PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: team 7 chapter 2

Little miss lovley
09-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Naruto hated being with sasuke. He hated seeing his face after he had betrayed him and the village. And he also hated asking him for help. But sakura was the one in trouble he was ready to do anything.

After Sasuke and him had reached the area it was too dark to be able to look for a clue to where Sakura may have been led off.

“I guess where going to have to do this tomorrow” replied the black haired boy looking at the ground.

“What!? And leave sakura!?! No0o way!!” shouted the blonde boy.

“Naruto listen. I care about sakura too but there’s no point in trying to see anything in the dark.”

“If you cared about us so much then why’d you leave? There was a long silence between the two as they stood in the darkness.

“Anyway I’m going back I’ll meet you here in the morning don’t be late” replied naruto as he jumped to a tree. After he left sasuke sighed. He would never be able to earn his trust again.

“Sakura..” Naruto woke up from a dream hearing knocking on his window. What time was it? He got out of bed and looked out. Sasuke was standing on the roof looking annoyed.

“What do you want?” he said opening the window.

“Have you forgotten that you were suppose to meet me in the morning? You’re such a loser naruto”

“I didn’t forget! I… uhhh… I just…”

“Overslept?” sasuke smirked.

“Ahhhh I didn’t oversleep!!” and with that he went and got changed and went out his window. Sasuke was sanding besides a tree waiting.

‘Ok let’s go!” shouted naruto

But before they got anywhere they saw Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru come up to them. They all stared at sasuke.

“Sasuke!?! WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?!?” asked Ino while embracing him with a hug. Shikamaru rolled his eyes. And Choji just snacked on some chips.

“Yeah why did you come back?” asked Shikamaru with his usual bored voice.

“I don’t have time for this, lets go Naruto” replied sasuke already turning away.

“Ok bye sasuke-kun!” shouted Ino as Shikamaru pulled her away.

“Feels good to be home don’t it?” naruto asked not really needing an answer.

Sasuke leapt into a tree waiting for naruto to do the same.

“Well?” He said growing impatient.

“Well before I can go kick some ninja butt I gotta go eat breakfast!”

“Naruto!” sasuke shouted. But naruto was too busy running to the nearest ramen shop to hear, mind set on food.

After watching naruto chow down on what seemed to 10 full bowls of ramen he was finally satisfied.

“Ok?”

“YEAH LETS GO!!!!!” he said with his usual hyper attitude.

“I just hope where not to late for Sakura” murmured sasuke as they leapt towards the forest.

~~~~~~~~~

Sakura woke up with a start. She had barley made it out. While the guard was distracted she used the substitution jutsu with a shadow clone of her’s while she kept her balance on sticking to the wall. So when one of the masked ninja did come for her she was able to ambush him and escape into the woods. She probably had collapsed of tiredness after not eating for a couple days now and fell asleep after running further into the forest. Now it was night time and she had no clue to where she was or which direction to go to.

“I’m such a failure” sakura said out loud to her self.

“Indeed you are” said a voice from behind her. This sent chills. She hadn’t even heard him sneak up behind her. She then tried to jump forward to put some distance between them but wasn’t fast enough and ended up being stopped in mid air with him again behind her. She had the disadvantage.

Boredom~
09-21-2006, 06:57 PM
I liked it! and its funny too! are you going to make a chapter 3?

Little miss lovley
09-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks ^.^

And yes im making a chapter three

Water Wolf
09-22-2006, 11:27 PM
wow that's really good *stares at the typed fan fiction in aw* :ninja: *has stared to long* MY EYES! ;-; THEY BURN!
lol!

GoldenRose
09-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Thats good! I love Naruto fan fics ^.^

And its really easy to read! Good Job