PDA

View Full Version : Sign up: The Suffering: Darkness which lurks

Mir Black
09-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Title of RP: The Suffering: Darkness which lurks

History of RP Story: The year is 2006 and the Abbot State Penitentiary correction facility has been reopened on Carmate Island. The prison a few years ago came under a mysterious attack which left everyone in the prison dead, but one man was suspected to have escaped, his whereabouts is unknown. The prison itself has a long history of violence, from both prison staff and inmates. History reports show that many staff where killed by prisoners that just got a bit too sick of the way that they were being treated, others simply snapped and did hellish things to the guards. Going back even further and the island was used as a base in World War II and countless reports and evidence of people that were killed by firing squad lay plain for all who wish to know see it.

Now that the prison is open they are taking in more prisoners once again. Abbot was always known greatly for it's large deathrow holding capacity and the means to kill each and every one of the prisoners without fail. But the prison has always had it's dark secrets and horrors that lurk beneath the surface.

What did happen them years ago which left the whole prison a graveyard for many people?

The funny thing about history is that it has means of repeating itself. You are an inmate on deathrow, your death comes one way or another anyway, but do you have the means to survive and make it off of Carnate alive, or will you become another person that has died and become lost with many others? If you are ready, enter this world and see if you can take the suffering.

Sample Character Sheet:
Name:
Nickname:
Apperance:
Crime for being on deathrow:
History:

Sample Characters:

Name: Victor Reese (I will RP with Victor in this colour)

Nickname: Razor

Apperance: Victor stands at 6'1 with short, brown spikey hair. His eyebrows are thin, and his forehead hasn't taken greatly to age. His eye colour is green and they strike out strongly from his face being his most attractive feature. His nose is small and slightly pointed and his lips are thin and pale. His body build is ripped and more toned than actually being muscular. His skin is lightly tanned and he wears common prisoner unifrom, white top with orange trousers that have a single white line down the side and black shoes.
Crime for being on deathrow: For the robbing of ten banks. Three of which he killed many of the bank clerks during the crime.

History:Victor grew up in New York and had a deprived childhood. His parents were poor and couldn't give him everything that he wanted, but they tried and they got by and that they could get. In school Victor had great influence from other kids around him and he developed a sort of bully nature and was often stealing money from other kids so that he could get his own food. Then at the age of 13, his house was robbed by two men while him and his father were out, they came back to find his mother raped and beaten. She later died in hospital.

After such an experience Victor slipped into a sort of insanity and for many years, said hardly anything and took pleassure in self pain, the only thing that brought a smile to his face. At the age of 18, his father remarried which didn't please Victor at all, his father's now wife hated him and after only a month of marriage had convinced his father to kick him out. Out of the street with nowhere to go, Victor quickled turned to crime to get by. Adapting to the streets, he quickly picked up traits which would best help him. He developed a cool and sly nature which in the end lead him to his main crimes at the age of 30, bank robbing. He robbed 10 banks, through his own means or by others, normally a few clerks were killed because they were too loud or they simply got in the way of a mis-fire, but he always escaped until he brought in a partner on his last bank. A woman named Vicki helped him plan and get to the money of his last bank, only to betray him in the end. Now Victor awaits his death in a cell on deathrow on Carnate Island.

Name: Tom Hillington (I will RP with Tom in this colour)

Nickname: Jackhammer

Apperance: Tom is a huge man, even in his old age. Standing at 6'7 and with a very muscular build, Tom has a common face, with no real striking features, even down to his dull brown eyes. His only feature that sticks out on his head is that he is bald. He wears a white tanktop, orange trousers with a single white strip down the side and black shoes, standard prisoner uniform.
Crime for being on deathrow: Went on a rampage with a jackhammer and killed 25 people.

History: Tom had a shelted childhood, his mother and father always caring for him and not letting him go out and explore things for himself. At the age of 36, Tom lost his parents to cancer and he was alone in the world without any other family and no wife or kids. He lived many years of loneliness, his only company was from people that he worked with, which talked to him rarely as they saw him as slightly weird. After years of this, Tom gradually picked up on this and he truely felt alone and this caused him to finally snap. He stormed his works and killed 25 people with a jackhammer that he had bought recently. He was wrestled to the floor by police and was sentenced to death. He now awaits his fate on Carnate Island.

I would like at least four people to sign up before I start the RP, so please, start signing!

Vampire_Maiden
09-09-2006, 04:27 PM
This is my first time joining an Rp on here. o_o; Anyway, here's my character!

Name: Katherine

Nickname: Kat/Kathy. She prefers to be called Kat.

Apperance: Katherine has innocent blue eyes that are quite big for an 28 year old. She looks as if she is only 20. And on top of her head sits straight black hair which she loves to play with if she is nervous or impatient. Her figure is slim from being starved so often. Katherine wears a short, knee-lenght dress. The dress is nothing special. It is grey with red lace around the neck.

Crime for being on deathrow: Killed her boss.

History: When Katherine was only an infant, she was abandoned by her uncaring parents. They were poor and couldn't handle a child at the moment so they simply left her in a dark alley for the poor girl to die. From there, an old lady found her and brought her to the local orphanage. She was raised in that horrible place for twenty years until she decided to run away. She got a job and called a small, dirty abandoned house, home.

The job she had however didn't pay for all the things she needed so she decided to do a dirty deed. One that she would regret for the rest of her life. She killed her boss and stole most of his money. Unfortunately, she didn't get away with it and now is prisoned in Carnate Island.

Mir Black
09-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Accepted. If you know anyone else to join, please tell them, then we can start quicker.

Karu the waterfall ninja
09-24-2006, 12:16 PM
I guess I will join...my Character

Name: Aiden Tsunaid
Nickname: Doesnt have one
Appearence: Silver hair with black tips and blue eyes, making her stand out. There is a scar under her right eye and one on her left wrist. Most of the bottom half of her face is covered with bandages. Has a silver necklace on, its stained with blood. Always has a pathetic look on her face.
Crime for being on deathrow: Murderer, killed her whole family, but her brother, who is missing.
History: She used to live in Rhode Island. Was abused when she was young, by her parents. So she ran away and lived in the outskirts of New York City. Before she lift she took two of her dad's shotguns. It was then when anyone gave her a funny look she would threaten to kill them. At 14 years old she went off on her own searching for her brother to kill him. She never found him. She released her anger on citizens and fed off trash. Then she was caught killing.

KibasStalker
09-28-2006, 08:36 PM
I will finish reading and then I will post my character...in a moment!!! Done!!!

Name:Laura Par
Nickname: Hacker

Apperance:http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n17/KibasStalker/second2.jpg

Crime for being on deathrow:Hacked into the U.s and Europian government and destroyed thousands of databanks and temparily destroyed the internet. She Set thousands of criminals free firing the workers at the prisons and opening all the doors. She torture them killing them slowly cruely,two twin brothers who were released from prison.

History:When she was 8 her mother fell in love and married a young man, the man's wife had recently died and he was left with twin boys age 13. In six years her step father and mother died of mysterious causes, and her 19 year old brothers became her gaurdians. They were kind for the first few months and then after all the law people left them alone, they brutally raped her, age 14, they did other mentally disturbing things to her for two years. When she escaped she moved to the underground gangs of new york and became a hackers apprentice. She worked hard and swore that one day she would make them pay. When she was 20 she created a plan excuted it and didn't care what the heck happened to her afterword. Now she awaits excution at carton prison.

Pretty_Pathetic
09-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Name: Ramona Jessup
Nickname: Badtime
Appearance:Short brown hair, and green eyes, stands about 5'6". Medium build.
Crime:Killed my boyfriend and his girl on the side.

History: Happy childhood, moved out at age 18 to live with the same boyfriend I killed. At Age 19 I caught him cheating on me so I left, A week later I murdered them both.

A year later I was found on the run, tried, and convicted. Sent to Carnate Island. It should be noted I don't regret it.

Kurama'sGirl
10-03-2006, 08:21 PM
This is my first time joining and rp...:eek: well anyway this is my character

Name: Jessica Yukki
Nickname: Jess or just Jessica
Appearance: Wears a black tanktop and blue jeans. Has long blonde hair tied back with a black ribbon. Has a bracelet with a pink heart charm on it.
Crime: Killed her fiancee becasue he was always drunk and trying to hit her.
History: Raised by a good family but became a rebel at age 15 because she hung out with the wrong people. Her parents sent her to an alternavite school. She ran away from home at age 17 with her boyfriend (whom she later killed above) She was living in her house enjoying not having a drunk lunatic around until the police arrested her. She then snapped and killed three officers. They called backup and now she is in Carmate prison.
Personality: stubborn and mean. does not care she is in prison because she is planning to kill them when they come to put her to death and escape.

KibasStalker
10-04-2006, 07:45 PM
OOC: I wanna Mention that all but like one character are female...

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
10-04-2006, 07:49 PM
was this approved by ladypserenity?

KibasStalker
10-04-2006, 07:52 PM
OOC: hmm... I don't really, Know I usually ask but forgot too. The roleplay is dead anyways so does it really matter...

Kurama'sGirl
10-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Where is Mir Black? He started the rp and he hasnt posted anything since september 10th....

Pretty_Pathetic
10-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Maybe he got grounded, or his computer broke, or something happened.

Nine_Tailed_Naruto
10-19-2006, 01:36 PM
I'll join to! :)

Name: ~Kyueto Sohma~ -( Copyright Natsuki Takya)

Class: Shinobi Alchemist

Story Thus Far:

Tucked under in the Omogurae Moutains lived the Sohma Family. There they all lived in peace and harmony without a care in the world. One day a group of bandits attacked the family and killed every single one without hesitation, everyone except Kyueto. Kyueto was only 6 years old at the time, so it scared him for life!!! Ever since then he has vowed to avenge his family and kill the heartless thugs who slayed his loved ones! With the power of a sword, alchemy, and over 1000 jutsu's he seem's unstoppable.

The End

J_Elite Warrior
10-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Cool! Ill join my character is:

Retro Miyoshi
Nickname:Shadow Elite
Apperence:Spikey Long brown hair,Brown Intense Eyes,Grey Hoodie,and Kunai in his Right Jean Pants Pocket.
History:Retro is a kid who lived in a dangerous Neighborhood in Japan.His Parents we're Killed by an Assaisin named Kurai and Kurais Gang. He always got into fights and he always won. He has the special powers of the Sacred art of Geikido and Geikido Shadows. He is a Skilled Ninja and Samurai. He is a Neutral he is Good and
Evil. At times he commits crimes other times he'll help out others. He does not like to hurt people but he Fights when needed.
Crime fro being on Death Row:He is on Deathrow because he killed Kurai and the Assasins who killed his Parents,and he has robbed and stole the Goods and weapons that Kurai and the Assasins possesed.

Demon Angel Kyoshiro
12-22-2006, 09:01 PM
I gotta join this

Name:Marukami Harutomo
Nickname:Silent Death
Apperance:http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_57950458c8b8c22b97.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=1574)
Crime for being on deathrow:Killing billions with his sword and machine gun
History:Born in Toyko,Japan.Youngest of 4.trained in all forms of ninjutsu.he has been mistaken for a demon.kills any one in his way accept friends.hot headed teen

Light Wolf
12-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Name: Kyoshiro Mibu

Nickname: Ice Demon Of the South

Apperance:http://www.animeforum.com/image/677174588c33e689de.jpg

Crime for being on deathrow: Killed over thousand men and women at one time and continued to destroy a whole city in one day,nothing was left alive or breathing.

History: Yukimura was a powerful Yakuza cirme boss that loved to get his hands dirty and go on a killing spree so one day he did just that and started to kill as many people as he could intel he was caught and cornered,he gave up easly,he was then given deathrow for killing and Japan embasys daughter,son,and wife. He will kill any1 and every that gets in his way he doesnt care.

yotsuba-chan
01-20-2007, 02:32 PM
((Where is the RPG Board for this?
Some of the crimes here aren't enough to get you put on death row, and billions is quite a chunk out of the world's population. Thin destroying China a few times over. I don't think you could do it without biological means. I'd say the same thing for killing off a city.))
Name: Larka Touseki

Nickname: The Joker

Apperance: Larka (http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1007/0439lk.jpg)

Crime for being on deathrow: He ran what was basically a brothel out of his basement. Now, this isn't enough to get you put on death row, but what he did with his "employees" and what the customers did was quite enough. He was proved to have killed ten people in rather gruesome ways, and had no remorse for it.

History: Larka was born into a family of what appeared to be starving artists. He had no talent for visual or musical art though, though he did have a way with people. He was able to portray everything that everyone wanted to be, even in his worn out clothes and ratty hair. Everyone who knew him well knew that he was a little on the mental side, but not enough to do any harm, and enough to make him quite a character. He got a job at thirteen with an acting company, and all cleaned up, he could pull quite a crowd. He didn't make much from it, but he liked doing it, and wouldn't take anything else. All his money went to his parents, but this was to survive. He didn't go to college, in fact, he dropped out of highschool as soon as he could.

Larka worked as a drug dealer for a few years, and made good money off of it. His acting career was going nowhere, but he kept at it. He lived in a nasty old house with a bunch of his coworkers who he'd known for years. As he started to make more money, he dropped out of acting, and bought his own house. This was when he started the business, getting together a few lovely that he knew from the streets to work for him. It was a home and decent looking customers for them, and money for him, a good deal all around. It started off normally, and as it got bigger, he could afford a bigger house, and in fact needed one. He was still mad, and he was started to get "different" customers, friends of his. None of his girls told anyone what he was doing, they'd be arrested too. People started to die. Larka started to get in on the action. This lasted for two years before someone finally squealed.

Larka stood in front of the court, having numerous accusations pointed at him. They were mostly his girls, for the sake that they wouldn't get jail time if they told. He stood there with the same cold expression, never flinching once, even smiling a few times. It was a big case, it got much news attention. Larka still didn't even blink at it. He was branded a psychopath, a fair estimate, he even said so. Touseki artwork started to sell like hotcakes, so at least someone get something good out of this case. He pleaded guilty, and now all's said and done.