there [probably within the next 2-3 days] You can begin RPing. I will PM you when you can start. Thank you so much for joining!

And I'm really sorry about making you wait... it's just that there's no way to introduce you right now... heh heh ^^;

Emo is the name
10-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Yea no problem

Opinionated
10-29-2006, 12:57 PM
For the record, Nespa's last post(at the time of this post) is the LAST time ANYONE can make a presumption about Selvadt culture without my permission. I did NOT put the creative effort into making a truly alien race only to have it thrown back into the ideals of Star Trek. Selvadt do NOT find any other race attactive, especially Terrans. Why? Because other races are A: Not Selvadt and B: Didn't evolve into Selvadt characteristics of beauty.

What do Selvadt find attractive? Certainly not shaggy, thin human females with MEAT SACKS like TUMORS, hanging off of their chests. Selvadt female beauty comes in a high, round forehead mound(Selvadt ancestors headbutted, so their foreheads are flattened where female's are still round), well groomed gill tendrils(maroon to cherry red feathery tendrils that hang down from the gills) and slimmer arms.

So, in short, remember, Selvadt aren't human, they didn't evolve from mamillian creatures, and they don't think humans are good looking. M'kay? kthnx.

.Gogo
10-29-2006, 01:05 PM
I was just about to make a PM to her about that... it seemed very out-of-character to me as well. I myself have tried my best, I think, to keep in character with your description of your race. Please feel free to let me or anyone else for that matter know if there are any further problems of unfair assumptions made, and I will do my best to take care of it. I just want this to go smoothly is all... but yes, I do wholly understand what you're saying, especially since you have already blatantly pointed out the Selvadt's behavoir.

That goes for everyone else, if there are any problems or whatnot, please let me know. Kkthx <3

squallgunblademaster
11-14-2006, 02:56 AM
Officially approved by LadyP Serenity <3

Sorry, I'm not accepting anyone else. *Unless* you consider yourself a good RP'er, I may let you join. Other than that, I have enough ppl now, but thanks anyways! ^^;

Hi everyone! Well, so all of you know, I'm a pretty qualified RP'er, I use to RP under my old account Amazon_Goddess all the time on AF, I just haven't been around lately. Anywho, this is still my first time making my own RPG, so please bear with me! I wanted to make a type of RP we don't have much of, even though I love the fuedal era and magical RP's, I decided to offer something fresh. This RPG is more along the genre of space/mech RP's, so if you're into that sort of thing then sign up! [If your familiar with the Xenosaga series, this RP is a take on that =D]

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Post#1: Story/History/Plot

Post#2: Character Sheet

Post#3: Sample Characters

The Story:

The story takes place in the distant year of 2079. With all of the health advancements, people on earth had become overpopulated. Small man-made colonies resembling earth were manufactured in our solar system to house the growing population. War hasn't existed in centuries, and peace is now an attainable concept. There is no division between countries, everyone is united under what is known as The Inner Solar System, or the ISS. The ISS's colonies consist of:

-Alden (it is the poorest and least developed of the colonies, and home to alot of crime. founded by Jeffery Alden.)
-Bain (the home of the greatest hospitals and medical advancements in the ISS. many cyborgs live here. founded by Janice Bain)
-Chiba (a very traditional and spiritual colony, resembling ancient japan in many ways, but still very advanced. founded by Kyoshiro Chiba)
-Diamond (also known as the "trade colony". many merchants and tourists make their homes here. aliens are constantly traveling in and out. founded by Montgomery Diamond)
-Earth (only the richest of the rich can afford to live on earth, those who cannot afford housing there are shipped off to other colonies, mainly Alden.)
-Moon (not many inhabitants live on the Moon colony, however many secret organizations make their base here. STAAR's base is located on the moon.)

Humans and aliens are also no longer unfamiliar with eachother, and recently trade with nearby alien races began. However, aliens still remain very seperate from humans, and are only allowed to visit the Diamond Colony, unless they arrive for diplomatic issues. Because of increased alien trade, and the fact that colonies are separated, a powerful military force was created to keep order. This organization was known as STAAR: Strategical Task Agents of Alien Relations. There are not very many members of STAAR, but they are comprised of only the best. STAAR has 3 main divisions: Research division, Agent division, and Head division.

a. Research Division: The brainiacs behind millitary advancements. Always coming out with the highest forms of strategical battle-weaponry.

b. Agent Division: RP'ers will be part of this division. Agents are chosen because of their special abilities, and some are even forced to join. Agents are classified as:

-cyborgs (humans with robotic parts, rare because of the complications of the operations.)
-psychics (people with inhuman abilities, such as telekinesis or technopathy, among other things.)
-soldiers (well-trained weapon and combat fighters. forced to go through excrutiating training, they are experts at the art of war.)
-hybrid (the very very few survivors of alien experimentation, combining alien dna with humans.)
-weaponoid (only one character is classified as a weaponoid, and thats Mia. She is the first of her kind.)

c. Head Division: The decision-making part of the organization. These are the big-wigs who give out all the orders.

Plot Overview:

In the first mission, STAAR agents are sent in to stop an alien invasion after intelligence is gathered from s-ops agents of STAAR. After the completion of their first mission together, they find out the invasion was provoked by a human organization known as the Shinku. The Shinku are very skilled in the art of war, and their main goal is to create war between the colonies and alien races so that they can make money selling their services. After encounters with the Shinku's warriors, the agents find out how they are planning to do this. The Shinku have designed a weapon of unlimited destruction that they are planning to use to wipe out an alien star system with, thus creating a war. However, in order to power the weapon, they need to find what is known as the 'key'. The 'key' is an entity of limitless energy. Agents from STAAR had recovered the key 9 years ago, but then in a freak accident on their way to return it, it seemingly vanished. The agents resolve to find the 'key' before Shinku can get their hands on it. But, perhaps the key was closer to them than they realized...?
yeh hey bro... i am a good rp'er... just let me know if i can joine ya or not... i use to rp alot of old anime shows... well i still do but not as much as i use too... my favorite to rp was final fantisy and blue gender

.Gogo
11-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Number one. I'm not a bro, I'm a girl. Last time I checked Maid Mia was a hard name to attach to a guy. Number two, DO NOT quote my whole post. That's ridiculous. Number three, based on your post just now you can barely formulate a decent sentence. Put up your bio and I'll decide if you're a good RP'er myself. Thanks for your interest anyhow.

Nespa
11-14-2006, 03:35 PM
A cute picture of lucifer Please please please make it! i am sure you can. Maybe a funny idea but what about a picture of yoshiro between cerea and babs i think that would be cute to ^^

red storm
11-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Having just logged in I couldn't help but notice this (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=51692).

Just an FYI.

.Gogo
11-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Having just logged in I couldn't help but notice this (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=51692).

Just an FYI.

Oh! Gee, thanks red <3 I'll go and do that now! xP

A cute picture of lucifer Please please please make it! i am sure you can. Maybe a funny idea but what about a picture of yoshiro between cerea and babs i think that would be cute to ^^
ROFL. Picture is actually 70% finished already. It's funny, because Yoshiro is already in the middle of Babs and Cerea.... ahah it's like you're a mind reader or something!

Opinionated
11-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah, and it's probably a little late, but I thought it would have been funny to have Vorr in a little bubble(like a speech bubble) coming out of the side in comdeic distress(eyes squinched, arms flaing) with a caption reading: "I'm important too!"

.Gogo
11-14-2006, 04:07 PM
ROFL *again* I haven't drawn Vorr yet Opinionated, since he's the hardest I've put him off for last... xP If I drew him chibi style it would prolly make it easy for me though haha but you don't really want him like that do you?? o_O; Anywho, don't worry I'll also be pming a sketch of him to you before I include him in the pic, so you can approve.

If anyone else wants to talk to me about the RPG pic with suggestions, ideas, or anything else, I'd be happy to. Just PM me about it though, so that we don't spam up the sign-up thread. Thanks <33

Red&Stiletto
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
APPROVED BY MAID MIA

Name:Clarimice

Agent Name: Agent Stealth

Class:Soldier/Psychic

Personality: Is kind and loving. She would die to protect someone, no matter who it is. Even so, she is quiet and shy around people she doesnt know really well.She has a big sweet tooth and also loves to decorate (just with little things like orimgami and paper dolls and stuff).

Appearance:
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime&#37;20girls/95277524.jpg

Wears above outfir usually only for speacial occasions. For the most part, favors a blue and white lolita dress with detachated angel sleeves and black bows on it and black stockings and shoes. And though you cant see it, her hair is really long.
Special Ability(ies):Can camoflague herself anywhere. Has a dead love that prophesies to her in her dreams. Has hearing she can tune to hear things very well both up close and far away. Is an Aeropath (I think).

History: Was abandoned at the age of 3. Went to live with a nieghbor and fell in love with thier son, Taku( a year older than her), at the age 12. He fell in love with her and was going to marry her until he got terribly ill with an uncurible disease at the age of 13. He died a year later leaving Clarimice devistated. After that, she spent a year trianing, and ,with the approval of her adoptive parents, went to join STAAR.

.Gogo
11-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Just to clarify it, LadyWolf 14 was approved already. I've agreed to let her join because she's been following the RPG for a looong time, and well, she's just so darn nice ^_^

She'll be introduced later, as I have already informed her, but I'm just letting everyone else know too.

AFTER this, I'm not accepting anyone else, because I'm a mean, stingy, evil brat. LOL. Kidding [I think] But really, 13 ppl to draw was enough for me thank you. We're the unlucky 13 and I'd like to stick with that number!

xP

Luzifer
11-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Yo, welcome to the story lady wolf... as i am obligated under Mia's Law to tell you this is the last nice thing you'll see written towards you or your character in any of my posts. Thank you for joining see ya around!

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Aww you're not a mean stingy brat Maid Mia by the way welcome Lady Wolf!

Niome!
12-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Is it alright if I start posting again, I know it's been awhile and I sincerely apologize for it.

Since I remember you saying Mia that the RPG would be in major chronicles, perhaps you could do something with me? But I wouldn't deserve it, just asking.

.Gogo
12-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Yes, it's been awhile. To be honest Niome, in the nicest possible way, you've never been fully immersed in the story to begin with. On and off posting, at best. However, I'll be more than happy to give you a second chance, so long as you think you can really, really prove to me that you'll be sticking around and actually making an effort.

As for you possessing a larger role in the storyline, that would be fine. [Again, if I see effort from you. I don't want to throw you a part that you're not going to fill.] First you'll have to post more in the RPG, and then we'll discuss it in PM once I see that you're really gonna stick around.

With that being said, I want to take this moment to let everyone know that if you haven't already PM'ed me for a specific role in the story, and you want a bigger part, then PM me! I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you! Like Niome said, story is going to be in chronicles, a series of 3 [so far] So there's no rush. But like I said, I want to give everyone a significant part, so if you feel up to it drop me a PM at whatever interval in the story and we'll discuss.

*cough* So, Niome, respond to this post and let me know that you're planning on being around, and then I'll let you know if you can post again. Thanks.

Niome!
12-07-2006, 05:53 AM
I do Mia!

Don'tch you love me!?

But could I given some time to read the 7-8 pages? Give me today and alittle bit of torromow.

*puppy eyes* Did I say how much I love your grammar and spelling Mrs.Mia?

.Gogo
12-07-2006, 06:52 AM
Alright then. Because you were so quick to respond to my post, I'm guessing that you'll be showing up online more often. You can go ahead and post again when you're ready, and like I said, once I see you're going to be more into the story, we'll talk about you having a larger role.

And don't even bother with the puppy eyes Niome, I can totally top you in that category xD LOL

I'll look forward to your post.

Light Wolf
12-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Please allow me to post my character and be jugdeed by you Lady Mia

Name: Akira Kurosaki
Agent Name:Twin Headed Dragon
Class: hybrid, soldier,
Personality: Akira is a cold-hearted killer, he shows no emotions even when his teammate was killed right infront of his eyes,he will use watever it takes to get the job done and feels no regret killing and mother and her child[as so the people say].
Akira carries a curse of his soul he is cursed with the death of his sister and mother, he never shows his ture feels to any1 but his alter ego Shane,who is kind and gentle. Akira kills to make the black hole in his soul disappears for the hole is cauing Akira to lose himself to darkness.

Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/image/677174586f6a8c0bf2.jpg

Special Ability(ies): Akira has the mind of an alien genuis and can make a plan in a split second and has the power and strengh of an alien captian in a long lost ice world of the highest rank. Akira can use any weapon given to him but uses his twin duel guns and his twin sowrds called Chisakatana (小さ刀, lit. Small sword).
His signature move is the Muhyo Gehetten, which traps his enemies in a pillar of ice and shatters them. Another attack he uses is the Hyoken Seiso. This technique traps his enemies in a large hollow mountain of ice. While issuing this attack, Akira is invulnerable to attacks and can torture his enemies until they die, or he can kill them in an instant. His ultimate attack involves the Inferno's Chill and Hyoma Juji Soumai. The Inferno's Chill drops the tempurature to below Absolute Zero. Akira can then focus the Inferno's Chill into his swords and direct an attack, the Hyoma Juji Soumai, at his enemies, killing them instantly. During his fight against the ice worlds king, he was able to surpass his limited power by using his Inferno's Chill on himself, making him more powerful, and use a new technique called "Shadow Ice of Maria".
(Special Techniques - Muhyo Gehetten, Hyoken Seiso, Inferno's Chill, the Hyoma Juji Soumai (Fantasy of Moon and Ice), and the Shadow Ice of Maria.

History: Though Akira was very young and the only survivor of his world, he refused to cry and instead faced the enemy with the intention of fighting him. they were so impressed with Akira's fighting spirit and adopted him, promising to make him the strongest man in the world.. He was nicknamed the Twin Headed Dragon for two reasons: one, because his techniques require two swords. Akira was incapable of unlocking his full potential because he had no noble blood, but he overcame this limitation by intentionally blinding himself. He gained the "eye of the heart"(心眼 Shingan), making him even more perceptive than those who can see. After losong his family and friends Akira save only women and chirldren but will kill them without fail.

Nespa
12-19-2006, 01:52 PM
she is not acepthing anymore and your char is not really original either. as far as i can see it it's a a combo of zen, luzifer, vorridian and yoshrio.

.Gogo
12-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Ahhh.. Like Nespa already said, unfortunately I am not accepting anyone else, like it says in THIS (http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.php?p=1454455&postcount=1) post. Even if I did want to accept you I couldn't, because we already have too many people as it is.

There are plenty of other new RPGs around here that I think would better suit your character anyhow ^_^ They're really quite awesome so far, as I've seen, so you should put in for one of those. Good luck.

Thanks for your interest anyhow.

Light Wolf
12-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I Thank u very much for ur support and this sounds like a very intresting rpg good job.

red storm
12-26-2006, 06:17 AM
My apologies for not posting, even though I said I was back, but two days ago, couple of friends approached me and asked me whether I’d spend the holidays with them catching up and having fun. Now, I love this forum and the friends I have made here, but coming to a choice between spending time here posting, or hanging out with old friends, I am choosing for my old friends.

In short terms: I won’t post anything during the holidays. I hope you understand.

.Gogo
12-26-2006, 07:02 PM
No prob red, I'd do the same thing if in your situation. Just glad to know where ya been, thanks for telling me. Have a good holiday ^_^

red storm
01-18-2007, 08:20 AM
I’ve noticed that everytime I try to make a return, something else comes in between, so in order not to halt any role playing from people trying to interact with me, I am temporarily withdrawing from all RPG’s.

I hope to make a true return as soon as possible, especially this RPG.

.Gogo
01-18-2007, 01:56 PM
*tear* Awh we'll miss you red! I hope that when you make a comeback you'll want to rejoin K2C again, you'll of course always have a place here ^_^ Hope things go well for you, and we'll all await your return! <33

As an added note, just so everyone knows my time for this RPG may be a tad more limited as well... I have 2 jobs now, plus I'm working on a manga project with LadyPSerenity so I've been increasingly finding my time limited... of course there's no way I'm laying this RPG to rest until all of you decide to quit on me lol so the RPG's still running full throttle, just letting you know that my posts will have a bit more time inbetween.