PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Escape the Manor of Sleep

Ωmega
09-13-2006, 06:08 PM
OOC: Please refer to the map attaced to have a slight understanding of the rooms. Im not to particular if you follow the map excatly, its just a reference as to how many and what rooms there are. Also, this is a THREE story building.
I also included pictures of the ghosts you will encounter often. There will be others, but these are my MAIN characters (please refer back to the sign up sheet to see what ghosts are what color text)

Introduction:

You fall asleep to find yourself standing in front of a large manor. Its snowing. People walk by, it seems to be a funeral. You scan through the people when something catches your eye: someone you loved, and lost. They look at you, and keep walking into the manor. You chase after them to find yourself inside them manor...the empty manor. Where did they go? They have to be in here...deeper in the manor....

BIC:

I...dont want to see............anymore.

Seikyu Kiba
09-13-2006, 08:40 PM
OOC: Neat first post I hope its good enough.

BIC: Regal stood there standing in the snow under an old dead tree he searched around looking at the people walk by and then spotted Tifa, "W-what...Tifa!?" He stood there in amazement "B-but how..y-your dead!" He said looking at her. All she did was simply run away towards a huge Manor "W-where are you going? Come back!" he yelled running after her. She ran inside the manor and Regal stopped infront of it "W-what is this place?" He asked himself out loud. "Well anyway Tifa is inside and I want to talk to her." He said running inside, but when he got in there the whole place was empty "W-whoa..t-this place is kinda creepy." He said looking around "Hello!?" He said as the empty room echoed his voice. He stood there a little confused and nervouse to move.

Mitarisorceress12
09-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Catherina stood before a landscape of snow , her mind buzzing with thoughts about where she was. Then something caught her eye, it was her older brother Hiromi that was standing before her! "Hiromi, is that you." she said reaching her hand towards him. He just smiled and started to run towards this old, classic mansion. "Hiromi w-wait don't go !" she said running after him, but he turned over his shoulder to smile at her and was shallowed up by the darkness of the mansion's hallway. "Wait Hiromi please don't leave me behind. Don't leave me!" she said stopping to a halt in the middle of the hallway.

Seikyu Kiba
09-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Regal stood there in the hall way looking around until he heard the voice of a young women, He saw her standing there looking just as confused as he was, He looked her over and noticed she did look normal so he tilted his head and gave a quiet "Hello there..."

Opinionated
09-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Mitchell stood infront of a manor. Then, walking into it, he saw Janice. But... he could also see where a bullet lodged into her stomach, her breast, where it grazed the side of her skull. His blood stopped and his brain was clouded by emotion, but he managed to speak.

"J-Jan?! Janny!" He yelled as he started running towards the manor. He ran, and ran, and ran, but like an undending hall, manor was always in the distance.

Then, inexplicably, he was in front of it. His breathing was labored, and he felt like he'd just run more than all he did in two years of track, combined. But... there was only two people, and they weren't Jan. He put his hand on the frame of the door to lean on it, when he was his with a vision... it was Jan... but without the wounds, and, just... different.

Ookie
09-14-2006, 02:51 AM
Tai shivered, it was cold and snowing. She didn't like snow. She scanned the crowds, Maria hadn't shown up yet. She owned her a homework sheet, and the homework...

Suddenly something caught her eye, A black haired woman walking casually towards her, it can't be...

"Mom!!!!!!" she shouted, she chases after her heart bumping wildly against her ribs.

Her mother turned looked at her and continued walking up the road... an old manor. She saw the door close behind her and ran to catch up. She pushed against the manor door and was surprised to feel it swing open with ease. There was furniture, dust but what was missing... was her mother. She had disappeared from sight..

"where can she be?" Tai asked herself running deeper inside the manor...

red storm
09-14-2006, 03:59 AM
She stared at the rows upon rows of people, walking silently along a road. A sea of black, silent and mourning. It was a sight that was familiar to her.

After all, she had been among them.

Her interest was waning, this was not the first time she had seen this, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. The dream had plagued her ever since that day, and staring at the rows once more would not bring her any answers. However, just as she was about to turn away, something caught her eye. A single lock of blue amongst the sea of black. The lock of blue stopped, and turned. Her heart skipped a beat as she locked eyes with those blue gems. Eyes that were suposed to have been closed forever.

She wanted to shout, to wave, to run over and show her one of her rare smiles. She wanted to do everything.

Yet she did nothing.

She couldn't.

The dead remain dead, nothing can stop the flow of life. That was what she always told herself.

And yet... when she turned away her blue eyes and continued to walk towards the manor, she could do nothing but set chase, weaving through the sea of black to catch that lock of blue. She entered the manor, only to find nothing. Her head snapped into several directions, desperatly trying to find a glimpse of blue again. She found nothing.

Forcing herself to calm down and take deep breaths, her eyes calmed again, and she began to analyse the situation. A dream. A loved one. A manor. All this could mean only one thing.

The manor of sleep.

Her lips curved into a small smile. Now this was a tiny bright spot in her life that had become more misserable by the day. This was interesting, and proved to be worth an investigation. "Most interesting...'' she murmered as she summoned a part of her mind she had neglected to use lately, and merged with the shadows just as the voice of a young female rang through the corridor.

Seikyu Kiba
09-14-2006, 05:26 AM
Regal glanced over at the man who just entered and tilted his head "You all looking for some one?" He asked both of them in a calm but nervouse voice. "Im sorry for you I to lost someone close to me.." Then thought for a moment "So does anyone know where we are?"

Mitarisorceress12
09-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Catherina looked over at Regal, her hands clutched to her chest. " I- I don't know where we are. But it can't be good." she murmured. She could have sworn her brother just showed up infront of her and show her the way to this place.

Ωmega
09-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Amane turned a corner in the bell hallway and stood there in the foyer, showing herself to the living. She looked directly at Catherina. "Big brother is this way!"
She ran off towards the Hearth room and disappeared. She left behind in the Hearth room a torn page of her diary.
"Mom says I have a big brother, but he had to go away because boys arent allowed to live in the manor...she gave him an earing so that he can hear her voice anytime. I saw Reika with an earing that looked like moms..."
Next to the page were several pictures of all the new 'guests' dearly departed.

Ookie
09-14-2006, 05:29 PM
This can't be it... Tai thought as she walked in. The doors swung shut behind her and she jumped. Tai, this is not like you... control yourself. She demanded of the shaken self. She looked in front of her, it was a shrine , bigger then many she had seen yet one known above all others. It was the Engraving Shrine. Now Tai was sure where had had been brought. Hn, the manor of sleep

Tai backed away unsure of where to go next.
"Most interesting..." she heard the whispers so faintly that wouldn't have been heard in the real world. If the rumours are right this place has ghosts... I must always be on my guard. She stepped behind a broken furniture just in time before a piercing scream reached her ears....

Seikyu Kiba
09-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Regal looked at her and frowned and walked over to her. "I'm sorry i didnt introduce myself my name is Regal." He said holding out his hand. "I ran in here to find my Fiance Tifa..I saw her but now she vanished." He then looked over at the girl "Whoa..thats weird where did she come from?"

Opinionated
09-14-2006, 06:13 PM
"What in the hell?" Mitchell asked himself softly. Then, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise like they were blown by a wind, but it wasnt.

He turned, and saw a graveyard. Like something else was controlling his feet, he walked into it, studying the names asbently. Then, sooner than he realized, he was at a door. Curiosity took over, and he opened it slowly. When the door was finally open and he could see into it, there was... a gust? Was that a scream carried on it? He slowly stepped into the hall, and tried to see if there was a soul in it.

Ookie
09-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Tai waited untill movement ceased. Then she crossed out in the open her ears pricked for the slightest sound. She though she saw a shoadow shift but dismissed it as her own imagination.

The scream had come from the hall so she set off to follow. Yet she was disturbed, she felt that she was the one being followed, by some unseen being. This is turning into one wild ghost chase...

Mitarisorceress12
09-14-2006, 08:04 PM
"Nice to meet you to." she said taking in what the woman had just said
Catherina, blocking everything else out she dashed toward the Hearth Room 'What did she mean by Big brother's this way .' she thought, going further away from the group. She came across a mysterious metal door. "W-what is this, is Hiromi in there." she began to bang on the door. Her heart was pounding 'I must find him' she thought in her mind

Seikyu Kiba
09-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Regal ran up to Catherina and put his hand on her shoulder "Stand back." He said looking at her smiling "Ill get us in there." He said closing his eyes. All of a sudden another person was standing in front of her. His now blonde hair became short, spikey, and black, his arm bands became broken chain handcuffs, his bands on his elbow became bandages, His blue shirt became black and his pants stayed the same "Hmph, No problem." He said opening his hands and pointing them at the door. The doors handel blew off and the door swung open. "Come on lets go." He said walking into the room.

red storm
09-15-2006, 02:19 AM
Being a part of the shadows has the advantage of being able to move anywhere without being seen, and that includes following a ghost to a Hearth room. As the ghost disapeared, she noticed that it had left a torn piece of paper behind. Materializing from the shadows, she picked up the scrap and let her eyes wander around it. She narrowed her amber eyes as her eyes fell upon the pictures, on of them being a familiar lock of blue.

She brushed a lock of purple hair that had fallen in front of her face aside as she planned. It seemed these earings this girl was talking about in her diary were of a rather special sort. Perhaps she would have to look for them.

Mitarisorceress12
09-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Catherina's eyes went wide at the sight of Regal's form changing. She whispered in awe. 'Now's no time to be surprise I need to find Hiromi .' she thought in her mind, as she began to walk into the mysterious room that the ghost woman had lead them too.

Seikyu Kiba
09-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Regal walked behind and then looked down "W-wait...you shouldn't go alone." He said in a different voice then when he first met her. "My name is Kon Genkido, the will you say darkside...anyway its best that you..."

Kon changed back into Regal right before he was about to finish hsi sentence "not go alone, since we are both looking for some one...would you like to look together?" He said smiling a little bit.

Mitarisorceress12
09-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Catherina blinked a couple times as his voiced changed ' This boy is not human 'she thought. She put her hands by her side "Okay lets look together." she said smiling nervously. The girl began to look around around the room, observing everything in sight

Seikyu Kiba
09-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Regal nodded and smiled as he began to search the room, pulling books off shelves and flipping threw them. He dusted off some pictures of a few children "Hmmm...what weird pictures." He said to himself in a low whisper "So...who is this Hiromi?" He then shook his head "Sorry to pry." He said continuing to search.

Ookie
09-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Tai walked into the hall just as someone else was leaving. She pressed herself against the wall, after she was sure the ghost and girl had left she picked up the paper she had thrown on the floor.

She flicked through them absently, numerous faces that meant nothing to her, then suddenly she saw it, the pictures of her parents. She thought for a moment, earings? Like those in the room she had passed, full of dolls... she tried to follow the girl but before she could call out she dissepeared into the shadows...

red storm
09-16-2006, 04:23 PM
As she disapeared into the shadows again, she heard the sounds of footsteps behind her. She glanced from the shadows to see a blue haired girl had followed her. Interesting. Aparently this girl wanted to talk to her about something, or at least see where she was going. Perhaps she could strike a conversation, it would be rude just to leave without a word when people are looking for you.

Materializing behind the girl she spoke in a soft voice. "You know... it's rude to follow people."

Ookie
09-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Tai heard the voice behind her and in reflex threw up her arms, two pieces of furniture ripped from the floor and floated in the air, helped by the psychic link. She narrowed her eyes.

"Are you human?" she asked, knowing well then slamming a ghost with furniture won't work. She listened for the girl's thoughts as she spoke.

Mitarisorceress12
09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Catherina heard Regal muttered something that she didn't quite hear "What did you say Regal." she said cocking her head to the side, a few strands of hair covering her eye. She had a old scrapbook in her hand.

Seikyu Kiba
09-16-2006, 04:58 PM
Regal looked away from the picture of the two kids and smiled "I asked, who is Hiromi?" He said blowing dust a fireplace shelf. "I don't mean to pry but im kind of curiouse." He said looking back at Catherina and then back at the picture of the two girls "That picture of the girls is kinda creepy..I wonder who they are." And then thought out loud "In fact I wonder where we are."

Mitarisorceress12
09-16-2006, 10:09 PM
She looked down at the picture in he was holding. Then she put her hands up to her lips "Hiromi was my big brother. I loved him very much." she said , her eyes had a bit of a dull hue to them. "He was my protecter." she said bending down to blow dust off some of the dusty, old shelves.

Seikyu Kiba
09-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Regal frowned a bit and the looked down "O-oh...I'm sorry." He said kicking some dust on the floor. "Tifa..she was my Fience...but when I proposed to her..she died by a disease." He then got a sad look in his eyes "She was the only one who understood me." He then looked back up "T-this house..I saw her run in here so I came in but now shes gone."

red storm
09-17-2006, 01:37 AM
An amused smile crept onto her face. "Last I checked, yes." she answered, as she let her eyes roam across the furninture that was hovering in the air. Telekinetik. Interesting. "So, what has brought you to this manor?"

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 03:47 PM
OOC: I had some computer problems sorry.

BIC: Tilla stood outside of the huge manor. Then there he was standing in front of her. "Wha-" He turned and ran. "Seiku? Where are you going? Come back! Don't leave me again." he just gave her a look that said follow me. Tilla ran after him she sttod in the front room. "Seiku? Where are you?" but he had vanished.

Ωmega
09-18-2006, 03:59 PM
OOC: Forgive me! Ive been dead lately...no pun intended.

BIC:

There was a presence. No, two. In the center of the stained corridoor was another room with no doorway, just a hole to peep inside. Scratch that, there did seem to be a small door, but the hinges were gone. There was something being pushed against it, and it wouldnt open. Looking through the peephole...

Hiasame was inside nailing a straw doll to the wall. She turned to see a man peeking through. She gave him an evil smile, and disappeared. She knew he was Reika's to deal with.

Reika turned the corner to see the man looking through the peephole.
"I found you...."

OOC: There OP! I dragged her out early for you ^.^

Opinionated
09-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Mitchell turned when he heard the voice, and froze. His heart skipped more beats than it seemed he could live through, and he couldn't seem to take a breath. Mixed feelings of joy and horror were sweeping through him like the tides. He couldn't find the words he wanted to exclaim, he couldn't run either to her or away from her.

"Wha- what? H-how?" He finally managed to choke out.

Ookie
09-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Tai let the furniture drop to the floor. "I'm searching for some people." Was her short reply. 'Interesting...' she heard the girl think again. She peeered at the girl to make sure that she was entirely solid. "What about you?"

OOC: If I where my char I'd poke ^^ lol

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Tilla heard voices. She ventured closer to them "Seiku? Is that you?" as she drew closer she heard more voices. She walked in her hopes plummeted she saw Tai. "Oh,".

red storm
09-19-2006, 04:34 AM
She smiled at the searching gaze of the girl in front of her. "Curiosity." She answered. "This manor is truly fascinating, and I wish to explore the possibilities. And maybe have a little bit of fun while doing so." Oh yes, a manor full of wandering people. A mysterious manor filled with wandering -and most likely confused- people. Fun indeed.

Seikyu Kiba
09-19-2006, 05:27 AM
OOC: This in now Kon talking inside Regals mind.
Regals text in his mind
Kons all around

"So..Regal, do you think that we can find away to revive Tifa?" Kon said aloud inside Regals mind

"Yes! We shall find something even if I have to do it the hard way!." He said clenching his fists.

"Hehehehehehe...good answer." He said with an evil laugh "But still..that girl right there is cute."

"Yes she is but this is not the time to think about that." Regal said laughing a bit to himself.

Ookie
09-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Tai turned round suddenly, when someone else talked, "Okay, now who are you?" She shook her head, and turned back to the previous girl, "and you?". Her eyes glowed reddish, the confusion was beggining to get very annoying. A vase near by rattled. She took a deep breath as she waited for the other's answers.

Ωmega
09-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Reika emerged from the shadows to be seen a bit clearer, Her arms were extended as she closed in on Mitchell.
"I found you......."

Shigure emerged into the Hearth room. With her was Hiasame and Minamo. She grinned as she held a hammer and spike in her hands.

Minamo giggled. "Come play with us"

Hiasame was the first to attack. She lunged at Tai and tried to spike her, but missed.

The girls giggled and continued to float around the visitors. Each would try a sneak attack but would fail. The continued until...

"Shes calling us..."

And with that, they disappeared

red storm
09-19-2006, 10:50 AM
From theoutside, nothing seemed to have changed as the smile remained on her face. On the inside, however, she was fighting a battle to prevent it from turning into a smirk. The confusion the girl in front of her was feeling was beginning to grow, and there was simply no end to the amusement. She was so easy to manipulate.

Her fun was cut short, however, with the arival of the three ghost girls. Fortunately, this also prevented her from answering the question of who she was, but wether this was a good trade for being spiked by lunatic ghosts was questionable. "Perhaps I have overstayed my welcome in this room." she said as she ducked under a hammerswing. She quickly snatched the torn piece of the diary from the table and pocketed it just as the ghosts vanished.

Calmly looking around the now still room again, she tilted her head. "Well, at least the ghost rumors of this manor have proven themself to be just."

Opinionated
09-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Mitchell's emotions were beyond conflicting. He couldn't tear his eyes off of Reika, Reika who looked so much like Jan.

And in his mind, something worse was at work, because slowly and almost unnoticeabely, his mental image of Jan was being slowly reworked, into a Jan that looked like more of a Reika, they were so much alike.

But his body was torn between running and staying, a rational versus emotional part. He couldn't bring himself to run, not where there was a chance...

And so, he stayed, against any form of better judgement.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Tilla ran to the next room. "He's not here..." she felt so lonely finally she gave up and just fell into a sitting positon staring at the wall thinking about Seiku. Her memories whirled inside her head.

Ookie
09-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Tai ducked just as a spike nearly severed her head off. She closed out all the emotions inside her and got ready for a fight. One of the ghosts tried to attack her from behind but failed. She could hear the thoughts of the other girl next to her fighting her own battles with the ghosts, and her self amusement.

"Easy to manipulate am I?" she said loudly dodging another sneak attck by the ghost untill suddenly

"Shes calling us..."

The ghosts vanished.

"Well, at least the ghost rumors of this manor have proven themself to be just."
the other girl said with interest. Tai saw her pocket the torn diary page.

"I don't know about you." growled Tai, "But I shall investigate who is calling the ghosts. It might be another clue."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 03:43 PM
As soon as the first ghost had swung at her and missed something inside Tilla snapped. She continued starring at the wall. Snatches of Seiku's voice whispered in her ears and his face appeared before smiling frowning in all of his moods. She continued to stare sightlessly at the wall as if something beyond was interesting and she had to see it.

Ωmega
10-05-2006, 04:16 PM
OOC: Yeah, I know...Ive neglected my RPG =p

BIC:

Rei continued to head towards the young man in front of her. She reached out for him.
If anyone was around, they would have heard the last thing he'd ever say- screaming.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-05-2006, 04:20 PM
OOC: Why is it that all these dead RPs are suddenly coming alive again this is the second one!

BIC: Tilla stared continually at the wall the realizing she had left the two girls without a word she walked back into the room. "S-sorry for that" she said quietly and watched the two girls.

Opinionated
10-09-2006, 12:54 PM
At the last moment, all barriers but one came down, and Mitchell let out every shred of pyrokinetic power he had. But he couldn't hit Reika, she was too much like Jan. There was only one other target: Himself. As he burned from the inside out, he felt this horrible tearing, ripping, shredding... his soul, leaving it's shell.

A second ghost stood over Mitchell's dead body. Burned out, empty eye sockets glared out at Reika. Charred, flaking skin and burned out leathery muscles were hanging from blackened bones. That skin crinkled as Burnt Man bowed before the only recognizable figure in his shattered memory, a figure now synominous with the woman Mitchell loved.

Ookie
10-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Tai looked around as the girl came back in. 'Hn' she said pushing past her and into the coridor. The coridor was dark, lit only by flaming torches alongside. Waving her arm almost carlessly one of the torches flew to her hand. On the floor above her she heard a large thud.
'What the...' She ran off in that direction.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Tilla frowned "You're very agreeable!" she said to herself and followed Tai. She brushed her hair back Maybe I shouldn't have expected as much from them as I did but come on people need to give you more attention than that! she thought to herself. She caught up to her "Well you seem in a nice mood mind telling me where you are going?"

Ωmega
10-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Reika smiled at what Mitchell had become...he was one of them now.

In the rop shrine stood and angry ghost...her limbs and head torn from her body and bounded by ropes...the rope maiden. The wheel that pulled her apart back when she was alive was in full motion again, causing loud thuds and noises. Standing next to her was the Blinded, a woman whose eyes were goudged out. The rope maiden stood there with a large grin on her face.
'They come'

Ookie
10-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Tai walked on down the coridors lightly when suddenly she heard thudding footsteps behind her. The girl she had seen earlier thudded into view. Tai searched her mind for an identification. Her name was Tilla.

"Well you seem in a nice mood mind telling me where you are going?" she asked, Tai could sense her confusion. She sighed thinking that she might as well tell a fellow human.

"I need to find out about that noise I heard. Upstairs. I heard thuds. And grindings. And ather noises you'd expect to see in a horror movie." she replied with a slight sarcastic smirk. Then her face became serious as the noises sounded again, "If you're coming. Keep up." she said, with that she took off.

Opinionated
10-23-2006, 08:21 PM
One of the hinges of Burnt Man's jaws came loose, and the cheek of that side turned to ashes as that side of his jaw dropped. He placed it back into the socket without hurry, and the ghost-tendons half reattached themselves. Burnt Man turned and looked up as he heard the bumps and thuds, then back to Reika, for guidance.

Ωmega
10-23-2006, 08:27 PM
OOC: .........XD!!!! His jaw fell off? Thats funny =3

BIC:
Reika simply said "Kirie". She was referring to the rope maiden in the rope shrine room. Reika left the stained corridoor and headed for the tattoo alter. It occured to her that the pacifiers werent enough to take care of the visitors...she would have to send out the engravers...

Seikyu Kiba
10-24-2006, 05:26 AM
OOC: Guess I am back

Regal walked out of the room with the strange Pictures of the children "This house is very strange." He said hearing a strange laugh from a dark corner "W-what who's there?" He said with nervouse look on his face. "Guess I will take over." Kon said as Regal switched from Regal to Kon

Kon smirked as he raised his fists and laughed "Come on out!" He yelled ready to strike.

Ookie
10-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Tai walked into the room from where she had heard the thuds. It was empty, but for sure some activity had taken place, as there were ropes on the floor. She picked one up muttering to herself. Strange whispers muttered back at her and syuddenly Tai knew she wasn't alone.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Tilla kept up with Tai. She heard the whispers too. She remained silent though. She studied the room they were in. There wasn't much room and it was gloomy. Tilla looked at Tai her face like a question mark.

Ωmega
10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
Blinded slowly walked up behind Tilla and put her hand on her shoulder.Kirie stayed behind in the shadows for a minute and waited for attention to be focused on Blinded...then she would attack.

Seikyu Kiba
10-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Kon searched around as he walked slowly and then talked to himself "No one here." He said looking at the stairs "Regal walk up the stairs." He said changing back,

"Ok" he said starting up the stairs, He heard the stairs creek and twist under his feet "Hello?" He said as his voice echoed threw the halls "This place...is so....creepy." He said continuing to walk up the stairs.

Ookie
10-27-2006, 05:57 AM
Tai looked around at Tilla from the corners of her eyes. She saw the spirit hoovering slightly with a hand on her shoulder, pretending not to notice Tai put the rope back down slowly and her hand glowed slightly,

"TILLA DOWN!" she shouted, metal chain headed towards the ghost. She pulled the girl down in time just as the chains struck.

ThunderBird
10-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Julian walked in suite with the souls walking, if anyone were to pass him, they would proably mistaken them for a miserable soul. He looked to the ground then back up to see her ahead of him. She giggled as she looked back at him then walking towards the manor. "K-Katrina?" His cold eyes were filled again with hope as he ran after her, yelling out to her "Katrina wait!" She went inside the house but he hesitated as he looked up at it, he had a bad feeling about this but he shook it off as he entered the manor.

It was empty and his eyes turned back to the cold reflection of himself as he wandered through the house, once or twice he turned around quickly as he thought someone was behind him. He turned around a corner and so her, he ran after her as she walked up stairs, Julian following behind. She went though a door "Katrina wait! Please!" He burst through the door to find two girls, his hope vanished just like Katrina, his eyes were as cold as ever as he just stared at the two. He heard whispers around him, he was used to it since he had been hearing whispers no one else could here, or atleast no one he knew. He would see a spirit one in a while when he had been walking home with friends. It wasn't until a few seconds later he noticed a spirit behind one of the girls with a chain hanging out of it. Wonder if objects would actually hurt ghosts, he thought to himself. He grabbed the girl who had been standing infront of the ghost, pulling her away from it as he stood infront. "Didn't your mother ever tell you never hit a girl?" he said to the ghost, not caring if it understood him or not, he just prepared himself if it would attack.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Tilla felt the hand she was just to scared to do anything about it. She heard Tai also she just was scared stiff she came back to herself when Tai shoved her to the ground. Then Julian joined in this only confused Tilla so she turned her thoughts to Seiku. Where is he? I know I saw him where is he? she began to come back to herself after about 10 to 20 minutes of staring hollowly at the wall.

Seikyu Kiba
10-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Regal ran up stairs as he heard the comotion, he looked around and saw two dark hallways, and then he yelled "Hello? Is anyone there?" He said looking up and then left to right and then back downstairs.

"Kon this is not good." Regal said in his mind "It seems as though this house has more people in it...or its a ghost house."

"Probably but lets move...which way?"

"How about Left?" He said smirking

"Lead the way captain." He said chuckling

"Riight." He said chuckling

Regal walked down the hall as the floor boards squeeked, a spider swung in front of his face and he jumped a bit "GAH!" He said knocking it off the stairs ledge. "Ok, Relax." He said still walking as he looked at the creepy paintings of 2 little girls.

Ookie
10-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Tai swore loudly as the object passed straight through the ghost.

"This place is getting on my nerves." she growled dodging the ghosts' attack. She flipped over to the side of the wall and looked at Tilla who seemed facinated by the wall. She growled and pushed her towards Julian with a look that said 'your turn' and tuned back to fighting the demonic spirits hovering around. She slammed against the wall and her vision went suddenly blurry, cursing under her breath she shakily stood up as another ghost appeared.

"Damn." she swore as she dizzily rose to her feet her hands glowing with a faint green teleknitic aura. "And so... the fight begins..."

ThunderBird
10-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Julian closed his eyes before rolling up his sleeves as his hands glowed a dark red, opening his eyes he looked at the ghost infront of him. He looked back at the girl who was just sitting looking at the wall. Guess I'm watching after her since shes too occupied to fight, he thought to himself. His attention turned back to the ghost who lunged out with a nawed hand, he ducked just as he felt it's hand pass above him as he punched upwards, his fist coming into contact with it's jaw, his hand burned as he had atleast hurt the ghost who sank through the floor, coming back out of it a few feet away.

Seikyu Kiba
10-27-2006, 06:24 PM
OOC: If I ma make a ghost...not a main one but just a random ghost that only appears once. (White: Ghost, Blue: Kon, Red: Regal in his mind, Yellow: Regal)

Regal continued to walk down that hall where he came across a suit of armor. "Whoa!" He said stairing at the axe "Thats a sweet weapon." He said chuckling "Well...lets get going." He said continuing walking.

As he walked the armor turned its head and hopped off of its stand. it started to walk down the hall with its metal boots clanging against the wooden floor.

"Regal...I think that armor is following us." He said smirking.

"What!?" He said turning around and looking at the suit of armor.

The axe of the armor came down upon Regal and hit his arm, blood dripped off of the Axe.

"GAH!" Regal yelled as he grabbed his arm, his hand glowed green and the wound healed up "Hmph, your going to have to do better then that....Kon why dont you have some fun?" He said laughing

"Oh Yeah!" He said as he switch with Regal "Come on you tin can." He said flipping backwards as the axe came down again "I don't like your attitude." He said as he made his finguers into the shape of a gun and then shot it off like a gun.

The armor was hit in the arm as a little explosion was heard echoing. His arm fell off and hit the ground. Clanging against the wooden floor the arm disappeared. The armor raised its axe with one hand and swung it.

Kon moved out of the way as he rolled to the side and then was almost hit again. "Hmmm...and not you give chase!" He said turning around and running as the armor came after him.

"You really are having fun arent yeah." He said chuckling

"Oh you bet." He said running straight as the armor chased after him.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Tilla watched them fight her mind was racing on how to help them. A small voice whispered in her ear. She became cold to her bones "Help them Tilla for me" the voice said. Tilla recognized it as Seiku. "How how am supposed too?" she muttered. Seiku's voice answered her "Fight Tilla just jump in and do your best for me" The voice had left but she was still unbearably cold. At that moment she noticed a dagger lying on the floorboards she edged toward it. The voice returned "Tilla use the dagger it's left there for you. Maybe it could help" she stopped there were to many maybes. She spun and decided she could be defense. She stood slightly behind Julian and kept herself ready for any from behind attacks.

Ookie
10-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Tai saw the fighting commence and wearily released the teleknitic power. They were faring off quite well without her and she didn't want to over use her powers. It would make her extreamly tired, she drew out her fan and walked off towards the hallway looking at tattered ropes which lay in the way.

She could smell evil in the air. Halfway through the coridor Tai changed her mind, the evil precence was too strong. She sprinted back hurriedly.

Ωmega
10-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Kirie smiled when she saw Tai come closer to her. When Tai turned and left the rope hallway, Kirie simply disappeared into the shadows.
Blinded had her hands full. It wasnt easy fighting when she couldnt see. She needed some assistance. Luckly, Reika had already sent two engravers to help her.
The two engravers entered in quietly. These had to be the most twisted ghosts in all the manor. They were violent and malicious. Instead of hands, the had long needles...which they used to attack. They stood there, quietly...waiting to be provoked

Seikyu Kiba
10-30-2006, 02:21 PM
{Changing Kons color to This so its easier to read....Happy Halloween well early Halloween!} (Kon thinking to Regal is this)

Kon was running as the armor was running right behind him with the axe "Hmph this armor doesn't want to quit." He said chuckling a bit and then noticed the two people in the hallway and then smirked "Hmmm company...looks like my fun is over." Kon stopped and then turned around making his fingure into the shape of a gun "Goodbye!" He shouted as the armor was hit in the head by the tiny explosion.

The armors head fell to the floor as well as the other pieces...the armor had been destroyed. The armor soon fanished into the floor.

"Well that wasn't much of a challenge." He said turning around and smirking. He jogged over to the people and realized the fighting going on "Hmph, so who hear shall I blow up?" He said chuckling

"Regal, seems to me that other people are here after all."
"Yeah I figured as much, now hurry maybe they can explain why we are here...and maybe the Location of Tifa."
"Yeah yeah."

Kon stood there with fire in his eyes smirking "Come on, Come on..lets get this party started."

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-30-2006, 04:03 PM
Tilla about threw up at the sight of the engravers. They were phsically horrifying to look at. "That is just" she never finished. Seiku's voice came back but first wave after wave of pure cold washed over her. "Why is this happening?" she demanded of the air. Seiku's voice whispered "I want to talk to you is that so bad darling" Tilla shivered her voice lowered to a whisper "Do you have to bring cold too Seiku?" His voice laughed the sound brought tears to her eyes. She raised a hand and wipped them away. "That is an unfortunate side effect however if you want to know what they are I can tell you I might be able to tell you more. I want to talk" Tilla sighed "Then don't beat around the bush tell me" she said. "Engravers" Seiku said simply. "That doesn't tell me much how much more do you know?" "Nothing" She wrapped her arms around herself and slid to the floor the cold was too much.

Ookie
11-10-2006, 06:28 AM
As soon as Tai saw them her blood ran cold. The engravers were horrible. They didn't have to fight... their looks could kill. But she wasn't dead yet.

"I'm getting paranoid." she said to herself, " came here for one purpose only, and that is to get my parents out of here. Fighting is a waste of my time." even as she said that she was betraying herself, she took out her fan and inched along the corridors, she tried to ignore the screams as she ran past.

"They aren't my responsability" she growled. She ran past a beheadded suit of armor and locked herself in the closest room she could find. The scene before her was terrifying. What was once a libary was now a graveyard of corpses.

"What is going on here...." Tai muttered, sinking to the ground. She didn't want to admit it but she knew it was true. "I'll never get out alone"

Ωmega
11-27-2006, 11:13 AM
One of the engravers extended out her hand, as if to show it off. Instead of fingers she had needles, and just like Reika, her whole body was covered in a blue tattoo, just as the other. The one stepped out of the shadows a bit. Her tattoo becaome clearer, as did her face. Wrapped around her eyes was a white cloth, which had yarn stitched into both eyes. The engraver stood there a moment... listening. Waiting for movement to pick up on...

FullMetalAlchemist997
11-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Tilla almost covered her eyes as the engravers made themselves more visible. It took most of her stregth just to watch.