PDA

View Full Version : Winx Club vs W.i.t.c.h.

^_^
09-10-2006, 12:30 PM
these shows are not really anime so I decided to poast this thread in this area!
so which show do you like betta and who would win in a fight!!!

W.i.t.c.h.=It is about 5 girls who found out they have elementral powers and the leader Will has the power of the heart of candracar the magical orb which unites the other girls and allow them to transform,they got to defeat the evil prince phobos and bring Elyon to the throne as the rightful ruler.
the main characters are Will,Irma,Tranee,Cornelia and Hay Lin their initials make up the word W.i.t.c.h. they are they gurdians of the veil they also have to protect the veil and close portles in it! Will has heart of candracar,Irma power is water,tranee is all about fire,cornelia s art of the earth and haylin has the ower over wind!

Winx Club=This is about Bloom,Layla,Stella,Flora,Musa and Tecna who are faries at a magical school in a magical dimension they are studing to be real faries and they have to proctect their school from the evil witches,loard darker and in the 3rd season and other power villian these fairy transform to shiny dresses,they also transform into charmix (a jewl in their fairy outfit) and finally the enchantix (a whole new transformation dress).Bloom has the legendary dargonfire themost powerful power,layla controls fluid,stella has power over sun and moon,flora is friends with flowers,musa rock the world with loud tunes of her powerful power over music and tecna is a tecno baby with power over tecnology! *winx club is super girly* :sleep:

I like W.i.t.c.h. better it has a better storyline and and more devoloped and independant characters who don't depend on boys to save them and it is not as girly as winx it is not girly at all it is normal with fights which have more action winx is just girly yucky!!!!!

I hope this thread get pasted because i really want opnians and I hope it dosen't get deleated because I am not sure if I should poast it here.! :unsure:

Fuu Kasumi
09-10-2006, 12:36 PM
I think it belongs here because these two shows aren't anime, if it doesn't sorry.

Well, actually, I don't like either one. I'd rather not watch them at all. But, I would have to say.. Winx Club is better in my opinion. I'm just drawn to that show more, and I've actually seen about eight episodes due to my niece. I've never really seen any episodes of W.I.T.C.H. except for one.

--By the way, there's earth, wind, fire, and water; but what is the last witch supposedly have? Just curious.

EDIT: Forget that last question. I just found my answer.

A True Friend
09-10-2006, 12:36 PM
W.i.t.ch. is always better with more hope and ditermination then the ultra girly winx! besides I gotta agree W.i.t.c.h. has a better plot,deeper storyline and more devoloped characters winx its always Bloom,Bloom,Bloom,Bloom....Bloom this bloom thats why don't they name that show the Bloom club rather then the Winx club I mean just see W.it.c.h. is darker and it does actully have some action then the winx who always have softie fights! and the 5th power of the w.i.t.c.h. is the legendary crystal/orb of the candracar which unites all powers and allow them to use it! gosh I hate winx girly girly girly and bloom bloom bloom!

Reniti
09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
*sigh* Oy vey...I'd say W.I.T.C.H. Not only is it a good show, none of the girls are deforned with stomachs 5 inches wide and hips that have a circumference of a yard. WINX...The timing of speaking isn't even right. Witch is about actual teenage girls carrying on normal lives, and though it is like Sailor Moon, it's not a ripoff of it. *cough*Bloom being the stupif Sparks Princess....*cough*

Hinatarulez
09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
winx club will win

Princess Cupcake
09-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Personally, I hate both but I'd have to say Winx cuz that's the only one I actually watched. Due to bordom, mind you.

A True Friend
09-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Hey you are right winx have too much open open clothes,and well...how can I explain though winx would be my first magical girl show,when it was the first time I saw its first episode i was bored to death,well W.i.t.c.h. was nice because it got really mature and sweet characters Hay lin my cutie and Will now she is a strong leader who dosen't cry on little thingies like the time when bloom powers was stolen and she was crying but Will when she lost her powers she lead all the girls of the grop to someone who can help them get back instead of crying helplessly! I know Winx is gonna win but W.i.t.c.h. would always be darker,stronger and more action and real life and besides the idea of faries is ld I know the art of winx club is better than W.i.t.c.h. but I rather watch Tom and Jerry then watch Bloom Club =^.^=

Havana
09-11-2006, 09:23 AM
i've seen more of winx club, they didnt air witch here.

iMud
09-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Witch is much better than Winx. In Winx they wear too revealing clothes. Bloom is nothing more than a cry baby and depending on others even if she is the team leader. Will is responsible, brave and not a cry baby. If I'm right it goes like this:

W(Will)
I(Irma)
T(Terrane)
C(Cornelia)
H(Hay Lin)

Kristen
09-11-2006, 09:49 AM
I think both are terrible. They lack plot line, creativity and talent. o_o;

AnimeLegend!713
09-11-2006, 09:58 AM
I like both. the W.I.T.C.H. series has bad animation and Winx Club is shallow, but their....interesting to watch.

DarkMoonPrince
09-11-2006, 10:03 AM
I vote for winx club. ^^

Ever Dream
09-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Well, I like the powers from Winx more.. But I like W.I.T.C.H more for the characters and the story. So.. I'll say W.I.T.C.H .

A True Friend
09-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Yay W.i.t.c.h. is winning (for now) I know Winx would win in the end because it is more shown around the world! I must admit W.i.t.c.h. has a horrible character designs but it is more interesting to watch because winx is just too perdictable...

=^_^=

Maya Miyazono
09-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Witch....The offical Comic has the best characters, nice artwork and not an overboard plot.

The animated series however is a disgrace.

youknowwho
09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
W.I.T.C.H is better than Winx

Darklord
09-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Ahhhh...>_>...I shouldnt be posting in a thread like this since it will hamper my reputation but I'l say that:
.W.I.T.C.H.: The characters personalities dont match with their age since their personality makes them seem 20 or older but they are between 13 to 15....
Winx Club: uhh....foolish little girls dressing up in light colored funny christmas costumes and running around destroying non-monster like monsters..-_-..

Right......My opinion is that they are BOTH bad....

The end

Ryth
09-12-2006, 12:32 PM
If I had to watch either of these shows. Which I don't want to, but if I had to, I'd probably watch W.I.T.C.H. I hate them both though.

Music Fiend
09-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I think both are terrible. They lack plot line, creativity and talent. o_o;Agreed. And I hate the art direction of both shows. However, I have watched "Winx Club" five times (instead of the two times that I've watched W.I.T.C.H), so...I guess that Winx crap wins. Hooray, horribly-executed cartoon shows!

Cure_Violet
12-24-2006, 03:20 PM
I like W.i.t.c.h better than Winx! I HATE Winx! But, believe it or not...

I have the first DVD for Winx!! Dang it! And i asked for the fourth DVD for Christmas, and Christmas is tomorrow!! WHAT WAS I THINKING???

*.:Endless Sky:.*
12-24-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't really care for either, but I prefer W.I.T.C.H.

WITCH started out as a book series...WINX didn't....

WITCH has a better theme song.

WITCH is better than WINX for a lot of reasons.

Bluefox-chan
12-24-2006, 04:04 PM
both are horrible excuses for entertainment, if i watched either show they only time i would pay attention is the commercials and the ending credits(because thats when they say wats show is coming on after that one...)

*Kitsune Paradox*

Ja!
Foxy

harusame
12-24-2006, 04:35 PM
*sigh* Oy vey...I'd say W.I.T.C.H. Not only is it a good show, none of the girls are deforned with stomachs 5 inches wide and hips that have a circumference of a yard. WINX...The timing of speaking isn't even right. Witch is about actual teenage girls carrying on normal lives, and though it is like Sailor Moon, it's not a ripoff of it. *cough*Bloom being the stupif Sparks Princess....*cough*

I agree, W.I.T.C.H is better.

[Boolean]
12-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I have no intention to hurt feelings here, but I hate them both, and would prefer to watch the Discovery chanel or Animal planet.

Rageling
12-25-2006, 06:59 AM
I've whatched both, behold my loserdom, and WITCH is far better. They both have pretty good plots but WITCH has better animation and characters. The Winx Club characters are all so flat, both visually and emotionally. Not to mention that Winx is just so unrealistically girly, it's not feminine it's inhuman.

Ayame_Sohma
12-25-2006, 12:55 PM
I have watched both of them and i think they both suck and there are not anime so i dont care who would win really

Kashi Girl
01-05-2007, 06:47 PM
If they were in a fight fight,then I have watched both but I never finished watching both of them.So if I had to choose I would I think Winx Club would win the fight.But on a show rating W.i.t.c.h. would probably win.Even though I hate them both.

yoh01
01-07-2007, 01:20 AM
What the hell's a winx? witch?

Aleyna
01-07-2007, 01:34 AM
well if they were in a fight i think w.i.t.c.h would win

i don't really like both

but i do think the fairie animation in wix is cute, plus i like fairies anyways :D

Faceless111
01-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Sorry, you lost my attention at Winx. I'll tell what better than both though: stabbing my eyes out with a fork.

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
01-28-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't hate them but I don't like these shows either,but if I had to choo,winx will be my choice because I love kawaii faries!

miaka yuki
01-28-2007, 05:02 AM
W.I.T.C.H. will win for sure l hate winx hate it hate it :banghead: :angry1: :badrazz: :curses:

Famahama
01-28-2007, 06:03 AM
i hate both really... . its just too boring . it bores the hell out of me