PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: The Secret Of Sakura's Past III

Sakura Holic
09-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto.
~~~~~
Days past and Sakura never told anyone about the night's attack/rescue.

Ino and Sakura sat on the field with flowers all over the place. The breeze past though their neck as they relax.

"Wonderful day isn’t it Ino?"
"Yea.. it is."

Ino picked the grass as Sakura just sat there staring at mid air.

"Remember? This was the field we did our flower arrangement assignment." Ino broke the silence while she still picks on the grass. Sakura remembered it clearly. Like it was just yesterday.

"Yea... and you threw flower at those bullies in their mouths." Sakura laughed out loud with Ino. Both of them remembered.

Sakura spot a cosmos flower and picks it up. Sakura placed the flower at her ear.

"Am I beautiful or what?" Sakura teased. As she did a pose.

Ino laughed wildly, hugging her sore stomach.
"That was MY line!" Ino said between laughs. Ino cant take it no more but to laugh even more to get it over with. Sakura stick out her tongue and takes the flower out and threw it to Ino.

"Stop throwing flowers Sakura!" Ino said while laughing. Both of them laughed until the silence filled the air. Sakura picked up another cosmos flower and starts to examine it. Suddenly, Sakura had a vision of a little kid, with black hair and a blue shirt. She dropped her flower and gasped as her eyes widen.

"What's wrong?" Ino asked her as she looked at Sakura.

Sakura's eyes started to get watery and then, a number of tears ran down her cheeks.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!! Girl What Happened?" Ino asked as she shakes Sakura back and forth.

"I..I don’t know... I cant stop crying. I.. I know him!!" Sakura said between sobs.

"oh gee..." said Ino ignoring the "I know him" part. She took out a tissue and whiped Sakura's tears and gives her more tissue so she could blow her nose. Sakura remembered her dream, then cried even more.

"What's gotten into you? Is it me? I’m so sorry if its me..." Ino said hugging Sakura as she cries on her shoulder.
~~~~~
Sakura stopped crying after hours past. Ino was relieved. Ino sighs as she ask her,
"Do you feel better now?"

"Yea. Thank You Ino."

"No problem."

More silence filled the air. Until Sakura blurred out a question.
"Do you know a boy name Sasuke by any chance?"

Ino froze. Her left eye twitches as she stared at Sakura.
How Did she find out? Ino asked in her thoughts.

"Well...?" Sakura said impatiently.

"Nope!! No! Don’t know who he is!! Hahahahaha!!" Ino lied with a sweat drop.

"Oh.. ok then." Sakura answered in a sad tone.
~~~~
"5th Hokage! It's about Sakura. I think she remembered the.. you know what...."

"How serious is it..?

"She was crying badly and then afterwards, she stoped and asked if I knew him."

"I dont think its very necessary to erase her memories again... just wait and see what she will do in the future, later on."
~~~~

Heartless Soul Eater
09-17-2006, 11:20 PM
it not bad i dont know why other ppl havent commented it yet

Sakura Holic
09-17-2006, 11:22 PM
lol It's alright if they havent. At least I posted.. o_O
Thanks for reading my friend. <3
^ ^

~Mithrosent~
09-18-2006, 04:50 PM
its good. i want to know more which means that you left it at a clifhanger which will keep readers wanting more. good job!

Fast_as_Fire_
09-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Ive waited forevver to read this! I love it! :hug: Please do some more ^_^

Sakura Holic
09-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Aw. Thanks you guys.
^///^
I really wub your comments. Thank You for reading my fanfic.
Part 4 will be soon if I get time to post it up.
^ ^

Fast_as_Fire_
09-22-2006, 11:01 PM
U.U I think i realized something....
Tsunade erased Sakura's memories so Ino could have [Sasuke]
If i'm right...That's just cold ;__;