PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Angor, World of Battle

Inc0gnit0
09-10-2006, 10:36 AM
OOC: Okay this RPG is a sequel therefore things have happened beforehand but because of the 1000 year gap it shouldn't hinder you too much if you weren't part of it. Second, if you aren't signed up in the sign-up thread you are not allowd to post here. Third, read the forum rules because I will have to report you if you don't follow them (for example no swearing, spamming, stuff like that). Also because of a lot of problems concerning this in other RPGs I will implement a limit of posts per day. Try to post at least once every day but no more then 3 times. Its just to make sure no one has to read 5 pages when they come back. You are still allowd to join this RPG after it has started but you have to post your character in the sign-up thread and you have to wait for it to be approved before actually participating. Also if you join I ask that you read ALL pages that were already played so that you are not lost. I think thats all for now.

BIC: Zenak was on his black motorcycle, he had stolen it from an angorian civilian not too long ago. He was rolling in the plains between Angoria and the necroling lands not sure where he was heading off to. He had black glasses because of the wind in his eyes. The hills all around him seemed to just fly by him because of the speed he was going at. All he wanted was to find somebody he could kill, somebody to fight, a village to destroy. Anything, he just wanted to fight. In the distance he saw a small village between a few hills and a smile crossed his face, a wicked smile.

He took out Crecento from his back and already knowing his masters plan Crecento started eminating shadow energy. He went right through the main street and slashed a house. A huge line appeared through the houses walls and it collapsed. Without ever coming off his motorcycle he just killed pedestrian after pedestrian until the whole city seemed deserted. He knew there were still people in the houses so he stopped his motorcycle and got off. He took out his black glasses revealing his red eyes and put them into his front pocket. "Come out, come out wherever you are!!!" Zenak hit the ground with Crecento and a ray of shadow rushed towards a house and when it hit the house the house exploded in an explosion of black and purple fire. Zenak laughed as he went around the city killing everybody and destroying the whole city.

He just stood in the middle of the once peacefull city which was now completely ravaged. Looking at the burning debries and bloody corpses he walked back towards his motorcycle with a sence of accomplishment, he then put Crecento back into its sheath and put his glasses on. He kicked the motor into gear and rushed out of the now ravaged city.

red storm
09-10-2006, 11:00 AM
As Zanek drove out of what was remaining of the town, a figure clad in a short, but frilly black dress observed him while sitting on top of one of the few remaining utility poles. The figure brushed a lock of purple hair out of her face as her amber eyes watched him drive away. "Violence, destruction seemingly without a motive." She spoke softly. "And yet, he revels in it." She she stood up and tilted her head slightly. "I wonder why... perhaps I should keep an eye on him. He could prove to be very... interesting." She glanced back at the smouldering remains of the city. "A pity, I had just begun to like this city too." She sighed. Turning back, she stared at the direction Zanek had droven of too. The next moment, she was gone.

Wespe
09-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Josef was bored out of his mind as he sat on his bunk in the SEARCH barracks and cleaned his sniper rifle for the third time. 3rd company had not had any missions for over a week and Josef was starting to get annoyed. Just as he was about to fall asleep, Adrack yelled over the loudspeaker, " Attention all 3rd company personnal, there has been another report of a city completly ravaged by an unknown person, 3rd company will be sent out to investigate the remains of the city, dismissed." Josef swung his sniper rifle over his shoulder and with a grin on his face walked out to the trucks waiting to send them out.

Mitarisorceress12
09-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Riding on her bike, Catherina came across utter destuction a she entered the Angora district. She gasped a the burning houses and bloody corpses everywhere "Who could have done this. It's horrible" she said her green eyes glazed over with sadness. She parked her bike by a tree stump that was not on fire. She remenbered her staff was staff to her back. She had come to the city for suppiles for her father. Now it was a shame to see it like this.

Seikyu Kiba
09-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Sitting on the Ocean shore staring out into the sea Shinfoni sat down polishing his sword...He could sense trouble but he didn't know where or how to get there. He sat there as if wondering what to do or where to go. He then got up and drew his long silver sword and began to swing and slash at air. Until he looked up and then sensed where it was coming from "What!? NO!" He said running up from the beach and heading towards a small villiage and stared at the corpses in shock.

OOC: Sorry about the beach but I couldn't think of another entrance.

Opinionated
09-10-2006, 12:48 PM
OOC: I'm posting details for the Necroling military technology in the Sign-ups.

Persephone sat in the cargo hold of one of the massive mechanical war machines of the Necrolings, one of the scorpion-like Altregron. The infantry armor she had was a little loose, but fit all the same. The local Knights of Blaine had hijacked two of them and three of the smaller anti-infanty/scout Leeks. She walked down the narrow passageway to the cockpit. The pilot, copilot, tails gunner, and system operative were engrossed in their duties.

The Altregons reached the edge a ridge, only to be greeted with a ruined city. "By the Makers..." one of the members said. Persephone tapped the pilot on the shoulder and said "Hold positon, I'm taking a Leek down to scout." She was already on her way to the hold as the pilot said a yes ma'am.

The three legged machine dropped down off the back of the Altregon and started it's unique loping down to the city. When she got to the outskirts, she dismounted and pulled her Necromancer's staff and her father's sheild off her back, holding them ready for any encounter.

ControlledChaos
09-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Tallon slowly walked along the dusty road. The sudden smell of blood and ash tickled his nose, and as he turned around he gazed upon the cloud of smoke rising in the distance. An Angorian town burned, yet it wasn't his doing, he thought.
"No Matter, to die by my hand or another's makes no difference to me. Their fate is sealed."
As he continued walking, a piercing noise grew louder from behind him. The engine of a motorcycle was fastly approaching. Tallon turned his head, and watched as the black streak passed him by. The smell of blood on him made it fairly apparent who was responsible for the massacre.
Suddenly, a strange smell eminated from the ruined town. The faint smell from the rider could still be smelt strongely.
"So, the blood of an infadel still flows? I can't let that stand."
Tallon dashed towards the city with blinding speed.
*Do you still plan to follow this path of revenge and destruction Riyuku?*
"That was a name from long ago. You know mentioning it is forbidden."

Fetal Fetish
09-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Kiri had just arrived at the remains of a town in the plains ruled by Angoria and just stood there, frozen at the sight of all the corpses. She looked around and all she could see were ruins of houses and buildings, and dead bodies of both humans and animals. "Oh my god...What happened here..?", she murmured and she walked through the ruined remains of the town. She had heard from a traveler that there was a city called Angoria that could give her a place to rest, but her way there, she had come upon this town. As she made her way through the ruins, she saw a few more people, seemingly observing the scene as well. "Were they responsible for this mess..?", she wondered. she was tempted to go over to talk, but she was afraid that if they were responsible for this, imagine what they would do to her. She then stayed a distance from them, out of sight, to observe them.

(I won't be posting everyday, since only one computer is working in the house, and it belongs to my sister, in my mom's room. Sorry guys.)

Inc0gnit0
09-11-2006, 05:52 PM
OOC: Look Tokyogirl or any other person that would have made the mistake I did not destroy Angoria. That would seriously jeopardise the story, no I destroyed a little town in the Angor plains that was happened to be under Angorian rule.

BIC: He was still smirking at all the destruction he had caused when he passed by a humanoid figure. He was rolling too fast to distinguish who he was but something about him told Zenak that he was definately not human. He decided not to care at the moment, he wasn't in the mood to investigate this curious figure just now, he had a mission to accomplish. Then he felt it, a strange pulse in the distance coming from the direction he had just left. Could it be?!?!?! In a silver sword laid Edran's soul, dorment until needed. His mission was to kill his wielder so that his imperfect form could be no more. The pulse he felt was filled with sadness and compassion. So he had judged right, the pulse came form the village he had just destroyed and the wielder of the sword must be feeling compassion for these peasants. Well what am I waiting for lets go get rid of my dear "brother."

He turned his motorcycle very sharply so that the back wheel created a streak of smoke. He then pressed on the accelerator and the motorcycle rushed in the opposite direction towards the village. 230,240,250,260 his speed meter arrow was in the red and showed that going farther was dangerous for the machine but he didn<t care as long as it brought him to where he wanted to go before dieing. 270, 280, 290, 300. Everything seemed to fly past him at an incredible speed and the village that looked so small in the distance started growing. The destroyed and burning homes made him smirk again. I really did a good job here.

Fetal Fetish
09-11-2006, 06:07 PM
(Ok, I edited it. x_x; )

Seikyu Kiba
09-11-2006, 06:11 PM
OOC: I have the sword!

Sinfoni heard the motorcycle coming his way and looked in the direction "Some...ones coming..hes powerful." He said drawing the sword of Edran. "WHo ever it is...he must have destroyed this villiage and I will stand and fight." He said getting into his battle position.

Opinionated
09-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Persephone turned to the motorcycle and raised the sheild up a little. She'd spent the last few days under an extreme case of nerves. All it would have taken is one patrol to see the huge machines, and an orinthopter bombing could have come in ten minutes. And this city hasn't helped. As if her father was with her, bone spikes sprouted on the edge, deadly and launchable.

"Dad, if you're with me now..." She prayed silently, running her power through her staff.

Wespe
09-11-2006, 07:39 PM
As the trucks stopped a few miles from the city, Josef was the first to jump out and looked towards the city and even from there saw the devastaion and carnage. Delk walked up and yelled " Alright first platoon, I want you to scout out the city and report back to me."

Josef knew that if Delk had come along this wasn't going to be a normal mission. An hour later the scouts reported that there was a necroling force near the city. Josef cold hear Delk say under his breath, " If they are responsible for this I won't forgive them." Delk ordered the company forward and as Josef fell into line, he looked to the horizon and noticed a small motorcycle heading toward the city.

ControlledChaos
09-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Tallon kept moving, but as he reached the city limits, he could here the rider's chariot growing louder yet it was inconcievable that he would double back to the scene of the massacre. Tallon stopped in place.
"Turn back... your business here IS OVER!!!!!"
Tallon used his Hellfire breath and scorched the road and the surrounding area. Dark flames erupted from the scorched earth and black clouds bellowed from the ensuing carnage. Several acres of land now burned, all of turned to molten rock. Raising himself up, he gazed upon the bright glow and then turned his attention back to the town.
"Patience weaklings, oblivion awaits you."

Dr.Drey
09-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Larien has been travelling around for a while now. For years now she has just been moving around from town to town staying at many different places overnight. Since she has not been able to go back home, she has been going around looking for more people willing to fight the necrolings for the same reasons as her. She was looking around the little city she had just reached for these people. Unfortunately, as she arrived, much of what she saw was dead people laying on the ground. She started running around seeking for anyone alive. Finally she saw people starring as well. She went up to the guy that just hopped off the truck. ''What happened here? Who could have done this???'' she asked her eyes wide open.

Opinionated
09-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Pesephone moved to near the trucks, figuring strength in numbers and finding a milityar represenititve would be helpful ot the Knights of Blaine. She got there and heard Larien's question, and answered: "I can tell you who didn't do this. Necrolings. We don't leave corpses." She said, resting her staff against her other arm and holding her hand out to who she assumed was in command. "Persephone Blaine, leader of the Knights of Blaine." She introduced herself as.

Wespe
09-12-2006, 06:28 PM
Delk shook Phersephone's hand and introduced himself as second-in-command of SEARCH. He walked her over to his command car. Josef inched closer over and could barely overhear their conversation. "Seems my men still have trouble discerning between the necrolings and the Knights of Blaine," Delk said with a slight chuckle. "What have you discovered about the situation so far, any survivors."

red storm
09-13-2006, 03:42 AM
The black clad girl was more then a bit surprised when her object of interest suddenly veered around and turned back towards the city he had destroyed, almost as if he had found something. "I see, a search then. Now I'm curious, what are you searching for?" She whispered to herself, as she too turned around to follow him.

Seikyu Kiba
09-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Sinfoni sensed not just the motorcylest but also other forces around him strong ones at that. He decided to run towards the other forces and saw the Knights of Blaine and SEARCH. He looked around to see some people who looked in command and spotted Delk and Phersephone "You two! Are you in command with these men? What Happend here?" He then thought for a minute "Sorry, my name is Shinfoni Tsubame, Soldier of the Renegade Humans." He said holding out his hand.

ControlledChaos
09-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Tallon turned to the gathering soldiers. They had not yet noticed his presence, but had undoubtably seen or heard what he had done.
Quickly he jumped up into the cover of a now abandoned building now being shrouded by the rising smoke.
He stayed momentarily at the window where the glass had shattered and gauged the situation. Convinced of the circumstances, Tallon jumped from that building into the neighbouring structure and then the next until he reached the foyer of the building where the soldiers stood outside.
"I may have to deal with the infadels of this city afterwards. Right now, there's blood to be shed."
Tallon braced himself and begun gathering energy. Energy sparked and crackled around him. He raised his head and released thunderous energy from his horns at the gathered crowd.
"May hell have mercy on your tainted souls!"

Opinionated
09-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Persephone had shifted her attention to Shinfoni, as a Renegade would be allied with Estius, and the last thing she and the Knights needed was for Estius to know they existed.

She'd raised her shield, which is what probably kept her from the most damage. As if of it's own will, as she turned out of reflex to Tallon, wide plates appeared on the sheild, and spikes braced into the ground. However, the blast still knocked her off her feet, and shattered most of the plates.

She rolled to her feet and leveled her staff at Tallon. It glowed a sickly green, before a blast of energy leapt from it, aiming to land on Tallon's chest.

Seikyu Kiba
09-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Sinfoni looked at the blast and was amazed and then drew the sword of Edran "Seems you found and enemy." He then snikered "need some help?" He got into his battle possition and smiled evily.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Tilla sat on a tree branch. She twirled a stick in her thumb and forefinger. Not much has happened fro a while. She swung her legs back and forth.

Mitarisorceress12
09-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Catherina held onto the tree her bike was by. That ominous arua that man was giving off wasn't a good one " Just who is he." said the half elven girl. She ran up to Larien and asked that same question "What's going on, why is their fighting." she said her staff strapped to her back.

Inc0gnit0
09-13-2006, 06:30 PM
As he was heading towards the city everything happened fast. The stranger turned around looking at him and then their was fire. The fire seemed to come out of nowhere and consume everything. No way I'm going through this. In a split second Zenak modified his tradjectory and was heading towards a small hill. At the speed he was going it didn't take much but that hill propelled him through the air over the wall of fire. He landed at the entrance of the city no without hearing protest from the suspension of his bike. Shut-up useless contraption you serve me. He turned sharply towards the left where he felt the energy coming from. Then he saw it a blast of energy coming from a roof descending on a bunch of humanoids. That is when he felt it, a stronger pulse. He must have actually activated Edran's powers...

As he got closer he saw who these people were. There was what looked like a necroling from far and a squadron of angorian soldiers and on top of the roof was the stranger that he had passed when he had left the city. Then in the bunch he saw him, more like felt him. In his hands he grasped the legendary Silver Sword. Excellent...He unsheathed Crecento and it started emiting its classical dark energy. He rolled straight for the wielder of Edran's blade.

ControlledChaos
09-13-2006, 08:19 PM
After Tallon launched the attack, is wasn't long after the enemy countered back. A surge of energy was tearing through the building plaza.
"Nuisance."
Tallon jumped through the ceiling onto the next floor to dodge the attack, but didn't escape completely unscathed. The bottom of his feet seared with pain as the attack had just glanced his soles.
Staring out of the building, Tallon's eyes began to glow red with fury. Pain wasn't a luxury he experienced too often, it was something he missed, but at the same time it infuriated him. He could feel his demonic spirit becoming restless.
"Damned woman..."
He then released a torrent of flame all around him, setting the building ablaze. Tallon watched as the foundations struggled to stay erect under the immense heat of the Hellfire.
Without waiting, Tallon began spitting fire widly out of the burning building, each window melting as the fireball passed through it and into the streets.
"Come fight me wench! We'll see how you fare through this endeavor!"

Seikyu Kiba
09-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Sinfoni sensed the same presence heading towards them and he also heard the motor cycle "You two, Looks like we have a fight not to call orders but hey at least you could help me." He said as the Sword of Edrans glowed. "Hehe this will be fun."

Opinionated
09-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Persephone watched the childish display of power with the patience of the never alive. She sighed, and yelled at the burning building "Stay in there and burn. Save me the trouble of killing you." She paused, and continued "Right of the defeated: Would you be Necralized willingly?" The Right of the Defeated had become popular among Necroling commanders after hearing the tales of Paulus Blaine and Akira Changeling. Simply put, it was the right of the losing party to volunterily be Necralized. They didn't have a choice, but it was a courtesy, and also somewhat of an insult between Necrolings and mortals before a battle, sporting the Necroling commander's confidence.

"Well, shall we fight on an even plane or will you let yourself die?"

red storm
09-14-2006, 02:50 PM
The back-clad girl re-apeared on the utillity post she had abandoned only moments ago to witness a gathering in the destroyed town. "So soon? I would have expected it to take longer before people would come here." She murmured as she sat down, this time doing litttle to conceal herself, letting one leg dangle while keeping the other on the post, her knee close to her chest. "It seems that this town is pretty interesting, even after its destruction."

Insolence
09-14-2006, 03:06 PM
"Why do I always get stuck with the most stupid missions of them all?" Yunn tought as he walked true the corridoors. Yunn just came out of a staff meeting where he had been informed that a group of necrolings had rebelled and left the controlle of the Council of Shadows. "We care?" The sound of the voice of his alter-ego snapped him out of his self pitty. "Ofcourse we care dimpwit now we can unlease you and let you kill a bunch of morans so we can let you sleep for a while again" Yunn whispered to himself. "Me like killing" The voice said and stoped talking again.
Yunn barched inside of the teleportation chambers and steped on one of the large green crystalls. "Teleport me to "Fa'hrn" a small town in the Angor plains." The man behind the contoles nodded his head and activated the Teleportation device. With a small "pop" Yunn was sent true time and space to the place he had sugested.

OoC:
For all you people who thing teleportation is a cool way to traffle?
Only the Necrolings can use it because it wearns your body so much that you would age a few decenia.

red storm
09-14-2006, 03:39 PM
ooc: Tohyo doesn't teleport, she shadow-walks. Unlike teleporting, shadow-walking is neither instantanious nor able to go past solid objects. Cracks are possible though.

bic: The black clad girl blinked as yet another newcommer apeared on the scene, this time via a teleport, indicating that he was a necroling. The purple haired girl furrowed her eyes as a light frustration began to rise. Truly, she failed to see the importance of this town. It never was anything special when it was whole, and it certainly was not more so when it was destroyed. She sighed, maybe it was time to get some answers.

She leaned backwards, letting herself fall of the utillity pole. She turned her body mid-air and softly landed on her feet. She plastered a smile on her face as she stepped forward to the recently teleported necroling. "Greetings, and welcome to Fa'hrn." She closed her eyes and tilted her head, keeping the smile on her pale face. "May I enquire as to the reason of your stay?"

Seikyu Kiba
09-14-2006, 04:22 PM
"Hmph....Come on im getting impatiant lets have some fun." He said looking around. "Maybe he's scared or just really slow."

Wespe
09-14-2006, 04:29 PM
In one swift motion Josef swung his sniper over his shoulder and pointed it right at Shinfoni. "Delk get everyone out of here," He yelled out.

Seikyu Kiba
09-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Shinfoni looked at Josef and raised his eyebrow "Whoa Whoa man watch it im not your enemy!" He said looking at the snifer.

Fetal Fetish
09-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Ooc: Ah, I have sooo much catching up to do. ><;

Kiri was still hiding from the others, but as the other people came, some of them belonging to a race she had never seen before, she was now sure that everyone didn't commit the destruction. Then, she heard something about fighting.."Fight..Huh?", she murmured. She then decided to come out from hiding and stepped out. "Hello. My name is Kiri. What is it about this 'fighting' and are you guys part of some military force I've been hearing about?", Kiri said, curious. But then she saw someone wearing a uniform pointing a sniper at a man. Oh, boy..I think I came at a wrong time.. Then she held her breath a little, waiting for what was to unfold.

ControlledChaos
09-14-2006, 05:39 PM
"Burn you say?! The very thought is amuzing! Once you've been to hell and back, this heat is nothing! And once were finished, it shall be you who is my puppet, as I shall devour your soul!"
Tallon began raining fire from out of the building, attempting to set the whole city ablaze.

Inc0gnit0
09-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Zenak came rolling in like a shadow, one second he was there and the next he was gone. All he did was as he passed he grabbed Shinfoni by the throat and continued his way with him. He left the area where all the commotion was starting. When he judged they were far enough he threw Shinfoni to the side and breaked his bike. Coming off and taking off his glasses he looked with his fierce red eyes at the new weilder of Edran's sword. He was disapointed...

"This is it, you are the weilder of Edran's soul. You pathetic human posess the power of one of the greatest fighters in the history of this world, YOU posess what is as close to my equal as can possibly happen and yet you are just a pathetic human." He knew his words were hitting the mark. Most humans were arrogant and reacted violently to insults. All he wanted was to see the true power of Edran. He unsheathed Crecento. "Well this won't be long just roll up into a ball and deliver his power to me, it will be way faster and easier for you!"

Crimson Eyes
09-14-2006, 06:12 PM
OOC: Ok I have no idea where everyone is so I'll just guess and start from there.

Distanced a few yards from the charred an destroyed village was a slim figure draped in a cloak and hood. He walked closer to the destroyed area of smoldering piles of debris. He came to a stop at the entrance an looked around. "A destroyed village? Could there be a being of superior power lurking about? No there's more than one." Altra started to glow a purple aura. The glow meant that danger was very near. "Probably humans. They are ridiculously ignorant. Wait. It's more than just humans!" Kyran ran forward. After a few moments of sprinting, Kyran stopped to see a man pointing a sword to another being. -Why must there be so much chaos about.- "Stop right there!" Kyran formed a ball of light in his hands and fired a ray of seering light at Zerak. It would not really hurt him at all. It was more like a warning shot.

Seikyu Kiba
09-14-2006, 06:58 PM
"Hmph...Well then looks ill have a pretty good fight." He said as the Sword of Edan glowed. "HA!" Shinfoni cried as he charged at him and went for a downward slash and went for his head. "DIE!" He said as the battle raged on behind him, all he could see around him now was a wasteland and his new enemy. His sword came right down on top of his blade and Shinfoni was surprised "H-how is this possible!"

Edit:Longer, better

Inc0gnit0
09-14-2006, 07:01 PM
"Is that all human?!?!" Crecento was light and powerful and Zenak was a very skilled swordsmen a simple sword slash would never take him out. He brought his sword up at the last second stopping Shinfoni's attack. He then sensed something coming so he rolled on Shinfoni's side getting in his back, took his arm twisting it behind his back and pushed him infront of him so he would get hit by that shot. As it hit him he looked at the other warrior that had come interrupt their fight. "Mind your own business if you want to die I'll be glad to kill you a bit later, right now I have business to attend to!!!" He then looked back at Shinfone who seemed practically unscarred by the attack.

Weakling... He looked at Shinfoni who still haden't deployed the power of Edran in his sword. I guess I'll actually have to fight this weakling for the powers to come out, what a drag. Zenak focused his energy and crecento started seeping even more purple energy. "Feel the wrath of the FORSAKEN!!!" Zenak rushed towards Shinfoni in the blink of an eye and had his blade to his throat. "DO you give up?" Normally he never spared no one, he just killed them but this time he needed him to manifest Edran's power before killing him. Come on come on come on...

Insolence
09-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Yunn looked at the pruple haired girl with her some what fake smile. "And since when is that your concerne?" Yunn looked around to see the total chaos around him, Every where people where fighting and running and screaming around. "I want killing!" said the voice of his alter-ego inside his head. "Maybe you can help me" Said Yunn against the purple haired girl. "Have you by any change seen a group of necrolings around here? I have some buisness to handle with them. It's ok if you missed them with all this chaos arou..." Suddenly Yunn felt a great surge of power comming from a building just to his left. Why do people always wanne destroy things with a big amount of power what ever happend to the subtile destroction? Yunn tought by himself.

"Power! "Me Kill Power!" The first word of Yunns alter-ego was still inside his head but the next three came out of his mouth. With his hands he quickly grabbed his head. "Not now!" He screamed and turned to the purple haired girl "Run!" But it was to late slowly his entire body seem the boil and his skinn started to get cracks all over. His eyes started to glow yellow and his teeth got a lot longer. He seemed to grow a few feet and got a murderes grin on his face.
"ME KILL YOU ALL" Screamed Alter-Yunn as he charged for the beeing creating that much flame.

Seikyu Kiba
09-15-2006, 01:42 PM
"Never." He said taking at a quick speed he knocked the blade away from his throat and made a slash in Zenaks shoulder "Hmph, why should I give this to you?" He said standing waiting for the next attack. Then thought to himself Why doesnt someone give me a hand? He then went for another charge at Zenaks

ControlledChaos
09-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Tallon now watched as the new necroling lunged at him. He watched with glee.
"How about I teach you the meaning of humility?"
Ceasing his fire breathing, Tallon gathered strength. The building's foundation finally giving way, the support structure succumbing to the immense power build up. Rage flared from within, and suddenly it erupted. A flash of light blared across the entire city, and the building collapsed, the flames consumed by the debris. Left standing in the rubble, was no longer human, but a being of pure destruction.
Tallon's horns grew twice as large, while his skin turned deep red. His claws became bigger and sharper. Spines now lined his arms and back.
What he had become, was a sentiment to his infinite rage.
"Come and get me..."

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Kyran put his hands to his sides. "Mind my own business? Why should I? Do you fear that you would lose if this human had help? I mean you clearly have the upper hand. Your sword is powerful, while the one that this human wields is powerful, he doesn't know how to use it. Also it is not a fight I want. But this is a fight that I also do not want. Especially if it's to your advantage."My advice to you, human, is to give the man what he wants. You can't beat him if you don't know how to use Edran's mighty sword. Flee while you can. If it's a fight this man wants than I'll shall give it to him." Kyran unsheathed Altra which was glowing a purple aura.

Insolence
09-16-2006, 08:03 AM
Ooc: To make things a bit more easy I will call the Alter-ego of Yunn: Ego.

BiC:
As the normal Yunn inside Ego saw the guy becoming more and more a Demon, he knew things would become messy. His Alter would not stop until one of them would stop breathing.

Ego now being almost as large as the collapsing buildings around him Jumped in to the air and tried to land on top of the Demon.

Yunn knew that this was a stupid way of attacking, but he also knew that Ego dispite his huge size moved very fast. And this way of attacking was very sucsesfull in Ego's combat carier. Yes Ego was very agresive and out of controle but in his raging beserker state he knew very well how to make his opponent die.

Inc0gnit0
09-16-2006, 08:52 AM
OOC: Okay just so that you all know animegirl(kimahara o rjhadis w/e you want to call her) will not be posting naymore so ignore her. She has some family problems and PMed me to tell me shes out.

BIC: Zenak looked at Kyran with interest while absent-mindedly blocking Shinfoni's puny attack. "You knew Edran didn't you?" Zenak was very interested in how this human knew about a warrior dead for a millenia. "When he unsheathed Altra, he knew. "You're one of Kyrans descendant aren't you?" Kyran had been a minor player in the past war, but a very powerful sorceror none the less. Zenak stared at Kyran with his red eyes, more intrigued then angry. SOme parts of him were still human considering his connection to Edran but they rarely showed.

This was one thing that he couldn't take away form his human nature, curiosity. Zenak looked away just in time to evade another sword slash. "Bring it descendant of Kyran the dark, show me the might of your sword compared to those of your mouth." I haven't even started using magic and this pathetic human is no match for me but maybe with this addition it might get interesting. "By the way kyran do you even know WHO I AM!?!?!?!"

Crimson Eyes
09-16-2006, 10:44 AM
"Edran was not a friend of mine. In fact, I have never even met him. I have only read about him in books and scrolls. But I am aware of the fact that he was a very powerful warrior." Kyran walked closer. "I am a descendant of Kyran. I am his grandson. I have inherited his incredible powers to wield the powers of sorcery. Ironically my field of magic is light and not darkness." Kyran held Altra up. He turned his attention back to Shinfoni. "Human, you should flee away from this place and learn how to use that sword. Until then, I will take care of this man."

Kyran looked back at Zerak. "I don't know who you are, or what you are. But you seem like a worthy foe. But we shall see if you can overcome the incredible powers of magic and the sword Altra."

ControlledChaos
09-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Tallon stood there, admiring his transformed body. He looked up and raised his arm. The spines on his arms began to glow red. Sparks were now emenating from all across his body, running up his raised arm into his claw, causing it to glow as well.
"Fool... now perish."
Tallon then released a torrent of power from his claws as he slashed at Yunn. The wave of energy seared the air around it, causing the very air around it to glow red.
*This path cannot lead to your salvation, continuing in this direction will only lose yourself to your inner demons.*
"Maybe that's what I wanted all along..."
*Then I cannot be held responsible for what you become...*

Seikyu Kiba
09-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Shinfoni nodded as he ran off to let Kyran take care of the fight "I may have this sword...but he's right lossing my life over a sword that I can't use yet is pointless." He said continuing to run away as a few people ran about. "This is hopeless" He said staring at the sword.

Insolence
09-16-2006, 06:18 PM
"Oh God, This guy is strong" Tought Yunn as the claws hit Ego when he came down. But he did not move aside so now Ego landed right on top of him, yes he was injured but Ego's food that landed on the Demon had half his size.
"Die!" Screamed Ego with his low terrible scream as he came down and seemly totaly crushed the Demon with his wait.

*You know you cant keep winning fights like this, In the end you will need to use my armor.* said a voice inside the mind of Yunn and Ego.
"Shut up Akira" Was Yunn's only reaction as he waited for all the dust to clear so he could see the result of Ego's terrible blow.

Opinionated
09-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Persephone smiled. She never thought she'd be happy to see Yunn, but here he was, fighting for her. She watched them go at each other, then walked back to her Leek and activated the radio. "Alt-1, Persephone. Hold position but stay on high alert."

"Persephone, Alt-2." The pilot of the second Altregon radioed, "What in the hell is going on down there?"

"Nothing you need to be concerned about now. Be prepared for an artillery strike." She told him as she grabbed what looked like a 12-guage flare gun, and a strap that held six shots. However, each shot wasn't a flare, it was an artillery beacon. Each one would tell the gunners exactly where to fire their massive cannons. Four shells, she was sure would kill Yunn or Tallon.

For the time, she slipped them around a strap on her armor, and walked back. She saw two fights going on, but didn't know which to join in, if any. Better to let them kill each other. She decided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outpost I223-M, Necroling territory
Artillery shells smacked into the rocks next to the mountain outpost that a team of Knights had backed into. Eretrus and Charra ran to a hidden orinthopter, landed next to a long tunnel that led to the other side of the mountain. Eretrus handed her a thick packet. "You need to find Persephone and get this to her." He told Charra as she opened the hatch on 'thopter.

She took it, and pulled Eretrus close. They kissed, one last time, and climbed into the 'thopter. They both knew they'd never see each ofher again, never kiss, never hold each other close. Charra wiped away her tears as hatch closed and the 'thopter powered up. The metallic wings began beating and thrusting the 'thopter down the tunnel. A few minutes later, she radioed in, "I'm clear!"

Eretrus pressed a button next to the tunnel entrance, and mines built into the tunnel detonated, and the entire tunnel collapsed. As Eretrus ran back out to the front, he saw missle trails from the artillery platform multipods. One hit the far end, and the Knights and weapons there weren't there anymore, and the last thing he saw was one smacking into the deck below him.

ControlledChaos
09-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Yunn landed on Tallon with a crushing blow. Had Tallon not transformed, he wouldn't have the strength to continue. He could feel his arm deep inside the chest of the hulking mass on top of him. He pulled it out, as the beast was writhing on top of him. He then shoved the creature aside, and jumped several yards away.
Tallon could feel his body still shaking from the impact, but he knew that he hit the mark. Anger welled inside of him as he watched the Necroling.
I'll have to finish this quick before this goes too far, he thought.

red storm
09-17-2006, 04:01 AM
She blinked as the necroling she had struck a conversation with suddenly went beserk and started attaking the other fighters. She calmly walked over to the battlesite, comming to a rest near the place another necroling was communicating through radio. "Truly" she said as she came to a halt, shaking her head "this town never ceases to amaze me even after it is destroyed."

Insolence
09-17-2006, 07:11 AM
ooc: ControledChaos, I think you missunderstand how large Ego is. The building you stood on was about his size so if he lands on you you cant have your arm reaching deep inside his chest. but its ok, ill continiue like this. just think about is next time, Ego is huge!

bic:
Ego started to laugh as the Demon jumped away, "You scared?" he screamed as his necroling body started to regenerate the wound in his chest.

Yunn felt that things where about to get out of controle, he had seen the necrolings he came for but with Ego in controle of the body he could do nothing.

Ego again charged at the Demon but this time with the intension to grab hum and sqush him like a bug.

Seikyu Kiba
09-18-2006, 05:27 AM
Shinfoni continued to run away not knowing where to go, but was still killing a few enemies that got in his way "This....I to learn." He said running at top speed now, he couldn't think of any other place to go so he ran back to the beach and looked as the sun went down "Hmph, well its peaceful here."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Tilla was sitting on a tree at the edge of the beach when Shifoni arrived. "Hello!" she called. and jumped down form her perch. "Why ar e you runnimg?"

Seikyu Kiba
09-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Shinfoni was now standing on a rock looking towards the ocean and then turned around to see Tilla "I am running because I weild the sword of Edran...well I need to learn how to weild and use its power...I was fighting Edrans friend...or it might have been his brother, So I need to protect this sword." He said smiling "Oh by the way I'm Shinfoni." He said holing out his hand.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Tilla blinked "I'm Tilla." she said in return and shook his hand. "The Sword of Edran...well that's quite a responsiblity." she smiled slightly.

Seikyu Kiba
09-18-2006, 05:38 PM
OOC: Please FMA I already got introuble for posting to short so please post a little longer

Shinfoni let go of her hand and smiled "Yes...I guess you could say that." He then sat down on the rock and looked out "So...what brings you here exactly? I mean you don't seem like you will be fighting in that mess." Brushed his hair from his eye.

ControlledChaos
09-19-2006, 08:22 AM
OOC: Insolence, I can understand your character is very large, and I'm fine with that. But you must understand this, Tallon is also very strong. And he is also in his transformed state. Like I mentioned, had he not transformed, he would of died. Also, dont be annoyed by my ignorance of your character's size. I read your char bio, and "very large" isn't specific. I only assumed big as in "bigger than normal". So please be more informative next time, I can't get the flak if you didnt put enough info (slipping it in during one post seems a tad cheap when it wasn't mentioned before).

Anyways, I just wanted to clear that up, I otherwise dont have time right now to think of a good post.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-19-2006, 03:47 PM
OOC: Yah sorry about that I was in a hurry I'll try and post longer ones

Tilla said "No, I never really fight unless I'm forced to it." she remembered tink that not much was going on well now this was something. Well I guess the action has come to me like it always has. She turned to watch the sun sink below the horizon. "This is always the best place to watch the sun set." she whispered as the sky and the sea turned firey red and orange.

Inc0gnit0
09-19-2006, 04:58 PM
OOC: Okay Insolence but I agree with ControleldChaos. Ego cannot be the size of a building its just too strong i don't care on how much of a rampage he goes or any of that other bull but hes as fats as any other char and the size of a building I don't allow it. WHen I imagined ego I maybe imagined him like 8 feet and 500 pounds, that kind of guy NOT A BUILDING!!! Plus you know when I fought ego in the other rp he wasn't that big I remember very clearly. So either you change that fact or never change into ego again your choice.

BIC: Zenak laughed a bit. "Your little toy cannot compare to my blade of darkness. You will just get hurt if you stay here. I am Zenak and if you knw the story of Edran then you know me without even knowing it. I am his anger, I am his hate, I am the negative energy Edran held in his heart. Now I am free and ready to reap destruction. Now die!!! You will feel the wrath of my blade." Vincent charged at him with Crecento ready for more blood.

Seikyu Kiba
09-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Shinfoni laughed lighty and nodded "Yes it is a nice place." He said looking out into the ocean. "Still all though..this has just begun, I wonder what else will happen." He then got up. "Well I think I will be off...would you care to join me?" He said tilting his head.

Insolence
09-20-2006, 03:32 AM
ooc:
Sorry people, I did not knew it was that much of a deal. I'll go with Incognito's hight then. once again my appologies.

cant BIC couse have to wait for chaos to post first.

Wespe
09-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Josef ran over to Persephone and gave her a salute. "Private Josef reporting ma'am, Delk has moved the rest of the company away from the area and has left me behind to make sure you get out of the area safely, what are your orders?"

ControlledChaos
09-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Tallon stepped back and began spewing fire out, mostly creating clouds of dark ash that rose and block the remaining sunlight. He continued breathing fire until the entire area was enshrouded with smoke.
When he finished, Tallon quickly moved under cover of the haze to a new location to throw Yunn off. He stood his ground and waited for his prey to make his move, and then he would end it there.
*You're drawing yourself into pointless combat. Stop now before we're both dead.*
"I'm already dead, I'm only overclocking on the mistake made by the rulers of the Abyss. And the only people in pointless combat are my enemies, because they will all die in the end. They only prolong the inevitable."
*Finish this quickly, or you will soon lose yourself to the darkness...

Crimson Eyes
09-20-2006, 05:30 PM
"Your hatred cannot stand up to my powers of light! Holy Light!" Kyran put out his hands and a bright flash of light bursted out of them. It was not a beam it was just a flash to blind Zerak. As soon as it was used, Kyran jumped away and held Altra up. "Feel the sword of Kyran sting your flesh! Dark whip!" Kyran brought the sword down and it turned into a whip of darkness. He pulled his hand back and lashed the whip out at Zerak.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Tilla tore her eyes away form the sea "Where to?" she asked Shifoni. She turned completely away from the sea so now she was facing him. "What for?" she said then remembered her staff sitting by the tree. She waited patiently for an answer to her questions.

Seikyu Kiba
09-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Shinfoni looked at Tilla and thought for a moment and then started to scratch the back of his head "Actually....I just travel around, going where ever I feel like..I guess you could call me a drifter or an adventurer...But still I mean it's ok if you don't want to come, But it is nice to have company." He then turned around and started to walk away from the beach and battle field.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 04:06 PM
"Who ever said I didn't I love to travel espcially if I have no idea where I'm going!" she said. "Just excuse me a moment." She turned and grabbed ran to her tree and grabbed her sycthe. Seeing Shifoni's surprised expression she laughed "Did you think I would use this one you?" she asked looking at the wicked blade.

Opinionated
09-21-2006, 04:16 PM
"My orders," Persephone said, and paused. She looker around her, trying to see view the whole of the terrain, and decided. "You are to wait here. I'm going to return to the Altregons we hijacked, and have them pass by here. You will rendevouz with the Altregons, and hitch a ride back to your forces."

After that, she turned and mounted the Leek she had ridden down here. The multi-pod clambered up the ridge to the huge scorpion walkers. Taking it's place at the base of one of the tails, magents activated, drawing the scout walker to the main body.

"Ma'am. Orders?" A soldier asked her as she stepped into the cargo bay.

"We're moving out." She told him as she advanced to the cockpit. She gave the pilot the heading, and the two war machines scrambled down the slope. They reached level ground, and skirted the city, pausing near Josef to let him on. Persephone opened the entryway to the cargo bay and stood in it, motioning for Josef to enter.

Fetal Fetish
09-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Ooc: Ok, I'm basically confused right now, so I'm just gonna go after the guy with the Sword of Edran. And no, I don't mean hunting down, just following. x_x;

Kiri just watched the whole scene unfold, and basically she was being ignored and things were just getting more dangerous. She made her way out of the town quietly, trying not to be noticed. "Now, which way is Angoria..", she murmured, slightly aggravated for getting no information whatsoever. Then, she felt a strange, strong aura coming from the beach she had rested at just yesterday. "Hm..." Her curiousity took over and she let her feet walk towards the strange aura. It took her to the exact beach she was at yesterday, and she saw the aura was coming from a sword being held by a man. The man seemed to be talking to another person, a female.

"Those two both seem skilled in battle..", she said to herself. The female was holding a large scythe and had a hilt with a sword at her side as well. The man, as mentioned, had a seemingly other-wordly sword in his possesion. She inhaled deeply and walked towards them, her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case.

Seikyu Kiba
09-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Shinfoni laughed and walked next to Tilla "Haha! The best way to travel is to travel when you don't know where your going." And then looked at the blade "N-no..I didn't think so..unless you were a insane killer." He said taking out his Silver Long sword "This Regular Silver Long sword will keep me going against you probably, but I don't normally fight girls." He said laughing. And then turned around and pointed to the direction the other girl was "Friend or Foe?" He said looking with a deadly Glare.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 04:38 PM
She smiled then she felt some one watching them. "What the...?" she turns around and sees Kiri "Hello?" she said tentively noticing the girl's hand on her sword. She dropped the scythe to her side to show she didn't mean harm.

Fetal Fetish
09-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Kiri glared back at the man. "I'm what you want me to be. A foe if you oppose me. A friend if you don't oppose me." She didn't actually mean to glare like that, but she had a short temper at people who just didn't welcome you when you're just approaching. But then again..she did have her hand on her sword and any enemy could bring a person's guard down first before attacking. "Hmph..Well I'll just see what they are first..Friend or foe..", she thought.

Seikyu Kiba
09-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Shinfoni laughed and put his sword back in his sheath "Alright I see you mean no harm." Then scratched the back of his head "Sorry but I do have to be careful because of the sword of Edran and all." He said pointing at the second sheath. "But still whats your name? I'm Shinfoni."

Wespe
09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Josef was eager to get back to his company so that he could make sure they were alright, he grabbed a handle and lifted himself in. He stood at attention and with a salute said, "Any other orders ma'am?"

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Tilla relaxed a little she had unconsciously had changed her stance to battle. "So, who are you? I'm Tilla." she lowered her sycthe more. She also kept her hands away form her sword. She stood patiently.

Inc0gnit0
09-21-2006, 06:37 PM
"Fool!!!" Zenak charged up power and he exploded into arch-demon form. "ARCH-DEMON FORM!!!" Zenak grew long black feather wings. His eyes started seeping with purple energy and his whole body seemed on fire with the dark energy. WHen he transformed the energy expelled was enough to block Kyrans whip hits. With Crecento seeping even more energy he really seemed a lot more evil. "Feel my wrath!!!" Zenak positioned his hand and he started to charge up energy and black electricity started flowing through his body and sword. "ARMAGEDDON!!!!" A huge beam of black energy the size of a normal man in diameter rushed towards Kyran. "DIE!!!"

Insolence
09-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Suddenly Ego stoped in his tracks. "Stay Yunn, me kill!" he shouted, But it was to late.
Yunn had taken back controle and slowly there body shaped back to the normal necroling size and shape. "I cant let the renegade Necropunks escape so Im sorry." Yunn said as the body stoped shifting back. "Funny how you use my expresion about necro's" Said the voice of Akira inside Yunn's head, but Yunn ignored him.
Yunn turned around and started running towarts the Hijacked necro vehicles.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Tilla grew impatient. She completely put down the sycthe. She stood slightly more rigid. The girl still had a hostile look on her face. She is not very friendly...I'm not going to kill her. Tilla thought to herself. Her face grew just a little more hard and not as opening.

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Shinfoni shrugged and then began to walk away from the girl who approached them "Well..if she wants she can catch up." He said continuing to walk folding he hands over his head and walking with his eyes closed. I'm sure she will come. He thought to himself

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Following Shifoni's example Tilla turned and followed him. She gripped her sycthe harder. "Stupid ....." she lauched a tirade under her breath about the girl still standing on the hill. When they reached the edge of the beach Tilla turned to see her still there on the hilltop.

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 04:13 PM
"Hmph Tilla, where shall we head? Left..or right?" He said pointing "Left Leads to the Wood and right leads to a meadow...which way?" He then looked at the other girl and laughed "He He it seems she doesnt want to come."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-22-2006, 04:18 PM
She turned her first instinct was to head for the Wood because she always felt safer there. She looked longingly toward the wood but gritted her teathand said "Meadow." she hoped that maybe this would calm her fear of open space.

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Shinfoni nodded and pointed right "On to the meadow..." As they walked along they came across a cave it seemed like no one was in there so he smiled a bit "A Cave...hmmm...well do you think we should camp inside? I have some stuff to eat and some matches and other camping stuff." He said walking over to it, "But its up to you."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Tilla had been a little nervous and jumped at every twig snap when they started. Causing some annoyed looks form Shifoni. SHe sighed in releif when they reached the cave "This is as good a place as any." she said trying to keep the releif out of her voice but doing a vey poor job of it. There was scrabbling at the back of the cave "What's that?" she said still not hidding anything in her voice. A small mouse scurried away. Tilla blushed bright red "Sorry I thought it was something bigger."

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Shinfoni laughed a bit and nodded "He He don't worry about it, I know your scared but I'm here." He said taking a seat on a rock "Alright I think some fire will do." He then walked into the cave and then looked in his bag "W-what..I don't have the matchs!" He said looking down "That guy when he attacked me..they must have fell out." A bat swooped by his head.

judu870
09-22-2006, 04:34 PM
i hate nlinkin park dose any one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Tilla was by now a little afraid until Shifoni her last bit of hope. "No fire..oh..I knew I should have said forest...Oh!" she picked through her pockets hoping to find something anything. She found squat "I could have started something in the forest." she moaned and fell back.

Seikyu Kiba
09-22-2006, 04:44 PM
OOC: If theres a post Limit sorry.

Shinfoni looked at TIlla and signed "I'm sorry." He said looking down and then noticing a match book laying on the ground "Oh...Wait no here they are." He said scratching his head behind his back "Well..now we got fire." He said throwing a match into the fire and then laid out a sleeping bag and sat down on it.

Inc0gnit0
09-22-2006, 10:19 PM
OOC: Good job Shinfoni and fullmetal alchamist you have managed to do what Ive been warning people not to do in the sign-up and in the actual rpg. You have posted over and over again just the two of you with little tiny anoying paragraph. I hope you had fun, but if you ever do it again I'm banning you from this RPG. So read the rules I posted and read the forum rules because I won't tolerate another time. You didn't pass the limit by much but you are the only two that posted tonight and I'm a little ticked off so sorry if I seem a bit harsh. Anyway I can't post until Kyran posts so I will have to wait.

Opinionated
09-22-2006, 10:43 PM
"Welcome aboard, Josef. Find yourself a seat." Persephone told Josef as she closed the hatch. However, she saw Yunn running after the war machine. She smiled pleasantly at him, and waved good bye.

"Persephone, pilot." She spoke into intercom, "Full speed ahead." Almost immedeatly, the eight legs began churning, and pushing each machine forward quickly over the terrain, and away from Yunn.

Insolence
09-23-2006, 05:23 AM
Yunn started to scream and curs in a very old tung. He was mostly mad at Ego for making things so hard for him. slowly Yunn calmed down, he needed to pull his things together so he would catch the renegade necro's. "Why are they renegade? Why are they like you not part of the larger group?" It was Akira again who talked and Yunn wanted to shut him up but then he was interested about what Akira said. "Maybe your right, but why do you compair them to me?" Akira laught inside Yunn's head, "For people inside your head its very easy to see that your not part of the large necroling group. Yes you are a Necroling but your more Blaine's type."
"Well thank you for that compliment mister Changeling, now please be quit I need to think of a plan to follow them fast." "Well mister necroling" said Akira inside Yunn's head. "Why dont you use that armor that you stole from Matt, Shape Change in something thats realy fast or maybe could fly and follow them?"
Now it was Yunn's turn to laugh, "You know perfectly well that I lack the controle over my body to do that and there will be a huge change that you, Matt or even Ego breaks true. Now please be quit I need to think."
Yunn slowly walked away from the little town following the large trail the Renegade Necro's had made.
Maybe they are the same as me... He tought...

Fetal Fetish
09-23-2006, 09:49 AM
Ooc: You people are mean. (Full Metal and Kiba) You really shouldn't post until I reply. x_x; Oh, well. I'll catch up..

Kiri let her hand fall from the hilt of her sword and remained quite silent, her mind suddenly drifting somewhere else. She followed them to the cave, where she sat down on the ground and watched them. "By they way, my name is Kiri. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier.", she said as she set down her rucksack.

Seikyu Kiba
09-23-2006, 10:30 AM
OOC: Gah! I'm sorry but I did read the rules, guess i have to read them over, no you werent harsh I wasn't sure and the whole thing..well anyway enough of it can we get back now^^ not to seem like a kiss up lol Im sorry. and Tokyo girl...sorry sometimes in the evenings I get impatient sorry. lol but glade you catched up

"Nice to meet you, your ability to sense people threw objects is quit amazing if i do say so." He said cooking some fish on the fire "Well it looks like the fish are done, would you like some?" He said handing one to Kiri and Tilla "Its my own recipe."

red storm
09-23-2006, 11:13 AM
She tilted her head in interest as she watched the Necroling machine move away from the field of battle. Perhaps they had found what they were looking for. Or maybe they decided that they would rather have nothing to do with this. It was not uncommon to blame every bit of disaster that struck this world on the necrolings, renegade or not.

Yes. Further investigation was required.

She smiled as her body apeared to sink in the shadows. Traveling via shadows, while nowhere as instantanious as teleporation, was still a very fast way to travel, so it was no miracle that she caught up with the scorpion-like machine. Once she fazed into the shadow of the machine, she leaped up and climbed one of its legs. As soon as she found a ventilation shaft, she shadowmelded again, this time in the shadow behind the vent. She matarialized again on the other side and made her way through the air conducts untill she found an opening near the bridge. There she sat, and observed.

Fetal Fetish
09-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Kiri took the fish and thanked him. After tearing off a peice of the fish and eating it, she observed the the two. Tilla seemed to be a strong girl, even if she didn't look it. And Shifoni..well, you could already tell from a distance he was strong. Very strong. "..Hey, where are you two headed, anyway? I was looking around for Angoria, then I find you two.", she said after finishing the fish and throwing out the bones. Kiri hated the silent, and decided to make conversation. And, she might even get some information..

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-23-2006, 12:44 PM
OOC: sorry I got bored and over posted....I thinkI'll keep that in mind next time Tokyogirl. *blushes*

BIC: Tilla was happier for the fire. She looked at Kiri she seemed weak but Tilla was sure that she could be strong when she wished it. "Oh we're just traveling. i have no idea where we're going." Tilla continued sizing Kiri up with her eyes.

Seikyu Kiba
09-23-2006, 01:02 PM
Shinfoni Laughed a bit and nodded "Exactly, We are traveling with no sense of direction right now!" He laughed as he finished his fish bone and looked at both girls "Now now you two let's not fight." He said laughing and then scanning them both They both seem strong but Tilla seems stronger...but I could be wrong

Crimson Eyes
09-23-2006, 01:18 PM
OOC: Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy.

"NEVER!" Kyran held Altra up. The dark aura started to surround Kyran and he was suddenly swallowed up in darkness. He sunk into the ground and all that was left was a black hole of swirling darkness. Zerak's armageddon beam was absorbed into the pool of darness and was imeddiately reflected back to him, only now it was a giant beam of light. The black hole shrunk away and disappeared. Kyran was nowhere to be found. The catch was that Kyran was hidden inside the beam. While the beam shot up at Zerak, Kyran was also waiting to strike with Altra.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Tilla turned her to Shifoni. He's strong there's no mistaking that. she thought. "Would like to join us, Kiri?" she asked hoping Shifoni wouldn't mind. She watched the fire burn. She knew that Kiri and Shifoni were probably sizing her up too but she could really care less. Hmm let them there's no harm in letting them get to know me. These two will make for good allies I just hope that we can be allies and not foes. She kept her eyes on the fire.

OOC: I promise not to go overboard with the posting.

Seikyu Kiba
09-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Shinfoni looked at Tilla "Well you go straight to the point huh? Well Kiri how about it? Want to come along with us?" He said looking at the fire and tossing some more wood into it "Heck maybe we can all get lost together." he said laughing.

ControlledChaos
09-23-2006, 09:58 PM
OCC:
Wow, I'm busy for a little while and all these posts... arg. Well, Im really tied up at the moment. I'm not going to post as often as before so I'm kinda relocating my character so that nothing inconviniences anyone else because I didn't post.

BIC:
Tallon's head surged with dementia. The pain was so overwhelming that he fell to his knees, clutching his head.
"NO! Not now!!", he yelled.
*I warned you before...*
"Shut up! SHUT UP!!!!!!"
Tallon took a quick look around and jumped as high and as far away, out away past the city limits. Once he landed he ran haphazardly. His strength was draining quickly from the sun's rays. Soon, he was unable to move, and he could feel his body transforming again, but he couldn't let that happen. He slamed the ground with his fists.
"Damnit!!!"
He could feel his conciousness sinking further into the darkness. The pain became unbearable. He let out a roar that boomed across the landscape. Then there was nothing but black, cold emptiness.
The air around him became thick. Clouds gathered, cutting the sunlight. Tallon caught his breath, which had seemed to have been lodged in his lungs. He looked around him, holding himself up by one arm. All he could now see was the gathering of dark clouds. A voice called out to him.
~It's time that you do an errand in exchange for the time given to you on this earth.~
Tallon winced at this. He used his last remaining strength to muster a reply.
"Fine...just make the pain go away."
~Good, now let's discuss those meddlesome people that you encountered. I have plans to deal with them...~
A sheet of darkness engulfed Tallon, and after the wind died out, he disappeared into the AEther.

Fetal Fetish
09-24-2006, 07:09 PM
Kiri was surprised at their request. "Uh, sure.", she said, rubbing the back of her a head a bit, smiling. When Shifoni mentioned getting lost, she laughed and said,"No, no. I can navigate, if you like." She then opened her rucksack and took out a map of the area and a compass. But, due to her clumsiness, she knocked over her sword, which she had resting on the wall. It fell to the ground with a slight clang!. "Ah, so sorry..", she said and picked her sword back up. "I can be a klutz when I'm not on guard. Hehe..", she said, laughing. Oh, boy...

Seikyu Kiba
09-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Shinfoni laughed and smiles "Hehe well then if you like you can navigate." He then blinked a couple of times "Don't be embarresed we all do it every once in a while." he said throwing another piece of wood into the fire "Well good to have you along."

Inc0gnit0
09-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Zenak threw Crecento to the ground so it stayed by him stuck in the ground, quick for access if he needed it. He then watched as the big beam of light was sent back at him. In that beam he could sence something else, it was weird but he wasn't going to let himself get caught off guard. When the beam reached him he waited for it with his bare hands. Zenak stopped it in its tracks with only being pushed a few centimeters by its force.

He then removed one of his hands and let only one of his hands block it but with Kyran gone and not sendign more strength forward it was no problem. He channelled powers from Crecento and channelked it into one hand then with that hand he punched the beam of light and it disapeared leaving Kyran standing right infront of him. "When enough positive energy meats enough negative energy they cancel." Zenak then kicked Kyran back and grabbed Crecento ready for the next assault.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Tilla winced as Kiri's sword made the clang! "Well, I really don't mind what you do if my first impressions were right you two could make valuable allies." she said. She glanced at Kiri propping her sword up. Her sycthe lay beside her in case of an emeergency in fact both of her weapons were seldom far from her.

Seikyu Kiba
09-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Shinfoni laughed a bit and nodded "Agreed Tilla, of course being with you two will keep me amused for a long time." He said jokingly as he then glanced to the ground and noticed a spider crawling on his night sack he took his sword and stabbed it "Now Now this is not yours its mine." He said flinging the dead spider against the cave wall.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Tilla watched him stab the spider. She was bored and her face showed it. What it didn't show was her slight fear of being in such an open place. Calm down neither of them know about this fear and I'm not going to give them any reason too!

Insolence
09-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Yunn knew that there was no way he could catch up with the renegades at this moment so he had failed his asigment. "Darnit!" She said with a laud voice and turned around to look to the village. But half way his turn he stoped looking at a large beam of light collaping on a large negative energy field. "Now is the best time to leave mister necropunk, you dont wanne get stuck in that battle without Ego being in controle." This voice was that of Matt, Matt never talked to Yunn but somehow he did it this time. Yunn slowly pressed that button on a device in his left poket. the Device was a recall device calling him back to the last place he teleported. with a small "pop" Yunn was back in the teleportation room of the Necroling City. "The council wants to see you sir" said the man behind the controlles, "And they are not happy with the result of your asigment." Yunn saluted to the soldier and started to go to the Council room. News of failer always traffles fast Tough Yunn as he etered the room.

ControlledChaos
09-26-2006, 08:37 AM
~How long have you been running your extended life on hell's tab?~
"Is that a joke? It was your mistake..."
~And you abused it!~
Tallon stood in the darkness of the AEther, talking to the bodiless entity that had brought him here.
"Did you bring me here to just yell at me or do you plan on telling me what I am to do?"
~Do you want control over it?~
"Do humans scrounge around and wallow in cowardice?'
~Then, I assume you're ready to do anything to get that control?~
"I've been to hell and back, I can't see how this could be any harder."
~Then kill the wielders of all the six immortals weapons.~
Tallon pondered this for a moment.
"...would you like their heads with that?"
~Your arrogance will cost you dearly. Take this with you.~
A halberd materialized from out of the darkness in front of Tallon. He stood there and laughed.
"You think I need this-"
~-consider it insurance. It's the counterpart to the immortals weapons, wielded by a high lord of the Abyss, a corrupted mirror image if you will. You will find it has many... hidden qualities...~
Could he see the entity speaking to him, he could tell that last line was delivered with a devious grin. Tallon grabed the halberd and could instantly feel the evil coarsing through it.

Wespe
09-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Josef walked over to an empty seat and after carefully setting his rifle next to the seat sat down. The bumping of the machine was uncomfortable, but he hadn't been able to relax like this for a long time. Suddenly, Josef felt as though he was being watched, but he quickly shrugged the feeling off and started to doze off as he waited to arrive at the meeting place for his company.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Tilla crossed her legs and tried to stifle the fear welling up within her. Neither of her companions talked which made her fear only grow. She needed to find a less open space. She shifted slightly so she could see the mouth of the cave out of the corner of her eye. She fidgeted a little uncomfortable. But always kept the mouth of the cave within sight. This is getting really riduculous. Stop being so paranoid they don't know of this stupid thing with open spaces. thought Tilla to herself. "Stop." she muttered under her breath.

Seikyu Kiba
09-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Shinfoni glanced over at Tilla and frowned a bit "You looked worried, you know if theres something wrong then I shall do my best to make you better." He said politely smiling. "Whats wrong?"

Crimson Eyes
09-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Kyran was into down to the ground. He recovered and did a backflip on the ground. He landed on his knee and held his stomach. "You are very strong. I didn't think that someone with as much strength as you would be so cautious. Could it be possible that you fear me?" Kyran threw his hand back with Altra. "Chain sickle of darkness." Kyran threw his hand forward and Altra became a chained sickle. He threw it at Zerak's chest. "Whip of light!" Kyran threw his other hand out and threw out a whip of light at Zerak's neck.

ControlledChaos
09-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Tallon grasped the halberd in his claw. The sheer weight of it was incredible. A normal human wouldn't be able to lift even the handle. Although compact, the blade seemed to be made from an unusually dense material.
~This weapon was forged with Hellstone, a magical anti-matter substance. Should you use this Hellberd, it shall only be done when doing my bidding, understand?~
"Fine, as long as I get to kill them, I couldn't care less. If they will use pathetic weapons, then I will show them what awaits them in the Abyss."
~Good. Now go. Become the walking hell you were destined to become. Revel in the slaughter.~
Tallon's body suddenly dropped from out of the AEther and back into the town. He noticed the dark clouds forming, giving him substantial protection from the sunlight.
"Now, where is everyone?"

OOC: Seriously, where the heck is everyone? I got lost after trying to follow several different groups. It would help to have a list of where everyone is at right now. I'm not lazy, I could read, but there's currently a lot to sift through.

Insolence
09-27-2006, 03:41 AM
Yunn ~ Necroling Capital (Council Room)

Yunn bowed his head as the council started to talk about his failer and how they did not tolerated mistakes. You know you dont ow them anything, so why you listen? "Shut up Akira" Said Yunn in his head.

"But now more troubling news has reached us, Yunn you know about the story when Edren foght with Estius the first time and a dark powerfull force came over him. that force has taken a human form and rages true the lands. we want you to start training with your armor so that you might be capable of fighting this dark force."

Yunn made a small bow and left the council room. "Ok, now us 4 are in deep trouble. The council dont know about you guys so this makes things a bit difficult for us" said Yunn to himself and the other 3 inside his head. "Well you dont wanne use the armor becouse you dont want any of us to take controle, but if this Dark Edran is half as strong as the original Edran your no match for him." Yunn smashed with his hand at the wall as he walked to the training grounds. "I know that!"

ooc: If we all put our character name and place above our posts things will become more clearly to all.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Tilla~Cave near destroyed town

Tilla lost some color. "It's not anything you can really help. However if you must know I grew up in and a around a forest and I'm not used to such open places." she shifted so she could see more of the entrance.

Seikyu Kiba
09-27-2006, 04:21 PM

Shinfoni smiled a bit and got up holding out his hand "Well would you care to go outside for some air?" He said tilting his head as a bat flew by him again and nailed him in the head. When he got hit it really didn't faze him, he just kind of shook it off and laughed. "so would you?" He said politely.

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Tilla~Cave near destroyed town

Tilla imedately shoved herself against the wall. "I-I'm f-fine n-n-no n-need" she said truly not wanting to go anywhere near the entrance. She got up and moved for the back of the cave. A small bat landed in her hair she let out a small terrified squeak. The notion of actually going outside in an open space had suddenly made her afraid of anything. Anther bat joined the first SHe got up and ran out a quickly as she could shoving the bats out. She stood parlized realizing sh had just ran out.

Seikyu Kiba
09-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Cave near destroyed town

Shinfoni ran out side when Tilla became frozen, He grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the cave and walked her back to the cave at sat her down "You ok?" He said tilting his head. He glanced up and notice a nest of hanging bats above them "hmm so thats why."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Tilla~cave near destroyed town

Tilla began to panic until Shifoni dragged her in. "Big...huge" was all she could say. "Too Big!" she said. She noticed that Kiri and Shifoni looked a little worried actually they looked very worried. "Huge." she seemed only able to speak monosyables.

Fetal Fetish
09-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Kiri~Cave near destroyed twon.

Kiri was watching the whole scene, kinda spooked at what was happening with Tilla. After she ran out, Kiri stood up, very worried about her new friend. "Tilla..What are you trying to say?" When Tilla mumbled the word "Huge", she tilted her head in comfusion. "The bats?", she asked her, thinking she was scared of the bats. Kiri walked outside and put her hand on her shoulder. "Was it the bats that spooked you or what? I don't like having my friends like this. You know you can tell me what's bothering you, even if we just met."

FullMetalAlchemist997
09-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Tilla~cave near destroyed town

Tilla was breathing hard. "Outside bats big." she knew she wasn't making any sense even to herself. But after her little 'trip' outside she was too scared. "Outside" she began muttering becoming almost delusional "No no Georg I'm fine don't worry." She kept muttering incoherent sentences to a man who had died when she was 10. Inside her brain she was listening to herself and not doing a thing to stop it. She no longer realized that Kiri and Shifoni were with her. After she seemed to run out of things to say to Georg. She became reasonable "I'm I'm sorry. I didn't realize my fear had grown to such proportions." she knew they were probably wondering who Georg was but she wouldn't tell them unless one asked.

ControlledChaos
09-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Tallon-Cave near destoyed town

Tallon sensed three presences just outside the city. One of them possessed one of the immortals' weapons. He quickly made his way there with great haste.
Upon arriving, he could overhear one of the infidel's distress.
"Those bats are the least of your worries girl!" yelled Tallon. He raised his Hellberd and outstretched it, pointing it at the gathering of three. Tallon could feel his energy well up inside, poised for battle. The halberd began to glow and suddenly melded into his right claw, transforming it into a more destructive force.
A more fitting equipment then originally percieved, thought Tallon. He raised his now transformed right claw anew and charged at the group.
"Wielder of the Silver Sword and his followers, your lives are now forfeit! Prepare to enter the Abyss!"

Fetal Fetish
09-30-2006, 11:08 AM

Kiri had a worried look on her face. "George? Huh..Tilla, are you-", she looked up as soon as she felt a powerful, evil presence. "Such a pwerful aura..", she murmured and she stood up, taking her sword with her. She then saw a man pointing a large weapon at them, claiming to be looking for the sword Shinfoni owned. She narrowed her eyes as the man started shouting nonsense to her ears. "What do you want with us?! State your name, stranger!", she shouted, her hand at the hilt of her sword. Kiri wasn't sure what was going to happen, but it sure wasn't good. She braced herself into a fighting stance as she waited for what was to become.

Seikyu Kiba
09-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Shinfoni Cave near destoyed town

Shinfoni got up and took out the sword of Edran and pointed it at Tallon "State your business." He said throwing the sword over his shoulder "It's dishonorable to try to fight someone who is not prepared." He said as the sword glowed white.

OOC: I need a little more info on what the sword can do. Or can I just make up stuff

ControlledChaos
09-30-2006, 06:37 PM
"Dishonour?!" yelled Tallon as he charged Shinfoni. "You know no nothing of the word's true meaning! My countrymen stabbed me in the back and condemned me for serving our motherland. Do not talk to me about honour you wretch!!". Tallon drew back he transformed claw and lunged at Shinfoni's sword in attempt to destroy it.

Seikyu Kiba
09-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Shinfoni stood his whole face and emotions changed. As he lunged Shinfoni Slashed and appeard behind Tallon. He threw the sword on his back "Hmph." Blood went everywhere as Tallon was bleeding. Every where "I'm sorry to here that, but I guess fighting is the answer." He said in a seriouse voice.

ControlledChaos
10-01-2006, 07:44 PM
OOC:
Sorry, but since when can you really say whether you hit me or not in your own post? I think it's up to each of us to gauge whether or not the attacks our opponents made are good enough to hit us. I'll let it slide for now, but just know that Incognito has read your last post and agrees with me.

BIC:
Tallon laughed as he could feel the the blood spilling from his wounds.
"Your mere attacks aren't enough to inflict real pain upon me." He turned around and saw the arrogance upon his enemy's face.
"Cocky aren't we?! We'll see how arrogant you are after your companions are peeling your chared corpse off the ground!"
Without waiting and any hesitation, Tallon unleashed a torrent of fire, several feet in diameter, quickly expanding and heading to engulf Shinfoni.
Not waiting to see whether his attack landed on the mark, Tallon jumped into the air over his own torrent blast and readied a flash lightning strike.

Seikyu Kiba
10-01-2006, 07:49 PM
OOC: Sorry about that I wasnt thinking when I posted to make it fair ill get hit by the flames, sorry about that I was completely brain dead when I posted.

Shinfoni was engulfed into the flames, it was unlikely he would survive, But as he was engulfed he slashed at the flames with force and made them separate, He barely escaped, his had 2nd degree burn marks all over him. "Gah!" He said as he raised his blade and trys to hold back the lighting. "Gah! Tilla, Kiri...Run!" He said tired out. "I will not let you get this blade..You can Priy it out of my dead hands!"

Insolence
10-02-2006, 11:43 AM
ooc: sorry for my apsence, but my parends where cellebrating there 25th year of mirrage.

Yunn ~ Necroling Capital (his own room)

bic: After some extencive training Yunn followed on the training grounds inside the Necroling capital, Yunn went to his own room to get some "sleep". You cant call it real sleep it was more a way for Necrolings to shutdown there brain so it could organize its toughts and memories. When in this state the Necroling expiriance something you can compair to dreams of humans.

Yunn dreamed that he was sitting in a restaurand not that he needed to eat but he just sad there. Next to him sad Matt and on the other side sad Akira, And they where disscusing stuf that Yunn did not understand. After a while both of them stood up from there table and walked to echother. They grabbed the other ones hands and pressed there forheads together. with a large purple flash they both dissapeared and one person was left. Looking both like Akira and like Matt. It had Matts purple eyes, but Akira's long black hair with a white part at the left side of its face. It cunjured a large Purple energy bow (See the picture at the end of the post), the one Matt always used in Combat and fired an arrow at Yunn. Yunn felt a strange pain and suddenly all went black.

Akira+Matt ~ Necroling Capital (Yunns Room)

"We did it..." The person looked in the mirror at the other side of the bed. "No I did it, but what am I..." The person moved up from the bed and walked to the mirror, "I am two, I have two faces... So I will call myself Gambit"
"Now I must start to collect the Imortal Weapons." The person who named himself Gambit walked to the door, "Lets change something so I wont be reconized." Gambit closed his eyes and concentrated himself, suddenly out of nowhere a strange grey Blurr apeared surounding Gambit completely. Inside the Blurr Gambits body started to change his eyes gained other collors his body became a bit more thin and his hair became a lot smaller. As fast as the Blurr apeared it moved away dissapering into nothing. The body of Gambit completly changed back to that of Yunn, "this way they wont have a clue."
As Gambit walked out of the door he realized that he used the power of the Imortal weapon the Cangeling armor without trouble.

http://www.animeforum.com/customavatars/avatar60325_5.gif

Fetal Fetish
10-02-2006, 01:08 PM

Kiri jumped out of the way when Tallon charged and stood back, dragging Tilla with her. "Urgh..What's going on?", she said as her eyes narrowed from the flames. At Shifoni's command to run, she grabbed her ruck sack and slung it over her shoulder, dodging flames as she did so. She took Tilla's weapons and ran to the back of the cave, where she unleashed some of her energy to break the wall and form a hole big enough for them both to get through. After dragging Tills out, who still seemed to be in shock, she sat down,panting slightly, and looked back into the cave, which was illuminated slighlty by Tallon's flames. "Shinfoni, you better not die!", she shouted and hoisting Tilla on her back, she ran off.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Tilla~outside cave

Tilla idignant at having been carried she jumped down from Kiri's back. "I can't leave him there" and paying no attention to Kiri's pleading she ran bakc to the cave not in but back she climbed up over the top. She watched her sycthe was still in there. Her hand moved to her sword. She inched along the top of the roof of the cave.

Insolence
10-05-2006, 08:35 AM
*Bounce*

sorry for spam, but ppl, start posting again? or is this RP over?

Inc0gnit0
10-05-2006, 02:48 PM
OOC: SOrry people but I overestimated my ability to cope with everything. I do not have the time it takes to continue this RPG and I also noticed a lack of interest by certain people that was similar to mine. I am already booked up as it is and I was planning on getting a job at one point which will decrease my cpu time even more. If I dont want to become a hemrit and deny my life for RPG (which I would never do) I have to say that I can't keep this up. I am sorry but thats life. People can continue the RPG if they want but I will not be posting anymore. Thank-you for understanding my situation.

poi_lkj_ask
10-05-2006, 02:49 PM
rbg rules

ControlledChaos
10-05-2006, 07:00 PM
OOC: Yeah I just got a job, and its preety time consuming. Im not sure if ill be posting too often anymore, probably just when im at the cpu lab at school, but that'll b it. sry.

FullMetalAlchemist997
10-06-2006, 03:41 PM
OOC: I will post as often as I can. If this dies I'm going to be sad.

Insolence
10-07-2006, 05:22 AM
With other words... This RP is dead.

Fetal Fetish
10-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Ooc: Ah, great. I'll try posting still, but if everyone stops completely, I'm stopping too.

Seikyu Kiba
10-07-2006, 11:27 AM
OOC: Well I will probably still be posting I was just waiting for Chaos to Post.