PDA

View Full Version : Who would win Itachi or Aizen

shoot_to_death
09-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Who would win in a fight between these two power house heres some back ground infomation

Itachi... and his Sharingen
(sourcehttp://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-character%20biographies,uchiha%20itachi)
here is an except from narutokun...
"...But the most terrifying aspect of Itachi is his infamous Mangekyou Sharingan, the deadliest form of them all. The Mangekyou casts off a Genjutsu (Tsukiyomi) that is absolutely impossible to dispel, a technique that can completely submerge the victim in to a parallel world where time for he or she passes much slower for in an instant in the real world, 24 hours passes in this dimension, The World of the Grasping Moon, as Itachi calls it. What really makes this technique deadly however, is the fact that the user can do anything to his victim that he wants, from making him relive moments of his life, to torturing him for 72 hours at a time with the blink of an eye..."
on a side note... here is another excerpt from narutokun about the sharingan
(http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/c...ines,sharingan (http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-clans%20and%20bloodlines,sharingan))
"However, despite its immense destructive power, the Mangekyou Sharingan is a double edged sword. Hence, the Sharingan 'causes a terrible strain on the user's eyes and eventualy deteriorate his eyesight."

Aizen... and his Kyouka Suigetsu (Mirror Flower, Water Moon)
um do i need to say anything about Aizen?? COMPLETE HYPNOSIS
basically as long as someone has seen his swords they are under his complete hynosis.

Um I have to say I really can't imagine who would win... because both of them possess almost the same kiind of power...they can both create illusions...well give me your thoughts.

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-17-2006, 08:52 PM
I hate threads like this. It's pointless to compare the abilities of characters from two different animes. Just remember, they are never going to fight eachother, so we'll never know for sure.

Personally, I think that Itachi would win. No further comments.

SetoKaiba
09-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Itachi would win without a doubt, the Mangekyo Sharingan combined with his Ninjutsu, taijutsu and Genjutsu makes him almost unbeatable

shoot_to_death
09-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Itachi would win without a doubt, the Mangekyo Sharingan combined with his Ninjutsu, taijutsu and Genjutsu makes him almost unbeatableDo you read the bleach manga?

-Neji_Hayabusa-
09-25-2006, 08:04 AM
I choose Itachi.. I never see Aizen fight seriously, so I don't know if he is stronger than Itachi or not.. But I pick on Itachi..

Mugetsu
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
I find this thread to be disturbing because these are 2 of my favorite characters. However it is abundantly clear to anyone who watches both animes that Aizen would dismember Itachi. With his Sharingan Itachi might be able to see Aizens moves (I doubt it, but its possible) but there is no way that his body could keep up with him. It's kind of like when Sasuke & Lee fought. Sasuke could see Lees moves, but he wasn't fast enough to do anything about it.
When it comes to power & spead these guys are on completely different planets. Aizen is a god. Itachi ia a man...a very powerful man...but a man none the less.
If Aizen does not look at Itachis eyes then the Mangekyou Sharingan will not hypnotise him. But all Aizen has to do is release his zanpaktou and its a wrap for Itachi. Plus we have never even seen Aizens bankai. It's just too much of a mismatch. Sorry Itachi.

And just in case someone is thinking it...no Kakashi cant beat Aizen either. He cant even beat Itachi.

gaaratheone
09-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Easy win for Itachi...
I like aixen...
But,..
Itachi is more power with no dout...
NARUTO_FOREVER
See ya

Sakura_Forever
09-29-2006, 02:51 PM
rep good in my friend gaaratheone... please... He is one good boy and everyone loves him... More questions?? Talk to me

Mugetsu
09-29-2006, 02:58 PM
??? oookkkkk
But how can you say that Itachi is more powerful than Aizen? The man moves faster than you can see plus he has a sword lol.
Aizen takes it.

Snowscala_Xx
09-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Ha..! Easy Aizen will defit. Win.. He Kills ppl by just touching stuff.. ^^' itachi is blind... :3 He'll just hit the other way *sorri if i am offending itachi fans[I didnt mean it, I'm just an aizen fan] ^^'

gaaratheone
09-29-2006, 03:04 PM
[I]Its complicad
They will never batle because its 2 anime...
2 storys...
Its hard to say who will win...

Mugetsu
09-29-2006, 03:11 PM
That is true, they will never actually fight. But I am just basing my opinion on the different things I have seen in the animes and mangas. I am as big an Itachi fan as anyone, but in terms of physical ability and even tequniqes I don't think there is anyone in the Bleach or Naruto worlds who can currently defeat Aizen.

gaaratheone
09-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Im hitachi fan too...
Itachi is very quick...
And have the sharingan...
But its complicaded...
I like them both

Tenjou T Mai
09-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Aizen would win hands down. Itachi wouldn't be able to see thorugh his illusion as it's not a Genjutsu so... ya.

Aizen is Risin'

Mugetsu
09-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Itachi's sharingan would not help him because Aizens moves are not based on chakra and he doesn't use the hand signs so Itachi cant copy his moves.
Also, Aizen is stronger considering that he stopped a massive hollows punch with one hand. Plus he stopped Renjis sword with one hand, and Ichogo's sword with one finger. Lets see Itachi do that.

Bubblegum Pop
09-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Itachi...hands down. All he has to do is use is Sharingan!

Uno_Caste
10-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Itachi...hands down. All he has to do is use is Sharingan!His sharingan evaded and countered by Aizen's godly illusion skills. Hmm...not fair! Plus aizen is no human, nor an ordianary shinigami. At the moment even the gotei 13, the 13 captains will stand very less chance in defeating him, just him. Whereas, itachi without a doubt will be troubled and worst smacked out if he will fight a trio like Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru without having to to take a risk or escape. O_o Also, Itachi's skills are already revealed and exposed, the mangekyou sharingan like what he did to Kakashi, while Aizen's truest skill, his Bankai nor the extent of his shikai is still a complex mystery yet he didnt even break a single sweat facing and fighting a captain, group of captains and skilled shinigami's by just showing a bit of his power, and he even took control of Hueco Mundo, rule the Hollows and declare himself as the God of it. Plus add the facts that Mugetsu stated. Scary!

See the gap. Yes, Itachi is unquestionably powerful but not as Godly as Aizen, and if they face and battle out one on one with their truest skills as what their character is, I'm very certain that Aizen will reign as the victor.
Oh well, I'm not an Aizen or an Itachi fanatic.

P.S. Aizen vs Itachi; a very very complicated fight, but Aizen wins.

Syril
10-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Itachi all the way...

dunno why but I just think so.

DanTheGreat
10-06-2006, 10:06 PM
though i hate Aizen, he' more likely to win. even Ichigo can kick Itachi's ***...

hatoko_hinata
10-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Aizen? Itachi? AAAaaahhhHHH!!!!!! Itachi ...I think? Aizen? Aizen. Okay, I pick Aizen!

Well, just thinking he might win against Itachi. Though I do somewhat think Itachi might also have a chance to win.

AIZEN

Gjallarhorn
10-08-2006, 02:29 PM
It would be a sweeping victory for Aizen. Itachi really wouldn't stand a chance. Think about it. Aizen is much faster, and all he has to do is draw his sword to put Itachi into an illusionary state, defeating him thereafter.

-Shinigami-
10-14-2006, 01:14 AM
I know Itachi, but who's Aizen..?

Uno_Caste
10-14-2006, 08:10 AM
I know Itachi, but who's Aizen..?He's the main villain from Bleach.

-Shinigami-
10-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Oh.. thanks for telling me.

Riina-chan
10-14-2006, 09:36 AM
Itachi would win. Okey I don't know all Aizen's abilities. I havent read the manga so much.....

asian_brad
10-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Heckster yay it would be Itachi!

JustPlaying
10-23-2006, 04:49 PM
I would have to say Aizen Since he has the Crystal from Rukia body, sorry I for got what that thing called haha. But back to the main subject so that allow's him to master more than one ability and would also allow him to move at a faster paste and including he has the ability of his zanpaktou ( if that's how you spell it) the Kyouka Suigetsu so that will counter the Mangekyou Sharingan from Itachi since all you need to do is see it then he can attack Itachi without no problem.

_-Midnight-_
10-23-2006, 06:09 PM
why itachi of course and only with one hand :P

mikk
10-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Aizen > Itachi, what ever happened to both of them anyway :P?

_-Midnight-_
10-23-2006, 06:49 PM
itachi would own theres no competition

Mugetsu
10-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Aizen has pretty much every physical advantage, plus his techniques are superior. Aizen in a no contest. Sorry Itachi.

Eternal_Love
10-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Itachi hands down

Suichiro Taguchi
11-05-2006, 04:48 AM
they're plain strong....

Toyama Tokanaea
11-05-2006, 03:38 PM
I think Itachi would win.

AnkoMitarashi
11-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Definatly Itachi.

Tsuneki
11-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Um...Itachi No Aizen...
Man this is hard <<
Um...I pick Aizen Hands down!!
He seem stronger then Itachi...

-Batman-
11-06-2006, 01:32 AM
...Right...And...No one seems to remember that

Itachi is a mortal. He can't even SEE Aizen unless he was in a faux body.
Aizen is, basically, a grim reaper. Thats like saying
"Who would win? Itachi, or Death?"

Hina-chan
11-06-2006, 04:04 AM
yeah good point... um... I would say aizen. He's pretty strong.

dEmn
11-06-2006, 04:56 AM
Itachi win

~GH~
11-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Does anyone else find it strange that all those who say "Itachi win! LOL!" Give no reasoning whatsoever, except maybe something like "I just think so", or "Sharingan!"

Geez. Either people around these parts are really biased, or simply don't know who Aizen is, and assume that since Itachi's against the guy, it's auto win for the Uchiha.

But no, no it isn't. Itachi would get pwned big time.

Now let's assume that Itachi is one of those person able to see ghosts/shinigamis etc. Aizen instantly puts Itachi in hypnosis, which the poor guy can't see trough, since the technigue ain't Genjutsu. Now he's in the hypnosis, of course unaware of this, and charges at Aizen with *insert whatever technigue you want him to use here* but then notices that the "Aizen" is just an illusion. Where's the real Aizen, then? Behind him. Granted, Itachi might be fast enough to dodge Aizen's attack, but now what? Itachi has no idea what's real and what's not, and while he's fast, so is Aizen. So, Itachi might be able to dodge for a while, but eventually he'll die, because he can't run forever, whileas Aizen can, him not being a mortal or using up chakra.

So, Itachi's dead meat. His own fault, though. He fought outta his own league.

If Itachi were completely blind, though, the situation would be different. Aizen's hypnosis wouldn't affect him, so instead of Itachi beating illusions in the hypnosis, he would beat the nearest wall due to not being able to see. Then Aizen would walk behind him and kill the guy.

You also forgot that Aizen hasn't even shown his Bankai yet.

Aizen > Itachi. Get over it fanboys/fangirls.

kyubichan
11-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Both Itachi and Aizen's abilities are nearly limitless, but I voted for Itachi just because his Sharingan may be able to see through Aizen's illusions. As for Aizen being fast, Yoruichi is the undefeated Flash Step Goddess; Aizen only gains the upper hand because his illusion prevents the enemy from seeing his movements.

Mugetsu
11-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Sharingan can't see through Aizens illusions because it's not a Jutsu. There is no chakra flow. No way to copy it. Nothing. I believe this was mentioned earlier.

Aizen has mastered everything that you can as far as the abilities of a regular shinigami so speed is not an issue for him. When Itachi runs you can see his feet move and his arms sway. When Aizen runs all you see is a blur in the spot where he was and then you see nothing. Why do you see nothing? Because your already dead. No human can keep up with the speed of a shinigami using Flash Step.

fly_emirat
01-09-2007, 10:08 PM
With no doubt that will win is itachi with his sharingan he can stop the movements of aizen Long Life Itachi

Undrave Limito
01-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Can Itachi even SEE a Shinigami? That would be a pretty important factor me-thinks... the fact that Aizen is a Spiritual Being gives him a pretty huge edge from the get go.

Now if it was a Saint of Athena facing Aizen that would be completly different...defeating Gods and moving at the speed of light is common for 'em. BARE YOUR FANGS GOLDEN LION!! (/fanboy moment).