PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: As The World Falls: Final Fate

otakuyume
09-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome to the sequel RPG to "As The World Falls"! This is my first RPG that I will be running on AF (I tend to RP here more than make the threads, lol) so be paitent and give me a try.

OH! And be sure if you're going to be more than one character (if and when approved by me) COLOUR their speech differently like I have for my character sheets below. It gets flustrating to read if you do not.

IMPORTANT: Include a rough sampling of your RPGing skills no less than a paragraph!!

**eg. She walked into the forest. It was silent, deathly silent. Before she could react a dozen arrows came whistling through the treetops.

You wish my death so recklessly? The girl thought. Bad mistake...

With a flick of her wrist she unsheathed her katana. A brillant flash of steel cut the air and when it ended...Hundreds of arrows fell harmlessly to the earth like a splinterng rain of wood.**

As The World Falls: Final Fate (Sequel to As The World Falls RPG)

Here you can find As The World Falls RPG:
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=37284

Between the first RPG and Final Fate:

5 months have passed since a small band of warriors of oppressed Japan rose up to break the iron grip of the shogun Ieyasu and his mistress Aide. However, their mighty power was enough to keep freedom of the people out of reach and it seemed almost utterly hopeless to defeat the twisted Ieyasu and his puppetress Aide. But there was a chance and the warriors realized this, shedding blood and losing lives to fight for a land they called "home".

But something happened, and all of these warriors fell into a dark sleep after a brillant light lit up the sky like day and turned the world to night instantly. This was the result of a battle between Oyume, a girl of a secret race and last of her kind, the Altiered and Aide, mistress of Ieyasu. Both weilded two sacred items, swords from a collection of "Godly Creations", artifacts of immense divine power. Deep below the earth in a temple the two waged on, Oyume desperatly trying to prevent Aide from gathering another Godly Creation to use for evil and Aide trying to eliminate the last of a race she destroyed by her hands and gain unlimited power.

However, the two accidently shattered the Godly Creation they were battling against each other for named the Sleepless Tear. The release of it's power caused all who were fighting to fall into a comatose sleep, Oyume herself included. Now with the passing of five months, the Sleepless Tear's power has waned and it is the time for awakening.

But one question still remains...

Who will rise up once more from the dark sleep and stand against Ieyasu's tryanny...If Ieyasu still is the main threat to peace at that?

History of RP:

It's the feudal era, and all was quiet and peaceful. Days passed by, and everything seemed endless. Endless, till one day.

A man named Ieyasu attacked the western region of Japan. He was with his mistress, Aide. Oppression was happening to the western region, and people were afraid to step up and try to help.

Days and days passed, it felt like it would never end. Still, no one came up. People started joining Ieyasu so they wouldn't be beaten anymore. Women turned into widows, children into slaves, men into soldiers, teens and young people into workers. No one could express how hurt and horrible they felt.

Ieyasu, still focused on the western region, decided it was time to move on to other parts of Japan where oppression wasn't felt. So his big forces moved on ahead.

Five months into oppression, and he's already taken up the northern part of Japan. People knew they had to do something about it, but they were too scared. Who can stand up and make a difference? Can anyone change the people's minds about this? It's all how you roll the dice...you never know what you're gonna get...

Now it's been five more months, a comatose sleep caused by the divine Sleepless Tear. What happened in those five months? Well it's time to find out...Awaken warriors...It is time to awaken...

Additional Information:

-First of all Oyume's race, the Altiered, are all but gone. She is the last of her kind so please don't ask to be one. Altiered are Japanese, but are a secret society who live increadibly long lifespans and have many magical powers...However can be killed as easily as any creature (note: not immortal).

Their traits are silver-white hair and glowing eyes. Altiered means "Those who have been altered" and thus have been called "Those who have been blessed/cursed by Gods/Demons". Altiered history plays a vital connection to Aide and Ieyasu...So if you play a grudging character against these two please read any hints to the Altiered history.

-There is another similar race related to the Altiered, the Kimaho or "Soul Witchcrafters", who bear the silver-white hair of the Aliered but no glowing eyes, are up for RPing...But you can only be one by pming me so I can explain their history and role as sister race to the Altiered. Their powers have to do with the ki, or soul/aura.

-A new face is siding with Ieyasu named Komugi Shinbara. This person will be played by me...But I'm giving no hints to this person's loyalties or traits....Just to keep things interesting.

-The "goal" of this RPG is to stop Ieyasu and Aide. Your home, Japan is being oppressed, your people are starving and being enslaved. The Godly Creations, items of divine power are not merely to be whipped up. Faceless111, player of the character Onii-Taro, is in charge of who gets a Godly Creation since it was his idea.

If you really would like to weild one you must pm him and ask permission so that he can assign you one of his choice.

-If you have the time, scan back to the first RPG and get a breif idea of the story. I know it's a mess because of people leaving, going on vaction or just not continuing, but it all helps in the end. I would really like it if we had some sense of history to this RPG, but if you don't want to read the RPG, pm me and I'll summarize the story for you! <3

RULES: Same as any other RPG people.

1. Absolutely no swearing...It isn't allowed on this forum so you should be aware of this by now.

2. No double posting. If it's an accident edit the post and put "oops" or "sorry, double clicked on the post button", etc.

3. NO SPAMMING! In all my years of RPing spamming tiffs me off the worst. If you want to talk about the thread do it in the sign-up after I've approved about five people or simply pm me or whoever you want to talk to. Spamming is basically posting nonsense or one-liner posts. Please keep posts at least a paragraph of 3-4 sentances.

4. Any problems like fighting with (not RPed battles, lol), bullying or hasseling another RPer you will be warned...But if it continues you wil be removed from the RPG! I do not tolerate "unscripted" or "out-of-RPG" verbal abuse.

5. No Godmodding. This means no all-powerful characters or taking control of another's character(s). Make it simple, but interesting. Leave a few weaknesses to make the RPG exciting. If your character doesn't have a chance to be "killed" in battle (eg. immortal) then it saps the excitment out. So unless you are RPing a secondary God character (eg. A Sun God to aid your character) that I've approved to act once in a blue moon...Don't Godmod...It gets annoying to us more "mortal" RPers.

6. Romance is PG 13. No questions about it, so nothing rated R or X. AF rules ppl, sorry.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
Weapon(s):
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (include history if your from the first RPG):
Race (human, ninja, samurai, half-human, hanyou-half-demon, demon, kitsune, tengu, etc. This is a Japanese-oriented RPG so no elves or western mythology, sorry T.T):
Side: (Good, evil, neutral, etc.)
Sample RP:

Sample Characters: These are the characters I will be playing since their roles are vital to the RPG.

Name: Ieyasu Katsuyori
Weapon: Katana
Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/IeyasuSamurai.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: Teleport, telekinisis, exceptional warrior skills
Personality: He's very power-hungry and greedy, stubborn and selfish. He has an eye for pretty women, especially Aide. He's very handsome himself. Ieyasu has no care for others, but the only thing he cares about is Aide.
Bio: Ieyasu was only a general when he started. But when he met Aide, he was different. Aide had some sort of power over him, and turned him evil. Aide was the only person who cared for him, and so to make her proud, he started oppressing the land and taking over Japan. Now he is doubting his own motives and Aide, but is on the brink of insanity since she disappeered five months ago after the strange light in the sky.
Side: Evil

Name: Aide Noh
Weapon: A blood-painted fan that is actually made of daggers. (Bladed Fan)
Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/tenjou_tenge.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: She is very swift in running, she has the power over darkness, she can turn the air poison, she is a seductress
Personality: A very beautiful woman, she looks as kind and gentle as a lotus blossom but as sharp and greedy as a dragon. Aiede is very prideful, and she's proud of it.
Bio: She has no feelings for Ieyasu, but she knows he has the power to control Japan. Aiede wants to be the mistress of a powerul man, so she will be known throughout Japan. With her seducting skills and her beauty, she's got Ieyasu by the neck. She has grown tiresome of Ieyasu and is seeking the Godly Creations for her own gain, more than likely to overthrow Ieyasu and take Japan for herself. She destroyed the Altiered race by deploying Ieyasu's soliders and massacuring all but Oyume, who was destined to escape. She is no where to be found.

My Main Character:

Name: Oyume *Means Great Dream*
Age: ??? (Actually 200, but stays in a child-like form of a pettite girl.)
Species: Alteired *Pronounced Alt-teir'd like "Altered"*-Once a secret race of magically enhanced humans with incredable birthpowers...But msyteriously...They all died off but her.

Personality:
A girl of few words like .Hack//Sign's Tsukasa and Rei of Evangelion. Oyume tends to remain silent, but when she does speak it is usually with meaning. She is shy and reserved, with a low tolerance of seeing blood. When she does...It triggers horrible memories.
She cannot stand being hurt. Pain frightens her so she tends not to fight. She rather heal the wounded than be the one who wounds, since her powers inflict damage to her as well.
Almost puppet or doll-like Oyume isn't without her own dreams. She wishes to make "true friends", but is scared of being betrayed and has trust issues. Oyume can be very timid, but when it counts she can be braver than any person you can meet.
Now that she has opened up more to the world around her, Oyume is standing stronger than before and is devoted to her Onii-chan ("Big Brother"), Onii-Taro. She is rather dependant on Taro, but is slowly changing and is becoming a force which Aide long ago tried to destroy.

Abilities: Keep in mind these abilities can hurt Oyume as well as the one she uses them on. She tends not to fight anyway.
1) Healing. Oyume can use her strange red aura to heal the wounded...But at a cost! The more severe the wound...The more energy it takes and too much can kill her. Her aura is her chakra/life energies!
2) Her Chakras/Life Energies/ Aura. Oyume can manipulate this to do various things like create a shield to protect herself, summoning and even use psychic-like attacks *like almost a telekenesis*.
3) Dreams and Nightmares. Oyume can come in and out of a coma to understand haunting dreams, memories or even...Sort through traumatic or lost memories. By placing her hand onto someone *most likely forehead* Oyume can help someone through the list above or trap them in a nightmarish coma *at the risk of trapping herself*.
4) It's a secret! ^_^

Appearence: White hair, red eyes, kind of dainty/fragile-looking with red, gold and white dress...But she usually conseals herself in a long white hooded cloak. She is constantly carrying around a very worn cat stuffie that she is constantly fixing. Pale skin and strangely her eyes glow with their own light...0.0 She tend sto look as if she's seeing past things and beyond them with a dreamy, yet understanding face mixed with sorrow.

Ideal pic of her:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Oyume353.jpg

Bio: ~The Last Hope of a Lost Race~
Oyume's past is shrouded. She wanders aimlessly with little knowledge of her past except that she is the last of her kind. Oyume has little trust for outsiders for it was outsiders that destroyed all she knew.

She avoids fighting if she can because as she causes pain...Her own abilities cause her an equal pain as well. She can remember well the pain throughout her life...Unlike anything else.

Oyume wants to help people in need but does not know how. She looks for guidence, but is afraid to approuch people or even have contact with them. Now, as she travels alone and without any companions she prays destiny will be kinder to her than it was to her secret race of people.

She has recently uncovered that it was Aide's doing that her home, the underground society, Reiusvar, was burned and her people slaughtered.

Side: Tries to stay Neutral but tends to do the Good thing. She is resisting that Darkness that calls to all of us 0.o
*So anyway post your characters and I will see if you are accepted. I will have to be strict with rules since I don’t want this RPG to get cancelled. I will start the actual RPG thread when I see there are enough people. If you read Endless War RPG it might help but it isn’t compulsory. Some people that may join might have taken part in that RPG and may be willing to answer a few questions. So anyway, enjoy this RPG and if you have more questions PM me.*

Side Characters to Oyume:

Name: Tsukasa
Weapon(s): ???
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: ???
Appearance: Catdoll and beastial huminoid winged gaurdian. in catdoll form he is a tan-coloured stuffed cat with black button eyes which is always falling apart. In Gaurdian form he is vaguely humanoid, at least six feet tall, with pale tan skin and a white underbelly. He has amber-golden cat eyes with large cat-like ears. He dons delicate jewerly around his neck, ankles and arms. The only clothing he wears is a white robe-like wrap around his waist. Tsukasa's hair is silver-blonde hair that is short and wispy, but has long bangs flowing around his face and a long ponytail of hair ending by it's ankles.
Personality: Rather emotionless, devoted to Oyume.
Bio (include history if your from the first RPG): Tsukasa is Oyume's stuffed cat...But in actuality, a Reiakumana or Majicked Spirtual Demon Lifepartner/Gaurdian or Soul Gaurdian for short. Little is known about him except for a brief appearance before the ending of the last RPG.
Race: Reiakumana. These creatures were created for the Altiered much like a Shikigami or better known as a spirit familar.
Side: Allied only to Oyume

Name: Akumaki
Weapon(s): Katana
Powers/Special Abilites/Magic: ???
Apearance: Black kimono with half-mask and hooded mantle (cloak with hood). The only visable part of his face is a lone glowing blue eye with long silver-white bangs poking out.
Personality: ??? Has helped Oyume in past.
Bio: ???
Race: ??? Looks human.
Side: ???

Name: Komugi Shinbara
Weapon(s): Kwan Dao (Like a bladed spear with a tassel, like Shaman King's Tao Ren/Len) and twin katanas.
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: ??? Very swift (ninja-agility for example), can purify things tainted by evil, including things poisoned and controls light.
Appearance: Easily mistaken for a woman, very "beautiful." Some say he is the spitting image of Aide. Wears an elaborate men's kimono of pink and indigo with foral designs.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Komugi002.jpg

Personality: Easy-going and rather unconserned about the world around him. He has met with Aide and Ieyasu for some reason...
Bio (include history if your from the first RPG): ???
Race: ??? Looks human.
Side: ???

Now that your finished with my insane rambling, please feel free to start posting! Yay! <3

Sincerely,

Otaku-Chan

Crimson Eyes
09-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Name: Sotto (Means Wish)

Weapon(s): Large Broadsword (Weapons will change)

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Swordmaster

Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/MoonMix/Anime%20and%20ff%20arts/WarriorBoy.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/MoonMix/Anime%20and%20ff%20arts/?)

Personality: As a swordsman, he is humble, Righteous, confident, and polite.

Bio: Sotto was one of the warriors who rebelled against Ieyasu's ways. Although he had failed to kill Ieyasu, he had accomplished the feat of killing one of Ieyasu's great warriors, Gutoli. After killing Gutoli, Sotto had turned his side towards good and eventually married the woman he had saved from Gutoli's wrath. But an accident had happened that gave Sotto a sort of long-term amnesia. He was captured by a group of rogue ninjas and they had brainwashed him with their hypnosis techniques. Sotto had lost all knowledge of his ninja abilities, his weaponry skills, and who he was. He did however learn to use a sword. Nobody knows what had happened to Sotto. Not even his wife. Basically, Sotto has converted from a ninja to a samurai.

Race: Fox Demon

Side: Good

Sample RP: The evil warriors flooded out of the gates of their castle fortress. The stood lined up before Sotto. Their dark shinobi master stood behind his minions and signaled forward to attack. The corrupted swordsman charged forward at Sotto with hoarse battlecries. Sotto unsheathed his large broadsword and swung in front of his body, taking out a line of warriors. Sotto than jumped into the air and came down to the ground with a devastating slam as he smashed the sword into the ground. This attack rumbled the ground and the dark warriors fell to their knees. Sotto then jumped over them and came down towards their master. The dark ninja just looked up at Sotto with amazed eyes. Sotto cut through the shinobi and the body fell to the ground. Sotto sheathed his blade. "He was not skilled at all..."

Note: SOTTO WILL BECOME A NINJA AGAIN!!!!

otakuyume
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Approved! But you'll have to wait until I get at least five or more ppl to start the RPG. (And remember that we still need you in Final Fantasy as Vincent and Reno, lol!)
I'll start pming people I think will be great to add to this RPG as well!

Faceless111
09-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Cool, the sequel is finally up.

My main character:

Name: Taro Oshii
Weapon: Takuma's Blade, a Godly Creation that acts as a prison to 108 demons that are sealed within the blade.
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: none, other than being a master swordsman
Appearance: Black kimono.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/wayofthesamurai_screen017.jpg
Personality: He's tends to be cold and emotionless, but since meeting Oyume, he has learned to act a little more human.
Bio: Nightmares still haunt him about the time he murdered his wife, and he dreams of reuniting with Oyume, which he views as a younger sister. During the first fight against Aide and Ieyasu, he engaged in a vigorious battle against the Three Demon Brothers, in which he sustained a near-fatal wound. Thusly, he wasn't affected by the Sleepless Tear and didn't fall into a coma. On the brink of death, a young girl found him and treated his wounds, saving his life. The girl begged to become his disciple to learn the code of Bushido and combat skills. In exchange for saving his life, he accepted.
Race: Human, Samurai
Side: Neutral

Side Character(s):
Name: Chiyoko Hayashi
Weapon: Surudoi Yaibu, a well-crafted katana, but not a Godly Creation
Powers: none
Appearance: see attachment
Personality: She's ambitious and very serious about her training, but is also kind and eager to do good.
Bio: Her village was destroyed by Ieyasu's army when he first took power and ever since, she wanted justice. She vowed to destroy the tyrant and bring peace to the land, even though she was just a farmer's daughter. As a little girl, she aspired to be a great fighter, inspired by a wandering samurai that once fought a band of bandits by himself. This samurai's name was Yojimbo, her personal hero.

One day, as she travelled hungry through a dark forest, she stumbled upon a bleeding samurai, wounded from a recent battle that likely took place the prior night. He would live as long as she tended his wounds. As he recovered, she learned his identity was Oni Taro, infamious murderer and master swordsman. She begged him relentlessly and fearlessly to become his apprentice. Eventually, he accepted.
Race: Human, aspiring swordswoman

otakuyume
09-12-2006, 09:55 PM
APPROVED! Welcome back to the ATWF series Faceless-kun! *Glomps!* I can't wait to start RPing! If you know some good reliable RPers send em' my way! *Godmodders and spammers beware...I do not tolerate that kind of play. I find it annoying and it IS against Anime Forum rules.*

Mitarisorceress12
09-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Name:Hinata Mina Higurashi
Weapon(s): A Sukikano, A large bone boomerang
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Has a great amount of Spirit Energy
Wearing This Kimono:http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/Ansatsujin_Chugo_Jin/Anime/b8c68159.jpghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/michael47271/9e8a3663.jpg
Real Appearance (above)
Personality:A sharpt-tongued girl who is smart and is always planning a step ahead. She always seems likes she's day-dream because sometimes she has a faraway look on her face. Once she sets her mind on something she doesn't
change it.
Bio : She was born from a wolf demon father, who was a Lord in the great western Lands and her mother who was a simple dressmaker. Growing up she
had a hard time ajusting to the kids in her village. They always seemed to run away from her and avoid her when playing games. Then destruction struck when her father's land was taken over by Ieyasu and her father killed in battle with his army slaughtered. She began to hate the man to murdered her father. So after her's fathers land crumble, her and her mother Preshida moved to a nearby land never to look back.
Race : Hanyou
Sample RP: Hinata walked through the rice fields in her back yard. She looked up to the sky with her dark green eyes "Well isn't this a pretty day today. I wonder if I should visit Father's grave." she said, her Sukikano laying against a tree. Hinata layed down , her body sprawled across the large rock. She sighed her mind still on that horribale man Ieyasu and how he was taking over all of Japan.'Someone must put a stop to him. The blood shed must end' she thought.

otakuyume
09-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Ok...I just have two problems with your character....

1) You can have a giant boomerang like Sango's but name it something else. I don't want weapons from series not invovled in this one.

2) This is a feudal Japan RPG so you'll have to put your character in the proper attire. Eg. Kimono, ninja clothes, samurai robes, miko robes, etc. So to save time grab a pic of a kimono and place it next to your first one so we'll know what your character is dressed in. Maid dresses are suitable for the timeframe unfortunately. (Though I think some styles are utterly adorable!)

So edit your post and then make a new post alerting me to check your changes, ok? I love the storyline you have going!

Mitarisorceress12
09-13-2006, 06:20 PM
is this okay now.

otakuyume
09-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Gensoteki! You're approved! Welcome to the RPG! We just need about three or four more people before I can post the RPG thread! <3

Fionn Mac
09-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Name: Mosuke
Weapon(s): Naginata (an old, yet fine-crafted weapon, enhanced by Mosuke's spirit energy)
Secondary Weapon: Kodachi(A gift crafted by the local sword-maker)
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Great traditional healer(i.e.-herbs,roots).
Also has strong spiritual powers, allowing for stronger healing/defense.
Appearance: His Steel plated mask/helm, covers his scarred face and spiky black hair. His face still has handsome features but most people cannot get past the numerous scars.
http://www.mortalkombatguides.com/mkshaolin/images/concepts/mksm_masked_guard_render.jpg

Personality: Mosuke is a kind and gentle man. As a town-healer/doctor he is willing to help in any situation that he can. Though he distances himself from getting to close to anyone, as he is self-consious about his true apperance.
Bio: Mosuke was an orphaned child until, he was finally taken in by his unknown grandfather, a wise and powerful Monk. His father, had strayed away from his peaceful lineage, taking up arms against Ieyasu's army.
Sadly, as most had done, he fell protecting his family. Mosuke's mother had died the same day, protecting her son till her death.
Mosuke was left to burn in their small village, but his own hidden spiritual energy, protected him enough to save his life...though he was left with severe scaring on his face.
His grandfather did his best to keep what happened a secret, teaching him the ways of a peaceful Monk, but he was unable to keep it a secret.
Mosuke wanted revenge, taking his Father's Naginata from his grave, almost going after one of Ieyasu's officials that was overseeing the town, however his teachings lead him to seclude himself from the opression...for the time being.
He now is an unassuming local doctor/healer...hoping to one day rid Japan of the corrupt rule
Race: Human, Healer/Monk
Side:Good
Sample RP: Droplets of rain, squeezed through the thatched roof, creating a calming ring as the droplets hit stragetically positioned pots, catching the rain.
An old man sat on the floor groaning and complaining.
"Err...Mo..Mosuke, am I going to be crippled?" asked the Man, as his foot twitched, as it began to bruise"
"Now...Now, my friend...you'll be up and about in the next few days" said The Masked man, wrapping the old man's foot.
The masked man, Mosuke, then carried the man to his house a few blocks away, propping his foot up...recieving a hug from the man's wife.

otakuyume
09-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Hmm...A Mortal kombat reference! Gah, one of my weaknesses! Luckily I'm a huge fan and gamer...And your sample RPG was amazing. So yes! APPROVED! I'm getting really excited about this RPG now!

Fionn Mac
09-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Lol sorry it was the only pic I could find. Atleast it isn't sub-zero or something...that would be kind of weird.
I'm glad you liked my rpg as well. Faceless111 made me aware of this Rpg, and it seems like very talented group of people will be bringing it to life.

otakuyume
09-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Lol. It's ok! (-~.^-) (-^.^-)

NOTE FOR EVERYONE:

I'm just trying to keep things somewhat original because you get people thinking they can be Sesshomaru, Shinji Ikari or even Ed Elric in an RPG (no offence to anyone, I'm just generalizing) that has nothing to do with them/not based on those characters. I love to RP as characters from animes but now and again I like to make threads that push your creativity by making original characters and weapons, etc.

I don't mind ppl using pics from games or mangas (I even used a Tenjo-Tenge cover for Aide's image)...But try not to be obvious. Eg. Trying to put Salior Moon's Usuagi (Serena) in a kimono with ninja moon powers and calling her Jade Rei Chi blah, blah. If you want her hairstyle or facetype, fine by me...Just state so in your post.

I know this is a lot to ask but I do this to prevent spammers (when some people see a pic they just HAVE to comments sometimes) and let's everyone feed off of each other's creativities.

I'm an artist/writer so originality and creativity/imagination are very important to me. So sorry for the long post...I'm much more easy-going then I let on in this Sign-Up lol!

Faceless111
09-15-2006, 10:23 PM
*bump* We need more people to sign-up!!!

Tetsanosuke
09-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Wellerz, I'ma guessin' this is where I sign up? I think I can squeeze in another RP... as long as it grabs my attention.

Name: Tetsuo Orikichi

Weapon(s):

The Bikonjuko: Description: Imagine a 2' handle, with a long wide curved blade at each end on the handle. One of them is shrouded in a white flame, the other in a black flame. It can separate into two, incase the situation forces Tetsuo to do so.

The MizuSuka-Fu: A long scarf forged (yes I said forged)in the waters near mt. fuji, the scarf though soft when used as a scarf, it turns into a metalic like ribbon used by Tetsuo to block/parry attacks. The scarf is seemingly always caught in a blue misty fire, and uses gives Tetsuo a little adept ability in water arts.

The Fuukaze: A large arm guantlet on Tetsuo's right arm it is crimson red in color and sharp in appearence. It covers his whole right arm up to and around the shoulder blade, and has a green gem stuck in the shoulder area. This guantlet serves as a sheild, knuckle/arm weapon, and makes Tetsuo a little adept in fire magic.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Spellcraft based off of his weapons, but knows a little bit of Shadow Sorcery (KageMahou) and Shadow Nimpo (Until certain story parts are met).

Appearance: He has a well built tall body from all of that wandering over the years, his skin is in a dark blue shade. His eyes are a hazy purple and his hair is Jet black. He wears the MizuSuka-fu around his neck, it hangs down to his lower back. His right arm and shoulderblade is covered by the Fuukaze, and on his back he keeps the Bikonjuko. He wears the average blue samurai attire from the waist down, and a ragged black shirt over his chest. For shoes he wears Kenshin style sandals with black socks.

Personality:Just a lost shadow now, his former self was an honorable warrior. He takes some of these traits but he usually stays like a shadow, out of sight.

Race: ['Lost'] Shadow Oni (Oni no Kage)

Bio: Tetsuo used to be the shadow of a great warrior by the name of Makoto Orikichi, a very powerful and honorable swordsaint, and an expert of the "Iron Scarf" Technique as well as Nimpo (The focus of energy through the sword).

Orikichi was challenged by a dark and sinister man. They made a bet that who ever lost would give up his body to be the winner's slave. Orikichi was more skilled then the man, but the previous night a hired assasin poured poison into his Sake... eating his muscles temperarily the next day cuasing his loss.

Though his body was enslaved, a deep part of his soul escaped with his shadow and his weapons and armor, thus his inner feelings and spirit created Tetsuo. He was a wandering shadow until he came across the spring of lost spirits, where he found a dieing demon by the name of Kirikochi Onimaru. He was cursed to loose his soul and was desperate. He offered Tetsuo his body and his mind in exchange for a soul fusion. He excepted and became the way he is today. He now searches for his origial body and the man who stole it.
Side: Nuetral

Sample RP:

Tetsuo stepped into the middle of battle, walking through the battlefield without regard to anything. When an enemy would approach he would cut him down in a flash with the Bikonjuko, spinning it above on an angle. He approached the leaders of the armies and stared at them blankly

"May you be men of valor, for I will not forgive you for raveging the lands as such."

The Leaders stopped and pointed at him "Why should we stop? We are fighting a sacred war."

Tetsuo grinned then laughed "Sacred!? When has war ever been sacred? I shall send you both to the after life... and when you meet the gate keeper at the crossings to oblivion tell him I said 'Keep up the good work.'" He then tossed a gold coin towards them and before it hit the ground he was behind them both. He swung his Bikonjuko swiftly beheading the leaders.

Their bodys fell to the ground and the armies stopped and stared.

"And that was to pay the gate keeper." The MizuSuka-fu wrapped around his body and he disapeared his endless blue scarf.....

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 12:21 AM
*Appaluds for taking the time and effort to pm me and work so hard on your application Tetsuke-san (I like to give nicknames by the way, lol)!* Approved! Oh, and Tetsuke-san make sure to post a picture sometime in your application so we can get a visual idea of your character. Even a head shot is good or say "he resembles/looks similar to this."

Sugoi! Just a few more applications to go and we can start! (-^o^-) Yaaay! *Dances around in Chibi Mode.* o-(-^.^-)-o

Tetsanosuke
09-16-2006, 12:34 AM
To tell you the truth I doubt I could find a picture that even borders the idea of what he looks like... but maybe I'm wrong.

No probs to the askin' before hand thing, Twas the logical course of action.

Anywho Thank you for accepting me!

And people out here.... JOIN UP! ^_^

Mitarisorceress12
09-16-2006, 10:39 AM
When will the rp be up

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 11:27 AM
We just need about two more people and I can set-up the thread. So within the next few days hopefully we get some more RPers. Most RPGs open as soon as they get five RPers (not including the Game Master).

Please be paitent and in the meantime think of ways/make some plots and plan some events you'd like to see happen. Eg. Ieyasu breaks your sword and now you have to get it fixed by a holy man so it will be blessed...Or you go through a village and help free the people. Just remember this is a group effort too, so try to work everyone in somehow and still give them the freedom to do what they would like to explore.

Kaikou
09-16-2006, 11:57 AM
o.o; Sorry I took so long in applying. >.<;

Name:Daske Sasuna
Weapon(s): Silver Sword, Small Dragon Dagger.
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Has little magic ability, but is able to store magical power with in his body, and since it is un used(mostly) it adds effects to his sword fighting skills. (Such as adding a fire spell to a sword swing) He is, however able to realize when this power will be active.

Appearance:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/_Kiyami_/16-1.jpg

Personality: He's quiet and well kept. He hides secrets of his past and therefore appears mysterious. Sometimes he can be cold and heartless, but he really is sensitive and passionate on the inside.
Bio (include history if your from the first RPG):In his past, in which he cannot remember, He was married and his wife was wife child. Saidly Aide and Ieysu manipulated him with Aide's magical influence and used him to slaughter the village and his own wife and child.
He then, when he snapped out of it, opposed Aide and Ieysu, When he next awoke, most of his memories had vanished, and rumor had went around that Ieysu had killed the most legendary Samurai to live(Himself). He didn't really know why, but that name was so familiar, he began to persue it to kill the man who claimed to kill him.

Race:Samurai Warrior of the highest rank, Well known across the land, but it presumed dead.
Side: He fights only for the good in the world. But was manipulated in the past to fight on the enemy side.
Sample RP:

Daske's hair swayed gently in the wind as he stood on a pertruding rock on the sandy beach. He looked deep in thought, as if meditating.
He thought quietly about his mistakes in the past and how he could atone for his sins. He had killed many a men in his life and carried the weight of thier deaths on his shoulders. At first, he could remember it was hard. As each year passed he became more acustomed to fighting and killing that, now, he kills without flinching.
He opened his eyes and stepped off the rock he was perched on then walked aimlessly towards the forest. No destination was in mind, all he wanted was to be able to make up for his past.

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Accepted!

NOTE (Maybe I should have specified more! >.<;; ):

Oh guys...Remember this is a Feudal Japan RPG...So try to keep pics looking somewhat ancient Japanese. I allow for posters to have their pics up to this point but from now on I will have to ask future applicants to keep things Japanese-looking. *It would be weird to see a full-out medevil set of armor in ancient Japan, eh?*

Because Kai-Chan's and Crimson-kun's pics have kimono-like tails to their outfits and blades that kind of look "katana-ish" I'll allow. Sorry guys, I kind this must be getting flustrating. I really like the pics but I can't let mages or wizards from like a .Hack setting run around ancient Japan...That would be unbelievable awesome...But unlogical. *I let demons and magic in because well...MAGIC and DEMONS RULE!...Plus it's like the foundation of the old RPG! lol*

EDIT: Staffs are allow and you can be mage-like...But give it a Japanese twist like a kimono and jufu- paper spells, etc.

Kaikou
09-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Bah...It's black samurai Armor. >.> Whatch ya talkin about? ^^;; Ya see, he made his own armor. :P

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Lol. I know. I was just saying that we have to stay "in-character" with the RPG as much as we can. If this goes well I'll break out a new fantasy RPG at the end of this and we can go nuts (If everyone reapplies that is...>.<;; ). *Ouuu!! Can't wait to start*

Mitarisorceress12
09-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Ohh I can't wait to start, this sounds like such a cool Rp! *gets all fidgety with excitement*

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 01:44 PM
We just need one more. I'm hoping Opinionated/ Op-san descides to post. He's from the original cast.

Hmmmmm!!! So sleepy! I stayed up all night watching Bionix, the anime hours on YTV.

Good thing there's a Timmy's right in my school lol! *Coffee is gooood~!*

Opinionated
09-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Eh, screw it, I'll sign up. But I'm not reviving Openatro for this RP.

Name: Leeaniko (Lee for short) Inakaros

Weapon(s):
Telo'kar: A 40" blade length Claymore, wth ricasso. Contains the Fire Soul of the Stormfire dragon. Carried across the back.
Neekoa: A daito 28" in blade length. Contains the Thunder Soul of the Stormfire dragon. Hung from the belt tachi style(cutting edge down).

Leeadros can heal faster than a regular person. When things are really rough, he can fully merge the Stormfire dragon's spirit with his own, and morph his body into a three fourths size version of the Stormfire dragon, but with all the power.
Both of his swords posess unique abilities.
Telo'kar: can become wreathed in flame and launch that flame at enemies, and cuts from it take up to 4x longer to heal, unless the victim has healing abilities of their own.
Neekoa: can fire electric blue lightning bolts at enemies, elctrocuting them. Also, can reduce the healing time of cuts from Telo'kar to regular.

Appearance: Black hair that hangs down to his shoulder. His right eye is orange, his left eye electric blue, aftereffects of using his swords powers. He wears clothing strongly resembling western attire, but with a bit of Japanese influence. Over this he wears dark brown leather-strip armor.

Personality: Leeadros is quiet and cold to everyone. Most people treat him as a madman, since he spends most of his time talking to "air". He doesn't disagree or explain his companion to them, just leaves them.

Bio: Leeadros grew up under the tutelage of a master blacksmith who was well traveled. He became a mercenary, and did very well. Eventually, he took the job of a lifetime: to slay the Stormfire dragon. After a long and difficult battle, he managed to drive his blade into the dragon's skull, which killed the beast but broke his sword. However, after the dragon was dead, it's heart kept beating and pumping blood. He took two of the dragon's metallic teeth and it's heart back to his mentor. One of the teeth was forged into Telo'kar, and the other into Neekoa. Both were tempered in the dragon's blood, which infused them with the two halves of the dragon's soul. Empowered by the new swords, he continued travelling, eventually making his way to Japan, to try see where his mentor learned his skills. However, the swords still embody the dragon's spirit, and that spirit accompanies him, but it thankfully doesn't hold a grudge. He can communicate with the spirit, but to anyone who can't see spirits, he looks like he's talking to air.

Race: Human, but slowly the Stormfire Dragon's soul is taking control, turning him closer to a half-dragon.

Side: Neutral, he hasn't been around long enough to pick a side.

Sample RP: The bandits surrounded Leeadros, like he wanted them to. He reched up and took the handle of Telo'kar. As the first bandit came, he ripped it out and down, cutting the bandit's arm clean off. Ignoring the man's screams, he swung and cut the man's head off. More heavy slashes, and more bandits fell.

"Come on, I'm being paid more than you are worth." He said to them as he grabbed the ricasso with his left hand and drove the blade into a man coming from behind him. He whipped out Neekoa with his free hand and cut another down. The Neekoa began glowing blue as he pulled Telo'kar out of the dead man, and single bolts of lighting began killing the remaining bandits, each bolt accompanied by a loud, metallic "PONG".

He sheathed Neekoa and shifted Telo'kar to his right hand, the Claymore becoming wrapped in flames. Globs of flame began leaping at the buildings, catching them ablaze. As Leeadros walked out of the burning ghost town, he cursed and ran back cut the head off the lead bandit. He still needed the money.

Kaikou
09-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Now we can start? o.o

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Loved it Op-san but the role of Last of the Dragon-kind has been taken but my friend Sakura....*Who should have posted by now!!* And try to pick a Japanese name...

So before we can start you'll have to edit your character. Any other race is fine...Sorry. I had this discussion with Tetsuke-san too...

Opinionated
09-16-2006, 03:35 PM
He's not the last of the Dragon Kind, as the Stormfire dragon is already dead(dead for several decades, in fact). And even when his soul is completely taken by Stormfire's soul, he'll still not be complete dragon. And he can only take the appearance of Stormfire for a short time, less than 30 minutes on average. After that, the effect reverses and he returns to human form.

Also, his age is another effect of using his swords.

EDIT: Changed his name. Acceptable?

otakuyume
09-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh! Alright...ACCEPTED!

Well this means we're all ready to start. I can't do the actual thread tonight (homework and junk). So everyone be prepared for tommorrow. I'll make sure to put up the thread around lunchtime or a little bit afterwards.

Thanks for your applications! This now becomes the dicussion thread for the As The World Falls: Final Fate RPG!

Mitarisorceress12
09-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Yay I can't wait.

otakuyume
09-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Okay everyone! The RPG is open for your posting powers! This thread offically becomes the Disscussion Thread...

So if you want to chat about the RPG, please feel free to do it in here! This is also the thread where we address any problems, have any questions or want to get something changed (eg. posting limit or plot).

Oh! The posting limit is only for the next two weeks so that everyone can keep up with the flow and not get lost. It is up to 4 a day, but if everyone feels ready I'll lift it immediatly. I really want feedback on things so that I can be a good and fair Game Master so make sure to voice your opinions.

Thank-you for everyone who's stuck through and applied/re-applied. I know I had been procastinating putting this up for a while (Faceless111-kun is WELL aware of this), but when you have the impending doom of college fees and dorm life things can get really crazy! LOL *Yes I'm an old college-attending biddy...T.T*

I hope you all have a good time here! I look forward to this adventure!

Wuv,

Otaku-Chan!

Kaikou
09-18-2006, 11:02 PM
My biddy! *Holds Otaku and protects from biddy eating monkeys* Nyaaa <3

Tetsanosuke
09-19-2006, 06:18 PM
You wanted a pic... well I tied to draw Tetsuo... but I can't draw 'mysteriously' enough...

Here.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/TKolliker/TetsuoConscept3.jpg

Here's The one I like the most...
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/TKolliker/TetsuoConscept1.jpg

Also... his Bikonjuko....

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/TKolliker/Bikonjuko2.jpg

I apologise if these burned your eyes.....

Try to picture him with dark blue skin and a more shadow/maniac appearence...

Faceless111
09-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Well you don't have to be a great artist, since RPing is mainly about using imagination. You gave us a general idea, which is good enough.

otakuyume
09-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Don't worry about it! Those are pretty good and I'm in art school so I know that it takes a lot of effort to create a good image. Once I get a scanner I'll put up some of my original pics of Oyume.

Oh, and Tetsuke-san you have to edit your last post. Swearing isn't allowed and that's the rules of the forum, sorry. I don't mind personally (some characters in my scripted mangas swear like no tommorrow ><;;; ), but it isn't my say so it has to be done.

Kaikou
09-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Hmm. i feel really very much like Daske. Lone and wandering. I don't think I have a place in this RP. I know nothing about it, this makes it hard for me to follow, and my character is one who does not ask questions when confused.

Tetsanosuke
09-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Well Kaikou, I didn't read all of the prequal but this sign up page gives enough detail. You just have to try and find your place in the story.

otakuyume
09-19-2006, 10:55 PM
It'll get easier once we get past all of the "history stuff"...That's why I'm having Oyume confront Taro. Baiscally, which your characters won't know until later on, Aide destroyed Oyume's race the Alitered...I mean mass slaughter. Why? Still unknown. So she's seeking revenge.

Aide is a snake of a woman. She corrupted Ieyasu and in order to make her "proud" he went on an all-out Conquest on Japan. Because of him and Aide (the people blame Ieyasu, they don't know about Aide's role) Japan is opressed and suffering. Soliders take all the food to use their strength to gain tighter control and now it's up to the people to take control of their lives once more.

Recap:

Aide= Evil witch who uses Ieysu for her own gains and loves to spread misery.

Ieyasu= Sucker for pretty women and will do anything for Aide...Even sell his soul for her smile...Or well, oppress and rule all of Japan with an iron fist.

Oyume= Once was a relatively content girl...Until Aide killed her people and forced her into Japanese society which is terrrifying to her...Major trust issues on this girl. Taro is her only familiarity in this land besides Tsukasa her Gaurdian who's gone missing.

OK! That's the basics! I know it's confusing but please bear it through! Aide and Ieyasu will be popping up soon and we'll have some good ol' RPing fights! *YAAY!*

Kaikou
09-20-2006, 08:40 AM
ooh! I just got an idea! well in the past Daske was mislead and fought on the evil side. What if Aide mislead him and he was one of the one saughtering Oyume's village? o.o Oh my Thats so twisted.

And then Ieysu spread the rumer of destroying Daske when Daske realized he was on the wrong side, so Daske has been searching for Ieysu this whole time. (memory loss)

otakuyume
09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Ouu great idea! Pm me because I can fill you in on what happened all then to Oyume and give you more of a "backbone" to lean your character upon.

See everyone? Just find an idea and run with it. The easiest ones to manipulate is revenge against Ieyasu or Aide...That's how I got Oyume as she is today. (I was actually thinking of her to be related to Ieyasu in the beginning, lol!)

They burn villages, leave the inhabitants to starve and Aide is paricularly fond of senseless torture (She DOES run Ieyasu's dungeon after all). So keep on trying to get some ideas and soon this will all be whizzing by! (Yes I said whizzing, you know you want to laugh at the corny joke. Laaaaaaaaugh! XD)

In conclusion please don't give up! I really like how this is turning out and I absolutely love the variety of characters we've got thus far! (Yes, thus. I speaketh like an old reinassance lady.) Please continue to post and have fun!

Demonic Ice Dragon
09-20-2006, 11:49 PM
-Screams!- I'm so sorry! D: I was so busy and got so distracted! SAKI IS HERE NOW!!!!

Name: Sakura Ishtiama
Alias: Sakura, Saki, Ishtiama, Ish
Age: Unknown; Looks to be about eighteen in her human form.
Race: Ice Dragon, yo! o; {THE LAST!}
Weapon: A rather long silver sheened sword, double edged. The sword was in peak condition always taking refuge in side the black sheath incasing it.
Abilities: She has many, on which I won't mention cause they're a suprise D:
Apperence: Head Shots, yo! (Pictures Drawn by Me.)
Dragon Form: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Claire_Steavens/Aug0508.jpg
Human Form:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/Claire_Steavens/Aug0507.jpg
Personality: Shy when it comes to romantic gestures, but one hell of a cocky one.
Bio: ?_?;;

RP Sample: You know how I RP. D: Cut me some slack, I had to go. x_x;;

otakuyume
09-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Put Saky in her kimono and yerrrrrrrr approved!! *Remember this is a feudal Japanese RPG...So try to make her dragon form a little chinese-looking/ oriental when discribing it. Remember the fuzzy draaaaaagon pic I gave you...Or Haku-kun from Spirited away.*

Mmmm...! So sleepy! Saky, please ensure to read my posts in the Sign-up to gt an idea how to make your history fit for the RPG.

Basics:

Aide evil manipulative witch (only known to be evil by her vicitms.)

Ieyasu: Everybody hates Ieyasu!<3<3 He's controlling Japan, having you taxed until no ends, letting his soliders take the last of your food, he burns your home annnnnd will throw you in a dungeon for the rest of your natural life...All in efforts to please his sweet dahling Aide (who really doesn't care, she just likes power and misery).

NOTE: Japan is engulfed in a never-ending night that started five months ago...So remember there is not techincal day or night time. *This has been invoked because I find we can be running on the same day for a weeks worth of time...So this way no worries! Muhahahahaaaa! It's the perfect plot...Well...Sortta...OK! I just like night battles...There!*

Kaikou
09-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Herm, Ok I'm glad we sorted Daske's role out Otaku! Time to Postith!

Now I shall change his Bio(done that). Yay...
oh, And I'm also going to do a new signature and Avatar and Use Daske's image. ^^

Kitanoru
09-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Name: Datenshi (Fallen Angel in Japanese) Seijyku (sounds like: psy jee koo)

Weapon(s): Winged Staff that emits white aura

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: dispersing illusions, being able to walk on air, and move almost at the same pace as the speed of light.- If he is weakened severely- enemies can nearly see through his illusions, and nearly track his every movement.

Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Datenshi.jpg

The clothes he wears are from this picture here: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ceres32[2].jpg

Personality: kind, out going, mysterious, and is most of the time quite serious about what he discusses.

Bio: Datenshi Seijyku was born and raised in a remote area, far different then that of a normal village. He lived with his family until he hit the age of twelve. When he was abandoned by his parents, when they set off on a journey. He hasn't seen, or heard from his parents from that day forward. All he knows is, that he must find his purpose in the world. He must seek out this path that his father, and mother took, and do what ever it takes to bring them back. Datenshi Seijyku had alway's been great with magic. He always had the winged staff by his side. He was given this extremely valuable item by his father of whom received it from his father, which was said to have been passed down from generation, to generation. Which was said to carry some enchanted properties that formed magnificent outcomes.

Race: Hanyou (half-demon)- "Cross between a human, and a wolf demon."

Sample RP: The Moon Demon of the Mist (Yes, I made this up.)

In the midst of the shadow's lies a key. The demon presence lurking in the mist. The key illuminating an immense deal of energy, can trigger dreams in the person seeking the very key. This can lead to a surge of immense pain, or great relief. It all depends on the scenario of the dream, and form of the illusions being perceived by the observer. The only escape is to reach the key, before time runs out, and the observer becomes one, with the demons lurking in the mist. The very demons scavenge upon the very dreams of the observer, and at all costs try to clear there memories before they can reach the key. The key which stores the answers to the dreams that people perceive, and the disappearance of the village in the mist which has said to be a legend. Which will not yet be discovered, until a worthy warrior can approach the key, without being effected by the moon demon's curse.

otakuyume
09-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Accepted. But remember not to get too Western, think Japanese. LOL. Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.

ThunderBird
10-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Name:Julian Kuroushi

Weapon(s): Katana

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Can engulf his Katana in fire in order to send a wave of fire to his enemies, he can also alter his appearance.

Appearance: 5'9", Black hair that goes down to his waist, black dog ears on the top of his head, light blue eyes, wears a red and black kimono, his teeth are slightly sharper than a human's

Personality:Julian's a good man, he respects all of his friends. In battle he's an honourable fighter but he's too honourable for his own good since he will not kill anyone who is unprepared. He never get's angry at the people who make him agnry or the things they did. Though he gets angry, to only let out his rage on his enemies

Bio: Julian was born in a small village known to only a few, his mother was a human preistess who had fallen inlove with a dog demon. His father had died when Julian was born, he had died trying to save his son and wife from the town's armymen after they had found out a demon was amongst them. His Mother died as she tried to help his father fight, as his father's last request, a friend had broughten the young hanyou to a hidden temple that layed in a mountain. Julian had grown up in the temple, learning to keep his anger at bay and learning how to fight. When Julian was old enough to hunt, he had left with a gift from the old monk, a katana

Race: Hanyou- half human half dog demon

Sample RP:It was raining hard when a lone man walked down the muddy trail. A gloved hand rested on the hilt of his katana as he made his way to the next town.The man drew his katana as he heard a noise followed by a scream in the distance. He looked around him, trying to figure out where it had come from, another scream indicated it came from his left side, through the trees. He muttered a curse before running through the trees, the rain had stopped falling, he was thankfull for that. The hunter ran faster than any human could ever have as he stopped at the edge of a clearing, inside was a young girl. If this is some sort of trap, it won't work, he thought to himself, though he couldn't think why would the creature use a girl to lure him.

He didn't care about that right now and was about to step into the clearing when he remembered what he was, a half-breed. There are many kinds of demons like Wolf demons and Dog demons, Fox demons and fire demons. There was a list that he had found of every type of demon and he was a Dog demon, not fully but half. He looked more human than demon but there were features that stuck out like his sharp teeth and his dog ears. The only things that were noticable that would tell him apart from a full fledged human or demon. He learned of a spell that could change his appearance when around humans, he muttered "Phesoj" blue electricity srrounded him, changing his dog ears to human ones and shrinking his teeth to the teeth of a human. He was now ready, putting back his katana at his side, he took a step forward and was about to walk into the clearing when two demons stepped in.

The girl looked up and now the hunter saw everything, the girl was tied up to a thick tree, obviously a prisoner to the two demons, who were trying to figure out what to do with her. "Come on brother, let me have a taste of her, then you could have your fun with her." the hunter gripped the hilt of the katana tight. The girl looked up again, with pleading eyes as she heard what they wanted to do with her. One brother, slightly shorter than the other indicating that he was the younger one, wanted to eat here while the other, a taller, much stronger looking demon the older brother, wanted to have his fun with her. "No, let me have my fun, then you could eat her." "Let's just eat her and then you could have your way with the next human girl we catch." The older brother thought for a moment before answering "Fine, then." The two grinned, showing their sharp teeth as they advanced on the girl. "P-please l-let me go."

He immediatly changed back to his normal appearance and entered the clearing. He said the first thing that came to mind "Hey idiot! She's mine, now hands off!" The two looked at each other than at the half demon. "We saw her first, dirty half-breed!" replied the older one. He flinched at what they had called him. "I've been hunting her for days now hand her over!" The demons charged at him, the younger on yelling "Die you miserable dog!" The hunter charged at them, right hand on the hilt of his katana. He flipped over them, landing behind the two. He spun around,whipping out his blade right through the waists of the demon brothers. He grinned "Heh, they weren't even that strong." he put his blade away, back on his left side as he moved towards the girl who stiffend. Before he could ask her if she was okay she immediatly asked "W-what are y-you going t-to do with me?" he smiled a soft smile "First I'm gonna have my way with you then I'll eat you and bury your bones and then I'll leave to the next town." she had a scared expression on her face, she was utterly helpless tied up. "Heh, I'm just joking." "Not very funny you know!" she yelled at him. He flinched, his ears flattend against his head. "Sorry, demon humour..... First I'll unbind you then I'll see if your okay, where after that I'll bring you home and once we're there you could cook me something to eat, it's the least you could do to repay me for saving your life." he told her. The hunter pulled out his knife and slashed through the ropes with ease. He picked her up, putting her on his back as he prepared to run "Hold on tight." she wrapped her arms around his neck as he took off towards the next village.

Is this okay?

otakuyume
10-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Accepted...But on two conditions! Space out your speech from your actions and colour your speech. See my posts in the RPG for reference.

Welcome to As The World Falls: Final Fate! I hope you have fun and if there are any questions please pm me! I'm always happy to help! ~.^

Skyla_G
10-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Is it too late to join?
~Skyla

otakuyume
10-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Not at all. Please feel free to submit so I can look over your samples, ok?

Skyla_G
10-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Name: Skyla Gavriel
Weapon(s): short, medium and long ribbon katana set, a fan

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: She uses her inventive dances to hypnotise those who watch. She still hasnt fully mastered this, nor does she know how it came about, the one's who have been under this hypnotic trance continue to carry a trace of it untill they die or a reverse effect is established.

Appearance: Black shoulder length hair, wears geisha makeup for her dances. Usually has her hair in two messy buns, slopped at the opposited edges of her head. She's short-middle height, roughly 5'4. Wears short cut furisode kimonos usually with a clashing or messy obi. Always carries her fan and shortest ribbon katana in her obi.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7616749/?qo=227&q=by%3Akarincoma&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

Personality: An active youth who's creates dances and uses fans and swords as props. She also catalogs scrolls and texts at the great library.
She's rarely ill-tempered and is usually, in not always cool and collected. She rarely lets her emotions show unless it with someone close. An effective liar, but rarely has the need to.

Bio: She comes from a family of shamed samurai, her grandfather was a respectable governor, an aid to the emporror. He let a band of theifs into the palace treasury and they stole many valuable scrolls and dust collectors. Her mother died in labour and was raised by her father untill he was assassinated by person[s] unknown[When she was nearing the age of 8]. She was left in the care of her so called 'corrupt' grandfather who ended up selling her[at the age of 9] to his widowed sister-in-law, Sophi. This is where Skyla meets an odd girl named Allaya who she grows up with. Had a friend who promised he'd become stronger so he could avenge her father, hasn't seen or heard of him for a little over a year.

Race: Human
Side: neutral
Sample RP:
The clear night slowly steaped itself with the contrasting glow of the moon. The rice feilds bathed in the moonlight as shadows of stray clouds moved across the landscape. It was like watching dancing on water. A piercing howl echoed through the hills as frosted leaves fell to the ground, a few caught in some messy strands of hair, like flies in a web. The young woman watched as her first love rode away on his horse. It seemed like he was leaving her forever.
"I wonder if you'd stay if I was bedridden by the cause of an illness... would dare leave my side then?" She voiced in a melancholic tone. Her hazel eyes gazed off, her face returned to its emotionless state.

Name: Tetsu Sugisaki
Weapon(s): He leaves with no powers... possibly comes across something later
Appearance: A slightly towering height[6'1] and medium build. He has waist length dark brown hair, which is usually tied back in a tidy knot. His black eyes are eerie against his pale skin. Wears traditional mens kimono with a grassy green haori and black hakama. With white tabi socks and two inch high getas[making him taller ^-^] He bears a the kamon of the fallen daimyo, an eleven pointed star with a white flower in the center.
Personality: He's easily maniputlated, because of his weak will and neutral beliefs. He rubs off as a selfish and snotty child, but he's just never known how to keep his thoughts tidy nor how to express himself. He's usually doing things for the benifit of others.
Bio: His parents enrolled him in one of Tokyo's best dojo's for ten years, to become the next daimyo of a neighboring area. His uncle Kuyura was a well known Shaman who sdudied botany. His uncle often took him on what he called plant catching stakeouts, where they found new plants that were edible.
RP sample:
The sunlight glissened through the arching verdant branches. The large glossy leaves reflected more light causing everything to have green tinges. Two figures were making their way through this tangled forest, clearly they were humans. One short and thin, the other tall with larger features. They both carried strapped bags on their shoulders and wore woven straw hats. "How much farthur now uncle?" The younger one inquired. "My legs are getting real sore."
The man pulled off his hat and raised a finger to his lips to hush the boy. He kneeled and pressed his ear to the forest floor, listening. What he heard was.... nothing. "Perfect," he said. "We have arrived."
"But I don't hear the sicada-" The young boy began but was given the hushing gesture again. He listened intentively, there... here heard them. I sweet humming noise.

Skyla_G
10-06-2006, 09:00 PM
please please please!! forgive me for double posting.... >.<;;
*wonders if i should send.....*[i cant edit posts]
But i put Tetsu's skills description in the weapons...
Damn I totally suck at this TT-TT*cries* Ahhh this is more embarassing
than when I didn't know you started the AC RP.....

EDIT:
Weapon(s): Longbow, two fans[why fans? TT-TT]and specially made metal chopsticks with jade stones embedded near the wider end.[ooowhat's hee gonna do, go to the buffet? *sniffles* this sounded good earlier....]
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: He leaves with no powers... possibly comes across something later
~Your Humble Skyla-chan

otakuyume
10-06-2006, 10:44 PM
It's ok. But I have two issues with your post(s). (1) You have to have Japanese names (try Sora meaning Sky or Sorako for Little Sky and Tenshi for Angel because your last name sounds like the angel Gabriel). (2) You didn't post what side (good, evil, neutral, etc.) that your characters would be on.

Edit your posts then let me know by posting once again.Oh...And remember that this world is engulfed in eternal darkness so be prepared to do without dayight lol.

Skyla_G
10-06-2006, 11:07 PM
GWAH!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry... well Sorako is nuetral.... and her friend tetsu starts good... ill say this much It becomes unknown later if he good or evil...
~Skyla... am i accepted?

otakuyume
10-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Accepted! Make sure you read my first post to this Sign-up ok? Just so you get a feel for the history of the RPG because it is a sequel.

galdon
10-11-2006, 07:19 AM
hope i'm not too late ^_^;

Name: Aduro Gelu((ok, i admit, it's latin but it's the closest i can find T_T))
Weapon(s): Crystal sword
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: can absorb energy with his crystal sword and recycle it.
Appearance: 6.5, brown hair, dresses comfortably, in rather ordinary looking cloths unless it is just too cold for that.
Personality: he is generally shy and lacking in confidance, however his sence of justice causes him to act even when he believes he cant succeed.
Bio (include history if your from the first RPG):
Leading a mostly ordinary life, he kept secluded from others his age, nobody really bothered to approach him, and he was afraid to approach them. it wasnt until he was older that he became active, learning to swordfight meant he was forced to interact with people. during the more recent troubles he stumbled upon a sword with some odd properties, but unfortunatelly it was an entirelly different style from a katana, and now he'd have to relearn to fight with this.
Race (human, ninja, samurai, half-human, hanyou-half-demon, demon, kitsune, tengu, etc. This is a Japanese-oriented RPG so no elves or western mythology, sorry T.T):Human
Side: good
Sample RP:

*walking through the woods, Galdon had gone off from the river slightly, finding his way back, he tossed a stick into it to see which way the river was moving so he could follow it back. the stick began to move to the left, and he followed in that direction for a while, eventually he noticed that nothing looked the same*

-_-; I did it again *he thought to himself, he had remmembered left when he went in, but the water was moving left, so he should have gone right, he began his walk in the other direction, hoping to get out before it became late*

otakuyume
10-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Accepted! Just remember to be in a kimono lol!

As a precaution please read my first post on this RPG to get an idea of the history of it...And there is no dawn, sunrise, sunset, etc. World is in UTTER darkness (saves the troubles of sleeping time confusion. It's drop when you want!). Lol.

Have fun Galdon-kun! Aka. Leon-chan!

galdon
10-11-2006, 07:16 PM
that reminds me of something funny-

Fighter:man, we finnally made it, i was getting worried, it'll be dark soon.
Blackmage:dark soon? it's never nighttime around here.. well until we go to the inn anyways
Fighter:yah, i always thought that was kind of wierd.

anyways, if a kimono is the typical relaxed outfit in the area then it'd be what my charicter is wearing.

otakuyume
10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Lol. *Nice one. I was always confused by that as a kid when I played games.
~FLASHBACK!!!!~

11-year old me: Sun go up...Sun go down...Sun go up....Sun go down...

6-year old sis: What are you doing? Shouldn't you be killin' the bad guys?

11-year old me: No. I'm defying the laws of physics by staying at an inn for only 100 gil a night! Who cares about bad guys when you can day and night them to death? Defeat your enemies by depriving them or regulated sleep and driving them to the edge of utter pitifully wasted sanity!

6-year old sis: (O.O; ) You're weird...You can just use the sword can'tcha?

11-year old me: (^^) An evil genius doesn't need a toothpick to do her dirty work.

6-year old sis:....I'm going to go play now.

*Okies! I'm a spazz, I know! LOL! Yes, kimonos are the casual wear. It's a history-feudal based with a twist of fantasy RPG.*

Tetsanosuke
10-15-2006, 07:22 PM
It seems my character is very annoying! lol

Oh well... it's a fresh concept so I'll go with it!

Kaikou
10-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Then there's me, My characters are awsome. They go from lvl 1 to 99 in one day and can search every inch of a world in one day! Because no one needs rest if they got drugs- I mean potions to save them!

otakuyume
10-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Levelling up...Ah, how I miss it so. *Wah, I miss my playstaion2-saaaan! T.T*

Well, somebody better go save Oyume before she gets herself burnt to pretty aura-blue cinders. *Sleeps like a log that girl! Lol.*

Kaikou
10-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Consider her saved. Maybe. (Daske has no clue whats going on, but he sorta butts in anyhow)

Tetsanosuke
11-11-2006, 01:51 AM
And the plot thickens...

Oh the days...

^^

Flay
11-13-2006, 01:34 AM
O.K. This is my first time RPGing in AF, This sounds like it could be interesting. So here is my character for submission:
Name: Tsue-no last name, from the NIN clan of ninjas, known for their harsh training.

Race: Human (partially trained ninja)
Height: 5'4
Weight: 112 pounds
Eye color: black
Hair color: Blue black
Alignment: Neutral good
Sex: Female

Weapons, at the moment-one dagger.
Money: none
Clothing: Fine red silk kimono, no shoes, dagger is hidden inside kimmono.

Appearance: Wearing red lipstick, and black coal around eyes for eyeliner. Her hair is down and slightly mussed up, her bottom lip is spit open, but the bleeding is mostly abated now, and the wound blends in well with the lipstick.
considered to be beautifull.

History of character: Her family was a ninja tribe that fought the takeover. She has trained to become ninja, but it was never finished. Her family and her friends, as far as she knows have been killed, save for her brother who betrayed them and joind forces with the enemy. She was captured and druged into submission, becoming for many months nothing but a slave to the perverse apitites of a captain. She has killed him, and fled for her life. Now she wants a chance at revenge against her opressors, and maybe a chance to see if there is anything left of her brother other then a traitor . . .

hmmm . . . a brief display of RPGing, o.k. -
Her vision blurred by the smoke that hung in the air, the scent of burning flesh both human and animal made her gag for a moment. Tears stream silently down her face, the dark shadows under her eyes evidence of the many countless days and nights the battle has worn on. She wipes the tears from her eyes angrily.
the sound of a twig behind alerts her that there is someone behind her ( how could that be) she thinks and turns quickly around . . .
But not fast enough, pain lances through her head as the back end of a sword smashes into her temple, and the world spins "shes pretty enough under all that dirt and blood, a fine consort and war prize for our captain" and then nothing but blackness and the fading sound of a mans laughter, in the distance the screams of innocent peaple being slaughtered.

I think that is what you were looking for

otakuyume
11-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Ok! Flay you are accepted but on one condition, the same I've given everyone...Please read the first post by me in this Sign-Up thread to get an idea and feel for the history of this RPG, since it is a sequel. Once you get a basic plot idea for your character please feel free to jump in (logically) into the As The World Falls: Final Fate RPG Thread.

Thank-you for letting this thread be your first RPG! If you have any questions or conserns please pm me or any one of the accepted members. We're all here to help each other and will be more than glad to give you a leg up on the events that have happened.

Dean haragatsu
11-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Name: Dean Haragatsu
Weapon(s): two double bladed katanas
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: He has the power to manipulate,or controll aura.
Appearance: He wears a black kamono and two blue katana seethers on his side.He has a blue marked x on his left cheek.He has pale skin and wooden japan sandles.He has blue hair and is six feet tall.He has blue eyes and always looks as if he is forgotten.He has a blue tail hidden under tthe komono and his ears are pointed and coversed in blue fur but he hides it in a straw hat.
Personality: He is somewhat misterouse at times and extremelly shy,but most of all he is somewhat seriouse.
Bio:A worrier put to battle but set to sleep by the sleepless tear.Now he wakes,not remembering a single thing that has happend since then and he searches the villages to find out.
Race :half human and half kitten
Sample RP:
He walks threw the woods slowly as to hearing his own footsteps on the ground.He looks around searching on which way is colossest to a village.His hair brushes against the breezy air as he walks forward getting more newar to a village.He looks at the blazing sun as it smiles upon him this day hoping he will be able to pick up the peices of his forgotten past.

Miss Sunshyne
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Name: Kyx
Weapon(s): Two, double sided daggers.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Very stealthy.
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Othello.jpg
Personality: Very quiet. Many think her to be mute at times. Kyx lacks in trust for anyone that she had not known since she was a small child. And mainly it would take a very interesting person to take Kyx's attention.

Bio: Miyoka, aka Kyx was raised by her Father. It was your typical less oriented life for the young girl, and well a femine figure was lacking. Mother died when Miyoka was just a small girl herself, images and memories weren't yet to develop. So, poor soul had no reference on what her mother was like from a personal stand point. Though, not spending enough time in this world with her mother gave the young girl an advantage. No grief.

Her father, did the best he could to raise a proper young lady, but how much could a male teach a girl about being lady like? Soon enough, Miyoka took a greater interest in what the boys were doing. By the age of 12, she was a complete tom-boy. Picking fights with others, boys that was, playing the sports, killing small bugs and animals at times. And this is where the name Kyx came into play. A name no boy could say was too girlish.

Though, something fatal came flying her way as she neared her 16th birthday. Her father was dying. By the time she reached a month after her 16th year, the old man ha passed away. Leaving the poor girl to defend for herself.

With such a tradegy striking, she had to come up with a way to survive. This is where she came into thieving. It began with petty objects; apples, breads, beads, clothes, and so on. Then, slowly she began pick-pocketing people while she was on the streets.

By the time she was 18, Kyx had completely ditched the name Miyoka and kept the name Kyx. No surname, or middle. It was always just, Kyx. Also, the young woman had blossomed greatly. And of course, she used it to her advantage! (Up till the massacre as I like to put it!)

Race: Human

Sample RP:
Heels clicked in clacked, water splashed around as the shadow made it's way rather quickly down the dimly lit alley way. Obviously in a hurry to get somewhere or to find someone.

Devious grin was placed as the thin pink strips parted, revealing the pearls that were kept hidden. "C'mere, Noxize." She whined softly as she crawled upon a dumpster in the back, arms soon reaching out to grab at a small black cat. "It's pouring down rain, and you want to sit in the gutter like some dumb little bird." Canines snapped shut as she grinded her teeth together. "C'mon you retarded cat..." And about that time, she leapt forth trying to grasp teh gutter, but fell. Body went tumbling to the side. Drench coat being grabbed by the side of the dumpster, along with some flesh. Both things ripping. Kyx picked herself up with a moan and a groan as she stared into the night sky. Rain hitting against her face like little needles. "FINE!"

With a final irritated yell toward the feline, Kyx kicked her heels together and rushed off back toward her danky little apartment. "I hope she gets eaten by a pack of stray dogs..." Brows inclined, lower lip was puckered out, nostrils flared, and one hand rested against her bloody waist. (Best I could come up with right now. >.>)

otakuyume
11-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Okay...Though I admit Sunshine-san's idea and rp sample are good, they do not go along with this rp. This rp is a Feudal Japanese RPG, based on old Japan, similar to an Inuyasha-like feel *demons and monsters, etc*.

The only characters with a full "non-feudal-style" background, though are Japanese, only a different "culture", are the Altiered, in which only two remaining of the race remain.

Even my characters bear Japanese names, and to keep with the flow of the RPG I require that new interested applicants keep the names fully asian, I will accept Chinese names, for Japan and China are intertwined in their history.

So Sunshine...Declined for now. If you want redo your post in an edit then notify me here or in a pm.

Dean, sorry for the wait, but you are accepted, just be sure that you have read my first post on this thread to get a "feel" for the history of the RPG.

Ieyasu= Evil

Aide= Super Evil

*****There is NO change from night to day! The entire world is in darkness.*****

That's is all and please enjoy the RPG! And members, please keep posting! I've had a lot of homework (Gah! The art, the artwork~!!!) so when I pop on it's been rather sparse, so please explore a bit!

Kaikou
12-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Darkness every body darkness! *Throws confetti* o.0

I'll be here if anyone needs help, cause I'm a such a helpful and kind person.

*Glares at Otaku* >.> *Wants a cookie* ... *Waiting...*

otakuyume
12-06-2006, 06:13 PM
My cookies~! *Glares.*

Yes....So please remember everyone...I can't stress enough about there being NO SUNLIGHT~! And this is set in FEUDAL JAPAN.

Okies, my rant is over now. Thank you very much for your time in reading this....Please do continue on with your posts! X3

Kaikou
12-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Cookie~~~! ;.;

Sylverone
12-19-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm baaaack! ^-^ Hellos to Otaku-chan and Faceless... Ah why not, everyone else too! The Sylver one has returned! Now, I must make a disclaimer; this is rather long. I took my old sign-up post and, um.... EXPANDED -_-;... (oh, and excuse me if it a whole lot of my sentances are like 'He did this. He did that. He thought this. Blah blah blah...'. I'm trying to stop doing that so the content of my writing can be focused on rather than this strange repetitive sentance format...)
Enjoy...

Name: Sylverone (Sylver for short)

Weapon(s): He is moderately skilled with a sword, and carries a 3 ft katana on his back. The weapon has been crafted with a razor sharp edge and a thin, flexible blade. His favorite weapons are those that require precise movements to use. As a result, he is also skilled with ranged weapons. He does not scorn fighting with his fists. The gauntlet he wears on his right hand is of three colors; blue, red, and green; but its properties are unknown. He also carries an ornate dagger hidden beneath his clothing. He bought it from an antique dealer because he liked how it looked^^, and because, well... you never know when a knife could come in handy.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Sylver is of the Kimaho - a race sworn to the Altiered, - although he did not know this for a long time. Thus, his powers are somewhat similar, but are expressed in different ways. Like Oyume, he can focus his silver aura to physically affect the world around him, but he has only learned how to use it in rough ways - such as energy bursts and waves. His power's true nature is still only a mystery to him, but glimpses of what he could become are seen when he is forced into extreme situations. He learned several fighting skills from Tora (character from the last rpg) when he was younger, but he knows very little ki skills.

Appearance:His Kimaho heritage gives him straight silver-white hair -with just the slightest hint of blue - which falls to his shoulders. His eyes are a vivid, almost electric blue, at times glinting with a hint something deeper... His right arm is covered up to his elbow by an intricate blue gauntlet with both a brilliant green and a crimson stone embedded on the back of the hand. He is tanned from travelling. His slight but muscular frame hides within a pensive blue kimono adorned by a wisp of white flame on the back.

Personality:Sometimes serious and thoughtful, but at other times he is talkative and friendly. He seems to be aware of things that many don't see, to the point that he will react to things even as they happen. When he sees that there is a task to be done, he pitches in without a thought or a word, often surprising others. He has become mature beyond his years, due to the things he has witnessed.

Bio: old rpg;
One quiet night, a stranger pounded on the door. Sylverone’s father opened it: “I need a place to stay” the shadowed man said in a deep threatening voice. Sylverone’s father, realizing that the man was a much wanted killer, replied solidly, “I will not allow you into this house.” With a smirk, the outlaw suddenly advanced, thrusting a dagger between the man’s ribs, “Then I suppose I’ll have to allow myself.” He proceeded to dispatch Sylver's mother with a quick slice to the throat.
Sylverone witnessed all of this in a state of horrible shock; he was frozen, watching in slow motion through eyes clouded by unbelief as the killer glided towards him, knife glinting in the lamplight.
Something lashed out.
The killer’s eyes widened with shock as Sylverone’s eyes flashed blue, then shifted to a swirling silver tone. There was stillnes for a moment, and then in a flash the house was ripped apart like paper, engulfed in shining silver flames. Sylver awoke the next morning surrounded by ashes. Yet, laying on either side of him were his mother's green stone pendant and his father's blue gauntlet, both shining brightly in the faint morning sunlight. After a moment of reverent thought, he slowly stood and began slowly treading the path towards the village, from which he began his journey several days later…
He was drawn into the war when he met Oyume and Taro at Ieyau's mansion (a rough summary). Soon after he discovered that he was a Kimaho, and began to learn a little about his powers.
now;
He had been once again in Ieyau's mansion as part of the great battle took place. Just after being freed from a momentary confinement, the shadow of the Sleepless Tear fell over the mansion. The building gave a great groan, and fell, having sustained heavy damage in the battle. In suprise Sylverone raised his arms, his silver aura encasing him in a protective sphere. Then his mind fell into a familiar darkness... where he floated for five months, surrounded by a great void, captured in a lifeless slumber. Encased in a shell of vines which had overgrown the ball of silver light that shielded him, he awoke. After cutting his way out of the woody cage in a groggy daze, he was greeted by a great field of wooden wreckage overrun by grasses and vines. Splintered and decomposing wood was scattered across the entire area, and a few mossy walls stood in defiance of the vines that tried to suffocate them. Sylver walked dazedly into the woods, leaving the site for nature to reclaim.
He has been wandering the continent for four months now, searching for the others that he fought beside, but to no avail. He continued to see more villages burned to the ground, and did his best to save those he could, fighting against Ieyasu's terror. He trains in every village, trying to gain strength to fight the terror covering the land. Scouring the land for Oyume, the last of the race his people were sworn to fight alongside, he carries a seal which can only be broken by one of the pure Altaired bloodline.

Race: Kimaho, Soul Witchcrafter (As a little background to this, an old friend of his parents told him about how many Kimaho were alaughtered, their villages razed for the same reason as the Altiered. Some of them hid themselves, though. They had prepared to flee after hearing of Reiusvar's destruction. They lie in wait, searching for ways to aid the Great Dream in the task that only she can accomplish.)
Side: good

Sample RP:(^_^ Need I really? Doesn't my bio count? Oh well...)
"Fools. Puppets to a cause that is already bringing about its own end." The men, soldiers stationed in the village to ensure no one rose against Ieyasu's reign, laughed at Sylver, thinking of him only as a foolish kid. One of them didn't. "Idiots! Stop laughing! You, boy, are the fool. Insolent and ungreatful. Ieyasu's power cannot be fought, especially by the likes of you, a foolish, silly joke of a human being!" Sylver flared, a slight breeze swirling around him. "A joke? Perhaps; but at least maybe then one person may gain a moment of happiness from my life! You will pass on, and the only happiness people will recieve from you is the knowledge that you are no longer alive!" The man charged Sylver with rage in his eyes, preparing his blade for a strike. "There is no place for those who slay the innocent..." Sylver parried the man's furied attack with his armored hand, swiftly springing from the ground to knee the man in the face, his kimono rippling in the wind. The man hit the ground with a thud. "...but I suppose no one is innocent, are they?" He gathered his aura and fired a silver-tinted burst at the other soldiers, throwing them also to the ground."I don't want to slay any of you, but somehow I have a feeling that you're going to run straight to your officer and bring more soldiers to torch the town. So..." He drew his blade. Several quick strokes sliced the air as Sylverone's form blurred. The soldiers uniforms fell to shreds at their feet. Sparks leapt forom Sylver's hand, igniting the cloth with shining flame. "Now try and return to the ranks; you will be slain before you even set foot in the camp. I suggest you return to your families, you are freed from service." Sylver turned away and walked silently into the forest...

Alright Otaku-chan, now Sylvers fate is in your hands...
Tell me if any of my information on the Kimaho conflicts with yours.
Oh, yeah, and do you remember that forest-dwelling man who taught Sylver a little about his heritage in the last rpg? I forgot his name, but he may reappear with a new name.

otakuyume
12-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Accepted...But remember to colour your speech and keep your actions in normal yellow. One other thing...If you want to do a long speech, break it up a bit eg.

"........" He said. "..........." --- The added, his gaze shifting around the group. "..................."

---- Then took a breath, carefully formulating his next unveilment.

"......." He then said sadly. ".............."

**This is easier to read than ".................................................. ..............................." He said. ".................................................. ......."**

Light Wolf
12-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Name: Hotaru Muramasa AKA Twin headed Flame Dragon of the East
Demon Name:Akira AKA Twin Headed Ice Dragon of the West

Weapon(s): Twin Katana's Called Chisakatana (小さ刀, lit. Small sword).

A Bow Called Lone Sparrow on a Silver Cliff (銀嶺弧雀, Ginrei Kojaku?) this bow is shaped like a spiderweb and can fire up to 1,200 shots consecutively, It can at times Be broken into twin aura swords called Seele Schneider (魂を切り裂くもの, lit. that which slits the soul; German for "soul cutter") in melee combat.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Hotaru's command of fire allows him to summon black flame, which is hotter than any normal flame, and to generate a solid shield of flame to protect himself. He reveals many techniques, among which include: Shakuran Entai (a blast of fire that covers a large area), Kaho Enbu (traps a foe in a shell with flames burning inside; when the foe attempts to break out, it causes a massive backdraft), Ma'oh-en (summons a bigger and hotter flame than Shakuran Entai), Demon's Breath (summons black fire and shoots it at his enemies), and the Hell Crusher (surrounds himself with a massive field of black flame leaving a huge crater). Keikokuken (Hotaru call upon all his flames and makes one a huge fire Kamahamaha type attack that can burn through anything).

Akira has the mind of an war god, making him a fighting genuis and can make a plan in a split second and has the power and strengh of over half the men in all the armys.He uses twin swords called Chisakatana (小さ刀, lit. Small sword).
His signature move is the Muhyo Gehetten, which traps his enemies in a pillar of ice and slowly freezes them.
Another attack he uses is the Hyoken Seiso. This technique traps his enemies in a large hollow mountain of ice. While issuing this attack, Akira is invulnerable to attacks and can torture his enemies until they die.
His ultimate attack involves the Inferno's Chill and Hyoma Juji Soumai. The Inferno's Chill drops the tempurature to below Absolute Zero. Akira can then focus the Inferno's Chill into his swords and direct an attack, the Hyoma Juji Soumai, at his enemies, freezing then insantly.
He was able to surpass his limited power by using his Inferno's Chill on himself, making him more powerful, and use a new technique called "Shadow Ice of Maria"[ an attack just like Hotaru's Keikokuken but with ice].
(Special Techniques - Muhyo Gehetten, Hyoken Seiso, Inferno's Chill, the Hyoma Juji Soumai (Fantasy of Moon and Ice), and the Shadow Ice of Maria.

Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/image/67717458c19a7ec5ff.jpg

AND MY DEMONIC SIDE IF IM CLOSE TO DEATHhttp://www.animeforum.com/image/677174586f6a8c0bf2.jpg

Personality: Hotaru is a cold-hearted killer, he shows no emotions even when his teammate was killed right infront of his eyes,he will use watever it takes to get the job done and feels no regret killing and mother and her child[as so the people say].
Hotaru carries a curse of his soul he is cursed with the death of his sister and mother, he never shows his ture feels to any1 but his alter ego Akira,who is kind and gentle, but deadly and shows no emtions. Hotaru kills to make the black hole in his soul disappears for the hole is causing Hotaru to lose himself to darkness.

Bio (include history if your from the first RPG): Though Hotaru was very young and the only survivor of his world, he refused to cry and instead faced the enemy with the intention of fighting him. they were so impressed with Hotaru's fighting spirit and adopted him, promising to make him the strongest man in the world.. He was nicknamed the Twin Headed Flame Dragon of the East for two reasons: one, because his techniques require two swords,And two cause he has two personilty's. Hotaru was incapable of unlocking his full potential because he had no noble blood, but he overcame this limitation by intentionally blinding himself. He gained the "eye of the heart"(心眼 Shingan), making him even more perceptive than those who can see.

Race: Samurai, Hanyou-half-demon,

Side: Good and bad

Sample RP: Hotaru awoke to the screaming of women and children,he quickly sat up and grabs his weapons,and made his way toward the exit,before he reached the door infront of him he heard something behind him he quickly turned,unsheathed his sword,and cut down the demon behind him.
Hotaru turned back around and smirked from the delighting of his blade being showered in blood again, he quickly slashed the door down and ran into the hallway demons right behind him. Hotaru jumped from the top of the stairs and fought off demons while falling he finally landed on many dead body's,he did know this part of the castle,he turned and ran into the staircase next to him,his eyesight now worryed him,he know that cause he was blind he did no where he was going but he know the castle,from the vibrations of the people moving in it,but this place was new,dead,and evil. It suited him perfectly.

Hotaru made his way down the long hallway feeling around for some sign of life,or an exit.
Hotaru felt the breathing of something behind him and uppercutted it,the man yelled in pain.

"HEY IM ON YOUR SIDE"

Hotaru helped the man up and they made there way toward an exit or so Hotaru thought.
Light's quickly arose,and Hotaru listened to the roaring around him,he now knew that this was a trap set for him. Hotaru unshealthed his swords again and cut the man infront of him down.
The man's body turned to ash.
Demons surronded him and the biggest one attacked first, Hotaru backfliped and Landed on its shoulder he then cuts it's head off the rest of the demons attacked at once Hotaru ducked and dodgeed the attack and cut the dmeons down like he was dancing. after they demon grow in numbers more Hotaru stabed both his swords into the ground and Flames arose from every directions and fried everything around him. Hotura looked up and the wall Burst into flames then fell relieving the outside world. Hotaru walked out into the sunlight and smelled the bloodlust around him,He thought that this was a good way to start his life after his long slumber.

Sylverone
12-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Where is everybody? I feel alone... no posts besides mine this week...
Waaaaa!!!!!

Fionn Mac
12-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Yeah, the main players in the RPG have been busy as of late, with exams, school work and other things. No worries though, I am sure things will pick up again soon.
My guy is unconsious in the rpg atm, so not much I can post about.

Sylverone
12-22-2006, 02:20 PM
I understand completely about school keeping people busy. Semester exams... ugh.... *Pokes exam with stick*

Opinionated
12-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah... I'm kind-a waiting for either Ieyasu's horsemen to bust onto the scene or Oyume tells me to get my half-dragon butt down the tunnel before I can do anything.

Light Wolf
12-22-2006, 06:29 PM
am i accepted or not any1 any1

otakuyume
12-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Accepted Light-san on one condition: No "invunerable" attacks. This would be considered-godmoding of sorts (though I like the attack's idea) and so I must have you reapply that ablity.

If you want to create a momentary freeze of the enemy or magical restraint on the enemies part while you beat on them then that's ok...But I have to again ask you to alter that.

MMMM~! So good to be home...But my mac is down until I can get a new jack for the phone cuz we only have one modem-phone-line thingie...And I have a little sis who lives, eats and breathes MSN. *To let me RP for an hour won't kill you will it sis?!* ...And I'm currently working on a portoflio besides side-projects with Kaikou-kun so please be paitent...

Gomenasai for your wait...

Light Wolf
12-24-2006, 01:34 AM
changed it

Fetal Fetish
01-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Name: Hanaki Kagi (combination of flower and blaze)

Weapon(s): Spirit Katana and Regular Katana

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Her Spirit katana can cut through non-living beings, as her regular katana does the opposite. She has quick reflexes and high spiritual energy that she can harness and use as a weapon. An example of this is forming her energy into a ball of energy and shooting it out.; the only flaw is that it takes up much effort and energy, so she sticks with her swordsmanship. She is also able to see beings of the spirit world, or the dead, making her a kind of exorcist. She can cast seals and she also posesses moderate healing abilities, but rarely uses them.

Appearance: She has silver-white hair and calm red eyes. IN battle, her eyes become a feirce red, making her eyes seem filled with bloodlust. She holds both of her katanas on her left hip. She wear a black kimono-like outfit decorated with intricate designs. She has a gold bracelet on her right hand that she's had since she could remember. She also keeps her hair tied up, sometimes clipped. The rest of her image is in the picture. http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/TokyoMiko/SamuraiGirl.jpg
Personality: Quiet and reserved, yet is friendly. She can be blunt when need be, but she is usually quiet and warm. IN battle, her personality changes completely and she can seem aggressive.

Bio: She was born a hanyou, yet she doesn't know how. Being raised by foster parents, she has learned to not show her feelings after being hurt so many times by the people she has come close to. She lost her foster parents in a large and brutal war, yet she showed no remorse, as she really had no feelings at her young age. She wandered helplessly, when a wandering samurai saw her and felt pity for her. He brought her in and showed her how to feel again. Then she learned how to use swords and started training at the age of 12. The samurai passed away young, and Hanaki inherited his treasured Spirit Katana, as the samurai was also a exorcist. Now, she seems to follow the samurai's footsteps, now a wandering soul herself, wondering how she was born a hanyou.

Race: Exorcist, Samurai, Hanyou: Human/?? <--Will be unfolded soon.. ( human looking, no ears, etc. )

RPG sample: The crooked shadows of the trees ran across the forest floor, the moon unseen through the clouds. Her breathing was ragged and gasping. Death seemed to be at her heels as she ran and ran, blood dripping with each step.

"You will not escape..."

The raspy, blood curdling voice rang in her ears and she yelped. She fell, drained of energy. A shadow fell across her, and she looked into the blood thirsty eyes of him...

I hope this was alright. I might have overdone it with the sample, too, so...sorry. ^ ^;

otakuyume
01-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Nice job~! Tokyo-chan you are accepted. Just read the last posts and enter logically, ok? If you have any questions, contact me or other members. I'm pretty sure we'll all do our best to help out.

Light Wolf
01-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Tokyo_ Chan u can appear somewhere close to me and help me now that im in my new form and i need a good name for me ill help u and ull help me with a name. ANYONE CAN HELP ME CHOOSE A NAME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

Fetal Fetish
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Yeah...I decided to add a better description of her appearance and edited her a bit to make more sense. I hope it's alright. ^ ^

And Light Wolf, maybe you should look up some items in Japanese (example: Hana=Flower) and try to convert it into a name.

Tigris
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
(looks to see if Otaku is carrying a large stick)
Umm...(embraces Otaku in a tremendous bear hug)
I am so sorry for walking out of the forum!!!
I missed you!

Sorry for getting way off topic...

I just wanted to drop by and say hi...I missed ATWF, and it's great that you have the new one up and running...I feel bad for not being there with you...I might join, but for now I can't...But I just wanted to say that I hope the RP has a great future...

(Sorry for the huge SPAM)

Kaikou
02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Aww. As long as I am here there will be a future. I will make sure of that. No worries Mate.

Tigris
02-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Ahh, Kaikou...Nice to see you. With you and Otaku, I am assured in what you say...So, is this new ATWF as good as the last? I read some, but I didn't get far...I wonder what Otaku did to my chars and such...(not that I don't trust her, lol)

Fear
02-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Name: Kohaku Saito
Weapon(s): Naizen (naginata) Ryosei (katana)
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: He knows some magic to where he can alter his speed and strength. He can change to his human form when traveling through places with many humans about, and can change to his demon form, but prefers to stay in his human form when he’s not fighting. His weapons harness their own magic, his katana is able to summon armor from hell while the naginata allows him to control the wind.

Appearance: Kohaku stands at 6'2" with shoulder length hair, black at the back of his head while the front is white. He has light blue eyes, and an average build. He wears a black kimono with a tear like design at his shoulders, the color of it, is blood red.

Demon Form: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/soccrplaya/Rage.jpg His eyes change to a blood red color when in his demon form

Personality: He is described as someone with no heart. He cares for nothing but himself and to kill. He displays no emotions, except anger. Kohaku is short tempered and in a way evil, but he does have a kind side.

Bio: Kohaku grew up with no parents, living with one of his father’s human friends. At the time, Kohaku didn’t know he was half demon, thinking his horns were a deformity. At the age of six, strange tattoos had appeared on his arms. A year later he started growing small black horns and held inhuman strength, being exiled from the village, he was an outcast, being thrown into the world without anyone. For this, he hated humans and grew up in a secluded forest. Kohaku had taught himself how to hunt and kill, hunting down any traveler that entered his forest. A samurai had entered the forest after hearing about the demon that wreaked havoc in the forest. It was he who told Kohaku what he was, a half demon. Kohaku killed the man out of rage, not believing him until his father had found him and told him about his true past. His mother was a demon hunter, trained from birth in how to kill a variety of demons. She had heard of his father, a dragon demon that can change from a dragon to a man, leaving his eyes the same. He had fallen in love with her and her with him, marrying her, having a child a couple of years later. Kohaku was too young to remember what happened, but his father told him that a couple of demons had killed her, leaving him un-harmed when hearing about him being son of the Minotaur demon, Aniel. He had feared that later the same demons that killed his mother, would kill Kohaku, so he sent him to live with a friend. Aniel at the time hadn’t expected Kohaku to get his horns until the age of 15, not 7. Kohaku didn’t have a choice but to believe what he said. His father had taught him how to use magic since it was in his son’s blood to use magic.

Kohaku had practiced magic for two years and had finally got the hang of it, learning how to change into his demon form at will, but can’t sustain the form for a long period of time. His father told him it was because he had human blood, but none the less, Kohaku trained hard and became as strong as his father. His father also taught him how to conceal his horns, which now had grown to a good size, and look like a human. The only weakness was his human emotions, deciding to become put away his human emotions and got stronger, killing with ease. On the day he turned 16, his father left him to grow up on his own. The only thing he gave his son as a gift was a katana and a naginata, later realizing its powers. He learned that he could also hide his weapons with their magic, calling their names to summon them. Kohaku gave up living in his forest and traveled to different villages, trying to socialize with humans as little as possible.

Race: hanyou-half demon (Human/Ox-demon)
Sample RP:

It was raining when a traveler wearing a black kimono with a red tear like design on the shoulders, had came to a small village. The guards didn’t allow the man at first before being convinced the traveler was just a merchant. Kohaku grinned after they let him in, wandering the small village, glancing from side to side until he reached an abandoned house. A scream came from inside, making him grin and lick his lips at the scent of blood. He walked in, following the scent to the main room where a young girl was on the floor, cuts on her arms and a gash on her back. He walked in the room, eying the four humans in the room, one of which held a blood stained katana.

“Pathetic how humans kill others with no reason.” He stated, his blue eyes piercing the dark room.

Their attention all went to Kohaku, the other three drawing out their katanas. “Hey kid, get lost before we cut you up.” Stated the one holding the blood stained katana.

Kohaku chuckled to himself, breathing in the blood scent before exhaling a breath of satisfaction. “You know, if you don’t clean the blood of that blade, demons will be drawn to here.” He told them, licking his lips.

They all laughed “Demons? No demon would be foolish enough to come to this village. Now go to your mommy or we’ll cut you into small little bite size snacks for any demon crawling near this village.” He threatened.

Kohaku’s eyes flashed blood red before going back to the light blue color. He grinned, the tattoos on his arms started to glow red as two black horns formed atop his head, only growing to a size of two inches. He held out his right hand as if holding a katana. He smiled and said a single name “Ryosei” black and red flames shot from his hand as he gripped a hilt of a katana, Ryosei. The blade itself looked as if the devil wielded the weapon. Near the guard on the edge part of the katana is jagged before starting the blade. Two spikes, fairly spaced from each other, were on the back of the blade. The flat part seemed to have a strange design that even Kohaku has yet to know what it is. “The girl’s blood smells very appetizing but I think your blood will taste better.” He stated.

Kohaku had appeared right in front of the killer, Ryosei had gone through the man’s chest. He twisted his wrist and heard a satisfying crack. He pulled out Ryosei from the man’s stomach; blood dripped from the blade, the man fell to the ground, dead. Kohaku looked at the other three, licking the blood from his blade before grinning

“Looks like I was right, his blood did taste better.” He watched as the others dropped their katanas and ran out of the house, screaming out demon. Kohaku looked at the body of the girl before turning around. He was about to walk away when he had a second thought. It wasn’t in his demon nature to heal a girl but it was in his human nature. Kohaku turned around and held his right hand in front of the girl’s body, his hand emanated a blue glow as he placed his hand on her back, the wound immediately stitched itself up, leaving a small scar, as the other cuts did the same. He heard a heart beat and turned around, running out of the house just before she woke up to see him change into his demon form, she stared at the tall demon, before it seemed like a blur down the street, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Kohaku didn’t know why he did that, but figured that it wasn’t easy to hide his human emotions.

Kaikou
02-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Ahh, Kaikou...Nice to see you. With you and Otaku, I am assured in what you say...So, is this new ATWF as good as the last? I read some, but I didn't get far...I wonder what Otaku did to my chars and such...(not that I don't trust her, lol)

I can't really compare seeing as how I wasn't in the first one. This one however is what you would call a sequal. I guess.

o.0

It's interesting and amuzing and has a lot of good hardcore/literate Rper's. So with my amazing judging powers I say this Rp is A+.

Tigris
02-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow...I still would like to hear(from Otaku herself if I'm lucky) what happened to the story and my multiple characters. I think she skipped like ten years ahead of the last story, didn't she? Can't remember. But it would be a good cover for getting rid of Tora, Hacker, DeadMan, and Kopinu. And has a user named Sylverone participated in this RPG? He's a good friend of mine.

As you say, there are some good RPers here. Last time I was here at PRG section, it was in chaos and destruction. Too many noobs who lacked experience. But I see that Our Lady (LPS) has made gold from lead...

Anyway, I know I've been majorly spamming, and I'm incredibly sorry. I don't feel like bringing Tora back in.(I'm not on enough) But I might bring in a minor character of mine.

For those who were in the last one...
WHo should I bring back?...
Kopinu-Master Ninja
Hacker-Disgusting, immoral *******(general for Ieyasu)
or... Deadman-Warrior...not much known about him, though in the last installment he was under Ieyasu's control...

Thank you for reading my useless spam...

It's so good being home in the RPG section...

Kaikou
02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Ahhh. Well Otaku is on at least once a day if not more like I am. I'm not sure if she skipped a head or not.

XD

You're not spamming so don't worry about it. Well Kopinu sounds cool...

o.0

Tigris
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I also want to remind some of the old player of:
Rais(young, bloodthirsty, yet sadistically odd warrior) and Rinaku(Tora's brother) and Itoshii(heh, Crimson Eyes' old secondary char) I want to bring them in also. But not right now, or at least not by me. If you want info on any of the people listed, then please PM me...

Name: Kopinu Yazoi

Personality: A mix between Shinji and Inuyasha(weird, huh?)

Powers/Special Abilities: A Grandmaster Ninja(seriously...I won't God-Mod...just please give him some justice) Has mastered abilities of Stealth masterfully. He is fast, strong, and intelligent...but one weakness. He has low recovery/health ability. Basically, if you get the miracle of damaging him, he'll probably be dfeated right then. Two to three hits will stop him. But, that's only if you hit him...heh heh heh...

Appearance:
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/a/u/auralius/ninja.jpg

Weapon: Ninja armory. Built in surprises in his suit. A double bladed staff, and a sword named Crimson Viper.

Side: Free-Lance Ninja. Highly honorable.

Bio: UNKNOWN(will be revealed through story)
*Some things to know though...
He was in the last RPG...
In the last one, he worked for Ieyasu...
Disgusted with Ieyasu's dishonorable nature, Kopinu left Ieyasu...
He now works against Ieyasu, and searches for the fabled Sotto, as Kopinu still wants a all-out match, with no interruptions...(smiles mischeiviously at Crimson Eyes)

I know Iwas on the last RP, but my skils are a little...rusty. But I've been reading alot of books, so hopefully I can write as good as I used to...
Sample:

Kopinu darts down the dark path in the pristine moonlight. The shining aura plays haunting illusions of shadows across the trees and grass around the path on which he travels. The only sound was that of his soft pads of the soles of his suit, a soft tat tat tat echoing throughout the night. But he didn't care much about making sound right now. He could not sense another Significant Soul* for three miles. He thought intently in his mind about what he ahd been told...

"Sir," chimes a high pitched voice of the Daimuito**, "I've found him...I've found Lord Sotto Kyohaku..."

*Significant Soul-Theoretically(according to how Kopinu's orientation performs) all beings have souls.(Humans, cats, trees, etc.) A Significant Soul is that of a being of higher intelligence.(Human, demon, spirits, even some creatures...)

**Daimuito(die-moo-ee-toh)-A messenger that can be summoned by Ninjutsu technique; appears as an eye with long tendrils flowing out of it. Considered by many as a low-class Djinn. Cannot be seen by non-magical beings...

otakuyume
02-18-2007, 01:29 AM
Okay! I've been doing portfolio prep and haven't been able to do anything more than reply to the forum so here we go!

1. Fear-san!

I loved your character but Op-san already plays a character similar to your's so I'll have to ask you to re-edit your character so that he isn't a dragon. Pick any other race if you like but for the sake of originality please do. If you want, pm me and I'll give you a list of races that you may like.

2. Tigris-kun

Rais yes, Rinaku yes, Kopinu yes but no on Ittoshi. Crimson eyes has not been on this forum even in the FF forum for a long time. Sotto-san has not been apart of Final Fate therefore I will not allow Crimson's characters unless he himself joins (for the sake of the creator's rights and or feelings).

So those three are accepted but remember to watch your language, spelling and remember Aide and Ieyasu are the only characters with tremendous powers *main villian rights*. Another thing is to colour SPEECH ONLY. Yellow is for actions/description. Refer back to my posts to see.

3. ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thanks for such the success on this guys! If anyone here is Canadian I will be at Toronto's Anime North in may cosplaying as Oyume herself to promote the first "volume" of "Altiered Fates" the self-published manga by me, Otakuyume in the format of a sampler manga (probably the first chapter with some bonus artwork). I was unable to get my own table in Artist Alley at the convention but a friend has offered to let me sell products with her.

But if I am unable to attend I'll be posting updates here so please check back or pm me if you're interested in Altiered Fates.

So once the costume is complete I will give out images and my personal studio logo to those who want to see my work/ what I will look like.

So Oyume and the gang thank you for the support! I hope that my venture will be somewhat successful!

Fear
02-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Alright, edited it out, take a look

Tetsanosuke
02-18-2007, 04:20 PM
You have a manga going? Wow...

I wish I could read it.

Anyway, This has been a good RP, but a few things bothered me. But I will not state anything, on a count of it's (the RP's) durability.

Good going everyone. ^^

otakuyume
02-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Fear-san I appalude you on the originality but Minotaur's are from Greek Myth but there are Ox-demons in Japanese myth so we'll just edit that ^.~. So accepted but remember it is always night in this RPG and that we are in a Japanese feudal time. So if I were you I'd wait until the characters are out of Reiusvar...Since only the Alteired or Kimaho ppl can enter. @.@

I'll wrap it up soon so hang tight!

Kaikou
02-19-2007, 05:49 PM
I will Also be at Anime North with Otakuyume.

I thought I'd add that in. o.0

Opinionated
02-19-2007, 05:58 PM
I won't be at Anime North, but I did come back to the RP. See my post for an explanation of why Lee mysteriously vanished.

Fionn Mac
02-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Well I'll probably have exams going on around that time, but it would be nice to go and be in my boys' Enter the Haggis' hometown.

Ah its good to see you back Opinionated.

Tigris
02-19-2007, 10:33 PM
For now I'll just go with Rais and Kopinu...And for the next few days just Kopinu. I'll throw together a character sheet for Rais. I wanted to bring back Hacker also, seeing as he was great as a truly foul enemy. Anyway, thanks for replying ,Otaku-sama, so quickly. And Otaku, one last thing...I know you're busy, but I need to have a discussion with you...about ATWF, TIgris, Ieyasu, and just plain Brainstorming. I have some really interesting(in my opinion) ideas.

~The Tiger has etched the words of his claws into your minds...

otakuyume
02-19-2007, 11:15 PM
Alright, but I'm denying Hacker. The newer Rpers do not know this character and so we'll assume he was defeated...I'm trying to keep the history of the RPG simple as I can *though it's monterous as it is*.

NOTE: This is an important week for me. Animation portfolios are due next week and so I will not be on as frequent, but I'll try to visit at least once a night during my break *which will span from my usual 10pm-2am*. Please keep going guys and so the rpg should only slow a little.

Gyah~! Portfolio DOOM~!

CF Striker
03-05-2007, 05:44 PM
*bangs on door* I want in this so bad! I don't have a character yet, but trust me one is coming. This looks excellent Otakuyume!

otakuyume
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
KYA~!

I'M BACK~! WHEEEEEEEEE! EVERYBODY DANCE! *Grabs hands of forum friends and spins in a circle.*

Porfolio DOOM hath passed. So I'm anixously waiting for the end of March-Apirl to see if Otakuyume will be Otakuyume Animation Student! I AM FREED~! WHEEE! WHEEE!

*Coughs in serious matter.* Alright, now that I'm back on regularly I am happy to say I will be posting more and more *the past few weeks have been heck...I's suspect ulcer action lol*. And Striker-san if you need any help in an application pm or discuss here, alright?

I as Game Master am here to help! ...And I would suspect that all my wonderful rpers here would love to help as well if you ask nicely. So in sort....

WHEEEEEEE~!

FREEDOM!

<3 Otaku-chan

Fetal Fetish
03-05-2007, 06:03 PM
*ish spun in circle* @_@;;; Dizziness...Hurf! (rofl)
~~~~

*ahem* Anyway..welcome back Otaku! I bet you everyone missed ya! It's been so different without your posts..The RPG is going by very slowly! o.o; But welcome back! ^ ^

otakuyume
03-05-2007, 06:09 PM
*Huggles!* Awww~! Thank-you so much! Ya, since I still monitored I saw that the posting had gone down...

And when that happened I go "ahhhhhh!" because in the last ATWF me and the other rpers fought really hard to keep it going due to people left abruptly and SOMEHOW we managed to get a "logical" ending to set up the sequel.

*** Faceless-kun, Op-kun, Tigiris-kun and Slyver-kun all know it was heck trying to maintain the forum without good rpers. I must say I'm so happy Final Fate has taken such a shine!

*Hugs everyone* Thank-you all sooooo very much!!! -^________^-

Fionn Mac
03-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Ah Otaku I'm glad your portfolio doom is over. My smattering of Mircoeconomics and Oceanography doom is still at hand...Price Elasticity of Demand!!!, doth haunt my thoughts.

Well, as TokyoGirl said we missed you...well you know I would lol.
Hmm, just think of it as a parallel to Oyume being in her poison induced coma, and your doom ridden portfolio.
You are both back and ready to go heh.

Opinionated
03-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Except Otaku is all happy and luvvy-duvvy and hyper, where-as Oyume is still somewhat in a Poe-like gloom. =/ Poe makes my brain to lose velocity. But that's just me and my Lovecraft fanboyism. Cthulhu fhtagn!

*cough* Okay then, maybe some "odd and slightly cute considering the character" actions are about to happen.

CF Striker
03-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Name: Yuushi or Koufuu-Kumo (Noble Spider)
Race: hanyou-half-demon :human/Tsuchigumo(spider demon)
Weapon(s): http://static.flickr.com/38/79347675_951fb2efcc_m.jpg
Main weapon: Silkmoon: a Chinese style chain whip with blades tips and edges. Links have a bit more edge rather than a smooth cylindar shape. He also uses a shortbow and a dirk, all which he can coat with his poison that causes foes to sleep and then cause amnesia upon their awakening. He also can make an improvised weapon quickly; a silk rope.

Powers/Special Abilities/: Yuushi can create webs from his finger tips and toes. They are extremely durable, but a weapon can sever them. He can cling to walls by at least touching a surface with one of his hands or feet. He also has a sixth sense for danger, though it only supplies what direction danger is coiming from in relation to him. His theeth can screte a small amount of venom per day, which he normally copllects and saves for later. (Yes, I realize now he is a feudal Spiderman, but who cares!)

Appearance: Ignore the staff and red sash thing. Shirt uses same texture as headband but with black lines.http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/Anime1.jpg

Personality: Yuushi believes all humans are inherintly good, so he gets along with most everyone. He is optimistic, but not perky. Rather, he has a calm easy going demeanor. However, he is feircly loyal to freinds swift to deal with enemies. He's very sarcastic and hates higher ranking powers who oppress the common man.
Bio: Yuushi was the son of his mother and the Tsuchigumo who raped her. His mother, who was a trained martial artist, killed the demon, but died soon after in child birth. Yuushi was raised by his mother's brother who ran a dojo of his own to protect local villigers. Yuushi quickly discovered his unique talents and put them to the test, mostly by stealing key items from enenmies and returning them to villigers or the dojo. People began calling him Koufuu Kumo and spread lore of his deeds, some real but most false exaggerations. Yuushi finished his training by defeating his brother in a match and now wanders around Japan, searching for the place he is most needed.

Sample RP: This just can be any RP right? I did this on another site:

Here is the writing prompt for Fire Emblem: Unseen Hands:

Rummaging throught the attic of the past, one might find a secret that defies the universe itself, if only they look hard enough. That's pretty hard, fot the secret was hidden for a reason. After all, an aletnate world is not something to be trifled with. One looked hard enough, and defied the facts to delve into the secret of incredible powress. The following event are about to unfold because of a brown dusty leather volume: The Text of the Realm.

You are simply a person in today's hectic world. You are no doubt different that many, but you have one thing in common; they have soemthing that an intelligent person can see makes the stand out, good or bad. This, and the fact they will awaken soon in a world known as Regaurdia.

I've RPed awhile I assure you, is this ok?

CF Striker
03-05-2007, 11:17 PM
OOC: Sorry, thought the first post didn't go through, my mistake.

Itachi22
03-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Name: Kisamu Nutoro
Weapon(s): Soul Scythe ( destroys wen hit the soul and he absorbed it)
Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Soul touch( wen he use this his power increase extreme, but he must give up part of his flesh to become bone), animal instincts
Appearance: a guy whit a black mantel around is hole body his right arm is in bone form and the rest is a mystery about his looks
Personality: cruel and has no emotion.
Bio: he was born in the woods and lived alone in the darkness. wen he was dying as a baby a demon lord has give him the gift of animal instincts and a curse of the bone arm. because of his animal instincts he survived all his years in the woods. because of his arm the normal humans want to hunt him down, because of that he can stand any human being. than wen the sleep came he hat a dream how to get his arm back only to kill the oldest creature alive.
Race :cursed human
Side:evil

This is my first PR so what do you think?

otakuyume
03-12-2007, 06:42 AM
Striker-san accepted...And Itachi-kun I need you to clarify on the weapon *it's hard to read* more for me...And please watch your spelling, I'm pretty good at reading the mis-spelt posts but other members can have difficulty *thinks back to KH: RPG*.

Striker-san please awat standby until we leave Reisuvar since only Atlei can enter or invite people *and the group won't know you yet unless you pm me and we connect you to one of my main characters to gain an invite*.

Sylverone
03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Nice! Two new rpers! Welcome to As The World Falls!

I don't know if this would be too much, but my brother is considering joining as well. He's not a bad writer, but he's new to roleplaying, so it might take him a bit to get into the flow of things. Should he go ahead and write up a character? If you want, Otaku, he probably has an example of his writing that he could pm to you.

keantoken
03-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Hello, all.

I am Sylverone's brother (in real life, not in the RPG!) Some may be somewhat skeptical of my credibility being that this is my first post on this forum although I registered quite a while ago. True, my I am 13 years in age, and most teenagers of that age aren't very keen to the real world yet. I have actually been wanting to get in on the action of this forum for quite a while, but I haven't been very confident in my ability to keep up with everything that goes on. Oh well. I have a rough character idea ready:

Name: Kaenori Kiko (I don't know Japanese, so please notify me if this means anything...).

Age: Looks early teen, but in proportion is around 6'. He hasn't bothered to count his actual age.

Weapon: Small knife mainly for hunting small animals, but he has used it to take down plenty of large ones too... He plans to get a sword when he can attain a decent one.

Powers/abilities: He can be intimidating when he wants to, but he rarely wants to hurt or anger anyone who has done him no harm. He specializes in hand-to-hand combat, but prefers to use any other powers that he can find within himself. He rather uses weapons that can be useful even after the body's physical energy has been exhausted. His knowledge helps him analyze others more completely and fairly.

Appearance: About 6 foot with brown hair, blue eyes. Looks cold normally, but talks like any other person would. He wears a black cloth shirt, sewed and modified to fit tightly around his body, to minimize friction (yeah, not exactly Feudal Japan, but he lives in the wilderness and modified it himself), and navy blue pants designed heavily for speed as well as durability. He also wears a white robe-garment thing folded and tied around his waist, which hangs about to his ankles. On the side of his waist is a small black leather sheath for his knife, attached to a heavy black belt made of toughened layers of various animal skins. I don't know a whole lot about traditional wear, but I am trying not to dress him extravagantly when he's out in the woods getting torn up by who knows what kind of acid-filled plants. If anyone has any suggestions about clothing, feel free to PM me.

Personality: He is very intelligent, as well as wise, because of his past. He tends not to want to talk, remember, or even think about his past. This unreadiness to face his memories and himself depletes his aura, although sometimes in desperation, he can call formidable amounts of power to his command. This 'aura hiding' helps him stay undetected, however. Despite his mental state, he can be very corny at times. Once he finds a reason to do something, it is very hard to stop him without giving him a good reason to discontinue.

Bio: Both his parents were slaughtered by frenzied forest creatures (cause of frenziness pending...), and his brother died trying to protect him when they both fled into the woods. After that, he rarely traveled into towns to get supplies, and did his best to live off of the wilderness alone. He is beginning to feel lonely, now that he can better cope with his life. He has avoided campgrounds, and when they were unavoidable, acted crazy so that no one would attack him. He rarely resorts to fighting unless his opponent is trying to hurt him or if its just forest monsters.

Race: human, although he seems to have an aura not native to humans. This aura is the one that is referred to in the personality description.

Side: Whichever he finds to be most devoid of evil and evil intent.

Okay, here's my sample introduction, possibly close to my official introduction if I'm accepted. It takes place in the forest where they are facing the dopplegangers, if they were camping.

Kaen had been following these auras for a few days, and moved away when he sensed battle. These auras were much different than he had felt before. He could sense that they weren't all of the same kind and were different strengths and therefore knew that they must not have assembled as a squad or anything like that. They were all together by will and were working toward the same general thing, was the best that he could think of. As he got closer, he could feel the auras drawing on his own. He couldn't bear to let it out, though, because it would bring back all the memories - the blood, the mangled bodies of those who he loved but could not remember their names. But most importantly, his brother, who understood him and made him strong by being strong beside him. His brother, who loved him so much, had lost his life so that Kaen could live and become stronger - strong enough to face his past... As he neared the camp, he began to feel his knife resonate with the incredibly strong auras pulling him further. The auras were tugging his own, trying to bring it out. He stopped. I must join them, he thought. Their wills are strong... Keeping them together and not letting them break apart. He thought, that maybe with the help of their power, he could find his own. This constant tugging of his aura, would bring him to face his past, little by little, and would eventually help him discover who he actually was.

Cookies for all who read my entire post! *crunchmunch*

So, how does every body like? Keep in mind that I cannot possibly do this good on every one of my posts, but I will at least try.

Oh, and, forgive my signature for the moment. Its quite pointless...

- keantoken

Tigris
03-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Nice...I liked it. I've met you once or twice, but I really never got to know you. And I thought you were younger...(no offense, Kean-chan) But I like your person, except fot two factors...

1:What's your motive? You really are lacking a target. What is your point in life? It sounds like finding your past, but I'm not quite sure...

2.You might want to add a little more spice to your character. There are trained warriors, ninjas, samurai, oni, witches, and the like. Your character seems a little...weak. Not story wise, but ability wise. He needs some kind of skill to stand a chance against opponents. For instance, if you don't wish to deviate from the main part of your char, then just make him really skilled at sneaking/assassinating/spying, you know.

Those were just my blabbing thoughts on your char. But I'm not the GM, am I? But I like your style...you coud go far in the RP world...not to mention the tremendous Clif_Tut as your guide...

otakuyume
03-16-2007, 12:10 AM
*Smacks Tigris over the head with the vile pile of homework I'm amassing.*

No, you're not a GM, Kaikou-kun is Co-GM and I'm keeping it minimal because in the last ATWF we had waaay too many people trying to keep the rpg alive with many ideas that would clash. So for the sake of unity...I hath must be a meanie on this...

(Yes I said meanie....Fear me~! >D )

Keanto-kun, Striker-kun and Itatchi-kun please feel free to enter the scene...But please make it logical...We're in the middle of a forest by a mountian consealing a legendary city that NO HUMANS/DEMONS know about.

So basically you can wander in on accident or be heading towards the next town, be chased by a monster, etc, etc. If you guys really want I suggest you three are travelling with each other on accident or whatever purpose and a monster chases you guys into the area...

Aide has black demon-wolf familars so you guys have my permission to have a few for your entrance posts.

keantoken
03-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Yay!

I will try to keep it as logical as possible... I want to wait until they get out of the battle, though.

Okay, I have a rough background sketch:

Before his parents were slaughtered by frenzied forest creatures, Kaen had been learning a sort of 'freestyle' martial art in a dojo in town. It was mostly based on finding the best techniques by yourself and being able to use common sense in battle. It taught about being aware of your surroundings and fighting as much with your conscious mind as possible without starting to use instinct. It also taught when it was passable as well as necessary to let your body ready itself before your mind could catch up. In short, it was an art mostly based on common sense and pushing yourself to the edge before you have to start using foolhardy methods and such.

Okay, maybe that only clarifies the "weak skills part". I am sorry that I don't seem to want to go into the realm of "unnatural fighting" as much as everybody else... Oh, well. The way I have it planned, it won't necessarily be his ability that keeps him alive... He seems kind of weak at first, but he's decently powerful in short bursts.

Anyways, I don't want to jump into the heat of battle just yet... I want to get used to RPing a little before I do anything major like that.

I have been trying to get a general idea of what's happening so far. I read (of the RPG thread) pages 1-6, skipped to 15, and then read the last page.

About his motivation, he wants to be able to live a normal life, unafraid of his own memories. He is waiting for an opportunity to change, get the cogs of reality turning for him again. He wants to be able to live with his memories. Right now, he isn't really going anywhere. I will admit that in the sample, he seems to want to join the group just for the heck of it.

All in all, he's just wanting to be able to live peacefully or at least die purposefully. But since he knows what it feels like to lose everything you love in a single day, he isn't just going to walk past someone with similar experiences. He knows what pain feels like, and thus wants to help others with their pains.

I hope this clears at least most of the mystery up,

- keantoken

Fionn Mac
03-16-2007, 07:14 AM
*Crumples up acceptance speech* Snubbed as being a potential Co-Gm...what am I supposed to do with my Congratz Fionn Mac sheet cake and the 100 FM-for-Co-GM T-shirts I ordered??? ....Please excuse me while I toss cake and t-shirts out to random people...Remember kids, prepaid acceptance material is a sunk cost, an unfortunate economic misfortune...curse Mircoeconomics.
Lol~that ends my totally meaningless lesson about nothing.
-----

Keantoken, I figured I'd add my comments about your character.
1. I happen to like the "average ability" aspect about your character. Not everyone has shadow arts, kanji seals or cool divine energy barriers...*ahem*
Not everyone has super skills...there are in fact "average" people effected by Aide and the troubles of the world.
Its always good to see a character with "human limits", and it seems your characters best ability is his will or drive, to push himself to his limits
Strong will + fighting skills= A tough guy to handle.

2.I like his background and direction as well. Not everyone has a motive or purpose, but wanting to find oneself is a good path. There is a good diversity of people and personalities in "The Group", so it would fit with his storyline to gradually come to an understaning after being with the others.
You know kind of like the Real World on MTV, where they "learn more about themeselves" after being with strangers.

Thats just my two cents or so heh.

keantoken
03-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks, Mac!

I wasn't exactly confident in my ability to RP with a character who possesses all that cool stuff... So I did it Gary Paulsen style! I couldn't make him cool with cool stuff, so I made him tuff with tough stuff! an interesting little speech for those who have read Gary Paulsen's books and S. E. Hinton's Outsider.

Anyways, I thought that this might be a good way to start RPing because I can relate to the character in a way... I'm 13, and am also a victim of what other people seem to like to call "intelligence". I tell you, it's both a curse and a blessing to not be nearly as intelligent as most people think you are but at the same time be able to maintain your highly intelligent reputation by being... you... I may seem intelligent, but I don't think that its intelligence that makes me seem that way. Rather, I think that the lectures that my mother gives me regularly about my grandmother's polio and her similar experiences with her twisted back and Fibromyalgia have made me very aware of the world around me. At my present age, I am beginning to realize how fast the world is moving... Seven years ago it was 2000 and I thought I was old... Now I own the Windows 2000 OS and I'm almost obsolete! Just five years ago I was eight years old, and I thought I was old then... I was just six years old in 2000! There's still so much that I can learn while I'm just 13 and I can only do that by reading books... I wish I had more contact with the outside world other than the Internet, because I would be able to soak up so much so quickly like I have already done...

I don't know... Maybe I've been awakened too early, or maybe I have just begun to awaken.

Anyways, sorry but I just had to get all that out.

About my character, I can relate to him in the way that I am trying to find myself as well. I am not old enough to have much of a complete personality, to say in my own words, but still I beat myself over the head because I don't know who I actually am. Makes me pity myself... *sniff*

Well, at least I have plenty more years ahead of me!

- keantoken

otakuyume
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Awww~! I'm sorry Mac-kun~! *Huggles.* You know I count on you a lot. I've always been wary of GM titles because everytime someone has been appointed (Kai should remember the countless times) I have seen this uncanny dropout of RPers.

I'm probably going to open up a spot if Kai and I get really busy with school and stuffies....But I really don't want to appoint someone and it go sour. So for now consider yourself my assistant or Asst. GM since the beginning you did help out when I had to do a lot of the absence thing.

I'll do the "upgrade thing" when I have more time and if no problem arise.

Tigris
03-16-2007, 01:14 PM
(recovers from damage)
What was that for??? I wasn't asking to be Co-GM. But nevertheless, Otaku, you're a woman which means even if I didn't do anything, you'll be right anyways...(skulks)

And I love your idea about a normal person, Kean. You're actually more wise than intelligent than I thought you were. I have an odd respect for you...(and that doesn't come easy, ask your brother, rotfl)

keantoken
03-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Hmmm... Everybody grows from their experiences, some can find many meanings in just one of them...

Everybody, I'm sure, has had times when they wished to be an Anime character, or maybe even Superman or whatnot. But just by hearing other people around me comment on my character, I suddenly find myself discovering how much harder life is than in Anime... It seems that everybody wishes to have special abilities and stuff, yet the hardest battle of them all is living without all those power-ups and armor upgrades, and still coming out on top. Life isn't just a battle with all the other dopplegangers in the universe, and it's not something where you can kill off the bad guy and expect for everything to be over and to live happily ever after. There are still internal conflicts to resolve, and everything else that matters in your life to be satisfied.

Not like I'm trying to teach everybody something here, but this is a good piece of information about people that society deems wise:

Those who gain knowledge quickly, are the ones that struggle earlier down the road than most; When all the obvious stuff is already learned, it gets very hard to search for the answers to your questions. The more knowledge, the more intense questions you will ask yourself. And the most important questions you ask, will be the ones that require more knowledge. The more knowledge you have, the harder it is to acquire more... The more knowledge you have, the more you will want to ask yourself.

All in all, wise people are just as good as the average person. Wise people go far, but only because they ask as well as answer many questions. Because they struggle more, though, they are just as apt to make a mistake as any other person on the planet.

So don't respect everyone by how much older or how smarter or wiser they are than you, respect them for what you can learn from them. Believe me - anyone can learn something from anyone else, so respect as a courtesy, showing that you are ready to learn.

Okay, I'm gonna stop here, because I don't want to
1: Threadjack this thread
2: Be a 13 year old lecturing everybody :banghead:
3: Just because I don't want to keep spilling the contents of my soul onto the keyboard :D

- keantoken

Sylverone
03-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I case people don't believe it, yes, he is 13 years old! He is 2 1\2 years younger than I am, and is a better writer (in several ways) as well. It's funny that until now, I didn't even realize it!

For clarification (since it helps me as well to lay out exactly what my character is like), I'll give a little insight concerning Sylver. After his parents were murdered, he began wandering from town t town. He really had no purpose, he just went from place to place helping out where he could, but always kept moving. He spent lots of time thinking silently to himself as he traveled. Over time, he managed to overcome the loss of his parents, but he still could find no purpose. Remembering what had happened on that night, he became obsessed with trying to discover the truth of what had happened to him that night. Ever since then, he had found that sensing other's auras was much easier, and that his fighting improved quite rapidly, but he knew nothing of the force that he had released, except that it had destroyed his home.

He found very few answers. Occasionally a wandering samurai would be kind enough to tell him a few things, but otherwise he learned little. He was only able to learn the sword and perception aspects of aura. He naturally learned how to focus and sense things, and from his training in each town he learned how a slash could be strengthened by focus.

Then Ieyasu came. He began to discover destroyed villages, where people had resisted Ieyasu's rule. He helped when he could, but there often was noone left in these places to help. His search became more desperate as he looked for a way to harness the power that awakened that terrible night. He hoped that with such power he could at least make a small difference.

(this refers to the first rp) The first time he was near Oyume, his powers started to react again. He started following her hoping that through her he could gain some understanding of his own power. Also, she was fighting against Ieyasu (or rather against the one who controlled him - Aide). At one point, a man who had known Sylver's parents taught him that he was of the Kimaho, a race sworn to the Altaired. He taught him the basics on how to control his power. He also gave him a small packege to take with him. When Sylver opened it, he found a red stone that matched the green stone on his mother's pendant. When he brought the stones together, his father's gauntlet reacted as well, and the stones fused themselves with it. The guantlet changed form to the one he wears now. Sylver finally discovered a purpose; he would follow Oyume and fight for her.

After the slumber caused by the Sleepless Tear, he began frantically searching for Oyume. His purpose had been to protect her, and now she was nowhere to be found. He traveled for several months, looking for any tace of her or the others who had joined her. During this time he tried to fight the evil overtaking the land. He trained his new spiritual abilities the best he could and kept searching. Eventually he found her and that has lead up to where we are.

In short, at this time Sylver feels that fighting for Oyume is what he is meant to do. As a Kimaho he is sworn to fight beside the Alteired. Since Oyume and Akumaki are the last, he feels that this duty is even more important. Also, he wishes to see the land free from the curse that keeps killing it, piece by piece.

Crimson Eyes
03-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Hello everybody, Crimson Eyes has returned. ^_^

Tigris
03-19-2007, 11:33 PM
(embraces Crimson)
(dusts him off afterwards)
I missed you buddy! Please jump in...Tora isn't in yet, but I have Kopinu, your rival...Ahh, the good old days...

Kaikou
03-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Kai-kun is very much lost now. He spent a week with Otaku and had his computer erased and a connection lost for a few days...And So explains my absence.

So kindly, Fionn or Otaku Explain where we are right now and where Daske is, who is he with and whats the situation.

Rockman
03-25-2007, 12:05 PM

Kaikou
03-25-2007, 07:47 PM

Erm. You didn't have to PM it. I guess it's more blunt. She'll get it faster but...She might make you post it up here so everyone else can read your character.

otakuyume
04-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!! Somebody burn all my projects and the stress of waiting for acceptance into the animation program of awesomeness!!! *Beats head off of screen, slides down with a bloody smear.*

Sorry for the no-show for a bit but I'm done my program April 20th and between trying to do work, projects, a home for the summer and stress it's been a formidable foe to return here frequently...

So I'm off to post...Gyah~! @.@

Fionn Mac
04-02-2007, 07:58 PM
*Passes Otaku bandages for her head* Hey save some room on your screen for my head too, I know how you feel. With about 4.5 weeks to go, I'm just about ready to jump out of one of the windows at the University.
Though I fear I'd only maim myself in the process, still having to wheel myself into class.
I will soon enter my own eternal darkness...otherwise known as exam week. Darn that Aide, who knew she'd plan to come to Ohio.

Anywho, good to see you back Otaku, keep up the hard work, you can do it! lol. *Waves Otaku-Chan cheering fans*

Sylverone
04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Actually... I think Aide has influenced my Art History class as well. All of my information tells me that Art History is not supposed to be ultimately difficult, but firsthand experience tells otherwise. My teacher herself told me that our course actually covers more content than the the college course. How can that be right?! Aaaaaaaaagh! It's an AP class, and I wasn't even able to get enough money to take the AP test. Thus, my only other reason (besides that I thought it was a different sort of class) for taking this class is doomed (as far as I know).
<.<
>.>
T~T
T0T

otakuyume
04-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Waah....Sniffle...Hic...I'm on the waiting list FOR the waiting list! Tell me...How does that work?! No seriously! I'm waiting....

To be on a waiting list!!!

@.@

I swear if I don't find out soon...Prepare for some major Aide destruction. *Readies keyboard for it's torturous abuse...But must clean screen first (uses windex)*