PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood

Miko Kikyou
09-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Allright, I'm not sure if a lot of you have heard of the new Anime show that came on Adult Swim about 2 weeks ago. It's Called Trinity Blood, and it resembles close to Hellsing. The Plotline has it's same points and yet it's still very unique. I really liked the show when I first saw it, so I just wanted to know what your guy's imput was. Do you like it? Do you think it's just a spin off of Hellsing? What's the impression it gave you? Feel free to share your opinions! =]

Gjallarhorn
09-19-2006, 05:30 PM
Trinity Blood is far different from Hellsing. The only real similarity is the fact that both have vampires in them...well, in Trinity Blood, the main character is a vampire who feeds on vampires.

I never really got into the anime back when it was first coming around, so I might watch it now that it is in english. I saw eight episodes of it when it was first being subbed, but I was busy with other series, so I stopped watching it.

In my opinion, it was far better than Hellsing, although Hellsing is greatly overrated as it is.

Ami~chan
09-19-2006, 05:34 PM
Haven't seen any of it, but I really would like to. It looks interesting.

Eh, Hellsing is a really great anime; the manga is much, much better. However, that's another thread entirely.

Miko Kikyou
09-19-2006, 05:49 PM
In my opinion, it was far better than Hellsing, although Hellsing is greatly overrated as it is.-Curious!- What makes you say that? Not that I'm doubting you, I havent seen a whole bunch of episodes, but I've seen enough to get the gist of what's going on.

Oh, and back on the real topic here, do you know how many episodes are in the whole series? I'm hoping that it's a long series, but not so long that they're dragging it along.

Gjallarhorn
09-19-2006, 06:16 PM
-Curious!- What makes you say that? Not that I'm doubting you, I havent seen a whole bunch of episodes, but I've seen enough to get the gist of what's going on.
People just read too much into it. For one, the art style itself is not that great, at least from my point of view. The animation was decent, but the coloring of the anime was far too focused on red and black for its own good. I realize that the read and black theme was supposed to signify blood and darkness, but it was overused. The characters themselves experienced little development, especially the police girl, I believe her name was "Victoria". Alucard himself hardly during the series, if there was any change at all. It also ended short, and left far too many questions unanswered, such as what happened to that Exorcist that Alucard fought on one of their missions.
Also, it has in part to do with the fanbase. Commonly I see a bunch of psuedo-rebellious teenages who are obsessed with Hellsing purely because of the fact that it has vampires in it, and it is so "dark", and it proves that "dark isn't always bad", and so on and so on. More of that angsty teenage jive what just gets my blood boiling.
The anime is good, but just very overrated.
Another series I like, yet dislike a good portion of the fanbase.

Oh, and back on the real topic here, do you know how many episodes are in the whole series? I'm hoping that it's a long series, but not so long that they're dragging it along. There was 24 episodes in the series. A standard amount.

Opinionated
09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't really like Trinity Blood. As I'm watching, I'm seeing things taken from other shows and animes. To prove my point, here is a summary of the second episode that I posted on another forum:
Episode two: Introduces this android gunslinger who stole all of Beyond the Grave's moves and Bear Walker's tone. And then we have this girl straight out of the X-Files who can drive people insane by touching them on the forehead. Android-dude tries to kill the girl, which means that Abel, the steryotipical(sp?) goof-off hero who is actually useful only when he really needs it has to protect the girl from Android-dude. He does, then a hot vampire Lust(FMA) rip off comes and tricks Abel into giving her the girl, some unimportant story elements later, Abel probably goes monkey-nuts again and saves girl by nearly killing ripoff vampire. Android-dude tells Abel and X-files girl that he's out of ammo(a lie, which I thought robots were incapable of), then wastes the Lust rip off.
Get it? Oh, and it leaves out that they ripped the skyships off of Last Exile.

Miko Kikyou
09-19-2006, 08:15 PM
People just read too much into it. For one, the art style itself is not that great, at least from my point of view. The animation was decent, but the coloring of the anime was far too focused on red and black for its own good. I realize that the read and black theme was supposed to signify blood and darkness, but it was overused. The characters themselves experienced little development, especially the police girl, I believe her name was "Victoria". Alucard himself hardly during the series, if there was any change at all. It also ended short, and left far too many questions unanswered, such as what happened to that Exorcist that Alucard fought on one of their missions.
Also, it has in part to do with the fanbase. Commonly I see a bunch of psuedo-rebellious teenages who are obsessed with Hellsing purely because of the fact that it has vampires in it, and it is so "dark", and it proves that "dark isn't always bad", and so on and so on. More of that angsty teenage jive what just gets my blood boiling.
Th</FONT></FONT>e anime is good, but just very overrated.
Another series I like, yet dislike a good portion of the fanbase.Yes, now that you do mention all of that, I see where you're coming from. Very good points indeed!

I don't really like Trinity Blood. As I'm watching, I'm seeing things taken from other shows and animes. To prove my point, here is a summary of the second episode that I posted on another forum:
Spoiler:
Episode two: Introduces this android gunslinger who stole all of Beyond the Grave's moves and Bear Walker's tone. And then we have this girl straight out of the X-Files who can drive people insane by touching them on the forehead. Android-dude tries to kill the girl, which means that Abel, the steryotipical(sp?) goof-off hero who is actually useful only when he really needs it has to protect the girl from Android-dude. He does, then a hot vampire Lust(FMA) rip off comes and tricks Abel into giving her the girl, some unimportant story elements later, Abel probably goes monkey-nuts again and saves girl by nearly killing ripoff vampire. Android-dude tells Abel and X-files girl that he's out of ammo(a lie, which I thought robots were incapable of), then wastes the Lust rip off.
Get it? Oh, and it leaves out that they ripped the skyships off of Last Exile.I noticed a bit of that too, but it all didn't seem to bother me as much as it should've I guess. I just hope it keep a very unique storyline and doesn't follow any other mix of storylines, even there there has been so many that'd be hard not to have likeness to anything else. I'm pretty sure it wasn't their into to come off as idea stealers, or whatever you want to call it.

Mugetsu
09-20-2006, 02:23 PM
I did not think Hellsing was all that great. I lost interest really quick lol.

But the anime I would compare this to most, strahgely enough, is Trigun. It has a similar type of hero. A cheerful guy who knows way more than he lets on. Always appears clumsy when theres no action but whenm the pressure is on he shows his skill. And the way it ended had me feeling sort of like I did when I finished Trigun.

All in all I thought it was pretty good.

-Neji_Hayabusa-
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I don't like it, I love it! >,< It's so cool! MY fav is Tress..

Mamushi
09-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Hmm.... I haven't watched Hellsing. But I think Trinity is not bad at all... juznormal for me..

Azngirl9876
10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
i luv that show(its mainly the vampires and the story plot that gats my attention)if only i had the manga kind ill never stop reading it

asian_brad
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Trinty Blood is a pretty good anime for what it is about. But the main thing I noticed is that main character looks like Sephiroth.
Trinty Blood gets a 9/10 from me!

Gizoku
10-01-2006, 11:53 PM
I think its nothing like Hellsing.

Its actually pretty interesting if you ask me. Just a bit cliché.

Arvannadarkblade
10-02-2006, 12:54 AM
I've liked what I have seen so far of the show and while Nightroad has a few things in common with Vash, he's more then willing and able to put the bad guys down for good.

MoonPrincess24
10-09-2006, 09:11 PM
yea i heard of it and i watch the show, i think it's pretty cool.

GodOrDevil?
10-10-2006, 12:47 AM
I thought the first episode was good, but it just gets flat out boring by episode seven. I couldn't even finish watching it.

-Shinigami-
10-14-2006, 01:09 AM
I know what Trinity Blood is, but I've never seen the show, but from what I hear, it's pretty good...
(Didn't the author of the manga die?)

Opinionated
10-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Something that's starting to bother me about Trinity Blood is the vampires and the Vatican.

Why in the seven subdivisions of Heck would you use European vampires and just forget centuries of European culture? I mean, unless we're all idiots in the future, the stupidest Vatican employee should be well equipped to counter a vampire, through three simple remedies: Crucifix, communion wafer, and rosary. Heck, holy symbols from any religon should do! What? did they decide that having the walking leeches limited like that wouldn't be good for the story? Did that matter to Bram Stroker? Joseph Sheridan le Fanu? Short answer: No.

Now, unless someone can bring me information that the vampires in Trinity Blood weren't crafted after European vampires, this stands as a reason for my dislike of Trinity Blood.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-14-2006, 10:12 PM
What are you talking about?Ah,you must be one of those super smart people or whatever,im only 13,you expect me to know about vampires and crucifix and all?XD.

Anyway,no matter how old I am I sometimes watch Trinity Blood.Hey!It comes on in an hour!I come for Trinity Blood and stay for Bleach.XD.

Gjallarhorn
10-14-2006, 11:03 PM
What are you talking about?Ah,you must be one of those super smart people or whatever,im only 13,you expect me to know about vampires and crucifix and all?XD. What Opinionated said is really common knowledge. I knew this stuff by the time I was 10. Though ignorance may be an excuse, there is no excuse for ignorance.

Anyway, Op, I believe it is just going with the generalization of a vampire, and leaving out some of the details, mostly about their weaknesses.
But also consider that in the story, it is a kind of like a post-apocolyptic world, were much of the basic knowledge of the past has been forgotten, and this may include information about vampires, and the methods by which to combat them. In the first episode, they even call a missle a "forgotten relic of the past"...or something along those lines. In basic terms, it was something they didn't entirely understand. If they can forget about something like a missile, an object of common knowledge in the past, they could probably forget something about vampires, seeing as they are not known about that well by those who have not done some minor reading or research about them (or rather, they are supposed to be.)
The concept for the vampire in Trinity Blood is probably just a vague generalization of vampires, most focusing on the characteristics brought forth by different cultures, not just the European.

Arvannadarkblade
10-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Something else is there was a definate impression in the first episode that the Vampires are not even from earth. Several times in later episodes the vampires refer to the normal humans as Terrans and gives the impression they themselves are not from earth hence the scene of vampire flying saucers fighting with the Vatican fleet in the prolouge.

sensuki
10-15-2006, 08:33 AM
yeah I know the show, but its not new. It was new 2 or 1 month(s) ago. not two weeks ago. trust me. I've seen it before you.

Moonlight Eve
10-15-2006, 08:49 AM
TB has its own characters, but to me it has sort of a "Hellsing" kind of vibe to it.

Though Alucard was very much a "Dark-Side" kind of vampire that helped the British Intellegence Agency, Nightroad is the total opposite in that he is the "Lighter-Side" kind of vampire. (working for the Vatican and being a Priest.)

Both Alucard and Nightroad take sustenance from other vampires and have their own form of morphing side to combat ultimate evil, the way they go about transforming themselves and fighting is similar.

Also, the characters themselves LOOK similar to those in Hellsing.
But either way, I like the show and will look forward to seeing the rest of the series.

Kyuubi Naruto
10-15-2006, 12:28 PM
What Opinionated said is really common knowledge. I knew this stuff by the time I was 10. Though ignorance may be an excuse, there is no excuse for ignorance.How to counter a vampire?How the hell should I know that?They aren't even real!Im no nerd who gets cooped up at the comp. all the time looking up stuff about Vatican employees and vampires and stuff,I got better things to do.(not toward you,Opinionated,even if this argument is off topic.)

arcain_armada_
10-15-2006, 02:12 PM
My Fav Character Is Abel Nightroad

Gnesao
10-15-2006, 02:50 PM
ive seen the show, and its pretty good, but the story line isnt very appearant theyre more focusing on the violence and blood than the story line, but then again ive only seen a couple episodes

RandomActs
10-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Trinity Blood was one of my fav animes, oh well its over now :D although i didnt like the ending 0_0

Howling Star
10-26-2006, 02:44 PM
The story line comes more in the middle. =p

Fetal Fetish
10-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Trinity Blood's nice..I stay up late just to watch it! lol

X_Regret_X
10-26-2006, 05:07 PM
:cool: trinity blood is a kewl show even though i have only seen 2 episodes i guess i say it is kewl cause i like how the anime is its shinnie [tehe]*___________*:computer:

Neko Kira
10-26-2006, 05:27 PM
iv never saw/read hellsing, but i think trinity blood is good. the first episiode wasnt too good though. i love vampires, and abel is is pretty funny. He is like a clone of Vash from Trigun.

Azngirl9876
10-31-2006, 10:22 AM
i cant watch it that much...i have a curfue...:( :mad:

Princess Cupcake
10-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I dislike it very much. I don't take to many anime having to deal with religion constantly. Especially the one in Trinity Blood. I don't like the main character either. His attire is a bit too much. Very gaudy.

Suichiro Taguchi
11-04-2006, 08:49 PM
i havent see it before ^_^;; i dont know that anime...

arcain_armada_
11-04-2006, 09:14 PM
i miss it sometimes

winry13
11-04-2006, 09:34 PM
:) I love Trinity Blood i stay up late just to watch it plus i like the way the vampiers look.

InuTaiYoukai
11-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Trinity Blood is awesome. Bloody, and gorey. : D

winry13
11-07-2006, 11:54 PM
So true i just love it.

Hina-chan
11-08-2006, 12:54 AM
i kinda like watching trinity blood, but sometimes i miss it. oh well.

Prince Darien
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
It is pretty good. I like the priest. He reminds of Vash. I have the tendency to watch when I am half asleep, so I have trouble following the story linefrom week to week.

Vagary
11-20-2006, 02:50 PM
The dubbed version of Trinity Blood on Adult Swim isn't that great in my opinion; its kinda boring. The Japanese version much better. As for the story line, its a bit confusing and unclear... =/ You really have to watch the show entirely to understand it.

Inuyasha the hedge
11-20-2006, 03:00 PM
It is ok I guess

samuriagent
11-20-2006, 05:24 PM
well, its on right before Bleach, so(i dont want to lean twoards i watch it because i have too) but in its own right, it is good.

Sasaki_Kojiro
11-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Something that's starting to bother me about Trinity Blood is the vampires and the Vatican.

Why in the seven subdivisions of Heck would you use European vampires and just forget centuries of European culture? I mean, unless we're all idiots in the future, the stupidest Vatican employee should be well equipped to counter a vampire, through three simple remedies: Crucifix, communion wafer, and rosary. Heck, holy symbols from any religon should do! What? did they decide that having the walking leeches limited like that wouldn't be good for the story? Did that matter to Bram Stroker? Joseph Sheridan le Fanu? Short answer: No.

Now, unless someone can bring me information that the vampires in Trinity Blood weren't crafted after European vampires, this stands as a reason for my dislike of Trinity Blood.
In able for us to understand the story, we have to first understand what really happened 1000 years before the time in which Trinity Blood was set. The late author was able to leave scrapbooks and notes behind, which allowed us to see how he would have wanted the story to end.

It was around the year 2080, when the earth was experiencing a population boom. The earth already reached a population of 12 billion, and humans are finding it hard to allocate resources. Because of this, the United Nations decided to start a project that aimed to build colonies in Mars. They called this "The Red Mars Project" in which the whole world also participated.

Upon the arrival of the first batch of people in Mars, they discovered this strange, alien artifact. Soon, they found out that this artifact was indeed left by aliens long ago, and that it contained a very advanced technology, which they called "Bachilus/Bacillus". This Bachilus/Bacillus is actually a nanomachine, in which can be integrated into the body. It allows that person's body to adapt to the harsher conditions of mars. The colonies decided to integrate this into their bodies, of course and gave them the ability to survive the Martian environment. In a sense, they became better than an ordinary human living in earth.

Because of this, the world became very much interested in the Bachilus/Bacillus. Everyone wanted to be able to integrate such things into their bodies as well. Thus, the Armageddon started. This left earth in a devastated state, wherein most of the world was destroyed by nuclear weapons. Only the continent of Europe was left, as it was mostly affected by biological weapons, hence even cathedrals were left standing. The human race was close to extinction. (This occurred around 2100 AD-ish)

When the first batch of human colonizers from Mars decided to return to earth (they were referred to as "returners") to try and see what has happened after the Armageddon, they found out that the earth was a wreck, and all technology that civilization has achieved was lost to the war. They helped the humans rebuild what was left. Life returned to the old days, a reminiscent of the medieval ages. Of course, these "Returners" have the Bachilus/Bacillus in their blood, so they are in effect, stronger and has a lifespan of 300 years.

The second batch of returners came and they were very much against the human race, and this brought about a conflict, which almost left the humans crippled. The returners did initially have the advantage. A war broke out between the returners and the humans. This time came to be known as the "Dark ages". However, something occurred to the Bachilus/Bacillus. Because of the difference in the various conditions between earth and mars, the Bachilus/Bacillus has somehow mutated into something that consumes it's host's red blood cells. This brought about the need for blood of the host. Another effect was that they became very sensitive to the UV rays from the sun, hence they are unable to wander about during daytime.

When the human race was losing hope, this Bachilus/Bacillus mutation gave an advantage to them. With the help of the "good returners", they were able to drive the rebel returners to eastern Europe, hence at the setting of the Trinity Blood story, humans are living in western Europe, and the vampires, in eastern Europe. Some returners inhabit western Europe, but these are the ones on the human's side, or those that were unable to flee to eastern Europe during the war.

The time where Trinity Blood was set was the time after this war...

The Test tube babies were created solely to be in charge of the Red Mars Project when the colonizers will be in Mars. They were genetically modified beings and age 1.5 times slower than a normal human being. Lilith Sahl was born in South Asia, Cain in Berlin, Abel in London and Seth in America. (thought it was Canada?).

Another 100,000 people were sent to Mars, though their purpose is not to live there but, rather to prepare the Martian terrain for human inhabitants. At one point, several colonizers did not like their leader, Abel Nightroad for some reason. They plotted against him and they decided to lure him out of safe human grounds into the Martian wilderness. He was left alone and he was about to die as he was running out of oxygen, and only Lilith, came, in a car, to save him. However, Lilith's car broke down so they are both in danger. This is when they found a strange space ship and decided to explore it. The space ship saved them somehow from dying in the Martian terrains.

In the space ship, they found dead, preserved bodies of aliens. Some bodies seem to more preserved than others, in particular, the bodies of what seem to be the aliens with a high-ranking position. Their technology level seems to be extremely high as well, higher than that of Earth. This space craft came to be known as "The Ark". People took and examined the alien bodies. Seth was the one who discovered the Bacillus (Kudorak?) and another type of Bacillus which has a cross-shape, which she called "Crusnik". It is so much harder to 'grow' these Crusniks, so much more difficult than growing the normal Bacillus. They failed many times trying to grow these things.

There was a terrible incident in which Cain and another Colonizer had an accident during one of the project works. They were at dying point. Seth decided to inject them both with the Crusnik, in an attempt to save them. However, instead of saving them, it killed them both. Cain actually died... but after a while, however, Cain just suddenly stood up and became alive again. The other colonizer however, remained dead.

They also came to discover that the Crusnik only seems to be compatible with the genetically-modified humans (namely Seth, Lilith, Cain and Abel), so they froze the Crusnik to keep it and decided to mass-produce the normal Bacillus for the other colonizers.

Because the space ship discovery had such high technology, every other country wanted to gain possession of it. Among the colonizers were representatives of each country, and they all want to be the one in charge of the space ship. This started a Martian civil war, which eventually destroyed their space ship to return home, as well as their communication with earth.

Meanwhile, on earth, Armageddon is also happening for more or less the same reasons.

The Martians decided to build another spacecraft to return home, and this took well over 80 years. They modeled this spacecraft with "The Ark".

The returners called their spacecraft "The Ark" as it was modeled after the Ark that they found on Mars. They successfully returned to Earth and found it in such a devastated state. The returners vowed to help their "fellow" human beings upon seeing this.

They looked for a relatively unpolluted place, which was Europe and some surrounding area. They parked their spacecraft above an African mountain (?). They created a lift/elevator from the Ark to the top of the mountain.

After a while, something happened to the Bacillus in their blood (as was explained earlier), perhaps because the Earth is closer to the sun than to Mars, and it increased their activity somehow. This, of course produced the symptoms of vampirism. The returners were killing earthlings, in as much as they don't want to. This created the rift between the earth inhabitants and the returners.

At this point, Cain had already fused his mind, 100% with the Crusnik and he started to want to destroy the world.

All the Nightlord siblings were on the returner's side apart from Lilith. They used their Crusnik power against the earth inhabitants. This literally killed millions and millions of people. Lilith got extremely upset because of this and she wanted to help the earth inhabitants. She then decided to fuse herself with the Crusnik and became Crusnik 04.

She went down and helped the earth inhabitants, she made contact with Grigori (number?), the current Vatican pope at that time. She gave them technology and supplied electricity to Budapest, Istvan etc. She commanded an army, which encountered a battle with Seth, Cain and Abel's army in Paris, in which the three Nightlord siblings lost to her. At this point, Lilith and the earth people were winning.

Cain told Abel and Seth that he wanted to make peace and would like to talk to Lilith. In fact, he just really wanted to kill her. Lilith descended up the Ark to meet Cain, only to find out she was about to be killed. They battled for a while, Cain was heavily wounded during the incident, but Lillith was dead.

Abel found out about the lie that Cain did and that he had killed Lililth, and suddenly went berserk. He threw Cain out of the Ark and started destroying the Ark. Taking Lilith's body down to earth, he was taken in by the Vatican.

Lilith was buried in an underground cemetery in Rome. Abel guarded her tomb for 900 years from then on.

http://rosenkreuzorden.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!1p4cgmIG3bAc1IINP2xwV3cA!311.entry

Opinionated
11-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the massive spoiler and lack of tags, fan of TB will be pleased.

And then there's another jump in logic that's bothering me:

AFTER nuclear armegeddon, we'll have airships, energy weapons, androids, sucessful genetic modifications, and ultrasound weapons? Kim Jong, I need a favor....

Sasaki_Kojiro
11-20-2006, 05:51 PM
They dont have any of that info in the anime you have to read the book to find it out

X_Mei_X
11-20-2006, 06:02 PM
actually i just watched my first show on saturday and it was very kewl ^ ^ well to me anyways

カズマ
11-20-2006, 06:29 PM
awsome show :) one of my favorites

AnkoMitarashi
11-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I love Trinity Blood. One of my favorite anime ever since I saw the first episode. Yes it's sort of confusing but it's still a great show.

Bucky Katt
11-20-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm not sure, but I believe Trinity Blood is only 24 episodes? If so, that's rather disappointing for an anime that does not exactly emphasize how Abel came to be chosen for the nanomachine experiment. Other than that, it's an awesome show, and I really really really really really really really hope I'm wrong about it being 24 episodes long.

Sasaki_Kojiro
11-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Sunao Yoshida died
so thats all you get

hvid_noire
11-27-2006, 03:25 AM
i really like Abel Nightroad!!! especially in his cruxnik mode!!! so kawaii!!! is there a manga of trinity blood? haven't seen any... and the series kinda not complete... still, abel is so hot!

Chibi Misao
11-30-2006, 03:38 AM
i really like Abel Nightroad!!! especially in his cruxnik mode!!! so kawaii!!! is there a manga of trinity blood? haven't seen any... and the series kinda not complete... still, abel is so hot!

Yeah Abel is hott! Especially when he's serious and not goofing off. Lol he's my bishie, and i've already claimed him. =P And to answer your question, yes there is the manga. I've read up to chapter 12. Currently i've only found the english scanlations until chapter 12. However if you can read chinese, then there's already quite a few chapters out there. If you wanna know where to download them, then PM me, and i'll give you the link. ;) The manga is way better than the anime btw. There's even chibi moments in it which the anime did'nt have. :(

dog199200
11-30-2006, 08:20 PM
I think it is awesome and so is the story line, and for my favorite character I would have to say it would be mimicking the others... Abel Nightroad. I just wish that it was just a little more active, so to speak, in parts.

harusame
12-07-2006, 02:08 PM
I watched a few episodes.

Sakura_chan*
12-27-2006, 03:47 AM
LOve it, soo kakoi.... the fighting scenes are sugoii!! The drawing is superb!!! Da best drawing style evah! In my whole entire life I have never scenes such fine drawing skills, the drawing style is similar to Get backers...... is it just one person who drawed both anime????

Well anywayz I really love the anime, Abel nightroad is sooo handsome.....hehehe!!^___^

jewel2sparkle
12-27-2006, 10:06 AM
I haven't read all of the post to see if someone has already answer my question....but has anyone read the manga yet? If so, how did you like it?

Sakura_chan*
12-28-2006, 09:20 AM
I havent read manga!!!! T__T Kurushiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still gonna search for it in this vast country. I just finished watching the entire series yesterday..... and it really kept me hanging and my mouth open. Thinking...... was that all???? I mean.............. there's gotta be a season 2 since Father Abel said that "I'm gonna kill him" which means he's referring to Cain so there's gotta be a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhh basta I'm Just hoping!!! ^___^

Esther
01-09-2007, 08:34 PM

edit: the thing is ..i heard the guy that created trinity died. dont really realllly know if its true. trying to search it. but i sure hope not! I WANT A SECOND SERIES!..its not fare, specially him (Abel) saying in the end hes still goin&#180;for the kill of Cain..

i think that..if we put it that way, anime series lose all the glitter of being anime and start to look a lot like shity reality..
Anyway you do have a point, its not quite clear, but yeah a point.

i know lot bout Vatican, cristianism..paganism, i absolutely love miths..specially the european ones.
maybe thats why i absolutelly love Trinity Blood. and my total sorrow is that.it seems the 24 episodes i saw, will be the ONLY 24 episodes ill ever see...it sure felt like few :closedeye
i sure hope the series continue.

its my fav supernatural hehe of course.

Esther
01-09-2007, 08:41 PM
double post ..having router problems..

Velvet_Nightmare
01-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Gunslinger was a clear rip-off of the main character, Preston, from the movie Equilibrium[sp?]. He even stole a scene from the movie, in ep 2. When he goes into the building to save that little girl, he's in a dark room, He starts shooting his guns at enemies in different directions only moving his arms, and the light from his guns is all you see. The exact scene happened in Equilibirum, which came out years before Trinity Blood. Gunslinger also has two mechanisms that comes out of his sleeves to reload his guns. Again, rip-off of Preston from Equallirbrium. Here's a link of Preston BTW. (http://www.sus79.com/movie/movei_01/IMAGE/186_Equilibrium.jpg)

Sakura Kiryu
01-14-2007, 03:45 PM
I've been watching Trinity Blood since the beginning and its pretty good. :3 My favorite character has to be Ion, though. Such a cutie. <3